PDA

View Full Version : New Methadone Shape

vanilla_mlkshake2007
09-06-2006, 05:55 PM
I just picked up my 10 milligram methadones and they were much smaller then the round ones and kinda oval shaped but with a tippy top in the middle of the long side` of the oval shaped.Very hard to describe shape wise,but I imagine they have alot less fillers and stuff.
Not that I am thinking of injecting them because I don't plan on ever shooting my methadone .It just works so good orally,b ut has`anyone seen these mini-methadones I'm trying to describe and if so how do they compare to methadose better or worse?

orangejuice
09-06-2006, 06:39 PM
Well, i havent seen em, but am interested. Do they have the same imprints on em as the reg 10 millies? Just wondering,not that it is my absolute fav in the world. But id much rather have the wafers. Ahh.. neways. Good report. Ill look it up. Also, can you tell any difference in the potency? Well, be safe, that shit'll be rough if you run out.

vanilla_mlkshake2007
09-06-2006, 06:53 PM
Well, i havent seen em, but am interested. Do they have the same imprints on em as the reg 10 millies? Just wondering,not that it is my absolute fav in the world. But id much rather have the wafers. Ahh.. neways. Good report. Ill look it up. Also, can you tell any difference in the potency? Well, be safe, that shit'll be rough if you run out.

They are about half the size of the 10 milligram round ones and on one side they have am with a square around it and on the back side a line in the middle with 57 on one side of the line and 71 on the other side and I am looking at it now it is small rectangular shape>I know`they r real cuz they come from the pharmacy and I just tried them a few`hours ago,so now I'm on my 2` and a half weeks clean from morphine and then the last week and a` half of the month unfortunately the junky part` of me takes over and I use,but anyways I hope this was a better desciption.I know how much u love em o.j. Me too Just Be safe and Be careful.

P.s How do you do your methadones?Orally?IV?Sniffing?Chewing?

Hammilton
09-06-2006, 06:58 PM
I thought there was a difference at first, but there isn't. These are less prone to causing stomach irritation than the other ones did. Not that either are very prone if you eat regularly- but on an empty stomach either of them can hurt like hell.

I don't think I'd say they have less fillers. They're probably about the same. The biggest difference, though, is that these have way less dissolve-able fillers. All in all, they've got to actually be worse in that result.

Outside of injecting, the quantity of fillers won't make much of a difference. Can't think of a situation where 50mg more or less filler would make a perceptible difference.

But I've been getting these for a long time. They're not actually new, at least according to my pharmacist. Do you by chance go to Wallgreen's for your meds? They switched to these because of complaints about the other ones falling apart.

Mine did terribly. They actually crumbled one weekend when I went home, I just took enough with me instead of the whole bottle. Not moving, not being jarred in any way, they actually were breaking apart already. Not terribly so, just what you'd expect a pill-shapped peice of mud to do as it dried out.

About half of them crumbled incredibly just by picking them up.

I swallow them. Shooting them doesn't produce any sort of rush. Still takes forever to come on. Snorting hurts like hell and doesn't help at all. Chewing them produces this numb painful feeling in your tongue and doesn't make a difference.

The stuff takes well over an hour to feel orally and it's got nothing to do with the pill's makeup, it's just how methadone is. There's really no way to speed up the onset significantly or for any sort of euphoric gain.

Hammilton

orangejuice
09-06-2006, 07:47 PM
P.s How do you do your methadones?Orally?IV?Sniffing?Chewing?

Well, ive never IV'd, and the only Pharmacutical ive ever snorted was oc 40's years ago. So yeah i just eat em. Its easy, its clean, its fast. Thats my motto. BTW, methadone has a near perfect bioavailablity. Not sure on the exact percentage, but i think its in the 90% range...

LayinLow
09-07-2006, 01:12 AM
Yeah just swallowing your methadone is the way to go, just like OJ said, the absorption rate when you eat them is very high, so there really is no need to ingest them any other way. Have quite a few of the "old" methadose 10mg's coming my way Friday (as well as my favorite Dillies ;) ). They have never crumbled or anything like that on me. Anyway, kinda cool they have another shape, maybe my "pharmacist" will be getting these kind soon because he gets the 10mg, so then I do too.

Canis aureus
09-07-2006, 03:29 AM
It is Methadose 10mg? Well, here the methadone is in purified water (1ml = 1mg, or was it 1ml = 5mg).

Anyway I take it always orally...

vanilla_mlkshake2007
09-09-2006, 06:29 PM
[quote=Hammilton;40869]I thought there was a difference at first, but there isn't. These are less prone to causing stomach irritation than the other ones did. Not that either are very prone if you eat regularly- but on an empty stomach either of them can hurt like hell.

I don't think I'd say they have less fillers. They're probably about the same. The biggest difference, though, is that these have way less dissolve-able fillers. All in all, they've got to actually be worse in that result.

Outside of injecting, the quantity of fillers won't make much of a difference. Can't think of a situation where 50mg more or less filler would make a perceptible difference.

But I've been getting these for a long time. They're not actually new, at least according to my pharmacist. Do you by chance go to Wallgreen's for your meds? They switched to these because of complaints about the other ones falling apart.

Mine did terribly. They actually crumbled one weekend when I went home, I just took enough with me instead of the whole bottle. Not moving, not being jarred in any way, they actually were breaking apart already. Not terribly so, just what you'd expect a pill-shapped peice of mud to do as it dried out.

About half of them crumbled incredibly just by picking them up.

I swallow them. Shooting them doesn't produce any sort of rush. Still takes forever to come on. Snorting hurts like hell and doesn't help at all. Chewing them produces this numb painful feeling in your tongue and doesn't make a difference.

The stuff takes well over an hour to feel orally and it's got nothing to do with the pill's makeup, it's just how methadone is. There's really no way to speed up the onset significantly or for any sort of euphoric gain.

Hammilton

No I go To a MOM & POP pharmacy down the road not Walgreens nut its the first I've ever seen these in my state at all.I eat them too.I am trying to stop IV'ng and am not going to start IV'ng a new drug and I do get alot outta eating them but I am so scared to become addicted to them and then I will be adicted to morphine and methadlone,
I mean I only use` 1 or the other but its always one.I guess therefore I will never be totally drug-free and thats fine for now because I will admit I am not ready to be drug-free yet.I guess I'm honest though

vanilla_mlkshake2007
10-02-2006, 04:56 PM
I still have not IV'D my methadones I just like the feeling they give mme orally,plus it kinda defeats the purpose of tring to get clean if you IV them,but then I IV'D Suboxone b-4 I found this website (only 4 milligrams) and I got through the day quite fine without taking another Sub or any other opiates.