PDA

View Full Version : Sublingual Opana?

pokergooch
12-20-2010, 04:46 PM
Today I decided to experiment a little. As most of you know, OxyM skyrockets your tolerance. I started to think, what about sublingual? So, I did it 2 ways. 1. crush the 10mg ir and just put under tongue an then 2. just put the entire pill under tongue.

I was pleasantly surprised by both results. I cant say for sure which one is better, but I do know that putting under the tongue is tons better than just swallowing. I don't want to go as far as saying its better than snorting, but thats for everyones input to decide..

Instead of having to insulfate 4-5, I can do 1 and it does the trick.. all your feed back is appreciated.

BTW, most of my friends have switched from oc to opana and the most everyone thinks that opana is tons better than oc.

degausser
12-20-2010, 04:57 PM
Today I decided to experiment a little. As most of you know, OxyM skyrockets your tolerance. I started to think, what about sublingual? So, I did it 2 ways. 1. crush the 10mg ir and just put under tongue an then 2. just put the entire pill under tongue.
I was pleasantly surprised by both results. I cant say for sure which one is better, but I do know that putting under the tongue is tons better than just swallowing. I don't want to go as far as saying its better than snorting, but thats for everyones input to decide..
Instead of having to insulfate 4-5, I can do 1 and it does the trick.. all your feed back is appreciated.
BTW, most of my friends have switched from oc to opana and the most everyone thinks that opana is tons better than oc.
Theoretically, intranasal is higher ba than sublingual.

The best roa that I found other than iv was the nasal sprayer. I tried sublingual after an extraction and didn't really find it to be that effective, especially when compared to the nasal sprayer. A few words of advice, find a sprayer that atomizes more than 1/30th of a cc per spray. Also, make sure to extend the Straw enough to reach the very bottom of the sprayer.

pokergooch
12-20-2010, 05:05 PM
What type of nasal sprayer would you recommend? like name brand, etc.

degausser
12-20-2010, 05:10 PM
What type of nasal sprayer would you recommend? like name brand, etc.
Good question. I used an Afrin bottle, but it didn't work too well. I wish I had an answer but I didn't have opana for long enough to give it enough attention. If I get more and try again I'll let you know.

But hey! If sublingual worked for you, then why not! That's great man.

ka11ink
12-20-2010, 05:17 PM

I cant imagine anybody not enjoying Opana more than OC. Like comparing Grey Goose to Orloff.

Oxyphile
12-20-2010, 05:18 PM
Sublingual has definitely worked for me in the past. I had a bad cold at the time and insufflating was out of the question, Opana gels up bad enough as it is, forget trying with a nose that was nearly impossible to breathe through. Degausser's nasal spray thread was intriguing to me, I'll have to try that sometime.

But yeah, if you don't want to insufflate for whatever reason, or if you just find sublingual to have a better outcome then stick with it. Bioavialability is a tricky thing and can definitely vary between different people. Enjoy your oxymorphone and be safe, it's a hell of a drug :D

MEKONE
12-20-2010, 10:42 PM
My fun with Opana IR started sublingually then progressed to railing and using a nasal spray.
Sublingually worked VERY good until I railed.
IMO Railing as well as the nasal spray works MUCH better but like you said it "skyrockets your tolerance".