PDA

View Full Version : Banging Alprazolam

Crow
08-28-2006, 02:53 PM
Hey guys,

SWIM has some Sandoz. Inc .5 Mg Alprazolam (Xanax) and was wondering about the possibility of slamming them. Is there too much filler? Do people slam xanies in the first place? Sorry if this is sounding naive, SWIM has been a long time fan of the virtues of the poppy seed, but only uses benzos occasionally. If its possible, does one use the normal pill bootin' procedure (spoon, water, filter like fuck, etc.)?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I didn't see anything after a quick browse, any help would rock. Thanks!

SirDonkeyPunch
08-28-2006, 02:56 PM
try using the search feature... but most benzos including xanax are not water soluble. IV isnt a good idea, and they have a wonderful bioavailability orally so theres really no point. in any case i dont use benzos anymore since that week i cant remember and getting fired from my previous job during that whole thing.

RobOC
08-28-2006, 03:20 PM
I have heard alot of info about this and most of it seems to say that you cannot shoot Xanax. However, I have done it and seen it sone before. When I did it I was already really fucked up on benzos and H, so I was not too sure if it worked. I have seen other people do it and they say it seems to work pretty well, one guy told me that it had to be shot hot. No rush though. Ur probably better off just takeing them as they are not water soluable and thee oral bioavalability is high. I have heard that shooting benzos can lead to some pretty bad pulmonary edema, which is no fun.

renton
08-28-2006, 05:32 PM
The only one I can see being safley done is Ativan since it's meant to disolve under your tongue. I know for awhile people were bangin Temazepam untill they put binders in it to prevent that.

nick
08-28-2006, 05:58 PM
The binders in temazies didn't stop people in the UK,this lead to many losing their lives or limbs.

insaneike
08-29-2006, 11:51 PM
Benzos such as Xanax(alprazolam), Klonopin(clonazepam), and Valium(diazepam) are not water soluble. So don't :p

Though I know you can IV Valium and Ativan... not water soluble but they give those two in shots at the hospital... I've had val shots... and a freaind said he got an ativan shot...

Now if you had some midazolam...mmmmm :D

later

SirDonkeyPunch
08-30-2006, 12:59 AM
the fact of the matter is, is that it IS alcohol soluble. This is however REALLY dangerous since alcohol has a tendency to KILL cells (like listerine gives that sting in your mouth). Now think of that in your veins. my friend got drunk of whiskey shooting it up. it took him booze than he expected. A swiss cheese vein and a crazy drunk guy yeilds interesting results.

i could imagine your vein looking like a seared egg white from all the alcohol

BigWaves
08-30-2006, 01:28 AM
Yup like those wise folks above me already said; ORAL bioavailablitity is BEST when you're dealing with the pills. They're made for oral, not IV so if you're trying to cook a 2mg xanax it's highly unlikely that ANY extraction method is going to yield anything CLOSE to 2mg is what that means. The IM/SC (do they even make any liquid-for-IV benzo drugs?) solutions are made for injection and what it says on the vial is WHAT YOU GET, unlike pills. But benzos have always done best for me when taken orally. Most opiates are intended to work that way too...it's tough (impossible) to coax a true 100mg of morphine from a 100mg MS Contin tablet, but parenteral (IV) morphine on the other hand is TEN TIMES as strong as oral. A 10mg injection of made-for-IV morphine is roughly equal to 100mg oral morphine [immediate/normal release, not sustained or 'contin']

...your mileage may vary of course

And I've also heard that they [benzos] cause abcesses and other nasty shit you don't want under your skin...if you value your hoses.

Have FUN but BE CAREFUL for gods' sake!!!...and hey, we'll see you on the dark side of the spoon, k?!

;)

Babydollangel
08-30-2006, 04:12 AM
seeing someone mentioning ativan iv just brought back memories of an ER visit about a year back...the dr gave me some nubain mixed with ativan (IM) and OMFG !!! i was whacked for about 2 days after..of course that was before reg. opi. use so dont know if it would do that now but everytime i even hear the words nubain i think (mixed with ativan) man oh man i was out of sorts for days over that one...kidney stones was reason for er visit.
as far as banging alpraz. im not a shooter...never done it, dont plan on ever doin it, but I cant imagine it hitting too much faster than it does just taken orally as intended..i can pretty much watch the clock and count on it kicking in in about 15 min or so...i KNOW that 'banging' is done to get max effect from peeps doc and rapid onset but with alpraz. I just dont see how much quicker it could be ...happens pretty damn fast orally. Plus if its dangerous as everyone is saying, doesnt seem worth it.

Canis aureus
08-30-2006, 04:27 AM
Bad idea... why bang benzos, when their bioavailability via mouth is so good, and they almost come instantly? Okay, with filtered very well, or when gotten ampules, it could be sort of fun... I don't like benzos though... to each their, like it goes.

Zoops
08-30-2006, 10:51 AM
I have never had good luck tryin to slam any benzo. I have tried alprazolam, diazepam and temazepam. Especially after I heard about injecting temazepam being all the rage in the UK. But that was because the temazepam (in the UK) came in liquid-filled gelatin capsules - it was already dissolved in some kind of propylene glycol/alcohol/water solution in the capsule, so you could just pierce the capsule and suck out the good juice, I guess maybe then dilute a bit with some water, and slam.

I don't know for sure, but I think they don't have the liquid-filled temazepam capsules over there anymore, because they were being abused IV. Now in the United States, our temazepams have allways been in regular, powder-filled capsules. Won't dissolve for shit - even in warm vodka! I've tried alprazolam, diazepam and temazepam in warm vodka, in glycerin/water, and in a solution of polyoxyethylene glycol dissolved in water. None of it worked, I am pretty sure. Always leaves a shitload of junk in the cooker, you gotta filter like a mutherfucker and then you end up with like only 1/4 of how much liquid you started with!

Buuuuut - every time I've done this, I was already fucked up on whichever drug it was, so I don't know if it actually worked! I mean, I couldn't ever feel any "extra" kicking in - or never got like really really sleepy after (attempting) to inject it, so I am reasonably sure that it don't work.

Don't waste them, just eat 'em. If you wanna make it interesting, dissolve the shit in vodka and then drink it. Kicks in a little bit faster that way, and it's a little bit of akky-haw too. I don't drink because I am a good Muslim :D

vaxn8
08-30-2006, 11:00 AM
It can be done, but takes more "equipment" and reagents. As mentioned it is alcohol soluble. I have always put it in 100% pure (NON-DENATURED - very important) ethanol. After you get that, you have to dilute with saline or sterile water because alcohol burns like a mf going through a vein, it also needs to be filtered obviously. Can be done if you have an alcohol you can dissolve it in, and a big enough rig to dilute all the EtOH.

renton
08-30-2006, 11:40 PM
Benzo's are bloody evil things to begin with, injecting them is just asking for trouble. I injected a few mg's of ativan years ago and had my heart and breathing slow down so much I almost died.:eek: I woke up the next morning in a daze covered in my own urine and the rest of that day was a fog, I just remember waking up in the hospital. I cant believe how easily they hand out that stuff in doctors offices, tell them your anxious and bam they give you 30 ativan on the spot. But ask for some oxy for horrible pain and they look at you like a junky.

chemboy7
08-30-2006, 11:49 PM
Don't waste them, just eat 'em. If you wanna make it interesting, dissolve the shit in vodka and then drink it. Kicks in a little bit faster that way, and it's a little bit of akky-haw too. I don't drink because I am a good Muslim :D

Yeah this works, it works too fucking good. I use this method when I'm having a shitty day that I would rather just forget, that's all it's good for man... fucking memory erasers. Sure you'll get a buzz, but 9 times out of 10 your just gonna wake up in a daze the next morning wondering WTF happened.

Benzodiazepines are shitty recreational drugs and the sooner people realize that the better off their gonna be, I'm sure glad that I don't fuck around with those things anymore. Waking up to find mud and sod all over and in the grill of my car and not being able to remember where or when I drove someplace I shouldn't have was enough of a wake up call. Benzos should be saved for potentiation, WD, and shitty days... atleast that's my opinion.

Babydollangel
08-31-2006, 12:06 AM
Yeah this works, it works too fucking good. I use this method when I'm having a shitty day that I would rather just forget, that's all it's good for man... fucking memory erasers. Sure you'll get a buzz, but 9 times out of 10 your just gonna wake up in a daze the next morning wondering WTF happened.

Benzodiazepines are shitty recreational drugs and the sooner people realize that the better off their gonna be, I'm sure glad that I don't fuck around with those things anymore. Waking up to find mud and sod all over and in the grill of my car and not being able to remember where or when I drove someplace I shouldn't have was enough of a wake up call. Benzos should be saved for potentiation, WD, and shitty days... atleast that's my opinion.

For a person with generalized anxiety disorder xanax is a life saver ! They do have a very helpful purpose, but so many people underestimate how powerful they are.

chemboy7
08-31-2006, 12:12 AM
For a person with generalized anxiety disorder xanax is a life saver ! They do have a very helpful purpose, but so many people underestimate how powerful they are.

No, I totally agree... I was prescribed Benzos of all flavors for anxiety and they do work like a charm, still be getting a script to this day if I had insurance. I was talking from more of an abuse standpoint than medicinal.

Woods
08-31-2006, 01:11 AM
There are definitely inject able preparations of benzos, so it can be done and for good effect. If you do a little research, you can find out what is in said inject able preparation, and prepare it yourself.

If I remember correctly it’s an emulsification of some sort, using I believe purified albumen (egg white). Banging an egg is not a good idea, but luckily I do believe that, should you or someone you know wish to pursue this experiment, powdered albumen can be purchased for baking and other uses.

Most importantly, please keep in mind that a little bit of knowledge is a very dangerous thing. It would be quite unwise to proceed without further investigation into the matter. Then again, and please don’t take this as being too derisive, if you’re willing to bang benzos in pill form, especially those which do not dissolve readily, a little albumen will most likely do nothing to enhance any detrimental effects of the afore mentioned action.

blahblahblah
11-14-2006, 05:35 PM
Get some Alprazolam Intensol, dilute and back load the rig... Otherwise its not a healthy decision but I have shot xanax and klonopin using vinegar and just continuing to slush thru the muck, adding more vinegar and injecting. Also if you get ahold of some injectable Valium ampules you can try to increase the potency from 10mg/2mL by crushing and adding it to the carriers in the injectable valium, filtering [hard to do] and injecting. Filter at your own will or try some other benzo, Dormicum, etc. :)

Sitar
11-14-2006, 07:43 PM
It would be really easy to bang a benzo from a pill. All you'd need to do is use some strong alcohol, even Isopropyl would work, to extract the goods from the pill. Then fine and filter the alcohol, evaporate the alcohol, scrape up the residue, and then fix it in your usual manner.

Boom, there ya go. I wouldn't recommend it because it's illegal and if you messed it up somehow, it could be potentially harmful.

covv799ss
11-15-2006, 04:32 AM
I have never heard of this...I think the closest thing you could come to this would be the liquid lorazepam vials for injection. I was given them once for amphetamine overdose, it gave me a rush that felt somewhat opiatish in nature and made me hallucinate. Somehow my friend (who has no contact with hospitals or anything like that) ended up with one that he had bought from a friend who claimed it was morphine. IT said "lorazepam" on the bottle, I don't know how he got away with that one

chemboy7
11-15-2006, 06:00 AM
It would be really easy to bang a benzo from a pill. All you'd need to do is use some strong alcohol, even Isopropyl would work, to extract the goods from the pill. Then fine and filter the alcohol, evaporate the alcohol, scrape up the residue, and then fix it in your usual manner.

Boom, there ya go. I wouldn't recommend it because it's illegal and if you messed it up somehow, it could be potentially harmful.

If you had pure (200 proof) Ethyl Alcohol you could just dilute the alcohol with water, like between 50-70% and shoot as is without evaporation if you didn't want to wait.

vaxn8
11-15-2006, 06:15 AM
If you had pure (200 proof) Ethyl Alcohol you could just dilute the alcohol with water, like between 50-70% and shoot as is without evaporation if you didn't want to wait.

Yes, but you do need to leave it in solution if you want any chance of getting it in you. The actual benzos themselves (well, all but a couple) are not water soluble at all and must be dissolved in an alcohol or similar solvent. Evaping and putting back in water wouldn't work unless you had one that was water soluble (midazolam was the first, there are a couple now).

EDIT: you cannot put it in isopropyl and inject that, bad idea. Really should be 100%, 200 proof lab grade, but at least should be ethyl alcohol (an not drinking alcohol either- it's been done, but not by very smart people and not by people who want their veins to stick around- any kind of alcohol is a vessicant and damages veins).