PDA

View Full Version : Preparing Morphine Sulfate 100 mg SR for IV Use

tch2296
07-25-2011, 06:56 PM
Okay, so I have used the search engines on several different sites and have found so many different methods for preparation that I don't really know what to do.

I tried just putting 50 mg in a spoon, crushing, and heating to a boil just for a short time. I sucked it up through a cotton before it gelled up too bad, and I got an INSANE rush off it (although I also had 90 mg oxycodone in there :biggrin:), so I assumed that this method gets the job done, but I have a feeling it is a huge waste and I hate the idea of injecting a syrupy substance.

Does anyone know of a tried and true method of preparing these bad boys for IV use? I have found people online suggesting "crisping" the pills dry, then adding salty water and boiling. I have found some people suggesting adding another round of cold water after the first round gels up, heating the mixture, and injecting that.

But all the methods I saw seemed half-ass and based on trial and error by novices.

Any advice here? Would be appreicated ASAP. And please no preaching about IVing pills.

mainline
07-25-2011, 11:37 PM
IF that method worked, then why fuck wid it? If you got a huge rush I'm sure not much went to waste.

BTW only 60mg of Morphine Sulfate fits in a 1cc/1ml syringe.

tch2296
07-26-2011, 01:44 AM
Exactly solubility in H2O is 67 mg per mL of H20. However, I know I am not doing it efficiently, since I can get like 4 washes off the same spoon, so I am trying to figure out a better way to fit all 60 or so mg into a single shot. I tried "crisping" the dried pill until it changed colors, shocking it with cold saline solution, and adding heat while I mix it - the idea is the hot water and salt water would help eliminate the time release material. It def worked better - it turned to a brown liquid which looked exactly like good dope, and it gelled much less.

Thanks the info mainline, but I was looking for someone with some personal experience in the matter? Have you tried it.

Akhkharu
07-26-2011, 01:55 AM
yea, that was just the oxy working. You should look up "crisping" if you dont crisp it then you just wasted a shit ton of morphine. If you simply crush, add water, and then heat, you may get a weee little bit of morpine that didnt get absorbed into the pill matrix, but that's it. the morphine is kept within the "matrix". I'm using that word, because I don't know how else to say it. But anyways... crisp that shit, then shoot it up like normal. And that adding salty water thing is complete bullshit. I have a script for MSContins and if you don't crisp them, then you just wasted a pill. I recommend crushing, putting in a spoon. Heating until it starts turning brown, and then water shocking the spoon, JUST THE BOTTOM OF THE SPOON. to cool it down, and then repeating that a couple of times until you get a nice evenly caramel colored powder. If it catches on fire or it starts boiling a lot, then you need to start over on a new pill. It takes a little while to get the hang of, but it's not that hard. There are a few other ways to proceed after you crisp it. Personally, i like to use some citric acid or a few drops of lemon juice along with the water im going to use to shoot up. Adding this seems to add to the breakdown of the matrix. I usually add acid and water and let it sit for about 10-15 minutes and then heat it up until it is JUST BELOW BOILING to make sure most of the nasties are dead and then prep my shot and inject :-)
If anyone has any questions or has any additions, feel free to add :-D

Dutch
07-26-2011, 04:42 AM
I know for the Endo 60mg Morphine Sulfate SRs you just bring 1 1/2cc water to rolling boil dump crushed pill into cooker hold heat just for a few more seconds then draw up through a tight cotton already affixed to your point. The solution is light orange(color of pill) and not thick at all. What remains is a little dryed out gel residue which if done right should be tasteless because you've drawn out the product from it. I can't speak for the 100s but i don't see why it wouldn't work. I've been told the SRs are much more appealing for IV users. There just what i've always been able to get a hold of the easiest.

tch2296
07-26-2011, 10:34 AM
yea, that was just the oxy working. You should look up "crisping" if you dont crisp it then you just wasted a shit ton of morphine. If you simply crush, add water, and then heat, you may get a weee little bit of morpine that didnt get absorbed into the pill matrix, but that's it. the morphine is kept within the "matrix". I'm using that word, because I don't know how else to say it. But anyways... crisp that shit, then shoot it up like normal. And that adding salty water thing is complete bullshit. I have a script for MSContins and if you don't crisp them, then you just wasted a pill. I recommend crushing, putting in a spoon. Heating until it starts turning brown, and then water shocking the spoon, JUST THE BOTTOM OF THE SPOON. to cool it down, and then repeating that a couple of times until you get a nice evenly caramel colored powder. If it catches on fire or it starts boiling a lot, then you need to start over on a new pill. It takes a little while to get the hang of, but it's not that hard. There are a few other ways to proceed after you crisp it. Personally, i like to use some citric acid or a few drops of lemon juice along with the water im going to use to shoot up. Adding this seems to add to the breakdown of the matrix. I usually add acid and water and let it sit for about 10-15 minutes and then heat it up until it is JUST BELOW BOILING to make sure most of the nasties are dead and then prep my shot and inject :-)
If anyone has any questions or has any additions, feel free to add :-D

Does this process work for the ABGs as well as the Mallies?

LorTabitha
07-26-2011, 11:36 AM
My neighbor's Aunt Glenda doesn't shoot and a few mallies dropped in her lap the other day. She told me she was considering plugging but wanted me to ask y'all if there's a way other than crisping? (She's not very coordinated) Is there a way you can just put them in something overnight or anything? ?

tch2296
07-26-2011, 11:42 AM
I know for the Endo 60mg Morphine Sulfate SRs you just bring 1 1/2cc water to rolling boil dump crushed pill into cooker hold heat just for a few more seconds then draw up through a tight cotton already affixed to your point. The solution is light orange(color of pill) and not thick at all. What remains is a little dryed out gel residue which if done right should be tasteless because you've drawn out the product from it. I can't speak for the 100s but i don't see why it wouldn't work. I've been told the SRs are much more appealing for IV users. There just what i've always been able to get a hold of the easiest.

Tried this with a Mallie 100 mg and had the worst results I've had so far trying to prepare these. Took a long time to crisp them, but when water was added it gooped up worse than ever. I am not using MSContin, I am using Morphine Sulphate Sustained Release (SR), so I don't know if this is why it didn't work.

So far, still the best results I have obtained are crushing the pills, dissolving them in cold water, heating until it becomes less viscous, drawing up and shooting before it gets a chance to gel in the rig.

Anyone else have methods for (specifically) 100 mg Morphine Sulfate Controlled Release (manufactured by ABG) and 100 mg Morphine Sulphate Sustained Release (manufactured my Mallinckrodt)? I would appreciate the info ASAP, it seems unbelieveable to me that with so many devoted opiophiles and drug users on the internet there isn't a single tried and true method.

If I wanted to plus the morphine pills, would I still have to do something to removed the time-release matrix?

ausativa
07-26-2011, 11:59 AM
Tried this with a Mallie 100 mg and had the worst results I've had so far trying to prepare these. Took a long time to crisp them, but when water was added it gooped up worse than ever. I am not using MSContin, I am using Morphine Sulphate Sustained Release (SR), so I don't know if this is why it didn't work.

So far, still the best results I have obtained are crushing the pills, dissolving them in cold water, heating until it becomes less viscous, drawing up and shooting before it gets a chance to gel in the rig.

Anyone else have methods for (specifically) 100 mg Morphine Sulfate Controlled Release (manufactured by ABG) and 100 mg Morphine Sulphate Sustained Release (manufactured my Mallinckrodt)? I would appreciate the info ASAP, it seems unbelieveable to me that with so many devoted opiophiles and drug users on the internet there isn't a single tried and true method.

If I wanted to plus the morphine pills, would I still have to do something to removed the time-release matrix?

i have had extensive experience prepping these pills. i poweder mine after i take the shell off with a emeryboard or you fingernail. then place into spoon with NO water. heat spoon until it turns pretty dark brown. it will look nasty, but this is how it is. do no add water until it is all brown,,, then prep like a normal shit. your gonna get a huge pins and needles rush from doing it right, you will know.

tch2296
07-26-2011, 12:12 PM
i have had extensive experience prepping these pills. i poweder mine after i take the shell off with a emeryboard or you fingernail. then place into spoon with NO water. heat spoon until it turns pretty dark brown. it will look nasty, but this is how it is. do no add water until it is all brown,,, then prep like a normal shit. your gonna get a huge pins and needles rush from doing it right, you will know.

Were you using the ABG's or the Mallies? Because I used this method with the mallies and it gelled up like a motherfucker. Sure, I was able to get a hit off of it, but I had to inject a disgusting syrupy substance, and it was incredibly inefficient. It didn't seem to be destroying the gel-like material since it still turned to a nasty goop. Did I not brown the powder long enough? I just waited until it was a light caramel color because I didn't want to burn any of the morphine off.

ausativa
07-26-2011, 12:17 PM
these?http://www.pharmer.org/files/images//MorphineABGandMallie.jpg

yeah these are the ones, although they were the orange 60 mg. i have crisped both mallies and abgs. just heat with no water.. you put water in after your done.. and dont let it sit around.. when you stir it, there is still a small peice of crisped remains that wont dissolve. this is ok, there non water soulable materials still in there. just crisp, add water, stir, draw through filter, and shoot.

tch2296
07-26-2011, 12:53 PM
these?http://www.pharmer.org/files/images//MorphineABGandMallie.jpg

yeah these are the ones, although they were the orange 60 mg. i have crisped both mallies and abgs. just heat with no water.. you put water in after your done.. and dont let it sit around.. when you stir it, there is still a small peice of crisped remains that wont dissolve. this is ok, there non water soulable materials still in there. just crisp, add water, stir, draw through filter, and shoot.

Yes those are the ones. The person who gave me instructions before said to let the solution sit for 10-15 minutes after adding water to the crisped powder. You think that was causing the problem? Thanks for helping out man.

ausativa
07-26-2011, 01:44 PM
yeah that is what has caused me issues in the past as well. good luck good sir.

Disconnect
07-26-2011, 01:58 PM
Well, I know what has worked for me in the past with endos is to go ahead and let them gel, wait for it all to be in the gel, no chunks or anything, and then boil your goop. There will be a "skin"-like film at the top. Scrape that off and your goods are below, with the consistency of water. Best rush of any method ime. I just am not sure if it works for more than endos but I don't see why it wouldn't. . .

Dutch
07-26-2011, 02:28 PM
http://images.ddccdn.com/images/pills/custom/pill13972-1/morphine-sulfate-sr.jpg

These are the SR Endos i work with and the rolling boil quick draw method works just fine every time. You get a coooool rush off hit 1 and 1 or 2 washes and then the remaining goop has no taste and you know you've gotten all the goods out of it.

Im still not sure why there is a need for both ER and SR formulations of this drug. What is the difference?

Disconnect
07-26-2011, 03:18 PM
http://images.ddccdn.com/images/pills/custom/pill13972-1/morphine-sulfate-sr.jpg

These are the SR Endos i work with and the rolling boil quick draw method works just fine every time. You get a coooool rush off hit 1 and 1 or 2 washes and then the remaining goop has no taste and you know you've gotten all the goods out of it.

Im still not sure why there is a need for both ER and SR formulations of this drug. What is the difference?

yep, SWIM is picking up some more of those exact delicacies this afternoon. Says she's heard people say they hate this brand but she fails to see why. No coating, lotsa ways to do it. meh, their loss.

SWIM isn't supposed to be doing this, but h has been few and far between lately. What she's found was shit and had to be worse for her veins than this.

herm1t
07-26-2011, 05:47 PM
Cooking pills...
Enjoy your heart and lung problems guys, read the sticky.

The Ryan
07-26-2011, 05:54 PM
Endos are the easiest to prep IMO

these grey 100 with the M on them are just hell, I couldn't find a good way.

Dutch
07-26-2011, 09:53 PM
Waiting with baited breath for my connect to greenlight more of those Orange Dreams. SWIM gets em for $4 and feels like its a god damn steal.

mainline
07-27-2011, 01:17 AM
Well, I know what has worked for me in the past with endos is to go ahead and let them gel, wait for it all to be in the gel, no chunks or anything, and then boil your goop. There will be a "skin"-like film at the top. Scrape that off and your goods are below, with the consistency of water. Best rush of any method ime. I just am not sure if it works for more than endos but I don't see why it wouldn't. . .

That is the WORST method IME! I used to do thatand I hate it now.

I like the superfast podwer boil draw up and boom.

ALSO OP, i dont think your MScontin ( MS SR, same thing, different manufactuer I assume. Generic MScontin says Morphine Sulfate SR or ER right? AMICRAZY? 4mg xanax, no benzo tolly. all wild and relaxed) should ever be anything but clear. Definately not light brown/iced tea color. UNLESS its a colored pill, (V roxis, for example) You compared with the color of dope, but dope is that colour cause it isn't pure, the MS is. Pure H is completely clear, water colored, as im sure you knw.

anyay, th method i mentioned above is popular here and my personal fave.

borohydride
07-27-2011, 01:26 AM
BTW only 60mg of Morphine Sulfate fits in a 1cc/1ml syringe.

If you use plain water. If you buffer the pH appropriately, you can get 92-93mg of morphine sulfate to dissolve in 1cc of water. I've already posted the appropriate patent. It's not hard, just a sprinkle of ammonium acetate or such...

tch2296
07-27-2011, 07:13 AM
That is the WORST method IME! I used to do thatand I hate it now.

I like the superfast podwer boil draw up and boom.

ALSO OP, i dont think your MScontin ( MS SR, same thing, different manufactuer I assume. Generic MScontin says Morphine Sulfate SR or ER right? AMICRAZY? 4mg xanax, no benzo tolly. all wild and relaxed) should ever be anything but clear. Definately not light brown/iced tea color. UNLESS its a colored pill, (V roxis, for example) You compared with the color of dope, but dope is that colour cause it isn't pure, the MS is. Pure H is completely clear, water colored, as im sure you knw.

anyay, th method i mentioned above is popular here and my personal fave.

Yeah, but if you crisp the morphine, the solution turns the same color as the crisped powder - brown. I guess I'll try your method from now on. How much time do you think you have between when you add the water and when you need to bang the solution?

tch2296
07-28-2011, 04:30 AM
God damn dude, I just tried preparing about 60 mg (couple leftover pieces off of the 100 mg Morphine Sulfate SR), this time by crisping the dry powder (after crushing it up really fine) until at least 50% of the powder had turned brown. Any more than that and it feels like (and smells like) I am just burning/destroying the morphine. In the past, I only heated until I saw the first wisps of smoke because that's what I was told by a pillhead acquaintance of mine.

This time, after crisping, I quickly added 1.5 mL water, which "shocked" the solution, making a hissing noise and immediately causing the solution to turn the color of motor oil (or black tar heroin, lol). This time I did NOT immediately heat the solution after adding the water. I dropped a big cotton in right away, and struggled to pull anything up into the rig. The solution was still thick and goopy, WTF. After only being able to get pull around 15 units of the goop/solution into my rig, I added another 80 units of water, and heated for a second or two until it was about to boil.

After adding more water and heating the goopy mess, and adding a second cotton which wasn't completely coated in gel, I was able to pull back about 80 units from the spoon (could have got more, knew I wouldn't need it though, and I'll be able to get a fat hit off that spoon again).

At first, I squirted a tiny bit of the morphine "solution" (which looked remarkably like black tar in the rig) onto my hand because I am not entirely comfortable squirting something the consistency of Karo syrup into my veins. It barely even came out, it like fizzed and bubbled out, which worried me. However, being the junkie I am, I was able to register and fire away. BAAAAMMMMMM this shit hits me like a ton of bricks. Pins and motherfucking needles, a more intense rush than any opiate I have done. And I shot 20 mg of oxymorphone IR yesterday. I only put 55-60 mg in the spoon, and the preparation was so shitty I wouldn't imagine I got any more than 30 mg into the rig.

So my question for ausativa is what did I do wrong? I mean yeah I got high as shit but it was a fucking mess, the solution was thick as oil, it was just bad. If I crisp the powder even more would that remove the gelling portion? How do I know I'm not just destroying good morphine?

The crisping doesn't seem to be doing anything to break the time release matrix - when I first got these I didn't even know what crisping was and still got a huge rush off 50 mg by just crushing, boiling, and drawing it up before it cooled down. It seems to make even more of a mess when I use the crisping method and it's harder to get the morphine out of the goop.

I still can't believe that there isn't a tried-and-true, agreed-upon method for banging morphine pills, especially in this community. It's morphine for fuck's sake! I never had half as much trouble with a good old OC 80.

herm1t
07-28-2011, 09:36 AM
Oh man, hearing all this talk of boiling pill solutions and injecting them is making me cringe, read through my started threads, you guys are doing serious damage to yourselves.

ausativa
07-28-2011, 10:42 AM
God damn dude, I just tried preparing about 60 mg (couple leftover pieces off of the 100 mg Morphine Sulfate SR), this time by crisping the dry powder (after crushing it up really fine) until at least 50% of the powder had turned brown. Any more than that and it feels like (and smells like) I am just burning/destroying the morphine. In the past, I only heated until I saw the first wisps of smoke because that's what I was told by a pillhead acquaintance of mine.

This time, after crisping, I quickly added 1.5 mL water, which "shocked" the solution, making a hissing noise and immediately causing the solution to turn the color of motor oil (or black tar heroin, lol). This time I did NOT immediately heat the solution after adding the water. I dropped a big cotton in right away, and struggled to pull anything up into the rig. The solution was still thick and goopy, WTF. After only being able to get pull around 15 units of the goop/solution into my rig, I added another 80 units of water, and heated for a second or two until it was about to boil.

After adding more water and heating the goopy mess, and adding a second cotton which wasn't completely coated in gel, I was able to pull back about 80 units from the spoon (could have got more, knew I wouldn't need it though, and I'll be able to get a fat hit off that spoon again).

At first, I squirted a tiny bit of the morphine "solution" (which looked remarkably like black tar in the rig) onto my hand because I am not entirely comfortable squirting something the consistency of Karo syrup into my veins. It barely even came out, it like fizzed and bubbled out, which worried me. However, being the junkie I am, I was able to register and fire away. BAAAAMMMMMM this shit hits me like a ton of bricks. Pins and motherfucking needles, a more intense rush than any opiate I have done. And I shot 20 mg of oxymorphone IR yesterday. I only put 55-60 mg in the spoon, and the preparation was so shitty I wouldn't imagine I got any more than 30 mg into the rig.

So my question for ausativa is what did I do wrong? I mean yeah I got high as shit but it was a fucking mess, the solution was thick as oil, it was just bad. If I crisp the powder even more would that remove the gelling portion? How do I know I'm not just destroying good morphine?

The crisping doesn't seem to be doing anything to break the time release matrix - when I first got these I didn't even know what crisping was and still got a huge rush off 50 mg by just crushing, boiling, and drawing it up before it cooled down. It seems to make even more of a mess when I use the crisping method and it's harder to get the morphine out of the goop.

I still can't believe that there isn't a tried-and-true, agreed-upon method for banging morphine pills, especially in this community. It's morphine for fuck's sake! I never had half as much trouble with a good old OC 80.

well, this is kinda the tried and true method. dont worry about burning the morphine. it really does take a lot. yes i said it will turn brown and look disgusting. when it is "half brown" you did not crisp it all the way brother. the ENTIRE thing. portions that are not brown are not crisped. big thanks to big pharma, for having our best intrests in mind, and for making it as dangerous as possible to break down pills. many many pills have anti-abuse measures. if it bothers you so much, buy some heroin dude. if it doesnt.. shoot the shit up, thats all there is to it man. but did i, or did i not call that you would get a hella rush off of it?

tch2296
07-28-2011, 05:49 PM
I bought an $80 bag of good dope today, did the whole thing (kinda dumb) and it did NOTHING to me. Everyone else was FLOORED off $20, it was amazing shit, dissolved perfectly, etc. Does morphine like jack your tolerance up? Meanwhile 50 mg morphine gets me a HUGE rush.

--- auto merge ---

Cooking pills...
Enjoy your heart and lung problems guys, read the sticky.

No offense but enough with this shit man. We all know the risks of injecting pills, I am a fucking heroin addict and have been one for years. I've banged everything from 5 mg amphetamine sulphate pills (literally yellow sludge), to klonopins and xanax, to ambiens and other things that jsut aren't worth banging. Why do I do it? Same reason I shoot heroin, oxy, and morphine despite the potentially devastating effects on my personal life.

"People think it's all about misery and desperation and death and all that shit which is not to be ignored, but what they forget is the pleasure of it. Otherwise we wouldn't do it. After all, we're not fucking stupid. At least, we're not that fucking stupid." - Mark Renton

Post something more interesting somewhere else, maybe it won't make you "cringe". I know this fat hit of morphine will have me cringing with joy, so I'm set man.

--- auto merge ---

Yo Dutch I see ur online and I hope you see this. Sorry mods but why can't I PM someone that's online it's kinda annoying esp since I need the info ASAP. For the ABG 100's, I know you said to just add salt water to avoid gelling, but do you still crisp them?

herm1t
07-29-2011, 02:38 AM
I bought an $80 bag of good dope today, did the whole thing (kinda dumb) and it did NOTHING to me. Everyone else was FLOORED off $20, it was amazing shit, dissolved perfectly, etc. Does morphine like jack your tolerance up? Meanwhile 50 mg morphine gets me a HUGE rush.

--- auto merge ---

No offense but enough with this shit man. We all know the risks of injecting pills, I am a fucking heroin addict and have been one for years. I've banged everything from 5 mg amphetamine sulphate pills (literally yellow sludge), to klonopins and xanax, to ambiens and other things that jsut aren't worth banging. Why do I do it? Same reason I shoot heroin, oxy, and morphine despite the potentially devastating effects on my personal life.

"People think it's all about misery and desperation and death and all that shit which is not to be ignored, but what they forget is the pleasure of it. Otherwise we wouldn't do it. After all, we're not fucking stupid. At least, we're not that fucking stupid." - Mark Renton

Post something more interesting somewhere else, maybe it won't make you "cringe". I know this fat hit of morphine will have me cringing with joy, so I'm set man.

--- auto merge ---

Yo Dutch I see ur online and I hope you see this. Sorry mods but why can't I PM someone that's online it's kinda annoying esp since I need the info ASAP. For the ABG 100's, I know you said to just add salt water to avoid gelling, but do you still crisp them?
Injecting benzos? hahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

as for the rest, are you mad that someone is making you wake up to the ill effects? You dont want to think about them do you, ill post whatever fucking harm reduction I want in any relevant fucking thread, and theres nothing you can do to stop me, so cry more. So until you get wheel filters, enjoy those permanent health problems that can be easily an efficiently avoided!

Dutch
07-29-2011, 03:08 AM
Hey Herm1t i know you think your up on things but the Endo brand SRs i mentioned in this thread require no crisping, and adding the non crisped powder to boiling water results in a thin watery translucent orange pull through a tightly rolled cotton. There is no particulate matter or sludge in the rig. My method for the ABGs also requires no heat or "crisping" and again yeilds a clear particle free non thick solution. My veins and skin are as healthy as can be. So please STFU.

Disconnect
07-29-2011, 08:03 AM
Injecting benzos? hahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

as for the rest, are you mad that someone is making you wake up to the ill effects? You dont want to think about them do you, ill post whatever fucking harm reduction I want in any relevant fucking thread, and theres nothing you can do to stop me, so cry more. So until you get wheel filters, enjoy those permanent health problems that can be easily an efficiently avoided!

"you mad"?
"cry more"?
oh please.
I believe that you, sir, are on the wrong forum.
are you our guardian angel or a 12 year old just discovering /b/?
because the line here seems a little blurry
and I'm dead sober!

telling us once or twice is good harm reduction -- you're right to that effect.
harping about it obsessively, however, is absurd.
you're making yourself look like a preacher and a fool.
like Dutch said, there are many methods that yield a non-sludgy, translucent or even crystal clear solution.
fuck you and the high (but apparently not from IV'd pills, huh?) horse you rode in on.
go yell at the people shooting tar. fuck knows it's worse.

what's your deal anyway, did a pill shooter rape yer grandma?
you care *entirely* too much.
maybe you really are just a shit-stirrer.

oh, and dude?
ur doin it wrong.
It's always better to do the whole "you mad" thing with funny reaction images.
like so:
http://i51.tinypic.com/s3eo77.png

of course my cute reaction image would be him.

herm1t
07-29-2011, 08:13 AM
Hey Herm1t i know you think your up on things but the Endo brand SRs i mentioned in this thread require no crisping, and adding the non crisped powder to boiling water results in a thin watery translucent orange pull through a tightly rolled cotton. There is no particulate matter or sludge in the rig. My method for the ABGs also requires no heat or "crisping" and again yeilds a clear particle free non thick solution. My veins and skin are as healthy as can be. So please STFU.
Your veins and skin are not the health issue when it comes to shooting pills, I wouldn't have replied acting like a dickhead if he hadn't done the same to me. SO PLS STFU HURRR.

"you mad"?
"cry more"?
oh please.
I believe that you, sir, are on the wrong forum.
are you our guardian angel or a 12 year old just discovering /b/?
because the line here seems a little blurry
and I'm dead sober!

telling us once or twice is good harm reduction -- you're right to that effect.
harping about it obsessively, however, is absurd.
you're making yourself look like a preacher and a fool.
like Dutch said, there are many methods that yield a non-sludgy, translucent or even crystal clear solution.
fuck you and the high (but apparently not from IV'd pills, huh?) horse you rode in on.
go yell at the people shooting tar. fuck knows it's worse.

what's your deal anyway, did a pill shooter rape yer grandma?
you care *entirely* too much.
maybe you really are just a shit-stirrer.

oh, and dude?
ur doin it wrong.
It's always better to do the whole "you mad" thing with funny reaction images.
like so:
http://i51.tinypic.com/s3eo77.png

of course my cute reaction image would be him.
get the fuck out of here, like I ever gave a fuck that you think I give *TOO* much harm reduction. I shoot pills all the fucking time so I dont have anything against them, I didn't ride in on any high-horse, if anyone took my ORIGINAL post the wrong way, then I apologize, but not for the following posts. The more people who are convinced to use wheel filters, the better imo.

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/giving_a_fuck_truck.jpg

ausativa
07-29-2011, 08:31 AM
ive totally had my jeep in water that deep and let me tell you, i totally gave a fuck.

Disconnect
07-29-2011, 08:38 AM
Your veins and skin are not the health issue when it comes to shooting pills, I wouldn't have replied acting like a dickhead if he hadn't done the same to me. SO PLS STFU HURRR.

get the fuck out of here, like I ever gave a fuck that you think I give *TOO* much harm reduction. I shoot pills all the fucking time so I dont have anything against them, I didn't ride in on any high-horse, if anyone took my ORIGINAL post the wrong way, then I apologize, but not for the following posts. The more people who are convinced to use wheel filters, the better imo.

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/giving_a_fuck_truck.jpg

gonna be straight with you, broseph.
your attitude sucks.
that's the main thing that's biting you in the ass here
and why no one is saying "Thank you for reminding us! you're right"

you went from "friendly happy harm reduction reminder fairy"
to fat step-mom with a mustache that is absolutely adamant about us eating our veggies
even if she has to sit on us and ram them down our throat.
in fact, she probably prefers it that way.
because she laughs when we squirm.
and then she --
er, what? where am I going with this?

oh, right. back to the present.
you seem to like over-used cliches that have been passed around more than that cunt from Jersey Shore
so here's one for ya:

"it's not what you say, it's how you say it"

tch2296
07-29-2011, 11:24 PM
Yeah I shot benzos while I was younger and didn't understand the idea the they aren't water soluble. Strangely, I would still feel kpins and xanax when I shot them, it would just take 10 mins no rush obviously it was dumb. But maybe u should find something more interesting to do, like maybe get laid or shoot some morphine, cuz while ur bitching and moaning about how I use my own drugs, I am nodding hard and kind pity you for having nothing better to do than cruise around an opiate forum telling people not to inject opiates or pills. But thanks for the lecture buddy.

Metrik
07-30-2011, 02:31 AM

This is the best method ime and ive used it on the M's, ABG's, and for the first time today in fact the endos.
But there are a few little tricks ive picked up along the way that I think makes it a much more fool proof method, and those are when boiling the water in the spoon without adding the morphine yet to use a candle ( i use those stupid little "tea lights" ) so that you can keep the heat on the spoon while dumping in the powder ( this buys a little more time to draw it up ). Stir the solution up with whatever you like to use (i prefer the plunger from another rig) remove from heat and draw up using a rig with the cotton allready stuck on the needle (again buys a lil more time and makes it much easier to draw up).

You should end up with a nice fat shot of morphine that has the same viscosity as water, and if you got it right the shot shouldnt get thicker as it cools it should stay nice and water like. Now i highly recommend squirting the solution into a clean spoon and re-filtering cause the abg's and mallies will be kinda milky looking and the endos will be slightly colored ( i had the 100mgs so it was kinda blue ). After that tie off and enjoy that wonderful rush.

If u have any questions send me a VM and i will try and answer any questions you have since i have shot many a morphine pill, and consider myself rather good at this method

herm1t
07-30-2011, 03:35 AM
gonna be straight with you, broseph.
your attitude sucks.
that's the main thing that's biting you in the ass here
and why no one is saying "Thank you for reminding us! you're right"

you went from "friendly happy harm reduction reminder fairy"
to fat step-mom with a mustache that is absolutely adamant about us eating our veggies
even if she has to sit on us and ram them down our throat.
in fact, she probably prefers it that way.
because she laughs when we squirm.
and then she --
er, what? where am I going with this?

oh, right. back to the present.
you seem to like over-used cliches that have been passed around more than that cunt from Jersey Shore
so here's one for ya:

"it's not what you say, it's how you say it"
Misty b*****! Go to your room! Didn't your mum ever tell you to mind your own business? Maybe I should do something uncalled for?

ive totally had my jeep in water that deep and let me tell you, i totally gave a fuck.
Yeah, do you happen to go 4 wheel driving a lot? I really enjoy it, and was in one my mates cars when we underestimated the depth of a 'puddle' and ended up like that.

Yeah I shot benzos while I was younger and didn't understand the idea the they aren't water soluble. Strangely, I would still feel kpins and xanax when I shot them, it would just take 10 mins no rush obviously it was dumb. But maybe u should find something more interesting to do, like maybe get laid or shoot some morphine, cuz while ur bitching and moaning about how I use my own drugs, I am nodding hard and kind pity you for having nothing better to do than cruise around an opiate forum telling people not to inject opiates or pills. But thanks for the lecture buddy.

I am nodding hard as well, I actually just had a 150mg shot of MSContin, the irony is that you have nothing better to do other then reply to my posts, I don't tell people to not inject opiates or pills, that would make me a hypocrite, I tell people to not heat their pills and to try to use wheel filters, as heating as been proven to decrease availability of drugs in the mix and increase the amounts of particles in the mix.

Disconnect
07-30-2011, 02:04 PM
Misty b*****! Go to your room! Didn't your mum ever tell you to mind your own business? Maybe I should do something uncalled for?

sorry I'm so good. :[
I don't mean to be.
I just. . . am!

and there's nothing you can do.
after the night I just woke up from,
you can't do shit that would bother me.
harass my fb friends?
pfft.
gonna take a lot more than that.

EDIT:

http://i52.tinypic.com/9k6tcj.gif

abner
07-30-2011, 02:08 PM
banhammer

Disconnect
07-30-2011, 02:14 PM
banhammer

yeah, waving my last name around like that? I could see at least a warning in his future.
he sent me a VM once saying that he found my last name easily from something I posted in the past.
that someone not as nice would harrass my friends and I should censor it more heavily, which I did.
but someone who knows my facebook url/last name talking about doing something "uncalled for"
because I could debate circles around him?

I don't see that as a smart move.

regardless, I ain't scared.
I really don't like most of the people on my fb.
and the ones I do like know my "dark little secret".
so okay, go for it.
do your worst.

The Ryan
07-30-2011, 02:23 PM
I am nodding hard as well, I actually just had a 150mg shot of MSContin, the irony is that you have nothing better to do other then reply to my posts, I don't tell people to not inject opiates or pills, that would make me a hypocrite, I tell people to not heat their pills and to try to use wheel filters, as heating as been proven to decrease availability of drugs in the mix and increase the amounts of particles in the mix.

We would love to hear your method of preparing MScontin without heat for injection.

I am super curious. what pills do you have?

LorTabitha
07-30-2011, 02:24 PM
We would love to hear your method of preparing MScontin without heat for injection.

I am super curious. what pills do you have?

I think he's too busy harassing Disconnect to actually contribute something useful to this thread.

jill
07-30-2011, 02:34 PM
yeah, waving my last name around like that?

Totally agree, no one's first name should be used here ever unless that is something they use a lot, or it's there actual username.

Please get over all this and back on topic, or take it to the FF!

Dutch
07-30-2011, 03:32 PM
Just got myself together with my beloved Endo 60mg SR. I've got it down to what i believe is the most optimal highest yeild yet. 165-170u water in the bottom of a soda can cut 2 inches from the bottom (heats faster and more evenly than a spoon). Hold can with pliers (so you don't burn yourself) and heat with lighter until you have a rolling boil dump crushed pill into boiling water and continue to boil for a few seconds, the boiling acts as a stir so i've cut the stiring step all together. Have a large (about 1 1/2 q-tip cottons) tightly rolled and affixed to point. Be sure the needle is just poking through the top of the cotton (having the point go through the cotton when drawing wastes precious time and could clog the point). The final solution should be about 80-90u of faintly orange tinted transluscent goodness the consistency of water. Insert, register, and bring it home. Pins and Needles and Warmth envelop you.

Today was definitely my best shot with the E 655s by a lot. Usually i can keep myself composed during a rush but this one literally knocked me on my ass. Administered standing up and attempted to walk out of my room and my legs just gave out on me and i fell back on to my bed and was like daaaaaaaamn for a good 5 minutes. Felt like the my scalp, palms, and feet were on fire (pins and needles) and i could hear my heartbeat pounding.

--- auto merge ---

This is the best method ime and ive used it on the M's, ABG's, and for the first time today in fact the endos.
But there are a few little tricks ive picked up along the way that I think makes it a much more fool proof method, and those are when boiling the water in the spoon without adding the morphine yet to use a candle ( i use those stupid little "tea lights" ) so that you can keep the heat on the spoon while dumping in the powder ( this buys a little more time to draw it up ). Stir the solution up with whatever you like to use (i prefer the plunger from another rig) remove from heat and draw up using a rig with the cotton allready stuck on the needle (again buys a lil more time and makes it much easier to draw up).

You should end up with a nice fat shot of morphine that has the same viscosity as water, and if you got it right the shot shouldnt get thicker as it cools it should stay nice and water like. Now i highly recommend squirting the solution into a clean spoon and re-filtering cause the abg's and mallies will be kinda milky looking and the endos will be slightly colored ( i had the 100mgs so it was kinda blue ). After that tie off and enjoy that wonderful rush.

If u have any questions send me a VM and i will try and answer any questions you have since i have shot many a morphine pill, and consider myself rather good at this method

Are you 100% on the end product with the MSContins using a boil method? Please note i am referring to the ENDO SRs not ERs. The only MSContins i have IV experience with are the ABGs using a no heat, no crisping, cold shot method that can be found in the Morphine Forum. I've seen the Malinkrodts turn to a goopy mess as soon as heat is applied. The whole reason i love the Endo SRs is because the gelling never has time to take place. I use 31g points and am very wary of injecting anything remotely thick or viscous. You've got to try my cold shot method with the ABGs if your a Morphine enthusiast. If you let it sit for a couple hours the yeild is damn near 100% and will blow your wig back.

tch2296
07-30-2011, 04:19 PM
Yeah the salt-water cold shot method with the ABG SR's was excellent. I got a wicked rush and didn't have to worry about injecting a syrupy mess.

Disconnect
07-30-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm gonna try this "dump powder in boiling water, draw immediately" thing you're all raving about. I've been getting impatient with my method lately. I have found that with my method, if you stir and continue to "squish" the clumps against the side of the spoon, it generally breaks down within just a few minutes. Getting the first wash is quick and it's usually the best, but the follow-up washes are harder to break down because it's all waxified and takes longer to dissolve unless you abuse the shit out of it.

I usually spend my break-down time on here or IM, thinking "Jesus Christ, hurry the fuck up. I don't want to be sober anymore."

ZodiacKiller
07-30-2011, 04:24 PM
What's all this then? This forum is not my regular stomping ground, but my ZK radar went off and I sensed a friend in distress. Lo and behold! What do I find but some untowardness. Wellnow, we simply can't be having this.

I see my co-worker, the lovely and hard-working Jill has stepped in and nicely handled this, but be advised that I'm standing over her shoulder. Watching. The hammer is unsheathed...ready. I would LOVE it if someone made me use it. I'm just in that kinda mood....

ZK

Dutch
07-30-2011, 06:19 PM
I'm gonna try this "dump powder in boiling water, draw immediately" thing you're all raving about. I've been getting impatient with my method lately. I have found that with my method, if you stir and continue to "squish" the clumps against the side of the spoon, it generally breaks down within just a few minutes. Getting the first wash is quick and it's usually the best, but the follow-up washes are harder to break down because it's all waxified and takes longer to dissolve unless you abuse the shit out of it.

I usually spend my break-down time on here or IM, thinking "Jesus Christ, hurry the fuck up. I don't want to be sober anymore."

Again i want to reiterate the boil and draw method is for successfully and most ideally preparing Morphine Sulfate SR for IV use I cannot speak to it's success for preparing Morphine Sulfate ER (MSContin). There are distinct differences in the structure and contents between the 2. But for SR morphine it is a silver bullet.

mainline
07-31-2011, 01:39 AM
blah crazy

big fucking deal, ya'll. Herm1t isn't out of line and if you don't like his posts, then ignore them. Someone might see those posts one day and they may make a difference. We're all free to post here. I mean, did we need to go all highschool? Boiling the shit out of pills and shooting black sludge isn't right, it is gross, dangerous, ect. and I understand, "we're junkies", and if thats what it takes then we'll do it. BUT, that isn't what it takes, better ways are posted in every "Shooting MScontin" thread. Your way may fuck you up, which is great, but herm1t pointing out how bad it is is necassary. Letting future nobs and non-members (ie: people searching on google "How to shoot Morphine SR 100's") know that you're not actually supposed to end up with a solution that looks like old motor oil.

NO offense to either party, but it seems it got silly and hostile and catty hipster-y for no real reason other than you don't wannahear how bad your MSC prep sucks. The the bandwagon jumpers. Disconnect, you were in a similarly bad spot with prepping mscontins a few months back, some people (myself) kept repeating the same shit to you, cause sometimes thats what it takes. It's so obvious Herm1t wasn't trying to attack. SO WTF guys? Were a family. Save the BS for the IRL people who treat you like shit, rather than a fellow opi giving annoying HR advice.

ANYWAY, OP, I'm glad your method is working. Have you tried out anyther since youve last posted about it? Good luck finding a cleaner prep.

None of this was a big deal, OP. The solutions you were coming up with sounded awful(even though they worked) I'm SURE people were only trying to help. Maybeyou didnt want the extra HR speech(s),but likeI said, it may make a diffference to someone else reading this shitshow of a thread.

ALL THE LOVE IN ZE WORLD, Family,

xxML