PDA

View Full Version : LSD and BUPE??

dougrounds
04-07-2011, 07:10 PM
has anyone ever experienced an LSD trip while on buprenorphine?? just wondering...

swim has tripped while on regular opiates, but doesnt have any experience with suboxone and LSD...

thanks..

ausativa
04-07-2011, 07:14 PM
i did this just the day before yesterday. nothing special, besides the fact that you are not sick the entire time, and the metallic taste from the acid is not as pronounced as when i am in withdrawal and trip. i hardly feel the bupe on its own let alone during a trip.. so there you go my friend... trip forth into the night.

Dilauday
05-11-2011, 11:24 PM
The problem with mixing things with today's "acid" is that in almost all instances the chemical you have received on that silly paper is not true LSD or any ergot variant, however a psychedelic amphetamine. This can cause many more complications than otherwise, especially due to the fact you can never be sure what chemical exactly you are combining with another, as well the lack of research on the effects of such chemicals. LSD with a metallic taste, is not LSD. LSD that takes 2 hrs to kick in, is not LSD. Even when it only takes 30 minutes to kick in, but lasts longer than 8-12hrs, is not LSD. And I don't mean peaking for 12 hrs, I mean completely back down to baseline. There are not "different" kinds of LSD, there is only LSD. Anything that you can still feel a glow from after 18+hrs, like a true glow, is not LSD.

05-12-2011, 12:24 AM
yeah, that usually some DOx chemical luckily all the acid i have had only lasted maybe 8 hrs and the rest was just fuzz in the background.
and that was with 10 hits if i remember correctly..

ausativa
05-12-2011, 05:01 AM
let me rephrase.. the acid itself did not taste "metallic" i know what good LSD is and to my knowledge have never had any of the do's, and yeah even when i took ten hits it lasted about 8 hours. i was just refering to the overall metallic feel of lsd say compared to mushrooms.

doctor diesel
05-12-2011, 05:05 AM
Hey Dilauday, is that avatar Olias of Sunhillow?

Doc

Woody Bear
05-12-2011, 06:57 AM
I would also get a metallic taste in my mouth from LSD, the blotter itself tasted only slightly bitter, but the metallic taste was an effect of the LSD that would become very pronounced when I'd get stuck in thought loops. Sometimes it was so strong that it made me think my nose was bleeding. It was definitely LSD because I took it back in 1996 before the DOx research chems came out onto the UK scene, and the come-up took 45 minutes and it lasted 8 hours.

I much prefer ayahuasca, or mushrooms or cactus/mescaline to LSD, mainly because of the metallic taste and hard edge that LSD has that I don't get from other psychedelics.

Bartholomew
05-12-2011, 08:01 AM
I really dislike when people say 'oh you can't get 'x' it hasn't beenaround for decades! Bullshit. Boy only have I had some of the cleanest shards of MDMA in my life just a few years ago, the BEST acid experience of my life was maybe 5 years ago? I just hate how everyone assumes they're getting ripped off with 2cx's and DOx's. I've tried 2cb,2ce, 2ct7, and 2ci. I've also tried doi and doc. None of these are like a REAL acid trip.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it bugs me when people say things like 'good acid hasn't been around since the 70s' or 'good rolls haven't been around since the 90s'. NOT true, do a little digging and you just might find what you're looking for.

syntheticlove
05-12-2011, 09:34 AM
I did hundreds of AMAZING lsd and shroom trips before my opiate life.

Real LSD should not have a taste, color, or smell. Why would you cut something that takes 50 micrograms to get you off. Unless it's fake or who knows what. You just place it on your tongue and wait about 30-40 mins. until the trip starts to take off. Within 2-3 hours (Begin PEAK), you are doing EXTREME dreaming while awake in a fantastic ocean of energy and consciousness.

For me, opiates and psychedelics are like the pills in Alice in Wonderland. One pill makes you bigger (expansion of consciousness/infinity and ego loss/not exactly comfortable at times) the other pill makes you smaller (stay with in your own my mind/memories/hopes/desires while wrapped up in that warm loving blanket)

When I tripped on some shrooms while using suboxone. It sucked compared to before. I drank a beer (big mistake) on top of the shrooms and subs. and Spent a hour watching myself out of body while I puked on the sidewalk in Chicago. Meanwhile, my friends were enjoying a Pink Floyd cover band.

Although, I had a good experience trippin' at a concert last year. I was on 85mg of methadone and smoked DMT a few times. THAT cleared out 10 years of cobwebs perfectly!!!! The inspiration I needed!!!

In fact, for me, bupe sucks all around unless you 'NEED' it of course. Long term sub' use destroyed by respect for bupe. 'done is even worse.

WANT to be sober so I can Trip Like I Use too.... at least sometimes.

Dilauday
05-12-2011, 06:42 PM
doctor diesel - the trinity symbol in my avatar is, yes. I've really liked the image for a long time, thought about getting it inked, but saw someone with it online, very large image mind you, on their back, and didn't much like how it looked, was coloured oddly blue though, I've wanted a smaller one, but centered somewhere. To me, the square represents this 3 dimensional world we live in, the triangle is our consciousness extending out of this world and into the other, and the circle is the life force that holds its all together (god in some peoples view).

bartholomew - I did not say that it is impossible to aquire LSD, I simply stated in most cases these days, the random silly paper you see circling everywhere, is something else but LSD. I've done hundreds of hits of 'acid' and had many different prints from many different sources. Had a very good connection in Ontario from a good friend, psytrance community, that swore it was real LSD, even showed it glowing in the black light in solution (not sure what other chemicals do this). However I have only once....once! had some that i KNEW was real LSD. Coming from europe, made to be circulated at a hofmann symposium, it was 6 euros a hit, on a 100 sheet. Thinking about that, knowing that all other stuff is usually 2-3 per hit on a 100, makes you really think the cost of true LSD. Now again, have done hundreds of hits, have done DOI and DOC multiple times on their own as well, knowing. The stuff that I got that I know was LSD, having a tazmanian devil printed, 4 hits to make a full devil, was unlike any other stuff I had ever tried. It came on so fast, but I had no idea it was that fast, or how long it had been. Being a very experienced acid user, its not something I had anticipated, and this is only from 1! hit!! I started running around, on some mission I had claimed, thinking I had all this 'work' that needed to be done. After I finally slowed down and realized what was going on, I asked how long it had been, thinking it was literally hours, oh, its only been about 40 minutes! I have had time warp effects before, but this was unlike anything else. The entire experience was so much different than anything I have had before, very similar in effects to mushrooms........but different, more twisted, root like, definate witch making material lol. It wasn't that zappy kind of feeling, that ooozing, 80s/90s type punk art visuals, much more involved and much more psychotic, but controlled. I only had about 10 or so of these hits, but let me tell you, myself and my friends who tried these (experienced as well) found it unlike anything they had tried before (none old acid heads from the 60s-70s mind you). After about 10hrs, I was pretty much back down to baseline, like a smoked hit of DMT, 30 minutes later you can hardly believe you were ever that far gone 25 minutes ago, as you feel like nothing is in your system (except feeling amazing from the experience itself) and like mushrooms, though you can feel groggy afterwards, its not that 'glow' that drags on from the silly paper acid.

I know that taste you speak of austavia, and although I didn't have hundreds of experiences from that acid, I can say from the few I did, I did not get anything like that like I have had from all the other acid, its not really a chemical taste, but a deff taste in your throat that pervades throughout your entire organism. Don't get me wrong, tastes and external input is deff 'different' but not that tell tale 'acid' taste like I've had oh so many times

Sorry I don't really have anything to add about taking acid with bupe as i've never had the chance to take bupe myself. Though I know being on opiates all the time, and needing them all the time (which makes it hard when you want to take something else cause you must take it with your daily regular dose) can deff potentiate whatever it is your taking, most likely it won't cause some fatal reaction (maybe one in a million that has a rare condition) but it may make it a lot more powerful than you were expecting, and depending on your endurance, could be too much......too much man........too much lol

Seedy
05-12-2011, 10:44 PM
^^ in my 15 years of taking acid i'm pretty sure i've never taken anything but lsd or something similar (lsd27, etc). some acid may have been on the paper too long or poorly manufactured and has a tweaky, edgy buzz, and i think that's what makes people think they're getting dob or something. and as far as paper being inferior to liquid, that may be true of old or improperly stored blotter, but ime fresh blotter is every bit as good as the liquid it's been dipped in. maybe this dob soaked blotter hasn't made it to new zealand, but i'm pretty sure most 'acid' is in fact real lsd.

and as far as taking cid on bupe, no problem. as has been stated, if you're maintained on bupe it'll just feel like an acid trip. large doses of full agonists, however, can take some of the psychedelic edge off the acid, but imo it's a good combo.

Dilauday
05-12-2011, 11:20 PM
DOB is actually the most unlike acid of the DOx chemicals, however DOI is a very extended high and also takes a while to kick in. DOB can be much more uncomfertable than the others and cause a lot more unpleasant physical sensations. The known LSD that I tried, however, had zero, tweaky or speedy type feelings, again it was much more natural feeling like DMT or psilocin, as it is structurally similar.

DOM has been layed for decades on blotter paper, STP is DOM, it was the "bad brown acid" at woodstock. DOC is the best to use, only takes 30 minutes at most for effects to begin, the peak doesn't last as long as others, though the glow does persist for some time, the more you take, the longer the glow. LSD also is hallucinogenic at even the most miniscule doses, 20-25 ug can still cause visuals. Being as there should be 75-100 ug, atleast, on a hit of acid these days (200-250 in the 60s!) even a quarter, or a half hit for sure! will cause some visuals. Where as DOC and others is actually quite a powerful stimulant at half the hallucinogenic dose (1.5-2mg begins visuals, where 0.5-1mg for the most part does not).

The acid doesn't need to make it to new zealand already layed on blotter, that would be stupid, it would be imported by someone from a lab out of country, for research purposes, in bulk or smaller 1-2 kg amounts, and layed there. Even old timer experienced acid heads can have trouble identifying DOC as fake acid, especially if it has been years and years since they took LSD.

Again I am not saying that all the acid is not LSD, not at all, however the majority of acid, is not LSD. It's sad because acid should be LSD, but today acid is really anything on paper that causes hallucinations and a semi psychedelic experience. Just like how ecstasy should mean MDMA, and everyone uses it soooo loosely these days, even to the point saying no no ecstasy is more speedy, MDMA is TOTALLY different from E........just sad.

Seedy
05-12-2011, 11:43 PM
^^ i hear you on the 'e' thing. the state of pills here is shocking, apparently 4mec is the new common chem we're getting in our pills now. i'm still doubtful that most blotter contains anything other than lsd though (and yeah i realise that it's coming here in liquid form, 1ml is like 10,000 hits, right? not likely coming by the kg).

the good doctor
05-13-2011, 03:59 AM
The problem with mixing things with today's "acid" is that in almost all instances the chemical you have received on that silly paper is not true LSD or any ergot variant, however a psychedelic amphetamine. This can cause many more complications than otherwise, especially due to the fact you can never be sure what chemical exactly you are combining with another, as well the lack of research on the effects of such chemicals. LSD with a metallic taste, is not LSD. LSD that takes 2 hrs to kick in, is not LSD. Even when it only takes 30 minutes to kick in, but lasts longer than 8-12hrs, is not LSD. And I don't mean peaking for 12 hrs, I mean completely back down to baseline. There are not "different" kinds of LSD, there is only LSD. Anything that you can still feel a glow from after 18+hrs, like a true glow, is not LSD.

No shit. I've not seen real acid since 2001-2002, but I don't frequent the hippy music scene. I've had two kinds of "acid", since then, or, more accurately, one kind of "drug on blotter" and one kind of "drug on windowpane", and they scared me out of tripping on anything but self-made mushrooms or DMT for good, and even ruined mushrooms a little bit since I'm always subconsciously expecting that nasty ass shit again. DMT is too strong and too short to have any opportunity to freak out before you've sobered up.

I'm pretty sure one was DO*, the other who knows, something out of Pihkal or Tihkal, drugs, as one took about an hour to kick in and only lasted for about six, but there was no good psychedelic effect, only speedy, shaky anxiety. The other one took two or three hours to kick in and lasted for about twenty-four, with two nights' sleep required to get back to baseline.

If you can ttest your shit chemically and confirm it's LSD, or, as a distant second, if you know some people that are 30-60 years old and were around when acid was acid, and they do it and are sure it's acid, you'll have better luck.

But I won't fuck with any kind of drug that comes in acid dose forms anymore, because I've been burned, not financially, but psychologically, by fake shit that has who knows what in it.

nodrover
05-13-2011, 06:56 AM
I have tripped on mescaline, dmt, and mushrooms on bupe (suboxone). What I can say is that I did only take 8mg (I usually take at least 12, sometimes 16). The trips turned out fine, they were everything I expected and more. I think the key is to take the least amount of bupe you can, so your body is just kind of "tied over" enough for you to enjoy the trip, but not be "fucked up" on bupe at the same time.

miked138
06-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Well im curious to see how this works out, for me personally, i have a hard time imagining being able to enjoy anything on bupe, for me it blocks pleasure period, so i have given up on trying to find anything fun to do on bupe. even with weed, i feel the body effects. but no mental pleasure at all.

Chapterhouse
06-06-2011, 09:01 PM
I have never tried this combination, though a small dose of shrooms and moderate dose of morphine was glorious.