PDA

View Full Version : All These New "JWH FREE" Blends? What's the deal?

limitless_euphoria
02-21-2011, 08:05 PM
Disclaimer: I know I posted in an old thread but I thought I'd start a new one as the old one was very narrow in scope.

Okay, calling any of our resident chemistry nerds or just knowledgeable members, what is this new "synthetic cannabis" chemical that is the active ingredient in all of these new "blends" that have popped up proudly declaring on the label in big letters that they are free of JWH or one even said "banned chemicals?"

As many of you folks know, on 11/24/10 the DEA had all JWH-containing products removed from shelves and they put a one-year temporary ban on it "for further study."

Now, not even a couple of months later, these gas stations, head shops and other locations now have these new "blends."

The DEA ban included all of these chemicals:
JWH-018, JWH-073, JWH-200, CP-47,497, and cannabicyclohexano

So what's the new active ingredient or ingredients?

My theory on why a simple Google search isn't telling me this (and maybe I almost shouldn't ask) is because the manufacturers want to keep it tight-lipped and hush hush because they don't want to be in the crosshairs of the DEA's scope yet again.

I've Googled the fuck out of it and all I can find is advertising (and none of the advertisers will say what's in it, just that it's compliant with the DEA ban) and reviews of the various commercial varieties out there on other vBulletin forums relating to drugs etc.. I have yet to find anything useful or interesting so if anyone does, feel free to fill us all in!

opi8
02-21-2011, 08:32 PM
just similar analogues to JWH-018. Theres a bunch of chemicals in the JWH series, and theres another series my buddy has ordered and tried it was WIN-25 or something like that that he said was very similar to the JWH's. I think that they are chemically different enough to not fall under the analogue act

teefizzle
02-21-2011, 08:47 PM
• JWH-015
• JWH-018
• JWH-073
• JWH-081
• JWH-133
• JWH-200
• JWH-250
• JWH-398
• CP 47,497
• CP 55,244
• CP 55,940
• HU-210
• HU-211
• WIN 55,212-2

I believe these are all recently synthesized ones, minus the illegal ones now.

not sure why underline is stuck on

TheTalkingAsshole
02-21-2011, 08:56 PM

FOR EMPHASIS

but for real
are any of these thc analogues any good?
i tried jwh-018
didnt really see what was so great, and why it cost as much as some cryp

does anyone here have a refined pallet for thc wanna bes?

teefizzle
02-21-2011, 09:00 PM
even expensive jwh is a lot cheaper than buying nugs

i get a decent price, around $20/gram of jwh-018, and i'd only smoke like 5mg at most per smoke. I didn't like it though, uncomfortable and not as good as weed.

opi8
02-21-2011, 09:04 PM
FOR EMPHASIS

but for real
are any of these thc analogues any good?
i tried jwh-018
didnt really see what was so great, and why it cost as much as some cryp

does anyone here have a refined pallet for thc wanna bes?

I was smoking a lot of the JWH-018 a few months ago for a few weeks, I'm on probation so I can only smoke very rarely, and my buddy was ordering grams of the JWH powder online. Never tried the actual spice or k2 brand blends but the jwh powder got me very very fucked up. I really didn't enjoy the high after a week or two of experimenting with the stuff, deff gets you fucked up but it wasn't enjoyable like real deal THC, it gave me anxiety and made me feel real uncomfortable

TheTalkingAsshole
02-21-2011, 09:05 PM
yea it just seems like too much hassle
when the nug man is down the hall

not to mention i really do enjoy the taste of h34dy nugz
and really DESPISE damiana/potpourri/grassnearthechemicalfactory

I'm just wondering if there is even just one really good one
You know
that would be all entactogeny
with the a/v halluciantions?

teefizzle
02-21-2011, 09:07 PM
ive only ever smoked jwh-018 to my knowledge, and I can assure you, you will start to hallucinate in a bad way if you overdo it. I smoked far too much one time and was stuck on my bed for like 3 hours, not able to move without insane vertigo.

THen I got really sweaty and puked about 10 times.

TheTalkingAsshole
02-21-2011, 09:22 PM
ive only ever smoked jwh-018 to my knowledge, and I can assure you, you will start to hallucinate in a bad way if you overdo it. I smoked far too much one time and was stuck on my bed for like 3 hours, not able to move without insane vertigo.

THen I got really sweaty and puked about 10 times.

yea that sounds way better than weed

Here in Florida, weed is 50 an 1/8th
50 would also get you a gram of some 60% coke
or 5 blues
or 5 tabs of acid
or 25 dexedrine
My point is....

uhhh
oh yeah, drugs are different prices for a reason
weird how blues and cid are the same...

limitless_euphoria
02-22-2011, 02:43 AM

or 5 blues
or 5 tabs of acid
or 25 dexedrine
My point is....

uhhh

I would be fucked up 24/7 if I lived in Florida! Nuff said.

JWH-015
JWH-018
JWH-073
JWH-081
JWH-133
JWH-200
JWH-250
JWH-398
CP 47,497
CP 55,244
CP 55,940
HU-210
HU-211
WIN 55,212-2

I believe these are all recently synthesized ones, minus the illegal ones now.

So that's all it is: the shell game. These are illegal, those aren't, we'll shift the product contents. Eventually I predict there will be one blanket law against ay type of cannabis analogue. After all, not just marijuana is evil, but anything that makes you feel like you're on marijuana is too!!! Actually, as a parent, if I knew my kids were either going to buy a bag of buds or buy some crap from a head shop or gas station I'd tell 'em "go buy the damn buds and stop messing with the synthetic shit."

The one thing is that I have to even concede to lawmakers is that nobody knows the long-term effects of JWH and related chemical usage. I still say the real deal will always be my #1 until further notice! Tried and true since 6000 B.C. (in China if I'm not mistaken)!

or 5 blues
or 5 tabs of acid
or 25 dexedrine
My point is....

uhhh

I would be fucked up 24/7 if I lived in Florida! Nuff said.

P.S. I just quoted a talking asshole. :)

SeVeN
02-22-2011, 09:25 AM
^^ My concern is the same as yours. God only knows what kind of effects these chemicals take on our bodies. And sense the arent sold to be smoked (technically) they really dont have that much testing. The true result will be years down the line and who knows how easy it will be to determine if the ailment is from this stuff or something else.

Thats why I stopped using this crap. Plus like has ben said, it just seems harsh. I get so uncomfortably stoned off of this shit. So who-ever said it doesnt get them high, either you got bunk shit, or your not smoking enough, it doesnt take much JWH 18 at all to get you floored.

TheTalkingAsshole
02-22-2011, 02:28 PM
What I meant was that it didnt get me "high" like weed would
and seriously
fuck this dirty synthed thc-ripoffs
eating away at you organs

Thanat0s
02-23-2011, 10:28 AM
dude,
there is no one here on the jwh bandwagon.
shut the fuck up up already.

the pure, clean jwh is quite useful for some people in certain situations,
the thc high is def there,
and if purchased with half a brain is WAY cheaper than weed.

ive smoked enough of it to appreciate it,
prefer weed, but if i was on parole/probation/job etc i would surely be thankful it was around.

25$/G smoking 5-10mg per session...

try to stretch 25$ worth of bud out for ten days...

ONtopic: no idea what the new synth canni is,
i still get occasional email offers for good ol' juu-018 myself.
there are prob hundreds or more variations that havent been illegalized yet,
all with varying effects, generally inferior to the 018.

TheTalkingAsshole
02-23-2011, 10:49 AM
Yea I assumed since JWH-018 was the main ingedient(maybe some
HU-112 or somethigng else) that it was the most worthwhile/ similar
to ACTUALLY getting high

teefizzle
02-23-2011, 11:23 AM
• JWH-015
• JWH-018
• JWH-073
• JWH-081
• JWH-133
• JWH-200
• JWH-250
• JWH-398
• CP 47,497
• CP 55,244
• CP 55,940
• HU-210
• HU-211
• WIN 55,212-2

I'd like to put 0.5mg of each one of these on a bowl and see how it feels.

Morfiend
02-23-2011, 11:24 AM
Just two dumb questions out of curiosity:

(1) can the JWH powder be snorted?
(2) do JWH or these other analogues cause a positive for marijuana on drug tests?

teefizzle
02-23-2011, 11:27 AM
(1) I don't believe you can snort it, just like you can't get high snorting kief
(2) no they don't cause a positive, that's the point.

opi8
02-23-2011, 12:05 PM
although I'd never want to snort this shit, it might be possible. I mean its active orally

Thanat0s
02-23-2011, 12:20 PM
likely that its only lipid soluble,
doubt intraNasal would work unless it was broken down first...

teefizzle
02-23-2011, 12:26 PM
not sure why you'd want to snort it when it's so effective when smoked? I guess it doesn't last very long though.

If you want it to last longer just eat it.

I used to make Jwh-018 chocolates all the time and I'd eat them all day and it was a lot better of a high than smoked in my experience. Less anxiety and more of a nice body high.

SuperJunky
02-23-2011, 12:36 PM
I've considered snortin some JW018 for a while, since some one asked I'll do it. Will report back in a bit, if I don't assume that jw018 when snorted is deadly....

EDIT: I thought it would burn, but nope

(1) I don't believe you can snort it, just like you can't get high snorting kief

I've snorted a bunch of keif before, got a slight buzz from it, had way too much pot and money at one point

teefizzle
02-23-2011, 12:44 PM
thats gotta be a nasty drip?

SuperJunky
02-23-2011, 01:26 PM
I'm really not impressed, there are some minor effects but after snorting first 10 and then another 20mgs I don't feel much. I know I did some, it's just very subtle, so it seems the bioavailability intrnasally is low.

As for the drip I taste nothing, thought it would have been nasty and chemically but no. Or where you referring to when I had more pot than brains and was snorting keif, cause that wasn't nasty at all, I actually liked it, probably the biggest benefit, you get to taste and smell really good bud all day.

teefizzle
02-23-2011, 01:27 PM
there's a chance that the effects you're feeling are solely from the jwh that dripped into your stomach?

SuperJunky
02-23-2011, 01:32 PM
Quite possible, though to be honest I noticed the effect before the drip started, almost immediately. My luck it'll kick in hard in about 20 minutes or something, who knows.

TheTalkingAsshole
02-23-2011, 03:53 PM
Is this thread really turning to snorting weed and weed like products?
If so, a friend of mine snorted a line of mids(yes, ground up nugz)
I'm sure you can guess the result...

But weed is not water soluble, so snorting it wouldn't do much
other than a placebo effect
I know it must be overwhelming though, to have a big ol' bag of
"Fuck Me Up" powder, and not try tooting/shooting/plugging/smoking
a lil, at least once.

The_Chef
02-23-2011, 04:02 PM
I tried snorting JWH 018 and it didn't work. Best stick with oral or smoking/vaporizing. It is alcohol soluble though, which is nice since the active dose is so low.

jimmyfingers
02-23-2011, 07:56 PM
Their is a forum called herbalhighs or something similar that list each brand (Spice, K2, Heaven, Bazooka, etc) and what chemicals they found. Something like 50 blends were tested. I never smoked any of this shit, and never will.

The problem is you still have vendors who are "complying with the DEA" that are still sending out stuff with 018. Most of them seem to by putting other jwh analogs on them.