PDA

View Full Version : What form does your methadone come in?

dieselbaby
06-14-2011, 01:31 AM
It seems that there are a lot of different variations out there when it comes to methadone. Not just internationally but within the United States as well.

Within the US I have personally seen and had:
Mallinckrodt brand "Methadose" 10mg/mL cherry concentrate syrup (undiluted)
Mallinckrodt brand "Methadose" 10mg/mL cherry liquid (diluted -- most common form I've seen)
Mallinckrodt (I think [can someone please confirm?]) also manufactures a sugar-free cherry 10mg/mL oral concentrate syrup
Mallinckrodt brand "Methadose" quad-scored 40 mg wafer (orange color, orange flavored( - Available only in clinic and hospice settings now
Mallinckrodt and (other generic manufacturers?) - 5 mg & 10 mg "Methadose" methadone hcl instant release tablets,
(Not sure of the manufacturer) - Pure methadone hcl (clear liquid, extremely bitter, not watered down)

Outside of the US:

Physeptone - Green liquid (and apparently other colors?) in the UK. Apparently comes in tablets and injectable ampoules too.

So what form does your methadone come in? I get the cherry liquid methadose, and I was recently at a clinic that allows you to choose between getting the cherry liquid and the crushed up 40mg wafers; all the real real olde timers were bugging out saying the wafers were better. I think it's in their heads.

sourcecod
06-14-2011, 02:51 AM
I get these regularly:

Mallinckrodt brand "Methadose" quad-scored 40 mg wafer (orange color, orange flavored( - Available only in clinic and hospice settings now

06-14-2011, 07:06 AM
when i was at the clinic last time they had undiluted liquid they measured out and gave to you in a small cup. they ad juice and water to mix/chase it with since it tastes so gross. i don't remember the concentration but my dose of 66 mgs was like sixish needle fulls so 10 mg/ml sounds right. since im a moron and got myself a little habit again im re-admitting myself this week so ill know if its still the same in a couple days.

duck
06-14-2011, 09:36 AM
In Missouri the clinics I use have the Malli Orange 40mg square quad-scored diskettes. They alright.

I e tried the liquid and I much prefer the flavor of that stuff...the pills are sick. I don't believe any bullshit about different forms having any meaningful difference in effect.

Candy Heart
06-14-2011, 10:12 AM
I also get the 40 mg wafers... I guess my clinic doesn't trust me with the cherry syrup shit due to past IV habit. (I prefer the cherry taste to the wafers but would NEVER shoot that shit.) I don't think there is any discernible difference in potency either.

I split dose. 40 am 80 pm but have been stocking up by not taking my nightly dose. I think its good to have backups

The Ryan
06-14-2011, 10:29 AM
I also get the 40 mg wafers... I guess my clinic doesn't trust me with the cherry syrup shit due to past IV habit. (I prefer the cherry taste to the wafers but would NEVER shoot that shit.) I don't think there is any discernible difference in potency either.

I split dose. 40 am 80 pm but have been stocking up by not taking my nightly dose. I think its good to have backups

What, u can't shoot the wafers? I would think the wafers would be better to IV unless you have 10ml syringes

Candy Heart
06-14-2011, 12:35 PM
What, u can't shoot the wafers? I would think the wafers would be better to IV unless you have 10ml syringes

Not that I know of... I heard there was some anti abuse mechanism in them... Well really just that the methadone in them isn't freely soluble in water.

I bought some 20 ml rigs to give it a try, researched it, then found ^^^ out.

Canis aureus
06-14-2011, 02:23 PM
Our mehadone just changed... Changes are not always good.

Beforehands we got aqueous 5mg/ml liquid and now ou mehaone is blood orange flavoured juice only 2mg/ml. Aqueous version was aqua purificata mixture (tasted only bittery as methadone does) and it was served in plastic bottles; that flavoured juice is in glass bottles, and I have to pick two bottles per day (14 bottles for a week), because it is so mild and bottles are so small.

jdub
06-14-2011, 02:27 PM
I usually get the Roxane 10mg pills. The white ones that have 54 142 printed on them.

When I was in the clinic they gave us the diluted cherry syrup.

clonaze-whammed
06-14-2011, 02:54 PM
green physeptone undiluted, tastes nice.

poppy
06-14-2011, 03:08 PM
Green physeptone - sugar free also tastes nice.

Candy Heart
06-14-2011, 03:12 PM
MMT would be a lot better stateside if they offered us ampoules of the schtuff.

Can you guys across the pond get those upon request if you so choose?

Sweet Jane
06-14-2011, 04:45 PM
I get the yummy pink/red cherry liquid atm...I've had the clear liquid and the orange wafers a few times that I bought off street before I was on the clinic.

And dieselbaby, I know what you mean about everyone sayin the wafers work better. Everyone at my clinic seems to think they're "stronger" for some reason. I actually had a girl in line tell me one time that she switched from the liquid to the wafers because, "the liquid seeps into your bones, but since the wafers are pills they cant get into your bones." Alot of people at my clinic swear that m'done "gets in your bones".....

Paradigm
06-14-2011, 04:59 PM
I pay extra to get the 10mg 57/71's at my clinic.

I swear they do me better than the liquid.

poppy
06-14-2011, 06:06 PM
MMT would be a lot better stateside if they offered us ampoules of the schtuff.

Can you guys across the pond get those upon request if you so choose?
I don't know is the short answer to that one. We gave ours up voluntarily years back. No regrets whatsoever, I've said it loads of times you're missing nothing! I can only think of one person off hand who still gets them and he's had them for about twenty years. The rest of the people I knew who were prescribed them have either died or lost them by going to prison, or failing to give up drinking or doing clean tests or messed up their script in some other way or like us just swapped them because they weren't worth the hassle of injecting.
They never were exactly what you could call on request - by no means every junky got them.

pullmyhair
06-14-2011, 08:13 PM
I get the undiluted 10mg/ml cherry liquid.

methadonian
06-14-2011, 09:14 PM
I get 300 10 mg Malli's every month and am snugg as a bug in a rug.

Dutch
06-14-2011, 10:37 PM
Roxane 10mg generics.

Duckfeet
06-14-2011, 10:42 PM
I've always been a low dose boy, prefer it that way, for all kinds of reasons, but anyway, last go round at clinic, I finally tried my doc again, and--has to be for pain--she started me on the little white mdone pills, 10mg, 30 a day...so I could escape the clinic koolaid.

I eat 20 a day most days,and once a week, just for the irredeemable hype in me...fix about 60mg. They're good for kicking, and 20mg a day keeps the cravings at bay...kind of...

dieselbaby
06-14-2011, 11:50 PM
And dieselbaby, I know what you mean about everyone sayin the wafers work better. Everyone at my clinic seems to think they're "stronger" for some reason. I actually had a girl in line tell me one time that she switched from the liquid to the wafers because, "the liquid seeps into your bones, but since the wafers are pills they cant get into your bones." Alot of people at my clinic swear that m'done "gets in your bones".....

Yeah, I hate hearing all that bullshit about methadone getting into your bones. I've even heard it from idiot technicians at detox centers before. Whenever I hear it I simply explain it as such to people; ..."that because methadone has such a long half life, an average of 36 hours usually, if you consistently dose it every 24 hours it will continue to build up in your system exponentially. That's why the withdrawal is so long lasting."

I've always been a low dose boy, prefer it that way, for all kinds of reasons, but anyway, last go round at clinic, I finally tried my doc again, and--has to be for pain--she started me on the little white mdone pills, 10mg, 30 a day...so I could escape the clinic koolaid.

I eat 20 a day most days,and once a week, just for the irredeemable hype in me...fix about 60mg. They're good for kicking, and 20mg a day keeps the cravings at bay...kind of...

Hey Duckfeet - I guest-dosed at a clinic in San Diego a while ago. It was called the Fashion Valley Clinic. Not sure if you have ever been there but they gave the take homes in a non-diluted cherry liquid form. I also wanted to ask you while you're gracing us here at the 'phile with your presence (thank goodness!!!!) is, has your methadone-related constipation gotten any better? It has been the only side effect for me but I have figured out a way to get it under control. I don't particularly enjoy discussing matters related to my bowel movements on an open forum, so we can VM about this if you like. Good to see you back around my friend :) hope all is well!

Duckfeet
06-15-2011, 02:56 AM
<snip>
Hey Duckfeet - I guest-dosed at a clinic in San Diego a while ago. It was called the Fashion Valley Clinic. Not sure if you have ever been there but they gave the take homes in a non-diluted cherry liquid form. I also wanted to ask you while you're gracing us here at the 'phile with your presence (thank goodness!!!!) is, has your methadone-related constipation gotten any better? It has been the only side effect for me but I have figured out a way to get it under control. I don't particularly enjoy discussing matters related to my bowel movements on an open forum, so we can VM about this if you like. Good to see you back around my friend :) hope all is well!

Hey there DB, and yes to the FV clinic: I've been to both on this side of SD, and the last one I was at, was FV. It's actually a pretty nice clinic, with less hardcore BS than I used to see...I mean, u see where it's located, ha ha...not exactly thug nation ;) They always treated me alright, but the other clinic is way easier to get takehomes, and is free, to me, being a vet. But I still usually went to FV because it's a lot closer to where I live, and I'm always just using it to detox anyway...even tho they make me get on maintenance since I"ve used up the 2 shots at detox...I don't care...I hate it, but I hate kicking worse.

And yeah, constipation still lurks, and I agree, a grim subject, but it's a lot better when I stay at these low doses, but I do find that 20mg a day, at least keeps me from chasing hard dope downtown or in ER's and such...I think I"ve grown to accept a little bit that for me, dopewise, this might be as good as it gets. Yeah, I'd like heroin maintenance, but I can't move that far away, on just a possibility, and I do love where I live...and as long as once in a while I can pick me up some D's, I'm happy enough...so good to hear from you, my friend...:)

sourcecod
06-15-2011, 04:57 AM

I thought about shooting a wafer before... but then got scared and ate it instead. I typically only use my wafers for long car rides or situations where I'm going to be away for a little bit and I cant carry any real contraband on me safely

deadzone
06-15-2011, 07:19 AM
At the clinic I frequented we could choose cherry, clear sugar free (yuck), and as long as you were on an even dose you could have the wafers. They pre-mixed them with water for you though.

poppy
06-15-2011, 09:31 AM
Nick do we get the wafer things over here? We used to get physeptone tablets (I think they were 5mg) until they switched it to the green liquid (I think to stop people banging them?) but I've never heard of wafers, not in my area anyway.

skeezerjohns22
06-15-2011, 09:53 AM

I'm not for sure on all of the inactive ingredients in the wafers, but they are just SO fucking huge...It leads me to believe that there must be alot of inactive fillers in them for them to disperse fast in liquid...I mean even a quarter of a 40mg wafer is at least two times as big as a 10mg malli 'done tablet.

INhead
06-15-2011, 11:12 AM
I got too a mid-west clinic that isn't state funded and they try and put everyone on the cherry liquid(10mg/1ml). <br />
<br />
But I was a transfer from another local state funded clinic so I had already got there Dr. too put me on the methadose 40mg wafers, do the new clinic didn't have those so I got Sandoz 40mg ones or the Lilly orange one that suppositly had a stomach buffer for people with stomach issues and I loved them. <br />
<br />
But we were having so many people from out of state too get them our clinic discontinued the Lilly one(I almost cried they were so easy on my ulcer filled stomach. So now it either Sandoz cherry liquid or the Methadose 40mg wafer. <br />
<br />
They seem too me too be equal in strength bit my wafer, in my opinion have way more legs.<br />
<br />
Well thanks all four giving me a place too interact with adults. I raise my five year old son alone cause his moms doin hard time for manufacturing methamphetamine. :(

electros[h]ockpatient
07-06-2011, 06:08 PM

exactly right.. the 10ml! though it would probably be best if they were the WHITE WAFERS, the non flavored version.

I have diluted these types and filtered through some cotton to decent effect.. but its sort of a time consuming process. for the wafers, i've got them off a friend... always break them into 4s, then soak each pill with about 5-6ml water... then to filter i use my girlfriend's cotton makeup "pads", they're sort of riveted or whatever, so it has about 5 pillowy columns on it (theyre generic from wal-mart beauty supply area) and i usually rip off a chunk of two columns from the pad, then tear that in half. Each half works perfectly over each wafer (so thats a 80mg total)... anyway, you have to at first let the pad segment sit off the edge of the (what i use) ice cream scooper to soak up most water... then after you get most of the visible stuff you will spend a lot of the time taking the pad segment and padding it down over the wafer material, which gets spread out by then, trying to soak up the excess and get it into your rig. i always use 10ml syringe with luer lock tips, or in other words with needles that screw on/off so I can get my prefered 27g, .5"... though with as much liquid used, i could probably go to 26g for injection (wouldn't want to go bigger than that though, it'd be too painful i'm sure).

luckily for me, my clinic also offers a mallinckrodt "sugar free" clear (water only) suspension of 1ml / 10mg of methadone, and its MUCH more suited to the IV task, which provides a great rush. in the past they used to dilute our take homes but not no more.. woohoo! the only problem with this is after a while, only 10ml syringe (or up will do because of the large ratio of water to methadone). As you can imagine though, thats 100mg and i suppose a somewhat hefty dose by a lot of folks standard. i myself am on well over 200mg, weekly pickup... so take home days are full of fun. the rest of the week (typically last 4 days) i just dilute a days worth and divide equally for each day and that holds me, relatively speaking, until pickup day, and i do it all over again! its like christmas, 52 times a year.

anyway, i started on 3ml syringes and then 5ml which were fine... for a while. I dont think i will go up to 20cc syringe as I'd much rather find a good method (lol) for being able to evaporate the excess water---to concentrate the water > methadone ratio (preferably by half, so 100 mg to every 5ml would be lovely... then i wouldn't have to have as steady a hand and for as long a time it takes to jack up 10ml... plus obviously the more concentrated it is the quicker it all hits, so... i imagine it would be nearly twice the bang for the same amount! in fact i need to start a thread lol)

whiterobot122
07-06-2011, 06:36 PM
Choice between Malli 10mg/mL cherry or Lilly 40mg Wafers. I go with the Wafers

underide
07-06-2011, 08:19 PM
green, syrupy, oozing-ish, bitter sweet, slushy, untasty to no end 'liquid'
surprising how fast you get used to gulping it down every morning

once i decided to doubledose -160mls total, so for me at the time it was too much of the yuckiness
i lashed it back but as soon as it hit my stomach, i felt it coming right out
the lucky thing was i spewed it right back into my tall glass
quickthinking, that

not waiting more than 5 secs i downed into me again, puke and all
quickthining again
and -
tasty =)

electros[h]ockpatient
07-07-2011, 11:40 AM
so to answer the original poster, my clinic offers what's found here: http://pharmaceuticals.covidien.com/Pharmaceuticals/pagebuilder.aspx?topicID=190909&page=Pharma:Browser/190901 ..

1. Methadone Hydrochloride Tablets, USP (Dispersible, Orange Flavored) 40 mg from Mallinckrodt (as you listed)
2. METHADOSE™ DISPERSIBLE TABLETS, CII 40 mg from Mallinckrodt (pretty similar to 1 except non-flavored, white in color)
and finally,
3. Methadose® Sugar-Free Oral Concentrate, CIl 10 mg/mL (it is supplied as a dye-free, sugar-free, unflavored liquid concentrate from Mallinckrodt)

i take #3... and the only ingredients are purified/sterile water, methadone, citric acid and sodium benzoate (the last two purportedly being preservative agents, and might possibly even double as IV deterrents). This might be the "pure" version you referred to, though it is still a suspension of 10mg/1ml as you can see. Personally, it's great for IV when you consider the alternatives you listed, though manufacturer strictly warns against this as it is an ORAL CONCENTRATE... i would assume this is probably due to the citric acid which can make it a little caustic in smaller veins of the hands, feet, and surface of the lower legs.

here is a detailed webpage about the Mallinckrodt oral concentrates (cherry syrup shit and "sugar free" / or water only suspension that I take): http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/archives/fdaDrugInfo.cfm?archiveid=1149

Pavement
07-07-2011, 12:06 PM
I read all of the other posts to see if anyone is doing this anywhere else, but I have a chemist friend that sells "homemade" methadone. I was trying to think of the name he called it, its a different name with nearly the same chemical composition as methadone but I couldn't remember it. Anyway, it comes up as methadone on a urine test. It looks similar to heroin, sometimes its white or yellow but its crystally. I often shoot it, which has had some bad effects. It is very hard on veins, usually I can't use the same vein twice and I have nearly no veins left on my body because of this. Also if I miss it eats the flesh ten times worse than a heroin miss. But if I'm careful its a really good high, often I am able to nod off, hits you strong which I have come to like since its somewhat close to the heroin rush. It's definately interesting, and its allowed me to have money in my bank and not deal with the bullshit at the clinic.

Benz
07-07-2011, 12:16 PM
Nick do we get the wafer things over here? We used to get physeptone tablets (I think they were 5mg) until they switched it to the green liquid (I think to stop people banging them?) but I've never heard of wafers, not in my area anyway.

I've never seen or heard of wafers in the UK either.

I get blue 10mg per ml sugar free liquid. It's very bitter but doesn't make me heave like the green 1mg per ml liquid did.

The only other forms I've seen are physeptone brand 5mg tablets. I get them when I travel and very rarely the injectable ampoules make an appearance. Like Pop said, they are becoming increasingly rare now. I very much doubt they are prescribed to new patients anymore, they're a hangover from the good old days of the 'English System'.

Someone mentioned people believing different forms have more or less potency. With the obvious exception of injectable forms, I don't believe this either but people here swear the tablets are "twice the strength", to the point of the street value being higher.

Benz

Saint
07-07-2011, 01:19 PM
I read all of the other posts to see if anyone is doing this anywhere else, but I have a chemist friend that sells "homemade" methadone.
I often shoot it, which has had some bad effects. It is very hard on veins, usually I can't use the same vein twice and I have nearly no veins left on my body because of this. Also if I miss it eats the flesh ten times worse than a heroin miss.

WTF? "Homemade mathadone"? That is"eating the flesh ten times worse than a heroin miss"? Damn.. I would seriously think twice about shooting that homebrew stuff..
I've never heard of people using homemade methadone before (other stuff, yes). I don't know, it just sounds a bit dubious.. not to mention dangerous.

In the 'good' old days I never thought twice about what I was actually putting into my body but now that I'm older I simply can't believe how reckless I really was.. unfortunately, this will sound very familiar to many IV-users here.. (what's up with that anyway? That weird self-destructive gene many of us seem to possess. Nobody wants to die, yet you keep on pushing it until you're on the very edge. Or worse even, going over and off that cliff).

Anyway, be careful with that stuff, it just doesn't sound right (let alone safe..)

To answer the question, I get methadonhydrochoride 5 mg tablets, called 'Symoron' and manufactured by 'Astellas Pharma'.

Long ago we used to get the magic green liquid here too but the last time I've seen it must've been over 25 years ago. It worked way, wáy better (and faster) than my damn tablets do today (although that could be my mind playing tricks on me). I remember hellish withdrawals where a few sips of the green cocktail made me feel like heaven shortly after.

Now I just feel so-so 2.5 hours after popping my symoron pills.

But that's long term addiction for you: nothing will ever give you that *virgin rush* again..

Pavement
07-08-2011, 02:56 PM
[QUOTE=Saint;609411]WTF? "Homemade mathadone"? That is"eating the flesh ten times worse than a heroin miss"? Damn.. I would seriously think twice about shooting that homebrew stuff..
I've never heard of people using homemade methadone before (other stuff, yes). I don't know, it just sounds a bit dubious.. not to mention dangerous.

I agree with you, it does sound rather dangerous and stupid to use. But it's likely cleaner than most heroin, coke, or meth... And it would be wiser for me to just take it orally or take the wafers (methadose orange scored squarish-round). Unfortunately I still fancy my on-again off-again relationship with the needle. The misses can be pretty disturbing. If its a deeper miss it just turns red and sore and numb but will heal without scaring. But a miss close to the surface, literally kills the skin, turning like green or purple, numb with no feeling. These take months to heal with new scare tissue, which had been a huge hole in my arm, hand, leg, etc. They end up lookng like bad burns. Yeah, and I am a young girl that prides herself on her looks, which just shows how twisted and demented your brain becomes to get high.

poppy
07-08-2011, 03:19 PM
I totally agree with Saint but wanted to add that death isn't the only bad outcome of self destructive behaviour.

Pavement be please be careful and think twice about what you're injecting, as you describe any misses as being 'quite disturbing' its quite feasable that you could end up having to have a limb aputated in the future.

I think many junkies think of death as being the only bad case scenario but amputations are more common than you think especially when you're young and hanging round with other young junkies. The older ones are either dead or in wheel chairs.

The amputated limb thing is very fresh in my mind at the moment because a friend recently had his leg amputated - twice really -once below the knee but the infection carried on so they had to take off some more and now his leg finishes about six inches above where his knee should be. He's lucky to be alive the whole episode has nearly killed him. He's only in his mid thirties.

Take care.

Canis aureus
07-08-2011, 04:05 PM
Home made methadone....????

Eats flesh.... Holy Shit!

What the hell there is in it...? What other shits, other than methadone, I mean. What is the pH of the stuff??

This brings in mind the case of Russia, and some god damn sick form of desomorhpine... Anyone remember? There were all kinds of fibers and hairs etc in that shit. People swelled..... Horrible shit.

Kaplan
07-08-2011, 06:34 PM
It's definately interesting, and its allowed me to have money in my bank and not deal with the bullshit at the clinic.wow... humm sorry to throw my 2 cents too but it doesn't sound like a 'good deal' to me... by the description you're making and all the unknown of the equation I'd say better live with an empty bank account than have some cash there but dead... or amputated like poppy rightly pointed out. Stop that homemade matter Pavement, it really doesn't sound good.

dethkon
07-09-2011, 09:55 PM
Yeah, I dunno about shooting homemade methadone... or "homemade" anything, really. I mean, people shoot poppy tea, but that doesn't mean you should do it necessarily. Anyway I don't want to preach, my methadone is that cherry flavored 10mg/ml concentrate nastiness. Tastes disgusting, but it lets me hide some cotton in my cheeks to absorb it so I get my own little "take-homes" until they start giving me actual ones (one a week starting next week... fucking hooray :rolleyes:)

Kaplan
07-10-2011, 10:52 AM
Tastes disgusting, but it lets me hide some cotton in my cheeks to absorb it so I get my own little "take-homes"
lol playing Brando the god father at the clinic hey? I imagine you must have to run away quickly right after, trying to avoid any chit chat your mouth full of liquid... ahblaablablabllllll ^

lilred0005
07-11-2011, 08:05 AM
We get all our methadone at the clinic in little sealed bottles filled with undilluted cherry syrup. I really like this because your dose is in a sealed bottle that's labeled with the dose/mgs., there's never any confusion or suspicion(sp?) about always getting the correct dose. Btw, I'm at a private clinic, a big corp., and actually the only clinics around here are all owned by this corp., no public clinics that I'm aware of around here.

Unbalanced
07-17-2011, 11:31 AM
Yeah, I dunno about shooting homemade methadone... or "homemade" anything, really. I mean, people shoot poppy tea, but that doesn't mean you should do it necessarily. Anyway I don't want to preach, my methadone is that cherry flavored 10mg/ml concentrate nastiness. Tastes disgusting, but it lets me hide some cotton in my cheeks to absorb it so I get my own little "take-homes" until they start giving me actual ones (one a week starting next week... fucking hooray :rolleyes:)
Heh damn I never heard anybody do what you do with the cotton. heh.

Ontopic:
The area where I live we get this Methadone DNE, It has some alcohol in it, its like 2,3% abv.(im not sure if I write that correct) But not much alcohol at all, but its there.
We get them in sealed little bottles, there are 1mg/ml and 5mg/ml.
First when you start on the program you get the 1mg/ml, start at 30mg(30ml) up to 60mg(60ml) and then you upgrade to the 5mg/ml.
Like I have 90mg right now so I have a 5mg/ml bottle with 18ml.

A picture of the two,
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t64/kaynovak5/Metta-B.jpg

ouaisOut
07-17-2011, 01:00 PM
30 mg daily. 5mg Roxane 54 210s. It's *almost* enough to keep me from craving. 45mg would be ideal. But like others I usually creatively dose 1-2x a week, I then skip a day, take 10-15mg, etc.

Methabenzocet
08-02-2011, 02:39 PM
ive been on mmt almost 4 years now and until today I have been on 90mgs of The Methadone Oral Concentrate undiluted......its been rippihng my stomach up..so today at the clinic I asked to try the diskettes there the ones that say E 132 Manufacturer: Sandoz (Eon Labs) I just started the disks today....they are much easier on my stomach so im gunna be switching...i get 5 THBs so now i got 11 and a quarter disks for the week...

--- auto merge ---

I read all of the other posts to see if anyone is doing this anywhere else, but I have a chemist friend that sells "homemade" methadone. I was trying to think of the name he called it, its a different name with nearly the same chemical composition as methadone but I couldn't remember it. Anyway, it comes up as methadone on a urine test. It looks similar to heroin, sometimes its white or yellow but its crystally. I often shoot it, which has had some bad effects. It is very hard on veins, usually I can't use the same vein twice and I have nearly no veins left on my body because of this. Also if I miss it eats the flesh ten times worse than a heroin miss. But if I'm careful its a really good high, often I am able to nod off, hits you strong which I have come to like since its somewhat close to the heroin rush. It's definately interesting, and its allowed me to have money in my bank and not deal with the bullshit at the clinic.

if u comply wit the rules at ur clinic there shudnt b any bullshit .... ive been at my clinic for 3 years almost 4 now...and being a good patient and not poppin up dirty ever pays off...They remeber all the stuff u do, and I try 2 be the best patient i can ..and today I was able to get switched from liquid to disks in 5 minutes even tho I was 1 thb short of the policy on getting disks...but since they know i comply and just behave in group and shit, in good faith they switched me. due 2 nausua i was having from the oral concentrate... but 2 each is own but be carefull with ur veins dude, 1 day it mite clog up and cud cause serious complications.

--- auto merge ---

I've never seen or heard of wafers in the UK either.

I get blue 10mg per ml sugar free liquid. It's very bitter but doesn't make me heave like the green 1mg per ml liquid did.

The only other forms I've seen are physeptone brand 5mg tablets. I get them when I travel and very rarely the injectable ampoules make an appearance. Like Pop said, they are becoming increasingly rare now. I very much doubt they are prescribed to new patients anymore, they're a hangover from the good old days of the 'English System'.

Someone mentioned people believing different forms have more or less potency. With the obvious exception of injectable forms, I don't believe this either but people here swear the tablets are "twice the strength", to the point of the street value being higher.

Benz
benz ill tell ya sumthin ur right its all the same....only difference is , if u get tablets over there like 5 or 10mg ones those r made for immideate release and arrnt gunna last as long so they hit u a little stronger for less time .....thats the only difference .....the liquid oral concentrate we have in the US and the dispersable disks that disolve in water ...they r the same basicly..... in the us ive had the little 5 and 10mg pills in a pinch in the hospital and i did notice in about 15 minutes them making me feel intoxicated .....so yea those will give u a rush more then the oral suspensions used for mmt...those pills are really for pain managment here anywayz.... but if there talking about the pills (5 n 10mg little ones) they must feel stronger to them because of the way its relesed in the body ya know what i mean..... ok have a good day!! check this link out http://www.tititudorancea.com/z/methadone.htm

SeVeN
08-02-2011, 03:01 PM
Most clinics offer the cherry methadose, and the biscuits (orange wafers) I preffered the biscuits as the methadose starts messing with my stomach bad.

The white 10's are usually a prescription, not from the clinic.

Canis aureus
08-02-2011, 04:19 PM
WE had methadone 5mg/ml and it was methadone HCL and pure water (plastic bottles), but now we have some orange flavored shit 2mg/ml (glass bottles)

My dose is 190 mg per day.. because of limited bottle size, I get two bottles per day. And I get seven take homes or weeklies = 14 bottles each time I get my 'done.

Dolofinell
08-02-2011, 05:12 PM
if u comply wit the rules at ur clinic there shudnt b any bullshit .... ive been at my clinic for 3 years almost 4 now...and being a good patient and not poppin up dirty ever pays off...They remeber all the stuff u do, and I try 2 be the best patient i can ..and today I was able to get switched from liquid to disks in 5 minutes even tho I was 1 thb short of the policy on getting disks...but since they know i comply and just behave in group and shit, in good faith they switched me.

Totally OT but when I read this paragraph I had to throw in my .02. I spent 7 yrs at the clinic from2003-2010 now I'm o subutex w/ a cool Dr. and very happy. But half the reason I switched was because of there bullshit, I was compliant for 5.5 yrs, all clean U/A's, counseling, payments, and I had 13 day takehomes. But they still treated me like shit, always treating you with the "junky stereotype"' looking down on you, holding you prisoner because they had what you needed.

One time, mind you once, normally I paid a month ahead. I came in with literally $139.00, for 2 weeks it was 140. It was 6:00am so they figured I could round up $1.00 before 11:30 when they closed. Not considering I was there early to dose so I could get to work. I was 30min from home and thought I had 140 in my wallet. So they made me go an hour out of my way back home to grab 1 dollar after digging through my car for change. And they would'nt budge on that dollar. Anyway Im ramblin, but just an example of the way SOME clinics treat you even after 7yrs, 5.5 w/ clean ua's
But on topic I was given 10mg/ml sweetened malli.

Sydewayz
08-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Not sure the brand name but it was the red cherry flavor in the sealed bottles.. Some people thought they were not getting their right doses and the clinic finally got the orange wafers "optional", I think about 95% of the patients switched over including me.. It could all be in my mind but I swear the orange wafers felt WAY stronger than the red liquid we were getting, a lot of the patients could tell a difference when they switched to the wafers..

cg5
08-03-2011, 05:25 AM
i dont know what brand but in toronto the pharmacist mesaures out the actual pure powder and puts it into a botle to dilute and dispense then they put it in a cup with tang

epik022
09-19-2012, 08:40 PM
Dude, my dose is at 120mg of the cherry flavored crap. Ive downgraded my MMT for
240mg down to 120!! (thank you, thank you) Anyway, when you go to the clinic, the day u go they make you take the dose for that day there and it comes in a liquid medicine measuring cup which 120mg's is a "nut hair" under 15ml Anyway, if that cherry stuff is 10mg to every 10ml there is no way I'm taking that one. What I have figuered is the one I take is 40mg/5ml. Must have different types of concentrates.

Maxwell
09-19-2012, 09:15 PM
First time I detoxed I was at a klinik that had a watered down unflavored neon blue liquid.
Now I'm at a different one and get the watered down cherry pink Mali stuff.

borohydride
09-20-2012, 03:37 AM
I read all of the other posts to see if anyone is doing this anywhere else, but I have a chemist friend that sells "homemade" methadone.

Methadone is actually one of the simplest opioids to make - easy to scale as well. A friend in Russia makes it & sells it because H is so expensive & people use pins for almost all drugs.

Yellow crystals is exactly what his stuff is like.

As for flesh-eating and so forth... myth or badly made? I don't know.

Raz
09-20-2012, 05:04 AM
I get the 1mg/1ml green sugar free liquid, on 60ml per day script, but got meself down to 40, but def aint into grassing myself up so i'll keep da extra 20 in ze bank....
When in spain it was the clear bitter water looking liquid...I used to meet da metabus junkies every monday, but wat was fuckre was dat every fucka got the same amount of liquid ,just dif concentrates..IE one bod will have 20ml of water but be on 140mg of methadone and someone else will have same volume of liquid but only 20mg of concentrate...I'd buy as much as poss off dese fucka;s and put it all in an evian water bottle....
Need i say i wound up wiv one fucked up methadone habit, sooo much so dat gear wouldnt be able to touch me on some days out dere..Fuck dat shit..!!!....Its now kinda easy being on dis green shit.I can also ask for da physeptone 5ml tablets if i say imma off on holiday...Also da private clinics here will give ya the 5ml tablets...

OxiContinKing
09-20-2012, 06:07 AM
They offer both the 40 mg waffers and the cherry flavored liquid methadone at the clinic I attend.

I personally am on the liquid, but have been considering putting in a request for the waffers recently. At this particular clinic, though, you must get a note from an outside doctor (you can't see the doctor at the clinic for this) saying you have acid reflux or whatever the case may be, and then they will allow you to switch to the waffers. You can't simply ask your counselor or pharmacist for the switch.

tethersendcocktail
09-20-2012, 03:46 PM
I get the 1mg/1ml green sugar free liquid, on 60ml per day script, but got meself down to 40, but def aint into grassing myself up so i'll keep da extra 20 in ze bank....
When in spain it was the clear bitter water looking liquid...I used to meet da metabus junkies every monday, but wat was fuckre was dat every fucka got the same amount of liquid ,just dif concentrates..IE one bod will have 20ml of water but be on 140mg of methadone and someone else will have same volume of liquid but only 20mg of concentrate...I'd buy as much as poss off dese fucka;s and put it all in an evian water bottle....
Need i say i wound up wiv one fucked up methadone habit, sooo much so dat gear wouldnt be able to touch me on some days out dere..Fuck dat shit..!!!....Its now kinda easy being on dis green shit.I can also ask for da physeptone 5ml tablets if i say imma off on holiday...Also da private clinics here will give ya the 5ml tablets...

yes they will but it's more difficult after the latest round of anti-Stapleford nonsense by the neoprohibitionist crew currently leading the BMA (I strongly suspect they are in the government's pocket.) there are other more discreet clinics and doctors for a pink script if you want one, who don't advertise and have a website. But this war on private prescribers is just the latest stage of something that began when the drug warriors went after Lady Frankau 45 years ago.

I have some 5mg phy's in front of me right now, but not thinking of using for now, gone opiate free week and stuck to moggies, rivotril 2's- the benzos so strong you can only get them legally if you're grand mal epileptic, had me right out of it sleeping through today- amphet tablets evans db5, Henny VSOP and amaretto.

Raff
10-09-2012, 11:50 AM
When I'm at home in Oz it is methadose (from memory) but at the moment I'm on 10mg Physeptone tabs.(I'm getting these for travel, a relatively new thing for us in Oz) I've been splitting them in half and only taking 5mg a day rather than the 10 i'm prescribed both to make the time I need to wait before a taste of slow will work and also to save em up for when I run out of dope and 10mg won't really hold me that well.

Chipper
10-09-2012, 02:15 PM
Australia: Red liquid, sugar-free (Biodone) at concentrations of 5 mg./ml.

Seedy
10-09-2012, 04:07 PM
in nz i've seen clear 5mg/ml biodone (sugar free) and the red 10mg/ml biodone which is what i get. i figure they expect junkies will be junkies and shoot that shit so might as well make it safe. the colouring used is amaranth, pretty safe, i think.

borohydride
10-10-2012, 04:20 AM
The BNF actually lists Methadose (Rosemont): oral concentrate - 10mg/ml (blue) 20mg/ml (brown). There is also methadone linctus (1mg/ml) & 5mg tablets (brands include Physeptone and Synastone).

20mg/ml concentrate. Never seen that stuff. What level of replacement therapy would work with such a concentrated solution? I bet that one is easy to base & smoke ;-)

Snoops
10-10-2012, 10:41 AM
The 10mg/ml Mallie- Methadose Cherry Syrup, diluted... Dont remind me.

Im hangin' on by a thread lately.

Unbalanced
10-11-2012, 06:49 PM
The BNF actually lists Methadose (Rosemont): oral concentrate - 10mg/ml (blue) 20mg/ml (brown). There is also methadone linctus (1mg/ml) & 5mg tablets (brands include Physeptone and Synastone).

20mg/ml concentrate. Never seen that stuff. What level of replacement therapy would work with such a concentrated solution? I bet that one is easy to base & smoke ;-)
I was under the impression that concentrates above 10mg/ml Intravenous Methadone would be/ (corrosive?) would damage your veins and tissue.
I believe I read something about it here on the forums.

I might totally wrong if so I stand corrected.

nursek
10-12-2012, 12:37 AM
I was under the impression that concentrates above 10mg/ml Intravenous Methadone would be/ (corrosive?) would damage your veins and tissue.
I believe I read something about it here on the forums.
I might totally wrong if so I stand corrected.

In my country IV methadone is available at certain clinics. The concentration is 10mg/ml - it is also my understanding that it is not available in a stonger concentration (at least legally) and that stronger concentration would damage veins and tissue.
Also, if it was posible to have in a stronger conc (but still not damage tissue/veins)I wounder if that would alter peoples injecting area (due to the dose/ conc.) most people I know of inject the IV meth in the groin due to the amount that has to be injected. IF it came in a stronger solution that would not damage tissue or veins - I wonder if they would go to low(er) risk areas

havok
10-12-2012, 02:07 AM

They give you the wafers to take home? Or how do you keep the nightly dose to stock up?

--- auto merge ---

Not that I know of... I heard there was some anti abuse mechanism in them... Well really just that the methadone in them isn't freely soluble in water.

I bought some 20 ml rigs to give it a try, researched it, then found ^^^ out.

All methadone HCl is soluble in water. You can shoot the Methadose 40mg wafers.

--- auto merge ---

I pay extra to get the 10mg 57/71's at my clinic.

I swear they do me better than the liquid.
You can pay extra to get the pills over the liquid? Aren't they worried about people cheeking the pills and then selling them on the street?

--- auto merge ---

It is sooo much better to get your methadone from a monthly prescription rather than having to go to the clinic every day. I would take a lower dose monthly script over a high dose at the clinic in a second. Plus, I somewhat like being on a low dose of around 30mg a day. It is enough to get a nice buzz, and not soo much that you can't feel the high anymore. When I was in prison, I used to buy methadone from the people who got it from med call. I was taking around 25mg a day and that got me loaded every day. As long as you don't have a real high tolerance to heroin or whatever before you start, 25mg of methadone will get you loaded.

IMAO
10-12-2012, 06:33 PM
In Uruguay there are only 10mg pills, and comes with the name of Metagesic (Made in Uruguay), and Mytedom (made in Brasil).

Matt M
10-12-2012, 07:09 PM
In about 2 weeks I will be able to get monthly carries from the clinic. I already get a 2 week supply that's dry wafers. It will be nice only going once a month even though I only go twice now.