PDA

View Full Version : ITS HAPPENED... WHAT TO DO... new 80's

Pages : 1 [2]

PriceofPills
09-16-2010, 04:24 PM
This might be a stupid question, so forgive me. But is it possible to have compound pharm make XR oxycodone capsule in place of oxycontin?

Icecool988
09-17-2010, 05:09 PM
This might be a stupid question, so forgive me. But is it possible to have compound pharm make XR oxycodone capsule in place of oxycontin?

no, there's no way that they could replicate the release mechanism and release the drug over 12 hours.

Larry
09-17-2010, 06:54 PM
I thought they only changed the 80s, well they also changed the 40s... FUCKING HORRIBLE SHIT

mainline
09-17-2010, 06:57 PM
I thought they only changed the 80s, well they also changed the 40s... FUCKING HORRIBLE SHIT

they changed 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 60, 80.

:(

HandMeSomeOpiates
09-17-2010, 07:05 PM
Like another member mentioned, oxy may go the way of qualudes. Looking pretty rough right now

Larry
09-17-2010, 07:07 PM
they changed 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 60, 80.

:(

Shit, Ive been getting roxi but recently dude ran out so i had to get some oxy, I cant believe how horrible these things are

callinrx
09-17-2010, 07:58 PM
:confused:mmmmm, how do i convince my dr that all of the sudden, now i need roxi's instead of Oc's?
this sucks...whats next on the list of Er meds that compares to the orig. ocs?

pokergooch
09-17-2010, 08:13 PM
I think your best chance of getting switched is to go from OC to opana. It would be a hard sell to go from an ER to IR.

callinrx
09-17-2010, 08:26 PM
Thats what im thinkin too- as my dr hates "peaks+valleys" type meds. But damn, i only take orally, isnt opa meant for sniffin...? at least to feel the :buzz:
Think it would be too obvious that I chew my oc if i ask right away for a switch... or do you think the dr's are hearing that the new op sucks for everyone- legit patients as well as thrill seekers.

irish
09-17-2010, 08:58 PM
I only take ir pills because my pain fluctuates throughout the day and sometimes with an er med it's too much, and sometimes it's too little. If you can convince your doc that you are responsible enough to take only ir pills throughout the day, and that there is a need to go with that approach. You could also bring up the idea of writing down what you take at what times throughout the day, this can only make you look more responsible. Depending on drug prices and your insurance, you may be able to use the lower cost of ir meds as a reason too.

deceiver
09-17-2010, 09:55 PM
My area is flooded with OC so I haven't seen any new ones...until tonight.

Fuck this shit what a disappointment.

Hydrophoria
09-17-2010, 10:49 PM
Hey so I figured out a legit way to beat the time release on the OP's, I tested it with a few 60's. Get a shotglass, fill it with vinegar and Coca-cola, at least half vinegar, and optionally a squirt of lemon juice if preffered but this is not necessary. Then all you have to do is drop the goods in, wait 8+ hours (overnight is best) and then drink the solution the next day. It's no good for IV use or intranasal, but it works DAMN good for oral use.

So the deal is you have to be patient at first, but if you can get a steady supply or if you have an Rx then after the first day you just need to prep your oral doses 12 hours ahead. I let mine sit in the vinegar/coke solution from noon to 8pm and right now I'm actually high with a nice euphoria and slight nod on OC's for the first time in about 2 weeks. (I found some original 30's a while ago for 20$ off topic I know)

Oh yeah and I know the ingredients to the new pills as well, I saw some people saying they wish they knew the composition so I'll post them in a second once I open up the link again

Hope this helps some people,

Hydrophoria

euphoricontin17
09-17-2010, 11:51 PM
Great contribution hydro! Rep for you, man. i posted the soaking method (plain water) in this same thread a while back and it worked pretty well for me, after waiting 12 hours, but I assume your method (which i'm trying now) will extract more of the oxy due to the vinegar making the solution more acidic, thus simulating stomache conditions to a greater degree than normal water. Great job again man, this is great for me as i'm trying to lay off the spike for good and this really helps oral beat it out. Thanks bro.

Other ophiles please report results as well...

Hydrophoria
09-18-2010, 01:05 AM
Yeah man no problem!!

I was just looking up everything I could and thinking, trying to figure it out and sizing up other methods and ideas on the net. On here, Google, anywhere that had people talking about it pretty much. A lot of them made no sense to me,at all, and it was really starting to get to me and I was starting to think it just couldn't be done. That is until I was mulling through this and saw somebody mention something about somehow emulating the human stomach to get the pill to break down on it's own ( I think it might of actually been one of your posts actually, Euphoricontin)

And then I just typed "stomach" into Wikipedia and researched what goes on in the stomach and how it goes on. Your stomach produces hydrochloric acid, so then I began to brainstorm SAFE household substances that would have a similar PH to hydrochloric. My original idea was to just puke up a lil' in a cup or bowl and then put THAT in a shotglass with a shot, fucking disgusting right??

Then I started thinking of an alternative that wasn't foul, and came up with Coca-Cola because I've heard of that "if you put a nail in a glass of coke it will dissolve within a week", Don't know if thats true but figured what the hell it couldn't hurt ya know? And then vinegar was my secret weapon, because it contains acetic acid. And like I'd hoped, it worked out GREAT for me. I'm just glad we've finally figured out at least one abuse tactic! haha.

Euphoricontin: I really hope you succeed in ditchin' the rig man! I've seen people attempt to and I know it's a hard thing to do from seeing people attempt it. Best of luck.

P.S. The solution tastes like SHIT to anyone that's going to give it a shot. I'd chase it down with a drink of your choice for sure, It tastes strong enough for me to puke it right back up, but I particularly despise the smell and taste of vinegar as well, so.... Just a warning! Oh and if it's allowed I'll post the ingredients to the new OP's like I said I would earlier. Is that allowed???

Also, I MIGHT Know an approach to sniffing them as well, but I haven't tried it, and it's just word of mouth from a friend, so it's no guarantee. Personally I am not willing to spend 25$ to attempt to do it and find out it's still going to blimp up in your nostrils. Anyways if anyone else is interested in attempting it and then report results here it is below.

My buddy says to put your dose in a sandwich bag, coating still on, and break it down to dust with a dremel. Then you blow your nose, stick a tissue up your nostrils and dry out your nose THOROUGHLY, think bone-dry, Sahara Desert dry because this is the whole catch to this. And then snort with your dry, booger free, moisture free nose. Sounds sketchy right? But he says he "knows a guy that did it and it worked" so it may be worth a try. The idea to it is that it won't gel because it doesn't come into contact with moisture or mucus.

-Hydrophoria

No Looking Back
09-18-2010, 01:15 AM
well, glad I got on methadone when I did. Oxy was the primary junkie fuel in my part of the world. gear is often too scary for most folks.

No kidding! I got on sub awhile back...on a sober kick right now so I havent sampled the new OP's yet. When I used to get the old OC's for $25 for OC80 I would eat them. I've heard that the OP's are like half as good when taken orally, so I've got a few people who I've almost convinced to sell em to me at $15 for an OP80...fingers crossed. Shit at that price I can afford to be a full time junkie!

OneEye
09-18-2010, 02:31 AM
Also, I MIGHT Know an approach to sniffing them as well, but I haven't tried it, and it's just word of mouth from a friend, so it's no guarantee. Personally I am not willing to spend 25$ to attempt to do it and find out it's still going to blimp up in your nostrils. Anyways if anyone else is interested in attempting it and then report results here it is below.
My buddy says to put your dose in a sandwich bag, coating still on, and break it down to dust with a dremel. Then you blow your nose, stick a tissue up your nostrils and dry out your nose THOROUGHLY, think bone-dry, Sahara Desert dry because this is the whole catch to this. And then snort with your dry, booger free, moisture free nose. Sounds sketchy right? But he says he "knows a guy that did it and it worked" so it may be worth a try. The idea to it is that it won't gel because it doesn't come into contact with moisture or mucus.
-Hydrophoria

A buddy of mine told me this works,but I have not yet tried it as even the possibility of all that gel congealed in my nose all day just does not seem worth the risk. I just finished getting through the worst of a detox anyway, and I need to drastically cut back my use so at most I'll just eat a few once a weekend or something. Works decently enough (not nearly as good as the old ocs, of course), and it should work even better now that my tolerance is going down finally!

Anyway, I wish everyone the best of luck in finding a way to rail/bang these, be sure and let us ll know.

Synack
09-18-2010, 05:04 AM
I haven't tried this but I'm pretty sure it'll work - use the method I posted for opana ER's, then filter the water with a coffee filter out onto a plate or pan or something then let it dry, scrape off the oxy powder and go from there...

callinrx
09-18-2010, 06:11 AM
Quote:::My original idea was to just puke up a lil' in a cup or bowl and then put THAT in a shotglass with a shot, fucking disgusting right??
Quote:::

I was thinkin the same thing...but yes, very grosse. However this has to work- its your stomach contents and should dissolve properly?? Anyone gonna try it out...lol

Mr.Greenwell
09-18-2010, 06:58 AM
I have a friend who gets 180 Opana 40's a month and used to use that extraction. Apparently it's a no-go on the new OP's. He convinced his doc to switch him from Oxy as his breakthrough drug (he was getting roxies) to fentora. Not a horrible trade off, considering he still gets his opana.

webay
09-18-2010, 09:06 AM
use pet egg, dremmel,callus remover...whatever it takes to get it into the finest powder you can...microwave for approximately 5 min. or until u see the powder JUST start to turn gold/brown...take out and put into the freezer let sit in the freezer for 10 min....take it out an use a razor or something like that to scrape it off (glass) plate ...line it up as best as u can an sniff away..works...tastes just like regular oxy an if done right does not gel.....however DO NOT try an shoot it I forget the other user but u WILL get the equivelant to cotton fever.

limitless_euphoria
09-18-2010, 10:09 AM
I have a friend who gets 180 Opana 40's a month and used to use that extraction. Apparently it's a no-go on the new OP's. He convinced his doc to switch him from Oxy as his breakthrough drug (he was getting roxies) to fentora. Not a horrible trade off, considering he still gets his opana.

Damn...6 opana per day and now fentora! I thought fentora was for cancer patients only! Goddamn! Your friend must be bombed 24/7... Not a bad trade-off AT ALL! :)

mainline
09-18-2010, 10:14 AM
Damn...6 opana per day and now fentora! I thought fentora was for cancer patients only! Goddamn! Your friend must be bombed 24/7... Not a bad trade-off AT ALL! :)

I think it can be used off label for chronic non cancer pain, but insurance wont cover it unless you DO have cancer

pain-patient
09-18-2010, 11:27 AM
Hey so I figured out a legit way to beat the time release on the OP's, I tested it with a few 60's. Get a shotglass, fill it with vinegar and Coca-cola, at least half vinegar, and optionally a squirt of lemon juice if preffered but this is not necessary. Then all you have to do is drop the goods in, wait 8+ hours (overnight is best) and then drink the solution the next day. It's no good for IV use or intranasal, but it works DAMN good for oral use.

So the deal is you have to be patient at first, but if you can get a steady supply or if you have an Rx then after the first day you just need to prep your oral doses 12 hours ahead. I let mine sit in the vinegar/coke solution from noon to 8pm and right now I'm actually high with a nice euphoria and slight nod on OC's for the first time in about 2 weeks. (I found some original 30's a while ago for 20$ off topic I know)

Oh yeah and I know the ingredients to the new pills as well, I saw some people saying they wish they knew the composition so I'll post them in a second once I open up the link again

Hope this helps some people,

Hydrophoria

Most interesting post, Hydro. I subscribe to a magazine (for free) called "Drug Delivery" and I subscribed mostly as a joke to see the face of my mailman when he delivered this very glossy, likely expensive to produce publication to my mailbox. It's mostly just promotional stuff within the pharm industry and info about companies that make/license the delivery technology used by Purdue and other companies, whether it's patches, waxy pills, matrices, etc.

In any event, using some resources listed therein, I discovered that the new OPs are likely a type of macromolecular technology in which the macropolymers are covalently* bonded to the actual drug. When this polymer-drug combo hits the stomach, the acidic pH causes a portion of the macromolecule to realign itself so that it cleaves the covalent bond between the macromolecule and the drug, finally releasing the drug for ingestion.

If the pill is soaked in water (or most liquids), it will adsorb the water in a way that makes the release of the drug less likely by making it less likely for the "cleaver portion" of the macromolecule to work.

Thus, if I found the actual release mechanism that Purdue deals with, it appears the best yield that can be obtained from these pills would involve transient exposure to a very low pH solution, and then altering the pH to neutral or even basic pH where the drug can be released by the what they call the "cleaver portion" of the macromolecule over some time.

I have not done much to this end, other than trying to soak the OPs in water and seeing them swell up and placing them in diet cola which causes bubbles to form on the surface but doesn't seem to cause the swelling seen with water.

Note:

* - covalent bonds: see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covalent_bond

No Looking Back
09-18-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:::My original idea was to just puke up a lil' in a cup or bowl and then put THAT in a shotglass with a shot, fucking disgusting right??
Quote:::

I was thinkin the same thing...but yes, very grosse. However this has to work- its your stomach contents and should dissolve properly?? Anyone gonna try it out...lol

:) I say go for it! The more people that try things out there the better...plus it'll be a funny story

PriceofPills
09-18-2010, 02:51 PM
:confused:mmmmm, how do i convince my dr that all of the sudden, now i need roxi's instead of Oc's?
this sucks...whats next on the list of Er meds that compares to the orig. ocs?

i knew someone who got switched from OC's to roxis because his insurance wouldnt pay for OCs

seven10kids
09-18-2010, 03:18 PM
use pet egg, dremmel,callus remover...whatever it takes to get it into the finest powder you can...microwave for approximately 5 min. or until u see the powder JUST start to turn gold/brown...take out and put into the freezer let sit in the freezer for 10 min....take it out an use a razor or something like that to scrape it off (glass) plate ...line it up as best as u can an sniff away..works...tastes just like regular oxy an if done right does not gel.....however DO NOT try an shoot it I forget the other user but u WILL get the equivelant to cotton fever.
I will be tryin this but i dont know if it is the cleanest way. Where does the binder/gel go? If it is just temperately disabled that would mean that it would get eventually. How would it permanently destroy the gel?

Raekwon
09-18-2010, 08:06 PM
Ha, I guess noone wants the OPs in central florida, I just got offered OP 80's 2 for 20 bucks.

Now if only there was a easy way to get the oxy ivable then maybe i'd go for it.

Hydrophoria
09-19-2010, 03:00 AM
This is the composition of an 80mg OP minus the Oxycodone

butylated hydroxytoluene
hypromellose
polyethylene glycol 400
polyethylene glycol
magnesium stearate
titanium dioxide
hydroxypropyl cellulose
ferric oxide yellow
fd&c blue no. 2
ALUMINUM OXIDE

toker253
09-19-2010, 03:53 AM
Yup this is the best way to do it. A small circle of us has been using this method over the last week and can testify it works really well. Just play around with the times you put in microwave. I just throw it in the microwave and watch it till the powder turns golden brown even a little burnt on the edges. Then freeze, scrape off plate and rail. No gelling at all. I'd say you getting at least 80% of it this way. Which is good enough for me. Enjoy

Hydrophoria
09-19-2010, 04:34 AM
^^^^^^^

Does that really work???? I'm going to be really stoked if it does! I mean I don't mind eating them at all, but I DO mind that I haven't been able to at least put a 1/4 of my dose up my nose anymore. I'm quite found of snorting my drugs.

JerCKY
09-19-2010, 01:36 PM
I'm going to try this method right now and I'll post my results once I'm finished. Although I'm already pretty medicated, I doubt I'll be able to notice the strength of the finished product but I'll definitely report all the details of the method. (How long I microwaved/put in freezer, what I used to grind, etc.)

Full report coming soon!

JerCKY
09-19-2010, 03:20 PM
I don't mean to double post but I couldn't find an Edit button.

anyway...

The micro-freeze method WORKS!

Here's exactly how I did it.

1.) Microplanea whole OP80 evenly onto a glass dish.
- You don't want a pile otherwise it won't brown evenly in the microwave.

2.) Microwave (w/power level set to 7) until golden brown. (I took it out every minute or so just to check)
- Power level @ 10 burnt a small spot of the powder, which I ended up eating.
- Also, plate will be extremely hot so don't touch it w/ bare hands. You might drop the plate in pain, ruining your experiment.

3.) LET IT SIT once it's done microwaving! At least until the plate is lukewarm.
- WARNING! Plate will shatter if you put it in the freezer right after cooking!!

4.) Place in freezer for about 2-3 minutes or until the plate is slightly cold.

5.) Scrape contents off the plate with a fresh razorblade.

6.) Chop the light brown substance up as fine as you can and form into a line.

7.) Toot and enjoy.

I want to thank Webay for the tip and I'm glad to post a confirmation with detailed instructions for you guys.

P.S.- I dipped out twice while typing this up. No joke. :D

Hydrophoria
09-19-2010, 07:21 PM
That's bad ass. I'll be tryin' this on my next OC's as well.

Count Zero
09-19-2010, 07:51 PM
Love it! Junkies are such a resourceful bunch.

comeondogbarkbite
09-20-2010, 05:49 PM
I didnt know where to post this so i thought this would be best for me. Hello all :P Thanks to all for letting me become a member to this wonderful group. Around my area we still have the old oc's going around. swim has been using without a rx for 7 years. Swim's tolerance has built up to quite an expensive habbit. (240-500 mg/day/sniffed) This past summer swim, came down with some serious sickness and was diagnosed with viral menengitis. It took six spianl taps (lumbar punctures) to finnally get thet fluid from the spine for a diagnosis. Swim spent 10 days and the hospital and lost over 20 pounds. Since then swim back has been hurting pretty bad.

My question is this pain going to last forever? In the hospital, swim was on liquid dilaudid every 4 hours and 5mg oxycodones. And being discharged from the hosital with 5mg oxycodones. With my high tolerance they werent cutting thru the pain and ever since then has still having sever pain in back. I know this is a bad time with the oc's being stopped made. They were going for 40 all day and since these op's came they're up to 65 for reg 35 for op.

Has anyone else out there gotten menengits from doing too many pills? Will this pain go away, they said it would leave scar tissue on my spine but is that's what causing my pain? can anyone please give me some advice on what i should do..thanks

duck
09-20-2010, 07:20 PM
What makes u think the pills gave u meningitus?

WickedContin
09-20-2010, 08:03 PM
What makes u think the pills gave u meningitus?

I work in the medical field and I am fairly positive that it wasn't the pills. Unless you were ingesting pills that were saturated with the neisseria meningitidis bacteria, pneumococcus bacteria, or was sharing straws/needles with someone that had viral meningitis. The pills by themselves aren't what caused this, but some of the less pleasent conditions you may have experiencing during your time using could have put you at a higher risk for coming in contact with the bacteria or virus (don't think you specified which type you had) that cause the inflammation of the brain and spinal cord that is the horrible condition known as meningitis.

comeondogbarkbite
09-21-2010, 12:27 AM
this is from wikipedia "Meningitis is inflammation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflammation) of the protective membranes covering the brain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain) and spinal cord (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinal_cord), known collectively as the meninges (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meninges).[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meningitis#cite_note-Lancet-0) The inflammation may be caused by infection with viruses (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virus), bacteria (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteria), or other microorganisms (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microorganism), and less commonly by certain drugs " (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medication)

thats why i thought..they said it was from a mosqitoe bite prolly. but when they did the first LP they hit a nerve or something and i got a shooting pain down my left leg and butt got numb and passed out. ever since then back has been not so good
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meningitis#cite_note-Ginsberg-1)

HandMeSomeOpiates
09-21-2010, 12:31 AM
The inflammation may be caused by infection with viruses (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virus), bacteria (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteria), or other microorganisms (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microorganism), and less commonly by certain drugs " (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medication)

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meningitis#cite_note-Ginsberg-1)

You may just be that 1 in 500,000 that did get it from "certain drugs". It is plausible

struggler
09-21-2010, 04:21 AM
If you have a script get it filled at a Walgreens that has the "generic" from Ethex... It is the same OC 80 made by Purdue.. and it's 33% cheaper to fill.. Yes. You read correctly.. OC 80s are still being manufactured and are being sold as generics by Ethex.. The party isn't over yet.. Check your local Walgreens.. They are stocking them now. ASK. Oh.. Only 10,20,40,and 80s are available as "generic" old formulation.

Strugg

OpiGuRu729
09-21-2010, 04:28 AM
I called walgreens to get my script filled and they said there is no generic for oxycontin they did happen to have about 100 80mg oc 80's left but the other 80 was all op and they said that certain pharmacy's will still have the oc ones you just have to ask but as far as this whole ethex thing there is no generic being produced thats what the pharmacist told me...

struggler
09-21-2010, 04:46 AM
I've heard of several people getting old formulation OCs as "generics" from Walgreens.. I'd advise going into the pharmacy with script and asking if there is a generic available (and if pharmacist says they dont make/have them) then try another Walgreens (preferably a 24hr one in a nice part of town) before settling for these OPs.. Worth a try. I'm just sayin'...

Strugg

WickedContin
09-21-2010, 05:37 AM
I've heard of several people getting old formulation OCs as "generics" from Walgreens.. I'd advise going into the pharmacy with script and asking if there is a generic available (and if pharmacist says they dont make/have them) then try another Walgreens (preferably a 24hr one in a nice part of town) before settling for these OPs.. Worth a try. I'm just sayin'...

Strugg

I'm just curious, but have you heard/seen this IRL, or just online? I know that there are plently of people over on Topix that are talking about how "Ethex is still producing the old formula", but that is just simply not true. Also it seems that nearly every pharmacy in my region of the state, and even parts of yours (Tenn, right?) have been called-esp. Walgreens locations-with absolutely no results. The only generics out there on the shelves of any pharmacies are merely out there for the same reason that any surviving OCs are, because they have yet to have been filled. The reason that these Ethex's may still be around is because they have been being marketed as generics, even though they are the name-brand formula. Back wher there were generic alternatives if people could help it they were definately going after name-brands for the money/quality/non-gelling aspect. So it would be a wonderful world if Ethex was still distributing the OG Purdue formula, we're just not that lucky.

struggler
09-21-2010, 06:22 AM
On bluelight too.. If this is BS then damn the mass amount of liars there are on BL.. here's a link to their thread about the subject http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=523361

Strugg

WickedContin
09-21-2010, 06:50 AM
On bluelight too.. If this is BS then damn the mass amount of liars there are on BL.. here's a link to their thread about the subject http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=523361

Strugg

Yeah I've seen those before too, if you read on it actually has people debunking the "current production" rumors that people have been spreading all over the net since the OP storm hit. On the same first page of posts on that link you provided it has examples of the easiest way to debunk it. Contact Ethex customer service and they will tell you that they only distributed the Purdue-produced OCs for a short-term run in 2009. They acknowledge that some may still on shelves at a handful of stores, but the only reason being is that these drugs have not yet met their expiration date and were never filled back when there was a choice of names vs. generics. It would be too damn good for all of us if Purdue still let Ethex distribute the OG formula, and at a cheaper price while all the name brands remained OPs. All a part of the no free lunch..

seven10kids
09-21-2010, 04:30 PM
Ethex is NO LONGER DISTRIBUTING Oxycodone ER pills!!!! Please guys, i know we are all wishfull thinking but these are no longer being distributed. If you do get em it was becasue they were on the shelf from last year. There is also an Activis like this too. Same pill. But they will NOT order them for you and once they are gone they are gone. There is no mass consparicy or anything like that. Just most people fill for brand when they get Oc.

Also, EVERYONE that wants to sniff these new OPs should try the microwave method. It really does work, i have been sniffin them for 3 days now. It take like 20 min to prepare and it is a bitch to grind these new ones down. I need go get a motorized grinder and i will be set. Have been doing batches of 2-10 and it works really nice. You have to sniff what looks like brown sugar, but once you get it up your nose you will be so stoaked because it works without having to use any questionable solvent.

Just shread it into powder, put it in a thin pile and mircrowave. Wait till all of it is golden brown, it is better if some parts get darker as long as none of it is white. Freeze scrape and enjoy. Still perfecting the tech but it works, getting high as hell practicing!!! Do it, wayyyyy better than eating them whole... way better. same olde drip as before, i cant tell any differance really besides how it looks, looks like little gold shreads.

JerCKY
09-21-2010, 05:56 PM
I discovered that you really don't have to wait until it's noticeably brown, just until it looks like it starts to become opaque. It will still look white-ish but as long as most of it looks wet/glassy, it's good to go in the mic.

It's actually finer, scrapes better and easier to toot! I can only assume that the darker it is, the more oxycodone is burnt away and therefore wasted.

OxyMainiac
09-21-2010, 06:03 PM
I was all worried here in NYC when in the end, my concern was only half needed... They filled it half and half.. So only half my Rx are the Great Green Goo ballz... Oh' and I have plenty to experiment with, so i'll be trying most of the methods for insuffulation on the OP's and follow up after I wake up... ;)

After only 1 thou, I already know I'm gonna be having a chat with my PM which he were wanting a change anyways.. He been going on about how I'm gonna be on meds for the rest of my life and OC's have something in the filler (not the new ones) which is bad for the liver, So like 6 mths ago I had reduced the OC's by 120 and been trying a fent/Roxy/Oxy combo, but now I think I might either say double my roxys and eliminate my OC's cause a patch and 1 bottle is easieer to carry around than 2 bottles.. ORRRRRRRRRRR... I might have him switch from oxys by saying the new formula irritates my stomach and I would like to try Dillys which I never have been on those and he also been wanting me to try a med with a diff active ingredient. He said someing about since I been on oxys since 98, If i switch to something different they will become more effective in reducing pain with less amount needed to achieve that goal, at first... Before they eventually will be needed to be increased..

jdub
09-21-2010, 06:16 PM
Ethex is NO LONGER DISTRIBUTING Oxycodone ER pills!!!! Please guys, i know we are all wishfull thinking but these are no longer being distributed. If you do get em it was becasue they were on the shelf from last year. There is also an Activis like this too. Same pill. But they will NOT order them for you and once they are gone they are gone. There is no mass consparicy or anything like that. Just most people fill for brand when they get Oc.

Thank you! I'm getting so sick of people saying "OMG guys ethex is making the old ocs!!!1".

See post #10 here: http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=31700

OpiGuRu729
09-21-2010, 09:42 PM
i took my script to 5 different Walgreen's with the same response from each that there is no generic being produced but that they did have some of the regular ones left and i could fill half and half i also went to a bunch of other pharmacies was told the same thing everywhere that there is no generic being made, and Purdues patent doesn't run out till like 2013 so we prob wont see generics tell some time after that...

No Looking Back
09-21-2010, 10:46 PM
I really need to get my hands on some cheap OP's before the sniffers in my area get a word of this new method...

durka_durka
09-22-2010, 12:15 AM
hope the method is true because if timing is right should have some 40's soon maybe he got real oc tho if not ill wait untill more have tried the method.....

retrogradeamnesia
09-22-2010, 12:20 AM
is there any confirmed word on whether this will be a worldwide occurence or just US?

Generic853
09-22-2010, 12:40 AM
These new OP's suck. You can't do anything with them. They're selling for $25 down here and thus I am effectively out of business. Not to mention completely unable to obliterate my baker's dozen on the daily until I drool on myself. This is absolutely fucked. I've popped, chomped, whatever, well over 10 today and I've yet to feel anything remotely similar to euphoria of any kind. I don't know what's sadder: the lack of the high or the inability to purchase originals for $25 a pop in bulk and flip for $50 each to pay the bills and sustain the addiction. This is fucked, absolutely fucked.

JerCKY
09-22-2010, 04:12 AM
Get roxis or move to Mexico.

seven10kids
09-22-2010, 01:14 PM
i took my script to 5 different Walgreen's with the same response from each that there is no generic being produced but that they did have some of the regular ones left and i could fill half and half i also went to a bunch of other pharmacies was told the same thing everywhere that there is no generic being made, and Purdues patent doesn't run out till like 2013 so we prob wont see generics tell some time after that...
It was due to run out in 2013 gut then they reformulated it and added another dozen years to the patent. Cant wait for the year 2022!!!

Generic853
09-22-2010, 01:32 PM
live a few miles from the border. No OC's in TJ right now either. Its all over.

callinrx
09-22-2010, 04:43 PM
Just the thought of getting these fuckers next weeks sucks... its making me just go crazy with what i have left (originals) and dont know why, but my tolerance in last two weeks has shot way up - I cant seem to get that "feeling" from these anymore-- WTF. Guess im gonna have to add some valium to the mix!!!

endemicOpio
09-22-2010, 04:53 PM
Even though DEA agents may be smiling right now, wait till they have to explain why so many 16-18 year old "Prom King" and "Prom Queens" are now using heroin.

On the other hand, heroin does have a certain stigma attatched to it that will mos def keep quite a few oxy addicts away, as they will either move on to another pill or quit opiates all together. Many will move on, but many will not...I'd love to see a study ten years from now on the end-result of this...

HandMeSomeOpiates
09-22-2010, 09:19 PM
So many people are asking about the new OP's by starting new threads... I vote this to be a sticky??? Anyone else?

Sidenote: Look how many views this thread has!!

motox7
09-22-2010, 09:28 PM
I think the sticky should be...the method people can use to get the most out of these shitty pills.

HandMeSomeOpiates
09-22-2010, 09:30 PM
I think the sticky should be...the method people can use to get the most out of these shitty pills.
That's what this thread is about........

motox7
09-22-2010, 10:28 PM
I've only read 3 methods, most of it is just bitching TBO

No Looking Back
09-22-2010, 10:40 PM
so far the best method ive read about for sniffers, is the microwave/freeze method. Havent tried it personally but a few on here say it works like a charm

the0ne
09-22-2010, 11:28 PM
live a few miles from the border. No OC's in TJ right now either. Its all over.

They can still be had in Tijuana, you just have to know where to go. Price is around $50 give or take a few dollars, OPs are going for $30. Just a month ago OCs were $35 max.

Weefa
09-23-2010, 12:32 AM
SWIM is over here in the mountains of North Carolina in the farthest northwest corner and ive yet to see any of the new ocs.... they're all still the old ones thank god. id much rather have my oxymorphone anyways.

the0ne
09-23-2010, 02:01 AM
I've yet to try the new formula, but for those taking them for chronic pain is there a big difference in actual pain relief? The reason I ask is that some of the comments have stated that the new formula is not as effective, but others have stated they are just as good. I'm wondering if those who say they aren't as effective also used them for fun on occasion, so there might be a placebo factor. Thanks in advance.

To Each His Gnome
09-23-2010, 02:12 AM
Out here, we're still getting the OCs. But it's so damn rural here that probably only 10-15 people even have oxy scripts in the whole county, so the pharmacies don't exactly reorder all too often. BUT- I did hear of someone fairly locally seeing some OPs the other day, so it's only a matter of time before they get here:(

JerCKY
09-23-2010, 03:52 AM
So I was reading an article on some website that's an off-shoot of Time.com and it was about new methods to reduce abuse of pain meds. I wish I still had the link (my friend sent it to me, I'll post it later) but I read that companies are going to start spiking the meds with niacin which will cause flushing and rapid heart rate in high doses. Another defense mechanism was the addition of Naltrexone beads inside of pills and they will be released if the pill was broken.

But what really got me scratching my head was one of the last sentences. It informed about the already available OP gel cakes and how they "..metabolize deep inside your gut.." and "...won't work if pill is not intact."

Now I know that is not entirely true due to the fact that I would have been w/ding last week but has anyone else heard something similar?

Please post any thoughts, comments and/or opinions for I'm kinda buggin' here.

-JerCKY

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

Oh, and I vote for this thread to be stickied.

My post for the micro-freeze method should also be stickied, too. Need to get the word out.

JonWrong
09-23-2010, 04:46 AM
Out here, we're still getting the OCs. But it's so damn rural here that probably only 10-15 people even have oxy scripts in the whole county, so the pharmacies don't exactly reorder all too often. BUT- I did hear of someone fairly locally seeing some OPs the other day, so it's only a matter of time before they get here:(

Welcome as a new member first off But if you live anywhere near me, The City of Trees they say...Boise, ID may seem like there is 15 OC Rx's but I know more people on them at a single pain clinic that just 15 and if you hadn't noticed they have them everywhere out here.

But watch out PLENTY of my solid OC Rx' people have OP's but if i look around I can still get some OC too but it'll be top dollar because OP's ARE here and flooding fast. Happy im a CP patient on D8s

Ludakris
09-23-2010, 08:05 AM
Well...as I was fearing all week, waiting for refill day (yesterday, 9/22) the OP's have hit my little podunk town (I'd hope it hadn't reached here, but they have hit the small towns). A couple notes:

When taken as directed, they do not seem to release oxy as quick, it neared the two hour mark after ingesting to get decent pain relief, but it was not as good, or as quick as the OC formula.
First experiment, I cut a pill into about 8 pieces and took those whole (no chewing/crushing) and that seemed to help things out a LOT. The OC formula would be a pretty regular 30min onset, taken every 8 hours would keep the pain level so I wasn't trying to blow my brains out, BT Roxi 15's helped level the pain curve.

The new formula, cut up into 8-10 pieces, comes on in about an hour, gives decent relief, but doesn't seem to last the 8 hours the OC's did...in my 24 hours of experimenting, it appears I'm going to have to add at least 2 15's/day to keep things level.

2nd, I admittedly like to have some recreation with my scripts, so I dropped 4 OP 40's into about a half ounce of Dr. Pepper and left 'em for about 20 hours, took the shot about 30min ago and I can feel a good glow coming (Note: for recreation, I would crush and eat 160mg, or 4 OC 40's before the OP's, I will report back and let everyone know if the Dr. Pepper shot gives the same results as crushing and swallowing the old OC's)...I'm going to repeat this a few times and report back when/if I get a consistent result...I'm just trying to see if I can avoid taking a shot of vinegar as was reported with vinegar and coca-cola method.

I will try adding vinegar (in the name of junky science) to see if it speeds things up or helps with the extraction.

Also, I will attempt any other method brought to the board and give my results to try to add some validity to everyone's methods.

As a side note, overall these new OP's are proving to be a serious pain in the ass. The coating is like, super glued to the pill, with the OC's I could gentle cut the edges of the coating and peel it off in three solid pieces, the new coating is very similar to the Opana ER's, near impossible to get off without chipping the pill. Also, the pill is hard as a rock when dry, not enough to break my teeth, but if someone had weak teeth/enamel, I could see these chipping a tooth. after letting it sit in my mouth for a bit it then became very sponge like, super squishy like heavy Styrofoam. It's truly a bizarre and unique consistency. After sitting in moisture for a bit, they seem to near triple in size and turns into a super-adhesive becoming very tar-like.

I could see a couple of these up the nose turning into a serious problem, blocking nasal passages and making it beyond difficult to breathe (through the nose). I'll be giving the flash-freeze method a try today or tomorrow.

To Each His Gnome
09-23-2010, 08:38 AM
Welcome as a new member first off But if you live anywhere near me, The City of Trees they say...Boise, ID may seem like there is 15 OC Rx's but I know more people on them at a single pain clinic that just 15 and if you hadn't noticed they have them everywhere out here.

But watch out PLENTY of my solid OC Rx' people have OP's but if i look around I can still get some OC too but it'll be top dollar because OP's ARE here and flooding fast. Happy im a CP patient on D8s

A fellow Idahoan- what's up Brah?

Yeah, actually, I'm several hours north of you, Bro. And I've never really cared much for Boise (no offense or anything, I've got lots of good friends down in your area who I visit regularly, but once you get south of New Meadows, the state pretty much just turns into desert [we call southern Idaho "Northern Utah":p]. I'm up in the green mountains, rivers and trees area of the state). And the town I'm from has a population of less than 1000 people, so people around here have no idea what pain clinics (or methadone clinics, for that matter) even are. They just simply don't exist this deep in the sticks.

Sorry, back on topic- I think people around here must've heard about the OPs and changed scripts, because there has been a huge abundance of Roxis and fent patches around here the past few weeks (pretty much since the word about OPs got out), so I can't really complain too much. SWIM's friend is getting their OC 60 script filled in a couple days, so I'm really hoping to have at least one more monthly cycle of the good ol' ones (especially since SWIM gets them for $30 a piece, which is a jaw-droppingly low price around here).

motox7
09-23-2010, 12:23 PM
So I just put lemon juice, Vinegar, warm water into a shot glass, Drooped an OP 40 in, and am gonna let it sit for 4 hours? Is this a good method for oral ingestion? Will this actually make it hit faster? thanks

JerCKY
09-23-2010, 12:55 PM
I heard to fill a shot glass a little more than halfway with vinegar (I assume white vinegar) and the rest of the way with coca-cola. Drop in an 80, let sit for 8 hours and then kick back the shot.

I also heard a few drops of lemon juice to increase the acidic level helps speed things up but I haven't tried this method yet...Maybe some other time for I'm hesitant to drink vinegar lol.

motox7
09-23-2010, 01:26 PM
^its really not that bad lol

JerCKY
09-23-2010, 01:57 PM
2 questions.

1.) How well does it work?

2.) Would it take longer if you dropped 2 or 3 OP's in?

No Looking Back
09-23-2010, 07:57 PM
Im curious as well to see how the dissolving goes as i'm buying 50 OP's on Sunday and wanna start taking em

To Each His Gnome
09-23-2010, 09:03 PM
SWIM's friend is getting their OC 60 script filled in a couple days, so I'm really hoping to have at least one more monthly cycle of the good ol' ones (especially since SWIM gets them for $30 a piece, which is a jaw-droppingly low price around here).

Yay they were good ol' OCs! :D Anyone try smoking the OPs yet? And no offense to anyone, but please save your dying kitten comments, it's gettin pretty old :rolleyes:. IMHO, smoking oxy isn't any more disgusting than smoking coke or tar, and yes it does get you high as hell (although it's DEFINITELY not my ROA of choice for oxy). And besides that, none of SWIM's friends know that he bangs, so if he has enough to share with friends, he pretty much has to smoke it (the standard ROA for oxy in these parts). Thanks in advance

JerCKY
09-24-2010, 03:34 AM
No, you can't successfully smoke the new OPs.

To Each His Gnome
09-24-2010, 05:54 AM
No, you can't successfully smoke the new OPs.

Thanks!

Curiosity: SATISFIED;)

Now... What about smoking vicodin... J/K!:p

harmonik
09-24-2010, 08:12 PM
Yay they were good ol' OCs! :D Anyone try smoking the OPs yet? And no offense to anyone, but please save your dying kitten comments, it's gettin pretty old :rolleyes:. IMHO, smoking oxy isn't any more disgusting than smoking coke or tar, and yes it does get you high as hell (although it's DEFINITELY not my ROA of choice for oxy). And besides that, none of SWIM's friends know that he bangs, so if he has enough to share with friends, he pretty much has to smoke it (the standard ROA for oxy in these parts). Thanks in advance
It's tons more disgusting than smoking tar or coke unless you're actually purifying the shit and adding something to increase the temp at which the mixture boils (sugar like with heroin, or whatever else). The shit you're burning in those pills will eat up your throat/lungs pretty fucking fast. Not only that, but oxy has a melting point of 220F. A lighter is a shitload higher than that. I guarantee most are wasting a shitload of it by scorching unless, of course, you mix it with sugar or the like or you've got a decent vaporizing device to calculate temps.

With the price they are/were at.. most people would consider wasting any amount of a pill + shitload of throat/lung damage vastly inferior to the greatly economical shooting or even snorting.

Your friends would be better off health wise banging the motherfuckers if they used micron filters, fresh rigs, didn't share etc.. Banging rush is a bit better than smoking and plus,they're not wasting ANY of the pill OR RUINING THEIR FUCKING RESPIRATORY SYSTEM.
Since the rush is so close, the only difference between your friends and the needle is practically a stigma, amirite?

that is all :)

To Each His Gnome
09-24-2010, 09:09 PM
Since the rush is so close, the only difference between your friends and the needle is practically a stigma, amirite?

Yup. Exactly the case. And, honestly, that stigma also kept me off the needle for a very long time. The day I had enough balls to satisfy my curiosity, I was lucky enough to have a couple 8 mg dillies around. Pretty damn good fist impression I must say.:p

And as far as OC goes, smoking is definitely the shittiest and my least favorite ROA. But that's one thing I love about the needle (and living in the area that I do); it's like some awesome secret weapon and I'm the only one around here that knows about it;)

harmonik
09-24-2010, 09:30 PM
Yup. Exactly the case. And, honestly, that stigma also kept me off the needle for a very long time. The day I had enough balls to satisfy my curiosity, I was lucky enough to have a couple 8 mg dillies around. Pretty damn good fist impression I must say.:p

And as far as OC goes, smoking is definitely the shittiest and my least favorite ROA. But that's one thing I love about the needle (and living in the area that I do); it's like some awesome secret weapon and I'm the only one around here that knows about it;)
lmao... i rarely laugh at online shit anymore, but that secret weapon comment had me chortle.

just imagining you like a secret james bond, all normal smoking with your friends then you sneak off in a corner, switch clothes, and pull out some padded briefcase. enter in a number to unlock it and it reveals a shining syringe waiting to be used... love it, haha.

Hydrophoria
09-25-2010, 09:02 PM
I'm doing the microwave method, the corner of my 80 is golden brown in the freezer as we speak, I'll soon be posting to confirm if it works or not. I'm excited haha:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

OK.... So..... I just got it out, I was kinda offset that it wasn't powder anymore it was really gooey like tar and I think I might have over-cooked it in the microwave a lil' bit because half was golden brown and the other half was like dark brown but yeah.

Back to the topic it looked like tar heroin to me, like I already stated, I "lined" it up and snorted. I say "lined" it up because it was more like a line of seperate glops of the OC substance on the plate (By the way, this stuff was a BITCH for me to get off of the plate, just so you all know) The basic breakdown is this is a pain in the ass to do in the first place, it ends up looking like gooey brown heroin, tastes just like the original formula, NO GELLING, and the high from it is still to be determined.

THE GOOD NEWS is that it FOR SURE breaks the gel mechanism not gel in your nostrils, I just lined up a little pile of the unaltered pill as well and tooted up the other nostril to compare.

THE POSSIBLY BAD NEWS Is that I have no way of knowing if this effectively get's you high yet or if it destroys the oxycodone in the pill as I only ingested maybe 15-20 mg's so far, and I need at least 60-100 milli's to get a decent glow at the current time.

-Hydrophoria

blackhole
09-25-2010, 09:15 PM
Granted, I didn't bother to read every post in this thread as it is pretty long.

Do we have a definite ingredients list for these pills?

The pills must be broken down in the stomach, which uses HCl. Has anyone tried breaking them down with HCl in a similar way?

What about Osmosis?

Ion exchange resin?

harmonik
09-25-2010, 09:33 PM
just read the last few pages and it should get you up to date. the rest of it was "zomg wtf does we do?!?1 halp" and "wharr cn i find informaticz on dis new whormula shit?!?1/"

there's an ingredient list and talk of the formulation needing a decently low pH then a shift to a higher pH to break the oxy away from the anti-abuse goop of hell.

JerCKY
09-25-2010, 10:33 PM
I'm doing the microwave method, the corner of my 80 is golden brown in the freezer as we speak, I'll soon be posting to confirm if it works or not. I'm excited haha:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

OK.... So..... I just got it out, I was kinda offset that it wasn't powder anymore it was really gooey like tar and I think I might have over-cooked it in the microwave a lil' bit because half was golden brown and the other half was like dark brown but yeah.

Back to the topic it looked like tar heroin to me, like I already stated, I "lined" it up and snorted. I say "lined" it up because it was more like a line of seperate glops of the OC substance on the plate (By the way, this stuff was a BITCH for me to get off of the plate, just so you all know) The basic breakdown is this is a pain in the ass to do in the first place, it ends up looking like gooey brown heroin, tastes just like the original formula, NO GELLING, and the high from it is still to be determined.

THE GOOD NEWS is that it FOR SURE breaks the gel mechanism not gel in your nostrils, I just lined up a little pile of the unaltered pill as well and tooted up the other nostril to compare.

THE POSSIBLY BAD NEWS Is that I have no way of knowing if this effectively get's you high yet or if it destroys the oxycodone in the pill as I only ingested maybe 15-20 mg's so far, and I need at least 60-100 milli's to get a decent glow at the current time.

-Hydrophoria

Sounds like you overcooked it a little too much. I've found that there's a sweet spot in terms of how much it's cooked. I've done this method 8 times so far, all with OP80's, and out of 4 of those times I got it just right. Since each microwave is at least in someway different, the best way to explain the ideal time to remove the plated product out of the microwave is when it looks wet, is mostly opaque and just starting to turn a light gold most of the way thru. Just as the white-ish tint vanishes.

I hear oxycodone burns at about 220 degrees F. so you definitely don't want it too hot.

PROTIP: The thicker the glass plate you use, the longer it will take to heat to desired state.

Be sure to check it every minute or two because you can miss the sweet spot easily. It definitely takes at least a few tries to get it just right.

Keep reporting your experiments, it's valuable info at least to me.

Hydrophoria
09-25-2010, 10:46 PM
Sorry guys, I fucked up the experiment and just ended up breaking it into dust and swallowing it pinch by pinch at a time. I did that one microwave-to-the-freezer line and it did not gel. did 2 regular lines, one with a completely dried out nostril, and still both those lines gelled up.

And THEN I did a line of stuff that was only frozen, not microwaved at all, only frozen, and I THINK that's the trick for sniffin'. I couldn't determine if it gelled or not, which to me was a good sign, because the other times I've snorted the geller lines it was QUITE obvious of what had just happend, the frozen shit just went up and I didn't really feel anything else in my nose, so yeah. I put it in the freezer for about ten minutes.

The only FOR SURE way I've found to get lifted off these damn OP's is the overnight vinegar/coke shot that I came up with in the first place for oral use.

-Hydrophoria

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Oh wow yeah I fried it then dude lmao.... that almost pisses me off. that's like a quarter 80 that I wasted. I thought the point was to get it looking like graham cracker dust ya know? So the way to go is to pull it out when it's got that opaque/abaloney shell look with a hint of golden brown?? I'll try that next week, cause when SWIM scores tomorrow he is gonna grab like 20-30 blues cause it's just way easier, and cheaper.

25-30 for an OP 80, versus 25$ for 3 blues?? I think we all know what is obviously a more practical buy in that situation. I don't know why it's so hard to let go of OC's, they were never really that great compared to blues in the first place. In my opinion at least. I always thought that OC's were very overpriced, and everyone in my city sells the "bunk" oxycodones (30mg blues, lmao what morons) for 8-12$ a piece.

-Hydrophoria

Billy the kid
09-26-2010, 04:50 AM
Oh wow yeah I fried it then dude lmao.... that almost pisses me off. that's like a quarter 80 that I wasted. I thought the point was to get it looking like graham cracker dust ya know? So the way to go is to pull it out when it's got that opaque/abaloney shell look with a hint of golden brown?? I'll try that next week, cause when SWIM scores tomorrow he is gonna grab like 20-30 blues cause it's just way easier, and cheaper.

25-30 for an OP 80, versus 25$ for 3 blues?? I think we all know what is obviously a more practical buy in that situation. I don't know why it's so hard to let go of OC's, they were never really that great compared to blues in the first place. In my opinion at least. I always thought that OC's were very overpriced, and everyone in my city sells the "bunk" oxycodones (30mg blues, lmao what morons) for 8-12$ a piece.

-Hydrophoria

Sounds like a cooking show! Abaloney shell? Hint of golden brown? Lol

Swy
09-26-2010, 01:46 PM
I've pretty much quit OxyContin after doing 40-160mg a day for almost a year but still.. fuck these OPs!

I was already tapering when these came out but I've eaten probably a dozen 80s and a couple 40s since then and only got high the first couple times, since I had little to no tolerance. I mean half an 80 will keep me "good" aka "not sick" but that's about it. I don't even have a huge habit compared to a lot of people, but I could see needing 2-3x the amount eaten to give the same "high" as when I was railing/smoking OCs like it was going out of style. So that's 2-3 pills or 160-240mg just to achieve what I could off a single 80 before.

So now if I want to get my opiate on, I either have to grab a lot more than I normally would, or pick up dope. Neither of which sound very appealing.

I really wanna try the microwave/freezer thing but I live in a house of 8 people who wouldn't be too stoked about me cooking pills in the middle of the night and I don't wanna fuck it up and blow $XX (too much) But if I grow a set of balls and cop some more of these damn OPs, I'll be sure to report back with results.

krinkov
09-26-2010, 04:07 PM
Really don't want to go through all 23 pages to find nothing. I just got 3 of the OP 60's. Is there a definitive way to IV these things, or is it still being debated? I hate to see them go to waste. That would suck!! Thanks in advance!!

harmonik
09-26-2010, 04:14 PM
Really don't want to go through all 23 pages to find nothing. I just got 3 of the OP 60's. Is there a definitive way to IV these things, or is it still being debated? I hate to see them go to waste. That would suck!! Thanks in advance!!
Apparently to snort it, people have been grinding the pill down to powder and putting it in the microwave on glass plate at pwr. level 10 until it starts to get "kind of glassy" and just before it turns yellow/brown (burns).

Take it out (be careful, hot plate!) and scrape it off and put it onto another glass. Set it in the freezer for 5-10 mins and take out. chop up and snort.

If it works with snorting, this means the oxycodone can obviously cross over in the nose. Which also means it'll likely dissolve into water. I'd chop it up real well and test a small portion with a small amount of water first, taste it, and if it's decently bitter I'd say you're good. Put in spoon, add water, chop it up some, extract with rig. then to see what happens I'd prolly add more water then a flame.

I'm going to mess around with this when I get the OPs. i'm hoping that since it's such a small town, one more month or so I get the OC again.

oxylean
09-26-2010, 04:26 PM
I would just like to add that this microwave method works, i too was a skeptic because we have all heard how people used to nuke the old teva's and other generics that gelled. I just did this with a sixty and its been about twenty min i feel real nice. No gelling what so ever before this method i had used the MEK but that still led to a little gel and def not a full dose of the oxy. i can say with confidence that this works the only issue i had was that i used a wet paper towel to get the red off and that caused the pill to get a little slippery but i immediately put it in freezer to stop it i then used a ped egg to grind down. grinding it seems to be the hardest i didn't have pliers to hold the pill so i could grind to the max.

sorry if my grammar and punctuation is screwed i am just excited and feelin nice!:cool:

its not a permanent solution but much better then risking it with chemicals until a safe proven chem extraction is done.

seven10kids
09-26-2010, 06:42 PM
i can mic perfectly now. Just the perfect amount till it is barley golden. Brown is too dark. When you burn it will goo up. Freeze and scrape the crust it left. Chop that into small pieces and no gel. Cant smoke or IV tho. But at least it can be done!

JerCKY
09-26-2010, 08:13 PM
Barley gold is a perfect way to put it. Not too dark, though. Just til it has a barley gold tint.

NOTE: Barley not barely.

comeondogbarkbite
09-26-2010, 10:55 PM
i can mic perfectly now. Just the perfect amount till it is barley golden. Brown is too dark. When you burn it will goo up. Freeze and scrape the crust it left. Chop that into small pieces and no gel. Cant smoke or IV tho. But at least it can be done!

CAN u put a pic up of how its suppose to look? plz

seven10kids
09-27-2010, 12:27 AM
I will try later. Go for light gold color. You can see on the plate after you pull it outta the microwave that it looks wet. Freeze it and it will crust up and you'll be good to go. Dont cook it too dark. best to practice with a whole 80, no less/more. You will get it down. Dont heat it untill it is brown. You can see the white parts that still need to cook look dry and the gold looks wet. Heat till all is gold. People have been finding that less is better.

Swy
09-27-2010, 12:11 PM
If someone could post a pic or two, it would be very much appreciated.

I swear I'm not retarded, I'm just a visual learner and don't wanna waste the money or have to eat burnt pill powder.

My mom is a CP patient and she knows I'm an opihead so we'll sometimes talk about pills/forums/whatever. Apparently the microwave/freezer method is on some chronic pain forum. She told me this and I actually asked her "do you read opiophile?" I was kinda bummed when she said no actually haha

hopefiend
09-27-2010, 02:10 PM
HOW TO DEFEAT OP TIME MECH:

1: GOT TO DOC
2 : ASK FOR GENERIC
2.5: PLACE SCRIPT IN MICRO FOR THREE HOURS...
3: GO TO WALGREENS
4:ASK FOR ETHEX....
5: ...AND BAG OF PINS
6: ENJOY...

so i go to the pharm with a script of eights 'generic" cause im sick of these fucking ops and i get the bottle it says ethex on em i open it up OC 80s ETHEX IS DISTRIBUTING PERDUE BRAND 80S 40S 20S 10S WITH NO TIME MECH..... AS PER AN AGREEMENT MADE IN JUNE BETWEEN THE 2 COMPANIES

I STARTED THIS MONSTER THREAD I FIGURED ID END IT...

harmonik
09-27-2010, 02:39 PM
HOW TO DEFEAT OP TIME MECH:

1: GOT TO DOC
2 : ASK FOR GENERIC
2.5: PLACE SCRIPT IN MICRO FOR THREE HOURS...
3: GO TO WALGREENS
4:ASK FOR ETHEX....
5: ...AND BAG OF PINS
6: ENJOY...

so i go to the pharm with a script of eights 'generic" cause im sick of these fucking ops and i get the bottle it says ethex on em i open it up OC 80s ETHEX IS DISTRIBUTING PERDUE BRAND 80S 40S 20S 10S WITH NO TIME MECH..... AS PER AN AGREEMENT MADE IN JUNE BETWEEN THE 2 COMPANIES

I STARTED THIS MONSTER THREAD I FIGURED ID END IT...
the generics are old stock. ethex DOES NOT produce them anymore.

this has been covered 2309582305.04 times. jesus

seven10kids
09-27-2010, 02:57 PM
If someone could post a pic or two, it would be very much appreciated.

I swear I'm not retarded, I'm just a visual learner and don't wanna waste the money or have to eat burnt pill powder.

My mom is a CP patient and she knows I'm an opihead so we'll sometimes talk about pills/forums/whatever. Apparently the microwave/freezer method is on some chronic pain forum. She told me this and I actually asked her "do you read opiophile?" I was kinda bummed when she said no actually haha

just watch it when you do it. It will be perfect before it becomes burnt. If you dont just pile it on the plate it wont burn fast. Spread a thin layer, not dust thin, an 80 is about half dollar size or so. I put a plate on top of the pile to level it out then take the plate off and nuke. Practice practice practice. I wated a ton figuring it out, Im sure with the info you have now you will waste many less.

hopefiend
09-27-2010, 04:01 PM
the generics are old stock. ethex DOES NOT produce them anymore.

this has been covered 2309582305.04 times. jesus

MY BAD HARMONIK IVE BEEN SPENDING SO MUCH TIME IN FRONT OF MY FUCKING MICRO IVE FORCGOT TO CHECK

harmonik
09-27-2010, 04:24 PM
lmao.. it's cool, man :)

my hopes got up so high when i read that. then i saw the year, jun 2009 i believe. one big "FUCK" was let out and I believe people in the next houses heard me ;]

JerCKY
09-27-2010, 05:20 PM
I wonder if it'd be a good idea to post a video guide...

WickedContin
09-27-2010, 07:02 PM

I know that there is CWE video poasted on this site, which though I've never tried, was very well made and explained it very well. Just review all the rules if you are unsure and do what you think is right. I think in the name of HR to show a successful method could have benefits vs. trying more harmful methods (i.e. chem evap, others). SEVERAL users here would appresh for sure.

LOL if LEO watching it he may warn parents to be wary of kiddos using the microwave too often as a new sign of opie use.

JerCKY
09-27-2010, 09:15 PM
Is it the CWE for vic's, "for my friends" on youtube? That's the only video guide I've seen so far.

I know how to hit the sweet spot on the microfreeze method quite well so I was wondering if there are any safety precautions in making a video. Just to help out.

No Looking Back
09-27-2010, 09:51 PM

Even though I dont plan on banging these 50 OP's I just got...I would love to see the method just to pass the word around to cool friends. Dont wanna pass it out too much or the price will go up on these fuckers i think

JerCKY
09-28-2010, 12:18 AM
Oh, most definitely prices would go up if and when the micro-freeze method becomes well known.

Protip: Roxis4brkthrupaynemakesopieslessuvuhheartbr8k

comeondogbarkbite
09-28-2010, 01:34 PM
ahhhh im so mad right now...just grabbed and got three real 8s and one op 8 when swim thought they were getting four oc's....so swim just paid 60 for this op..swim is very angry right now

harmonik
09-28-2010, 02:17 PM
P's and C's don't even look alike ;)

I would be checking twice, haha.

comeondogbarkbite
09-28-2010, 02:27 PM
ya i looked and they were in a sammy bag and i saw two were oc so just figured they were all the same then i got driving a little and noticed one was an op so i just ate it and railed the other three so ill let you all know how my high is

Swy
09-28-2010, 06:08 PM
That's a bummer man but after being burned a couple times, I thoroughly check pills before any money is put down.
I dunno if anyone can say for sure but I'm curious, if I'm not using the microwave/freezer method is chewing them up doing anything as far as getting the oxy in my system? I don't mind the eraser feeling but if it's not doing anything, I might as well just pop it.

Off topic: Harmonik, I'm really diggin the sig. Makes me wish I had photoshop or knew how to use GIMP better haha

harmonik
09-28-2010, 06:20 PM
That's a bummer man but after being burned a couple times, I thoroughly check pills before any money is put down.
I dunno if anyone can say for sure but I'm curious, if I'm not using the microwave/freezer method is chewing them up doing anything as far as getting the oxy in my system? I don't mind the eraser feeling but if it's not doing anything, I might as well just pop it.

Off topic: Harmonik, I'm really diggin the sig. Makes me wish I had photoshop or knew how to use GIMP better haha
People are swearing by putting the pill into a cup of coca cola and lemon juice and letting it sit overnight. Drink it in the morning and it's like the old chew up OCs for oral.

If you mike/freeze, you could eat that powder too and prolly be fine.

Thanks a lot, man. I actually drew up about .5ml blood and shook it up and did some spatters on a page last night, then took a pic of myself to provide the yellows on the other side. The background was a pic of a very dirty area of my pitiful floor in the corner of my room when I was doing the wake up/shoot/throw trash on the ground/stay in my room all day phase. if you look closely, you'll see my ugly mug.

Photoshop CS5 portable is pretty nice. You can find it on many torrent aggregators... no prob.

Swy
09-28-2010, 06:59 PM
Wow.. that makes me like it that much more, that's awesome man. I'll have to do some "research" because the last time I tried to get photoshop I fucked it up, I downloaded it at 14 and can't figure it out at 20 now. lol brain cells

And I was thinking about trying the methods in the thread but since I've cut down a lot and I'm not working, I prefer the 6-7 hours of being good rather than crashing 2-3 hours later like when I was railing/smoking them.

I do have a 20 chunk off an 80 but no hose clamp or ped egg, is there any other way I could try to break it down without access to power tools? I know I'm not gonna get "high" off of 20mg but I miss railing oxy.. a lot :(

callinrx
09-30-2010, 03:15 AM
The only FOR SURE way I've found to get lifted off these damn OP's is the overnight vinegar/coke shot that I came up with in the first place for oral use.

-Hydrophoria

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

-Hydrophoria

So the pill empties its contents and then youre left with a jelly ball floating..you drink it all? ( Gagging...):D

harmonik
09-30-2010, 03:36 AM
You could probably find one of those grinding things cheaply at walmart, I can't think of any idea other than cutting the pieces up very small with scissors...

JerCKY
09-30-2010, 03:56 AM
http://rawepicurean.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/microplane-grater-zester.jpgThis is what you want. It's called a microplane grater. Any grocery store should have them. If not, go to Bed, Bath and Beyond. :cool:

JMan
09-30-2010, 11:14 PM
so for the microwave-freeze technique, do i remove the coating before grinding it up into a fine powder? or leave the coating on??

Hydrophoria
10-01-2010, 04:01 AM
So the pill empties its contents and then youre left with a jelly ball floating..you drink it all? ( Gagging...):D

Yep that's pretty much the deal, drink down the whole nasty bundle of it! :D
It does leave a LOT of goop in the shot glass to the point where one might think it didn't beat the TR but believe me it damn sure does. If you keep on checking back up on it like I do (for some reason thinking that maybe some miracle will happen and it will dissolve completely within the 20 minutes you left it alone:rolleyes:) it can be VERY discouraging, it didn't even completely dissolve the COATING off of my OP60 until like around the 2 hour mark.

It's nuts. Makes me fuckin' wonder how the HELL these are supposed to work for CP. I mean, yeah I understand them wanting to make it ABuse proof but to me it seems like they just took it a little extreme and off the deep end to the point of straight up use-proof, whether it's a legitimate OR illegitimate purpose..... That's just me though.

callinrx
10-01-2010, 04:11 AM
First time with these POS op;s yesterday and i got a headache about 6+ hours, then woke up this morning with a pounding headache. WTF. Anyone else getting any sideeffects?? These do not work for pain at all! i def. see them bringing out higher doses(ie: 160mg)

Cherry's Jubilee
10-01-2010, 10:22 AM
People are swearing by putting the pill into a cup of coca cola and lemon juice and letting it sit overnight. Drink it in the morning and it's like the old chew up OCs for oral.

For oral dosing, it also works to crush it and put the powder in a shot of espresso for a few hours or overnight. Strong coffee is acidic enough to break it down. There's a little bit of gel on the top which is kind of gross but that's another good thing about the espresso, the coffee flavor is so strong you don't really notice anything else, especially if you chase it with a nice, hot, fresh espresso.

mainline
10-01-2010, 10:32 AM
if you look closely, you'll see my ugly mug.

FOUND YEW

harmonik
10-01-2010, 11:12 AM
For oral dosing, it also works to crush it and put the powder in a shot of espresso for a few hours or overnight. Strong coffee is acidic enough to break it down. There's a little bit of gel on the top which is kind of gross but that's another good thing about the espresso, the coffee flavor is so strong you don't really notice anything else, especially if you chase it with a nice, hot, fresh espresso.
nice tip! that's great, thanks for the info. I bet it would work a LOT better.

JerCKY
10-01-2010, 11:34 AM
so for the microwave-freeze technique, do i remove the coating before grinding it up into a fine powder? or leave the coating on??

Leave it on. You won't even notice it.

__________________________________________________ __________________________

You guys think that orange juice would work for the soaking method? Since it's extremely acidic, I assume it would?
?

JMan
10-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Leave it on. You won't even notice it.

__________________________________________________ __________________________

You guys think that orange juice would work for the soaking method? Since it's extremely acidic, I assume it would?
?

ok thanks for the reply! I tried this yesterday.. with a tiny bit of powder... proly grinded up 1/4th of an 80.. and i must say it was hard as mutha fukin hell xD.. this is my first time having an op and i must say that these things are fucked up lol.. But i left it in the microwave for 15 mins!! and it wasn't even beginning to turn brown.. so i said screw it and put it in the freezer for about an hour (i forgot about it xD) and had a friend snort a lil bit and he said it was startin to gel up.. but he didnt leave it in his nose.. he picked it back out of his nose when he felt it beginning to gel.. i tasted some and it did seem kind of gelly when i put a little bit in my mouth.. but it also tasted alot more bitter than what it tasted liek before i microwaved it or did anything at all to it..

But what I want to know is how long do these take to microwave?? I mean I had mine in for a whole 15 mins and the microwave was starting to get uber hot and it started to smell up my kitchen.. i didnt continue cooking it because i was afraid that my oven would have blown up or maybe quit working and i dont want that lol.. it doesnt have a power level for some reason.. it just has buttons that say defrost, etc etc but no power level option.. i was wondering how long you guys had to microwave it for it to turn brown?

harmonik
10-01-2010, 01:19 PM
no power level? sounds like an old ass microwave. go into a home appliance store and ask to use one for a few mins ;]

it takes as long in the microwave... can't really be answered, man. we don't know the power of your microwave, etc... just have some patience and watch it until it just BEGINS to turn yellowish/golden... i'd sacrifice some time watching the nuker to know i'd be able to get high again :p

or use the oven method, 200-215 degrees (i'd make sure it's 215)... oxycodone starts to break down around 220.. the original method ppl seemed to test and was passed around was the oven method.

so impatient! ;)

JerCKY
10-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Did you have the powder on a glass plate? The thicker the plate, the longer it's gonna take to turn color/texture.

Also, an hour is WAY too long in the freezer. To much freezer time will put condensation on the plate and that turns to water. You don't want your product to touch any kind of moisture.

If the powder is still white on the plate, that means the gelling mechanism didn't break down and you're gonna be pullin long, sticky boogs outta your nose the rest of the day.

Like I said in earlier posts, there's a sweet spot you must get your powder to get to for this method to work properly. I should have pics up by next week.

JMan
10-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Did you have the powder on a glass plate? The thicker the plate, the longer it's gonna take to turn color/texture.

Also, an hour is WAY too long in the freezer. To much freezer time will put condensation on the plate and that turns to water. You don't want your product to touch any kind of moisture.

If the powder is still white on the plate, that means the gelling mechanism didn't break down and you're gonna be pullin long, sticky boogs outta your nose the rest of the day.

Like I said in earlier posts, there's a sweet spot you must get your powder to get to for this method to work properly. I should have pics up by next week.

yeah.. i'm assuming my microwaves power is on level 10.. and it is a pretty old ass microwave..

Also, yeah i noticed that an hour is way too long and that there was frost on my glass plate.. and yes i used a pretty thin glass plate.. i just didn't think it would take a whole 15 minutes.. and it sounded like the microwave was going to blow up or was guna break down or something lol and the outside of the microwave was getting really hot too..

Swy
10-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Far from optimal situations but between the overnight shot and the micro/freeze methods, I just wanna say you guys are awesome. I haven't used either method yet since I haven't been able to get as many pills recently so I've been maintaining with the ER mechanism, that and I came into some roxi 15s (yay!) but to know that with a little work, I can turn these into something "workable" makes me hold out hope for OCs.

The OP change knocked me off my year off heavy use and I finally got through withdrawls for the first time, so it was kind of a good thing in my situation at the time, but just knowing the chewing them into little eraser like pieces isn't the only RoA and if I get some more and want to rail em I can, makes me feel a lot better about the whole thing.

Thanks to everyone sticking it to those assholes at Purdue! Keep fighting the good fight. :)

Mulch
10-06-2010, 06:13 AM
Swim has tried a few method's, but recently tried a new one swim had not seen or heard about on here. In swim opinion this is the superior way to make it possible to turn an OP80 into a product you can use intranasally w/o ANY gelling. Give it a try and thank me later.

Please Note: Parameters to experiment may change final outcome of finished product.

1) Take coating off pill (yes it will be yucky and gross)
2) Put whole pill in center of microwave on a microwave that has a rotating glass plate preferably
3) Nuke pill on full power for 2-2.5 min, flip, then repeat. Giving you a total time range of 4-5 min in the microwave.
4) Remove pill and place in freezer for 5 min (this will turn the thing into a rock!)
5) Take pill out of Freezer
6) Using a "microplane" or similar product finely grate the pill into microwave safe tupperware (this is the most time consuming part b/c pill is hard)
7) Place tupperware with shredded oxy in microwave for another 4-5 min or until the power has a nice golden brown (if it doesn't happen it will still be fine)
8) Remove tupperware from microwave
9) Place tupperware in freezer for 5-10 min
10) Remove from freezer and scrape "crusted" oxy off onto setting of choice (it comes off very easily if you use tupperware)
11) Do your thing :p, please note though that the only thing different at this point from the old OC's is that the power has a different consistency (reminded swim of what coke looked like) and there will be a little less powder
12) Enjoy, out of all the methods this is the best in swims opinion!

seven10kids
10-06-2010, 09:06 AM
Swim has tried a few method's, but recently tried a new one swim had not seen or heard about on here. In swim opinion this is the superior way to make it possible to turn an OP80 into a product you can use intranasally w/o ANY gelling. Give it a try and thank me later.

Please Note: Parameters to experiment may change final outcome of finished product.

1) Take coating off pill (yes it will be yucky and gross)
2) Put whole pill in center of microwave on a microwave that has a rotating glass plate preferably
3) Nuke pill on full power for 2-2.5 min, flip, then repeat. Giving you a total time range of 4-5 min in the microwave.
4) Remove pill and place in freezer for 5 min (this will turn the thing into a rock!)
5) Take pill out of Freezer
6) Using a "microplane" or similar product finely grate the pill into microwave safe tupperware (this is the most time consuming part b/c pill is hard)
7) Place tupperware with shredded oxy in microwave for another 4-5 min or until the power has a nice golden brown (if it doesn't happen it will still be fine)
8) Remove tupperware from microwave
9) Place tupperware in freezer for 5-10 min
10) Remove from freezer and scrape "crusted" oxy off onto setting of choice (it comes off very easily if you use tupperware)
11) Do your thing :p, please note though that the only thing different at this point from the old OC's is that the power has a different consistency (reminded swim of what coke looked like) and there will be a little less powder
12) Enjoy, out of all the methods this is the best in swims opinion!

when i did it like this (og ruik method) it made the pill way to hard to shred. i could NOT shred on a ped egg or hose clamp. after 30 min of "shredding" the pill was about 1/16 shredded and was NOT making powder. made it useless for me. idk. im happy with powder than mic.

Mulch
10-06-2010, 11:07 AM
when i did it like this (og ruik method) it made the pill way to hard to shred. i could NOT shred on a ped egg or hose clamp. after 30 min of "shredding" the pill was about 1/16 shredded and was NOT making powder. made it useless for me. idk. im happy with powder than mic.

Sorry to hear that, as swim mentioned that's the hardest part, but swim and swim's buddies haven't had a problem. BUT I don't disagree it gets really hard, I suggest a microplane grater, as that's what was used. Good luck and don't give up on it, the grater is like $10 at Bed, Bath & Beyond.

JerCKY
10-06-2010, 03:02 PM
I don't know about this. I'll try it later but I think the first 5 steps are unnecessary.

AGV10
10-06-2010, 04:10 PM
Two points to think over .............

1) While the OP formular limits the quantity of Oxy that can be extracted versus time from individual MR pills, and makes them unsuitable for snorting or been IV’d, what it doesn’t do is stop individuals from taking more MR pills. Failing that, it's likely a good few folk who were quite happy with Oxy injecting will now start injecting Heroin. The health & crime issues surrounding H use, it could be argued, have even more negative social consequences than those surrounding the abuse of Oxy. So much for PURDUE's claims on this point!

2) Secondly, I think we can be pretty certain of one thing, if not absolutely certain of it – someone, somewhere is feverishly doing their chemistry homework: its only a matter of time till some bright chemistry student (or professionaly qualified Oxy user – and there is no shortage of Oxy abusers in the pharmaceutical and medical trade!) finds & publishers for all to see, a practical DIY method using off-the-shelf compounds to “break” the OP formula bonds.

As I see it, while PURDUE PHARMA have responded to the abuse of OXY MR tablets, the strategy adopted does not prevent or stop Oxy abuse. I suspect that all it will achieve ultimately, is a change in the profile of pill abuse (and tempory at that) or the drug of choice, and nothing else. It's a PR bluff (an attempt by PURDUE to wipe its greedy arse) - and alot of Afghani farmers will be thanking PURDUE (and the FDA!) from the bottom of their hearts.

No Looking Back
10-06-2010, 09:07 PM
OK so now that im on my vacation from bupe I acquired a bunch of these OP's. God damn these are so shitty! I take them orally so I thought they would be no different then the OC's and was stoked when I got the OP's on the cheap. Shit I was wrong, they dont really get me high. I'll eat 3 of em and just get really sleepy and super itchy and wake up with a hangover. No euphoria at all. I hate these fuckers! They really are very different orally from the old OC's...

Im gonna sell the rest and go back on bupe for now...but the problem is this definitely pushes me that much closer to H. Somewhere I thought I wouldnt go...but fuck it

JerCKY
10-06-2010, 11:31 PM
I guess everyone's different but the only problem I have with the OPs is that I have to use my microwave if I want to snort them. I still get the same euphoria/relief although it may take a tad more if I just pop them. Chewing them up definitely helps your stomach break them down faster.

I had an idea..

Do you guys think they will still gel in your nose if you grind them down really fine with a microplane/ped egg and mix in finely grated dilaudid powder? Obviously, the ratio would have to be more cutter than OP but I think 2 M4's should do the trick...

I think I'm going to try this now...results coming soon..

Like 5 minutes soon.

seven10kids
10-06-2010, 11:55 PM
I guess everyone's different but the only problem I have with the OPs is that I have to use my microwave if I want to snort them. I still get the same euphoria/relief although it may take a tad more if I just pop them. Chewing them up definitely helps your stomach break them down faster.

I had an idea..

Do you guys think they will still gel in your nose if you grind them down really fine with a microplane/ped egg and mix in finely grated dilaudid powder? Obviously, the ratio would have to be more cutter than OP but I think 2 M4's should do the trick...

I think I'm going to try this now...results coming soon..

Like 5 minutes soon.

why would the dillys take away the gel? Seems like more powder to be glued up in your nose.

JerCKY
10-07-2010, 12:32 AM
I don't know why but it kinda works. There's no gel in my nose whatsoever but I only did half of it so far. I just feel a little in the back of my throat..nothing some fluids can't fix.

I hose-clamped 1 M4 and just crushed the other one. Then I microplaned a little more than half an OP80, chopped it up a little bit and mixed it in the dilly powder real good.

I divided it into 2 lines and tooted one. It went down and again, no gel in the nose. It's just a little expanded in the back of my throat. Bout to take a drink.

Note: After hawking back a few times, I can still breathe perfectly out of the same nostril I used to sniff.

EDIT - I just squeezed some water thru my nose and it's breaking down the small buildup in my throat.

EDIT #2 - Yeah, I don't recommend to do this often. I'm just high, lmao.

ausativa
10-07-2010, 02:36 AM
so does the soaking for 24 hours in water work or what? would the oxycodone dissolve.. i know it has been covered.. but why, if the oxycodone has been leached out into the solution can the solution not be drawn up and shot just like anything else?

GetinLow
10-07-2010, 03:12 AM
so does the soaking for 24 hours in water work or what? would the oxycodone dissolve.. i know it has been covered.. but why, if the oxycodone has been leached out into the solution can the solution not be drawn up and shot just like anything else?

I assume it has to do with the make up of the digestive juices in the stomach. Maybe if somebody knows how to mix up a concotion of what is in the stomach fluids . I think Hydrocloric acid is one ? Somebody on here oughta know whats in the stomach . I thought about just spitting in some water but IDK if its safe :p .
............. GetinLow

AGV10
10-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Hey guys - these OP's are not yet in Europe as far as I know (anyone know any different?) - well, they are not in the UK.

Whats the score with crushing them dry - I know they're pretty tough to chew down with your teeth, and they'll get wet and gel up in the process, but surely a mechanical aid, like mortar & pestal .... or some similar method will do the job - and then taking the powder/granules a little bit at a time over 2 -3minutes.

Won't that get get round the anti-abuse measures?

JonnyM
10-07-2010, 02:25 PM
For all you shooters out there, this is what I heard (from numerous IV'ers) works best.

1.) Drink at least 8oz (1 cup) of orange juice (not that from concentrate shit, real juice)
2.) Make yourself vomit in a shot glass, or small container
3.) Let sit for 12 hours. (14 hrs just to be safe)
4.) Heat over a double boiler. (boil a pot of water and put a metal bowl on top of the boiling pot)
5.) Filter with a micron filter.
6.) Load rig, shoot and enjoy. (You extract around 75% of the oxycodone this way)

Ok, GO!
report back......

I hope you are just making a poor joke.

People don't shoot stomach acid, that is extremely a dumb idea.

J.Dot
10-07-2010, 02:27 PM
Whether it's been boiled or not... injecting PUKE just doesn't seem very sterile/safe...

hd69
10-07-2010, 02:58 PM
I hope that's a joke.
Everyone here lets it sit in peanut butter oil overnight.
:)

Indy
10-07-2010, 03:19 PM
nah d00d its totally legit....and if u take codeine and inject it straight into your liver it all gets turned to morphine and gets you like SUPER high!!!111

WickedContin
10-07-2010, 03:33 PM
nah d00d its totally legit....and if u take codeine and inject it straight into your liver it all gets turned to morphine and gets you like SUPER high!!!111

That's kewl and all man, but errybody knows that if you can inject something DIRECTLY into your opiate receptors in yer brain that you can bypass the stomach, liver, and kidneys all togethers. WAAAY better high. Word.

Ok, enough of that..

I have yet to hear any reports IRL about the microwave/freezer metod. Whatever happened to the vid guide that someone was talkin' about? I HAVE been HEARING more about microwave usage, but only for SMALL amounts of time and without using the freezer afterwards. I'm still not sold on the idea either. Haha, I am still waiting for the LEOs to start warning parents to be vigiliant of unsupervised microwave useage to deter useage. Sort of like how they were warning about kids drinking bottled water as sign of MDMA usuage, baha. Parents were keeping their kids dehydrated in their own best intrest lol.

HandMeSomeOpiates
10-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Health Officials Unimpressed with New OxyContin Formula (http://www.jointogether.org/news/headlines/inthenews/2010/health-officials-unimpressed.html)

Fuck these OP's......I just got 2 40's today. I was trying to saw this fucker in half making all kind of a mess. Said fuck it and Just took em both. My usual dose is 40-60mg so I fig maybe 80mg of the OP will get me around the same level.... hoping that's the case.

J.Dot
10-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Well, how did it work out HMSO?

HandMeSomeOpiates
10-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Well, how did it work out HMSO?
Definitely no where near as potent as the OC 80's. Mild euphoria kicked in and out for 4 hours then nothing but a gradually tired feeling.

Final Verdict- SHITTY AS FUCK :mad:

JMan
10-07-2010, 11:21 PM
Well I went to a friends house and did the Microwave technique.. I guess it didn't work in my microwave because my microwave has a pretty big area inside and is pretty old.. So i went to a friends house and tried it and it only took 7 minutes in his microwave.. and it didnt even begin to turn brown after having it in mine after 15 minutes lol.. but anywho.. It turned golden brown and i took it out, put it in the freezer for 10 mins, and then took it out..

I have to say that this stuff looks a little gooey and looks weird.. when i used my razor blade to scrape it off of the plate it looked kind of cool.. but looked kind of chunky.. but i felt the chunks and it wasn't hard chunks.. it was like soft chunks.. i tasted a bit to see if it'd gel up and nada.. So i did a rail and I thought it worked pretty well.. Although I don't like the idea of insufflating burnt up oxy.. but it still seemed to do the truck.. i wonder wat baking it in the microwave until it turns golden brown does exactly.. does it just radiate off the substance that's suppose to gel? or is that substance still in it and when it turns brown or gets burned it just makes it not effective anymore?

And also, grading a whole OP 80 seems like ALOT less powder/filler than an OC 80.. does that mean that a rail of microwaved OP 80 would virtually look smaller than a "normal" rail of an OC 80?

JerCKY
10-08-2010, 12:02 AM
I hope you are just making a poor joke.

People don't shoot stomach acid, that is extremely a dumb idea.

Of course it was a joke. The person who posted before me said something relatively dumb so that was my sarcastic response. I was trying to make it look semi-serious and I guess I succeeded. But at the same time, I was hoping everyone would assume it was just my attempt at making a funny.

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

And also, grading a whole OP 80 seems like ALOT less powder/filler than an OC 80.. does that mean that a rail of microwaved OP 80 would virtually look smaller than a "normal" rail of an OC 80?

Oh yeah. It's about 1/3rd the size, I'd say.

Cherry's Jubilee
10-08-2010, 08:21 AM
Health Officials Unimpressed with New OxyContin Formula (http://www.jointogether.org/news/headlines/inthenews/2010/health-officials-unimpressed.html)

Fuck these OP's......I just got 2 40's today. I was trying to saw this fucker in half making all kind of a mess. Said fuck it and Just took em both. My usual dose is 40-60mg so I fig maybe 80mg of the OP will get me around the same level.... hoping that's the case.

Omg reading the comments following that article made me seethe with rage. I want to find that idiotic, self-righteous cunt "claudia" and fucking strangle her. What a stupid fucking whore.

Mulch
10-08-2010, 07:28 PM
I does it just radiate off the substance that's suppose to gel? or is that substance still in it and when it turns brown or gets burned it just makes it not effective anymore?

Swim isn't sure what "magic" happens, but due to the fact it doesn't gel up Swim assumes it's safe to say the process renders it pretty much useless.

Sorry swim forgot to mention this, yes def less powder! Swim thinks it's b/c maybe some of the inert binders have been cooked off? Also the consistency isn't the same so hard to compare.

SeVeN
10-08-2010, 08:26 PM
These OP's SUCK. The microwave and crisping method works but the solution is oily and after taking all the time to prep some pills with a good friend today, we both decided to just swallow the solutiom imstead of put that shit in our circulatory systems. It was probably easier to make this decision since we already had dope to do though :D

Swy
10-08-2010, 08:56 PM
I'm not a CP patient (I do have TMJ disorder and back pain but no doctor is going to give me PKs given my age/gender/appearance) so I don't have a lot of experience as far as the time release on OCs/OPs but I noticed something kinda weird. With an OC, I can feel the gradual release of the amount and it feels like the non ER equivalent of oxycodone. A few days ago I took an OP and I felt good after about 30 minutes but it didn't last, wasn't as "smooth", and it definitely didn't feel like the amount it was.

I know this isn't anything new but I'm throwing my hat into the "OPs just don't work as well" ring, regardless of the abuse aspect. I feel bad for CP patients because these definitely don't produce the same painkilling properties as the old formulation.

seven10kids
10-08-2010, 11:38 PM
These OP's SUCK. The microwave and crisping method works but the solution is oily and after taking all the time to prep some pills with a good friend today, we both decided to just swallow the solutiom imstead of put that shit in our circulatory systems. It was probably easier to make this decision since we already had dope to do though :D
you are doing it wrong if it is oily. you are either leaving it in the freezer for too long or not long enough i bet. when you pull if out of the freezer it should be a "crust". Crust describes it perfectly, can you scrape it off with a razor blade, then you chop chop and good to go.

JerCKY
10-09-2010, 12:43 AM
I had it turn out oily before, too. It's because you're not :chillpill'in it long enough.

I usually leave it in the freezer for at least 15-20 minutes.

Seven10kids is right, crusty is exactly how you want it.

JonnyM
10-09-2010, 03:04 AM
Of course it was a joke. The person who posted before me said something relatively dumb so that was my sarcastic response. I was trying to make it look semi-serious and I guess I succeeded. But at the same time, I was hoping everyone would assume it was just my attempt at making a funny.

That isn't even remotely funny, some people are really desperate right now and they could fucking die because you wanted to make shooting stomach acid look "semi-serious".

Harm reduction is one of opiophiles main goals, and you were doing the exact opposite, even if it was a joke advice like that could seriously fuck someone up.

JerCKY
10-09-2010, 03:16 AM
My bad, man. I didn't even think twice about it since it was such a far-fetched comment.
I won't fuck around like that again, promise.
__________________________________________________ ________________________

I made an entire thread devoted to the micro-freeze method and hopefully we all can widdle it down and get it perfected by posting our experiences, pictures, etc. I'm hoping it will get stickied and be the go-to place for info about beating these shitty OPs.

webay
10-09-2010, 10:51 PM
There is absolutely no way to IV these without gettin cotton fever like symptoms..except i noticed unlike with dope the symptomps dont come on for hours for instanceit took me over night..I woke up was up fo about 2 horus and it started comging on..i tried with th pill crisped in the sniffable form and just tried prepped like regular oxy..It can not be Iv'd ..not as strong swallowed or sniffed..sucks

Thai_Stick
11-14-2010, 03:20 PM
I know i might be able to find a method by searching, but no gaurentee of how good/current it is.

At this point in time, what is the general concencus on the best way of doing a water extraction on these bad boys? Grind first? Water temp? Time? Need acid?

Thanks

TS

P.S. preferred roa would be drinking or plugging the solution

seven10kids
11-14-2010, 08:57 PM
I know i might be able to find a method by searching, but no gaurentee of how good/current it is.

At this point in time, what is the general concencus on the best way of doing a water extraction on these bad boys? Grind first? Water temp? Time? Need acid?

Thanks

TS

P.S. preferred roa would be drinking or plugging the solution
the mircowave is really the only way to make them work. there is no water extraction. im sure there is a chem extraction but good luck pulling it off.

microwave has been working for me this whole time, since about a week after they hit her right after they came out. Everyone steers away from ops. but if all you have is that you can micro them, i have seen a few people shoot them up and one even said that they were better and easily soulable in the water, moreso than the older ones. I would post a guide on here with pics but i figure it isnt worth my risk. dont want to get caught in a lawsuit, but the info is already here, just do it. i have borke a plate one time when i did this at like 5 am in the morn and it was really cold in the house, other than that its really easy.

blues
11-14-2010, 09:26 PM
^^^
harmonik's impatient spoon-crisping method also seems to work. i messed up a little bit too but sniff the end product anyway. i got a drip that tasted like an old school oc and def. not sick anymore so..

i also wanna try this micro-freeze thing as all this op jazz is new to me..

thai-stick,check out harmonik's thread in this very sub-forum,theres a way to plug using his method.

Thai_Stick
11-15-2010, 07:58 AM
Thanks so much for the answer man. Can you just confirm a couple of things for me real quick.

First of all, i'm pretty sure the most effective way of consuming these with an oral ROA is by simply eating fine ground powder. True or not?

Then if i wanted to make a solution to plug, i would have to crisp it as plugging he gell doesn't work well

Are both of these things true? Thanks in advance.

Also, how much DOC gets lost in the microwave, if you had to guess (i know none of you have gas chromatograph laying around) You guys are great!!! +1 opiophile

losangeleslifer
11-15-2010, 10:40 AM
^
why would i lie about not doing drugs to a bunch of junkies, seriously?
i'd rather lie about how big my dick/gun/stash is like the rest of you :D

I dont think you lie.

MAybe embelsih a bit at times, but I really do thik you have a big dick.
I think you have a small dick, a white dick, a black dick and everything in between.

Like the local "dial a dick".

...."press 1 for uncircumsized, 2 for purple and veiny and so on..:D

Indy
11-15-2010, 03:59 PM
"Why would I lie about not doing drugs" - Shelley I do believe you, you definitely seem like the type of person who would be able to kick an addiction, but that's a dumb question. The same reason anyone else lies about not doing drugs.

stugots
11-17-2010, 12:21 PM
Notes on the new OP's:
-You're better of trying to cold shake Bisquik.
- Getting hard to explain the microplane in the bathroom.
-Difficult to explain the extra 20 minutes in the bathroom.
-Looking at the end product in the spoon: I've seen port-a-sans at Dead shows that looked cleaner.

Welcome to Perdue Pharma, fucking things up since 2010.
Perdue, we fucked you and you still buy!
OP- the Edsel of pills.

Seen in the Halls of Perdue Pharma:
Mortimer and Randolph Duke snapping a new crisp dollar bill.

Cherry's Jubilee
11-17-2010, 01:51 PM
IMO the best way is still to let it sit in a cup of coffee or coke overnight and take it orally in the morning. Way more instant-release feeling than using microwave/freezer method and sniffing.

OxyQueen
11-17-2010, 05:53 PM
IMO the best way is still to let it sit in a cup of coffee or coke overnight and take it orally in the morning. Way more instant-release feeling than using microwave/freezer method and sniffing.

When hubby refills on the 28th...im definitely going to try this method...I've tried all the other listed methods and still not the BANG that OC used to deliver... sadly... maybe there's hope tho...i'll give that a try CJ :)

The Ryan
11-25-2010, 11:23 AM
i tried to cook one of these up for IV using the microwave method, i got it into a rig, but there was no way in HELL i was gonna shoot that mixture. after 4 filters it still had a very gel-like consistency, although i got it into a rig, it was very hard to push out because of the thickness of the liquid.

it was gross so i decided to just squirt the shit up my nose.

i cant imagine anyone shooting what i saw, it was terrible. anyway maybe i did something wrong, has anyone actually shot one of these?

edit: the method works just fine for snorting though.

Mulch
11-25-2010, 05:28 PM
i tried to cook one of these up for IV using the microwave method, i got it into a rig, but there was no way in HELL i was gonna shoot that mixture. after 4 filters it still had a very gel-like consistency, although i got it into a rig, it was very hard to push out because of the thickness of the liquid.

it was gross so i decided to just squirt the shit up my nose.

i cant imagine anyone shooting what i saw, it was terrible. anyway maybe i did something wrong, has anyone actually shot one of these?

edit: the method works just fine for snorting though.

Swim had a friend that was able to to IV after doing the microwave method, if it got gelled up you didn't cook it long enough.

harmonik
11-25-2010, 08:00 PM
Swim had a friend that was able to to IV after doing the microwave method, if it got gelled up you didn't cook it long enough.
I IV by spoon crisping. lately I've been letting it get a bit darker than yellow. the trick is to spread it out as much as possible on the spoon...

i think it doesn't have as much gel this way rather than the microwave method.

i've shot OPs probably ~70 times now.. that's an estimate.

i don't plan on doing it much longer..

The Ryan
11-25-2010, 08:59 PM
maybe ill try the spoon method next time i got them, i was just given a 30 for free for helping someone prep them for snorting, because they didnt know how to. i doubt ill get another chance though, heroin is more worth it and less hassle if i wanna have a good time, and subs keep me well.

weegee
11-30-2010, 06:10 PM
Kind of a silly question but I couldn't find the answer. Has anyone eaten these yet? I can split an OC80 in half, even quarters, and be ok with it. Would I be able to do that with the OP80? I don't know anyone who has had them yet but have a few of the OC80s still lingering around. Just goin slow with them because I know the OPs are around the corner.

So anyone have experience with eating an OP, and what's the comparison eating it to an OC?

Thanks

KushDoctor
11-30-2010, 06:14 PM
Kind of a silly question but I couldn't find the answer. Has anyone eaten these yet? I can split an OC80 in half, even quarters, and be ok with it. Would I be able to do that with the OP80? I don't know anyone who has had them yet but have a few of the OC80s still lingering around. Just goin slow with them because I know the OPs are around the corner.

So anyone have experience with eating an OP, and what's the comparison eating it to an OC?

Thanks

yeah you can eat them but they are much harder to cut into quarter pieces like you do with ur OC 80's.

callinrx
11-30-2010, 06:40 PM
^^You;ll need a pill cutter- but you more than likely are gonna need the WHOLE op... they are about half potency when taken orally. Trust me- they suck.

Have fun with your orig. while they last.

harmonik
11-30-2010, 06:44 PM
yeah, what Kush said...

a razor blade would work perfectly, they slice rather than chop like the old ones..

some people here swear by putting them into some coca cola or coke w/ lemon juice for hours... some say 5, 8, or even 12 hours.. dunno, but they say that it hits ya like oldschool OC that way.

also, seems like they last way longer orally.. but that makes sense.

you could always crisp and eat if you're not happy with the results

weegee
11-30-2010, 09:56 PM
I use a pill cutter to slice it now but the quality/potency of the OP sounds rotten. I'm glad I know now though rather than finding out the hard and expensive way.
I may have to take a pass on them I suppose by the sounds of it.

I appreciate the help!