PDA

View Full Version : if i took 2mg suboxone 26hrs ago will i get high

ortcele
10-28-2010, 06:45 PM
ok i took 2mgs of suboxone for two days Tuesday and Wednesday the last time i took it was 26 hrs ago yesterday like around 4 pm i just dropped something will it hit i was taking the subs cus my doctor gave me three to get clean with and i wanted to use one last time since i made it threw withdraws i wanted to use one last time and go back to being clean tommorow

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

bump can someone answer or pretty soon i will be able to answer myself

Indy
10-28-2010, 06:48 PM
well, first of all I hate to tell you this but if you took 2mg of suboxone 26 hours ago, I doubt that you 'made it through the withdrawals'....sorry don't mean to be a dick about it.

but depending on how much you were taking before that, i'm guessing you'll probably get high but it definitely won't be as strong.

degausser
10-28-2010, 06:52 PM
ok i took 2mgs of suboxone for two days Tuesday and Wednesday the last time i took it was 26 hrs ago yesterday like around 4 pm i just dropped something will it hit i was taking the subs cus my doctor gave me three to get clean with and i wanted to use one last time since i made it threw withdraws i wanted to use one last time and go back to being clean tommorow

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

bump can someone answer or pretty soon i will be able to answer myself
Dude, don't you know? Once you take subs you can literally never get high again.

Seriously though, just try it. I doubt anyone here knows the answer and I doubt even more that anyone is going to give you any answer other than "utmfse." subs is a guessing game. Some people are different than others. I knew a dude that took 8 mg a day and could get high off an 80 later that night. Me, I take 4 mg a day and can't get high for at least 2-3 days, even off some decent dope.

LayinLow
10-28-2010, 06:52 PM
"Go back to being clean tomorrow"
love it!

On to your question - it depends on what you took and what ROA you used.
As far as getting high - Indy hit it right on the head.

ortcele
10-28-2010, 07:03 PM
yea will this really suck i did not get high of 120mgs of roxi swallowed with water like they are supposed to be taken and why did the first person say i have not made it threw my withdraws i did not use Tuesday Wednesday and took half of what i use to take somedays someways i wouldn't take as much. i think i made it threw withdraws

Thanat0s
10-28-2010, 07:09 PM
prob will.

better to wait.

at least,
until this withdrawal you made it 'threw'
actually starts...

LayinLow
10-28-2010, 07:32 PM
but he didn't use Tues. or Wed., only took subs, those never cause withdrawals. Keep in mind - miracle pill ;):D

limitless_euphoria
10-28-2010, 07:40 PM
Secret is: if you're on ~2 mg if you wait a full 48 hours you can punch through with slightly above average amounts of narcotic. Been there, done that. That's the benefit of a lower dosage. Yeah, wait AS LONG AS YOU CAN FORCE YOURSELF or 48 hours whichever comes first! :D

paups
10-28-2010, 07:40 PM
trolls be trollin we be witdrawin.. meh..my cat is laughing at me for replying..

limitless_euphoria
10-28-2010, 07:42 PM
prob will.

better to wait.

at least,
until this withdrawal you made it 'threw'
actually starts...

than: how long does it take you to punch through ye olde bupe blockade in hours, guessing, with say average dope or what have ya?

Indy
10-28-2010, 08:45 PM
Dude, not trying to be a dick, but you DO know that you get withdrawals from suboxone right? I know people on here who have done numerous jailhouse kicks but couldn't get off suboxone til they got down to like .5 mg or lower.

I really liked being on suboxone but it's an opioid, and opioids are addictive.

ortcele
10-28-2010, 10:08 PM
Yes I know subs do have withdraws. I just would not imagine using 2mg for 2 days would make me have a withdraw. This is my first time using them so I would not know at least not yet. Thank you for trying to tell me though.

To the person who told me to use the search feature I did not do that first because before my first sub appointment last Monday I had spent a good part of last weekend reading the sticky's and the first 10 post on the subs forums trying to best educate my self before I started them had I not read that I probably would have tried to take them for a week or two instead of what i did witch was 2 days. Still thank you for your replies.

To whoever called me a troll. I have been on this site for over a year and if you look back on my previous post their is nothing troll about them I have never trolled I have better things to do with my time.

Even though I thoroughly educated myself on subs I never planned to relapse so I never read about how soon i could pop something after I took one. I did a quick web search before and did not find any really great answers so I figured i could get a better answer on this site and I did.

In the end the subs prevented me from getting high and it sucked and it really sucked oh and did I mention.

My plan is to just get back to trying to live sober tomorrow and finally deal with the withdraws I probably just delayed by using subs for 2 days. I will live though.

Thanks for the replies

Fat Pie
10-28-2010, 10:30 PM
My doc told me the blocking point for subs is 12mg+. I used to use 10mg a day and still get high (at 12mg+ I tested out whether I was blocked, and I was), so on 2mg you should be fine and not need to wait until the sub leaves your system or breaks down enough to allow you to get high again, but like degausser and a few other people who take subs on here have said, everybody's different. How long that stuff'll last you through withdrawal depends on your habit; it took at least 4mg+ to get me well again on a gram a day habit, and the half-life of sub is around 37 hours, so on 14mg a day that's around how long it takes me to feel w/d's again.

fauxflavored
10-28-2010, 11:23 PM
yeah, you should get high. albeit, everyones body reacts differently to bupe. i've gotten high after 12 hrs. however, i took a smaller dose than 2mg and IV my substances.

mainline
10-28-2010, 11:24 PM
I'm a mouse. I live in a mouse house.

Indy
10-29-2010, 01:42 AM
OOOooh I see... you were already clean for a while, THEN you used suboxone for a couple/few days, and then tried using the roxis. Depending on how long you were clean for, you probably won't have withdrawals or have really weak withdrawals.

It's a good thing too, because if you were using roxies and you were dependent on them, then used suboxone for 2 days, you'd still definitely have bad withdrawals. This is because opiates and opioids have cross-tolerance and cross-dependence with each other. It's the same thing as if you had methadone habit of say 60 mg a day, for however long, whatever lets say a year, and then switched to 200 mgs worth of roxies - just because you're only on it for two days doesn't mean you won't be sick, because your brain doesn't really know the difference between different opioids.

Restharrow
10-29-2010, 12:57 PM
"Go back to being clean tomorrow"
love it!

I have been on that plan since 1994. Worked good for me.

Will

the good doctor
10-30-2010, 12:21 AM
I got on that plan six months in to using. It's good for one's ego, convincing oneself you're not a lifer (even though you are; you'll be sober and miserable or opiated and less miserable until the day the body dies).

Cry me a river called de nile.