PDA

View Full Version : Shooting D's....

The_Highwayman
07-29-2010, 04:06 PM
I have the white round M4's...do I need to add any heat to the solution for IV or is cold water ok??

Thanks

Pantopon Pete
07-29-2010, 05:33 PM
Heat until almost totally dissolved... Be careful though- heat too much and it kind of turns back into sludge.

The_Highwayman
07-29-2010, 06:38 PM
Thank you sir

TrackStar
07-29-2010, 06:57 PM
Crush them up and stir it around in the water real good. Then heat slighty and try not to bring it to a boil, then stir a little more.

Chemical_Boy
07-29-2010, 07:52 PM
DON'T FUCKING HEAT M4s!!!!

The hydromorphone is highly soluable in cold water. If you heat until the white pill material is disolved you are putting all that filler in your veins.

Cold stir (NOT cold shake) the shit in the spoon. Filter and shoot. Again, do not heat. It adds no more hydromorphone to the mix, just a bunch of shit far more likely to kill you.

Please do not heat.

Can you tell I am concerned?

nick
07-29-2010, 08:05 PM
DON'T FUCKING HEAT M4s!!!!

The hydromorphone is highly soluable in cold water. If you heat until the white pill material is disolved you are putting all that filler in your veins.

Cold stir (NOT cold shake) the shit in the spoon. Filter and shoot. Again, do not heat. It adds no more hydromorphone to the mix, just a bunch of shit far more likely to kill you.

Please do not heat.

Can you tell I am concerned?

Not always easy to watch good folks "hurt themselves in peace",huh bro.

CB's right though-only heat if you have to.

Chemical_Boy
07-29-2010, 09:04 PM
Not always easy to watch good folks "hurt themselves in peace",huh bro.

CB's right though-only heat if you have to.

And you don't have to when shooting pills. Especially pills containing opioids that are highly soluable in water of any temperature.

And you are right nick, my friend. I think that you are a veteran when it comes to caring about other people more than you do yourself. That is the irony of people like you and I. And why we recognize it in each other and other people. I see it in you, and you see it in me.

I make no bones about the fact that what I know does not always affect my actions the way it would a rationally acting person. But that does not mean I cannot pass that knowledge onto others.

This will never happen (my criminal record, while not very long, prohibits me from travelling to other countries), so mods and other stakeholders please do not take this as a request to meet. But nick, I would like to sit down with you someday over a bottle of 12yr.

nick
07-29-2010, 09:11 PM
And you don't have to when shooting pills. Especially pills containing opioids that are highly soluable in water of any temperature.

And you are right nick, my friend. I think that you are a veteran when it comes to caring about other people more than you do yourself. That is the irony of people like you and I. And why we recognize it in each other and other people. I see it in you, and you see it in me.

I make no bones about the fact that what I know does not always affect my actions the way it would a rationally acting person. But that does not mean I cannot pass that knowledge onto others.

This will never happen (my criminal record, while not very long, prohibits me from travelling to other countries), so mods and other stakeholders please do not take this as a request to meet. But nick, I would like to sit down with you someday over a bottle of 12yr.

yeah,we're both of the school of giving advice which is "do as I suggest NOT as I do."

and bro,you have more chance of getting here than I do sneaking into the U.S. Sadly U.S. Customs and emigration made it pretty clear I wasn't welcome.

OrangeLude
07-29-2010, 09:27 PM
I don't heat ...if you over heat slightly you run the better chance of melting fillers into your mix.

Crush them very fine powder... let them dissolve , filter really well, and then re wet and filter again -- you've got your money's worth out of the dish & the cotton.

for dillies ...I believe no heat is better.

LayinLow
07-29-2010, 09:29 PM
If you don't mind me asking, why were you not welcome here Nick? Just politely tell me to be quiet if you don't want anyone to know. ;)

OrangeLude
07-29-2010, 09:31 PM
Heat until almost totally dissolved... Be careful though- heat too much and it kind of turns back into sludge.

with all due respect I completely disagree - the shit you are dissolving is filler - you want to leave that behind in the spoon. The good stuff dissolves in cold to room temp water.

Please be careful out there.

Dr.G
07-29-2010, 09:51 PM
and bro,you have more chance of getting here than I do sneaking into the U.S. Sadly U.S. Customs and emigration made it pretty clear I wasn't welcome.

it's because i told the govt you dont' like blackhack down... sorry

nick
07-30-2010, 12:39 PM
it's because i told the govt you dont' like blackhack down... sorry

Yeah,there's that and a long history of taking naughty drugs and committing silly crime.It seems U.S. customs and emigration aren't big on redemption.

Chemical_Boy
07-30-2010, 01:09 PM
Yeah... That is kind of my story. Canada won't even let me in all over an intoxicated driving offense years back.

Damn nick. We have even more in common than treating ourselves worse than we would treat other people.

It would be a good night on drinkin if we could ever put it together. Too bad it is so unlikely.

At least we have opiophile to connect with. You get your bottle, I will get mine, and we will set a date to sit down at the computer and do some lonbg distance drinkin. What is your drink, man?

upstate_007
07-30-2010, 01:27 PM
Yeah... That is kind of my story. Canada won't even let me in all over an intoxicated driving offense years back.

Same here. Fucking Canada. Eh.

I was on my way to a wedding in Canada and was not allowed in. I wasted a lot of money preparing for the trip and did a lot driving to get to the border.

SlimContin420
08-25-2010, 05:14 PM
I Agree Cold to Room Temperature Water is the best! No one wants nasty Fillers to flood their Veins, Eh!

gameface
08-25-2010, 05:33 PM
Damn nick. We have even more in common than treating ourselves worse than we would treat other people.
It would be a good night on drinkin if we could ever put it together. Too bad it is so unlikely.
At least we have opiophile to connect with. You get your bottle, I will get mine, and we will set a date to sit down at the computer and do some lonbg distance drinkin. What is your drink, man?

It is actually much easier to get into a EU/ Asian/ Oceanic Country that it is to legally enter Canada if you are an American with a record. Two felons (myself, and business partner) got passports to travel to Japan. Mine was a non-violent Theft 1 Conviction 5 years ago, and his an Attempted GTA 10 years ago.

Bartholomew
08-30-2010, 08:32 PM
Hey there fellow opiophiles!

Sorry to bring back this (semi) dead thread, but I did UTMFSE and got mixed answers.

I know that some dillys are best to dissolve in cold water, but I had also heard that heat should be used in prepping a shot.

So here's th question, I have two 8mg dilaudid from roxane labs (round white pills scored on one side and 54/425 on the other side.)

would it be best to cold stir these or cook the shot? Thank you for all answers! I had thought I was going to be in WD hell all day until these two 8s came through, so i don't want to waste any and be as safe as possible.

Thank you!

mainline
08-30-2010, 08:53 PM
no heat bud

Bartholomew
08-30-2010, 09:02 PM
Thanks mainline!!

I really appreciate it man.

Metrik
08-31-2010, 12:52 AM
Heat is completely unnecessary there is barely any filler left in the spoon ne ways, and all adding heat is going to do is put that lil bit of filler in your shot which is no good.

Sorry to de-rail this thread a bit but i jus tried I.V. Dillies for the first time last week and what not as impressed as i thought i would be considering the rave reviews i hear on hear all the time. I got a few left and would like to know if i did ne thing wrong b4 i shoot the last few.

So i crushed up 3 4mg roxanne labs dillies put them in the spoon added cold water stirred filtered twice and shot and it was a good rush but not even much better than oxy i think. I did nod like a mother fucker for a few hours but thats about it.

Btw i got a 160mg daily I.V. oxy habbit and a fast metabolism

JerCKY
10-04-2010, 07:02 PM
When prepping M4's, the contents in the rigg should be clear, right?

How many units of water per M4 is ideal?

itsthejourney
10-04-2010, 07:49 PM
I used 8's, but I would say as long as you get the M4 in one rig you should be fine, so just nearly fill your rig with water, shoot the water into your shotglass or whatever, stirr, and draw it up through a filter.

JerCKY
10-04-2010, 07:56 PM
Note: All I have is a 1/2" 50 unit insulin needle =\

but like...20 boxes of 'em. Dad's a diabetic.

itsthejourney
10-04-2010, 08:50 PM
Fill the syringe half way up with water. You're powdering the pills impeccably, right? What are you using for a filter? Don't be afraid to use a "big" filter. The majority of the cotton on on end of a Q-Tip will work great.

Chit_Chat
10-05-2010, 12:57 AM
I would compare 12mg of dill to an 80 or so of OC personally. After reading here I was very excited to get my hands on some dillies. As the ppmg is half what I pay for oxy. I noticed my tolerance shot through the roof after a couple days on the dills, the legs also seem to last much longer than oxy.

Duckfeet
10-05-2010, 09:50 AM
Yup, me too...heard about heroin maintenance, and flew up to Vancouver, and was sent home...from shit over 30 years ago...digital revolution means you never start over...me, I'm used to it, but I feel sorry for some of these kids I meet, get a DUI or a little drug bust...and they can't do like we used to here: go to Florida and start over...now you play, you pay and pay forever...I don't even try going anywhere other than south anymore, as most western countries and europe are bound to get hold of the same databases Canada has...party's over...

...and on 'shooting d's' and all the other pills, I'm in total agreement w/my Harm Reduction buds: bad enough we got to fix this garbage, and D's aren't what they used to be (cold shakers), but you never heat the pills...(unless you're doing up preludins ha ha...never mind...;) )

Just stir'em a bit, maybe put'em in freezer for fifteen minutes, then fix...that's about as long as I can wait anyway....

More Feen
10-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Still haven't had the Hydromorphone experience. About twice a month I'll see a vial of it, but haven't had the cajones to try and jack it.

I don't know if I'm really missing something GREAT !, or if its rather blase' (based on people's reactions here).

** Nick & Chemical-Boy: just a suggestion for your drink together:
Although travel to one another's country is difficult for the both of you, you might be able to find a Video Chat Room where you can both sip some Scotch, and reminisce.

Its a step or two better than typing on a forum (no-offense O-phile), but not nearly as good as meeting each other in person.

You do have to try and avoid masturbating men though.

M F

Weefa
10-05-2010, 11:14 PM
oh its great man.... lots of euphoria.. my first shot was dilly and i had about 6 k4's and i did them all that day and i barely remember it... but i was very productive and even got a brand new blackberry.

Duckfeet
10-06-2010, 10:29 AM
I started out on heroin, but first fix was K4 dilaudid over in Florida...still had cold shakers in those days, didn't even need to crush them up...and I'd never known a rush like it...and often, in my junky wandering thru the south, once I had lived in 'whatever' town a while, I'd usually find a small crew that knew where to score dilaudids...these almost always were places where there was no heroin, and back then, that included N.Florida, S.Louisianana, and E.Texas...hard to belivieve, now, that tar has taken it's place...that garbage I detest...hell, old days, a certain main highway right downtown Houston, cop k4s all day long...seems like my girl danced in every tit bar in the south, while I'd go scout out d's...

But for me, it began in Gainesville Florida, I'd got out of Vietnam, and gone there to go to college, and was just drinking beer and chasing girls, when some streetwise boys from Detroit said "Here, try this..." thru a k4 in a rig...and the whole world changed...long time ago...