PDA

View Full Version : Out Of The Country, Now What???

albanese
05-04-2005, 09:38 PM
Down in costa rica i can get morphine over thr counter.. what else should i ask for down here to get a buzzz?

Grundel
05-04-2005, 10:12 PM
How bout a drug that will clear up and open your veins I've heard of one that the USDA. will not allow here in the states. for some reason that I don't know. Cause it would be a waste to use Morphine any other way. Being accesable over- the-counter, one could get carried away with such a wonderful drug.

tramagesty
05-05-2005, 02:44 PM
Question: In Costa Rica, is morphine TRULY AND LEGALLY available over the counter, or is the situation like that in some mexican pharmacies, where an RX is technically required, but the pharmacist just doesn't care? Anyone been there and have any first hand experience? I find it hard to believe that ANY country would have morphine available OTC in the same manner as advil, or even the semi-OTC codeine cough syrup that is available in some state in the US. Are you sure that you aren't thinking of codeine? Codeine is often found OTC in other countries. Morphine, however, is the golden standard of both pain relief and addiction, and therefor I can't see it being legitmatly available ANYWHERE OTC.

albanese
05-06-2005, 09:26 PM
lets just say for me to get the morphine i have to go there at night when he is the only one working. you have to have a prescription of course. but what is this other stuff, it clears up your viens and opens them up..um i take it i'm not going to get high off of this huhh? anyways i asked asked the guy for something like an oxycodone type of pill and he gave me something calles oxaforte. has 50mg codiene and 50mg of diclofenaco, took 1 of those with 125mg of codienw and felt slightly buzzed and went to bed to not wanting to get up in the morning. but c'mon guys what the hell can i do down here besides gettin morphine in my ass. gotta be some way to get my hands on some oc's..can i make the shitt.

bogumil
05-08-2005, 07:36 AM
Wow, seems like Costa Rica is one of the last bastions ...

blackdog
05-08-2005, 08:56 AM
dilaudid suppositories

Paregoric Kid
05-08-2005, 10:55 AM
oxymorphone suppositories ;)

rebo
09-23-2005, 06:33 PM
Albanese ,be carefull of diclonefac ,it is an anti-inflamatory and can play havoc on your guts ,whenever you buy something with codeine in it ,do a cold water extraction .That is of course if there is an active ingredient other than codeine. this way you get 95% of the codeine and very little of the non opiate stuff.Cold water extraction works very well and opens a lot of doors ,but once again you can build up a tolerance and codeine addiction can be almost as big a bitch as h wd's.
Look up on Rhodium and all the stuff you need to know you will find.

P.s ,150 mg of codeine is very little ,try get about 300 mg in one hit and I guarentee you a good buzz ,that is unless you fall into the approx. 7% of people whose enzyme p450 (2d6 to be exact) does not function properly

HeidiW
09-25-2005, 01:23 AM
Hey, what's the deal with this stuff opening up and clearing out your veins?

rebo
09-25-2005, 05:44 PM
Peripat ,I'm a self starter, self taught computer guy and therefore have very little knowledge on computers ,what do you meen "the edit button is my freind" ,any help would be appreciated.

rachamim18
09-27-2005, 02:53 PM
As for last bastions...almost every country [other than Uncle Sam] allows otc codeine purchases. From there, if you are unable to get anything better, and you can almost always do that in a so called 3rd World nation, simply do a cold water extraction on the codeine tabs [if not already pure] and then you either have almost pure codeine or you can convert it into something nicer.

As for me, I am heading to Cambodia in a couple of weeks and there is no pharmacy laws or regulations whatsoever so you can easily buy morphine and even oxys over the counter. Freedom lives on.

shoxy
10-12-2005, 02:43 AM
youre lucky.....can someone please msg me and let me know if cwe for hydrocodone/oxycodone is valid if nasally injesting the drug??? you guys scared me with this apap liver poisoning thing and now im worried about my liver....im an everyday kinda gal...so please someone msg me with info.....

Zoops
10-12-2005, 04:41 AM
That's f*&%ing awesome. I was in the Bahamas a couple of years ago, and everywhere you went, they had these 30mg codeine APAP tabs. My wife was with me almost all the time, so I couldn't get down to a REAL pharmacy down there.

I can imagine that the pharmacies in the Bahamas are a real gold mine - I'd be a kid in a candy store.

Anybody know anything about the pharmacy laws in the Bahamas?