PDA

View Full Version : What's Average Street Price for 40mg Opana?

JBRONCFAN
09-19-2010, 09:15 PM
SWIM is curious as to 40mg Opana's current street value. What have you heard?

shoybs
09-19-2010, 09:28 PM
The last time SWIM bought one it was $45.

Rosetta Stoned
09-22-2010, 04:41 PM
Jesus, SWIM knows people that gladly pay $60-$80 for ONE pill, although he hasn't paid more than $45 himself.

HappySad
09-22-2010, 05:07 PM
I haven't come across any lately but about 6 months ago I was paying $30 for 30mg Opana ER.

Synack
09-22-2010, 05:36 PM
I've seen anywhere from $1.00 to $2.00 per mg... usually on the higher side of that in my area.

ka11ink
09-22-2010, 05:48 PM
Fuck Id pay 150 for one of those. I've yet to do oxymorphone although I've combined dilaudid morphine and heroin which, from what I hear, is what it feels like...

jo-jo
09-22-2010, 07:34 PM
Holy crap those are some high prices! I was scripted the 30mgs, #60 per month and only paid a $20 copay with my insurance. IMO, they are so not worth those high prices. I liked them okay, but not enough to pay out the ass like that for them!

JBRONCFAN
09-22-2010, 07:47 PM
That's probably cause you weren't snortin 'em or bootin' 'em cause eating them just sux. Oral bioavailability on them is terrible.

More Feen
09-22-2010, 08:16 PM
Just curious,

As strong as Oxymorphone is, what would be a typical IV dose for someone with little tolerance?

Say, a 40mg tablet of Opana could yield: (2, 20mg doses), (4, 10mg doses), (5, 8mg doses), (8, 5mg doses), (10, 4mg doses), (20, 2mg doses) or 40, 1mg doses.

You know where I'm going with this.

Maybe a typical I.V. dose is half a milligram?? Then that 40mg tablet might = 80 doses.

M F

HappySad
09-22-2010, 08:39 PM
The high prices make sense because oxymorphone is 2-3x stronger than oxycodone. If oc's are going for $1/1mg then opana should be a little more expensive. I've never IV'ed anything (except at the hospital) but snorting opana still gave me a pretty decent rush, so I can only imagine shooting it up.

shoybs
09-22-2010, 09:00 PM
Just curious,

As strong as Oxymorphone is, what would be a typical IV dose for someone with little tolerance?

Say, a 40mg tablet of Opana could yield: (2, 20mg doses), (4, 10mg doses), (5, 8mg doses), (8, 5mg doses), (10, 4mg doses), (20, 2mg doses) or 40, 1mg doses.

You know where I'm going with this.

Maybe a typical I.V. dose is half a milligram?? Then that 40mg tablet might = 80 doses.

M F

4mg IV oxymorph = 80mg oral oxycodone

More Feen
09-22-2010, 09:24 PM
4mg IV oxymorph = 80mg oral oxycodone

Okay--thanks Shoybs!

So that 40mg tab could give 10 strong doses, or more in someone with a low tolerance.

Cool,

M F

Weefa
09-22-2010, 09:32 PM
swim gets them for 35 for the 40s but swim gets them gone for 50-60, cant find anyone to do 80 everybody broke around here

Hookahed
09-22-2010, 09:52 PM
Wow! As a chipper I don't know much about such things but I had Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery today and when I woke up they asked me my pain scale (I was still out of it and should have said ten+ but came up with a nine).

A told NA to switch to Diladiud (from Fent). She said to the A "you want two in and two out right?" "Yes" was the answer so I assumed I got 2mg Dilly IV and 2mg IM. I was hoping for a rush but it just took the pain down from a 9 to a 1.5 real quick and gave me the nods.

Followed up w/1 Perc 10 in recovery and a boatload of Perc 5 take homes scripted.

Not sure if these 5's are gonna cut it though. Been outta surgery 6 hours now and pain level and drug intake continue to increase...

ouch

'

was the Anastethisoligts answer

jo-jo
09-22-2010, 10:34 PM
That's probably cause you weren't snortin 'em or bootin' 'em cause eating them just sux. Oral bioavailability on them is terrible.

Check my sig... ;)

Woody Bear
09-23-2010, 01:52 AM
The Opioid analgesic dose converter on http://www.globalrph.com/narcotic.cgi says:

80 mg oxycodone (oral) = 40 mg oxymorphone (oral)
80 mg oxycodone (oral) = 4 mg oxymorphone (IV/IM)

The reason for this is oxymorphone's oral bioavailability is only around 10%, so there's a big difference between injected doses and the oral dose. So you need to be very careful with these if you do inject them, even if you've been injecting OC's before.

Oxycodone has an oral bioavailability of around 87%, IV injections always have a 100% bioavailability, so that's why injecting an OC80 isn't much stronger than taking it orally. But injecting an Opana is 10 times as strong as taking it orally.

This is fine as long as you know what's a safe dose to take and adjust. But it can be incredibly dangerous if people are used to injecting OC's and then they get some Opana's for the first time and think that the dose would be about the same.

Ludakris
09-23-2010, 09:33 AM
YIKES! I didn't realize standard price of Opana was so steep. I have a friend who's aunt sells her 10mg ER for $5-$7.50 each (depending on how many you buy). I thought that was standard price...other than her, I've never seen 'em for sale.

Weefa
09-23-2010, 10:40 AM
ive always felt that since oxy has shot up to 1$ a milli that opana should at least be $1.5 or $2 but maybe thats just me.

fauxflavored
09-23-2010, 02:04 PM
oxymorph is something i've always wanted to try. however, i have never even seen one. shit, i didn't see a dillie until about a year ago. some girl i dated fucked up her spine and was scripted them--i wasn't able to get any =(

JBRONCFAN
09-23-2010, 04:06 PM
When oxycodone shows up in your liver, the liver converts it to oxymorphone!! That's why oxy is so valuable cause chemistry-wise, whatever they did they did it right so the oxy you ate survives all the way to your liver but it's not oxy, it oxymorphone that gets you feeling good.

Opana is pure oxymorphone which explains why it sucks to eat them and also explains why they are so extreme when you boot them or snort them.

I ain't got the balls to boot anything but always wanted to try. What if I diluted a crushed up 40 of oxymorph into water and did like a nasal spray???? Wouldn't that help it get into your blood faster?? Maybe the water would cause it to gel up with the time release stuff in it???

ka11ink
09-23-2010, 04:23 PM
I was wondering that too, how IV proof are the 40mg er opanas? Do you only get like 20% of it or are they easily bootable?

FiendMan
09-23-2010, 04:48 PM
yeah, they are pretty powerful snorted. don't IV anything, but i can only imagine how beautiful the feeling is given the great euphoria from snorting. the 40s go for $50-60 in so. md

Weefa
09-23-2010, 05:57 PM
man the ERs arnt really worth the hassle of iving i mean if you got the IRs then fuck yeah but id much rather put an ER up my nostril then risk the possibility of losing my opana in some of these methods i seen. The IRs are definetly a hell of a rush though. i put 2 in the spoon once and was done.

OneEye
09-23-2010, 08:07 PM
yeah, they are pretty powerful snorted. don't IV anything, but i can only imagine how beautiful the feeling is given the great euphoria from snorting. the 40s go for $50-60 in so. md

Never been able to find these fuckers in MD, and I'm right outside bmore. It's frustrating as all hell, because it's the one opiate I want to try more than anything. Whereabouts are you in our fine state, if you don't mind me asking?

mainline
09-23-2010, 08:17 PM
When oxycodone shows up in your liver, the liver converts it to oxymorphone!! That's why oxy is so valuable cause chemistry-wise, whatever they did they did it right so the oxy you ate survives all the way to your liver but it's not oxy, it oxymorphone that gets you feeling good.

Opana is pure oxymorphone which explains why it sucks to eat them and also explains why they are so extreme when you boot them or snort them.

I ain't got the balls to boot anything but always wanted to try. What if I diluted a crushed up 40 of oxymorph into water and did like a nasal spray???? Wouldn't that help it get into your blood faster?? Maybe the water would cause it to gel up with the time release stuff in it???

Actually, The Oxycodone gets you feeling good all on its own. Very little of the effect from Oxycodone is because of the Active metabolite. Very little is converted and makes it to the brain anyway. Oxycodone is NOT a pro drug.

Also, The ER's have a pretty tricky anti-abuse mechanism. They're tough. Dissolving it in water would just turn into a bunch of annoying yucky gel. IR's are great though. Iv oxymorph is absolutely amazing, it's unbelievable.

cerio
09-23-2010, 10:38 PM

That makes sense. I only had one of these ONCE, and I just ate it. I was like, man I'm never gettin those again. I forget what I paid, I wanna say like $15-$20 cause no one around here knows what they are, and they have NO reputation, so know ones willing to pay for em

But why would they make a pill with poor bioavailability?

FiendMan
09-24-2010, 08:44 AM
Never been able to find these fuckers in MD, and I'm right outside bmore. It's frustrating as all hell, because it's the one opiate I want to try more than anything. Whereabouts are you in our fine state, if you don't mind me asking?

so. md not far from bmore. they are not all over the place. i got one guy that gets em once a month. good luck in your search!

seven10kids
09-24-2010, 12:09 PM
These things are popping up everywhere after the switch.

25-30 if you are wasting peoples time with ones and 2 packs. even down around 20 if you are buying in bulk (like a decent hearted american).

durka_durka
09-24-2010, 02:12 PM
they need to pop up around here even tho i only buy 1 or 2 at a time due to my tollerance and i suck at rationing..............BAD!....as im currently waiting for dude to get off work to find out if hes getting roxys or something........sweating my balls off.....next to come is the shits...........

seven10kids
09-24-2010, 04:09 PM
they need to pop up around here even tho i only buy 1 or 2 at a time due to my tollerance and i suck at rationing..............BAD!....as im currently waiting for dude to get off work to find out if hes getting roxys or something........sweating my balls off.....next to come is the shits...........
how do you even get sick buying 1 or 2 at a time? I never understand that with people. maybe you should buy enough to get you by. Like get 5 or ten, maybe you will do an extra one but you wont be sick at least. Im sure you guy will like dealing with you more too if he doesnt have to drop everything and come see you for $20.

durka_durka
09-24-2010, 04:54 PM
see i dont have that much cash and i keep my tolerance in check i dunno why i get w/d with such a low dose i guess its due to actualy being in pain......but i never have a pill dealer come to me i always go to them and my 2 dealers are fairly good friends i do alot for them and they in turn will do alot for me unless its out of thier controll.......but yeah if i had the cash id be buying multiples of pills....cant wait till tax time probly gonna blow 3/4 of it on roxy......sucks having to do this when you cannot get insurance....

OneEye
09-25-2010, 11:24 AM
so. md not far from bmore. they are not all over the place. i got one guy that gets em once a month. good luck in your search!

Thanks for the well wishes, but I'm really trying to get/stay clean at the moment. I'd been two weeks until last night when I had a bit of a slip up involving some dope, but these things happen. Unfortunately now I'm craving like a mofo. I guess its a blessing in disguise that I have absolutely no money, so I can't repeat my mistake.

comeondogbarkbite
09-29-2010, 07:10 PM
ok someone just offered me a 40 opana for 60..swim has never done it but has done quite a bit of OC. swim just thinks that 60 is too much with a high tolerance when swim's oc tolerance is like 3-5 80's to get high..so how many of these guys would i need to get..he even told me he paid 35 and is taxin the hell outta it

JBRONCFAN
09-30-2010, 08:12 PM
I got about the same tolerance as you so keep us informed.

That Opana 40mg is PURE oxymorphone, the substance your liver converts oxycodone into that gives you all the love feeling. Which is why it is terrible to eat cause it's gets destroyed by your G.I. system before it arrives at your liver where the OC does not.

Bad for eating but from what I hear snorting or booting is supposed to be 5 times better than OC ever was!!!! That is why I am hoping your will crush up and snort this and report back. Whatever you do, DON'T just eat it, you will waste it.

Please let us know how you make out with it.

Weefa
09-30-2010, 08:32 PM
ok someone just offered me a 40 opana for 60..swim has never done it but has done quite a bit of OC. swim just thinks that 60 is too much with a high tolerance when swim's oc tolerance is like 3-5 80's to get high..so how many of these guys would i need to get..he even told me he paid 35 and is taxin the hell outta it

honestly thats a good price especially since the new oxy hit the street. neways i think opana 40s are better than an 80 for snorting by far.... and i could hardly ever find an 80 for 60. so opana for 60 is just great.

mainline
10-01-2010, 10:25 AM

That Opana 40mg is PURE oxymorphone, the substance your liver converts oxycodone into that gives you all the love feeling. Which is why it is terrible to eat cause it's gets destroyed by your G.I. system before it arrives at your liver where the OC does not.

Bad for eating but from what I hear snorting or booting is supposed to be 5 times better than OC ever was!!!! That is why I am hoping your will crush up and snort this and report back. Whatever you do, DON'T just eat it, you will waste it.

I'm gonna say this again. Yes, Oxycodone is metabolized into Oxymorphone. But The Oxymorph is NOT what gives you the good feeling from Oxycodone. It's the oxycodone. Oxycodone is NOT a prodrug and has plenty of CNS activity on its own. Very little is converted to Oxymorph, and the Oxymorphone is NOT what gives you the high.

Oxymorphone on it's own, on the other hand, is wonderful IV or Intranasal. It comes in MG doses, from 5 to 40. Opanan is amazing, yes. BUT When Oxy metabolizes into Opana, It doesn't convert mulitple milligrams. Nowhere near enough for you to feel the oxymorph. Stop spreading wrong info

comeondogbarkbite
10-01-2010, 11:35 AM

I passed on this and went with the typical oc while they are still around..swim grabbed earlier and saw how many swims guy so swim will stay hi for the next couple of weeks :D

Restharrow
10-01-2010, 12:14 PM

I thought only a small amount of oxycodone converted to oxymorphone (and oxymorphone is the substance most Oxycodone test check for in urine).

Not sure though. Does anyone know for sure how much is converted. I am curious.

Will

JBRONCFAN
10-01-2010, 01:20 PM
I'm gonna say this again. Yes, Oxycodone is metabolized into Oxymorphone. But The Oxymorph is NOT what gives you the good feeling from Oxycodone. It's the oxycodone. Oxycodone is NOT a prodrug and has plenty of CNS activity on its own. Very little is converted to Oxymorph, and the Oxymorphone is NOT what gives you the high.

Oxymorphone on it's own, on the other hand, is wonderful IV or Intranasal. It comes in MG doses, from 5 to 40. Opanan is amazing, yes. BUT When Oxy metabolizes into Opana, It doesn't convert mulitple milligrams. Nowhere near enough for you to feel the oxymorph. Stop spreading wrong info

Oxymorph is NOT what gives you the good feeling...???? Then why the hell do the make pure oxymorph pills like Opana????? Why does everyone here prefer snorting Opanas which are pure oxymorph then OCs?????

I NEVER indicated oxy was a prodrug, ever. Yeah, it's only like 10% of oxy is produced into oxymorph but the point is the Opana is giving you something not only your body wants but your body creates with the oxy. No waiting, it's all right there and like everyone else said snorting oxymorph is WAY better than snorting OC's.

mainline
10-01-2010, 07:19 PM
Oxymorph is NOT what gives you the good feeling...???? Then why the hell do the make pure oxymorph pills like Opana????? Why does everyone here prefer snorting Opanas which are pure oxymorph then OCs?????

I NEVER indicated oxy was a prodrug, ever. Yeah, it's only like 10% of oxy is produced into oxymorph but the point is the Opana is giving you something not only your body wants but your body creates with the oxy. No waiting, it's all right there and like everyone else said snorting oxymorph is WAY better than snorting OC's.

Hahaha, Oh god. I never said Oxymorphone doesn't give you a good feeling. I said that the oxymorphone metabolized from oxycodone isn't what gives you a good feeling from oxycodone. Not nearly enough Oxycodone is converted to oxymorphone in your body to "feel good" from it. I personally think Oxymorphone is great.

I know what Opana is. ("PURE OXYMORPH PILLS") IDK why you're replying with an attitude, calm the fuck down.

READ CLOSELY. QUOTING MYSELF.

oxymorphojuanadone
10-01-2010, 07:29 PM
no, he's not saying that oxymorphone in general doesn't give you a good feeling, he's just saying that once your liver converts oxycodone to oxymorphone, by then it's the oxycodone that's been giving you the "high feeling," not the oxymorphone that was just converted. however, if you do a pill of pure oxymorphone, like opana, THEN it IS the oxymorphone that's giving you the good feeling. the end.

mainline
10-01-2010, 09:17 PM
no, he's not saying that oxymorphone in general doesn't give you a good feeling, he's just saying that once your liver converts oxycodone to oxymorphone, by then it's the oxycodone that's been giving you the "high feeling," not the oxymorphone that was just converted. however, if you do a pill of pure oxymorphone, like opana, THEN it IS the oxymorphone that's giving you the good feeling. the end.

Thank you! I'm not good at dumbing down obvious statements. I was in no way trying to fight or argue, just explain where his information was incorrect and ask him to stop spreading wrong info around the site. He got mad, But no offense to you at all, JBF.

and thanks again OMJD

JBRONCFAN
10-10-2010, 02:56 PM
SWIM just had their doc convert their 120 count of the oxy 80's to the Opana ER 40's. Kept the 120 count of the oxy IR 30's. SWIM said it's good to have two slightly different meds helping with the pain. Before it was oxy ER every 12 hours and when things felt worse, oxy IR.

It's weird, it took a few before they really started to enjoy them. Thought it would have been great right off but it took some time. Don't know why but now it is ALL GOOD!!!

SWIM will be stickin' with these for a while!!

THCloud
10-10-2010, 03:42 PM
I picked up 3 of the 40 mg's for $50 total. Dude got switched from OC 80's and doesnt know what he has. He eats his meds orally so hopefully he wont realize what he has long enough so that I can get some cash together and buy a shit ton of them. :D

JBRONCFAN
10-10-2010, 04:27 PM
$50 for 3??? That's great. That's almost pharm prices. I think they are like $11/per at the pharm. Sounds like a good investment grabbing a ton of them while you can!

GOLD N DIEMONDS
10-10-2010, 08:33 PM
Thank you! I'm not good at dumbing down obvious statements. I was in no way trying to fight or argue, just explain where his information was incorrect and ask him to stop spreading wrong info around the site. He got mad, But no offense to you at all, JBF.

and thanks again OMJD

ah MAINLINE ME MAN
don't ya hates that when peeps start with
this drugs is better than that drug-

geez- just spike some great 'h'
go to heaven
and then all the troubles go aways
and then all the troubles start.

I understood your first statement correctly-mainline
and your spot on accurate.

sweetpain
10-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Don't know bout 40s, but 15mg Opana's go for $15-20 where I am.

Aces N 8s
10-27-2010, 11:32 AM
man the ERs arnt really worth the hassle of iving i mean if you got the IRs then fuck yeah but id much rather put an ER up my nostril then risk the possibility of losing my opana in some of these methods i seen. The IRs are definetly a hell of a rush though. i put 2 in the spoon once and was done.

Ive been using the iso alcohol extraction method and with a little practice got it to be almost as efficient as with the IRs.

That makes sense. I only had one of these ONCE, and I just ate it. I was like, man I'm never gettin those again. I forget what I paid, I wanna say like $15-$20 cause no one around here knows what they are, and they have NO reputation, so know ones willing to pay for em

But why would they make a pill with poor bioavailability?

They dont make the pills with poor bioavailability thats just how your body reacts to the drug. So they make pills with relatively higher doses.

It breaks down really simply: OxyM has a 10% bioavailability orally, 50% intranasally, and 100% IV,. Oral OxyM is 2x as strong as oral OxyC. So 10mg of OxyM is equal to 20mg OxyC orally, 100mg IN, and 200mg IV. Also, dont forget to factor in the increased peak plasma concentration caused by IN and IV routes.

Actually judging by those figures i thought the Opana should go for more than it currently is since OxyC is minium 50 cents/mg - that would make 10mg opana worth $50 - $100 by the oxyC scale (not that anyone would actully pay that price - but i still expected the price to be higher than it is).

degausser
11-27-2010, 08:01 PM
$20 for 30s. So that would mean probably 25-27 if I was getting 40s. I love these little suckers. Strong enough to punch thru bupe even intranasal.

Tomorrow I will be getting a kit. That will be the real test as to how good oxymorphone is. Will report back/

PharmBandit
05-23-2011, 07:33 PM
Ive been using the iso alcohol extraction method and with a little practice got it to be almost as efficient as with the IRs.

They dont make the pills with poor bioavailability thats just how your body reacts to the drug. So they make pills with relatively higher doses.

It breaks down really simply: OxyM has a 10% bioavailability orally, 50% intranasally, and 100% IV,. Oral OxyM is 2x as strong as oral OxyC. So 10mg of OxyM is equal to 20mg OxyC orally, 100mg IN, and 200mg IV. Also, dont forget to factor in the increased peak plasma concentration caused by IN and IV routes.

Actually judging by those figures i thought the Opana should go for more than it currently is since OxyC is minium 50 cents/mg - that would make 10mg opana worth $50 - $100 by the oxyC scale (not that anyone would actully pay that price - but i still expected the price to be higher than it is).

Im sorry but i dont quite understand the conversion from 10 mg. So does this mean that 10mg OxyM IN is equal to 100mg OxyC IN also, or is it equal to 100 mg OxyC Oral. Or does it not even make much of a difference because of the high oral B/A of OxyC?

And to the OP:
SWIM has gotten them for $40 in the past and from time to time. However SWIM knows two people who almost always have yellow stop signs, they go for $60-$70 depending on who it is. SWIM has no trouble at all ridding them for 80-85. SWIM thinks they are well worth $80 but would hate paying that themself b/c they are actually the one opi that is flooded in SWIM's area.

mainline
05-23-2011, 09:37 PM
Im sorry but i dont quite understand the conversion from 10 mg. So does this mean that 10mg OxyM IN is equal to 100mg OxyC IN also, or is it equal to 100 mg OxyC Oral. Or does it not even make much of a difference because of the high oral B/A of OxyC?

And to the OP:
SWIM has gotten them for $40 in the past and from time to time. However SWIM knows two people who almost always have yellow stop signs, they go for $60-$70 depending on who it is. SWIM has no trouble at all ridding them for 80-85. SWIM thinks they are well worth $80 but would hate paying that themself b/c they are actually the one opi that is flooded in SWIM's area.

Hey, check the date on threads before you post in them.

I know you're new, so I'm not tryin to bitch at you or anything, just giving you a heads up.

havok
05-23-2011, 09:52 PM
It breaks down really simply: OxyM has a 10% bioavailability orally, 50% intranasally, and 100% IV,. Oral OxyM is 2x as strong as oral OxyC. So 10mg of OxyM is equal to 20mg OxyC orally, 100mg IN, and 200mg IV.

Uh dude, you need to rethink your math there... lol

Flonut7
05-24-2011, 11:08 AM
maybe im getting a good deal but the prices u guys have been posting seems crazy allthought Opana rocks so maybe its worth it, especially now that OG OCs are practically non-exsistant.

But i get the 20mg Opana ERs for 12$

Or if i buy in bulk 50 or or more they are 10$

But the real score is that that dude is a major pot head and i just happen to have an endless supply of killer cali herb so he trades me ten pills or a 1/4oz of my top/shelf ( Street cost 60$ )

The dude is chill and always in stock so even though roxis are my DOC now that im off the FENT, when the end of the month comes around and i start kicking this dude is my savior

seven10kids
05-24-2011, 02:14 PM
15-20$ bulk

30$ in singles

you are more likely to find them for 20$ in bulk tho and are lucky even to get a dollar break, but i have heard of people selling their bottle for the month, the whole thing for 15$ each.

Those are all brand name 40mg ERs. Prices any different than that are suspicious. Singles for 35$ are really unheard of and considered a rip off unless you are desperate/supply is low, then price is more relative to situation. But that is really what you would expect down here in SoCal.

I feel sorry for people paying 80$ a pop for 40s, but really that is better than 80$ a pop for OPs or even OGs for that matter. Opana lasts a lot longer, and really you just got to worry about getting your tolly really high. If you are an IV user, good luck finding the IR meds. I seen them one time and the 10$s were 10$ each then went to $15 then 20$-25$. Most they are worth to me is like 10$ but it you want to boot it, it is a little bit different ball game. at 10mg opana is like an 80mg OG.

PharmBandit
05-26-2011, 08:35 PM
Hey, check the date on threads before you post in them.

I know you're new, so I'm not tryin to bitch at you or anything, just giving you a heads up.

Hey thanks for the heads up but I don't quite understand? Am i not supposed to post in threads that are a little old? I wanted to add my 2 cents :(. Or are you just saying don't expect an answer or reply?

mainline
05-26-2011, 11:33 PM
Hey thanks for the heads up but I don't quite understand? Am i not supposed to post in threads that are a little old? I wanted to add my 2 cents :(. Or are you just saying don't expect an answer or reply?

No, Just don't post in old threads. Only reason to revive a thread like this is if its life saving information (and even then, a new thread is better off). Reviving an old thread to let us know how much you pay for Opana 40's isn't necassary or important. If this thread was new and around now, post away. But it isn't. You'll get the hang of it.

-Mainline

HiMyNameIsNick
05-27-2011, 10:45 PM
Since someone else did revive her i'll add that 40mg Opanas go for 10$ here in Baltimore. Wish I could buy a bunch and take them were you guys are buying them for $1-$2 a MG.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
05-27-2011, 10:58 PM
No, Just don't post in old threads. Only reason to revive a thread like this is if its life saving information (and even then, a new thread is better off). Reviving an old thread to let us know how much you pay for Opana 40's isn't necassary or important. If this thread was new and around now, post away. But it isn't. You'll get the hang of it.

-Mainline

PLEASE listen to Mainline ^^^^^^^
HE TRYING TO HELP
old post here / let the fucker die

ps- personally I could give a fuck what peeps pay, WHAT I PAY that all that matters

austinslacker
05-30-2011, 11:34 AM
Since i didn't see anyone from ATX post, I'll put in my 2cents info. Opana ER 40mg and 20mg Er in big supply. 40mg ER are going for $20 if buying 25 or more. 20mg ER are $10. Worth every dollar, but tolerance builds quick.

OK, I'll let this die!!!

Peace

SHELLEY
05-30-2011, 11:45 AM
in mia/broward they are $8 for the 40s, nobody fucking wants em

PharmBandit
05-30-2011, 08:25 PM

-Mainline

Thanks for the advice Mainline, but my original question was actually about the conversion ratio's and B/A's that i had quoted. But i will take your advice and let old threads die...

Mulch
06-01-2011, 08:03 PM
These things are popping up everywhere after the switch.

25-30 if you are wasting peoples time with ones and 2 packs. even down around 20 if you are buying in bulk (like a decent hearted american).

You took the words right out of my mouth (didn't mean to quote the Meatloaf song, just sorta happened). I bet Endo worked this out perfectly, as no doubt in my mind they took a good amount of Purdue's customer's b/c of their poor new Oxycontin formulation they put out. Either ppl are allergic, get side effects they didn't before, or like me just find them inferior to the old ones, and I'd use them orally.

Good news for us, or at least in the Mulch, most ppl don't know what they have, and are "too powerful", so many people stray away. Long story short, 60 bucks is the going rate and the most I've seen is 120, as the ppl that do like them love em, and if your on the plan the w/d's are terrible!

Fucking stupid FDA/Gov., by no means complaining, imo oxymorphone once you get acclimated (and keep it to chipping ime, find it way more bang-for-your-buck, and FAR more powerful than oxycodone in any form). Not to mention on the books it's probably the strongest thing you can get at the pharm. depending on your ROA if not at least it's up near the top strongest opioid/synthetic narcotic painkillers, but I could be mistaken.

PS Sorry OP I took 3 paragraphs to answer one question, but felt it was on topic, lol! :tongue: