PDA

View Full Version : Tampa , Florida ?

Dr. McKay
03-24-2011, 01:39 PM
SWIM has not been able to find much info about the scene in Tampa, Fl.
SWIM recently moved here from Orlando where it was very easy to find.
Does anyone have any insight on this area ?
SWIM doesn't need specific details, but any info would be nice to read !
Thanks ! SWIM really appreciates the help !

TheTalkingAsshole
03-24-2011, 02:21 PM
Hate to say it, but there is pretty much
no heroin game goin on out here in tampa

lots
AND LOTS
of pills
however

The small towns that are to the east of tampa
would be a place to start
but even there, its not open-air

Weezlediesel
03-24-2011, 02:51 PM
its wierd i wouldnt think ther would be any dope in florida i found lots of coke and pills but never dope from what i hear there are a few towns opalocka miami of course overbrook but most people say its dirt and a few people said it was beyond fire seems like there is no grey in florida either bangin or straight dirt

korn3x
03-24-2011, 06:52 PM
ive only gotten good H in FL a couple of times. sad to say i lost my connect a couple years ago. sucks cuz it was fire shit..

there's not much of a scene in Tampa unless you know someone. i almost got some but it fell through and i haven't been able to find any since..

FL sucks cuz there's no dope scene down here. it's weird, but everyone is just too into blues and what not which you know isn't cut like a bag of tar can be sometimes.

the one thing that makes me wanna move up north is access to an open air drug market with fire H.

SHELLEY
03-24-2011, 08:38 PM
go to ybor city and hang around the streets that are named after states (that's not too specific, right?)
there is dope in tampa, pills are much easier to find and cheaper though
LOTS of pm clinics
but the best dope i've ever found in florida has been in miami, which is only a 2 1/2 hour drive :)

mainline
03-25-2011, 12:05 AM
take a ride to new port richey or spring hill and hit up some little bitch sittin outside a sweetbay/publix or something. you're bound to find something

Suspiria
03-25-2011, 12:09 AM
I just got done living in spring hill, all there is are roxys and hardly any dope, and if there is dope it is around 20$ a bag and you'd be lucky to even be able to get a gram since it's so scarce. Best bet is to bang blues because those you can find anywhere in the tampa area.

mainline
03-25-2011, 12:13 AM
I just got done living in spring hill, all there is are roxys and hardly any dope, and if there is dope it is around 20$ a bag and you'd be lucky to even be able to get a gram since it's so scarce. Best bet is to bang blues because those you can find anywhere in the tampa area.

i also just moved to NY from Spring Hill. Like a year ago

Suspiria
03-25-2011, 12:17 AM
Nice to be in NY right?

mainline
03-25-2011, 12:19 AM
Nice to be in NY right?

the hill is my home. NY is nice though.

TheTalkingAsshole
03-25-2011, 01:13 AM
go to ybor city and hang around the streets that are named after states (that's not too specific, right?)
there is dope in tampa, pills are much easier to find and cheaper though
LOTS of pm clinics
but the best dope i've ever found in florida has been in miami, which is only a 2 1/2 hour drive :)

LOL
ybor is probably the only place in tampa
that could be considered aything like an
"open-air" market

SHELLEY
03-25-2011, 06:50 AM
it's not open-air, but it takes a fool to not find any drugs there

mainline
03-25-2011, 09:50 AM
it's not open-air, but it takes a fool to not find any drugs there

so true. I used to work at two nightclubs in ybor, everything can be found.

Dr. McKay
03-25-2011, 11:12 PM
you've got to be kidding me ?
I go shopping there all the itme . Maybe I can do "ALL of my shopping " there now !

Dr. McKay
05-25-2011, 06:36 PM
Super bump for an old thread !
Still no luck !

Dr. McKay
09-04-2011, 07:25 AM
Still anyone with some good advice ?
I used to live in Orlando i had a great H scene there.
But nothing yet in Tampa, but I just cant get the balls to talk to strangers!

Bricks & Stacks
09-04-2011, 07:29 AM
But nothing yet in Tampa, but I just cant get the balls to talk to strangers!

How do you expect to find dope then? The magic dope fairy ain't really droppin phone numbers and fire dope in peoples laps, a effort hast to be made

JUNKYJAY
09-04-2011, 10:20 AM
That damn fairy you will only find her in Philly

sticky blueberry
09-04-2011, 07:39 PM
When I moved to Tampa, or anywhere for that matter,you HAVE
to do some footwork. Ybor City is/was the party. Go out have some beers,
start askin around. Obviously,be careful,but it takes a little work sometimes.

Prasch
09-04-2011, 07:54 PM
Definitely go to Ybor. Other than Ybor you're just going to have Pill Mills and folks doin' roxis. And since they're not particularly fun to slam, you better go to Ybor. Just be careful (obviously, you're buying heroin I assume you know the game)

FEAR
09-05-2011, 10:07 AM
Back in the 90's (before I was into opi's) I used to hang out at a house where one of the roommates sold H (ECP) and Dilaudid out of his room...that was the only time I ever tried the stuff, and TBH I was on so much E at the time, I couldn't even tell you what it was like. This was in St. Petersburg.

The entire time I was into pharms, I never came across H. Had a well connected coke hookup keep an eye out for me, and it still never materialized.

Just as I was getting clean, I heard about an area (confirmed) in St. Pete where they sell BTH pretty much open air. Try 22nd Ave. S. in the area of 49th St. You'll probably get offered tons of hard, but surely someone will point you in the right direction.

Two of my former pill connects are now slamming H, so it's here, but a VERY tight knit scene that you have to work your way into. You're gonna have to do some leg work.

As far as Ybor goes, the nightclub scene there pretty much lends itself to a drug free-for-all, but BE CAREFUL. Shelly is right on with the streets to stick to (Nebraska is a good start), but be forewarned that once you leave 7th Ave (the main nightclub strip), it gets pretty hairy. I personally had my car stereo, subwoofers, amp, and big book of CD's stolen out of my last car there, and two of my other friends got stabbed after hitting on the wrong guy's girlfriend after leaving a club. Lots of opportunists looking to rip people off. Definitely not like Philly with professional sets looking to serve customers.

Stay safe. Good luck.

Dr. McKay
09-05-2011, 10:14 AM
I will definatly have to check out Ybor sometime. It is just nice to know where I canget it when needed , which now is not the time. but like I said it is nice to know where to get it.