PDA

View Full Version : Methadone Liquid

Yellow_Donkey
03-23-2011, 10:09 AM
6005Anyone help me with strength of liquid?

Bottle appears to be 2/3 full. Dude took label off but left portion which indiacted it as Methadone. Anyone want to guess the number of mL? And one mL equales about how much of the good stuff? I'm not going to dose my sick hedge hog until you good folks help me out here. Thanks a lot everyone and as always I appreacite all the help.

pullmyhair
03-23-2011, 10:50 AM
In the US it is generally 10mg/ml, but who knows if it's been watered down. Is it sealed? Get a 5 or 10 mil syringe to measure out your dose, be conservative, don't assume it is watered down.

ausativa
03-23-2011, 10:52 AM
yeah what a bummer it would be to die from a methadone overdose.

Yellow_Donkey
03-23-2011, 11:03 AM
yeah what a bummer it would be to die from a methadone overdose.

Thanks!, have that warm and fuzzy feeling now.

pullmyhair
03-23-2011, 11:09 AM
Like I said, be conservative, the amount in that bottle could kill you. But that doesn't mean you should throw it away, large amounts of any opiate can kill you, just treat it with respect and go slow.

dizzle
03-23-2011, 11:13 AM
Throw that bottle away.

That must be PCP in that bong that you're smoking cuz who the hell in their right mind would throw out opiates!!?!?!?

I mean, I understand methadone isn't really a "fun" opie, but, let's be honest, it's a life saver for those in withdrawl.

Just be careful and dose accordingly, if you have a serious habit, dose as such. If you are naive (opiate tolerance), well then a LITTLE at a time, wait an hour or two, then in small increments and don't cross with benzos or alcohol......

eerased
03-23-2011, 11:23 AM
It's usually 10mg per 1 ml. That is if it's not watered down. So at most it will be that. Years ago the first time I went to the clinic they dosed me at 30mg or 3ml. They had no idea my habit. Hell I coulda took a perc and peed dirty and got the 30mg. Needless to say I had to up my dose but seeing as how they just gave up the 30mg I would think that is a safe dose. Just take it slow.

good luck have fun. Be careful for me that done nod caused me a nice car wreck and I didnt even feel it coming!

Yellow_Donkey
03-23-2011, 11:40 AM
I am not looking to get fucked up, I am low on oxy and I usally do about 150 a day. So I'm going to do 1 mL for now and then when I run out Ill go to 2 or 3 mL a day. Again, just dont want to feel bad. I had a few pills a couple years ago and I know I wont get any head off of them but will feel warmth. Ill stick to the oxy for getting head since I've been in bed with oxy for 10 years now.

Thanks everyone. Ill check back in later and let you know how it went.

Chipper
03-23-2011, 01:07 PM
That looks exactly like our 5 mg/ml Biodone. 4 ml. will stop most w/d's for a few hours but that's only what it looks like.

Try in 2 ml. increments, every 2 or 3 hours if you are tolerant, else go by 1 ml. and do not exceed 20 mg.

Methadone is potent.

Yellow_Donkey
03-23-2011, 01:40 PM
Ok, so I actually only did .5 mL seeing how I dont know for certain the shit is legit. But now 2 hours going on 3 into it, yes methadone feeling has melted over all of my body and it feels pretty decent. Even at that low of a dose. Taken 60 mg of oxy as well and in combo am very satisfied. Will be putting it away for a rainy day which is two days from today as I run out of Oxy. I am thinking 20 to 30 mg will be plenty to keep me well and comfortable. Fuck alot better then trying to not be sick with hydros.

My sorry ass got gimped on the price though, thats what you get for buying shit without seeing it or told any details. Ohh well. If id been in W/D id paid 4x what I already did I'm sure so I actually came out ahead.

pullmyhair
03-23-2011, 04:06 PM
Ok, so I actually only did .5 mL seeing how I dont know for certain the shit is legit. But now 2 hours going on 3 into it, yes methadone feeling has melted over all of my body and it feels pretty decent. Even at that low of a dose. Taken 60 mg of oxy as well and in combo am very satisfied. Will be putting it away for a rainy day which is two days from today as I run out of Oxy. I am thinking 20 to 30 mg will be plenty to keep me well and comfortable. Fuck alot better then trying to not be sick with hydros.

My sorry ass got gimped on the price though, thats what you get for buying shit without seeing it or told any details. Ohh well. If id been in W/D id paid 4x what I already did I'm sure so I actually came out ahead.

How much did you pay for it? There is probably 150-200mgs there (if it isn't watered down).

sourcecod
03-23-2011, 04:08 PM
I'm kinda weirded out. Why is the methadone liquid I always get an orange color? am I being robbed?

Chipper
03-23-2011, 05:03 PM
In NZ it is clear, In Aus. it's amber/orange or red (as pictured), in the UK it's green, in the US it's a cherry colour, I assume ?

It's a colourful opiate !

dieselbaby
03-23-2011, 06:15 PM
Looks exactly the same as the shit that I get for takehomes. Roughly looks like the same exact bottle too. I'll post some pics of my shit tomorrow of what my 100 mg takehomes look like when I get them for Fri/Sat/Sun. At my clinic they water down the shit (it comes out of the computerized pump at 10mg/mL) until the bottle is filled to the top, then stick on the label and you put it in your little lock box. I dunno why the guy would take off the label (other than the part with his name on it), unless he was trying to water it down though. The coloration looks pretty similar to what I get, even with it watered down, but I'm on a decently strong dose so who knows about coloration. I've gotten takehomes before in San Diego when going there on a trip and they didn't water them down at all, so if that shit is not watered down it could be very strong, but something in me thinks that a clinic wouldn't really be giving a dose of like 200 mg or so in a bottle, not watered down at all like that.

pullmyhair
03-23-2011, 06:34 PM
My clinic doesn't water down doses, 200mg looks about like that.

Chipper
03-23-2011, 06:38 PM
And I'm guessing about 10 ml. of liquid in there.

Pantopon Pete
03-23-2011, 07:28 PM
I don't get why you think the bottle being 2/3 full has anything to do with it. Like others have said, it's 10/mg per 1mL and that looks about the same as my take homes, which are 140mg. The bottle isn't supposed to be filled to the top. And, as it's the same color as my done, I'd say it ISN"T watered down because its pretty dark red. It turns a lot lighter with water added, IME.

jonsonville
03-23-2011, 07:29 PM
be careful about upping your dose tomorrow and the day after, methadone has a very long half life and you can not only OD from taking too much at once, but another OD senario could be that you take some today, dont OD, then take some tomorrow, then the next day you take some and OD because you didnt realize that its building up in your system. it builds up every day so be careful man. i love methadone its so nice and warm and fuzzy.

also it looks like methadose, which is 10 mg /ml if not watered down like others said, but someone else said it looks like their shit thats 5 mg/ml. assume its 10 to be safe

Smaxie
03-24-2011, 10:18 PM
This looks the exact same as my 100 mg take home dose. I also agree that it comes as 10mg/1ml. That looks like at least 150 mg. At my clinic we have to bring the perscribed bottle back to the clinic after a take home, so it is very likely someone transfered it to another bottle. Also, when the nurse adds the suggested 30 cc's of water to it it looks much lighter in color and not as thick. I know the start everyone out on 30 mg so that is prob safe to start. Remember Methadone has a 32 hour half life, so 32 hours after you take it it is still working at half strength. You should wait 24 hours before dosing again. Hope this helps.

PaythePiper
03-25-2011, 12:24 AM
I'd say that shit definately is watered down though. My take homes look exactly like that and right now I'm at 200mg and there isn't THAT much liquid in there. But our place doesn't water down the take homes.

So if you can take .5ml of that shit and get fucked up be DAMN careful with that shit. Methadone aint no bullshit. Dan K actually had sound advice if your not thinking or being stupid. But it sounds like your not. I'd think with your tolerance you'll be feeling that buzz for another day or so.

Unfortunately I can 200mg daily and not feel a damn thing. Lol.

Smaxie
03-25-2011, 10:21 AM
Omg I posted last night that Methadone has a 32 hour half life when it actually has a 36 hour half life. I feel so stupid I think I was thinking about the fact that it would not lose its effect for 72 hours. Also I am on Day 6 of taking nothing but Methadone, and as I am obviously not at a blocking dose, yet, I feel like crap. Anyway, hope that clears things up.

OXYKANTSTOP
03-25-2011, 11:09 AM
HEY BRO JUST WANTED TO SAY BE CAREFULL,,,, AS ITS HARD TO TELL HOW MANY MGS IS IN THAT BOTTLE AT MY CLINIC IN VENTURA SOMETIMES THEY ADD WATER TO YOU DOSE ONCE YOUR METHADONE HAS BEEN DISPENSED INTO THE BOTTLE ONCE THATS DONE ITS HARD TO TELL JUST BY LOOKING AT THE BOTTLE . DOSE SLOW AS ITS EASY TO OVER DO IT . IT WILL CATCH UP TO YOU IF YOU TAKE TOO MUCH IVE SEEN IT HAPPEN BELOW IS A PICTURE OF A BOTTLE WITH 168 MGS AND THE OTHER TWO CONTAIN 84 MGS AND ITS HARD TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE ,,,,JUST LOOKING OUT

OXYKANTSTOP

Count Zero
03-25-2011, 11:21 AM

I was always amazed at how little methadone will keep you right if you aren't used to it. I had a gram of tar or 10 DC bags a day habit for years and if I had to I could kick using 40-50 mgs of done or less over 4-5 days, 10 would usually keep me well for at least 24-36 hours, even 5 would make a huge difference.

erica
03-26-2011, 02:20 AM
There's really no possible way of telling how much is in there. My clinic also waters down take-homes....and it looks exactly like what you have. I'd say there's no less than 60mgs...But you never know. Take it easy. It takes up to an hour for it to kick in fully (at least for me, it does).

Chipper
03-26-2011, 03:54 AM
There's really no possible way of telling how much is in there. My clinic also waters down take-homes....and it looks exactly like what you have. I'd say there's no less than 60mgs...But you never know. Take it easy. It takes up to an hour for it to kick in fully (at least for me, it does).

Also, it reaches peak plasma levels closer to 3 hours and kills pain for up to 6 hours. Never underestimate Methadone and remember that if you overdo it, you're ill for 36 hours.

Less IS best, and as TGD (i think) says, it is (elusive) euphoria at the expense of a horrible habit and I say, NOT worth chasing. Great maint./taper med. though, IMVHO.

jonsonville
03-26-2011, 10:17 AM
Also, it reaches peak plasma levels closer to 3 hours and kills pain for up to 6 hours. Never underestimate Methadone and remember that if you overdo it, you're ill for 36 hours.

haha aint that the truth. im only laughing cuz it reminded me of something funny, i had this roomate last year and he wanted some methadone so i gave him like 15mg and he threw up for 3 days....its funny cuz hes a piece of shit crackhead who stole my favorite luggage and deserved to ralph for 3 days.

gameface
03-26-2011, 01:02 PM
All posts read and I think thats about 130-150 mgs. Our holiday, or weekend takehomes (if u dont get regular carries come in bottles just like that. When I would get my 115, it would not be quite so full. And that shit is dead on color wise. I know ALL the shades of watered down done. Taste a little bit of it. There should be a strong taste. Not a cough syrup taste. More like a opi bitterness covered up with a strong red syrup. If u've had legit red done before u know what it should taste like. BE CAREFUL