PDA

View Full Version : EASY WAY TO GET PRESCRIBED VICS... SERIOUSLY TAKE A LOOK

oc4me
08-23-2006, 05:56 PM
ok... to start off... i've been using this forum for info for quite sometime and would like to say thanks because it's great... this is my first post and the only reason i decided to post this was because i felt i should give something back to the community for all that i've gotten from reading your posts... so here goes...

we all know it's very difficult to walk in to a doc you've never seen before and talk your way into a script for pk's... almost impossible for some people... myself included... but i have discovered an EASY, GUARANTEED way to get them... as long as you are a GUY... sorry gals... just won't work for ya... and i found this out the hard way because i actually had to go the doc for this reason but after seeing how they diagnose it and how easily they throw pain meds at it i figured i'd pass it on...

i started having pain in my left testicle about a week ago that felt like a migraine in my ball... 24/7... obviously it hurts like hell... but for the first few days i hoped it would just go away... it didn't and after reading up online about testicular pain i figured i need to get it checked out... plus the huge amounts of advil and tylenol weren't cuttin it at all... not having any insurance or primary care physician i just went a urgent care facility that cost $75 for a visit... after waiting 2 hours for the doc i go in... tell them that i've been having pain in my left testicle for a week that's excruciating... he asks if i've had any physical situations where it could have been tugged or twisted... i obviously say no... he has me drop my pants for just a sec... looks at it gives a little squeeze to the left nut... which i respond to with big grimmace of pain... and that's it... he tells me to put my pants back on... explains to me that i have epididymitis... which is a bacterial infection which is quite common... even tho they really don't know what causes it... they're best guess is from heavy lifting and overexerting... haha... anyway they know it's extremely painful so he prescribed me antibiotics and a 30 5mg norcos!!! easy as pie... now just so you understand how easy this would be to fake... there are NO physical signs of this infection... NO sweeling, redness, lumps, anything... and no blood tests or urine tests necessary... just act like there's a lot of pain IN one of your testicles... not AROUND it... and they will diagnose this immediately... and because of the nature of the condition... and the location and everything most docs will be somewhat eager to just get the diagnosis over with because it's kind of an embarrasing area to be examining and i'm pretty sure they believe anybody willing to drop their pants and go through with such an uncomfortable visit wouldn't be making it up...

the next day i called the medial assistant and said that the vics wouldn't be enough because it just hurt too bad and they had no problem calling in a script for 20 65mg darvons for me right over the phone!!! so just to summarize....

if you have about $100 (to cover the visit and generic scripts), about three hours or so, and you are a guy with no symptoms at all... you can get some pain meds... that's it... anyways just wanted to pass that along...even tho i really had the infection, i'll prob fake this about once every few months with diff docs whenevr i really need some vics... good luck and act like it hurts like a BITCH!!! ;)

oc4me
08-23-2006, 05:58 PM
btw... as i'm writing this i just took 10 of the darvons (650mgs) and 5 of the norcos (25mgs) about an hour ago and i'm flyin high!!! gotta love pills... nothin better :D

SmackTalkw/RushLimbo
08-23-2006, 06:12 PM
was it tender? Do you have to act like when they poke your testicle that it hurts? Or is it constant pain?

WarmCyanide
08-23-2006, 06:26 PM
i started having pain in my left testicle that felt like a migraine in my ball

OK folks, heres another one that needs to be made into a bumpersticker and
put on coworkers car. I apologize to Oc's ball, but thats some funny shit in above quote!

OC's ball---------------->:jumping-s

oc4me
08-23-2006, 07:15 PM
was it tender? Do you have to act like when they poke your testicle that it hurts? Or is it constant pain?

both... it's very tender... but their is also constant aching pain... no joke it hurts to stand, sit, lie down, whatever... and tell him that... but act like it hurts like HELL when he pokes your testicle because it needs to be pain actually IN your ball, not pain being deferred to that area, or else he will think that it's something else... good luck!!

alowishus
08-23-2006, 07:27 PM
I would have an ultra sound done, ball cancer is a BIG deal for men between the ages of 21-34-ish. I not joking, if you feel a lump down there that is painful, I'll be forgetting about the meds for the moment and be hell of a lot more worried about my junk!!!:(

oc4me
08-23-2006, 07:34 PM
I would have an ultra sound done, ball cancer is a BIG deal for men between the ages of 21-34-ish. I not joking, if you feel a lump down there that is painful, I'll be forgetting about the meds for the moment and be hell of a lot more worried about my junk!!!:(

haha... bro there's no lump... but thanks for the concern

alowishus
08-23-2006, 07:44 PM
You gotta be careful, anyways you get a cute little nurse who puts vasoline all over your balls and then goes to town on them, working that utlra sound thing all over, it's hard not to get a chubby.:D

oc4me
08-23-2006, 07:49 PM
that doesn't sound too bad... maybe i'll reconsider... :p

LayinLow
08-23-2006, 07:53 PM
haha... bro there's no lump... but thanks for the concern

When you actually have something that is painful, it's not that hard to get painpills. I've got like 60 vicodin 5mg just because I had a migraine. Heres the hard part - getting GOOD pain meds, as in strong. You really need something bad happening/happened to you to get good strong pain meds in a good quantity. Doctors are a little strict, but not too bad when it comes to vicodin 5mg's.

WarmCyanide
08-23-2006, 08:10 PM
amen. I got fuckin darvocet for a ruptured ear drum. I was so pissed I wanted to put one under each of the receptionists lower eyelids.:violent2:

oc4me
08-23-2006, 08:19 PM
amen. I got fuckin darvocet for a ruptured ear drum. I was so pissed I wanted to put one under each of the receptionists lower eyelids.:violent2:

they tried to give me darvocet the second day instead of darvon... all you gotta do is say that your very health conscious about your liver and you don't want darvocets because of the acetomenaphin(?) content and they'll give you the straight darvons... at least they did for me

forgot how to spell it... i'm really high right now :D

Inspektahdek
08-24-2006, 07:25 AM
Interesting method of acquiring, possibly noteworthy for some with no tolerance and what not. Darvons suck IMO. I currently have a medical condition where I get 120 norcos a month, more than that some times, otherwise I might have used this method for my back when it all started and they didn't know I had herniated discs from hell.

Anyways, props on the method man

:D

WarmCyanide
08-24-2006, 06:04 PM
Interesting method of acquiring, possibly noteworthy for some with no tolerance and what not. Darvons suck IMO. I currently have a medical condition where I get 120 norcos a month, more than that some times, otherwise I might have used this method for my back when it all started and they didn't know I had herniated discs from hell.

Anyways, props on the method man

:D

:speechles120 norcos a month :speechles

what's your address?:p

Bad Monkey
08-24-2006, 07:58 PM
Sounds easy enough,but my own experiances with doctors is as soon as you mention Vic's or the drug YOU think will help"drug of choice"the ears prick and your back paddling in no time.Cause not all doctors precribing tecnic's are the same.So doing your routine & letting the doctor know that you've taken 4 panadine forte's(left overs from another incident) which did'nt help.More than likely will get you narcotic's but not nesserely vic's,its usually up to the doctor and what he normally prescribes for acute pain.You might walk(or limp)out of there with mscontin,oxycontin etc...Enjoy your Vic's.
Regards BM

Fleeting_Glimpse
08-24-2006, 08:41 PM
Sounds easy enough,but my own experiances with doctors is as soon as you mention Vic's or the drug YOU think will help"drug of choice"the ears prick and your back paddling in no time.Cause not all doctors precribing tecnic's are the same.So doing your routine & letting the doctor know that you've taken 4 panadine forte's(left overs from another incident) which did'nt help.More than likely will get you narcotic's but not nesserely vic's,its usually up to the doctor and what he normally prescribes for acute pain.You might walk(or limp)out of there with mscontin,oxycontin etc...Enjoy your Vic's.
Regards BM

ya ill second that one, not all docs are the same and where im from, docs dont give out the good stuff unless they absolutly have too, which usually means multiple visits

defenestrate
08-25-2006, 04:54 AM
i'm afraid that any form of hydrocodone with APAP in it is simply not worth having some man palpate my balls. i've got to at least get some perc 10s or something. but then again, my habit hasn't allowed me to get high on vics safely (i.e. without taking scary amounts of APAP) since.. jesus, since before i had a habit. it used to take a few to get me off when i had no tolerance and no experience.

thanks for the heads up, though. maybe i can find a more generous doc who will actually script me something that helps me. heh, heh.

doctor diesel
08-25-2006, 07:25 AM
BIG WARNING: you wanna take care with claims like this cos the last time I went to the doc with ball pain they couldn't find anything so they admitted me and sliced my ball bag open from asshole to breakfast time - just to see if they could find something nasty.
?They didn;t, and I was sent home with tylenol and a jockstrap.

Doc D

kdreimiller
08-25-2006, 08:14 AM
^^^^

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

nick
08-25-2006, 09:53 AM
Frekkin NHS,huh doc!

doctor diesel
08-25-2006, 10:19 AM
Frickin NHS - precisely.

Doc

Curio
08-25-2006, 12:02 PM
being a surgical procedure that usually requires you to sign a$$loads of paperwork prior to slicin and dicin....
well, I'd just say NO!
or (ala bobby hill..) "that's MY purse!" and kick them :mad:
in their junk before making a fast exit.

Curio
08-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Regards BM

one of the "warning signs" of a supposed drug seeker that MDs are told to look for include:

1) specific medication requests (using drug name, either branded or generic)
2) claiming allergy to lower dose opiate choices
3) knowing "too much" (esp. medical jargon) about their particular medical condition (!!)

and a bunch of other stuff that I have struggled to MAKE myself forget because it's such STUPIDITY and encourages doctors to reward people who take no active role in their care, accept an MD's word :dollarsig as the final authority, basically keep patients like mushrooms :faga1: (dark, fecal dwelling, lol)
until they cause us to push up daisies! :sickinbed (and thus the cycle begins again...)

oc4me
08-25-2006, 10:37 PM
well... just an update guys... i called my doc today and said i was out of the darvons and the pain was still bad (which it is but not near like it was on monday) and he called in a refill of 20 more darvons for me... so i've gotten a total of 30 vics and 40 darvons... anyway not bad at all... and the refill today just reinforces my belief that doctors know how excruciating the pain is from this type of infection and how willing they are to hand out pain meds for it...

and as far as darvons not being good to get high with i have to disagree... it takes a lot (i take 10 at a time so 650mgs) but the high is just as good if not better than a handful of vics... and there's no apap...

good luck and good highs... :D

The Mayor
08-26-2006, 01:30 AM
I have had epidytimitis before... really is no fun. I actually pleaded for some pain relief and came away with Tylenol 3's. Needless to say I was dissapointed.

The Mayor
08-26-2006, 01:36 AM
Sorry for the double post but... I assume you went into a 'walk in' urgent care type clinic. If so, what did they tell you to do for the follow ups? Did they take a culture? It sounds like a winner, may give it a try. Just dont want to get wrapped up in a bunch of follow up BS that's unnecessary. Good technique.

I actually have a leg brace and crutches in my trunk. It's referred to as the 'medication recovery kit'.

I realized I had hit a new low when I found myself fallen over in the ER parking lot with the orderlies rushing to my aid, me wincing in 'pain'. Got a fent injection and a tall bottle of oc's on my departure, but I felt like an ass.

Anyone have any other good suggestions?

oc4me
08-26-2006, 01:55 AM
no follow-ups... no cultures... just antibiotics and pain meds... easiest thing ever

The Mayor
08-26-2006, 02:00 AM
Are you in the US? I think I'll give this a try. I remember when I had epidytimitis it was explained to me that you can get it from a lot of physical pain, or in some cases it is sexually transmitted. I offered my wife the former, rather than the latter.

Right then. Monday is 'run out' day for me. I will limp myself into the urgent care with these concerns and hope for the best. Thanks for the excellent advise. My only problem is that here in Hawaii there are pain med seekers all over the place and every doc/clinic seems to have their guards up... we'll see.

Good luck with it... let us know how much you are able to milk out of this.:D

Zoops
08-26-2006, 02:29 AM
Hey man that's an awesome lil' flim-flam scam you got there.

I might try it. You know, my wife has had some health problems in the past 18 months - first was gallstones back in November of '04 - they actually had to take out the gall bladder, next time was like a month ago appendicitis, and of course that requires surgery too to take out the appendix. Both times, the surgeon prescribes weak-ass plain old vicodin 5/500's. Of course they didn't touch the pain at all, so she called up (same thing both times, mind you) and the surgeon tells her to come by the office to get a scrip for pain - and it's perc 10's. Both times.

So maybe if I try this in my area I can call back up and say the vikes aren't touching the pain and I'll get bumped up to flying first class too. Be nice if I could get 30 OC 80's out of it but I doubt it.

This is an awesome little scam. Better'n the old kidney stone bit, because for that (for it to be convincing at least) you gotta prick your finger and put a drop of blood in the urine sample you give 'em (just say "hey I can't pee unless I get some privacy" if they try and watch while you're peeing.) Gotta get a lancet for diabetic blood testing to do that the right way. AND the kidney stone bit would work equally well for a dude or a chick.

But 'dis epididymitis than be da bomb, yo. I had a prostate/kidney infection back in November of '04 (right after my wife's gall stone thing, and man it was a painful - SPLITTING, constant headache and pain in the rear flank area - but the main thing was it was fucking totally debilitating! I couldn't freakin' move I felt so dizzy and chills and a fever and was sweating. Oh God that's the sickest I've ever been. when I came to the ER, they initially thought it might be meningitis b/c of the symptoms I was describing. 10 Days of Levaquin and I was good as new.

Babydollangel
08-26-2006, 04:05 AM
Hey man that's an awesome lil' flim-flam scam you got there.

I might try it. You know, my wife has had some health problems in the past 18 months - first was gallstones back in November of '04 - they actually had to take out the gall bladder, next time was like a month ago appendicitis, and of course that requires surgery too to take out the appendix. Both times, the surgeon prescribes weak-ass plain old vicodin 5/500's. Of course they didn't touch the pain at all, so she called up (same thing both times, mind you) and the surgeon tells her to come by the office to get a scrip for pain - and it's perc 10's. Both times.

So maybe if I try this in my area I can call back up and say the vikes aren't touching the pain and I'll get bumped up to flying first class too. Be nice if I could get 30 OC 80's out of it but I doubt it.

This is an awesome little scam. Better'n the old kidney stone bit, because for that (for it to be convincing at least) you gotta prick your finger and put a drop of blood in the urine sample you give 'em (just say "hey I can't pee unless I get some privacy" if they try and watch while you're peeing.) Gotta get a lancet for diabetic blood testing to do that the right way. AND the kidney stone bit would work equally well for a dude or a chick.

But 'dis epididymitis than be da bomb, yo. I had a prostate/kidney infection back in November of '04 (right after my wife's gall stone thing, and man it was a painful - SPLITTING, constant headache and pain in the rear flank area - but the main thing was it was fucking totally debilitating! I couldn't freakin' move I felt so dizzy and chills and a fever and was sweating. Oh God that's the sickest I've ever been. when I came to the ER, they initially thought it might be meningitis b/c of the symptoms I was describing. 10 Days of Levaquin and I was good as new.

about the kidney stone thing........

I do have kidney stones....discovered 2 years ago when i would have sworn i was going to absolutely DIE or commit suicide if the pain did not subside...wasnt sure what was going on at the time but the only thing it came even close to was gallstone pain (but ye ol gall bladder has been gone for years upon years now)so that possiblility was out...it was so much worse than child birth i will say that !!
after a week in hospital (my dr put me in after finding red blood cells in urine , which was not seen by me..just microscopic), doing all kinds of tests (xrays, ct, mri, etc) found out it was kidney stones..at that time in my life had heard of them but didnt know THEN that women got them or that it was rare for a woman to get them.
Anyways, after a bad bout of wd a few months ago my side started hurting and off to er i went after a shitty day at home (wd wise) told them i had a history of kidney stones and i was in PAIN...they did an x-ray and urine specimen...xray showed NO stones so if i had done the drop of blood in urine as you suggested (good suggestion btw, just what if the xray shows nothing as mine did? wonder what they would do....) i still got a shot of demeral and walked out with a vic script....i was sorely dissapointed in the demeral cuz i remember my hospitalization over the kid. stones 2 years ago i got demeral every 4 hours for an entire week and throughly looked forward to those pain shots by the nurses but i really did need them for the pain...in the end kidney stone got blasted..the demeral was a nice warmness but not at all as i remembered it from a couple years back but that was before my love affair with opies started so maybe it didnt have the same effect cuz of that also i dont know the actual amt they gave me so lotsa factors there i guess.
I had a ct scan done early this year and i still have kid. stones but they are not obstructive...I dread gettin them bitches again as they are one thing that will make you want to beg for death if no releif is found....forget getting high or feeling anything recreational of anything..just want the pain to stop or kill me if not...its that bad..have heard it referenced a few times as the 'only thing a man will ever come close to feeling of child birth' trust me on this...ill take child birth any day over kidney stones !
I get scared to cry wolf over them very much cuz when/if they plaque me again i damn sure want effective pain releif !
my point in this response is i guess i wonder what they would have thought if they had done an xray on you and it didnt show any stones even though urine had some blood in it? hmmm

Coddfish
08-26-2006, 06:29 AM
You bring up a point. My ol' lady is also prone to getting kidney stones, and when she does she is in REAL pain. Junkies are good at conniving, but can they act like they have THAT kind of pain for long enough to get something good? Last time, she got percs because she was literally crying and humped over, sweating and fidgeting like someone who had been sentenced to die. I got most of those. I wouldn't be able to keep up the act that long and be convincing enough to people that are on the watch for junky scams. just couldn't.

devilsdrug
08-26-2006, 08:29 AM
i like the mayors scam also, one of my ol dead friends scam was to let an ol lady in a caddy hit him , (he made it look easy) then he was off to the er by ambulance then the lawyer and dr. in that order , they were also in on it usually , there were times he had 3 or 4 of these goin in different areas , drugs and cash were his goal and he got both ,

dorje
08-26-2006, 08:52 AM
Easier Way to Get Prescribed Vics

1. Go to drugstore
2. Jump over counter.
3. Place .357 magnum to druggist head
4. Say "Give me ALL the damn narcotics, now."
5. Run like hell

Curio
08-26-2006, 09:09 AM

1. Go to drugstore
2. Jump over counter.
5. Run like hell

um.........

The Mayor
08-26-2006, 01:26 PM
i like the mayors scam also, one of my ol dead friends scam was to let an ol lady in a caddy hit him , (he made it look easy) then he was off to the er by ambulance then the lawyer and dr. in that order , they were also in on it usually , there were times he had 3 or 4 of these goin in different areas , drugs and cash were his goal and he got both ,

Never thought it could be taken to that level. It's funny... all those time at different ER's, falling over and yelling in the parking lot... Thinking that I'm both an idiot and a genious at the same time.

Sounds like dd's friend had it working from all angles. Damn. Any fall out from this? What kind of goodies were scored. It's just got me thinking that there are bigger fish out there...

The Mayor
08-26-2006, 01:38 PM

1. Go to drugstore
2. Jump over counter.
5. Run like hell

Just the thought of what you need being in the building and you not having access to it is frustrating. I remember I was on a smaller, outer island here and I called my dentist to schedule an appointment for a 'toothache' and to have him call in hydros to a small pharm near where I was. I remember the building being very small and there was only one pharmacist. There were no other employees or customers. The woman appeared to have dissapeared into the crapper or something after I verified who I was and what I was to pick up. For five sweaty minutes I leaned against that front counter with the supply bottle (500 ct) of Hydrocodone within arms reach and no one there but me and temptation. Should I just take a handfull off the top? What if I take the bottle and run like hell? But then they know who I am, and that wouldn't work. I sweated over this cursed oppourtunity for a few minutes more when the druggist appeared. Old lady and all smiles.

Before she emerged I heard the toilet flush. There were no cameras and I truly was in the middle of nowhere. Am planning on doing it right next time I'm in the area...

zombiewoof23
08-26-2006, 01:43 PM
Just the thought of what you need being in the building and you not having access to it is frustrating. I remember I was on a smaller, outer island here and I called my dentist to schedule an appointment for a 'toothache' and to have him call in hydros to a small pharm near where I was. I remember the building being very small and there was only one pharmacist. There were no other employees or customers. The woman appeared to have dissapeared into the crapper or something after I verified who I was and what I was to pick up. For five sweaty minutes I leaned against that front counter with the supply bottle (500 ct) of Hydrocodone within arms reach and no one there but me and temptation. Should I just take a handfull off the top? What if I take the bottle and run like hell? But then they know who I am, and that wouldn't work. I sweated over this cursed oppourtunity for a few minutes more when the druggist appeared. Old lady and all smiles.

Before she emerged I heard the toilet flush. There were no cameras and I truly was in the middle of nowhere. Am planning on doing it right next time I'm in the area...

Hopefully they leave the hydromorphone within arm's reach next time. You may have to spike her kona with ex-lax and come back a little later to ensure she makes it back to the crapper and you end up with another golden opportunity. I'm dreaming of course, those opportunities are so rare. Good story though.

dorje
08-26-2006, 02:56 PM
Good luck with that pharmacy. I once walked in the Doctor's office around noon. The door was open and inside the usual nurse/receptionist was gone. I guess she was in the bathroom. I leaned over the front desk and taped to the inside was a triplicate for Diluadid. My hand was quicker than my fear and I went on down to the local pharmacy to reap the reward.
BTW my prescription for an easier way (.357) was tongue in cheek but I did know a hippie who would launch over the drugstore counter, demand Dilaudid, then run like hell. He had no gun, no car, just feet. They called him Streaker Steve because all they had for a police description was the long hair flying in the breeze his feet made, Died of endocarditits-shooting too much filler I guess.

oc4me
08-26-2006, 05:10 PM

wow... well i guess that's one way too... needs planning ahead of time tho... mine was just somethin you can do anytime at the spur of a moment... and without the help of others... but this sounds like a hell of a scam if you don't get caught... kudos

nick
08-26-2006, 05:53 PM
Mr Devilsdrug have you ever considered writing?You have a fine way with words.Plus you seem to have many "interesting" stories to tell.

insanesteveo
08-26-2006, 09:14 PM
Mr Devilsdrug have you ever considered writing?You have a fine way with words.Plus you seem to have many "interesting" stories to tell.

ive already stated this in another thread, but he will be writing books someday and your childrens children will be required to read them, kinda like the old man and the sea, but instead, the old junkie and the rig

seriously dd, you should write up some of the stories you have from being in the slammer, and all the escapades youve been on. im sure theres lots to tell.

_rlpsd.
09-23-2006, 07:21 PM
so you paid 100+ for 150mg of hydrocodone?

there was a doctor i was going to for a while. 100 for a visit, 75 to fill a script.
he gave me 120 10/500 lors, 60 2mg xanax, and 120 350mg somas. :o

Inspektahdek
09-24-2006, 02:17 AM

It's not hard bro, I use online services, relatively cheap and I do have herniated disc pain. I provide records, get a phone consult, and then receive meds in 24 hours usually with refills that I just email or call in. Can't give you my address but I can provide you methods of acquisition if you can provide some sort of pain visit document from a doctor or the like.

-ezup

Inspektahdek
09-24-2006, 02:19 AM

Sad part is I can go through those in about a week.... :(

I put my euphoria above my pain :sad-smile

Inspektahdek
09-24-2006, 02:21 AM
BIG WARNING: you wanna take care with claims like this cos the last time I went to the doc with ball pain they couldn't find anything so they admitted me and sliced my ball bag open from asshole to breakfast time - just to see if they could find something nasty.
?They didn;t, and I was sent home with tylenol and a jockstrap.

Doc D

umm, what?!? :apl:

WarmCyanide
09-24-2006, 01:47 PM
Sad part is I can go through those in about a week.... :(

I put my euphoria above my pain :sad-smile

Chronic pain is obviously nothing to be taken lightly, in saying that, I know :o people:o that

are not in much pain and just need the opiate organ rubbed. Which brings me back to the title of this thread. Any one in here have sciatica? supposed to be very painful neuropathy that runs down the side of the leg up to the back i believe. people i've known in the past told me one day they would go to the doctor's office. er i mean, pursuing an "acting" career.

WC

hovadagod
09-24-2006, 01:59 PM
Getting vics is easy. To get real meds:

Go in and get the doc to give you vics. "I can't sleep from the pain", "I have to fly across the country", "I have a crazy week this week and just can't be in pain".......etc....

To get what you need: When the doc offers you vics, tell him that you've had a couple surgerie (I have so this is easy) and ask if vics are the ones with all the APAP in them. Tell the doc. that you're surgeon used to give you meds with no APAP b/c you're stomach does not do well with APAP, not to mention your liver. He'll ask you the name, you say I'm not sure and try to look like you're thinking about it. Say "they were these really little white pills..." and keep thinking. At this time the doc will usually throw names of PK's at you. If he says Tramadol, say "no I tried that...that wasn't it"...." I think it was oxy.....something". Now the doc will be so proud of himself for figuring it out he'll say "ocycodone?". You say "yeah....I think that's it"...

Remember...you don't want to get to the "oxy something" point. You'd rather the doc. offer this after telling him they're really little white pills. The only thing he can say is something strong or Tramadol; the only little white pk's that I can think of.

Inspektahdek
09-24-2006, 05:22 PM
I was running out of my herniated disc pain medicine (which is vicodin) so I actually pulled this stunt today literally an hour ago! :D

Found out I actually had dilated vessels in my left testicle which I wasn't even expecting and is supposedly common and isn't a big deal. Walked out with 20 vicodins though!

So in theory, this method does work; howeven I was given an STD test swab and had my testicles rubbed in a sonogram which both sucked... lol

Curio
09-24-2006, 05:51 PM
I was running out of my herniated disc pain so I actually pulled this stunt today literally an hour ago! :D

Found out I actually had dilated vessels in my left testicle which I wasn't even expecting. Walked out with 20 vicodins though!

So in theory, this method does work; howeven I was given an STD test swab and had my balls rubbed in a sonogram which both sucked... lol

umm, what?!? :apl:

Inspektahdek
09-24-2006, 06:06 PM
I updated my message. One of the causes of the pain is possibly an STD like chlamydia so they test for that and they do a sonogram to test for tumors. more than i thought they were going to do but i got some decent script for it, all paid for.

Sorry for not being more descrptive

Curio
09-24-2006, 06:50 PM
i was just joking...that's what you posted after someone else described their very uncomfortable experience with testicular complaints!:D

BigWaves
09-24-2006, 08:02 PM
if you have about $100 (to cover the visit and generic scripts), about three hours or so, and you are a guy with no symptoms at all... you can get some pain meds... that's it... anyways just wanted to pass that along...even tho i really had the infection, i'll prob fake this about once every few months with diff docs whenevr i really need some vics... good luck and act like it hurts like a BITCH!!! ;)

Sounds like a little too much time and money for those weak-ass CIII subs. And only 30 5mg-hydroco? shit that's good for about 1.5 rides for most of us seasoned dopers. I eat about 600mg ms contin and another 200 goes in the arm on an avg day. I'm in pain mgmt, 6 yrs this month. doing much better than I was on methadone...but that's for another string ;)

Inspektahdek
09-25-2006, 12:45 PM
Sounds like a little too much time and money for those weak-ass CIII subs. And only 30 5mg-hydroco? shit that's good for about 1.5 rides for most of us seasoned dopers. I eat about 600mg ms contin and another 200 goes in the arm on an avg day. I'm in pain mgmt, 6 yrs this month. doing much better than I was on methadone...but that's for another string ;)

yea it only lasted me one and a half rides as well, but MY ER visit was fully covered

BizzyBone
09-25-2006, 03:24 PM
Thinking about trying this today...My insurance just recently got cut off a couple moths back so i think im gonna go to the emergency room ...but i got a question..does it matter which nut it is because a year ago i had a hernia and it was on the right side...so i want to tell them i got a real bad never ending pain in my right testicle i cant sleep and my girl said i was sweating and tossing and turning and shaking all night....and sometimes it shoots a sharp pain all the way to where i had the hernia operation....(I have a 2 inch piece of plastic mesh sewd in right there).....Maybe i can get something good ...im down to tramdols and i hate them.....does any one have suggestions on what i should tell them?

antony
09-25-2006, 04:00 PM
Thinking about trying this today...My insurance just recently got cut off a couple moths back so i think im gonna go to the emergency room ...but i got a question..does it matter which nut it is because a year ago i had a hernia and it was on the right side...so i want to tell them i got a real bad never ending pain in my right testicle i cant sleep and my girl said i was sweating and tossing and turning and shaking all night....and sometimes it shoots a sharp pain all the way to where i had the hernia operation....(I have a 2 inch piece of plastic mesh sewd in right there).....Maybe i can get something good ...im down to tramdols and i hate them.....does any one have suggestions on what i should tell them?

if you say its your right nut, they're gonna know youre full of sht. it has to be your left or middle nut, not your right. your left, not the doctors left.

BizzyBone
09-25-2006, 06:26 PM
ok ill make sure i say my left i wonder if theres any way i could link it with my operation

northernstar
09-25-2006, 06:32 PM
if you say its your right nut, they're gonna know youre full of sht. it has to be your left or middle nut, not your right. your left, not the doctors left.

why?

CUBErt
09-25-2006, 08:22 PM
I think hes just fucking around...^

antony
09-25-2006, 10:32 PM
what do you mean 'fucking around?' doesn't every guy have a right, middle, and left nuts?

BigWaves
09-26-2006, 12:50 AM
what do you mean 'fucking around?' doesn't every guy have a right, middle, and left nuts?

LOL well some guys have what appears at first to be a third, or "middle nut". If it has a "leak" or a urethra passing thru then you can be pretty sure it's just a penis, only smaller.::rimshot::

...hey YOU asked!

:p

Thx for coming out tonite! I'll be here at opiophile.org all week,
then at the Bellagio for 2 weeks to kick off October.

antony
09-26-2006, 08:17 AM
LOL well some guys have what appears at first to be a third, or "middle nut". If it has a "leak" or a urethra passing thru then you can be pretty sure it's just a penis, only smaller.::rimshot::

...hey YOU asked!

:p

Thx for coming out tonite! I'll be here at opiophile.org all week,
then at the Bellagio for 2 weeks to kick off October.

I suppose youre right. sorry if i hit too close to home to any little guys out there.

BizzyBone
09-26-2006, 03:40 PM
so it dosent matter if its ur right or left nut?

vaxn8
09-26-2006, 04:48 PM
No Bizzy, Ant is just a nutcase, I actually explained that in another thread earlier today, if you search Ant and nutcase, you will see. :)

Seriously, he was making a joke, he's a funny guy but we still like him. :D

antony
09-27-2006, 11:14 AM
so it dosent matter if its ur right or left nut?

If i was a doctor, and you came in with that pain, hoping for meds, I'd laugh my ass off at you.

that goes for anyone else going to the doc using this 'scam' as well.

SobrietyBinge
10-24-2006, 02:46 AM
Maybe you've heard this one.. Here's how you get a shot of morphine: ladies you can do this too. I should probably post this over in the morphine section but your various scams reminded me of this so here you go. All you do is go into the ER and complain that you fell on your tailbone and complain of extreme pain. If they do an x-ray, what they will see is a tailbone that may or may not have a fracture in one of the bones. The tailbone is really tightly packed together so it's hard to see what's going on even with an x-ray. So that's just what I read. If this info is out of date please post to say so. I've never done this, I actually read about in an article about someone's addiction to codeine cough syrup in a zine at the local zine library.

SpecialGuy69
10-24-2006, 01:23 PM
I tried the nut pain thing, walked into the ER, the doctor just looked at me and shouted "You look like the type of guy who would let a doc feel his balls for painkillers and not even have the god-damned common courtesy to give him a reacharound!"

Seriously- if your gonna try this, for maximum results- please shave your nuts before you go in there- it's a well-known fact in the medical community that hairy-balls patients only get vicodin, while shaved-balls patients get percocet or better!

Sorry.

insaneike
10-25-2006, 03:57 AM
I HATE motherfucks like you! jesus, you kids*yes, i know you from &totse) make it hard on us n legit SEVERE pain t be taken seriously... theres so many that overate their painnot evne faking, but voerated for 'fun' meds) it's not even funny just so they can get high. I went fkn 1.5years before being adequetly medicated cause fucks like you dude.

You wanna ge thigh, big deal, we all do, don't make ppl suffer cause you...

Oh, and once when my lil bro was like 12 he got Vic 5s for fucking diareah so guys no, this s NOT a garantee, this is what happened to HIM. No docs are alike... hell u cna ge tpercs for absicly nothing, while u can ahve had surgery and not get shit but darvos.

later

SpecialGuy69
10-25-2006, 09:12 PM
I HATE motherfucks like you! jesus, you kids*yes, i know you from &totse) make it hard on us n legit SEVERE pain t be taken seriously... theres so many that overate their painnot evne faking, but voerated for 'fun' meds) it's not even funny just so they can get high. I went fkn 1.5years before being adequetly medicated cause fucks like you dude.

Oh, and once when my lil bro was like 12 he got Vic 5s for fucking diareah so guys no, this s NOT a garantee, this is what happened to HIM. No docs are alike... hell u cna ge tpercs for absicly nothing, while u can ahve had surgery and not get shit but darvos.

later
Ike- I'm confused- In the above post, are you talking to me, the guy who started the thread, or the guy who was soliciting drug trades? I didn't think you were referring to me, but other people have told me they thought you were (referring to me) because I'm right before your post. Please clarify. Thanks!!!

BTW- I hope your pain is under control- everyone's pain is different, but it all sucks.

insaneike
10-26-2006, 03:08 AM
I was originaly talking to the thread start whom is giving info on how to aquite pain meds which you don't need, or anyone who tries to fake pains.

Didn't read barely any fo teh posts though, just seen the thread and it gets to me...

later

Powdered Love
10-26-2006, 03:23 AM
Chronic pain is obviously nothing to be taken lightly, in saying that, I know :o people:o that

are not in much pain and just need the opiate organ rubbed. Which brings me back to the title of this thread. Any one in here have sciatica? supposed to be very painful neuropathy that runs down the side of the leg up to the back i believe. people i've known in the past told me one day they would go to the doctor's office. er i mean, pursuing an "acting" career.

WC

My girlfriend's dad has sciatica... a while back something happened to one of the discs in his spine. then about 2 years later (about 4 weeks ago) he started having horrible back pain with it running down his leg and making his toes numb. appearantly, this is because of the damaged disc pushing on one of his nerves. He now gets 100 (~20 of which DO NOT disappear and certainly DO NOT go to me) vike 7.5s per month and skelaxin.

anyway, he asked me to research the condition for him and print out the results. I did so and gave the printouts to him and he proceeded to tell me that his flareup was over and he likes the vikes so he's just been acting for the past 3 weeks. So, moral of the story is i guess it works if you can act.

SpecialGuy69
10-26-2006, 10:10 AM
I was originaly talking to the thread start whom is giving info on how to aquite pain meds which you don't need, or anyone who tries to fake pains.

Didn't read barely any fo teh posts though, just seen the thread and it gets to me...

later
Thanks for clarifying, Ike!

kyuss
10-26-2006, 10:32 AM

later

I just got
10 OC's
for a faked balls injury.
I waxed them before
I went in
and I claimed
the space heater
burned them
while I was sleeping

antony
10-26-2006, 10:37 AM
I think a wax job down there is good for a few painkillers.

exitwound
10-28-2006, 12:26 AM
You know, kiddo, there are more than a few people out there, including me, who ACTUALLY HAVE THIS CONDITION. And worse.

Don't make it worse for us by taking a condition which is already getting more than its share of bullshit & disprespect from the medical community, and dragging it through the mud by faking!

You seem to think that this is some kind of "sure thing" but it's anything but. I know tons of guys who have come into the hospital or doctor with these symptoms and been ignored, insulted, told it was all in their head, looked at as drug seeking or worse. That, or they were simply told "sorry you're just going to have to live with it, good luck finding a doc who cares enough to do diddly shit for the horrible pain!"

If you felt like somebody shot you in the groin, hit you in the ass with the baseball bat and was electrocuting you from head to toe, all day every day...and then some flaming JACKASS talked about how fun & rewarding it was to fake the same condition when I hear fellow REAL sufferers getting treated like shit every day......you'd be in a homicidal rage right about now too!*:mad:

You had better pray we don't ever cross paths, kid. Or I'll show you what real groin pain feels like!*

ok... to start off... i've been using this forum for info for quite sometime and would like to say thanks because it's great... this is my first post and the only reason i decided to post this was because i felt i should give something back to the community for all that i've gotten from reading your posts... so here goes...

we all know it's very difficult to walk in to a doc you've never seen before and talk your way into a script for pk's... almost impossible for some people... myself included... but i have discovered an EASY, GUARANTEED way to get them... as long as you are a GUY... sorry gals... just won't work for ya... and i found this out the hard way because i actually had to go the doc for this reason but after seeing how they diagnose it and how easily they throw pain meds at it i figured i'd pass it on...

i started having pain in my left testicle about a week ago that felt like a migraine in my ball... 24/7... obviously it hurts like hell... but for the first few days i hoped it would just go away... it didn't and after reading up online about testicular pain i figured i need to get it checked out... plus the huge amounts of advil and tylenol weren't cuttin it at all... not having any insurance or primary care physician i just went a urgent care facility that cost $75 for a visit... after waiting 2 hours for the doc i go in... tell them that i've been having pain in my left testicle for a week that's excruciating... he asks if i've had any physical situations where it could have been tugged or twisted... i obviously say no... he has me drop my pants for just a sec... looks at it gives a little squeeze to the left nut... which i respond to with big grimmace of pain... and that's it... he tells me to put my pants back on... explains to me that i have epididymitis... which is a bacterial infection which is quite common... even tho they really don't know what causes it... they're best guess is from heavy lifting and overexerting... haha... anyway they know it's extremely painful so he prescribed me antibiotics and a 30 5mg norcos!!! easy as pie... now just so you understand how easy this would be to fake... there are NO physical signs of this infection... NO sweeling, redness, lumps, anything... and no blood tests or urine tests necessary... just act like there's a lot of pain IN one of your testicles... not AROUND it... and they will diagnose this immediately... and because of the nature of the condition... and the location and everything most docs will be somewhat eager to just get the diagnosis over with because it's kind of an embarrasing area to be examining and i'm pretty sure they believe anybody willing to drop their pants and go through with such an uncomfortable visit wouldn't be making it up...

the next day i called the medial assistant and said that the vics wouldn't be enough because it just hurt too bad and they had no problem calling in a script for 20 65mg darvons for me right over the phone!!! so just to summarize....

SpecialGuy69
10-28-2006, 12:42 AM
You know, kiddo, there are more than a few people out there, including me, who ACTUALLY HAVE THIS CONDITION. And worse.

If you felt like somebody shot you in the groin, hit you in the ass with the baseball bat and was electrocuting you from head to toe, all day every day...and then some flaming JACKASS talked about how fun & rewarding it was to fake the same condition when I hear fellow REAL sufferers getting treated like shit every day......you'd be in a homicidal rage right about now too!*:mad:
You had better pray we don't ever cross paths, kid. Or I'll show you what real groin pain feels like!*
Wow, exit! I think the guy who started this thread was just excited because he was high off unexpected painkillers. Remember- he actually had the condition when he went to the er. I feel ya, though- I have back pain, am 27 years old, and I think I would be much better medicated if nobody ever faked back pain to get high.

On the other hand, I do like to get high off my painkillers, and I'm sure you don't mind the buzz either. I've read your story, and know your situation w/tolerance, intolerable pain, nausea, etc- I'm not saying you abuse your meds, I'm just saying that painkillers feel good. I think that drug companies and docs shouldn't spend so much time trying to ensure that CP patients can never, ever enjoy the feeling their meds give them. We got fucked with CP, so why can't we enjoy an opie buzz now and then?

Anyways, please don't take it the wrong way, exit- I'm not tryin to attack you, just wanted to remind ya that the dood actually was hurtin when he went in, that's all. no offense, okay exit?

exitwound
10-28-2006, 01:03 AM
Wow, exit! I think the guy who started this thread was just excited because he was high off unexpected painkillers. Remember- he actually had the condition when he went to the er. I feel ya, though- I have back pain, am 27 years old, and I think I would be much better medicated if nobody ever faked back pain to get high.
On the other hand, I do like to get high off my painkillers, and I'm sure you don't mind the buzz either. I've read your story, and know your situation w/tolerance, intolerable pain, nausea, etc- I'm not saying you abuse your meds, I'm just saying that painkillers feel good. I think that drug companies and docs shouldn't spend so much time trying to ensure that CP patients can never, ever enjoy the feeling their meds give them. We got fucked with CP, so why can't we enjoy an opie buzz now and then?
Anyways, please don't take it the wrong way, exit- I'm not tryin to attack you, just wanted to remind ya that the dood actually was hurtin when he went in, that's all. no offense, okay exit?

I guess I should have rread more carefully.

I didn't mean to suggest that faking is so terribly wrong in most cases; prohibition is foolish and backward and people should be able to access whatever medicines they choose, when they choose without anyone's permission.*

I just get worked up when I think that someone is contributing to a massive problem that has caused me & a lot of other guys a world of pain.......understandably, I think.

If the original poster did indeed have a legit issue than I definitely retract any disrespect to him -- I absolutely know how horrible male reproductive pain can be and I apologize for flying off the handle. But if he is indeed a fellow sufferer, even temporarily, then he knows (at least in some small way, since my pelvic stuff is now only part of my pain) where I'm coming from and I hope he can overlook my anger :-)

SpecialGuy69
10-28-2006, 08:46 AM
I'm sure he'd forgive ya if you sent him a care package of exitwound meds... Can you imagine how much fun your meds would be if you didn't have CP and tolerance? It would be enough to just drool on yourself all year.

I'm drooling on myself now thinking about it...

AceBeans
11-03-2006, 02:12 AM

later

This is a recreational drug use forum, so naturally your going to have folks that are trying to find ways to seek out these meds without actually having a condition that is valid. It's not like kids going into ER's trying to get pain meds are making it any harder for people with legit conditions to get what they need. It's the DEA putting the pressure on the doc's, not because some kids are trying to get some shit lortabs from the ER.

My point is, I don't think people faking conditions has any direct implications or effects on people with legitimate problems not getting prescribed what they need. It's the Dr's the DEA etc, if you actually have a legit problem that your certain Dr beleives is treatable with opiates and he beleives you actually have this problem then he'll prescribe them. It's got nothing to do with someone comming in faking that his nuts hurts for another person getting turned down for a script with an actual legit illness. I just don't see the connection, but I could be wrong and i'm certainly not trying to offend you insaneike or anyone else with real medical concerns.

My cousin has testicular fibrosis, I think that is what it's called. He's already had two surgerys down on his nuts but still has pain. He does exaggerate the pain but he is only prescribed #90 percocet 5/325 a month. He has a legit problem, he may play up his pain a little bit to get the percocets but I honestly don't see anything wrong with that.

Also, like most people said this certainly is not a guranteed way to get meds. A Dr could walk in the room and take one look at you and say hmm this guy looks fishy and not give you shit. Send you home with a bull shit NSAID or something. When things are wrong you usually will get something, when things aren't wrong you have to be a really good bull shitter or you just have to be lucky.

When I was younger I tried once, I went to the ER faking back pain. Was probably the stupidest thing you could ever fake at the ER. Didn't feel any lumps or anything in my back, sent me home with a muscle relaxer and an NSAID. Another time at the ER when my dick was hurting for some reason, I went in not expecting to get anything, just wanting the pain to go away. It wasn't a horrible pain, it was just an annoying type of pain. It was a urinary tract infection, the Dr wrote me a script for #30 Lortab 5/500.

Once I went into the ER with my cheeks all puffed out from impact pressure on my wisdom teeth. I looked like a squirel with a mouth full of nuts, you know what that asshole would give me for pain? Nothing, told me to take tylonel and call my dentist. I inform the prick of a Dr that I don't have dental insurance and he tells me to goto the local area college dental school to get them worked on. Which has a waiting list for weeks. I was in legitimate pain, obvious to whoever was looking at me that my fucking teeth were killing me and this asshole wouldn't give me shit. You know why? I was 18 yr's old and he was some old fuck that was "patient profiling" me.

There is no such thing as a sure thing when it comes to things like this. For instance, a friend of mine goes to a gyno and tells him that her pussy hurts when she has sex, the gyno prescribes her #90 norco 10/325 a month. I tell my girlfriend about this, she gets a referal to this same gyno and says the exact samething, same symptoms same everything, he doesn't give her bunk. I don't know but my girlfriends pussy doesn't stink.

And last but not least, I goto the ER one night with SEVERE right flank pain. I thought I had a kidney infection, turns out I had a kidney stone. I leave the hospital that night with a script of #60 5/325 oxycodone and a follow-up appointment with urology the next week. The next week I go into Urology and tell them that the pills the ER doc gave me weren't strong enough, he prescribes me #60 2 MG Hydromorphone. The next month while trying to pass the stone I got countless scripts of hydromorphone hydrocodone and oxycodone. I was honest with the Dr's, I told them that I was taking more than I was suppose to because it hurt so bad and I just wanted the pain to go away. They had no problems writing me more and more scripts. Finally I ended up having to have surgery because I could not pass the stone, of course I leave the hospital with more hydromorphone. I call the hospital a week later and tell them I'm out and need more, the Dr finally says "i'll do it this time but this is the last time i'm going to do this for you" those were really cool Dr's and I actually enjoyed the two days I had to spend in the hospital with the hydromorphone shot every 4 hours on the dot.

I needed PAIN MEDS bad when I had that stone and guess what? I got them. Now the reason I told that story is because when I had the kidney stone I did a lot of research on surgerys etc. I read a way to get pain meds is to go into the ER, tell them you are having severe flank pain and do your best to look like hell. They are going to want you to piss in a cup, when you go in the bathroom to piss in the cup prick your finger with a needle and drop some blood in your urine. Obviously they will find blood in your urine. What I don't understand about that is, what does blood in your urine mean? It could mean a lot of things, that was the first thing they found when I had the stone but they confirmed that with a scan. I'm sure they would do a a shit load of tests and end up finding nothing, if your able to convince them enough that you still have this pain I'm sure they would prescribe you something and then have you follow-up with urology.

Fuck I can't see straight, I'm going to bed now. Sorry that got so long.

insaneike
11-03-2006, 03:02 AM
Not in an offensive way or nothing but you're saying ppl who fake pains don't make it any harder for ppl in real pain to be taken seriously!?!??!
WRONG! If no one faked pains, everyone in real pain would be afequeatly medicated, don't ya think? But cause ppl do bullshit and voer-rate their pain, docs don't know who to beleive and shit now. It makes it WAY ahrder on the res tof us dude, beleive it or not, ppl fkaing pains is basicly the whole reason it's hard tog et pain meds man... lol.

Now don't come back and say 'it's cause the DEA not cause ppl fake pains' cuase guess what, the DEA are dicks becasue... well you know it! CAUSE PPL FAKE PAINS TO GET DRUGS! The whole reason it's hard for us ppl in real pain to be taken seriously and getting adequeatly emdicated is all thx to these fucks fkaing pains... now I didn't read all of your post but what I read you was thinking fkaing a pain has no inpact on ppl in real pain getting meds... which thats the whole reaosn as to why we don't get meds so easily! lol. DOn't take this in an offensive way or somehting to start an argument just I feel that you should be more well informed as to ppl who fake pains for opiates is the whole reason why docs are dicks with them and why the DEA pressures the docs not to prescribe them as widely as they should... y'know? So now ya know :p lol

and yes, this is a baord with ppl who sue drugs to get high, and these ppl who wanna get high make it VERY HARD for ppl in severe pain to get adequeatly medicated so they can even do things such as walk, sit, and lay down... but no.... you guys would rather get high and let someone suffer rather than grab a beer and Joint and stay out fo the ER till you yourself are in real pain. The more ppl fake pains 'on these baords with ppl who get high' the more ppl are gonna suffer BADLY! So damn right I'm gonna chime in and bitch at them, as you would not beleive the suffering and pain I've been through All because ppl fake pains... yes, casue they faked pains to get drugs docs are now stuck up hos about them and the DEA now pressures docs about prescribing narcotics.

If you can't understand that well... it's just right over ya head and you simply cna't see past getting high. It's like if you're not high fuck everyone else y'know? now again don't take shit here offensivly but it's the truth and you just need to simply realize it man...

later

vaxn8
11-03-2006, 03:16 AM
If you can't understand that well... it's just right over ya head and you simply cna't see past getting high. It's like if you're not high fuck everyone else y'know? now again don't take shit here offensivly but it's the truth and you just need to simply realize it man...

Well thank you for enlightening us with the "real truth", especially responding to a post you "didn't bother to read". I found the above post and even more-so the one you wrote earlier to be the biggest load of shit I've read in quite awhile. I will explain that later on when I get a chance.

While I do not agree with faking pain to get meds, I don't need to. It's not my business if someone else wants to. The whole attitude of "my pain is much more serious and severe than yours" is just total bullshit and pointless. Pain is subjective and can't be compared between people. A few posts have been doing this lately- making one person's pain sound less important for reason "x".

Curio
11-03-2006, 08:47 AM
Well thank you for enlightening us with the "real truth", especially responding to a post you "didn't bother to read". I found the above post and even more-so the one you wrote earlier to be the biggest load of shit I've read in quite awhile....

While I do not agree with faking pain to get meds, I don't need to....

vax: is this post the one you're talking about?

THough personaly, speaking from a fellow severe CP sufferer, and user of the Fentanyl transdermal patches,
oral fent just puts me out of it, to the extent of 'ggghahagahhag "*drooooool*' :p WHile smoked fent perks me up(you know what i meant if you've done smoked fent or smack) and is better than IV morphine(in hospital doses) in anagesic effects and in euphoria.

I have not been on any fent legaly aside from the Duragesic patches though, man. I get the Sandoz brand, which are GREAT. They are better than the Duragesic brand if you smoke them, but who smokes fkn fent aside from junkies ;) (good shit left behind if you wear them too!!!). Srry, im opiated myself from my meds and just gotsta talking...

srry, i dont think i helped but im opiated as hell and just gotsta talking... :P

later

nick
11-03-2006, 09:01 AM
Not in an offensive way or nothing but you're saying ppl who fake pains don't make it any harder for ppl in real pain to be taken seriously!?!??!
WRONG! If no one faked pains, everyone in real pain would be afequeatly medicated, don't ya think? But cause ppl do bullshit and voer-rate their pain, docs don't know who to beleive and shit now. It makes it WAY ahrder on the res tof us dude, beleive it or not, ppl fkaing pains is basicly the whole reason it's hard tog et pain meds man... lol.

Now don't come back and say 'it's cause the DEA not cause ppl fake pains' cuase guess what, the DEA are dicks becasue... well you know it! CAUSE PPL FAKE PAINS TO GET DRUGS! The whole reason it's hard for us ppl in real pain to be taken seriously and getting adequeatly emdicated is all thx to these fucks fkaing pains... now I didn't read all of your post but what I read you was thinking fkaing a pain has no inpact on ppl in real pain getting meds... which thats the whole reaosn as to why we don't get meds so easily! lol. DOn't take this in an offensive way or somehting to start an argument just I feel that you should be more well informed as to ppl who fake pains for opiates is the whole reason why docs are dicks with them and why the DEA pressures the docs not to prescribe them as widely as they should... y'know? So now ya know :p lol

and yes, this is a baord with ppl who sue drugs to get high, and these ppl who wanna get high make it VERY HARD for ppl in severe pain to get adequeatly medicated so they can even do things such as walk, sit, and lay down... but no.... you guys would rather get high and let someone suffer rather than grab a beer and Joint and stay out fo the ER till you yourself are in real pain. The more ppl fake pains 'on these baords with ppl who get high' the more ppl are gonna suffer BADLY! So damn right I'm gonna chime in and bitch at them, as you would not beleive the suffering and pain I've been through All because ppl fake pains... yes, casue they faked pains to get drugs docs are now stuck up hos about them and the DEA now pressures docs about prescribing narcotics.

later
Ike if you feel this way,why not go hang out on a cp board or turn off your computer.Look man,no one hear wants to hang up cp sufferers,but if the only or best way to get dope is to gull a doc,then that's what is going to happen.
We all have better things to do then con docs,but prohibition means we have to pull this by any means neccesary shit.Have you not realised addiction is a disease,were all sick,just you have an illness that is socially acceptable.
And Ike,no one wants you to suffer and I wish you nothing but a long and happy,but the world does not revolve around you.

flipside
11-03-2006, 10:33 AM
Ike,
We all have better things to do then con docs,but prohibition means we have to pull this by any means neccesary shit.Have you not realised addiction is a disease,were all sick,just you have an illness that is socially acceptable.
And Ike,no one wants you to suffer and I wish you nothing but a long and happy,but the world does not revolve around you.

Well said Nick,

Ike, as a CP sufferer with bone cancer I understand why you are angry, However, you've got to be serioulsy overmedicated if you believe scams are what keep legitimate CP sufferers from getting adequately medicated.

As an advocate and lobyist for CP legislation, the reason we canot get adequate treatment is because of the policies written into Law and my the DEA cracking down on decent, ethical MD's, PharmD's and even RN's. As a patient and someone who is imeshed in the politics and legislative issues surrounding the so called "War on drugs" I must tell you that you are being niave or are just plain misinformed.

Now don't take this the wrong way but I really feel you should be more informed.

It's the CP patient whose doc's won't RX or increase meds BECAUSE OF THE WAY THE LAW IS WRITTEN ,in an attempt to keep CP sufferes from becoming addicts. NOT BECAUSE PEOPLE SCAM TO GET MEDS> I AM A LEGITIMATE CP PATIENT AND NEED TO SCAM TO GET THE MEDS I NEED TO FUNCTION> It's all varying degrees.

And as Vax said, if your going to comment and really feel that strongly READ the responses!
As Nick said, go to a CP site, I can reccomend a few if you need them, or turn off our computer.

Lastly, as Nick said, we all have a disease, it's just that yours happens to be socially acceptable.
Do some research about the laws and the state of health care in this country.

I pray your pain never increases because of tolerance and that your pain doc refuses to RX you what you legitimately need.

Then again, perhaps you have to go through it, to get it.

Ok, Ike I just saw where you posted about you using a CWE for Hydro's Serioulsy do you think your pain doc would approve, and if he found out, wouldn't he consider this abuse, red flag your butt and send you packing?. You may not have had to resort to scamming yet, but you certainely are dealing with the same issues most of us do here that make it necessary to scam. Nuff said.

AceBeans
11-03-2006, 03:47 PM
You guys basically just simplified what I said, I was saying the exact samething but just went about it in a longer sort of way, but according to Ike all this is way over my head.

Again is this not a recreational drug use forum? Ike you don't con your Dr into prescribing you more because you want to be higher more often? Ike, do you use pain pills for completely legitimate reasons and never abuse them or "the system" to get high?

I think the DEA is after you to bud.

nick
11-03-2006, 03:53 PM
You guys basically just simplified what I said, I was saying the exact samething but just went about it in a longer sort of way, but according to Ike all this is way over my head.

Again is this not a recreational drug use forum? Ike you don't con your Dr into prescribing you more because you want to be higher more often? Ike, do you use pain pills for completely legitimate reasons and never abuse them or "the system" to get high?

I think the DEA is after you to bud.
I know man,but Ike wasn't listening so I put it simply.I wish Ike nothing but happiness and nods,but he's wrong here.

AceBeans
11-03-2006, 04:10 PM
I know man,but Ike wasn't listening so I put it simply.I wish Ike nothing but happiness and nods,but he's wrong here.

I have nothing but gratitude for summarizing it. I was high as fuck when I wrote that and just kept going and going....

nick
11-03-2006, 04:14 PM
No problem bro.High,you lucky man.I remember getting high.

exitwound
11-04-2006, 09:22 AM
I completely agree, Flipside. Despite my initially angry reaction to this thread, ultimately I think you are quite correct in your conclusions.

vaxn8
11-08-2006, 05:04 AM
vax: is this post the one you're talking about?

No, it was that one V below absolute and total bs and so unbelievably hypocritical

later

youwonhundred
11-08-2006, 11:56 AM
wow... you know, i actually just found this site by accident forever ago, got nice an toasty on my percs (yep, ima CP patient) and by god, i do need em, but you know what? i honestly think if i didnt need em, id scam by any means necessary to get them. ive been addicted to one degree or other for the better part of 20 years, it just so happens that my body is fucked up enough that i aint gotta scam.

yeah yeah, i know i just joined your little board here, but it seems like a cool place, and i really like the idea that we, as recreational drug users, can sit around and bullshit, swap stories and whatnot. and because im high as fuck (just took a days worth of perc tens, according to the script) i was reminded of a line from a book i read years ago.

"It's not like I'm using. Its just like... My body has developed a massive drug deficiency."

So, on with the reason i decided to post here. I woke up the other week, with serious left flank pain. It was a kidney stone, and i knew it. I had my percs, but i was running low, so i went to the local ER, doc made me piss in a cup, took a scan and all that BS, told me, yep, you have a kidney stone....

And then the motherfucker up and gives me Ultram, which is the biggest waste of effort.

Now, mainly, i KNOW why he did that. He saw a long haired dude with a bunch of ink, and decided i was just a junky lookin to score. Maybe i shoulda just took my percs and stayed home. I was being greedy. I couldve killed the pain with what i had on hand.

The moral of the story is, there's no such thing as a sure thing, unless the shit is already in your hand, and even then, you can drop an OC down the sink when you wash the coating off. But what I am really trying to say is hi, hello, greetings and whatnot... Oh, and for the dude who was all bent because he was a chronic pain patient, and was pissed at people abusing the system, dude, I am really not trying to piss you off, but you aint the only one who lives with pain... I used to think i was, but now i know better.

Again, i KNOW im the newbie here, but for real, lose the hate. Life aint fair, and no amount of bitching will make it so. So lets just share the love, respect and a common bond. If youre out and cant re up, just remember the good times, cause the sick, she dont last forever. And if youre high, smile and enjoy it, cause she dont last forever either.

Cheers!

Sumocat
11-08-2006, 11:58 AM
This alone was enough to call BS:

WHile smoked fent perks me up(you know what i meant if you've done smoked fent or smack) and is better than IV morphine(in hospital doses) in anagesic effects and in euphoria

"Doctor, my butt hurts, can I smoke some Fent?"

"Addict! Take two Advil, and from now on, stay away from Levity's turkey baster!" .......

remybur12
11-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Dude that same sh*t happened to me about three months ago and let me tell you what that sh*t hurt so bad. The doctor prescribed me 10mg Percocet's and 5mg Valium's. The Valium's were for increasing the effects of Percocets. It's true that they don't do any tests.

STONNEDSILLY420
05-13-2014, 05:03 PM
Hey man I'd like to say that I read this forum a month and a half ago and It actually worked, I've been diagnosed with veracicle and epyditymies (sorry if I didint spell that right) and I receive a 60 fill of 5mg norco!!!! this is no joke I couldn't belived it worked!!!! Now I'm waiting to hit my 3rd month of pain so my doctor can consider it "chronic pain" and I could see the pain management clinic! so very much appreciative to the creator of this thread who saved me alot of money and withdrawing days for that I thankyou!!!

thisisthehaunt
05-13-2014, 05:15 PM
Holy fucking necro. This thread is from 2006 dude.

BatNuts
05-13-2014, 05:25 PM
Holy fucking necro. This thread is from 2006 dude.
^this

Garbage
05-13-2014, 05:50 PM
Wow. Guess when it comes to compassion it's only shown towards the balls!

monkawat
05-13-2014, 06:00 PM
Wow. Guess when it comes to compassion it's only shown towards the balls!

lol nice one

pullmyhair
05-13-2014, 07:46 PM
Hey man I'd like to say that I read this forum a month and a half ago and It actually worked, I've been diagnosed with veracicle and epyditymies (sorry if I didint spell that right) and I receive a 60 fill of 5mg norco!!!! this is no joke I couldn't belived it worked!!!! Now I'm waiting to hit my 3rd month of pain so my doctor can consider it "chronic pain" and I could see the pain management clinic! so very much appreciative to the creator of this thread who saved me alot of money and withdrawing days for that I thankyou!!!

Yeah, good luck with that.

HydroApe
05-13-2014, 07:55 PM
So, is the testicle pain what would be considered visceral pain or is it localized to a certain section of the nut, or what?
I'm just curious. Unfortunately wayyyy past benefitting from anything they'd be willing to prescribe. I'm now more interested in this unfortunate condition itself.

Defense34
05-13-2014, 08:01 PM
aka " id cut my balls off for some vicodin" thas some JUNKIE shit right there

dude, 1- raisin the dead, 2. jumping into ,probably life lng dependance for some fucking VICODIN!, wow.

i really hope you think about this, esp if this pain is non existent or has faded, ou do not want to join the ranks man, trust us

Poppycop
05-13-2014, 08:35 PM
I was diagnosed with chronic epididymitis and was only given antibiotics and told to take Advil....bummer!

radioactive_man
05-13-2014, 08:38 PM
I was diagnosed with chronic epididymitis and was only given antibiotics and told to take Advil....bummer!

My testicle popped out of my sack, not out of me, and I didn't get shit.

PS - My testicles are very happy these days.

Poppycop
05-13-2014, 08:47 PM
My testicle popped out of my sack, not out of me, and I didn't get shit.

PS - My testicles are very happy these days.

Holy shit! How did that happen? I hope they were able to put it back in without too much pain. Not getting anything for that is unacceptable, did you ask?

Defense34
05-13-2014, 09:06 PM
Holy shit! How did that happen? I hope they were able to put it back in without too much pain. Not getting anything for that is unacceptable, did you ask?

its a long story. a homeless man got a littl too "bitey" with one of those pateneted 5$philly blow and go's

DigitalSaint
05-13-2014, 09:56 PM
its a long story. a homeless man got a littl too "bitey" with one of those pateneted 5$philly blow and go's

WTF!...if...how...and...of..there..

nevermind this is some fucking ogre shit. TBH id be worried about some infection from the unhygienic month, entering my blood stream.

on thread: its impossible to get any narcotic pain meds in san diego from an ER. iv seen people leave with 4 5/500 on a script. like why even bother writing it, just hand them 4 in the ER.

its pretty bad: the good ones with some Filipino doctor, only stay open for a few months or a year. and the good ones have waiting lists. they are putting and end to out of states MD's license being able to write scripts w/o some DEA hoops to jump though. every place has mandatory piss testing, and funny thing is, its to make sure your taking the meds.

mexico not really and option anymore, I missed those good days by like 10 years. but if you go far enough in to mexico you can get what you want. just not like with in 25 miles of the boarder. once your that far in to mexico its more of a matter of finding what you want. but zona norte or RED zone is crazy, you can get a stamp a rig and a bj/fuck for like 150 bucks.

I myself am to worried about going down there, but I know people who, shown me some pics and its not just Mexican chics, Russian, thai, Chinese they got all the bitches. and its all legal. I think if you go and mind your own business and spend money you wont have problems, but its that chance of getting in trouble some how that keeps me out of there.

also street prices have moved up quite a bit, they always do in the summer but ive seen some pretty stupid rates.

anyways if you get a good doctor stay in their good graces that's for sure.

monkawat
05-13-2014, 10:16 PM
I had some serious trouble reading that post saint, but fuck it, I thought you had a couple points I wanted to touch on.

1) The emergency department is not the place for pain management. If trauma of any kind is involved, the pain issues related to that injury/issue will be handled appropriately. Those with legit pain problems don't typically go to the ER unless they have an emergency..hence the name of the department. CPPs have to notify the doc of their current pain regimen anyhow. Those without any underlying pain problems who expect a quick fix are likely gonna be really, really disappointed these days man.

2) it is certainly gettin tough for the out of stater physicians. most of the docs with out of state licenses who move to another state to practice PM are doing so do to prior disciplinary issues and so it is only natural that they have to jump through "DEA hoops". PM has become somewhat of a "fringe" specialty where doctors either have a legit interest and desire to help CPPs or are on their last leg, so to speak. Piss tests are a normal part of the specialty and us CPPs are more than used to it. Honestly, legit PM practices do urinalysis. It is what it is, mayne.

My only experience in Mexico was years and years ago in quintana roo and that shit is set up almost exclusively for tourists who wanna get their pharm on. It's expensive though, since all those locals in Cancun survive off the tourism industry and know people will pay whatever the fuck price they set for schedule III (and even II) meds without a script. Some of these pharmacies even have a doc in the back who will write ya a legit script, which is pretty damn sweet lol. (as far as I know such a script will fly in the states, but I am not totally sure of this)

oh and me thinks defense just MAY have been joking around...just maybe

DigitalSaint
05-14-2014, 08:10 PM
2) it is certainly gettin tough for the out of stater physicians. most of the docs with out of state licenses who move to another state to practice PM are doing so do to prior disciplinary issues and so it is only natural that they have to jump through "DEA hoops". PM has become somewhat of a "fringe" specialty where doctors either have a legit interest and desire to help CPPs or are on their last leg, so to speak. Piss tests are a normal part of the specialty and us CPPs are more than used to it. Honestly, legit PM practices do urinalysis. It is what it is, mayne.

its the foreign doctors in the usa: they finnish med schools all over the world, and up until recently they could practice "normaly" I went with a friend, who saw a doctor who could not speak English, she spoke polish. Now im no saying her medical school was anything less then our undistinguished schools in the USA. but they not longer have the carte blanche as they once did.

so im guessing they open up shop until they are asked to complete the exhaustive prime requisite's to write scripts for SII,III class drugs. they rather pick up shop and move to another state.

My PM doctor is no joke, I hear all the time, " you are beyond our scope of practice, sorry we cant not provide services anymore" they do everything the can to weed out the risk patients. if she wirtes PT you better do it, or she drop you. if she asks for blood work on your next visit you better have it. I see disgruntled people all the time, and in CA most of the offices are going to be like this. I feel sorry for legit pain patients, Ive been with mine for 10+ years so shes know me. but its dam hard to get your foot in the door. there is a waiting list and most phishers are made before they finnish the paper work.

its just there is not a room for recreational doctors scripts. as of now in CA everyone who gets a S2,S3 are on a DOJ list, that every pharmacy can see what-where-when you last filled. last year if I was a few days early I could just go do Costco or whatever, but you cant do that anymore.

its is not a good time in history to have a pill habit, the streets gain and charge with aggrandized power...and yet the government scratches its head befuddled to why H is so big right now.

Roxstar
05-14-2014, 09:56 PM
I just have to say that the post that necro'd this thread was priceless and hilarious on all counts. lmao!!

To add to the thread: Last year I was drunk on my birthday and my girlfriend lost my car keys and there were some other factors involved and I freaked the fuck out and punched a window. Not a breakable window...

The next morning, my hand was swollen as fuck. I went to the ER and got it x-rayed and surprisingly no fracture. I did get like 20 5mg vics. My birthday is next month and my hand is still fucked up when I move it a certain way or if someone shakes my hand hard. I think there's serious nerve damage.

Chapterhouse
05-14-2014, 10:07 PM
Its funny that this thread was brought back from the dead, because I read it a few months ago and tried it, it worked like a charm! I got antibiotics (which was good because i fucked an escort in hawaii and lots of Thai, Chinese and Japanese girls while on deployment, i didnt think i caught anything, but it was nice to know if i did, that shit would be gone. Before someone says something yes i got checked for EVERYTHING before i got out and im good) and those new tiny ass 10mg Oxycodones(no APAP) that are unbreakable. Seriously...it was like trying to chew titanium. They didnt do shit either, im sure there was some kind of gay time release, because an entire 10mg needs a time release. Maybe not though, but they sure did a good job with those, very hard to abuse.

zystyl
05-15-2014, 04:58 AM
I have always been tempted by this kind of hustle, but I honestly can't remember a time when a handful of vikes would get me well, let alone high.

I don't want to dicksize, but where is the hustle for dillies or fent? We don't even have vicodin here I think. Whenever I have been in the emergency there always seems to be that one person that can't sit still. If I can tell I bet the doctor's and nurses can too. Hell, the fucking janitor could make some of these folks.

Wildcat
05-15-2014, 06:33 AM
I just have to say that the post that necro'd this thread was priceless and hilarious on all counts. lmao!!

To add to the thread: Last year I was drunk on my birthday and my girlfriend lost my car keys and there were some other factors involved and I freaked the fuck out and punched a window. Not a breakable window...

The next morning, my hand was swollen as fuck. I went to the ER and got it x-rayed and surprisingly no fracture. I did get like 20 5mg vics. My birthday is next month and my hand is still fucked up when I move it a certain way or if someone shakes my hand hard. I think there's serious nerve damage.

Or you could have a hairline fracture that they missed-you probably should go back and show them that it is still painful which is not normal at this point. a MRI would pick it up for sure. If you have an untreated healed fracture they will have to break it again in order to correct it, possibly an open reduction and internal fixation-don't wait and have it looked at proper again. Then hire an attorney.
BTW 5mg vics wouldn't do dick for that kinda pain.
Good Luck

--- auto merge ---

OP-Necro

Be careful what you wish for real CP sucks like a motherfucker- I live with constant 24/7 pain-sure the meds help the pain-about 40-50% of it-but I still have to deal with the other half, It's a constant game of suffering, and I cant function without the meds-you think it's a party being in PM? I wish I could have my life back to where it was prior to my accident, I would give anything!!!

Raz
05-15-2014, 07:14 AM
my left nut is half da size of my right....my gal has named it "teeny".....is dere a medical condition for a painfull undersized left nut....Altho i av had da bolloxs ache quite a few times...

Garbage
05-15-2014, 08:41 AM
Better get that looked at. Nuts shouldn't vary in size too much. Hanging placement can but size shouldn't.

LolRJ
05-15-2014, 09:16 AM
So I just have to piss and moan about how my balls hurt and I get Vicodin? Huh....food for thought. I'd probably do it if they were gonna give me Dilaudid or some shit, but not vikes..

dashazepam
05-15-2014, 09:24 AM
Ok I gotta throw my 2 cents in here too. There is an Urgent Care Clinic not in my part of town, but in my city. I had an ex that would go there about once a month and always come back with the yellow syrup. Every time that I have been, I walked out with the yellow syrup. I met a friend last night while I was in that part of town and we were driving by the clinic, and he said, "Everytime I go there I walk out with the yellow syrup." Always the 8oz.

Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's just this particular clinic, but it seems like Urgent Care Clinics are supposed to give you drugs?? When I go, I tell them that I've had a cough for a couple days and it got worse and I can't sleep and I'm spitting up dark phlegm. Then, the nurse puts Shrek on the TV and walks out. Doc comes back in and jokes around, then tells me I have acute bronchitis, writes an anti-biotic and the Tussionex.
Also, they are so accommodating. They always say that if things don't get better to call back or come back. My buddy said they even called in a refill for him.

I have always been tempted by this kind of hustle, but I honestly can't remember a time when a handful of vikes would get me well, let alone high.

I don't want to dicksize, but where is the hustle for dillies or fent?

Also, this. Before I started abusing painkillers, I assumed that you could walk into any doctor's office and fake pain and get prescribed Oxy or whatever. NOPE. Quickly found out that is not the case and far from it. I always wonder how hard it would be to scheme a PM clinic but I would guess it would be very very difficult.

If hydros/tussionex are your thing though then try out the Urgent Care Clinic in your area. I urge you, lol.

Roxstar
05-15-2014, 11:12 PM
Or you could have a hairline fracture that they missed-you probably should go back and show them that it is still painful which is not normal at this point. a MRI would pick it up for sure. If you have an untreated healed fracture they will have to break it again in order to correct it, possibly an open reduction and internal fixation-don't wait and have it looked at proper again. Then hire an attorney.
BTW 5mg vics wouldn't do dick for that kinda pain.
Good Luck

I doubt they missed it. They X-rayed it and said that even though they don't see a fracture, it was so swollen that they told me to come back in a few days. I went and got it x-rayed like 5 days later and they still said there was no fracture.

They did say I had an old fracture...lol I never knew I broke my hand in the past lol

The area where it's messed up is has like a slight calcification or some shit. It's hard and slightly raised. Shit sucks. And there's no way I could go through all that surgery. My career requires me to be hands on at all times. And hand surgery is serious shit.

Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's just this particular clinic, but it seems like Urgent Care Clinics are supposed to give you drugs??

When I just mentioned that I had to go back and get a second x-ray, I went to an urgent care clinic. I told them I was out of Vics and they told me that they don't even prescribe narcotics out of the urgent care...

HeroInMyVeins
05-22-2014, 02:22 PM
Tried what the OP said to a doctor a year or two back after seeing this old thread. A female nurse/doctor (the real doctor's assistant felt my nuts) I made pain noises, the doctor came in prescribed me some antibiotics (Yeah doctors really do over-Rx those) and said take Ibuprofren.

I've heard from a school nurse that they usually will give you 2 vicodin if you go to ER and ask for pain meds. (Just to get you the hell out of there so they can deal with patients that need serious medical attention.)
I spent a lot of time hanging out with that school nurse, I'd go to their office just about everyday to skip class and occasionally shoot up in their bathroom (Only bathroom at school with a locking door and without supervisors checking to make sure people weren't blazing it or tagging up the bathroom. Yeah I went to bad school.)

panda
09-06-2014, 12:46 PM
me and the girl had a pretty decent scam going back when we used...hydro wouldnt get us high but an er script kept us mostly non sick for a day(aint that the real game)? or we could sell the 15-20 hydros to get some oxy...

i too found this little "scam" out in real pain...one night i had a horrible tooth ache, it was unbearable...the dentist being closed my mother took me to the ER..i didnt expect or was looking for narcotics...i was just screaming for a novacaine shot in the mouth...through the pain i could tell the residents had no clue what to do...and its common knowledge tooth pain is really bad...so the attending gave me the shot...and said "follow up with your dentist in the morning and start these meds"..i only seen the antibiotics script till i got home and noticed a script for ten perc 5's!

i fine tuned our rotation of me and her being seen..also found that...TELLING THE ER DOCTOR YOUR DENTIST COULDNT SEE YOU FOR 4 DAYS GOT YOU A BIGGER SCRIPT(ANY LONGER IT LOOKS LESS SERIOUS) AND MORE IMPORTANTLY...THEY TOLD YOU TO COME TO THE ER....the doctors hated that, but for some reason got them more pen happy..

sometimes...you had to feel the vibe out...if they seemed to believe you, you can tell them "you tried taking advil and it didnt work...no tylenol cuz it makes you sick"... two reasons..

1. a doctor could write you ibuprofen and say to try that...it works better for teeth pain
2. this gave the chance of getting written perc 5s with no apap

not saying this happened because its illegal, but most scripts are computer printed now so it wont work...but it did work to put a 1 in front of the 5 to get 15's...because they wrote it out as just oxycodone IR...

dont miss those days

Zoops
09-06-2014, 01:37 PM
Hey I remember this thread when it first came out.

Well, since 2006, (started in about late '07) I have become quite the expert at conning Urgent Care clinic doctors into giving me either Ambien, Lunesta or Sonata.

I simply would go in, say I haven't slept well in about a month, my wife and I had recently split up, and I had taken (fill in blank) before and it worked quite well for insomnia.

Only once did it not work. I got this bitchy Ethiopian doctor who said, "you don't need any pill." (and I still had to pay the $75 for the office visit - she didn't do shit).

Only once, and there was a doctor in my area who got into major trouble with the Board of Medicine for gross over prescribing of controlled substances. This guy was fucking insane. I met three different people when I was in jail who had gotten narcotics from this same doctor (not including myself as well).

AFAIK this doc still doesn't have his DEA prescriber number back, but he DID get his physician license reinstated. He just can't rx CDS's.

That reminds me, I need to check up on his license again. I call him up periodically and ask whether he got his DEA number back.