PDA

View Full Version : ratio of plugging vs oral vs IV etc.

sourcecod
03-01-2011, 04:48 PM
I'm just curious if anyone knows if there is a sort of ratio regarding plugging versus oral versus sniffing versus IV/IM with morphine sulfate pills?

(in terms of "high" rather than pain relief. this shit is gold for pain relief far as I can tell... I've just always suspected the "high" to be sketchy until I plugged and realized wow, morphine rawks!)

I mean I could really notice a huge difference between plugging five 60mg morphine sulfates one week versus eating five 60mg morphine sulfates a week later without any chipping in between.

so is there in existence a sort of chart or calculator that says:
x mg of morphine sulfate plugged = y mg of morphine sulfate taken orally chewed into powder.

or

x mg of morphine sulfate plugged = z mg of morphine sulfate snorted

or

x mg of morphine sulfate plugged = a mg of morphine sulfate IM'ed

(sourcecod is too chicken shit to try IV with these fuckers yet)

any thoughts on ratios here? or even approximations?

if people on here hadn't told me to plug them, I would have never tried it and just thought I was sitting on a pile of useless crap such as nucynta tapentadol, which, incidentally is crap! for the cost anyway!...

sourcecod
03-01-2011, 04:51 PM
nevermind snorting actually. I don't think I'll be snorting these things again ever unless really drunk, but even then. No relation to the nucynta, but I wouldn't snort those either!!

jill
03-01-2011, 06:45 PM
<snip>
if people on here hadn't told me to plug them, I would have never tried it and just thought I was sitting on a pile of useless crap such as nucynta tapentadol, which, incidentally is crap! for the cost anyway!...

What happened with the Nucynta? One of your first posts was about street price of it.

I was under the impression it was to buy it, not sell it at that time. Did things change?

Morfiend
03-01-2011, 06:47 PM
Let me help you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioavailability

hero 1
03-01-2011, 06:55 PM

I think you are helpin a little much
didnt you just post the 80/20 lol

anonymous49
03-01-2011, 07:50 PM
With my experience to morph I will give you my opinion of where the ratio's stand. Again this is just my opinion is not backed up by any factual information so dont flame me if my numbers seem off kilter.

IV-100% ( assuming you extract it properly, But i think its highly unlikely to get all of the morph on the first shot. gotta do a rinse or two)
Plugging-55-65%( Much less if you are plugged up... Lincoln logs in your fanny are like kryptonite to tehhh drugorz going up your bum.
oral- 30%
snorting- 20%

please feel free to interject with opinions on my chart

sourcecod
03-01-2011, 07:54 PM
What happened with the Nucynta? One of your first posts was about street price of it.

I was under the impression it was to buy it, not sell it at that time. Did things change?

No I got 100 of them cursed things and dunno what to do with them. so I used up like 10 of them and put the 90 away until someone comes at me for them. they snort so rough it will burn your nose to bloody hell. i was curious cuz one contact was putting them at $10 another at $4... i just dont like Nucynta now that I've had a chance to play around with it.

sourcecod
03-01-2011, 07:56 PM
With my experience to morph I will give you my opinion of where the ratio's stand. Again this is just my opinion is not backed up by any factual information so dont flame me if my numbers seem off kilter.

IV-100% ( assuming you extract it properly, But i think its highly unlikely to get all of the morph on the first shot. gotta do a rinse or two)
Plugging-55-65%( Much less if you are plugged up... Lincoln logs in your fanny are like kryptonite to tehhh drugorz going up your bum.
oral- 30%
snorting- 20%

please feel free to interject with opinions on my chart

oh ya know. thanks. this post is probably stupid actually. I just wondered if there was a converter somewhere like that one that you type in 60mg of morphine, and drop down oxycodone and it spits out 40mg. I guess I should have been asking more specifically if someone knew about a bioavailability converter. shit. i worded this question stupid. thanks for your input.

sourcecod
03-01-2011, 07:59 PM

I feel like I just got "let me google that for you" -ed. Like I do people at work that ask me computer questions such as how to change their screen resolution. doh!
*sourcecod slaps himself in the head.