PDA

View Full Version : Extracting Opana ER, Need Help!

OpiateDaze
09-27-2010, 07:38 PM
Wassup Opiophile!

I really need some advice on extracting the oxymorphone from my opana er. ive tried many different methods with absolutely no luck. im feeling desperate now as im almost out and its 10 days until i see my doctor to get my new script... same shit every month you know how it goes.

anyway my tolerance is so high if i snort them ill be out of them by tomorrow. i have 7 of the 20mg left and im prescribed 3 per day. ive tried the isopropyl alcohol extraction a few times... first time the final product was way too thick i didnt want to put that into my veins... then last night i tried again but it was with 70% isopropyl, i banged 5mg and felt nothing. i only have the 70%, every post says NOT to use lower than 90% but is it actually possible in any way to use 70? my license is suspended right now and its difficult to go buy 91%.

i also tried leaving the pill overnight in 5mL of water and felt nothing. i ended up IVing all 5mL and im sure, no matter how high somebody's tolerance, ~20mg of oxymorphone should do the trick if not kill you. its simple enough, leave the pill overnight in water and the oxymorphone should be released into it as it expands, how could i have done something wrong?! i tried it multiple times... one time i even laid the container with the opana in it in a small pan with hot water that i changed every 2 hours to ensure that there was some heat to keep the process moving along.

perhaps should i add something acidic to the mix? if so what works the best. and of course, if i did this i would just plug it.

anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated im in loads of pain. snorting the stuff seems to be the only thing that works well... normally im okay with it it gets me pretty good, but it wastes so much of it and i just dont have enough to last 10 days.

Weefa
09-27-2010, 09:16 PM
damn that sucks man... id be happy just putting them up my nose. I guess if you're in pain then it actually makes the difference. Ive never had any luck extracting them.. and i really wouldnt be down for wasting one with the methods i seen on here. If you got the opana IRs then hell yeah boot the mofos.

harmonik
09-27-2010, 09:32 PM
I scrape off the bitch of a thin coating and just soak the pill in about 3mL of water and wait overnight. Smush it down and extract the water with an oral syringe and put it in another spoon. I'd then add about a mL of water to the gelled opana and smush it around a bit more and add a little heat and then add that to the other spoon.

Then, heat it with a lighter to evaporate the water, you should be fine if it boils since we know water boils at 212F. Oxymorphone's melting point is at ~480F so I'm guessing it won't degrade much (i'm not a chemist so don't quote me, but I've gotten great rushes off of this). Boil it down until you get enough to fit into a rig and bang.

This method has worked for me.

Weefa
09-27-2010, 10:04 PM
ive did that method but didnt wait overnight i just cooked up the gel and shot it and didnt feel a thing idk i guess maybe the soaking method extracts the opana out? but you're still cooking the gel up even after you did this extracting method?

harmonik
09-27-2010, 10:08 PM
yeah, it extracts overnight. I get quite a bit out of it.

I'm paranoid about losing any goodies so I just do the second heat run on the gel to make susre i'm getting more.

if you want to know if it's going to work, dip a rig cap in the solution and give it a taste.

Weefa
09-27-2010, 10:15 PM
ima try it man. so you just use water.. you're not using these alcohol methods i seen? Im going to have abouth 10 of the 40s on friday so i guess it wouldnt hurt to try it once again. it was harsh on the vein when i cooked up the gel and shot it.. didnt seem healthy at all. but i love opana and it seems like my chance to ever get the 10 IRs are slim because the dood that got them od'd on his shit and they cut him off so ill see how this goes.

fizzled428
09-29-2010, 01:48 AM
With what I had so far the timing is important on the iso extraction method. Just scrape the coating off with a fingernail or tool that will take minimal amount off. When you mixing in the iso make sure you give it a few good minutes. The filtering with the oral syringe is key also. Clear to slightly cloudy is what your looking for.
Then cook that iso shit off with a candle (low steady heat source) Be real careful with flame. When it is down to that film looking stuff, take it off and add the hottest water possible and mix it up. Of course there will be some gel left. You can either run again or eat. Personally for iv I think the er's last longer than the ir's if done right but that is just opinion. To me even 2 er 5's are longer legs than a ir 10.

Aces N 8s
10-27-2010, 01:51 PM
The iso extraction WILL work if you can get 90%+ iso alcohol . Ive been shooting my ER 20s all week on this method. Walk/bike/hitch a ride to the store and get some 90% iso and you'll be booting your OxyM by this evening.