PDA

View Full Version : Prepping for Insufflation

d1ce
06-10-2011, 06:17 PM
As a foreword, I've done significant research regarding information about prepping for IV and have attempted multiple tried up to this point with moderate success. I thought another new thread would be appropriate since this is specifically in reference to insufflation. With that said, I've tried just snorted the 20mg opana er with little to no success. The gelling is extreme for me and no effects are felt. Since then, I've attempted to prep the opana ir as if for iving using the alcohol method but have run into some issues. This issues consist of the following:

1. After the coating has been removed, pill crushed, and placed into the 5ml of iso/eth alcohol I stir for several minutes and allow the supposed gelling matrix to settle. Using a oral syringe I suck out all the alcohol avoiding the settled material. I noticed the alcohol to still be fairly cloudly. Is this correct?

2. Placing the now filtered alcohol into my spoon and heating for 10-15 minutes I am left with a sticky residue. Here's where my big issue is. Should the remnants of evaporation be a powder or a sticky film? I've included pictures for further support:

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/6074/image2bt.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/image2bt.jpg/)

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9136/imagemopu.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/imagemopu.jpg/)

3. Since I will not be iving, I assume the evaporated powder/film can be directly snorted at that point. Is this correct?

4. Unrelated to the process, how much would someone who orally consumes 90-150mg of oxycodone (roxies) in one dose consume of insufflated oxymorphone?

I hope this thread is appropriately created and helps others.

Woody Bear
06-10-2011, 09:02 PM
The narcotic dose converter (http://www.globalrph.com/narcotic.cgi) says that 90 mg oral oxycodone is equivalent to 4.50 mg IV oxymorphone, and 150 mg oral oxycodone is equivalent to 7.50 mg IV oxymorphone.

Nasal oxymorphone is not going to be as strong as IV oxymorphone, but it's going to be a lot stronger than oral oxymorphone. So I would say that if you usually take 90 - 150 mg oral oxycodone, then 5 - 15 mg nasal oxymorphone would be about the same. Start with 5 mg, and increase by 2.5 mg until you find the dose you're happy with.

FeelinWayTooDamnGood
06-10-2011, 11:20 PM
The narcotic dose converter (http://www.globalrph.com/narcotic.cgi) says that 90 mg oral oxycodone is equivalent to 4.50 mg IV oxymorphone, and 150 mg oral oxycodone is equivalent to 7.50 mg IV oxymorphone.

Nasal oxymorphone is not going to be as strong as IV oxymorphone, but it's going to be a lot stronger than oral oxymorphone. So I would say that if you usually take 90 - 150 mg oral oxycodone, then 5 - 15 mg nasal oxymorphone would be about the same. Start with 5 mg, and increase by 2.5 mg until you find the dose you're happy with.

From personal experience as a snorter, I'd say OM is approximately 2-2.5x as potent as OC when both are administered nasally. IE an Opana 40 would be approximately equivalent to 80-100mg of OC. OM, for me at least, tends to be considerably more sedating and stick me to my chair/make me nod more than OC. Something to keep in mind if you plan on doing something while using it.

I can't answer your questions about extraction d1ce, I always just ground them up and sniffed away then blew out (and ate, just in case) the big gooey booger a few hours later. Worked fine for me. If its gelling up too much try using a tissue or something to dry your nose out a little bit and snort small lines or bumps.

Inside_out
06-11-2011, 10:10 AM
I'm going to respectfully disagree with the poster above me. Both OC and pandas make me energized! When I had a bad habit (not just for pain relief) I can't count how many of either I would blow down in a night while staying up til 6am playing videogames. *sigh* even now if I get one or the other I want to play games all night!

seven10kids
06-11-2011, 12:44 PM
what is the OP doing wrong? Seems like maybe you get the generics?

I use a brand name opana, and lick the coating off, whipe it dry, smash that shit, crush and form a line, sniff er up and your good. Takes maybe up to 10 min for the gel booger to go back into your nasal, its not like sniffing a roxi or og, but you should feel it hardcore.

FeelinWayTooDamnGood
06-12-2011, 12:12 PM
I'm going to respectfully disagree with the poster above me. Both OC and pandas make me energized! When I had a bad habit (not just for pain relief) I can't count how many of either I would blow down in a night while staying up til 6am playing videogames. *sigh* even now if I get one or the other I want to play games all night!

I said more sedating the OC, not that they don't give me energy. Any opiate is going to give you energy when you're an addict because it gets you back to feeling "normal" or high. Being sick makes you feel tired, being not sick gives you energy. When I do OC's I have the energy and motivation to get up and go work all day or write a 10 page paper, whereas when I do OM I just want to lay in bed and watch TV while nodding and drooling on my pillow.

Inside_out
06-12-2011, 12:22 PM
I said more sedating the OC, not that they don't give me energy. Any opiate is going to give you energy when you're an addict because it gets you back to feeling "normal" or high. Being sick makes you feel tired, being not sick gives you energy. When I do OC's I have the energy and motivation to get up and go work all day or write a 10 page paper, whereas when I do OM I just want to lay in bed and watch TV while nodding and drooling on my pillow.

You may flame me for this but I don't care; this is what I know.about myself. I won't go into a long explanation about the time period I was describing but I was at one time physically dependent on pills but if I was addicted to anything it was the abusive relationship I was in at the time. Once it was over I just used my regular script and "spiced" up day to day life occasionally with an oc or opana once or twice a month! That being said, both of them make me want to go out and be active! But that's just me, I realize that different drugs affect different people in different ways!

chopstix
06-12-2011, 12:46 PM
I usually just pick my nose..

I don't buy that 5mg OM == 90mg OC - I used to regularly pump 50mg shots of Opana IR in my fem, according to that conversion that'd be like a gram of OC; ya I had a tolerance but a gram OC shot is pretty fucking big and the OM shots were getting me off, but not knocking me on my ass..

GOLD N DIEMONDS
06-12-2011, 03:38 PM
You may flame me for this but I don't care; this is what I know.about myself. I won't go into a long explanation about the time period I was describing but I was at one time physically dependent on pills but if I was addicted to anything it was the abusive relationship I was in at the time. Once it was over I just used my regular script and "spiced" up day to day life occasionally with an oc or opana once or twice a month! That being said, both of them make me want to go out and be active! But that's just me, I realize that different drugs affect different people in different ways!

what ? this shit for brains actaully FLAMED YOU CASUE OF HOW OC EFFECT YOU AND GIVE YOU ENERGY?
well
WHAT FLAME ME TO AND 90% OF OXY OR OC USER IKNOW. Oxy is well know to be thee energictic ,opatie buzz.
IF I'M ON AN OXY RUN , I MAY BE UP 48 HOURS DOING MAD, SHIT I STARTed TO BUILD A HOUSE IN MY LARGE BACKYARD ONCE ( village came by and talked to me about permits???
- WTF I DON'T NEEd NO STINKING PERMITS
nor trouble....,so It turn in the largest lawn starge building you could every want.It actually a size of a garge ,you could park car inside

I think i 14' X 24' -call friends and i sleep a bit and told then what was on the menu
3 minutes late they crew qas ther, we ate more ENGERY,and work and work, shit ,
WITH ENGERY WORK DO oxy go 85% oral 15% IV nothing will stop you.
YOU SO FUCKING FULL OF ENGERY AND NO PAIN FROM THE PHYSICAL WORK

YES ME SWEEET INSIDEUPSIDE- YOU ARE RIGHT ,DUMBSHIT FLAMER IS WRONG AND REALLY PATICALLY LAZY

I AM SOORY whta the fuck did you want to know , i'll check BRB

OH CSTIX YES YOU ARE RIGHT TOO, NOT doubting WOOD'S DOAGE CONVERTER
BUT
PANA STRENGTH VARIES SO DRSAMTICALLY BETWEEN IV AND NASL.
it a really tertble way to figue out shit.

IRL spke,iv a 10mg will rock me world nicely
20mg NASAL ,m ack goodtime 40 beter time, still 10 IV is over all that in the nose dosage

i almost postive 10mgs 0PANA IV would drop and op naive
100-150mgivOC, FUN< MAY= 30opana via THE NOSE

PLEASE UNLESS YOU STUCK A RIG INTO 1,000 X OR MORE try to DO FUCK WITH IV PANA- (my tolly is way the fuck down from 500-600mgs of pharma (hosipital grade ) LIQUID 'M".....back in theee day. but opana IV< Just seems sketcky , I still boot op 150-300mgs of oxy fro grins (and building homewith worrying. OPANAN I WORRY AND I PROLLY STUCK MESELL 5,00X OR MORE . deaceds of abuse, so not to many rigs nowe,

HEY GUESS I LIKE INSIDE CUPCAKE 1-2 MONTH FUN etc

ps sorry for typos ---- hand and arms is fcukered up good ,hurts, ah DRUGGS NEEDED- damm I wish i had 10mg of opans

FeelinWayTooDamnGood
06-13-2011, 09:34 AM
I didnt flame anyone? Just shared my experiences with the two drugs?

upstate_007
06-13-2011, 12:44 PM
As a foreword, I've done significant research regarding information about prepping for IV and have attempted multiple tried up to this point with moderate success. I thought another new thread would be appropriate since this is specifically in reference to insufflation. With that said, I've tried just snorted the 20mg opana er with little to no success. The gelling is extreme for me and no effects are felt. Since then, I've attempted to prep the opana ir as if for iving using the alcohol method but have run into some issues. This issues consist of the following:

1. After the coating has been removed, pill crushed, and placed into the 5ml of iso/eth alcohol I stir for several minutes and allow the supposed gelling matrix to settle. Using a oral syringe I suck out all the alcohol avoiding the settled material. I noticed the alcohol to still be fairly cloudly. Is this correct?

2. Placing the now filtered alcohol into my spoon and heating for 10-15 minutes I am left with a sticky residue. Here's where my big issue is. Should the remnants of evaporation be a powder or a sticky film? I've included pictures for further support:

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/6074/image2bt.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/image2bt.jpg/)

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9136/imagemopu.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/imagemopu.jpg/)

3. Since I will not be iving, I assume the evaporated powder/film can be directly snorted at that point. Is this correct?

4. Unrelated to the process, how much would someone who orally consumes 90-150mg of oxycodone (roxies) in one dose consume of insufflated oxymorphone?

I hope this thread is appropriately created and helps others.

1. For the Opana ER: Sniffing them should get you high. Either use a hose clamp to grind it or crush it as finely as possible. Then divide into at least 4 lines. Sniff 1 into each nostril. Wait 10 minutes or so. Sniff the other lines. It will gel in your nose.

2. Opana IR: If you are sniffing them, there is no real reason to do the extraction. Crush/grind and sniff. Works generally the same for brand name or generic.

reddragon3668
06-13-2011, 01:27 PM
+1 Always worked for me!

1. For the Opana ER: Sniffing them should get you high. Either use a hose clamp to grind it or crush it as finely as possible. Then divide into at least 4 lines. Sniff 1 into each nostril. Wait 10 minutes or so. Sniff the other lines. It will gel in your nose.

2. Opana IR: If you are sniffing them, there is no real reason to do the extraction. Crush/grind and sniff. Works generally the same for brand name or generic.

Sorry to hear about your arm, GND. Hope it/you get to feeling better soon!

PharmBandit
06-13-2011, 03:23 PM
Hey Im not meaning to insult you but just a thought.. are you 100% positive its an opana ER. Ive had dealers get OP's and think they were Opana's lol. And what your describing kinda sound like somebody attempting to sniff an OP and it going terrible then trying to extract it.

Is your 20mg Opana ER a Green Octagon with a 20 on one side and nothing on the other?

SWIM has been sniffin these and the 40mg ER's since the switch and has never had a problem like that.

SWIMS SNIFFING OPANA METHOD:

Buy 69cent hose clamp from lowes or home depot
Use sharp side of hose clamp facing up and bend it into a lower case n shape
Grind Opana Pill Against Hose Clamp (coating and all whole damn thing just grind it up nice nd thin powdery)
(Or Put desired piece in paper, fold shut, bang with light until crushed, coating and all) and pour out powdered OxyMorphone
Use a card to chop up and form small lined of Powdered Opana
Snort Them
Squeeze ur nostrils shut and massage the upper parts of your nose to get the powder to attatch to the mucus membranes inside your nasal passage.
Let it chill there, No water, no blow, no sneeze.
20-30 mins you'll be in opiate heaven.

However the 20mg ER's do contain more filler than the 40mgs bc they weigh the exact same, but the greens only have 20mg of OM. Therefore SWIM did notice then when he had to cop these instead of the 40's he would end up with more of a stuffy nose/ clogged sinuses from filler/matrix.

But Honestly none of this should effect anything while you are sniffing, only a lil while after you would maybe feel a clogged sinuses a bit. But usually not if you havent been sniffing opanas on the reg.

I would maybe guess that if you are sucking off the coating then thats getting it wet causing it to gel before you can snort it.

If you introduce any water to the dry OxyMorphone it will gel up and you wont be able to snort it.

SWIM never even takes the coating off, as this may be your problem if you are sucking it off or using something wet to take it off?

Forget extracting it for now (IMHO), there is no need to do that, you can sniff Opana really easy and its got a near 50%(or higher) B/A (compared to 4% oral) and it works really good, gets you nice and opiated tastes nice, and lasts a really long time. SWIM calls em creeper pills (like creeper weed) because of the time release.

Opana has been known to be able to blast through bupe and give people great rushes through Intranasal use.

So make sure your pill is actually Opana?

How are you shredding it/ snorting it?

Are you taking the coating off?

Hope any of this helps im sorry SWIM just insufflated half a 40mg Opana ER himself for the 2nd time today and is feeling extra groovy.
Peace and love to everybody *nods out*

OxyGTP
07-15-2011, 03:02 AM
Its easy

Oral Oxymorphone: 10% bioavailability (approximately)
Insufflated Oxymorphone: 40% bioavailability (approximately)

Oxymorphone is 2x as strong as Oxycodone

SO.. 10mg Oxymorphone insufflated would be equal to 80mg oxycodone

10x4= 40 x2= 80mg

At least that is how it is with the IR's. I have done both 10mg OM and 80mg OC and they are about even, although I give the best rush to OM, for obvious reasons.

onewayonly
07-15-2011, 12:01 PM
Yeah the opanas dont look like that. Unless they are generice-which ive never seen. Green-20,maroon 30, and yellow 40.

No blues unless generice right

Hey Im not meaning to insult you but just a thought.. are you 100% positive its an opana ER. Ive had dealers get OP's and think they were Opana's lol. And what your describing kinda sound like somebody attempting to sniff an OP and it going terrible then trying to extract it.

Is your 20mg Opana ER a Green Octagon with a 20 on one side and nothing on the other?

SWIM has been sniffin these and the 40mg ER's since the switch and has never had a problem like that.

SWIMS SNIFFING OPANA METHOD:

Buy 69cent hose clamp from lowes or home depot
Use sharp side of hose clamp facing up and bend it into a lower case n shape
Grind Opana Pill Against Hose Clamp (coating and all whole damn thing just grind it up nice nd thin powdery)
(Or Put desired piece in paper, fold shut, bang with light until crushed, coating and all) and pour out powdered OxyMorphone
Use a card to chop up and form small lined of Powdered Opana
Snort Them
Squeeze ur nostrils shut and massage the upper parts of your nose to get the powder to attatch to the mucus membranes inside your nasal passage.
Let it chill there, No water, no blow, no sneeze.
20-30 mins you'll be in opiate heaven.

However the 20mg ER's do contain more filler than the 40mgs bc they weigh the exact same, but the greens only have 20mg of OM. Therefore SWIM did notice then when he had to cop these instead of the 40's he would end up with more of a stuffy nose/ clogged sinuses from filler/matrix.

But Honestly none of this should effect anything while you are sniffing, only a lil while after you would maybe feel a clogged sinuses a bit. But usually not if you havent been sniffing opanas on the reg.

I would maybe guess that if you are sucking off the coating then thats getting it wet causing it to gel before you can snort it.

If you introduce any water to the dry OxyMorphone it will gel up and you wont be able to snort it.

SWIM never even takes the coating off, as this may be your problem if you are sucking it off or using something wet to take it off?

Forget extracting it for now (IMHO), there is no need to do that, you can sniff Opana really easy and its got a near 50%(or higher) B/A (compared to 4% oral) and it works really good, gets you nice and opiated tastes nice, and lasts a really long time. SWIM calls em creeper pills (like creeper weed) because of the time release.

Opana has been known to be able to blast through bupe and give people great rushes through Intranasal use.

So make sure your pill is actually Opana?

How are you shredding it/ snorting it?

Are you taking the coating off?

Hope any of this helps im sorry SWIM just insufflated half a 40mg Opana ER himself for the 2nd time today and is feeling extra groovy.
Peace and love to everybody *nods out*

Restharrow
07-15-2011, 12:56 PM
I have been taking Opana (orally) for a couple of years and I am so sensitive to it that I think 20 mg. taken up the nose might kill me.

Maybe I am lucky, but a tiny bit of Opana sniffed (maybe 1/10th of a 30 mg. tablet) or 3 mg. puts me in a serious nod unless I take stims to counteract it.

Natural curiosity kept pushing me to snort a little and I am thankful it was a little bit.

Something is wrong. Are you sure you have Opana?

I am sure I am very sensitive to sniffed Opana, but I have never heard of anyone taking 20 mg. up the nose and not feeling it.

Unless you are having SEVERE pain that needs immediate help, I suggest eating it about an hour after a small fatty meal and using other drugs for kicks. It reminds me of Morphine when I eat it. Great pain killer, makes me sleepy, but not a huge amount of euphoria.

Eating 30 or 40 mg. of time release, plus just 10mg. to 20 mg. of instant release Oxy has a lot of euphoria for me, plus its a very good pain combo.

In my couple years of daily experience, eating the time release every 12 hours will "upgrade" the effect of oxy or dilaudid tremendously. A very small amount of Oxy eaten along with Opana is like taking much more oxy.

I have 2 conditions that cause severe pain. One of them comes on very quickly (and fortunately only a few times per month) and that would be the only time I would consider sniffing the Opanas -- to counteract severe sudden pain.

Will