PDA

View Full Version : Opana ER, how to get the most from every crumb for nasal usage.

Junkette
02-05-2011, 05:41 PM
Anyone who snorts Opana ERs needs to have an x-acto knife! That annoying coating sure is a pain in the ass but, here is my method for maximizing the amount of powder from every pill. Now, many people I know choose to lick/suck the coating off of the pills before they crush it. I find this to be wasteful given that it only makes the pill sticky. Others cut the coating off with a razor, and I suppose this works but it's kinda wasteful as well. Here is what I do.

Take the dry pill, place it on a plate (or whatever you'll be using), take a cigarette cellophane and place the pill under it. Crush the pill using the back of the x-acto knife or whatever else you have laying around. Seperate the green or yellowish coating chunks from the rest of the powder. Notice that there is usually a lot of pill still stuck to the coating. Now, when that rainy day comes and you're out of dope/money/whatever...very carefully take your x-acto blade and scrape the opana off of the coating! Notice what a huge pile you start to develop! Hell, sometimes even enough for two fat lines! The sharp point of the x-acto really makes it easy to pick the coating from the goodness and vice versa. Just be careful and don't cut yourself as the new blades are sharp as hell!

Also, any saline nasal spray will really reduce the sinus headaches! Maybe most of you have already figured something along these lines out, but once I discovered it I felt like I hit the jackpot. I couldn't believe how much I had been wasting prior!

normus420
02-05-2011, 05:48 PM
I cut it off with a razor and eat the paint chips yumm.

opi8
02-05-2011, 11:54 PM
this reminds me of when I was at school and was doing shitloads of pills I would save the tiny chunk leftover after grinding them down on a hoseclamp and when I ran out I'd have like 50 tiny little chunks that'd probably add up to at least 80mg

PinkLady
02-06-2011, 04:11 AM
This is the best way in my opinion too- I use a pocket knife which I carry in my purse and prepare just as you described a few times each day with my Opana ER which I am rx'ed for constant severe pain, and both the pain relief and the high are wonderful in my opinion, plus snorting means I don't have to worry about my stomach being in knots which has been an issue in the past for me with my oral painkillers. God bless Purdue for making those shitty OPs so that my doctor decided to give me Opana instead!! :D

Junkette
02-06-2011, 09:42 AM
I totally second that emotion! Haha, Opana is so much of a better drug all around than Oxycontin, and honestly...It's the only thing I've ever taken that has actually helped with the pain.

seven10kids
02-06-2011, 04:48 PM
so the only good part about this is that you have some left over for later on the paint?

I usually suck it then wipe real quick. I can see this can be wasteful but gets the job done. Digging chips out of powder can take a min of prep time, not always at a desk or similar.

AndiPandi
02-06-2011, 09:56 PM
Or you could say fuck all that nonsense and get a hose clamp. Or iso alcohol takes it off with no sticky mess.

upstate_007
02-07-2011, 07:37 AM
^^^ Yep

-I use alcohol to rub the coating off
-Hose clamp it
-Use big xacto knife handle to crush remaining chunks
-enjoy

LayinLow
02-07-2011, 07:58 AM
Ok, you guys seem like just the people to ask. ;D
What is standard Opana ER dosing? Every 12 hours? Anyone know of someone on 50+ mg? Or is 40 the highest they recommend? Would 3 per day be reasonable after initial 2-3 months? Do they last a whole 12 hours when taken as directed? Old OC's would last me personally only about 9 hours. MSContin, once levels peaked and stayed consistent, last well over 12 hours... but was fairly easy to get 3/day of those from PM doctor.
I hear many members complain of the price. WithOUT insurance (like they cover it anyway) how much do lets say, the 20 & 40mg pills cost each? How bout the IR's? With knowledge of my past pain management, inflamed liver, and my understanding new PCP, I will try to acquire some 5mg IR's. We have talked before about my pain not being tolerable much lately, knows about my PT weekly, and how many damn NSAIDs I take. I feel a small (#60 or so) script of IR's or 15mg roxi is obtainable.
Thanks in advance for any answers my friends. Sorry so many questions...

ps- how do they smoke on weed? :D haha.. kidding

Junkette
02-07-2011, 08:30 AM
What is standard Opana ER dosing? Every 12 hours? Anyone know of someone on 50+ mg? Or is 40 the highest they recommend? Would 3 per day be reasonable after initial 2-3 months? Do they last a whole 12 hours when taken as directed? Old OC's would last me personally only about 9 hours. MSContin, once levels peaked and stayed consistent, last well over 12 hours... but was fairly easy to get 3/day of those from PM doctor.
I hear many members complain of the price. WithOUT insurance (like they cover it anyway) how much do lets say, the 20 & 40mg pills cost each? How bout the IR's? With knowledge of my past pain management, inflamed liver, and my understanding new PCP, I will try to acquire some 5mg IR's. We have talked before about my pain not being tolerable much lately, knows about my PT weekly, and how many damn NSAIDs I take. I feel a small (#60 or so) script of IR's or 15mg roxi is obtainable.

Okay so no shit I know someone who is Rxed 3 10mg opana IRS and 2 20mg opana ERS A DAY. I also know another person on both 20mg and 40mg ER daily. And they are only seeing one pain dr, not getting multiple rxs written by different people.

The script for the 20mg ers costs 480. The 10mg irs is somewhere around 400. Insurance does not wanna pay for this shit.

Opana has very long legs for me. One pill, ir or er, will last me 24 hrs if I take orally. The opana buzz is very very different in terms of rush and duration from oxycodone. The first time did opana I was use to doing 40mg oxycontin og daily, I did one half 40mg opana er and thought I was going to die. No shit. I was so high I thought it was the big one. Beeeeee carefuullllllllllll. Once you are use to them you get a strong rush for like ten minutes and then just pain free the rest of the day.

P.s. The point behind the thread was waste not want not. I've always hated the Ohio grinder, I.e. The hose clamp method. It hurts my fingers and is kinda sloppy for me or maybe I'm just a fucking slob. The answer to that is to be announced lol. I had some other shit i wanted to say but it's time to go to work. Good day opies!

LayinLow
02-07-2011, 09:45 AM
Okay so no shit I know someone who is Rxed 3 10mg opana IRS and 2 20mg opana ERS A DAY.30mg IR, 40mg ER/per day... doesn't really sound that extreme to me, especially when tolerance hits with time. The 30mg IR seems a little high, but taking them orally, turns into not that many mg's getting in your blood. I would enjoy those IR's every day Iv ;D As far as the ER's, do you mean 2 20's twice a day for 80mg daily? 40mg/day is a common dose I thought? Those prices are extreme though. I mean a $500 prescription to control pain seems high... of course I would easily pay it if I was rich, but I'm not, and if you wanted to go oxymorph all the way, add another $400 for IR's, ouch. so, around $8 each for ER 20mg?

N E WAY - any other members who could answer my questions, help? :(
Personally, I would try to get my ER med opana, and get a cheaper IR medication. ie - dilly, morphine ir, roxy, fent suckers would be great too, but a little pricey as well. The first 3 listed are fairly cheap, and work great.

The Ryan
02-07-2011, 10:14 AM
i just pop em in my mouth for a few seconds and rub the coating off with me t-shirt, but then again in those days i was a car fixer...

...as far as crushing, fold that pill into a dollar bill then run a lighter over the dollar bill pushing against the pill for like 5 seconds. no need for hose clamps or any of that. this takes a much less time.

right now im remembering a time i had nothing to snort an opana on except for a bottle of liquor in a car, the back of the liquor bottle was a little concave so i just line it up there and snorted away.

i miss getting high...*sigh*

upstate_007
02-07-2011, 10:30 AM
^^

Yeah, the lighter and dollar bill method works also. When I have time I like the hose clamp because I just feel that getting the powder as fine as possible will lead to more absorption. Junky myth? Maybe. It's a compulsion now though.

LayinLow
02-07-2011, 10:41 AM
Nah, I agree Upstate.
The finer the powder, the more absorption. Quicker as well.
I always thought it was weird when i see people snort REALLY hard as they do their line, and keep snorting, snorting... like they don't want it in their nose, they try to suck in down to their stomach.. which is a waste, and defeats the purpose of snorting, at least to me.
VERY fine powder (suboxone is so easy to get that way, it's great) snort so you know it's in your upper nose, and let it sit there awhile. Small 'sniffs' every 5 minutes or so will keep fresh powder at absorption sites, and clear your nose of any burning as quick as possible.
When you plug something, that's where I seem to have just as good of results wither the powder is fine or a little course. No chunks, but small beads bigger than you would snort have always worked fine when plugging.
You taking notes n00bertz? :)

seven10kids
02-07-2011, 11:34 AM
I know more than a few people getting doses that are pretty high (multi 40s at once, more than every 12 hrs)

I think they would suck if you were used to oxycontin PO and got switched tho those opana PO. Must take like 5 to equal an 80. idk, never tried eating yet.

AndiPandi
02-07-2011, 01:04 PM

That all really just depends on the person and the doctor. I don't think it would be unreasonable to be Rxd 3x a day. I'm in the process of getting my levels checked to see how fast I metabolize the medicine. I'm not even getting more than an hr relief with my IR meds and that's taken as Rxd. Same with my ER meds. I've never gotten a full 12 hrs out of them, it's been more like 10 hrs. If you had a shady doctor or a legit reason as to why you would need one it could be done. It's just a matter of jumping through hoops.

I get told, when I pick up my ER meds, some bs like my insurance saved me 400 and something $$$. I have no idea what they are without it. Actually, before the OCs changed formula, Opana ER was what my insurance wants someone to try and then you'd have to get a prior authorization for the OC. I'm not sure if that's changed. Opana IRs require prior auth and I'm not on them, so I have no idea how much they cost.

My ir is 15 mg oxi ir and if you aren't taking a IR script right now, my bet is that the doctor will prescribe that first over adding more to your ER med.

p.s. they are the shiznit smoked on weed.

p.s.s. funny, i can't find my cat. has anyone seen my kitten? here kitty, kitty, kitty:p

LayinLow
02-07-2011, 01:23 PM
The shiznit?!!? I was going to put salvia tpped with a crushed percocet, and a 20mg opana. This will be vaporized... into the most gray, worst smelling smoke of your life... this means success. Yeah!~!~ Narcan will be handy next to me... don't worry friends. My grandma will be my trip-sitter, I just say I ate a lot of sugar.. :confused:

haha.. thanks for your 'for realz' answers Andi <3333333

PinkLady
02-07-2011, 03:42 PM
I am currently scripted Opana ER 20 mg 2x/day, but I am trying to let the doc know I need an increase bc its not working well enough. As far as I know there are plenty of people on higher doses according to tolerance and pain level. My insurance does cover the ERs, but I asked the first time I filled them and the cash price is $480 for the one month supply. I'm not sure on the IR pricing because my b/t med is percocet.

As far as how they last when taken orally as directed, I found they did last the full 12 hours, but that didn't last long before I started snorting them. :p Hope this helps and hope you are able to get something to keep your pain better under control!

Restharrow
02-09-2011, 12:25 PM

I get 2 40 mg. ER's per day and 60 mg. Oxycodone IR for breakthru pain. been at this clinic almost 9 years now. Been at this dose about 18 months.

I get about 12 hours of pain releif from each of the ER pills. They disolve slow. IMO even if crushed, they "jell" in your stomach and it only advances the release of meds to about 9 hours. Better to take them just like they are designed.

Some people have a HUGE reaction to them nasally and even with my tolerance, I would be afraid to snort them. SWIM's few experiments led to hours of sleep from just a tiny sniff of a pill.

If you are in severe pain, it takes about 40 minutes for them to help orally. A tiny sniff knocks SWIM out. Be very careful with this drug.

Will

LayinLow
02-09-2011, 01:53 PM
Thank you Pink & Will... I find most of the time that MSContin gel up in your stomach as well Will... which leads to only a small amount more euphoria, which isn't worth the few hours less of pain control... similar to your Opana results. This leads me to assume most other low BA, ER medications will do the same thing.

JuStOnEmOrE?
02-09-2011, 08:16 PM
As far as getting everything you can out of it... I don't really do anythign with the coating. Yeah it gels a little bit, and it doesn't taste the best. But the first time I tried Opana, I was in a car with a lack of tools, and I couldn't peel the coating without losing white bits as well. So I said screw it, dropped it in my crusher, and tooted away. It worked fine. When it starts becoming easier to find up here, (hopefully it will flood the market soon), I will try saving the "peels".

The bottle with the peels will probably be sitting right next to my bottle full of OP nubs from filing the little bastards down.

Inside_out
02-11-2011, 03:26 PM
I cut it off with a razor too...you don't lose that much and you can just eat it. Plus I don't like spit on my pills...it grosses me out haha!

They aren't around as much here either although I did get a 20 in my hands today! Last one haha but because of that I can't save the chips. Maybe if they do come around more i'll try saving em.

pokergooch
02-11-2011, 05:47 PM
I used to be a HUGE fan of insulfating the 40mg ER opana's. (scripted 4x a day with 60mg of opana IR's) I like them a lot better by taking them like im supposed to. Unlike oxycontin, they truly do last 12hrs and have very little side effects. Brings my pain down to a 2 or even a 1. The IR's, however, will be taken like Ive always taken them :) With the little pink pills, I don't use a hose clamp anymore. I just crush up with a credit card finely.

Someday, I will try to make a nasal solution. Theoretically, that should give you the most bang for your buck...

RoadHead
02-11-2011, 11:12 PM
[QUOTE=LayinLow;569853]Ok, you guys seem like just the people to ask. ;D
What is standard Opana ER dosing? Every 12 hours? Anyone know of someone on 50+ mg? Or is 40 the highest they recommend? Would 3 per day be reasonable after initial 2-3 months?

I currently take 1 40 mg twice a day though my doctor said if I felt they weren't lasting the entire 12 hrs that he would either give me 3 a day or else increase the IR's from the 3 a day I currently get to either 4 or 5 a day, or increase the 120 600 mcg actiq to a higher amount, my choice.

So far I am fighting the urge and sticking to the current script as written.

Do they last a whole 12 hours when taken as directed? Old OC's would last me personally only about 9 hours. MSContin, once levels peaked and stayed consistent, last well over 12 hours... but was fairly easy to get 3/day of those from PM doctor.

I have been able to make them last the full 12 hours+ unless I am doing something strenuous and aggravate my neck.

The cost of the opana is pretty stiff. For 60 of the 40 mg pills the cost last week was $856.60, 90 of the 10mg IR's was $636.20, and for the 120 of 600mcg generic actiq it was $2499.36.

My copay is $40 for name brand and $10 for generic. No prior authorization needed for any other than the actiq but I have been on it since before they required the PA so I am grandfathered in without having to fight the ins. co..

The 20mg cost was $508.30 for 60 pills but that price was from 6 months ago when I was on them so the price may have changed some since then.

OC's would barely last me 8 hrs when I was on them so I was more than happy to switch to the longer lasting opana. Not as speedy of a buzz as the OC's but I would rather have the longer "body high" than the shorter head buzz and very little pain relief.

HTH and good luck finding some relief.

normus420
02-11-2011, 11:37 PM
holy shit road head your on some serous meds. If you dont mind me asking how old are you and what could possibly be wrong with you to get such awesome stuff? My guess is your in some serious pain in witch case I feel bad for ya. That or your in Florida and Im jealous.

RoadHead
02-12-2011, 12:10 AM
holy shit road head your on some serous meds. If you dont mind me asking how old are you and what could possibly be wrong with you to get such awesome stuff? My guess is your in some serious pain in witch case I feel bad for ya. That or your in Florida and Im jealous.

I'm in my late 50's and have had 2 failed neck surgeries at C2-C3 with a plate installed that the doc got the screws angled wrong so that they stick out and rub against the nerves. The surgeon who operated washed his hands of me and no other doctor is willing to risk the surgery because of the location.

It took me two years of dr after dr. before I found the PM clinic I am at now. Two seperate hospitals back to back with a med school next door so I have the head of anesthesiology from each hospital as my PM doctors and also all the "student anesthesiologists" from the med school wanting to "practice techniques" on me.

I make sure that I am well "compensated" for the aggravation and both primary docs tell the students that what I say goes. If I say I need more meds, I get them. If I say I want to try something else, I get to try it.

Trust me, I would gladly give it all up just to be down to a 1 or 2 on the pain scale. Until 2 months ago when they also added 30 mg of done a day, it had been over 8years since I had been able to sleep for longer than 1 hour at a time before the pain woke me up. I would take an actiq, 20 minutes later back in bed for another hour. Do that routine for 5 hours a night and the shit gets pretty old real quick.

It's a bitch getting old but as long as I stay busy it helps keep my mind off how shitty I feel. I just retired 3 months ago and that was why I asked the doctor if adding the done to the mix would help and he agreed that it would.

Overall I have no complaints about my treatment or about how I feel daily. I still try to stay busy to keep my mind off shit but with it being so friggen cold this winter, a little extra medication helps to warm the old bones up.

BTW I am not in Florida but up by the Canadian border.

Thanks for asking and keep yourself warm and medicated. Better living through chemistry is more than just a saying, it's a way of life.

sourcecod
02-12-2011, 06:43 AM
I like the idea of saving the little chunks, almost like a savings account. The way I do it with a Silent Knight Pill Crusher. It's like a pro-grade pill crusher. The bags are much stronger than cellophane, and with a bit of luck, I have been able to separate 99% of the powder from the coating. I end up eating the coating anyway, just because. anyway, check out Silent Knight on google.

People Stew
03-10-2011, 12:46 PM
I've been wiping them down as much as I can, and then dropping them into my pill crusher and then separating the remaining coating with a knife. It seems like you can fish the coating pieces out and "crumble" them back into the pile to get the remaining residue.

that Silent Knight looks intense. I have this tiny plastic cup-looking thing I use. It gets the job done but I might have to upgrade.

WeJamminn
03-14-2011, 11:34 AM
i use a ped egg and don't even take the coating off of it. Never done shit to me so I guess it's safe. Someone told me one time that if u didnt take the coating off it would stop your heart or some bullshit like that. Definitely not true tho, I would've died a long ass time ago. lol

People Stew
03-14-2011, 04:02 PM
I left the coating on the first time I tried, and I was fine. It just seemed to have a harder time getting where it needed to go really. I'm going to try alcohol to remove it next time, as water seems to gum everything up no matter how careful I am.

Marlboro Man
03-16-2011, 04:41 AM
Opanas are stout and are a disaster for your tolerance. Even though Oxymorphone is second only to some GOOD diesel I wouldn't recommend to anybody who still has a baby tolerance. Not for the sake harm reduction (harm reduction is important) but because it wrecks your tolerance and because after you have gotten used to a good Opana buzz the rest of the pharms seem like a placebo.

I used to wipe them down 92% ISO alcohol but now I peel them with razor. I don't try to peel all of the good stuff away from the coating anymore. Sometimes the pill looks more round than stop sign shaped when I am done hacking away at it. I save the peeling in an old pill bottle with about 30 BBs. When I run out of pills I add the BBs to the peeling and shake the hell out of the bottle for about ten minutes. The BBs remove damn near all of the oxymorphome from from the peelings. Then I sift the mess I just made through a screen that was originally designed to put in the drain of a kitchen sink.

I used to use some regular wire screen mesh but I saw that thing laying around the house and the gears started turning. The 'cup' on the bottom of the screen fits perfectly around the pill bottle so I just fit it to the top of bottle and gently shake it like a salt shaker over a black CD case. This only separates the big pieces of coating. You'll still have to remove the tiny pieces manually. The tiny pieces I throw away. The big chunks of coating I save for later. I usually end up with a huge pile, about the equivalent to four or five pills from the peelings of sixty pills.

When I am done with that I'll take the peelings that I saved and scrape any remaining powder off of them with a razor. Sometimes it gets tricky trying to hold little pieces of folded up rubbery coating in place while you rake the good stuff off of them so you have to get creative.

Why do junkys always have to turn everything in a fucking ritual?

For me doing 30-50mg all at one time is a waste. I like to do small lines about 5mgs for each side then wait about fifteen minutes then clean my nose out and do it again until I get to where I want to be. With Opana if I don't clean my nose out every fifteen minutes the shit gels up and get what I have come to call Opana scabs stuck in my nose. The really shitty part about snorting Opana is that if I miss a dose or try to cut back the first withdrawl symptom I get is the sniffles which doesn't fly with the way they formulate the little bastards. My two cents worth anyway.

upstate_007
03-16-2011, 08:42 AM
Anyone else notice breathing problems from sniffing this shit? I can always feel a little bit go down the throat when sniffing no matter how hard I try to do it as lightly as possible. I now feel something like chest congestion. It's scaring me to the point of lowering my tolerance so that I can take them ry mouth the way they are intended.

AndiPandi
03-16-2011, 12:29 PM
Upstate I know what you're talking about. I get that and it's scaring me, too. I get that cough later and it's real phlegmy. Like back when I used to smoke. I pretty much have the snort down to a science and only lightly snort. I've been trying to lower my tolerance and taking them orally. Only problem is I'm in loads of pain and it's not cutting it.

Marlboro Man
03-17-2011, 12:58 PM
The whole lungs filling full and hacking your brains out is part of the reason I started doing little lines then cleaning my nose out. Sometimes I'll go to the sink and snort water up my nose, blow it all out then get a tissue and blow my nose until everything is out. I've benn told that you can't possible suck anything into your lungs by snorting because of this flap and that wall and that it will get stuck onto you esophagus, etc. My shit must not be working right because pills fill up my lungs. Opana are the worst. It must be all those Timex fillers. The only time my lungs has ever felt that way is when I used at a company making the fiberglass insulation headliners for automobiles. The air was full of of tiny pieces of fiberglass. If you got too hot and took your mask off and breathed the air you was stopped-up for a week. You couldn't even see the stuff unless you went until the 'dark room' where QC would put a blacklight on the finished product to look for defects. You would hold a black to your cloths and you could see tiny pieces of fiberglass all over you. To make it worse they used some powdered adhesive to make the stuff stick together and it would literally glue the stuff to your lungs. That's what snorting big lines of Opana feels like after a while. I think once your grind the waxy Timex crap into a powder it acts like an adhesive and glues the shit to your lungs. Not to mention the Opana scabs will cake up in your nose and turn to concrete. I've haven't banged anything in fifteen years and hope I never go that road again. I didn't start to feel better until I went to the trouble of doing small lines for and hour at a time instead of doing a weezer like one would do with coke. It's a a pain in the ass but I can breathe now.

upstate_007
03-17-2011, 01:33 PM
I've noticed smaller lines definitely do help. Still feel tight in the chest though. I bought some chest cold medicine with an expectorant and that is seeming to help a whole lot. Bottom line though is that I am not cool with the thought of all these gelling agents lodging in my lungs. I am working to reduce my tolerance to where oral use is good enough. It will take a while, but it will be worth it.

There was a thread a while ago about a company designing a device for insulffation of meds. Sort of like a straw with one end in your mouth and the other in your nostril. The theory being that when you blow through the tube which blows the medicine into your nose, your mouth/nasal cavity, palate area seals the area between the mouth and the nasal cavity which would not allow any powder to go down your throat. I am experimenting with that right now and notice a HUGE difference. I just have to play around with a few more designs to get one that works the best.

AndiPandi
03-17-2011, 01:54 PM
I clean my nose out with Simply Saline. Out of all the saline products I've tried, I prefer that the most. I won't use without it.

I remember that thread about the mouth/nose device. I'm curious to know exactly how it goes for you.

People Stew
03-17-2011, 03:53 PM
I'd be interested to see what you come up with, upstate. I saw the thread about that device and tried making my own with a flexible straw. I was able to blow around 5mg into my nose but it felt weird and it seems like some of it didn't get where it needed to go somehow. Like it went too far possibly. I'll keep toying around with it though.

Marlboro Man
03-17-2011, 04:40 PM
I'd be interested to see what you come up with, upstate. I saw the thread about that device and tried making my own with a flexible straw. I was able to blow around 5mg into my nose but it felt weird and it seems like some of it didn't get where it needed to go somehow. Like it went too far possibly. I'll keep toying around with it though.

I have a buddy that's mostly a tweaker that swears by this. He talks a kiddie straw cut in half with the bendable end and fills it with Oxy/Opana. He uses a small piece of paper to make a funnel for the straw so he can dump his dose in it. Then he puts puts one end end in his nose and the other in his mouth and blows the powder into his nose. He holds the straw like a joint as he does this. I'm wasn't convinced it work until somebody mention it here since I seen a lot of powder fall out of his nose. I figured it was just one of his tweaker notions. I've never tried it since I wouldn't share a straw anymore than I would a needle.

One hundred dollar bills are nasty, too. I don't know if the last person who used it had what ever STD. It would hard to explain to the dear wife that the reason she know has what ever STD is because the bank teller gave me a nasty twenty dollar bill. I'm going to avoid that situation if I can.

I might toy with this idea if somebody else says it works. Heck, even I can learn new tricks.

People Stew
03-17-2011, 05:29 PM
This is the thing that was mentioned in another thread:

http://www.directhaler.com/search/directhaler-h15.htm

It basically looks like a bendy straw. I'm not sure how the "flow valve" works but it looks cool.

Dr. McKay
03-18-2011, 12:30 AM

I personally get Rx'd 2 40mg Er's + 1 30mg ER per day. then I also get 4 - 10 mg opana IR tabs.
I consider myself very lucky to have such an understanding doc. I have not gotten an increase in about 6 months , but I have been on Opana for almost 2 years now. I started out on 10mg Er 2x per day plus 3 10mg Irs. Then up to the 30mg Er's, Then up to the 40's, and then he added the 30's that I take 1 time during the day in between the 40's. I got upped to 4 -10mg IR's last July.
So I am on a total of 150mgs of Opana a day now.
It works great on my pain , and I still feel awesome everytime I take it.

Marlboro Man
03-18-2011, 01:01 AM
This is the thing that was mentioned in another thread:

http://www.directhaler.com/search/directhaler-h15.htm

It basically looks like a bendy straw. I'm not sure how the "flow valve" works but it looks cool.

That's probably where my tweaker buddy got the idea.

I've been up his ass trying to get him off the needle and he shows me a better (worse) way to do pills.

Talk about no good deed going unpunished!

seven10kids
03-18-2011, 01:01 AM
seen people get rxed more than every 12 hrs.

on the stock bottle it says right one it a twice a day med or once every 12 hrs or however they word it. someone that oxycontin never did.

05-13-2011, 12:17 PM
i am a occasional user, not habitual or anything as i like to avoid being hooked and wd's.

Anyhow, i can put down 2x percoset 30s with no problems via sniffing, however 1/2 of a 20 opana DESTROYED me. Like puking and cant keep any food down all night, feels like someone smashed my eyeball with a ball peen hammer. I would seriously use caution with this stuff. Its not like the old oc's where if you took too much you can force some food in your stomach to feel better. You are cashed and cant hold anything down and are just riding it out till its over.

upstate_007
05-13-2011, 01:39 PM
2x percoset 30s

Do a bit of reading here. I suggest the oxycodone sub-forum for starters.