PDA

View Full Version : I need to pass a drug test thursday morning

doobie
05-09-2011, 07:43 AM
and i used late sunday night, i was off all day saturday n sunday n slipped up. whats the best way to assure that it will be out of my system?:frown:

Marlboro Man
05-09-2011, 09:14 AM
Just drink the hell out of water do some hard running or anything else that will cause you to sweat like hell. Four days is plenty of time to rid your self of dirty pee.

Paradigm
05-09-2011, 09:20 AM
^^ Yep, don't waste your money. I passed a 5 screen lab test in under 36hrs just from drinking water.

upstate_007
05-09-2011, 09:44 AM
and i used late sunday night, i was off all day saturday n sunday n slipped up. whats the best way to assure that it will be out of my system?:frown:

What did you use?
How much of it?
How long since you used before that?
What type of test do you anticipate?

Need more info

Dolofinell
05-09-2011, 09:53 AM
What did you use?
How much of it?
How long since you used before that?
What type of test do you anticipate?

Need more info

+ 1 this, more info

flowergirl
05-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Just a hunch that he's talking about getting oxymorphone out of his system. My crystal ball and the name of this subforum told me so. ;-)

Marlboro Man
05-09-2011, 11:50 AM
Just a hunch that he's talking about getting oxymorphone out of his system. My crystal ball and the name of this subforum told me so. ;-)

Since that's more or less a metalite of Oxyconde shouldn't it pass through your system even quicker than Oxycodone?

05-09-2011, 01:45 PM
it takes me under 5 days to clean out heroin use.

I know this because i bought some home urine tests and after 4 days the opiate line doesn't appear. (well it does, but its so faint that its considered not a fail by the manufacture)

WATER WATER WATER, and exercise always helps.

upstate_007
05-09-2011, 01:46 PM
^^

Not necessarily. I believe oxymorphone produces its own metabolites as well that are tested for to determine the presence of oxymorphone.

OpiXPO
05-09-2011, 03:28 PM
LOTS of water, and lots of salted pretzels. Some gatorade too.

Junkette
05-09-2011, 04:43 PM
As far as I know, and I could be wrong, but oxym shouldn't show up on a five panel. Hell, I don't know if I'm super lucky but I don't think oxyc shows up on a five panel....because I have no way to explain railing an 80 and passing a drug test for pre employment screening 24 hrs later...either luck or god? Subs don't show up on most drug screens either, although this isn't about them.

I think it's really gonna come down to what kind of frug test you have to take.

JonnyM
05-09-2011, 05:07 PM
Well Junkette it probably wouldn't show up on a five panel, however we don't know what kind of test he is taking.

Also if you are going to flush with water BE CAREFUL... it can kill you because all the electrolytes are pushed out of your body. Read more about it here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication)

Instead of drinking plain water get one of those huge gatorade jugs and drink that instead, you will get the same results without the potentially lethal side effect of too much water.

doobie
05-09-2011, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the help everyone. Its an 8 panel drug test. I did a oxym 30 late sunday/early monday morning. was clean all day that sunday and the saturday before.

Paradigm
05-09-2011, 07:18 PM
groovy.

norseman
05-09-2011, 07:53 PM
Bet you will be clean even without a major flush. The other week I did a bunch of morphine on late tuesday/early wed and I pissed clean on that sat. But it is def better to be safe then sorry. So do the flush. Safely. Also make sure to take a vitamin and eat something the day of the test cause some of the clinics know if your urine is more 'dilute' then normal.

doobie
06-03-2011, 01:16 AM
Ok guys, I have another drug test monday morning. Its a 12 panel. I used oxym and roxy an hour ago, and have some left and will probably do it tomorrow stupidly. IF i do and drink shit tons of water do you think I can pass? I just cant function at work with out it and busting my ass for 9 hours with no break and withdrawing its the worst.

reddragon3668
06-03-2011, 01:34 AM
This is probably a stooopid question, but do you have a script for it? I'm just wondering because you say that you need it to work. Obviously, if you have a script for it, it shouldn't be a problem. If not, then you will be cutting it close, I think. I'm not sure you'll get by with just a 36 hour window. I'd be worried about that one. What kind of job do you have, if may ask? Drug testing you less than a month from the last test seems odd. Or, is it for something other than work? Good luck. If I were you, I'd forgo it today if you can.

Ok guys, I have another drug test monday morning. Its a 12 panel. I used oxym and roxy an hour ago, and have some left and will probably do it tomorrow stupidly. IF i do and drink shit tons of water do you think I can pass? I just cant function at work with out it and busting my ass for 9 hours with no break and withdrawing its the worst.

doobie
06-03-2011, 02:56 AM
*SWIM (ill refer to as 'D') got into some trouble around a year ago. SWIM lawyer wants D to join a drug court program. Passing a drug test is Ds only way in, he failed the last one for xanax but i took it 3-4 weeks before the test. D dont want to join the program though. Lawyer says D have a good chance of going to prison, but idk. D was 17 when it happened, first offense, and idk. Hed rather have probation then damn drug court but hasnt had that offered.

Also: If D fail, D dont get in. If pass, D gets the choice to join or not. And thats another question, has anyone gotten in trouble for "distribution" like charges or know what will probably happen. D was 17 like I said, 2 charges but it was first offense. Though, He sold to a CI and there is quite a lot of evidence against him. Its pretty much guilty if gone to trial, but do you think he will do time?

nodrover
06-03-2011, 05:55 AM
if all else fails or you are feeling sketchy quick fix always works for me.

OxyGTP
07-15-2011, 02:27 AM
*SWIM (ill refer to as 'D') got into some trouble around a year ago. SWIM lawyer wants D to join a drug court program. Passing a drug test is Ds only way in, he failed the last one for xanax but i took it 3-4 weeks before the test. D dont want to join the program though. Lawyer says D have a good chance of going to prison, but idk. D was 17 when it happened, first offense, and idk. Hed rather have probation then damn drug court but hasnt had that offered.

Also: If D fail, D dont get in. If pass, D gets the choice to join or not. And thats another question, has anyone gotten in trouble for "distribution" like charges or know what will probably happen. D was 17 like I said, 2 charges but it was first offense. Though, He sold to a CI and there is quite a lot of evidence against him. Its pretty much guilty if gone to trial, but do you think he will do time?

Get suboxone and just lay off the drugs until the court case is settled. You are going to have to go a lot longer without them if you go to jail AND it will fuck up your life.

BTW, we all know that "SWIM" and "D" are you; so would the police, and it won't make a difference in court if they read this. Anyway, its annoying.

LorTabitha
07-15-2011, 04:20 AM
BTW, we all know that "SWIM" and "D" are you; so would the police, and it won't make a difference in court if they read this. Anyway, its annoying.

Just as annoying are people who don't look at the dates on threads. My guess is that D has already passed or failed the test by now.

doctor diesel
07-15-2011, 02:23 PM
Haha!! ;)

Doc