PDA

View Full Version : Bulking out crack

borohydride
10-05-2010, 09:41 AM
If anyone didn't already know, the use of phenacetin to bulk out crack is becoming popular. Phenacetin is pretty hard on the liver & can cause cancer. You can buy test kits - worth it if you use a lot of the stuff.

Benz
10-05-2010, 10:59 AM
The information I can find states phenacetin is being used as a cutting agent for cocaine due to the similar physical features of the two drugs. Still seems like a strange choice, it's not in common use & it's poisonous. Not much profit to be made from seriously ill/dead clients. Your health would probably slowly deteriorate if you ingested it via coke. Thanks for letting everyone know though. Seems to be a UK issue from what I can gather.

Benz

danny
10-05-2010, 11:04 AM
reading this post it didnt make a lot of sense, surely if you want more rock up the soda and use less chang
but checking the original article i think this stuff is used to bulk out powder rather than rock, that makes more sense to me at least

gameface
10-05-2010, 11:22 AM
This is not just a UK issue. There is an animal drug levamisole that is becoming VERY commen, especially in the Seattle area. My clinic has had warning posted about this stuff for almost a year.

It does indeed seem to potentiate the effects of Cocaine, thus is the reason for cartels to cut their shit with it, before shipping it over. It also allows the cocaine to pass many of the usual tests buyers give it. Bleach, boiling, etc.

be super careful with this shit, it can srsly fuck u up.

Flaco
10-05-2010, 11:45 AM
Not much profit to be made from seriously ill/dead clients.

A fiend will always chase it, regardless of their health. There is always more to replace em, sad as that is...

itchintofix
10-08-2010, 12:54 PM
Even if your clients do die theres plenty more fish in the sea, and I haven't read up on this shit but would assume it wouldn't cause OD like death but rather a long thing.

I think it was on here I read about uk crack being heavily cut with lidocaine(may have been one of the other caines) as it will rock up and the London crack dealers call it "magic" for that reason. I don't smoke rock much any more but I had a pipe from an acquaintance the other day that fit the description, very brilliant white rock which sparkles and makes your throat numb and fuck all buzz.

dtklamf
10-08-2010, 02:23 PM
Even if your clients do die theres plenty more fish in the sea, and I haven't read up on this shit but would assume it wouldn't cause OD like death but rather a long thing.

I think it was on here I read about uk crack being heavily cut with lidocaine(may have been one of the other caines) as it will rock up and the London crack dealers call it "magic" for that reason. I don't smoke rock much any more but I had a pipe from an acquaintance the other day that fit the description, very brilliant white rock which sparkles and makes your throat numb and fuck all buzz.

yeah that's what they have in the netherlands too, damn it numbs your throat and lips like hell, i mean if you're piping a couple of hours your lips look twice the size hahah