PDA

View Full Version : 10mg methadone?

ausativa
12-17-2010, 12:47 PM
54 142 white round 10mg methadone.. can i bang this or not?

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

fuck it im doing it

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

fruitless

ka11ink
12-17-2010, 12:50 PM
It's really hit or miss with banging any kind of methadone. some people swear if they do enough they get a great rush but the few times I've tried I haven't had any luck. Obviously done has avery high Oral BA, and methadone in general isn't a euphoric opiate (not to most). It's not like where if you have a high tolerance swallowing a 30mg roxi doesn't do shit for you euphoria wise but if u bang it u can feel a tiny bit of the Opie goodness for a few seconds; doing this with a low dose of methadone hoping to 'just feel a little something' isn'tgoing to work.

If you wanna boot it boot it, but don't expect much. I'm a needle freak and will shoot absolutely anything and even I don't bang the dones I get rxd.

Uncle Wiggly
12-17-2010, 01:00 PM
Ka11 said it all. If you have your mind set on booting it, that's what's going to happen. Most folks, from what I've seen and heard, don't get shit out of it. Good luck and be careful.

YMMV

The Ryan
12-17-2010, 02:02 PM
just eat all whats left in the spoon

meth has like 80% oral BA

skeezerjohns22
12-18-2010, 02:46 AM
A bit off topic from banging methadone, but i find it to be very euphoric when taken.

I usually go on a 2 week stretch monthly of eating nothing but methadone, and i still get the warm/fuzzy feeling almost every time.

To each his own i guess??

To Each His Gnome
12-18-2010, 11:43 AM
If you do enough, there is a "rush", but not a typical opiate rush. I usually bang 30-50 mgs at a time. Right after I boot, I get this wierd sensation for about 10 seconds like I'm gonna puke, then it fades and is replaced by a nice long-lasting opie glow. Usually 40 or 50 mgs will actually have me nodding.

I've always known that banging dones is not too good for you (actually, that's how I first found Opiophile; trying to find info on the effectiveness/dangers of banging done), but it certainly does the trick for me. I always cold cook and double filter to minimize filler crappiness (also, if you cold cook the first time, you can usually use warm water to get a decent second wash if you're jonesing; but you're also getting more filler crap in there, so be cautious).

normus420
12-18-2010, 11:57 AM
yea Ive shot em befor it was weird not much of a rush but i guess i only did like 30mg. It did get me well tho .

joep
06-02-2011, 12:54 AM
so if im having to take around 80mg of dones orally to feel a buzz. how much would you guys reccommend i try banging to keep tings safe but still get high? my gen rule of thumb is to bang 1/3 of what you would normally snort or eat. thats been my experience with oxy and herion anyway...i have alot of dones i geneally sell to get h...if booting a done a as god as a few of you gus mentioned id like to try...just hyper safe when it comes to iv new drugs.....anyway this is my first post...hello and thank you - joep

The Ryan
06-02-2011, 01:11 AM
so if im having to take around 80mg of dones orally to feel a buzz. how much would you guys reccommend i try banging to keep tings safe but still get high? my gen rule of thumb is to bang 1/3 of what you would normally snort or eat. thats been my experience with oxy and herion anyway...i have alot of dones i geneally sell to get h...if booting a done a as god as a few of you gus mentioned id like to try...just hyper safe when it comes to iv new drugs.....anyway this is my first post...hello and thank you - joep

60mg will be fine, methadone has an oral bioavailibility of ~80%, when snorting heroin your only getting 30% of the drug, and of course IV you get 100%, so and IV and oral dose of methadone will not be much different at all.

Import
06-02-2011, 03:15 AM
I take 105 daily, and I bang 105 when I shoot. Anything above 70 or 80 will give me a rush. Not much danger in shooting your oral dose, but push slowly just in case...

duck
06-02-2011, 08:22 AM
I take 105 daily, and I bang 105 when I shoot. Anything above 70 or 80 will give me a rush. Not much danger in shooting your oral dose, but push slowly just in case...

Interesting...

Unbalanced
06-02-2011, 06:19 PM
You have the oral liquid formula i guess.
How much liquid is 105mg for you?

Here in Sweden 105mg is 21ml (if you are on the 5mg/ml formula)

The Ryan
06-03-2011, 11:30 AM
You have the oral liquid formula i guess.
How much liquid is 105mg for you?

Here in Sweden 105mg is 21ml (if you are on the 5mg/ml formula)

I think the US is 10mg/mL, not positive though.

Candy Heart
06-03-2011, 01:25 PM
I think the US is 10mg/mL, not positive though.

You are correct.

mainline
06-03-2011, 07:11 PM
60mg will be fine, methadone has an oral bioavailibility of ~80%, when snorting heroin your only getting 30% of the drug, and of course IV you get 100%, so and IV and oral dose of methadone will not be much different at all.

The ORAL B/A of methadone varies greatly from person to person. Can be as low as 40% and as high as 90%. So... yeah.