PDA

View Full Version : Plugging Adderall

Swy
09-29-2010, 02:12 AM
So a couple months ago, I was doing some research and I read that the rectal bioavailability of Adderall was higher than oral or insufflated. I was still kind of skeeved about shoving an oral syringe in my ass but I kept reading how much better it was, so I broke down and tried it. It seriously doubles, almost triples, my geekness with the same dose. I'm willing to stick something smaller than most of my.. leavings.. in my ass to get like 2.5 times the strength from the same dose. Is this a placebo effect or is it really that big of a difference? The percentages on the different types of amphetamines confused the shit out of me.

I railed 2 earlier today and then plugged one later in the night and felt a way better rush and was quite a bit higher for longer than when I railed em. I was always using oxy when I did my once a month adderall binge/all nighter so I ate half an OP 80 earlier and I'm saving the other half for the inevitable addy crash.

God I love typing on Adderall!

FiendMan
09-29-2010, 06:44 AM
never plugged adderall, but thanks for the tip!!! i've done it w/ morphine before, but the results were mixed b/c i either 1) wasn't cleaned out or 2) didn't do enough. im gonna have to try this method before i can give any input to this topic.

if you want good info about BA for opies, rectal included, check out the paregoric kid's thread on BA. it includes the BA for just about every opie and every ROA. that way you can clearly see which opie to plug and which to snort/eat.

Swy
09-29-2010, 08:19 AM
The only opiate I plug is morphine since it's usually OPs, percocets, vicodin, or the occasional fenty patch/bottle of sizzurp round these parts.

But seriously, after I railed the 30mg, I got a slight rush and it sat me down for a second but nothing special. Plugging it gives a nice warm burst of energy and you can feel it go through your body and eventually you're geeked and posting all kinds of shit on opiophile :p

comeondogbarkbite
09-29-2010, 03:11 PM
The only opiate I plug is morphine since it's usually OPs, percocets, vicodin, or the occasional fenty patch/bottle of sizzurp round these parts.

But seriously, after I railed the 30mg, I got a slight rush and it sat me down for a second but nothing special. Plugging it gives a nice warm burst of energy and you can feel it go through your body and eventually you're geeked and posting all kinds of shit on opiophile :p

IM not a big fan of addy but swim gets perscribed sixty 20s a month and hasnt taken one in 2 years

mainline
09-29-2010, 03:49 PM
IM not a big fan of addy but swim gets perscribed sixty 20s a month and hasnt taken one in 2 years

cool.........?

HandMeSomeOpiates
09-29-2010, 05:42 PM
Is it me or has plugging gained a lot of popularity lately?? Hell, there's a thread about plugging kratom tincture for fuck sake! Now Adderall?? Before long people are going to be shoving weed up their ass. :D

FiendMan
09-29-2010, 06:16 PM
yep, HMSO, plugging does seem to gaining speed. i think all those tough guys are finally getting over the social stigma of stuffing things up ones ass for a better buzz. took me a while to get used to the idea, but i actually plugged some morphine today. i would do it more often, but i'm always plugged up from doing too many opies:p

dogbarkbite...how can you handle having all those addies and not doing any? i'm not big on speed, but if you lay a line out in front of me all hell breaks loose.

Swy
10-01-2010, 10:49 PM

Really? I don't know what opiates you're into but pharmy speedballs are by far my DOC or "junkie fuel" as I like to call it. Not good on the heart and I try to keep my amp use to once, maybe twice a month but plugging a couple adderall and doing some oxy makes me :)x∞.. until the crash then it's more "oh god, kill me now."

As far as plugging goes, when I first heard about it, I laughed and thought "seriously?" But with morphine and adderall, I pretty much only plug them because it makes a pretty noticeable difference in getting the most bang for your buck. I told some people about it and they all said it was gay or whatever but fuck them cuz I'm getting more high and as always:

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2734/14azus2jpg.gif

GOLD N DIEMONDS
10-01-2010, 11:26 PM
cool.........?

lol, youes caught that tOO
huh?
O_O

you crack me up mainbro
;)

chillbreh
10-02-2010, 12:39 AM

Seems lke you like alot of things in ur ass jk jk

More Feen
10-02-2010, 12:44 AM
Hey Swy,

Thanks for the info. I got lots of questions about this, don't answer any you don't wanna.

How much adderal do you , or your buddy, usually plug--what's your dose?

As far as prepping, are the pills just crushed, mixed with water, drawn-up in your needle-less syringe, inserted and squirted? (seems like the way to go).

What color are your buddy's pills?

So, like, my buddy gets blue addies, so if he plugged these, will his poops be stained blue, do you think?

Do you think its better to dissolve the crushed pills in a smaller volume of water, or a larger volume?

After you've squirted and removed the syringe, is it best to lay down for while (like 30 minutes??).

Some pluggers say that laying on your Left side is better, due to rectal anatomy--do you have any tips--such as best position for absorption?

Okay, I think that's it for now.

Thanks for your information man,

M F

a.k.a. "Squats Above Blue Snake",
a.k.a. "Se├▒or Mierda Azul",
a.k.a. " L'homme ├* l'anus Bleu. ",
a.k.a. "Mann mit dem blauen Schei├če"
a.k.a. "Пятна туалеты синий"

GOLD N DIEMONDS
10-02-2010, 01:08 AM
Hey Swy,

Thanks for the info. I got lots of questions about this, don't answer any you don't wanna.

So, like, my buddy gets blue addies, so if he plugged these, will his poops be stained blue, do you think?

After you've squirted and removed the syringe, is it best to lay down for while (like 30 minutes??).

M F

a.k.a. "Se├▒or Mierda Azul",
a.k.a. " L'homme ├* l'anus Bleu. ",
a.k.a. "Mann mit dem blauen Schei├če"
a.k.a. "Пятна туалеты синий"

well Science Guy
I 'll take a shot at answerng these two questions

1) Blue poops would be welcome change in color, u likes it!

2) STAND ON HEAD fer 5 miutes
then slowly
lie on left side rolls to right for 20 minutes
:cool:

SRSLY-rather interesting if PLUGGING IT would double or more the effects
perhaps volunteers ( M F) can chime in too ???
please

More Feen
10-02-2010, 02:58 AM
well Science Guy
I 'll take a shot at answerng these two questions

1) Blue poops would be welcome change in color, u likes it!

2) STAND ON HEAD fer 5 miutes
then slowly
lie on left side rolls to right for 20 minutes

SRSLY-rather interesting if PLUGGING IT would double or more the effects
perhaps volunteers ( M F) can chime in too ???
please

Well my good buddy GnD,

There is a 212% chance that Ol' Morfy's already tried this (maybe just before posting his previous post).

Well, he certainly hasn't poooped yet (so that question remains to be answered), but most everything else was done.

I wish I could offer a "chime" in a decent tone for y'all, but unfortunately..., other chemicals are interfering with my subjectivity at this particular moment.

I am staying up really, really late. And I am not feeling very tired. And I'm typing a shitload this morning. So I guess at least: it does work, and I think it feels stronger and more intense than simply eating them.

Ol' Morfy used ~20-mg. Next time I will (consider) trying Swy's recommended dose AND not taking anything else, so the effects will be "clean."

More (blue butt) Feen

FiendMan
10-02-2010, 03:37 AM
thanks for confirming this little trick there blue butt! i'm gettin some addies today so i can't wait. the ones i'm getting are pink so you can call me what you'd like! i was thinkin of plugging 40mgs, but you think that might be a bit much on top of the current 50mcg x 2 patches i'm wearing? i would lay off the breakthrough meds for the day as well.

if i don't get any responses, i'll just go for it and report back. i've eaten MUCH larger doses than that so i should be ok...i'd just like to have some others confirm this for me prior to the excursion ya know?

More Feen
10-02-2010, 03:55 AM
Hey there Fiend-M,

Combining any drugs can be risky--especially benzos & opies or alcohol or barbiturates, etc....

If you're on fent, and take some stimulant--esp. if this is stuff your doctor Rxd you,--there's not a lot of interactions you'd need to be worried about.

I'm assuming you're healthy, etc....., you might wanna think about starting at 20-mg of adderal, and seeing how that sits with you. If its good, and you want more, then you could take another 20.

While Fent & Amphet.s shouldn't have a negative interaction, if you have any heart problems, amphetamines can make those problems worse--like any stimulant (coke, methamph., ritalin).

If you're young & healthy, then risks of heart problems are much lower (but never are zero), just because there may be an unknown problem that amphetamines can make worse (due to increased heart rate, blood pressure, etc...).

So yeah, now that we have the health warnings taken care of.

Be careful and post what you did, or didn't do.

After years of reading about people plugging this, and plugging that, I never would have thought that plugging addies would be any better than munching them!

M F

FiendMan
10-02-2010, 04:05 AM
thanks for the tip MF. i've always had this "balls to the wall" attitude where if i do something, i do it BIG. i'm really happy you chimed in though b/c who knows how hard 20mg will hit me rectally? i know orally its kinda like a cup of coffee for me, but w/ better absorbortion and all, it could be too much. i'm not talkin deadly, but more like jittery and geekin ya know?

i know you're a very smart person so i'll heed your warning. i'll let you know how it works out, but its gonna be a few hours until my boy wakes up.

one last question...how long should one wait after plugging one dose until plugging another dose is alright or not wasteful?

More Feen
10-02-2010, 04:17 AM
I appreciate your kind words, but luck has a lot to do with me not being dead.

Sorry if I am overly cautious, you don't have to listen.

I mean, we all know that even if we doing everything right, and are super super careful ALL THE TIME, we're still gonna kick the bucket someday.

I think you have the right attitude, there are times you gotta go balls to the walls. Living to 110 years old, but having a boring life is wasteful. Living a fun, fulfilled life is what seems to matter.

But there's no need to foolishly gamble and shorten ones life :)

Take it easy man!

M F

ABout time between doses... IDK. This is my first 4 hours into this ROA. Maybe we can get Swy to answer (his post said that he was railing, plugging and othe shit, maybe back to back). We should wait and see what he recommends.

FiendMan
10-02-2010, 04:26 AM
funny, with him railing and plugging addies i thought he'd still be awake! usually i ignore most warnings, but given the amount of fent i'm on, plus benzos, i'm gonna take this one slow and steady. i can always go BIG next time b/c there will be a next time!

i'm anxious to see what Swy has to say bout frequency b/c i could use this for my morphine regime as well! hmmm...i bet i could fit 20mg of adderall and 60mg of morphine into an oral syringe (sp?)...speedassball ha

Swy
10-02-2010, 06:21 AM
Whoa, didn't expect my butt drugs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYYdF0zcuSI) thread to warrant replies, I was just really gacked. Anyway, I'm no expert but here's what I do and my experiences with it:

I usually only use adderall once or twice a month but when I do, I binge. Since I get 15mg XRs, I'll crush the beads of two of those up in a bowl or shot glass with a screwdriver handle, add ~5ml of warm water, stir with the oral syringe, suck the solution up, flick any residue out of the tip and into the syringe, then I shake it up since the XRs tend to gel up sometimes, lay on my side, and "go to town." I've read about people who lay on their stomach or side for 15+ minutes but I'm usually redosing and fuck laying down on Adderall so after the syringe is out, I'll wait probably 45 seconds to a minute to get up and start tweaking. I've never "sprung a leak" or anything with this method but don't hold me to that :p

Since I binge on it, I'll end up using 75-150mg in the ~36 hours but I try to keep my last dose on the second day before 4:00 PM or not even Klonopin and Tylenol PM will kill it and a day and a half is plenty of time for me. I never use it without Oxycodone because straight stims make me way to jittery and I grind my teeth and fuck with my TMJ even worse. Mixing the two feels fucking awesome but I've taken it too far or redosed too soon a few times and definitely felt it. Rapid heartbeat, sweat soaked palms, chest pains, grinding my teeth. It sucks but I've never felt in any real danger, just like drinking a few energy drinks. I'm not a doctor and don't know the scientific effects of mixing opioids and amps aside from it's not great for your heart or mental health if you have enough Adderall laying around. I'll redose 15-30mg whenever I start crashing and it varies. I've had the first 30mg last me 5+ hours and by the second day I can take the same amount and it's just enough to keep me from crashing before 9 or 10 PM so I can get my sleeping schedule back.

As a side note, I was an idiot and came into more Addy than I usually do so I'm doing it twice within the same week (I never do this :() and my tolerance seems to build reallllly fast or there's some serious diminishing returns on abusing ADD meds.

If people are willing to give it a shot, I would be very interested to see how much it potentiates it for other people. Since I do feel that I get a lot more off plugging than railing or eating them, be careful guys. I'd hate to be the guy who killed someone by convincing them to shoot Adderrall in their ass. I think that covers everything I know. Good luck guys.

More Feen
10-02-2010, 07:35 AM
Eh,

Thanks Swy!! My addie run is coming to an end, I think--its been ~7 hours now, but it was also my first time.

Got a little headache, but I'll crash soon, or pop sumpin for the pain.

Interesting technique, never too old to learn a new trick.

How do you say your Nickname, is it like "Swhy" or "Swee"?

M F

Swy
10-02-2010, 08:45 AM
Yeah, I can't offer a ton of info other than anecdotal evidence of it working a lot better for me. Good luck with the comedown man, I'm almost there but I'll probably do 15mg more just to get me through today and then lay off for awhile, coming off opiates and amps after not sleeping all night takes it's toll, especially if you're an idiot and do it twice in a week time.

And it's "Swhy"

Named after an old Modest Mouse song. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g99IqGljwcA)

FiendMan
10-02-2010, 08:46 AM
to reiterate what MF said...thanks for the info man! i'm gettin my addies in about 2-3 hours and i'm very excited to try this new method. i agree that when pluggin anything, the enima liquid style is the way to go.

after pluggin, i'll report my results back to you. i think it may even potentiate my fent, but we'll see. welcome to the boards, and great start by sharing this information. look forward to seeing you around more!

Swy
10-02-2010, 09:03 AM
Sure thing guys, I'm glad people are willing to try it and I didn't get a bunch of "you're an idiot" responses. The warm feeling of energy that seems to radiate from my stomach to my whole body + the obvious awesomeness of opiates is probably the best "rush" I'm gonna get unless I start slamming things, which I don't plan on doing any time soon. Plugged addy + fent sounds like fun but I don't really fuck with fent after almost ODing because I smoked a whole 50mcg patch throughout one day. Have fun and be safe man!

Also, awesome Zappa avatar, by the way. :cool:

FiendMan
10-02-2010, 09:16 AM
thanks man! i've had a serious man crush on zappa ever since i first heard him play. i gotta huge tat of him on my right calf. if you go to my profile you can see a pic of the tattoo. i also have all of his albums, yes all of them, which is well over 100. if you're into zappa or would like to find out if you are, i can upload some albums to my mediafire account and send you some links. just lemme know.

also, i'm an audiophile period and enjoy music of all types so if you'd like to turn me onto any music i'd appreciate that. i'm currently really into folk punk and garage. bands like mischief brew, andrew jackson jihad, this bike is a pipe bomb, the coffin lids, king khan and the bbq show...

lemme know what you think about the zappa tat and if you'd like me to upload some music for you!

Swy
10-02-2010, 09:46 AM
I'm retarded and can't find the picture for some reason.. Anyway, I've listened to a few Zappa albums because one of my buddies has the same "man crush" but I was always kind of intimidated by his catalog. I'm always on the hunt for new music, a "Zappa primer" would be awesome and much appreciated, actually.

Also, fuck yeah, folk punk! Definitely one of my favorite genres. AJJ, Ghost Mice, TBIAPB, Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains, Wingnut Dishwashers Union, Spoonboy, The Moldy Peaches, Kimya Dawson, Defiance, Ohio, and any others I left out. All amazing stuff.

As far as my musical tastes, it's a mish mash of indie rock, folk, punk, folk punk, hip hop, 90s emo/screamo, and I listen to a lot of singer/songwriter stuff like Elliott Smith, Kind of Like Spitting, Todd Snider, etc.

My last.fm can probably explain better than I can but my sister uses my computer so some of that is hers.
http://www.last.fm/user/dramamine813

More Feen
10-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Any excuse I can find to shove stuff up inside me: ;)

drugs...... smuggling...... suppositories

Swy
10-02-2010, 11:08 AM
haha I guess if you gotta stick something up your ass, might as well be some "tweak fuel" or that's how I sleep at night.. or don't if I do that.. my head hurts.

I traded some klonopin for half an OP 80, and chewed that up and plugged my last Adderall. I better enjoy it because this is the last for at least a month. Feelin pretty :cool:

More Feen
10-02-2010, 08:41 PM
Actually,

If anyone wonders,

If blue tablets are crushed-up and dissolved into water, and then squirted into one's rectum,

the subsequent "movement" has a Single, Blue "Tiger-Stripe" that wraps around. Similar to a groove on a drill bit.

I know, TMI

M F

PS: Po-Po, the blue pills mentioned in this thread by me were my diabetic glucose tablets, for when I am hypoglycemic from mis-judging my insulin dose.

More Feen
10-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Any excuse I can find to shove stuff up inside me: ;)

drugs...... smuggling...... suppositories

ahh, GERBILS too!!

GOLD N DIEMONDS
10-03-2010, 12:10 AM
Actually,

If anyone wonders,

the subsequent "movement" has a Single, Blue "Tiger-Stripe" that wraps around. Similar to a groove on a drill bit.

I know, TMI

M F

naw mang - never too much BM info
( though mes glad u looked );)

SRSLY M F -or other-

is it worth it, a real noticeable change??
if one had to put a percent increase is 75-100%
really accurate ?

and is BA a real known in both ?

(turkey baster in hand here)

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

ahh, GERBILS too!!

haha u just answered me question
lmaao
threads doWn the shitter-
we all join Fiendman at
PHI ZAPPA CRAPPA

Swy
10-03-2010, 12:18 AM
I remember a few months ago, somehow some "diabetic glucose tablets" ended up in my nose, I went to the store, came home and looked in the mirror. It looked like a smurf had ejaculated in my nostrils. All the more reason to put things in mah butt! (no homo) haha :p

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

SRSLY M F -or other-

really accurate ?

I can't offer any solid info on the bioavailabilities of the different RoAs but I did two Adderall today. Plugged the first one and I was surprised I still felt it after using so many recently. I got a decent "tweak" for ~4 hours. I railed the other one and all it seemed to do was give me the bad side effects of prescription amps and my nose ran for a good hour afterwards.

Chipper
10-03-2010, 02:01 AM
With such a high bioavailability that amphetamines have, why bother?

FiendMan
10-03-2010, 05:41 AM
naw mang - never too much BM info
( though mes glad u looked );)

SRSLY M F -or other-

really accurate ?

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

haha u just answered me question
lmaao
threads doWn the shitter-
we all join Fiendman at
PHI ZAPPA CRAPPA

HA!!! Welcome aboard bitches!

Swy
10-03-2010, 01:25 PM
With such a high bioavailability that amphetamines have, why bother?

I can't find definitive answers but wikipedia says d-amp has >75% oral and amphetamine says "Oral 20-25%; nasal 75%; rectal 95ÔÇô99%; intravenous 100%"

I know people plug MDMA because it potentiates quite a bit, why not Adderall? I find eating em boring, railing em sucks, and I much prefer the onset/high of plugging. To each their own, just thought I'd throw it out there since it worked for me.

More Feen
10-03-2010, 03:03 PM
I always thought that adderal had such good BA that there was no need to plug them, or even extract the active chemicals, and purify for an injection.

I don't think the work needed to make a safe injectable from adderal would be worth it, but plugging would be a quick process, safer.

I'd PREDICT that the absorption from the booty would be quicker, and a person would feel it faster than taking them orally.

Basically, what Swy has noted.

It is best and safest to use them as your doctor says to. I can see how a person, bored with that routine, MIGHT consider plugging them. It would be less safe and more risk though.

M F

Chipper
10-03-2010, 05:33 PM
I can't find definitive answers but wikipedia says d-amp has >75% oral and amphetamine says "Oral 20-25%; nasal 75%; rectal 95–99%; intravenous 100%"

I know people plug MDMA because it potentiates quite a bit, why not Adderall? I find eating em boring, railing em sucks, and I much prefer the onset/high of plugging. To each their own, just thought I'd throw it out there since it worked for me.

I speak from experience with Dextro and Methyl amphets: go oral and it will feel better and for longer. It's just a matter of waiting up to 90 minutes.

Pantopon Pete
10-03-2010, 06:25 PM
Whoa, didn't expect my butt drugs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYYdF0zcuSI) thread to warrant replies, I was just really gacked. Anyway, I'm no expert but here's what I do and my experiences with it:

I usually only use adderall once or twice a month but when I do, I binge. Since I get 15mg XRs, I'll crush the beads of two of those up in a bowl or shot glass with a screwdriver handle, add ~5ml of warm water, stir with the oral syringe, suck the solution up, flick any residue out of the tip and into the syringe, then I shake it up since the XRs tend to gel up sometimes, lay on my side, and "go to town." I've read about people who lay on their stomach or side for 15+ minutes but I'm usually redosing and fuck laying down on Adderall so after the syringe is out, I'll wait probably 45 seconds to a minute to get up and start tweaking. I've never "sprung a leak" or anything with this method but don't hold me to that :p

Since I binge on it, I'll end up using 75-150mg in the ~36 hours but I try to keep my last dose on the second day before 4:00 PM or not even Klonopin and Tylenol PM will kill it and a day and a half is plenty of time for me. I never use it without Oxycodone because straight stims make me way to jittery and I grind my teeth and fuck with my TMJ even worse. Mixing the two feels fucking awesome but I've taken it too far or redosed too soon a few times and definitely felt it. Rapid heartbeat, sweat soaked palms, chest pains, grinding my teeth. It sucks but I've never felt in any real danger, just like drinking a few energy drinks. I'm not a doctor and don't know the scientific effects of mixing opioids and amps aside from it's not great for your heart or mental health if you have enough Adderall laying around. I'll redose 15-30mg whenever I start crashing and it varies. I've had the first 30mg last me 5+ hours and by the second day I can take the same amount and it's just enough to keep me from crashing before 9 or 10 PM so I can get my sleeping schedule back.

As a side note, I was an idiot and came into more Addy than I usually do so I'm doing it twice within the same week (I never do this :() and my tolerance seems to build reallllly fast or there's some serious diminishing returns on abusing ADD meds.

If people are willing to give it a shot, I would be very interested to see how much it potentiates it for other people. Since I do feel that I get a lot more off plugging than railing or eating them, be careful guys. I'd hate to be the guy who killed someone by convincing them to shoot Adderrall in their ass. I think that covers everything I know. Good luck guys.

You really feel the addies like a few minutes after plugging them? This might be worth it after all.

A little o/t, but Swy, is your avatar a picture from Breakfast of Champions? Haven't read it in a bit but my KV radar is pingin.

FiendMan
10-03-2010, 06:41 PM
my friend tried plugging addies this weekend and can confirm that ROA provides a much quicker, more intense onset. he isn't arguing that taking orally is very effective, just that plugging is a nice change to the whole oral routine. a little change can be entertaining every now again. anybody have experience plugging straight dexidrine? my buddy LOVES dexidrine. what is it about that single compound that provides such a more euphoric high than the mix of amphets included in adderall? also, does anybody know the purpose of mixing so many different amphets into adderall? i'd imagine that the variety provides better control of ADHD, but that is pure speculation. any clarification here would be appreciated.

sorry for being a bit off topic, but i think these questions are interesting and kind of fit w/ this thread.

More Feen
10-03-2010, 07:08 PM
^^ +1 ^^

My buddy's dad's co-worker's son tried it, but he was also on other drugs at the time, so his response to the plugged Addies couldn't be clearly defined.

What Swy and FiendMan wrote would be accurate. I don't think a person would need to take a lot (people are plugging ~20mg doses).

It is faster and more noticeable, according to that kid.

M F

PS- Pill colourings will alter the colour of a pill-plugger's poop.

Benz
10-04-2010, 10:11 AM
The needle exchanges & clinics in the UK try to persuade people who inject heroin to shoot it up their arses as harm reduction, I don't know if anyone does. It makes perfectly good sense that something will have more BA by plugging if it is normally taken up the nose, much larger surface area of mucous membrane and blood vessels/capillaries. Just a case of getting over the process...

Benz

Swy
10-04-2010, 04:12 PM
You really feel the addies like a few minutes after plugging them? This might be worth it after all.

A little o/t, but Swy, is your avatar a picture from Breakfast of Champions? Haven't read it in a bit but my KV radar is pingin.
Yeah, within a few minutes I feel the onset and it's fully "on" in 20-30 minutes.

And the avatar is indeed from BoC, amazing book/author and I thought that picture fit the "opiophile" aspect haha

I have taken my share of Adderall orally and while it might last longer and have a smoother comedown, I prefer the happy medium of plugging over oral or insufflated.

Swy
10-21-2010, 05:00 PM
So I came into some 20mg XRs, did my first "booty bumped" 40mg dose. Holy shit.

Welcome to geeked town! Population: Moi

I'm cleaning a half oz some really seedy mids and jamming some music, it's fucking amazing. Yay for butt drugs!

GOLD N DIEMONDS
10-21-2010, 05:25 PM
. Holy shit.

Yay for butt drugs!

:D ^^^srsly lol at that.

so what kind of timeframe we looking at?
does up the butt - break the ER version?

and how long you think IR last as a butt drug?
like 3-4 hours?
mor/less etc

Swy
10-21-2010, 06:42 PM
haha wow, can't believe I let that one slip by me. I'd say the first dose lasts 5-6 hours at least and if I've been binging it will just keep me out of a crash for a couple 2-3 hours, so it depends. I finished the weed, got my car cleaned and vacuumed. I need more stuff to do!

limitless_euphoria
10-21-2010, 07:21 PM
I tried Ritalin a long time ago but I'd love to givve Adderall a try. I don't have ADD/ADHD but still... don't mind something speedy now and again. Plugging you say eh? Well if you can get over the idea of "doing that" it does give you a viable alternative when you can't rig something up or snort it and orally just ain't doing it.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
10-21-2010, 07:45 PM
haha wow, can't believe I let that one slip by me. I'd say the first dose lasts 5-6 hours at least and if I've been binging it will just keep me out of a crash for a couple 2-3 hours, so it depends. I finished the weed, got my car cleaned and vacuumed. I need more stuff to do!

Hey thanks man,
really this thread has turned out to be surprising and informative.
Just was thinking this would also be a great way to stretch out a script,

perhaps if one just used their regular doses per day, (rather than going on a bit of a binge)
one months script by mouth = two months worth via Swy butt drugs method.
and
being others have 'chimed' in on it working well, no doubt it must.

good job ,good thread Swy!

ps- no doubt you'll find more stuff to do.
;)

Swy
10-21-2010, 08:29 PM
Thanks man, I don't know how much it actually effects it but I'm going to take an XR orally for the first time in awhile to test the difference. Will report back with findings!

Swy
10-22-2010, 08:19 AM
Ok I did 20mg booty bumped after the first 40mg dose was pretty much gone. I obviously wasn't as geeked as before but I still got the euphoria and warmness radiating. It lasted for ~4 hours and I was high to the point of grinding my teeth slightly. So since I'm up for another 12 hours or whatever, I took a 20mg XR as directed and while it does last longer, isn't as tweaky, and has a smoother comeup/crash, I'll take the BUTT DRUGZ! over that. I honestly don't see how this can be a placebo effect, the difference is seriously 1.5x-2x compared to eating or snorting them. It could be said that since I didn't parachute it, it's not really a safe test but I've had plenty of those little blue 5mg IRs and I know what 20mg of oral Adderall does. Meh, if it's a placebo effect, I don't care because I do feel a lot more geeked when I plug them. As long as I feel the enhanced effects I don't care if it makes sense scientifically haha

Flonut7
10-30-2010, 06:30 PM
ok what are the chances but i just came up on 600 blue 10mg addies...never taken any before....any suggjestions....i railed one...nothing special...little bit of a body buzz....i dont do stims much cause my pancreatitus...any help on what a safe amount and ROA to have some fun with these would be great...obviously the whole 600 is not for me..lol...but if i like them i might keep a few...i havent read this whole thread yet...but i thought i would just jump in....i used to do shit tons of blow back in my hollywood days....and took dexadrine in college...any info on addies would be good...if you guys prefer i can start a new thread...dont want to steal this one

FiendMan
10-30-2010, 07:20 PM
as we discussed throughout this thread, plugging provides a faster sonset w/ almost a rush of some sorts. several of us tried this method and LOVED it. in your case, i would just eat some. i'd start at 30mgs and go up from there. eating them takes a long time to kick in, but the legs are fucking tits.

if you eat some and decide you like them, then i would suggest plugging. as far as what to expect...imagine the dexedrine you did in college w/ less potency and euphoria.

Swy
11-12-2010, 02:59 PM
as we discussed throughout this thread, plugging provides a faster sonset w/ almost a rush of some sorts. several of us tried this method and LOVED it. in your case, i would just eat some. i'd start at 30mgs and go up from there. eating them takes a long time to kick in, but the legs are fucking tits.

if you eat some and decide you like them, then i would suggest plugging. as far as what to expect...imagine the dexedrine you did in college w/ less potency and euphoria.

Yeah, I would definitely suggest oral first but I stand by plugging for the best rush/decent legs/and just overall best ROA in my opinion.

TheTalkingAsshole
12-10-2010, 01:06 AM
Is it me or has plugging gained a lot of popularity lately?? Hell, there's a thread about plugging kratom tincture for fuck sake! Now Adderall?? Before long people are going to be shoving weed up their ass. :D

Yeah seriously what the fuck is with everyone putting their drugs up their ass. Some girl I know just had to go to the hospital because she snortedx2, pluggedx2, and intravaginal?x2 pokeball beans. I think this is a sign of some desperate people.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
12-10-2010, 02:43 AM
Yeah seriously what the fuck is with everyone putting their drugs up their ass. Some girl I know just had to go to the hospital because she snortedx2, pluggedx2, and intravaginal?x2 pokeball beans. I think this is a sign of some desperate people.

TheTalkingAsshole, want to know why there is so much asshole talk here.
Pugging drugs in the asshole has been a constant subject since the beginning of OPI
nothing new
It a great ROA for some drugs and or different situations. Why does getting the most out of your drugs make you think those people are desperate ?. Because it's an asshole and not a nose, or a vein?
That some fuckered up thinking, there.

and
-your Girlfriend put 2 'pokeball beans" into her vaginer- WTF??
that just weird

BlueDevil
12-10-2010, 03:43 AM
Pugging drugs in the asshole has been a constant subject since the beginning of OPI
nothing new
It a great ROA for some drugs and or different situations. Why does getting the most out of your drugs make you think those people are desperate ?. Because it's an asshole and not a nose, or a vein?

and
that just weird

I agree... it's probably shunned or looked down on by a lot of people because they are homophobic or closed minded. I think the only reason insufflation or injection is not looked at like that is because they are pretty common and people are seen doing that and talk about it openly, I don't think a lot of people really mention rectal use IRL.

BigPig
12-11-2010, 10:03 AM

LOL dude you're mad funny!

p.s. dude, anyone else think we should have a lil sphincter icon for all the threads about plugging??? (hahaha kidding)

SuperJunky
12-11-2010, 11:30 AM
nothing new

and
that just weird

I've heard of MDA/MDMA being administered vaginaley, it isn't as effective as the ass but it does work, or so I've read. I gave my GF a vaginal dose of fent, everything wet and add the powder... I've heard stories of girls failing a piss test for coke due to having sex w/ a coked out BF.

I agree... it's probably shunned or looked down on by a lot of people because they are homophobic or closed minded. I think the only reason insufflation or injection is not looked at like that is because they are pretty common and people are seen doing that and talk about it openly, I don't think a lot of people really mention rectal use IRL.

I've never understood peoples reaction to plugging. I do talk about it in real life (or I did when I had friends). We all experimented w/ all sorts of roots of administration w/ various drugs. If a shot clogged instead of wasting drugs we just plugged the bloody mess. Better than nothing.

Never tried Adderall this way, just did about 5 minutes ago, I'm super sensitive to amphetamines so I used a 3ml syringe to divide a 10mg into a 5mg plug. Kinda stupid thing for me to do seeing as I'm barely capable of keeping myself out of WD, and am taking tramadol, I never liked SSRI's and speed together, but luck would have it that a pile of methadone powder that's been cooked more times than I can count just gave me another seemingly immaculate fix. I already feel this stuff kicking in, a little different than orally. So far I prefer it. Much easier than trying to crush and cook all those damned little beads for IV.

EDIT: About 15-20 minutes in now (I think), regardless of the bioavailability the effects seem much smoother. But that could be the 20mgs of Valium I took right before w/ 4mgs klonopin. Then again I never take any stimulant w/ out doubling up on the benzos.

TheTalkingAsshole
12-11-2010, 12:22 PM
nothing new

and
that just weird

Well I can't really see how putting something in your ass would be any more dignified than putting it in your vagina, but then again I don't put drugs in every orrifice of my body.
In any case, people will do what they wanna do, I just couldn't see sticking a syringe full of adderall in my asshole. If you're really in need of the extra BA, why not just get some meth. I hear thats pretty effective, not to mention you could smoke and shoot it as well...

Swy
12-13-2010, 01:17 PM
I haven't plugged in awhile since I obtained a script for legitimate ADD and have been (mostly) taking them therapeutically since they've been a godsend when it comes to me being overwhelmed, unable to concentrate, and just being aimless.

As far as hating on plugging, a small oral syringe is nothing compared to ass ripping opiate shits. I don't enjoy sticking things in my ass but I'm gonna get the most bang for my buck without turning to the needle because I know I wouldn't make it out alive. To each their own, I spose.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
12-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Well I can't really see how putting something in your ass would be any more dignified than putting it in your vagina, but then again I don't put drugs in every orrifice of my body.
In any case, people will do what they wanna do, I just couldn't see sticking a syringe full of adderall in my asshole. If you're really in need of the extra BA, why not just get some meth. I hear thats pretty effective, not to mention you could smoke and shoot it as well...

Plugging drugs can be a very SAFE and more effective ROA.
The rectum is full of blood vessels very close to the surface,
plugging can double the BA of some opiates, and stims in this case.
why the fuck would you want to WASTE drugs?

You just got that butthole phobia----(Plugging really won't make you a homosexual )

and WTF??? - get some METH to smoke or shoot instead?
-A lot of folks that will plug do so to AVOID us the needle,
- Many/most have a LEGAL script to Ritalin , Addderal,- DON"T need to chance getting busted
- And you can shoot the scripts stims if wanted to-
-Meth is not a know quality , anything can be in it.
- you like dealing with crackhead?
So plugging is often done for HARM reduction as well as the increase in BA.

SWY has a fucking GREAT THREAD AND GOOD REPORT ON PUGGING ADDIES, RITS etc
PLUGGING HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE TALKED ABOUT ON OPI.

BUTT-go ahead,
Keep Talking out of your Ass and shooting Crack

Swy
12-13-2010, 04:36 PM
Good lookin out GOLD :cool:

FiendMan
12-13-2010, 04:53 PM
seriously, why would you pull up something a month old just to say you don't agree w/ the ROA. im straight, and i'll shove drugs up my ass as much as i want bra...judge if you want, but i'm high!

Thanat0s
12-13-2010, 06:38 PM
shucks,
i kinda like putting things in my ass...

including but not limited
to drugs.

and my fiance,
(with her fine ass,)
tells me im totally fucking straight.

whassa matter talkingAhole?
scared youll enjoy it,
in a non- heteroApe kinda way?

bring it up with yer shrink,
next week's session,
eh?

I'm-Nod-Addicted
12-13-2010, 07:23 PM
I don't mind a little ass play every now and then.

I had a girlfriend who couldn't keep her pinky out of my butt during sex. At first it was a little distracting but I eventually graduated to her middle finger. :p

GOLD N DIEMONDS
12-13-2010, 07:33 PM
shucks,
i kinda like putting things in my ass...

including but not limited
to drugs.

?

hehehe - yes indeed-
on rare occasion
FEET
or
FOOT
depends on thee occasion

Its manly to have men put stuuf up the ass, "REAL MEN" either FEET/GTFO