PDA

View Full Version : morphine street value

chunky44
08-25-2006, 10:15 PM
yes i wold like to know if anyone knows the street value of morphine sulfate 95 ml , it has 20mg per ml oral immediate release if any one could leave the cost of this street value or pharmacy value ?

clinton
08-25-2006, 10:34 PM
swim gets swims at 7 for 15mg

Liptonbuddy
08-26-2006, 05:31 AM
Not sure about the liquid stuff, but I get the 100mg blue guys in my avatar for $8 a peice. Pretty good price. ^_^

Opuim4TheMasses
08-26-2006, 09:12 AM
I get 60mg morph's for 6-8 depending on how many I buy.....

HeidiW
08-26-2006, 11:05 AM
Well, I'm getting 10 bucks a piece for my 30mg. IR's. I'd say I'm pretty lucky.

opiobsessed
08-26-2006, 02:08 PM
Darn some of you are making me feel like I always get screwed all the time. Swim just got royally F,ed paying $25 for what turned out to only be 4 and 1/2 pills of m360, the lame mallies 7.5/750. It sucks being a loner and not meeting anyone yet in life who gets swim a deal, a real deal.

HeidiW
08-27-2006, 02:01 PM
3 Vicodins for 25 bucks? Ouch that hurts.

vanilla_mlkshake2007
08-27-2006, 02:38 PM
Darn some of you are making me feel like I always get screwed all the time. Swim just got royally F,ed paying $25 for what turned out to only be 4 and 1/2 pills of m360, the lame mallies 7.5/750. It sucks being a loner and not meeting anyone yet in life who gets swim a deal, a real deal.

Sometimes people take advantage of my addiction and charge me 40-50 for a 120 milligram but they know I am dumb enough to pay it because I don't want to run out of pills and go through withdrawals.

HeidiW
08-27-2006, 03:35 PM
Yes Vanilla, happens to me too. The rat-bastards making money off of us dope fiends. Shameful, ain't it? I suppose I'm one of them when I'm needing extra cash.

renton
08-28-2006, 01:11 AM
I've never seen or heard of morphine amps on the street. I got some awhile back but that was because someone I knew was using it for cancer and had some left over.

HeidiW
08-28-2006, 02:20 AM
Morphine ampules, boy that would be a find!!

Liptonbuddy
08-28-2006, 02:31 PM
My brother actually had a morphine ampule a few years back. The bad thing was, however, that he hid it from my dad somewhere in the rafters of our basement. Over a year later I found it while cleaning all the cobwebs in the basement, but the product inside was looking a little....how should I say....Not good. I forget how many milligrams the bottle was, but it was about 2 1/2 inches tall and about an inch around.

Opiyum
08-28-2006, 07:58 PM
Yes Vanilla, happens to me too. The rat-bastards making money off of us dope fiends. Shameful, ain't it? I suppose I'm one of them when I'm needing extra cash.

Yeah its been a long while sinve ive been fucked in the manner mentioned above but when i do i always am reminded of what I have done in the past to some poor souls.

Woods
08-29-2006, 03:43 AM
Morphine is actually very easy to come by in Vancouver, but only if you’re a morning person. For some reason it seems like all the dealers on the “pill corner” run out early, like a little after noon.

Anyway, what I generally pay is $6 for 60mg and $10 for 100mg, and $20 for the 200mg, all time release capsules, but it’s hard to say if that’s exactly what I’m actually getting, since the caps can be opened, and a small portion removed. Then again, after holding 10 100s together and seeing they were filled to exactly the same level, and all lacked any of the tell tale marks that often come with opening capsules, I feel good that most of what’s sold is on the level.

Oh, and there is almost never any deal for buying in bulk. Unlike most drugs there seems to be, for some weird reason, a daily limit to the morphine in this city, or at least area of the city, and if you can only get a finite amount, you’re only screwing yourself by giving deals, as long as you don’t mind hanging out on the corner for a while, and the morphine goes fast, so unless you have a hell of a lot (and I’ve bought dealers out just by grabbing 10 100s) you’re not even going to save much time.

roxi*stardust
08-31-2006, 10:19 AM
3 Vicodins for 25 bucks? Ouch that hurts.
That is a damn outrage. The bad thing is people will pay that and that is how these dealers can charge it. I can get MS Contin 30's for $2 and MS Contin 200's for $15. Nobody wants them around here since the preferred pill is oxycodone, OC's, Percs, IR's whatever.

chemboy7
08-31-2006, 10:23 AM
That is a damn outrage. The bad thing is people will pay that and that is how these dealers can charge it. I can get MS Contin 30's for $2 and MS Contin 200's for $15. Nobody wants them around here since the preferred pill is oxycodone, OC's, Percs, IR's whatever.

Man, I would take Morphine over Oxycodone anyday. I really don't understand all the hype behind Oxycontin when there are so many better Opaites out there; and people paying $1 a mg... that's nuts.

roxi*stardust
08-31-2006, 10:41 AM
Man, I would take Morphine over Oxycodone anyday. I really don't understand all the hype behind Oxycontin when there are so many better Opaites out there; and people paying $1 a mg... that's nuts.
I perfer the high of oxy myself, gives me a bit more energy than MS does. A dollar a milligram is pure craziness.

Woods
09-01-2006, 03:15 AM
A dollar a milligram is pure craziness.

Yea, I don’t understand why people would pay so much, especially when there are better or roughly equivalent opiates available for far cheaper.

Around here, a 40 goes for $15-20, so lets say that oxycodone costs 50 cents/mg. Morphine 60s are $6, 100’s are $10, and 200’s are $20, so in all cases the morphine costs 10 cents/mg. I may be wrong, and I know that it is somewhat hard to compare them qualitatively, but quantitatively, potency wise, morphine is supposed to be roughly half as potent ad oxycodone, someone correct me if I’m wrong on that, but from my own experimentation it seems accurate enough.

Punching all this into a calculator, it comes out that oxycontin is 2.5 times, or 250% more expensive per unit does then morphine is. Similar math could probably be worked out with dilaudid and other drugs, with similar results. Now, if you like oxy a lot more then morphine and other, cheaper opiates, then only getting an efficiency rating of 40% might be fine for you, but I just don’t see the point.

Now, in a one time deal, SWIM bought a handful of oxy 20’s off a friend’s mother for $4 each, producing a cost of 20 cents/mg for the oxy. This was most definitely worthwhile, and I was very sad later to learn that the mother had decided that the meds would be put to better use going into her then into me. The funny part was that originally she was going to sell them to me for $5 a piece, and (partly because I had just smoked a large joint) I stood there a little shocked at the good deal I just got. She mistook this as a sign that I was unhappy with the deal, threw a couple more my way, lowering the overall cost to $4 a piece, and saying that she could have easily gotten far more if she had gone to Niagara Falls. I kept my mouth shut, but was thinking that she could have gotten a lot more money if she had just asked me for it.

HeidiW
09-01-2006, 03:22 AM
I actually got a dollar per milligram on Morphine's once. I couldn't believe the girl that bought them was dumb enough to pay it. Worse yet, I was greedy enough to ask for that much.:o

Woods
09-01-2006, 04:55 AM
Oh man, the red I paid $20 for, sitting in my dresser is a nice pill indeed, and worth every penny, but the idea that there is at least one person out there who would pay $200 for it, American no less (Might just be 5% exchange now, but I remember when it was 40%) tickles my ribs to no end.

I’m guessing, however, that you were selling her something small, like 10s or 20s, and had you broken out a 100 or 200, she would have clued in to the fact that no pill on earth should go for $200.

roxi*stardust
09-02-2006, 08:10 AM
http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/PDF/pain.pdf
http://www.palliative.org/PC/ClinicalInfo/PCareTips/MorphineVSHydromorphine.html
http://www.sh.lsuhsc.edu/policies/policy_manuals_via_ms_word/formulary/opioid.html

I'm finding anywhere from... same ratio 1:1 to 1:1.5 (but some sources say oxy has "less euphoria" however that doesn't jibe with what I've heard others here describe.)

Anyway, looks like those 2 are between equal analgesic strength to roughly 1/3x more potent, for acute pain (chronic pain says 1:1), for oxy... according to quick references and above.

Plus, I've heard oxy's SE aren't as bad as morphine's... constipation, lethargy, and that dreaded euphoria-thing.;)

For pain taken by mouth oxy works better for me but IV morphine is incredible, I've never felt better in my life. What about you guys and gals, do you think PO (by mouth) morphine works as well as oxy?

THEPAINTER1960
09-02-2006, 04:09 PM
yes i wold like to know if anyone knows the street value of morphine sulfate 95 ml , it has 20mg per ml oral immediate release if any one could leave the cost of this street value or pharmacy value ?
Thank God i dont have to worry about how much money or there is nothing withen reach. I got on the clinic and i pay $20.00 a week for 1,100 millagrams of methadone a week rain or shine. AMEN

Woods
09-02-2006, 08:43 PM
There’s a part of me that wants to inject, but there’s no way in hell I would ever shoot up a pill, full of wax binders, and all that shit.

The deal I made with myself a long time ago is that I will inject if and when I come across a sealed pharmaceutical ampoules of a high powered opiate, preferably heroin (which is available in most civilized countries). It’s kind of like saying that you won’t ever try caviar until you get a shot at some beluga caviar, except aside from just quality, there’s an added factor of safety in my decision

BigWaves
09-03-2006, 07:33 PM
Well, I'm getting 10 bucks a piece for my 30mg. IR's. I'd say I'm pretty lucky.
For morphine IR? not bad I spose...I get the mallie contin 100s, 180 poer mo as well as amide 30mg oxys. Working up the courage to ask the pain doc for some dilaudid....that would probably be my ultimate undoing LOL

...but what a way to go!!!

So you're in Vegas too? I'd send you a message but this machine won't let me. Drop me a line if you're of a mind, I like your style & love to chat with ya sometime; I'm disabled also...but doing pretty damn good despite of it.
Rock on,
-D

Porgie
09-03-2006, 08:18 PM
Reading about hiding morphine in the basement reminded me of my uncle's house. He was a county doctor and owned a pharmacy. His office was in the back of the pharmacy and he died in 1940. Yes that long ago and they closed up shop (this was before SWIM was born) and stored everything in his basement. Swim found all kinds of hypothcary jars with pills in them. Most had turned to powder but Swim also found medical bags with glass syringes, etc. A lot of the pills were make to be taken orally as a pill or dropped in a syringe and water added and injected. And SWIM found out morphine has a long shelf life! Most of the labels had fallen off so SWIM didn't know what was what! What a shame!

thbronze
10-03-2006, 08:52 AM
Morphine ampules, boy that would be a find!!

centralpharma@hushmail.com