PDA

View Full Version : airport security- a lesson learned

firefeind
09-24-2010, 11:16 AM
yep, another dope on a plane thread.....i just had to share this.

soooo....about 6 weeks ago i had to take a domestic flight on short notice to a place where i would not be able to get any drugs of any sort (rural prairie middle of nowhere), so i had to take my stash with me.

with me i brought: several kinds of pills, gel-capped opium, and a eighth of A+++ for my family(if i dont bring even just a little bit of herb to them, its all over, lol)

so, of course i hooched it in two parts, the weed being segregated from the rest. this was not exactly comfy, lol, but i gotta do what i gotta do....

i had a fair bit of time to kill that day before my flight cuz i have to take a ferry to another island from the island i live on, which always seems to take forever, and then a few hours wait at the airport. what to do with all that time?:rolleyes:.....i was a little silly by the time i had to board!

as i went through security, i set off the metal sensor, so they had to run the wand over my body. every time it passed over my bikini area it went beep! beep! beep! i realized right away what was setting it off- i had the pills in a small METAL pill case. they let me pass and board my plane, no probs! but that may be just because the bc coast is pretty chill.:cool:

i cant believe i overlooked this one small detail. i just wanted to pass it on- use plastic or something NOT metal if you MUST bring your dope on a plane

Fat Pie
09-24-2010, 11:28 AM
Good story. Be very careful carrying anything illegal through airport security; they could've done a cavity search on you if they'd had real suspicions that you were carrying illegal/non-prescribed drugs on you (i.e. if you'd been high at the time, for instance, or if they'd had a stricter enforcement policy at the metal detectors if a beep went off), and then you're in a whole world of problems, involved in bringing controlled substances over state lines and shit like that (for which you can be charged with intent to distribute, if the amounts are large enough, whether it was for personal use or not; the weight definition for personal use varies depending on what jurisdiction you're in).

If you absolutely must bring something abroad with you on a flight (I always avoided doing so and just braved out the w/d abroad, but I realise that this is not an option for everyone, and I nearly gave up and went home a few times due to the stress and strain of it all), then pack in in plastic and stick it in a cavity (with a way to get it out safely when you arrive at your destination); that's your safest bet. But remember at all times the risks you take by committing to such a move, 'cos once you're in the shit, it's already too late to back out.

Chemical_Boy
09-24-2010, 11:46 AM
My friend has taken stuff on planes many times (you cannot afford to run out when you have a 1+ g/day habit and you are going out of town for work). He always packaged in into "balloons" the same way mexican/honduran drug dealers do it.

If something had ever gone wrong ,he would have swallowed it at the slightest rustle at the TSA security checkpoints. He never had to do so. The only problem was that sometimes the amount he had to carry for a trip would be difficult to manage in the mouth so he was hoping no one would talk to him at times.

No way is foolproof though. You always run some risk. But it is way easier to mule small amounts on your person if you are not flying out of the country and you look the part of someone travelling for work.

I don't know if my friend would try that same shit flying internationally. He doesn't want to end up making an episode of "Locked Up Abroad" :-)

Oh well, he is happy on suboxone now cuz he was sick of all that type of "adventure".

itchintofix
09-24-2010, 11:47 AM
Last time I went to Mokum I had a some gear plugged and was with my old dear and sister and there was a sniffer dog right there before we boarded the plane, I'm pretty used to searches and dealing with shit like that but I was still a little paranoid as the dog walked around me and sniffed my ass lol..it was cool though and his handler just waved me on, I think it was probably sniffing for explosives anyway.

chopstix
09-24-2010, 11:50 AM
Doesn't this belong in the "Umm.. No shit?" forum??

Not to derail, but I had something funny happen last year, at least I thought it was funny..

I tried to get a pint of Vodka thru security, dude said "nope, toss it or no pass," so I went back to the ticket area. Fuck if I'm throwing away a perfectly good bottle of Smirnoff, so I drank it. I hadn't been drinking much at that point, and didn't really mean to drink the *whole* thing, but it went down in like 3 gulps, so I tossed the bottle and got back in line.

I very rarely black out from drinking. I remember getting back in the security line, but not much after that, for pretty much the rest of the day (it was maybe 5pm). I know that 3-4hrs later I was still falling down drunk (my father picked me up from the airport, I barely remember anything aside from falling down at his house a couple times.)

How I got through security, found my gate, got on the plane (I'd think someone that drunk would get pulled out of line??), apparently never zooked anywhere, got off the place and found my old man - none of this I remember, and apparently I wasn't walking well at all.

I'll be forever mystified as to how I made it thru security and onto that flight so drunk I couldn't walk 4 hours later..

K, back to why you shouldn't stash drugs in metal boxes when going through metal detectors..

Count Zero
09-24-2010, 12:13 PM
I've smuggled plenty of drugs-I used to take my dope abroad in pens, I could get 4 NYC bags into 1 cheap ball point pen-most of them before 9/11 thank god but I've never bothered to smuggle pills, usually I just dumped them in a bottle (OTC or Rx with my name on it depending on what they look like). Once I took the precaution of wiping the coating off some OC 80s before dumping them in a bottle of asprin but usually I just stick them in the toilet kit and go. Are the airport geeks scrutinizing the contents of pill bottles these days? Shit the only people who know what all the good pills look like are junkies..maybe Homeland security could benefit from Opiophile's expertise and hire a bunch of druggies to examine aspirin bottles for oxies..

eukodalic
09-24-2010, 12:26 PM
Chop- wow- what a story. I did the same exact thing once with some awful cheap brandy; did not want to put it in the discard bin. Fell off the airport bus after the flight (4 hrs.) Have a med story as well- going from west coast to CHI couple months ago; forgot about the liquids rule (3 oz max in 3 oz container, I believe is about what you can legally take on.) Had a half filled 12 oz bottle of Crystal Geyser in hand carry, which they of course found. So off to secondary I went and they took my backpack to the exotic check machines-- inside were my prescribed 30 mg IRs and 8 mg HM's-- in their LABELED bottles. That was the only thing that saved me; if the pills were in a unmarked container, could have been a bad scenario!

The TSA said "we see medications in your bag, if you need the water to take your pills, we can allow you to take your bottle." I told them thanks, and made my way to the gate. All in all, not a big deal but just a reminder that if you have controlled substances from your doc, always best to keep them in the script bottle with your name and the meds should match what the bottle says. They apparently checked them while they were away with my bag...this was a domestic US flight; international it could have been a whole different story, depending on the country.

No Looking Back
09-24-2010, 09:33 PM
Once I took the precaution of wiping the coating off some OC 80s before dumping them in a bottle of asprin but usually I just stick them in the toilet kit and go. Are the airport geeks scrutinizing the contents of pill bottles these days? Shit the only people who know what all the good pills look like are junkies..maybe Homeland security could benefit from Opiophile's expertise and hire a bunch of druggies to examine aspirin bottles for oxies..

The few times I've flown for business while on "vacation" from bupe I just put a few days worth of 0xy 80's in my pocket and waltzed through security no problem.

Next time I fly I think im going to do a test. I'll put my legitimately prescribed bupe in an unmarked pill bottle in my carry on luggage. I'll also carry the real bottle the bupe comes in with my name on it in another bag or in my pocket. We'll see what happens...my guess is nothing. I really doubt the people who check the x-rays of the bags going through are looking at bathroom kits/pill bottles too carefully.

paups
09-24-2010, 10:26 PM
In 2008 I went to China on business.. had 3 week notice (told my boss I would need a $500 "advance" to pay rent etc..lmao)

I brought 5 bundles with me for the 14 day trip.. emptied all 50 bags into 3.. rolled tightly in plastic and inserted into a slightly hollowed tampon. (yeah..I was a little paranoid)

6 hours into my 14 hour flight I broke out the goods and sniffed a bit in the airplane bathroom to get through the flight..

Packed 3 new single wrap syringes in a box of art supplies.. pens, exacto blades etc in my CHECKED luggagepp.. I have used the "art supply" route before with much success surprisingly with syringes (legitimately.. they do create a technique with paint like no other.. etc lmao) but didnt have any trouble with this at all.. (luggage was TIGHTLY packed with all kinds of shit..)

Honestly if it wasnt China I would have even risked carrying in checked luggage in a well concealed way.. just felt safer knowing it was INSIDE my body and that I would prob need it for the flight itself anyway..

Too bad I ran out 4 days early and had to travel home through 4 connections sicker than ever in my life..
That company car back to Bed-Stuy where Id left a 2 bag well shot was the most bittersweet of my life..

Be safe and smart kiddos..

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

The few times I've flown for business while on "vacation" from bupe I just put a few days worth of 0xy 80's in my pocket and waltzed through security no problem.

Next time I fly I think im going to do a test. I'll put my legitimately prescribed bupe in an unmarked pill bottle in my carry on luggage. I'll also carry the real bottle the bupe comes in with my name on it in another bag or in my pocket. We'll see what happens...my guess is nothing. I really doubt the people who check the x-rays of the bags going through are looking at bathroom kits/pill bottles too carefully.

Theyre not.. unless they have REASON to.. (ie.. dont be wasted in the airport etc.. etc.. easier said than done for some people..)

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Are the airport geeks scrutinizing the contents of pill bottles these days? Shit the only people who know what all the good pills look like are junkies..maybe Homeland security could benefit from Opiophile's expertise and hire a bunch of druggies to examine aspirin bottles for oxies..

exactly// just dont be stupiderwise oth.. :rolleyes:

eukodalic
09-24-2010, 10:50 PM

This makes sense; in reading my post above maybe I was being a bit too paranoid. It does seem unlikely that with all the rush and hoopla of going through big airports- yeah- are they really going to hold up our bottles and check them against the contents, etc? Prolly not for the most part, however for the true illicit stuff say a big wad of chronic, gear, etc-- I'd be shakin' in my boots! That show Locked Up Abroad does not need me as the "star" of one of next season's episodes. For most of us, not really a big deal going through checkpoints with the script stuff but I do feel a bit more comfortable when my name is on the label- esp. for the Scd. II stuff. Just sayin'-- hope ya'll get safely through any security lines, anywhere.:)

That's quite a story, paupie-- I've been through the big Chinese airports a time or two myself; luckily never any issues. Beijing, PuDong, the old Hongqiao port in Shanghai, Xian, Qingdao, couple of others too.

paups
09-24-2010, 11:00 PM
That's quite a story, paupie-- I've been through the big Chinese airports a time or two myself; luckily never any issues. Beijing, PuDong, the old Hongqiao port in Shanghai, Xian, Qingdao, couple of others too.

Beijing, Nanjing, and Guangzhou for me.. wasnt that worried really.. but prolly cus Im American, on Business, female, with a native speaker, and DIDNT give a shit cus I was HIGH lmao.. oy vey:rolleyes:

tui
09-24-2010, 11:30 PM
^
Paups you've got bigger balls..... er, or something........ than me. I would've been shaking in my boots. ESPECIALLY traveling for work. Being caught while traveling with colleagues, hell I can't even imagine the drama that would ensue.

I did once fly from Montreal to Las Vegas on business with speed in my purse...... but that was purely accidental :p

jdub
09-25-2010, 12:15 AM
OP it never occurred to you that a METAL container would set off the METAL detector?:confused::p
You got really lucky with that one, imo.

I've flown all over with all sorts of shit. Security found an 1/8th of weed in my bag at OAK and let me go through with it.

They also don't scrutinize pill bottles or pills very much at all. But better safe than sorry for sure.

Once I got on a plane from SFO to Tucson and realized I had a full box of 50 9mm bullets in my carry-on (it was in the camelback pouch in the main pocket of my backpack so I did not see it. Obviously the x-ray dude didn't catch it but I'm sure it showed up. That could have been very bad.

goagirl23
09-25-2010, 01:06 AM
Last time I flew w/dope I hollowed out a hole in a jar of mud mask and put a bunch of balloons in it and then covered and packed it w/my toiletries in my luggage and checked it on...no probs. A friend of mine recently just flew and had to bring a few days worth of tar. He mixed it up in water and put it in a mini shampoo bottle (obviously non-see through) and checked it in...no probs. He also somehow got on the plane w/syringes in his carry on w/no problems either...I wouldnt be so brave to try that one....Paupie..... I like the idea of the art supplies..good thinkin!

paups
09-25-2010, 09:33 AM
OP: they probably thought you just had a clit/labia piercing... probably happens alot and they arent going to make everyone strip..
still.. be careful with the metal containers!!!

^
Paups you've got bigger balls..... er, or something........ than me. I would've been shaking in my boots. ESPECIALLY traveling for work. Being caught while traveling with colleagues, hell I can't even imagine the drama that would ensue.

I did once fly from Montreal to Las Vegas on business with speed in my purse...... but that was purely accidental :p

Oh, Tui, our balls may be figurative but they are bigger than the invisible onces lots of these noob boys are touting about heh..
A friend of mine flew with a bag of coke in her GLOVE.. just walked through with it in her palm..:cool:

What was REALLY fun was explaining to my boss I had "food poisoning" for three days while she dragged me through leather markets and dim sum restaurants in Dongguan. Luckily she filled me with ambien and let me stay in the hotel MOST of the time.. having 2 beds wasnt so bad.. when one got sweaty and gross I could jump into the cold dry other one..

No Loperamide to be found in China..

Last time I flew w/dope I hollowed out a hole in a jar of mud mask and put a bunch of balloons in it and then covered and packed it w/my toiletries in my luggage and checked it on...no probs. A friend of mine recently just flew and had to bring a few days worth of tar. He mixed it up in water and put it in a mini shampoo bottle (obviously non-see through) and checked it in...no probs. He also somehow got on the plane w/syringes in his carry on w/no problems either...I wouldnt be so brave to try that one....Paupie..... I like the idea of the art supplies..good thinkin!

Mud mask is a great idea GaG :)

If you really wanted to be slick with syringes, pack in checked luggage in box with with art supplies but cut/snap the push bars off the end of the syringes so they look even more like pens in x-ray.. obviously only mix a few in with lots of pens and exactos etc.. but I think this is the easiest way

Really, IMHO the less you fuck with things the better.. security people are trained to look for shadiness and "signs" of ppl trying to hide things. If you truly act like you have nothing to hide you could probably just walz through with whatever you want in your pocket or carryon..

Obviously its smarter to take SOME precautions but the more you tamper with something to HIDE shit the more likely you are to raise a flag to take a closer look.
:rolleyes:

Benz
09-25-2010, 10:10 AM
Friend of mine flew from England to South Africa via Paris a few times for a long trip. One time he swallowed a half oz of gear and it took over two weeks to re-appear coz he was on methadone. That was with laxatives too, not a pleasant situation in more ways than one. The other times he just plugged it. This was with five weeks of 180mg a day methadone tablets (scripted) in the carry on luggage. He also had over two hundred temazepam & diazepam unscripted in painkiller bottles in the wash bag. He needed a couple of diazzies to get through security. Mad. But scoring in South Africa is very dangerous.

Dolofinell
09-25-2010, 10:47 AM
Flew from Detroit to Saskatchewan Can. with a half oz. of weed and a 10g. finger in some tighty whites (normally a boxer guy). Had a 3 week whitetail deer hunt to make it through.
This was about 6mths after 9/11. Stupid, young, and scared shitless. Ecspecially being w/ my 100% lifelong sober dad. Made it though.

chopstix
09-25-2010, 11:42 AM
You ppl trying to get weed thru the airport are fukn nutso. I *MIGHT* attempt it if it was quad vaccum sealed or something, otherwise fuck that. I did take a very small amount of hash down south a couple years ago to share with a friend, but even that made me nervous, shit just stinks too much.

If I'm flying with pills I'm not scripted, they go in my pocket. This is a fairly new rule for me, I used to just mix them in with something I have a script for, but I've heard too many stories of TSA being able to identify that those little xanax pills aren't what's scripted on the label, and one fucking pill is all it takes. I'm convinced that your pockets are a pretty safe place for pills and small shit; I've been jacked by TSA and SWA security a few times (I'm the tall blond guy who usually needs a haircut and tends to stand out in line), and they've never turned my pockets inside out.

On flying with rigs, I've done it. I just check 'em in luggage (don't usually check anything if I can avoid it), I think if they're in a sealed bag, or you have like a case of sealed bags, they're not gonna fuck with you. They probably see insulin syringes quite a bit, lotsa diabetics out there..

I had an interesting/LUCKY experience when I was like 15, this was pre-9/11 but they still had metal detectors. I was getting on a plane with my dad, and on the way to the airport, I realized that I had my big ass chamber pipe on me - quite a bit of metal in that pipe. WTF to do? I CAN'T throw it away (I'm not sure why I didn't stash it in his car), shit. So I went into the bathroom at the airport, and it was one of those metal pipes that breaks down into several smaller pieces (thats why they call it a chamber pipe, cos u can add 'chambers').

So I broke it down into probably 7 pieces and stashed them all over my body, in my shoes, socks, pockets, etc. I'll never forget walking through the metal detector, knowing how pissed he'd be if it went off and I caught a charge on the way to a father/son outing, but miraculously, it didn't. These days I'm sure it would, but apparently this one wasn't set to be very sensitive. I still can't believe that fucking alarm didn't go off, I was sure it was going to..

michellebaines
09-25-2010, 01:21 PM
Traveling is a breeze for me. I've got prescriptions for both the pills and for the syringes. I'm a girl with long hair so I carry an elastic headband looped around my wrist like a bracelet.

For the most part, I don't like flying, I usually drive wherever I need to go. They scrutinize the car a lot less than the passengers, so as long as your not stupid, small amounts usually fly through.

poppy
09-25-2010, 02:53 PM
Definitely wouldn't be for me even if I had a passport and the means to travel. I've had a few hairy experiences visiting people in jail where someone else in my group has been taking gear into the prisoner. Nothing like the drug sniffer dog sitting next to you and no matter how much you try and move out of the way the dog moves with you and continues to point its nose at you. No definitely not for me. I'd sooner not travel than risk travelling with unprescribed drugs.

gameface
09-25-2010, 03:17 PM
May/ June 2009 Seattle WA to Long beach CA with an OZ of Tar and 1/2oz of Coke in the Butt. I made sure I pooped late the previous night.

Was flying with my dad and he is a diabetic so the rigs went with his luggage.

Did a shot about 15 min before I went thru security, and after the shot, Re-Stuffed the two packages in mah butt. ZERO Problems.

I look fairly clean cut, and I am pretty solid under pressure so I wasnt too worried.

I actually ran out on the trip, and had to have another OZ of tar sent down to the Hotel.

I actually ended up getting on Methadone whilst in Cali. I bought a bunch of take homes and flew home with those in my checked baggage.

Very Lucky I Suppose

limitless_euphoria
09-26-2010, 08:24 AM
Yeah, you definitely want to be careful. Girls are lucky man... there's a lot more room in your hoohoo. Where do us dudes have to put it??? Exactly. Whatever the parcel is, it'd better not be TOO BIG or we're shit outta luck (no pun intended).

upstate_007
09-27-2010, 07:17 AM
There have been air travel threads before, but I will share my advice again.

1. There are random searches by TSA for both domestic and international flights. They pull you aside at the gate and go through everything. Remove clothing, metal detector wand, empty out carry on bag, etc. It is a very very thorough search similar to when you arrive at a police precinct after being arrested.

2. Pills: Scripted legitimate ones, just keep them in their original bottles. Otherwise, use an old bottle matching the type of pill or find a way to disguise them among other similar pills.

3. Everything else: Up the ass or vag if you're a woman. Cavity searches are rare unless you are suspected of trafficking large amounts. They also use xray machines in those cases.

4. Checked luggage: NEVER EVER NEVER EVER. Too many variables. TSA workers could steal your shit. Or report it. What happens if your luggage gets delayed for 5 days? I have had luggage dissappear for a long long time. Got it back long after my trip was over kind of delay. Don't risk putting anything in checked baggage. That goes for anything valuable. I never put anything I don't want to lose in there.

Be smart and do whatever you can to minimize risk. What has worked in the past might not work in the future. It seems that a lot of people here have gotten lucky, but I would not count on that luck to be there every time.

OxyRush Limbaugh
09-28-2010, 07:55 AM
this is the reason using pharms is the only route for me.
there's no way I'd risk travelling with anything illicit. you people are far braver than I am.

it's a pleasant experience knowing you're entering a drug-hostile country with a scrip, dr. letter and enough opiates to waste a small town and there's nothing foreign customs can do. except smile and let you pass.

Indy
09-28-2010, 08:54 AM
^Oh you'd be surprised, chances are when they smile and let you pass they're more sincere than you think. In their country they can basically do whatever they want. According to international law methadone patients are always supposed to be able to take their methadone into any treaty nation, but it just doesn't happen, and I even think some people on here have been disallowed to bring in their prescribed meds.

WickedContin
09-28-2010, 09:03 AM
^Oh you'd be surprised, chances are when they smile and let you pass they're more sincere than you think. In their country they can basically do whatever they want. According to international law methadone patients are always supposed to be able to take their methadone into any treaty nation, but it just doesn't happen, and I even think some people on here have been disallowed to bring in their prescribed meds.

Werd. When I went to Qatar I didn't take me prescription Tramadol. Yes, Tramadol. That prescription, doctor letter, etc, won't save you everywhere. Especially in certain opiate hating Arab nations, where they don't hesitate to make examples out of Westerners. I mean sure, they probably wouldn't have jailed me, but just being held up by a Qatari Customs Agent for a few hours sounds bad enough to me, so I left all my pharms behind and just enjoyed what alchohol I could get there.

Coddfish
09-28-2010, 09:21 AM
There are first aid kit lists on line and in travel books that suggest you take syringes because you never know when you might need one for an emergency. This works especially for international travel to developing countries, where westerners might be nervous about safe medical treatment. Just bring the list or book with you, and if you get stopped, well, you just have what's on the list. At worst they throw them out.

OxyRush Limbaugh
09-28-2010, 05:31 PM

Granted, I've not been to ME or Asian places where beheading/life/whatnot are the norms for smuggling and stuff but...I have been to some island nations where a single .22 or stamp of h could net you life. As I mentioned, so far, with a scrip, bottle and dr. letter I've never had an issue. I do travel with a lot of electronics and they go over that stuff with a fine tooth comb every friggin time...Make me take out everything and sometimes power it up to prove it's not a bomb.

I feel for anyone who gets stopped at a border with legal opies and has them confiscated. However, I've never heard of that happening to the tourists where I go so take it what I say with a grain of salt.

Benz
09-29-2010, 10:17 AM
Friend in previous post was told by his meth doctor, who's travelled widely, NOT to declare the scripted meds in Africa. Their customs are known to take sellable drugs off people & send them on their way. What could you do? He's had experience of them stealing money & other things from the post as well.

Benz

weegee
10-13-2010, 06:15 PM
I have a local friend here in NC who was in BK recently. She met up with a friend of mine who can score dope up there so she could bring some back. She's done dope with me before so she was as interested in scoring as I was.
I thought for some reason she drove so no biggie, but the night before she was set to leave I found out she was flying. Fuckkkkkkk!!! If she did not want to bring it on the plane I completely understood. It was six or so bags, not a massive amount but it's still drugs yknow. She said she was cool bringing it on the plane. She just put it in her pocket and got through security no problem.
I read other people suggested the same, and sometimes simpler is better.

Now this is a fucked up story. This is pre 9 11. I would fly into Raleigh from a small airport in Trenton that had cheap flights. Whenever I would come back to NJ I would always get a couple bundles to bring back down when I was attending college here. I always went the pocket route. This was a small airport which you walkewd through one of those old school metal detectors and the young rent-a-cop guy usually just waived a metal detector wand over you sometimes too. I wasn't worried. Well, this time I see dude having people pull their pockets out. WHAT?!?! I did not want to jump off line because I was only four or so people back from him and figured I would just cup it in my handand pull out my pocket if need be. I was able to get one bundle into that fifth pocket of jeans but the other remained. So now it's my turn to get checked by this kid who was about my same age. Ol boy has me pull my left pocket out. Nothing is in that one so cool, I do it. He tells me to go on through.
I couldn't believe it! It was a 50/50 shot I guess. Best believe I went into that bathroom pre-flight and sniffed some Newark dope.

normus420
10-14-2010, 12:56 AM
Yea dont ever stash shit in your pockets they do random searches. I got patted down twice last week when i went down to NOLA and had to empty my pockets once. I packed all my pills in my carry on bag I put the pills in a perscription bottle with my name on it. Didnt have a problem, if they asked I would have just said I consolidated all my meds into one bottle. I wasent really worried about it but I wasent bringing any H or bud. My mom put all her meds in her check bag and didnt have a prob with that either. She says she did the same thing when she flew internationaly too without incident.

weegee
10-14-2010, 06:35 PM
i wouldnt do the pockets thing anymore either. my suggestion to her was to stash it in the checked luggage. im glad she made it thru unscathed!

shoybs
10-14-2010, 10:02 PM
My idea for pills takes a little time and requires pills to be pretty small, but i think itd be the safest bet. and that would be to buy some OTC meds that come in capsules. crush the illicit pills up, empty out however many capsules you need, and put the powderized opi pills in the empty capsules. toss the capsules back into the bottle to blend in with the rest. hell, even glue the safety seal thing back on, just for good measure.

jimmyfingers
10-14-2010, 11:13 PM
Age 19, my friend and I were going down to Daytona to spend a week. My friend decided to bring a half ounce of weed taped right beside his dick. I thought he was going to shit when going through security. He made it though, but when we landed we saw a cop with a dog. Instead of almost shitting, he almost passed out.

I have a feeling that you have a good chance to make it to your destination if you are carrying small quantities.

New syringes and pills in a labeled pill bottle with your name on it like an antibiotic, I might do.

Illegal drugs, no way in HELL.

No Looking Back
10-15-2010, 11:22 PM
My idea for pills takes a little time and requires pills to be pretty small, but i think itd be the safest bet. and that would be to buy some OTC meds that come in capsules. crush the illicit pills up, empty out however many capsules you need, and put the powderized opi pills in the empty capsules. toss the capsules back into the bottle to blend in with the rest. hell, even glue the safety seal thing back on, just for good measure.

I like that idea. Can you give me an example of an OTC med that has those kind of capsules? Off the top of my drunken head I cant think of any...

To Each His Gnome
10-15-2010, 11:41 PM
Can you give me an example of an OTC med that has those kind of capsules? Off the top of my drunken head I cant think of any...

There are several brands of Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) which come in these type of capsules. And besides that, lots of people carry Benadryl with them in their purses, handbags, etc., so nobody would even think twice about it.

Great idea, Shoybs;)

normus420
10-16-2010, 01:11 AM
Yea that is a great idea I never thought of that. If I ever fly say over seas im gonna try that trick. Even though just putting all my meds into one bottle has worked for me and I cant see them taking my stuff because I dont want to travel with 18 different pill bottles. Ive never seen anywere that I need a doctors note to. Im sure I could produce one if that was in fact a law some place.
The only thing I didnt take with me was my syringes and thats because I was afraid they might set the alarms off and I didnt want to have to explane that with my mother standing rite there ya kno.

tui
10-16-2010, 05:12 AM
Flew from Detroit to Saskatchewan Can. with a half oz. of weed and a 10g. finger in some tighty whites (normally a boxer guy). Had a 3 week whitetail deer hunt to make it through.
This was about 6mths after 9/11. Stupid, young, and scared shitless. Ecspecially being w/ my 100% lifelong sober dad. Made it though.

Dolo, tighty whiteys all the way bro. Sexy-wise. Yes, yes, yes.

There have been air travel threads before, but I will share my advice again.

1. There are random searches by TSA for both domestic and international flights. They pull you aside at the gate and go through everything. Remove clothing, metal detector wand, empty out carry on bag, etc. It is a very very thorough search similar to when you arrive at a police precinct after being arrested.

2. Pills: Scripted legitimate ones, just keep them in their original bottles. Otherwise, use an old bottle matching the type of pill or find a way to disguise them among other similar pills.

3. Everything else: Up the ass or vag if you're a woman. Cavity searches are rare unless you are suspected of trafficking large amounts. They also use xray machines in those cases.

4. Checked luggage: NEVER EVER NEVER EVER. Too many variables. TSA workers could steal your shit. Or report it. What happens if your luggage gets delayed for 5 days? I have had luggage dissappear for a long long time. Got it back long after my trip was over kind of delay. Don't risk putting anything in checked baggage. That goes for anything valuable. I never put anything I don't want to lose in there.

Be smart and do whatever you can to minimize risk. What has worked in the past might not work in the future. It seems that a lot of people here have gotten lucky, but I would not count on that luck to be there every time.

Upstate,
re: No. 3..... I have heard rumors airport officials can now do a full body scan as you pass through that shows drugs hidden within the body, either swallowed or plugged. This seems wild to me. Have you guys heard anything about this?

Excellent tips by the way. "Must spread reputation around etc."

Benz
10-16-2010, 02:21 PM
Dolo, tighty whiteys all the way bro. Sexy-wise. Yes, yes, yes.

Upstate,
re: No. 3..... I have heard rumors airport officials can now do a full body scan as you pass through that shows drugs hidden within the body, either swallowed or plugged. This seems wild to me. Have you guys heard anything about this?

Excellent tips by the way. "Must spread reputation around etc."

I heard about this, even saw the machine in the media. That was a few years ago. There was a huge civil liberties kick off about people basically being seen nude, particularly women. I travel widely internationally & haven't seen it yet but who knows what the future holds. I do happen to know they aren't looking for drugs, it's mainly weapons & explosives, then items that are a threat to the incoming country (creatures/insects/seeds & plants/food items). We're on heightened alert and have been for some time in the UK. Most people who conceal properly get caught by tip off. Loose lips and all that.

Benz

dizzle
03-31-2011, 02:32 PM
A couple things to add to this thread:

1. You CAN indeed walk right through a metal detector with rigs, apparently there's not enough metal to set the bitch off. --I've done it

2. These new scanners CANNOT SEE INSIDE BODY CAVITIES, IM 100% sure

These "new" machines everyone's talking about are the EXACT SAME body scanners they have in Cook County Receiving/Processing. Well, a short story: I was in CCDOC for around 6 weeks and being white, I got a few perks. One of the "white-shirts" or boss type lieutenants needed an assistant and picked me. Well, he'd often leave me in the receiving area for hours on end when he ate lunch/fucked off. So a buddy of mine and I would fuck with the scanners all the time.

They can't see INSIDE the body, think of a topographical map and how they're constructed. It's almost the same. The information is in sorta block-form and they would be able so see a kilo taped to the inside of your leg, but not up the olde bum

JonnyM
03-31-2011, 03:03 PM
I've walked through the airport in sacramento, ca with avinzas in the smaller change pocket that jeans usually have, no issue.

PaythePiper
04-01-2011, 03:47 AM
Damn this reminds me of a time my girl brought back some BOMB coke back from the islands. Well she decided to wrap it in plastic and FOIL! and put it up the ole woman trap. Well about 5 min before she went through security it all the sudden dawned on her that the foil would set off the alarms. Thank GOD she ran to the bathroom and changed the packaging - plastic only. Thank God that worked out, and we also had one hell of a week! :) even though I hate coke this shit was too good to hate.

More Feen
04-01-2011, 09:58 AM
Of course it makes sense that when moving drugs, those drugs should be as pure as possible, to reduce the overall mass.

Imagine if a drug smuggler had to get 1 kilo of coke into the country in its cut, street form!

If the coke was 10% pure (with 90% "filler"), he'd have to lug around 10 kilos (22 lbs) extra, just for that one kilo (2.2 lbs) of pure!

Or, if that 10 kilos was nearly 100% pure, when he reached his destination, it could then be cut to 100 kilos of 10% street coke.

Non-dealers (travelers) could learn from this. Say, if they needed 20 bags to last them during their trip, it would be more difficult to try and hide that bulked-up, street product. But if that traveler could clean his shit down to 1-2 bags volume, it would be so much harder to detect.

I think traveling with MJ is simply crazy. Stuff is so stinky, and you never know what kind of dog it is you're passing at the airport, Drug Dog, Bomb Dog, Illegal Fruits & Vegitable Dog. Almost consider packing it to an oregano spice jar.

M F

borohydride
04-01-2011, 10:47 AM
I have a lot of metal holding one leg together so it ALWAYS bleeps. It's a question of whether they are going to strip-search someone on crutches - trust me when I say US airports are REALLY lax in comparison with the UK (or, indeed, anywhere in Europe) because there has always been some terrorist activity be it IRA, ETA, Barder-Meinhof gang or whatever.

When I first visited the US back in the 1980s, I was shocked at how simple it would be for someone to get weapons/explosives or whatever on board a plane. It's tightened up somewhat since 9/11, but it's not like any UK airport which are bristling with police & security. Everyone who buys a ticket is given a background check & there are no last minute tickets.

Frankly, it's kind of comforting...

Count Zero
04-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Someone got busted at Dulles this week with 4 lbs of H in their gut in 88 "pellets" -they must have been pretty big pellets and that must have been real uncomfortable. The cops said he was "acting nervous and had anti diaherrea medicine" (WTF?), I guess you shouldn't take immodium on international flights these days.

elbowguts
04-08-2011, 02:34 PM
FWIW,

Those new full body scanners will definitely find anything you have in pockets. The first time I went through one, I duly held out my hands with the contents of my pockets, they run the scan, and the guy at the machine says "What do you have in your back pocket?" Turns out it was one of those foil-wrapped handi-wipes you get with the snack boxes on the plane.

Keep in mind, it didn't matter that it was metal, it was just its presence, and we're talking about something 2"x3"x1/16".

That said, I still travel with a single prescription pill bottle that's got a mix of OTC stuff like ibuprofen, loperamide, and some scripted stuff like zofran and I'll sometimes have a xanax or two in there. Also, my toiletries kit has a bottle with like six different kinds of vitamins - this is sometimes checked, sometimes carried on. Never had a problem with those.

Pre 9-11 I was coming back from Vegas with my pockets filled with a veritable cornucopia of illicit substances (remember, things were much more relaxed then); I must've looked like hell after a weekend of no sleep and you know... fun. Something -- I still have no clue what, cause I had been careful to remove coins, etc... -- set off the metal detector. The security woman goes "Do you have anything metal in your pockets?" I just looked at her with my best puppy dog face (she was young and didn't seem too malicious) and said "I really don't have anything metal in my pockets. I swear." And she just let me go. Boy was I lucky.

These days, it's a crap shoot. I would be very careful. I'm helped by the fact that I look ultra-straight: middle-aged, crewcut, obvious business traveller.

doctor diesel
04-08-2011, 06:04 PM
I have used two clever (in my opinion) techniques for safely getting H on to a plane and into another country, and as I don't do H any more, I'm going to divulge them.
The first was smuggling it inside an iPod Classic. Now, anyone who has one of these will know that it's not really a device that you can open - it's kind of built on a sealed-for-life basis, and it's pretty thin. But you can, if you're careful, prize the perspex front body of the iPod away from the stainless steel tray that forms its back, and you've got to be prepared to disconnect some tiny microscopic plugs to free the two parts.
Once I had the steel back off, I flowed melted H powder evenly into it, effectively coating the inside of this shallow steel tray with a brown lacquer that instantly set hard. Then I reassembled the pod and listened to music on it all the way to the foreign land. Once at my destination, I simply opened up the Pod and chipped progressively at the H shellac day by day, getting flakes off it to flow on foil in the usual dragon-chasing way. Aaah.

Clever trick No.2 was classier. Again it involved first opening the bundles and melting them all onto foil to make one large, hard H "flake cake". Once that was hard I set about it with a pointy tool to chip the whole lot into a thousand very tiny, shiny dark brown flakes.
Now I don't know if you've ever noticed, but if you get some of the powder of a good quality instant coffee like Nescafe slightly wet, it sets into shiny dark brown flaky bits - identical to the H lacquer flakes I just described. So mixing all my H bits evenly into a jar of Nescafe made it indistinguishable from the normal contents of the jar, and it was also more than effectively masked by the strong coffee odour.
To use it once I'd reached my overseas destination, all I did was pour the entire jar contents into a large jug of warm water, stir and let all the coffee granules dissolve. I then fine filtered the solution, discarding the warm coffee liquid but retaining and very much prizing the generous mass of tiny H chips, ready to meet the dragon.
An almost perfect system, I believe, involving absolutely NO loss.
You may congratulate me.

Doc

always_opiated
04-08-2011, 08:40 PM
These "new" machines everyone's talking about are the EXACT SAME body scanners they have in Cook County Receiving/Processing.

The serve a mean pepper steak up there in Cook Cty!!!

I cant believe all of you that put your trust in CHECKED BAGGAGE. The airlines are always losing my shit!!

On my last trip to Italy my bags showed up 2 days after I got there