I would say think of a Hydrocodone or Oxycodone high and
multilply that by 500 or so...then you should have an idea. We
each took about 100-150mcg initially sublingualy. I felt the
first effects within 10 minutes...I was trying to figure out if
it was placebo or not, but after 30 minutes I knew my body had
just been ravaged by opiates. We all finished off the vile, so I
would assume that by the end up the night I ended up taking
200-259mcg total. The high lasted for appoximately 4-6 hours. It
wouldn't be foreign territory for the users of any opiate drug.
I'll tell you right now that it does not compare to H, so don't
expect that. But then again, I didn't take it I.V. The day after
I did Dermorphin, I decided to snort half a hit of H, and it's
definately more potent (nothing I would ruin my life over, mind
you. H takes you away from all your problems, which is why I can
see people getting [mentally and physically] addicted. But what
happens when you are off it? You're problems are still right
there. But it DOES feel frighteningly good ;) Anyway, that's
about all I can tell you about Dermorphin...typical opiate
high....VERY potent...unscheduled by the DEA...available for
order from many research companies (although most of them don't
sell to individuals). I won't tell you any companies on here,
because the the last thing I want is for tons of people to order
it and O.D., as it is VERY potent. Then you would have ABC and
Hard Copy at your door with some horseshit like "New Designer
Drug-Dermorphin...the Legal Killer!" Heheh, sorry about that.
Besides, like I told you, 99% of the companies won't sell to the
public. Well, now you guys know about this particular
peptide...it IS orally active, it DOES pass the blood brain
barrier, and it is, basically, an opiate (although technically
it's not).

That's about it for my report. Hope this quenched your curiosity.
Like anything else, be careful when trying it, and enjoy! On a
final note, it makes people (myself included) feel so stupid for
trying to hookup Vicodin, Percodan, MS Contin, etc...we had this
shit staring us in the face the entire time. Ack. Oh well, later
for now....

-Atrox

replicant76
04-28-2005, 05:29 AM
good lord, time to start researching suppliers!

paesan
04-28-2005, 09:17 AM
I just placed an order for a mg of this stuff. I'll let you guys know how it pans out.

replicant76
04-28-2005, 02:09 PM
could you pm the website to me?

red26
04-29-2005, 12:36 AM
I did some reading up on Dermorphin and something I didnt know is that the colorado river toad produces it!(aka sonoran toad or something like that) It seems there is a way to "milk" the toads but you also get other toxins with it that produce stimulant/hallucinatory effects as well. Time for a road trip! speedball on peyote anyone?

COLONELWAYNE
04-29-2005, 04:04 AM
Hey paesan, would you pm me the website as well? (before your bombarded with gaboodles of request like mine and replicant 76's haha!) THANKS!

red26
04-29-2005, 09:44 AM
Sorry to jump on the train but I'm extremely curious as well. If you have the time please pm me as well. I'll trade you.

paesan
04-29-2005, 11:31 AM
I did some reading up on Dermorphin and something I didnt know is that the colorado river toad produces it!(aka sonoran toad or something like that) It seems there is a way to "milk" the toads but you also get other toxins with it that produce stimulant/hallucinatory effects as well. Time for a road trip! speedball on peyote anyone?

Actully its isolated from the skin of the South American frog Phyllomedusa sauvagei or Phyllomedusa Bicolor(Chacoan Giant Waxy Monkey Tree Frog). The Matses and Mayoruna tribes of Peru employ Phyllomedusa bicolor secretions applied to self inflicted skin burns to produce an agonizing attack of diarrhea, vomiting, tachycardia and systemic collapse, that is followed by a state of hyper-acuity of the senses attended by abundant energy and stamina without need for food or drink. Dermophin is just one of the peptides found among other components.

Just so you guys I'm up to about 250mcgs and I'm feeling toasty!!!

PM Me for any other info.:D

replicant76
04-30-2005, 05:58 AM
[QUOTE=paesan

Just so you guys I'm up to about 250mcgs and I'm feeling toasty!!!

PM Me for any other info.:D[/QUOTE]

you got your order already?

paesan
05-02-2005, 12:55 PM
you got your order already?

Yep. Because of the type of chemical it is they had to have it overnighted. I'm think I'm going for 25mg with a buddy of mine either today or tomorrow. This time I'm going with the more potent analog Dermorphin (1-4) amide (sequence Tyr-DArg-Phe-Gly-NH2). I might also try the dermorphin (1-4) (sequence Tyr-DArg-Phe-Sar)

I'll keep everyone posted on the results of my "research"

bmurphr1
05-03-2005, 04:03 AM
I too would like the source of dermorphin...greatly appreciated.

replicant76
05-12-2005, 03:58 PM
when u recieved yor order was it a liquid? mine came in a vial but all that is in there is a little crystal (very tiny) did it leak?? please help!!!!! can u pm me and let me know how it was used?

Yep. Because of the type of chemical it is they had to have it overnighted. I'm think I'm going for 25mg with a buddy of mine either today or tomorrow. This time I'm going with the more potent analog Dermorphin (1-4) amide (sequence Tyr-DArg-Phe-Gly-NH2). I might also try the dermorphin (1-4) (sequence Tyr-DArg-Phe-Sar)

I'll keep everyone posted on the results of my "research"

SuperJunky
05-13-2005, 07:18 PM
I ordered 1/2 a mg of dermorphin from an on-line supplier. It came as a sticky white Crystaline substance in a small glass vile. I dumped it out into a spoon and added 50 units (1/2 CC) of water with a syringe. I figured that 500 ug divided by 50 units worked out to 10 ug per unit. As soon as the water was added it instantly dissolved. I was originally planning on administering it sublingualy or buccally but on a whim I decided to inject it IV seeing as no one else seemed to have tried it. I decided that 100 mcg was a good dose. I sucked it up into the syringe and tied my arm off. The rig was a bit dull but I'm pro with a needle so it took me a second to find a vein. I registered blood and pushed half the shot and then untied my arm, waited a couple seconds and pushed the rest. WOW, what a fucking rush - just as good as smack, if not better. Instead of just feeling the rush in my head I could feel it from my head into my shoulders and all along my spine. My pupils were huge, I mean jumbo sized. I stood up and was quite dizzy. I waited a half an hour and injected another 6 units, total of 160 ug. Even the 60 ug gave a great rush. After that I went up and started to work in my greenhouses cleaning plants up. I had a decent opiate buzz going, not like heroin or oxy, the same but different, all opiates have different highs, you should all know what I mean... I left my house and headed for my farm stand a couple towns over. I looked in the rear view and noticed that my pupils had shrunk quite a bit. The high only lated about 45 minutes and by an hour I was 100% sober, not even the happy go lucky after glow I get with all other opiates. When I got home I decided to do another shot seeing as it was supposed to get very cold that night and I had battled the wind attempting to drag floating row cover over my early strawberries and the plants at my stand, it sucks when months of hard work can be destroyed in one night when theres nothing you can do about it. (theres no building, just 4 large canopies and a variety of benches and racks.) I decided to do 15 units, 150 ug at once. Damn, I thought I was going to fall out of my chair. I then had a shot of vodka, popped 2 10 mg cyclobenzaprine (aka flexiral sp?) and opened a beer. Since it said that you should reconstitute it just before use, I wasn't sure if it would break down over night so I injected it in three shots over the course of the rest of the night.The next morning I woke up feeling a bit groggy, but the booze and pills would do that any ways. I took a shower, ate a banana and then had an extreme constipated cramping feeling in my stomach. By the time I made it to work the pain in my stomach had passed.Over all I found it to be an interesting substance and I don't regret paying the $30. The rush was amazing but I was only really high for 5 minutes, fallowed by a 45 minute buzz and no after glow. I think I'm going to purchase some more as well as one of the analogs. I want to try different methods of administration, sublingual, SC, insufalated etc. as well as mixing it with other opiates. I was thinking of purchasing the 90 something % pure Mitragynine (sp?) and mixing it with the dermorphin and IV it. Does any one know how long the stuff will stay good for after it has been mixed in water? Will refrigeration help, it says on the info that came with it not to freeze it. I don't have a microgram scale, or even a milligram scale for that matter so dissolving the entire amount at once is the only way I have to accurately measure it out.Sorry if this is unorganized and confusing, I'm tired and frustrated and fairly doped up, I'll edit it later when I get my head back together.

bluelight
05-18-2005, 01:38 PM
Put in an order yesterday with a company I googled and thought I had 5mg on the way. Just checked E-mail and the Co. wants copy of buisness license to proceed further.........Bummer.Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

SuperJunky
05-18-2005, 04:56 PM
Go with a different supplier, PM me if you need one that dosn't ask bs questions...

alowishus
05-30-2005, 01:29 PM
I would say the price has gone up some, unless i'm looking at something different.
$1200 for 100 micrograms.:( :mad:

Somni Divine
05-31-2005, 01:19 AM
Here's an address I found (hope it works for everyone) with most of the information alt.drugs.hard has on the magic substance from the "opium toad"... it is a really long address, so I hope it works for anyone interested. It is very interesting, and the posts there are strikingly similar to here - the discovery by a newsgroup member, and then the reports of experiences similar to what you all have had ... the only thing that was kind of scary is the guy "Atrox" that P.K. quotes in the beginning of this thread said he had some he was going to shoot in his freezer, and report back, and he never reported back. The guy who initiated the conversation was really concerned about him. This was back in 1999 so, maybe he's just still nodding ("party like it's 1999"?? :p ) - hopefully not the final nod :( . Oh, and also, I found it interesting researching this stuff that they there are some theories that opiates may be related to autism, this one, dermorphin, in particular. They think that it may be actually a cause of autism, it is one of the opiates apparently the human body makes on it's own and they think maybe too much leaks into the brain of autistic kids causing hallucinations, and other problems. Just an interesting side note, it was not in with the alt.drugs information. Okay, here's the link, good luck!
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.drugs.hard/browse_frm/thread/d9796113b216592/1f639bc2c8826f6b?tvc=1&q=%22dermorphin%22+group:alt.drugs.hard&hl=en#1f639bc2c8826f6b

jacky
05-31-2005, 11:09 AM
yeah, autism is also linked to the opioids casien a and casomorphin that are produced from foods like milk and wheat gluten................

Paregoric Kid
03-18-2010, 03:56 PM
there is a related peptide called hyp-dermorphin and hyp6-dermorphin found in Phyllomedusa rohdei and may be found in other Phyllomedusa frogs.

Dick_Diver
04-15-2010, 04:19 PM
If there's anyone out there who could shoot me a PM on how to order this stuff without a business license, I would be very grateful. *crosses fingers*

hovadagod
04-15-2010, 05:40 PM
nice first post!

duck
04-15-2010, 06:03 PM
lmao, epic

MadWolfZX
08-19-2010, 06:37 PM
Any longer term experience with this substance from the pioneering users here? I have a source and I'm itching to buy some to 'research'.

Last thing I tried was isolated Kratom alkaloids and found that to be very disappointing, though my tolerance to opiates may have been the contributing factor to it's ineffectiveness.

Chris

Opiyum
08-19-2010, 07:51 PM
I have had a Kambo stick laying around for months now that I have yet to work up the balls to try. Once I do I'm sure I'll have something say about it. If I survive that is.

Opiyum
08-19-2010, 09:15 PM
Jesus Christ!

I just took the wrapping off of the stick for the first time after this post reminded me of the Kambo stick and as I pulled the stick covered in yellow venom out of the wrapper three little bugs ran out on my coffee table.
I hope those bugs aren't extremely prolific. I hope I didn't just cause the extinction of some plant or animal species in PA.

I wonder how those fuckers survived inside a ziplock bag for the last few months...I hope they didn't eat up all the venom.

OneEye
08-19-2010, 09:29 PM
If someone could PM me a good supplier, I would be greatly obliged.

Opiyum
08-19-2010, 09:38 PM
There aren't private messages anymore but a lot of vendors have these in stock.
I don't think there are going to be any people here who have tried these but I bet any reputable vendor you find, that is offering these , is going to have a good product.
They are expensive but there are lots of doses per stick.

OneEye
08-19-2010, 09:47 PM
Silly me, I meant VM.

and I was actually referring to dermorphin, not Kambo, though I do find that very intriguing. Please let me know how it goes for you.

MadWolfZX
08-20-2010, 06:56 AM
Silly me, I meant VM.

and I was actually referring to dermorphin, not Kambo, though I do find that very intriguing. Please let me know how it goes for you.

I'll let you know my supplier, but before I do this, I want to test the quality of the product. It will be a couple of weeks before I have extra $$ to buy it, so give me at least 3 weeks before I can possibly recommend a supplier.

Chris

harmonik
08-20-2010, 09:30 AM
I thought discussion of vendors wasn't allowed...?

Interesting product, I'm surprised I haven't seen anything about it. I might give it a test. I wonder if it vaporizes..

MadWolfZX
08-20-2010, 09:50 AM
I thought discussion of vendors wasn't allowed...?

Interesting product, I'm surprised I haven't seen anything about it. I might give it a test. I wonder if it vaporizes..

Sure, not on the forum. Is a behind the scenes private/virtual message also TOS violation?

Chris

harmonik
08-20-2010, 09:56 AM
Sure, not on the forum. Is a behind the scenes private/virtual message also TOS violation?

Chris
Yeah, it is. Don't do anything on the forum at all.. I wouldn't even act like you were going to do it or solicit someone's contact info for it..

It wasn't really hard to find vendors for it, I found about four in 5 minutes of searching.

ryan
08-20-2010, 12:00 PM
Woah...how is it i've never heard of or tried this before?
Nevermind -- a lot of the reports on BL are very negative, and some say it's more kappa than mu...which is bad at least for a euphoric high.

MadWolfZX
08-20-2010, 01:53 PM
Woah...how is it i've never heard of or tried this before?
Nevermind -- a lot of the reports on BL are very negative, and some say it's more kappa than mu...which is bad at least for a euphoric high.

Variable reports, including very good ones from reputable members from here. Animal studies I have read have been very promising as well as the majority of user experiences.

I will definitely still try it and report back my experience. I am being sure to get mine from a very reputable bio material supplier as to be sure the material I experiment with is exactly what is described in the research papers. It may cost a bit more in the end, but I want to minimize the chance of a negative experience. I'll try oral first, and then maybe try IV if the oral application is not a negative experience.

WickedContin
09-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Wow.. I may have to order some of this.

I am no chemistry major by any means, so I've gotta ask... does anyone know if there is any chance that this might show-up as an opaite on a ua. Prob a dumb question since it comes from a frog instead of a poopy, but just curious if anyone knows how the body breaks it down..

Disconnect
09-20-2010, 02:21 PM
I'm ordering some of this stuff, myself. I'll be sure to write a review. I'm extremely curious. I've read about the purging associated with using the full blown frog juice. Is it true that none of this comes with using pure Derm? I wonder how this would mix with kratom. It's such a short high and kratom is somewhat long-lived. Might be nice to experience them at the same time.

MadWolfZX
09-27-2010, 10:40 AM
I'm ordering some of this stuff, myself. I'll be sure to write a review. I'm extremely curious. I've read about the purging associated with using the full blown frog juice. Is it true that none of this comes with using pure Derm? I wonder how this would mix with kratom. It's such a short high and kratom is somewhat long-lived. Might be nice to experience them at the same time.

All of the animal research points to this being an excellent opiate pain reliever. The few personal accounts of people trying the isolated peptide have been extremely positive for 'recreational' use for euphoria except one user that claimed only negative experiences such as dysphoria on another forum. My intended use is pain relief. However, I would not at all mind the side effect of euphoria if present in great amounts....

But another question is biological side effect(s) of use in humans, especially over extended periods or high frequency of use. This chemical is still in animal study stage - I am not aware of any human trials of notability at the moment, only a prelminary one from the early 80's specifically studying PRL effect of dermorphin in men and women.

One can only speculate the possible effect(s). One has to be desperate to try such experimental chemicals IMO. I qualify, it seems. I planned to try it last month but money issues prevented the purchase.

jacky
09-27-2010, 01:25 PM
from what I remember, dermorphin is quickly catabolized by enzymes... rendering it a quick acting substance.

there is some research into analogs of dermorphin that defy quick enzymatic destruction.
I remember doing the research, and finding a company that sells the compound...but carried no further investigation.

a patch, buccal quid with dermorphin would probably provide sustained release...

the person I knew that tried it did injection, probably IV.
the effect was interesting...but shorter acting than heroin.

Krazy Eights
09-27-2010, 03:03 PM
Well my interest is peaked. I wonder if intranasal use would be good, or if the rig is a must. Trying to take an extended break from using sticks. I'm guessing this stuff wouldn't trigger a drug test, since it's not from the poppy. Anybody have experience in tooting it?

Disconnect
09-27-2010, 04:16 PM
Well, I can't seem to find any sources. Everyone I've tried asked bullshit questions and didn't have the chem. They said it would take a whopping three weeks to get it. Tell my shaky hands and sick stomach three weeks!

Honestly, I'm trying to get this stuff because I really want to try IVing H, but my significant other would probably kill me if I tried it. I've got him convinced that this is less harmful. If only there were other things that were close in strength but lesser known. :(

Halfway tempted to just lie.

MadWolfZX
09-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Well, I can't seem to find any sources. Everyone I've tried asked bullshit questions and didn't have the chem. They said it would take a whopping three weeks to get it. Tell my shaky hands and sick stomach three weeks!

Honestly, I'm trying to get this stuff because I really want to try IVing H, but my significant other would probably kill me if I tried it. I've got him convinced that this is less harmful. If only there were other things that were close in strength but lesser known. :(

Halfway tempted to just lie.

So you outright lied about this being safe? LOL. No one has any idea what kind of potential damage this could cause the human body. Safer? Hardly. A much smaller error in dosage will cause potential fatality with a substance that is active at the minute levels this is active at! Heroin is actually very safe if it's pharm grade - though stuff purchases off the street does not count -- 'street' H sometimes is not H at all, and you have all of the potential cuts that are dangerous that can be present, of course. Then street 'H' is not sold at a known dose/strength. Think of the poorly done fent cuts that have popped up once in a while resulting in quick fatal reactions.

jacky
09-28-2010, 03:51 PM
yeah, I wouldnt encourage anyone to do this research, unless its part of some clinical trial.....
that probably wont happen unless they can patent some similiar compound.

being an endogenous compound, this substance could have side effects that are not generally attributed to opiates/opioids.

I definitely wouldnt want to depend on the substance to stay well.

there is a type of compound in our saliva, that is apparently more potent than morphine. obviously body chemistry limits the effects of this compound, probably via enzymatic means??
similiar to peptides like dermorphin, there is the chance that some compound synthetic or organic could delay enzyme destruction...
we could get high off our own "gear" with the right chemical to delay or shut off enzymatic activity.

personally I am more excited about casomorphin and casein analogs, these are peptides/peptide like compounds that are found in wheat and milk......think non dairy creamer...
anyway, peptides such as these are common in foods.
it excites me to think that non dairy creamer could possibly in the future be a precursor source for a compound that both tastes great, goes well in coffee or tea, and gets us around all the laws and restrictions that are associated with getting high.
an analog of this type could be chosen not for its potency...but its lack of potency....for safetys sake...and to try and create a larger window of opportunity for the hedonistic explorer. because the compounds are so cheap, and plentiful, potency need not be the main goal for structural augmentation.....
if it could come close to the potency of codeine, or even 1/10 the potency of codeine, that would still be enough for me.

I think peptides are going to be a big/huge thing in the coming years.
and from what I understand, to the right person, they are not all that hard to throw together.

just give me a peptide that tastes good, does not incur the tolerance bitch, and does not burn when its entered into my nasal passages...

No Looking Back
09-28-2010, 07:01 PM
very interesting stuff...looking forward to some personal reports from people here

MadWolfZX
10-14-2010, 09:57 AM
I received my product. I tried 30ug sublingual, waited 20 minutes, then did another 100ug, then after 20 more minutes, increased the amount to a total consumed of 300ug. I did start to feel some slight effect after the 1st dose, and more with each additional dose. I would subjectively say the 300ug felt like around 80-100mg of hydrocodone, which gives me a nice relaxed effect and allevation of all chronic pain. I did not get much actual 'euphoria', however, but again, 100mg of hydro won't give me euphoria either. I have a moderate tolerance - it takes 150mg or more of hydro to give a euphoric effect. I prefer pods to pharms, at least for oral ROAs; pods give much better feeling IMO.

I did not try more then 300ug because at this point, it seems like it would take 600ug-800ug to get 'maximum' benefits, and it's getting rather costly.

I will try IM and possible IV and I'll report back. I hope to get active effects at far lower doses to make the stuff cost effective. I purchase only from credited bio-suppliers used by real research institutions to ensure product purity and quality - so the material is not exactly low cost and lead times can take several weeks after you make an order since many materials are synthed on demand. So I hate to waste this stuff with sublingual application - though someone with a smaller tolerance may find sublingual to be ideal.

Please do not infer this stuff is safe because I tried it. This is strictly an experimental exotic opoid without any data on toxicity or negative side effects.

reallyreality
10-14-2010, 10:39 AM
Go with a different supplier, PM me if you need one that dosn't ask bs questions...

You and I should have a chat in the very near future. Cause I'm not as computer savvy as I thought I was and can't figure out the PM/VM system. If you would like to help me, I'll make you an omelette. Hot sauce is optional.

Thanat0s
10-14-2010, 10:46 AM
FAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAIL...
If you would like to help me, I'll make you an omelette. Hot sauce is optional.
opioFAIL.

um, PMs nolonger exist, and requesting sources has been a no go for a couple years now...

you may wish to edit your original post before its locked in...

borohydride
10-31-2010, 01:37 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/archive/4/48/20070125005301%21Dermorphin.png

I seriously doubt many people with synthesize it BUT maybe a fragment is active? See United States Patent 6703483 for the skinny...

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6703483-0-large.jpg

They are going with the above which allows for LOTS of analogs!!!

OxyRush Limbaugh
10-31-2010, 04:51 PM
whoa, wait.

so is this the same stuff the toad-lickers are ingesting?

I just read on wiki that it doesn't create tolerance or addiction. if that's the case....

woweee...

forget trying to synthesize this stuff...

start breeding the toads that secrete this junk at home instead.

MadWolfZX
11-01-2010, 03:57 PM
whoa, wait.

so is this the same stuff the toad-lickers are ingesting?

I just read on wiki that it doesn't create tolerance or addiction. if that's the case....

woweee...

forget trying to synthesize this stuff...

start breeding the toads that secrete this junk at home instead.

Uhm, the main source is toxic poison dart frogs, and you have to isolate the peptide dermorphin, or all kinds of nasty not-so-fun side effects occur. Refer to the report of effects from people that use the whole secretion; I saw a documentary on this once where this woman had it applied to burned holes in her arms; severe sickness, vomiting, etc. for like 15 - 30 minutes and then it subsides; the people claim the 'end' of it is very 'enlightening'....

The isolated peptide is active, I tested it on myself from a costly and highly credible bio-supply lab. I imagine people with low to moderate opiate tolerance will really enjoy it, but with me, it simply acts as a pain killer, as do most opiates including oxy, hydro, etc. unless I take huge doses, and even then, I usually just get 'sleepy'.

Chris

borohydride
11-02-2010, 05:57 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but DIFFERENT FROG. The other amnioceptive found in 'poison dart frog' is epitibane and works on the nicotine receptors.

Disconnect
11-04-2010, 09:01 PM
I just got a shipment in. I plan on IVing it, maybe tomorrow. I'll write a report.

Woody Bear
11-04-2010, 09:32 PM
Uhm, the main source is toxic poison dart frogs, and you have to isolate the peptide dermorphin, or all kinds of nasty not-so-fun side effects occur. Refer to the report of effects from people that use the whole secretion; I saw a documentary on this once where this woman had it applied to burned holes in her arms; severe sickness, vomiting, etc. for like 15 - 30 minutes and then it subsides; the people claim the 'end' of it is very 'enlightening'....
Chris

The Phyllomedusa bicolor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyllomedusa_bicolor) frog produces dermorphin, the natives collect its venom and apply it to burns. They call the frog and the venom "Kambo", "Kampo" or "Sapo". Sapo is the Spanish and Portuguese word for "Toad".

The Matses and Mayoruna people apply the poison of the frog to self-inflicted burns in order to enter an altered state of consciousness[1]. The poison has been reported to produce a variety of effects ranging from stimulation, to sedation, anorexia, and hallucinations. The poison contains dermorphin and deltorphin which act on opioid receptors.

But I'm pretty sure that chemical supply companies would synthesis dermorphin using peptide coupling agents, rather then extracting it from toads.

harmonik
11-04-2010, 09:46 PM
I just got a shipment in. I plan on IVing it, maybe tomorrow. I'll write a report.
like i said before, PLEASE BE CAREFUL, MAN!

This shit is potent... no room for mistakes!

Thanat0s
11-04-2010, 10:17 PM
The Phyllomedusa bicolor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyllomedusa_bicolor) frog produces dermorphin, the natives collect its venom and apply it to burns. They call the frog and the venom "Kambo", "Kampo" or "Sapo". Sapo is the Spanish and Portuguese word for "Toad".

But I'm pretty sure that chemical supply companies would synthesis dermorphin using peptide coupling agents, rather then extracting it from toads.
http://www.vbs.tv/watch/hamilton-s-pharmacopeia/the-sapo-diaries-1-of-3

doesnt sound too recreational.

Disconnect
11-04-2010, 11:11 PM
I'll be careful. I'll mix it with some water and only shoot a bit.

harmonik
11-05-2010, 09:19 AM
I'll be careful. I'll mix it with some water and only shoot a bit.
yeah, that'd be the best bet.

dermorphin IS a polar molecule, right?
it'd be awful to end up putting your little half a mg speck in some water only to see it float at the top... heh

Disconnect
11-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Well, I finally did it last night, and, for whatever reason, I got quite the different experience than what some reports described. This may be because I had an analog, not the "real" dermorphin, but, honestly, a lot of my contrary experiences were favorable, not bad at all.

Anyway, when I recieved my package, I was surprised at how big it was. I had a foot and a half square box waiting for me! I picked it open and they actually sent me a coffee mug, of all things, a catalogue and some other stuff with it. I'll forever prize that coffee mug. :D The tube itself was pretty small, with some crystalline dust in the bottom. It's amazing how little of this stuff you need, and I ordered half a miligram. I held onto it for awhile, being sure to keep it refridgerated, and finally the moment came.

I chose IV as my method, since it seems to be the most active that way. This was my first time shooting and I was among friends who would eat me alive if they caught me injecting. I locked myself up in my bathroom with my purse and equipment (swabs, needles, dermorphin, belt, etc.) and got ready to take the plunge. I mixed in about half a CC of water, in which it dissolved instantly, and whipped out a fresh syringe. Then, it occurred to me. "Oh, shit. How much do I do of this again? Too much could kill me and too little could do worse, nothing!" After some research and even popping into the chatroom here for a second, I determined around .05mg would be fine. I did a little less than that, ~.03, as a tester shot, just in case I mess up or this stuff is somehow stronger or my body reacts differently.

Having never injected before, I was surprised at how easy and painless it was. I poked it into the crook of my elbow, like most folks do. I'd read guides, watched videos and used the fucking search engine a lot before trying, and it worked well. I belted off, registered just fine and pumped myself full of it. It was around 9:25pm. Then, two of my friends ambushed me and decided they wanted to go out to grab some food, and, of course, they wanted my company.

I tagged along, and fifteen minutes later, nothing. I felt maybe a slight buzz, possibly a little more relaxed, but all in all, I was disappointed, unsure if what I was feeling may or may not have even been a placebo. I was slighly floaty, "chilled", maybe some tingly sensation, but nothing I haven't felt with poppy seed tea or even kratom. I wasn't expecting to chill. I was expecting some nod, and preferably more euphoria, and most reports I'd read said that it took hold pretty quickly. So, what gives? Still having my needles and supply in my purse, I decided I'd go ahead with a follow-up dose. So, I ducked off into the bathroom of the Walmart where I happen to work, sucked up another .03 and tied off again. Register, release. My skepticism was building. This had better work, damn it.

We rolled back to the house to the friends who stayed behind all giving me looks. I'd left a damn needle in the bathroom, in my nervousness and hurry. What a moron. There was no denying it was me, either. I was known as the opiate fan in a group of people who preferred other poisons. When the alcoholics scorn the potheads for their habits, the potheads retort "Well, at least I'm not doing that." and point at me, who is oftentimes contently nodding off in the background, glued to the couch. That's just how our group works. There's no real resentment in it, but when a pin, still twinged in the slightest with blood from the register, comes up, all fingers generally end up pointed the same way. Long story short, next thing I know, the guy who owns the place we're all partying in pulls me aside and we're having a heart to heart in private.

In case you're wondering why I sort-of digressed just then, here it is: That's when it hit, around 10:00. I'm sitting on the porch, being told I'm going to end up in the gutter, that I'm only 21 and I'm dabbling in things that could cause my life to be over, and I'm getting the old helfire and bristone sermon from my friend, it occurs to me that I'm having trouble keeping my head up! The warmth, sense of well-being and the drowsiness all snuck on me at once, and for all I cared, he could've been talking about licking peanut butter off a dog's arse. Just wanting to end the conversation and enjoy my nod, I just kept it simple. "Yeah. You're right. I'm sorry. This was an experiment. I've never done this before and it won't happen again." and the conversation was over. I'm pretty sure he didn't believe me, and it must've seemed awfully strange to him, me perfectly normal when he pulled me aside and having trouble fighting back drool before it was over, but I didn't care! The first though on my mind was that lovely, lovely couch and being back inside where it's warm and happy. The topic was dropped after that.

The night rolled on, and I was amazed at my lack of nausea, even after another car ride, which tends to make me sick at times, even sober. Despite having not injected yet, I'm no stranger when it comes to opiates and I've learned to expect it, like that one friend you just can't stand who always hangs around your other, cooler friends, and this time it just wasn't there, to my utmost relief. The euphoria lasted a good 30 minutes before succumbing to a full-on nod. Most of my high was spent on the leather sofa in the apartment, my head on my (sort of) boyfriend's shoulder.

That car ride was the midnight release of CoD: Black Ops. You read that right. For whatever reason, my IV'd dermorphin lasted around two and a half hours. On the ride to Gamestop, I was virtually passed out in the back seat, awake but drifting in and out of reveries. I sobered up in the store, where it all just sort of faded off. The comedown was gentle, albeit tiring, and by the end, I was 100% aware, but just wanted to fall asleep, and that's where my little story ends: With me asleep, having borrowed the bed of the same friend that pulled me aside before, who just slept on the couch, since I passed out on his bed. What a guy.

In short, I had a lengthier experience than a lot of the reports I've read. That's weird, because usually, with most things I've tried, my tolerance is actually higher than most. It also took a little longer to kick in than what I've read. I'm not complaining, though. I like the length of it, compared to the measly 45 minutes to an hour that I read about.

harmonik
11-09-2010, 06:03 PM
wow... sounds like an awesome experience!

But I didn't know you hadn't shot anything before! Wow, that's just...

CRAZY! WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING THRU YOUR HEAD?

Your first IV experience to be a highly potent substance which you ordered off the 'net?!

Jesus..... please think more next time! heh...

I'm not trying to sound like a dick or anything, but that's just really dangerous. You could've ended up blue-lipped and foaming easily... Not too much is known in the recreational scene about this stuff, only that it's potent as hell.. whew.

glad you had an awesome first time IV experience, though. hope it doesn't stick with you forever.

KhaosKronik
11-09-2010, 06:27 PM
Wow, this dermorphin sounds like it could be a lot of fun; I do love the crazy research chems! One thing I would be extremely worried about with a substance that is active in the range of micrograms is unintentional overdose. Unless you can manage to get your hands on a properly calibrated extreamly sensitive scale, and you know how to use said scale, I imagine it could be fairly dangerous if you misjudged your dose. I mean, dissolving a known quantity of the stuff into a know quantity of water is a pretty accurate method of measuring out a dose, but what happens if you make a mistake, if the stuff dissolves unevenly, or if you somehow end up with way more of the stuff in your shot then you figured on? That sounds to me like a quick way to end up dead, or with some other unforeseen side effect of dermorphin overdose.

Anyhow ladies and gentlemen of opiate land, remember my motto: you can always do more but you can never do less!!

Be careful and get a good scale if you can afford it or if you can manage to steal one.