PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Fentanyl and Amphetamines/Adderal

krinkov
09-28-2010, 09:27 PM
I am being subjected to random tests at both the methadone clinic and work. My first question is, does Fentanyl show up on any tests? I've heard that it doesn't show up at all on any test.

The second question is, how long do Amphetamines such as Adderall show up on a test?

All above tests are just simple pee tests.

I guess while I'm asking, I should ask if Methadone or Oxycodone show up on a 5 panel. I took a test, high as fuck on done and oxy and passed. Weird!!

Krinkov

WickedContin
09-28-2010, 09:47 PM
I am being subjected to random tests at both the methadone clinic and work. My first question is, does Fentanyl show up on any tests? I've heard that it doesn't show up at all on any test.

The second question is, how long do Amphetamines such as Adderall show up on a test?

All above tests are just simple pee tests.

I guess while I'm asking, I should ask if Methadone or Oxycodone show up on a 5 panel. I took a test, high as fuck on done and oxy and passed. Weird!!

Krinkov

Fentanyl to my knowledge is special testing, i.e. labratory w/different test ordered only. I have not seen it on any of the panel tests and I have seen a LOT. The common drug test will NOT pick up Fent unless by some false positive craziness.

Amphetamines are typically detectable in urine for 2-4 days. Keep in mind that moast Addy's nowadays are XR. There is still IR Amp available, however XRs tend to flood the market nowadays. So if you are using XR's you should give yourself and extra day just to be sure.

PCP, THC, Amp/Meth, Opiates, and Cocaine are what a lot of 5 panels are based off of. A lot of the newer tests have PCP replaced by Benzos due to the rise in useage of the bzos and fall of PCP. The Opiates panel on the 5 panel is going to pick up codeine and morphine metabolites only. Oxy is usually on your 7 or 10 panel tests. MASSIVE and LONGTERM Oxy use has been known to make for a false positive, but this isn't common. LOTS of things can cause false positive, but with better urine tests being produced every year (both good and bad for us, moastly bad, but good due to the cut down on false posi's when we really are clean) false positives aren't as common as they used to be. So yeah if it is just a five panel with Opiates, but NOT Oxy, you should be fine. Addy definately your biggest worry here.

Bartholomew
09-28-2010, 10:51 PM
sorry i can't tell you more about the fentanyl or the adderall, but i can tell you a little bit about the oxy.

when i take a ua, i'm given the 7 panel tests. i've taken the test both having done oxy the night before AND being high on oxy while taking the test, and i've never failed.

just wanted to weigh in with my two cents

No Looking Back
09-28-2010, 10:54 PM
well thats certainly good to know. Or maybe some lab tech out there has a crush on you and is fudging the results?

WickedContin
09-28-2010, 11:06 PM
sorry i can't tell you more about the fentanyl or the adderall, but i can tell you a little bit about the oxy.

when i take a ua, i'm given the 7 panel tests. i've taken the test both having done oxy the night before AND being high on oxy while taking the test, and i've never failed.

just wanted to weigh in with my two cents

Reminds me of the first time I evar took a UA. I was like 19 or so at the time, young and dumb. I wasn't worried about the test as I had just had my wisdom teeth taken out and sure that if I tested hot for opiates that my script for Demerol (silly me, how little I knew of uas then) and the IV meds I was given would cover that. To be sure though I did my last OC on Friday and the test was on Monday. I drank a shitton of water and remember someone telling me that Niacin was good for flushing the system. Yeah fucking right. I remember taking some and feeling like I had a damn sunburn in the winter! Flushed as hell. Well before my test I went and copped six OC 40s and had them in my pocket with a cut down straw ready to go to work just as soon as I got done pissing. Well I get in there and get called back and the first thing they tell me to do is empty my pockets!! I freaked the phuck out! Anyway, I palmed the goodies and moved my hand back as I was showing them two inside out pockets after I emptied my phone and keys from other pocket. The test ended up being unsupervised and my nerves were so shot that I busted down two 40s right in the testing bathroom! I just used some alchy wipes to wipe off the counter, dried and went to work, trying to be like an oxy-ninja and being as quiet as possible. Well, anyway, I passed the test and got the job, but learned a valuable, VALUABLE, lesson. DON'T TAKE DRUGS TO YOUR DRUG SCREENINGS :p

No Looking Back
09-28-2010, 11:52 PM
DON'T TAKE DRUGS TO YOUR DRUG SCREENINGS :p

Hahaha...best advice i've heard today:p:rolleyes:

fizzled428
09-29-2010, 04:39 AM
Fentanyl to my knowledge is special testing, i.e. labratory w/different test ordered only. I have not seen it on any of the panel tests and I have seen a LOT. The common drug test will NOT pick up Fent unless by some false positive craziness.

Amphetamines are typically detectable in urine for 2-4 days. Keep in mind that moast Addy's nowadays are XR. There is still IR Amp available, however XRs tend to flood the market nowadays. So if you are using XR's you should give yourself and extra day just to be sure.

That is what I would go by. The fent they need to be specifically looking for it. Amp/Methamp 1-4 days depending on the usual UA factors (weight,metabolism,age,etc.). Sometimes with uppers it cleans out a little faster for obivous reasons.
Side note: Cocaine though will stay longer because of not being water soliuble in the body about 2-6 days, I think that is why.

norseman
09-29-2010, 05:03 AM
I remember when I first got on meth I had only been using fent and opium, but I kept comming up positive for oxy and morph??? never fent. It was probably 2 weeks when I last had any oxy before I even went there and I kept comming up dirty for Oxy and Morph for at least two weeks at the clinic.

So I guess either Oxy can build up like crazy, or one of the many alkaloids (thebaine) in the opium was testing like oxy.

Just be careful if you get opium or pods etc

FiendMan
09-29-2010, 07:40 AM
the advice given about fent not showing on the 5 panel test is consistent w/ everything i've heard/read. about the XR addy's...if you chew them to paste you can piss clean is 2 days. at least i did at my last PM appt. i only use them for more energy at work when i'm not feeling so great (dope sick usually) so if i'd wudda tested pos for amps i wudda been PISSED.