PDA

View Full Version : how do u know what morphine pills gel?

$LOADIE*JONES'IN$
08-18-2010, 01:07 AM
i just got some 60 mg morphine SR and was trying to see what the best why to take it would be and if i can get it into the sprig..

euphoricontin17
08-18-2010, 07:36 AM
Could you be more specific on the brand? I know that 60mg MsContins gel up, I'm not to familiar with morphine but I think, since you said "SR" opposed to ER maybe your referring to kadian possibly? I don't think that gels, i'm pretty sure they are great to shoot, fairly easy prep. Hope this helps.

mainline
08-18-2010, 10:17 AM
yeah what is this pills imprint?

or is it a capsule?

$LOADIE*JONES'IN$
08-18-2010, 10:19 AM
im not sure on the brand but they are orange and oval like capsle shape but ill get it up here asap but the kadian suck to shoot lol it made my feet feel like they were on fire

$LOADIE*JONES'IN$
08-18-2010, 10:21 AM
its a pill but looks like capsle the imprint is e655 60

mainline
08-18-2010, 10:22 AM
it'll gel. you can get around it though. many different methods. Use the search engine

$LOADIE*JONES'IN$
08-18-2010, 10:24 AM
what do i search for to get around it and do u know of a way to do it?

sweetpain
08-18-2010, 11:20 AM
hang in there loadie I'll see if I can find somethin for ya.

sweetpain
08-18-2010, 12:28 PM
Try this link. There are helpers for several drugs-go to the last one on the page and it tells how to prepare:

http://www.heroinhelper.com/curious/chemistry/internet_pills.shtml

sweetpain
08-18-2010, 12:42 PM
Or better yet, if you want to do the cold water extraction, at the top of the pge there's a link that shows how to do click on that one if can't see it, here's the method:

Better MS-ContinĀ® Injecting
I have used morphine (MS-ContinĀ®) in the past and find the other method (heating) useless compared to the cold method which I explain below.

1.Clean wax off pill. Masking tape or brown packing tape is excellent for pealing the colour off.
2.In a large spoon (a soup ladle is best) crush the pills with the back of a teaspoon until it is a fine powder, like chalk.
3.Add one ml of cold water per tablet and mix it into a paste.
4.Measure an amount of water equal to 2 ml per tablet. Add this water to this past and mix to a milky looking liquid.

There should now be 3 ml of water for each pill that is being prepared.
5.Let the solution stand for at least 5 minutes so that morphine has time to disolve; the longer it is left, the stronger it is.
6.Put a large cotton "bud" into the solution in the spoon allow this to soak up solution.
7.Draw the solution into the syringe through the cotton bud. You may need to move the tip around the cotton bud to get it all, but you should be able to suck up 90% of what you put in originally
8.Do a of wash: squirt a couple of mills of water around sides of spoon to get any residue missed and suck up as before.
9.Repeat the wash process at least twice.
10.Test: There is none left in the spoon when the filter is flavorless. Morphine tastes bitter, so you will know when you have it all.

Hope this helps. I'm sure there's some more experienced opi's on here that may have an even better way to do it, just thought if you're in a hurry to do, this would be easy and quick-only takes bout 2 min to do.

$LOADIE*JONES'IN$
08-18-2010, 08:44 PM
thank you vary much sweetpain:D

$LOADIE*JONES'IN$
08-18-2010, 08:50 PM
ive been reading and so far i havent found anything that talks about it gelling? i know how to cook it all up but as soon as water hits it it turns into this gel that will not go in the sprig but is the method of useing the baking soda and Acetic Anhydride or Hydrochloric Acid stop it from gelling or the gel donent matter cuz it will still extract the morphine?

mainline
08-18-2010, 10:53 PM
Okay, try adding like 1.5 cc's of water. Mix. It'll gel, then hold heat ( a lighter) under the spoon until you see the gel start to float to the top of the liquid. then scrape the gell off the top, then put the cotton in the remaining liquid. I know theres better ways but if you really wanna shoot it this will work

$LOADIE*JONES'IN$
08-18-2010, 11:29 PM
i do just want to get it done but i would have to use like 300 cc of water to see any at all the gel puffs up and gets way bigger and after its gelled ive just ate it is the gel still good?

$LOADIE*JONES'IN$
08-18-2010, 11:32 PM
ohh ok so the lighter will help some water set on the bottom ? and ive put fire on it along time ago but it was almost burning..if the gel sits for a while would it get watery?

$LOADIE*JONES'IN$
08-19-2010, 12:02 AM
this is what i got

Morphine sulfate SR (http://www.drugs.com/search.php?q=Morphine)
Imprint(s): 60
E655 Strength(s): 60 mg Manufacturer: Endo Laboratories Color: Orange Shape: Elliptical / Oval Drug Class: Narcotic analgesics (http://www.drugs.com/drug-class/narcotic-analgesics.html)

Read more: http://www.drugs.com/imprints/60-e655-8698.html#ixzz0x1rG7gMU

jlaw666
08-19-2010, 09:46 AM
This is how I do those....

First put the 1cc of water in a spoon. Heat the water til it is bubbling.. Then add the pill (whole not crushed) heat some more. It will start to dissolve. Use the plunger to smash it all the way. Add cotton and draw it up.

These is the easiest method I have found for this kind of morphine.

$LOADIE*JONES'IN$
08-20-2010, 11:25 PM
is it going to gel up alot tho still? should i just put more water?dont want to waste them...

cosmicpirate
08-22-2010, 12:24 AM
do as jlaw says- have the same pills and use the same way. won't gel if you do it quickly enough. best bang for yer buck!!

$LOADIE*JONES'IN$
08-22-2010, 04:32 PM
thanks

$LOADIE*JONES'IN$
08-24-2010, 11:32 AM
swim said it worked good but he had the ms contin 100 tho and it was kinda a pain and after u put the pill in the hot water SWIM added the .5cc and heated but it just made it gel more with the fire under it..do u just cook it untill all the gel comes to the top???? or what? SWIM had did one first and forgot to put more water in and reheat but got more water out that way???

webay
08-24-2010, 03:56 PM
the abg 30s swim had used to gel too i just crisped em an it worked great quick an easy crush powder heat till u see small amount of smoke come off of it..add water filter an bang if any gell its a small amount

$LOADIE*JONES'IN$
08-27-2010, 08:16 PM
does anyone know about these?
Morphine sulfate (http://www.drugs.com/search.php?q=Morphine)
Imprint(s): 54 733
Strength(s): 15 mg Manufacturer: Roxane Laboratories Inc. Color: White Shape: Round

Read more: http://www.drugs.com/imprints/54-733-9916.html#ixzz0xrZ8SKZO

mainline
08-27-2010, 08:41 PM
they don't gel ^