PDA

View Full Version : snorting Sub Film?

Flonut7
03-12-2011, 10:27 PM
quick and simple

can you insufalate (snort) the suboxone film?

if so what is the method and dosage?

and most importantly is it worth it?

ausativa
03-13-2011, 12:33 AM
quick and simple

can you insufalate (snort) the suboxone film?

if so what is the method and dosage?

and most importantly is it worth it?

you can make a nasal spray with subs, people do it to titrate their doses when they get too small.

panda
03-13-2011, 12:52 AM
flonut was talking about the film. i never had the film but i would guess if you put it in water it would dissolve then you could use the nasal spray method. if you want a solid to sniff, i am not sure. in theory you could dry up the water so its only left with a powder, but it being a film strip, i dunno if that is possible, because i don't think you would be left with any kinda powder.

imo if you want a solid its not worth it. taking them as advertised will work just as well if not better, but if you get a nasal spray bottle, imo that is the best way to do it.

i have been using the nasal spray method for over a year with my girl, first using suboxone now using subutex and it works great. you "feel" it more and you use a lot less.

this is all assuming the film strips will dissolve in the water properly.

Utopiate
03-14-2011, 08:31 PM
SWIM snorts the 8mg strips every time. Squirt about 2 cc's water into one of those little medicine cups, stir until its completely dissolved and a nice orange solution, draw up into an oral syringe, tilt head back, and squirt. Keep head tilted for a few minutes to let it get absorbed. Takes about 10 minutes. Never tried nasal spray. Hope this helps!

nodrover
03-16-2011, 06:18 AM
I was on the film for a month, and I actually snorted them without water. At first I took them sub-l, but then I just started cutting them up into really small peices and snorting them right up. It still wasn't the same as the tabs, but it was better than sub-l imo.

So yes its possible and it does work, but you will soon find that it sucks and really isn't worth the trouble if you think about it.