PDA

View Full Version : that stupid valium/klonopin/xanax under the tongue thread

sourcecod
03-08-2011, 06:49 PM
sorry guys, im drinking and might say stupid things.

I was taking a break from tiling and noticed this in the bupe forum:
DO NOT SWALLOW SUBOXONE/SUBUTEX PILLS. Suboxone and Subutex are designed to be taken sublingually, which means dissolved underneath the tongue. If you swallow the entire pill, only a very small amount will be absorbed in your stomach/intestines and you will have essentially wasted it.

So I learned a new word: sublingually. For the longest time, I have a habit of putting half a valium (5mg) and half a klon (1mg) under my tongue and letting them dissolve to help me sleep if im having insomnia. I dont know why I do it or why I ever started, its just one of those things I have been doing for years and years and years and years and... does anyone else do this? or is it just me? any benefit or is this just a stupid post? call it out for what it is. I can handle a flaming.

thanks in advance.

(should i keep taking my benzos sublingually? or better to just eat ? or snort?? or plug?? or shoot?? ( i never snort/plug/shoot them) ) :tongue:

Keywords:
Klonopin (Clonazepam),
Valium (Diazepam),
Xanax (Alprazolam)

these are the only benzo's I currently have on hand or have had on hand for the past few years. I'm curious about others, their routes of use, bioavailability, etc.

*sourcecod thinks he is dumb, or maybe just happy... :biggrin:

The Ryan
03-09-2011, 05:16 PM
subL is a fine way to take benzos.

bioavailability doesnt change really and whatever doesnt dissolve subL you will swallow.

keep on keepin' on with your little ritual.

Thanat0s
03-09-2011, 05:31 PM
subL PWNs for most benzos.

i do the same, for verified reasons.

good call yo.

nick
03-09-2011, 05:32 PM
Guess it depends how much you mind the taste of pills slowly dissolving in your mouth.Personally,I'd just swallow 'em-they're just benzos after all.

jdub
03-09-2011, 05:37 PM
subL PWNs for most benzos.

i do the same, for verified reasons.

good call yo.

Word. I agree completely. SubL is the only way I take my benzos. Faster onset and better BA, I believe.

Thanat0s
03-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Guess it depends how much you mind the taste of pills slowly dissolving in your mouth.Personally,I'd just swallow 'em-they're just benzos after all.

i do the same,
but if my supply is super limited or for some reason it really matters to me ill subL em,
works like a champ.

sourcecod
03-09-2011, 07:40 PM
i wasnt sure if there was better bioavailability or not, but --and this may sound strange-- but ive actually acquired a taste for my benzos much like one would good scotch or filet minon. I actually enjoy tasting them while they disolve under my tongue :biggrin:

does it increase bioavailability? ive never been too sure ... cant remember last time I swallowed a benzo.

thanks guys for the replys. i was drunk as shit yesterday and wasnt sure if anyone would post! (it was by accident as I was researching bupe cuz someone told me to look into "maintenance" for my chipping habit)

The Ryan
03-09-2011, 07:50 PM
it most likely wont increase the BA by too much, i believe that alprazolam, clonazepam, and diazepam, all have 90%+ BA when swallowed, kinda hard to beat that by much.

dont quote me on those oral BA's though, esp on the diaz.

normus420
03-09-2011, 09:07 PM
I do it to never knew why mostly with valium and kpins. The kpins are tasty lil buggers all minty and shit.

The Ryan
03-09-2011, 09:38 PM
I do it to never knew why mostly with valium and kpins. The kpins are tasty lil buggers all minty and shit.

IKR, i love taste of kpin.

those blue xanax footballs...completely different story, i can barely SWALLOW one without gagging, much less subL, fuck that shit and its short half life anyway.

Marlboro Man
05-19-2011, 12:49 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I took sixteen valium and I am fuck up as a fuck football bat.

candyman20
05-19-2011, 01:41 PM
i take all my benzos sublingual, kpins have a sweet taste xanax tastes horrible but i kinda like it tho

LorTabitha
05-19-2011, 03:20 PM
My nurse who prescribed mine told me to take them sublingually so I always have with good results.

Snoops
05-19-2011, 03:53 PM
Mmmmmmmm...... Benzo's

I love the chalky sweetness.

Also every so often, a dear friend o' swims, who happens to be a nurse in the ER, will find his way home with Diazepam and (or) Lorazepam ampules.

Swim can actually get a hint of that benzo "sweetness" towards the back of the mouth when they are done IV....

To Each His Gnome
05-19-2011, 04:32 PM
Yeah I don't know if it's placebo or what, but my mind equates sublingual ROA of Benzos with quicker onset. I mean, they usually kick in plenty fast if I just swallow them, but if I'm having an anxiety attack, subl seems to kick in just a tad quicker IMHO (at least with Alprazolam, which is what I'm prescribed).

My nurse who prescribed mine told me to take them sublingually so I always have with good results.

Just out of curiosity, LorTabitha- which benzo out of the "blackout trinity" are you prescribed? You don't have to answer if it's too personal, I was just wondering. Klonopins seem to work the best sublingually for me personally (and they taste the best), but Xannies are good that way too. Not too much experience with subl Valium...

Dolofinell
05-19-2011, 04:47 PM
I take my Kpins subl, love the minty taste, I've taken them prescribed for about 12 years now, not as prescribed though, I was down to 2mgs/ day of valium (my sub Dr. wanted me off of them) in December (found a new sub Dr.) I get 2mg t.i.d. and my brother does too, he doesnt take them, gives the script to me for nothing.Needless to say I take way to much Kpin, usually 10-12mg/day. I do have major panic disorders though.

Sorry for going o/t, yup love the minty kpin taste.

TrackStar
05-19-2011, 05:19 PM
Yep
I've been putting 1mg xanax 1-2mg kpin under my tongue lately when I want to sleep
Knocks me out within an hour

TheTalkingAsshole
05-19-2011, 06:39 PM
no lie
i went on a big subL kick for a while
with anything i came across

works amazingly well for benzos
if you want to feel like you snorted it
but didnt waste it

EDIT: hahahahahahah
blackout trinity

LorTabitha
05-19-2011, 06:50 PM
I take lorazepam now but have tried Xanax and Valium before this. They both made me too "zoned out" & tired while at work. I was taking them because of anxiety and panic attacks in my workplace.

FlapJack
05-19-2011, 07:24 PM
Does anybody actually get prescribed the sublingual doses of clonazepam? I got them when i was in detox at Columbia in that STARS program and they gave me 10 x 0.5 or 1mg, trazadones and ambien for the first few days I came out. If I had stuck with the program they keep prescribing it.

I guess if you buy all your kpins on the street you may not even notice if they're Sub-L doses causes they looked like normal pills. I think they might be flavored a bit to, they had the mintiness of clonaz but had that sweet kind of pepto-bismol taste aswell.

stalin
05-19-2011, 09:15 PM
A few months ago someone mentioned the banana-flavored SubL kpins they sell in India. The very thought of that has me drooling. Or the 2mg of kpin I just took.

HydroApe
05-19-2011, 10:05 PM
Not to much to add other than I've Subl'd Klonopin for as long as I remember taking it.
Tastes great, less filling!
Xanax on the other hand is a swallow only prodedure. Gag!
I've taken Valium a few times but don't remember the taste, or how I ingested.
I guess like the OP, I just assumed klonopin subl would hit faster and since I take it primarily for insomnia, that was the goal.

Supreme
05-24-2011, 12:28 PM
Yea,I have been taking my K-pins subL for a while,they have a slightly minty taste as you all know.Now there is no way im going to take a xanax subL it is horrid tasting.Ive took all most of the benzos at one time or the other and can tell if your giving me Lorazepam,Diazapam,Clonazepam,alprazolam and triazolam blindfolded,from taking them for years subL except for xanax they are too nasty even swallowing them you get the taste of the them in your mouth.

mainline
05-24-2011, 04:09 PM
Yep. SubL benzos is great. For k-pin and diaz, anyway. I can't take the taste of Xanax. So, until now, did you assume you swallowed subs?

ultramega
05-25-2011, 12:28 AM
weird question, but does anyone have problems after eating? does under the tongue solve the full stomach problem? sometimes i take my xanax before bed if i recently have eaten it really does not work.

panda
05-25-2011, 12:36 AM
i can't answer your question ultramega, because i don't eat to often lol, but damn does benzos make me hungry. i don't know why but i can pig out and everything taste so much better after taking a few xanax/kpins.

i guess i can answer your question, now that i think about it. when i was sniffing dope or oxy, i couldn't eat after i did the pills because no matter what, it would end my high. but with xanax/kpins it seems if i dose, then eat then redose i feel better then if i dose, then later dose again(if that last part makes sense? like just skip eating).

i get weird cravings as well. i hated milk products, but now i crave strawberry milkshakes or strawberry milk and need one or the other when i take my larger night time dose. a shamrock shake will do it though!

ultramega
05-25-2011, 12:51 AM
If I'm not tired but know I need to sleep and I'm hungry I have to take my meds at night then wait at least 30 min then eat then I'll usually crash. Which most people will tell you eating late isn't the best health plan. It seems dumb but this is regular problem for me.

well its getting close to bed time (an early bedtime for me) and you know what i kinda never put 2 & 2 together but benzos make me want to eat too im sitting here eating cold pei wei.

TheTalkingAsshole
05-25-2011, 03:00 PM
temazepam works especially well sublingual
as i just crammed 45mgs under my tongue
and am already feelin the beautiful benzo love
hence a jackass sentence like the previous one

sourcecod
05-25-2011, 03:22 PM
Yep. SubL benzos is great. For k-pin and diaz, anyway. I can't take the taste of Xanax. So, until now, did you assume you swallowed subs?

I have never tried subs yet. I have afew orange N8 with a cross pills in my fear n loathing suitcase, but to this day, I have yet to try subs or know their benefit... I just havent been motivated I guess to try them; I can't see the point yet. but maybe someday I'll see the light...

SeVeN
05-25-2011, 05:04 PM
I take lorazepam now but have tried Xanax and Valium before this. They both made me too "zoned out" & tired while at work. I was taking them because of anxiety and panic attacks in my workplace.

If i recall corectly I believe lorazepam is actually given with intructions to take subL

Actavis
05-25-2011, 06:48 PM
A few months ago someone mentioned the banana-flavored SubL kpins they sell in India. The very thought of that has me drooling.

ya, that was me... i wish i could still get my hands on some. the clonotril made by torrent pharma are made to be taken sublingual as well. They dissolve instantly as they hit your saliva. (bananakins) are POTENT and very tasty.

although few 2mg Gador Alplax under the tongue will do quite well tonight :)

The Ryan
05-25-2011, 08:23 PM
I have never tried subs yet. I have afew orange N8 with a cross pills in my fear n loathing suitcase, but to this day, I have yet to try subs or know their benefit... I just havent been motivated I guess to try them; I can't see the point yet. but maybe someday I'll see the light...

If your tapering/kicking i think it might be time to break them out.

panda
05-26-2011, 01:39 AM
ya, that was me... i wish i could still get my hands on some. the clonotril made by torrent pharma are made to be taken sublingual as well. They dissolve instantly as they hit your saliva. (bananakins) are POTENT and very tasty.

although few 2mg Gador Alplax under the tongue will do quite well tonight :)

i found a place online that has the bananakins, but am afraid to order lol.

PiLL CLiNToN
06-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Kpins are definetly Subl. for sure the best way to take it....Xans EWWWWWW nasty taste!!!!!!!! And Vals are well subl. too but they make me very depressed....oh and ativans are very weak for some reason for me personally.