PDA

View Full Version : Need help with taking weed on plane to FLA...

OxyQueen
07-16-2010, 08:34 AM
Hi all...been searching the threads and havent come up with much...

I leave TOMORROW morning at 8 am for a WONDERFUL family trip to universal studios/sea world...swimming with dolphins the whole deal :)

The issue i have is taking my weed with me on the plane...where do i put it...which is safer on carry on or luggage????

I was thinking about putting it in a tea container ...like with sum Sleepy-time tea sumthing along those lines....

I also have a little one with an ear infection so im off the the kiddie Dr. right now to get him some meds so flying and swimming will be FUN for him...poor lil guy :(

So in order for me to enjoy this trip im gonna need to bring some smoke...any and ALL ADVICE NEEDED ASAP...im down to less than 24 hrs...

Thanks!
OQ

barbiegal
07-16-2010, 08:51 AM
This is just my advice honey and take it for what it's worth BUT....don't chance it. It's just so not worth it. My husband and I went to Vegas last month,literally a 30 minute flight and we were to chicken to even attempt it.
My biggest fear was the canines smelling you/luggage. Maybe it would be easier if you could find a hook-up when you get there? I dunno.Maybe it's just me and my paranoia. I know the penalties can be stiff. Either way,have a nice vacation and be safe ;)

upstate_007
07-16-2010, 09:14 AM
Depending on how much you are bringing, women have a very reliable hiding spot.

edhorfin
07-16-2010, 09:48 AM
In your socks. Wear long pants, baggyish. I take LOTS of ground pod powder with me, and just got back from 10 days in mexico. Make sure ALL metal is off your body before going through the detector.

Ive done it several times without any problem. THen again, dogs dont smell pods. I did encounter dogs at the airport once in mexico, but they didnt give me a second glance.

Count Zero
07-16-2010, 09:52 AM
Yeah, as long as it's not a lot more than a couple of lbs...In all seriousness Upstate ^ is right, you actually have 2 very good/as safe as you are going to get/definitely are not going to misplace the stuff type hiding places and you only have to keep it there until you are done boarding and can get to the bathroom on the plane. I'd feel more secure sticking it in my vag or ass than socks, I'd paranoid about a full body X-ray machine picking up a suspicious bulge or something-especially after that dbag had a "bomb" in his shoe a few years ago leading to all this taking off of footwear etc. Be safe and have fun!
FWIW I think the airport dogs you see walking around are bomb dogs not drug dogs-though it wouldn't surprise me if the checked luggage got a thorough sniffing from both types before getting on the plane.

betmylife
07-16-2010, 09:58 AM
if you are bringing your kids with you, don't bring weed.....last thing you wanna hear is,, "where are you taking my mommy."......how long are you down here? if you are here for a bit, take the highway through Orlando and go to UCF, University of Central Florida......you can score weed there easily, tons of head shops and stuff...

tui
07-16-2010, 10:22 AM
What about packing some sandwiches for the kids, and some cookies for you?

BTW I'm not familiar with flying in the States, so don't listen to me. Honestly, I wouldn't risk trying any which way.

DanTilly
07-16-2010, 10:23 AM
Not worth it.

barbiegal
07-16-2010, 10:30 AM
I just gotta chime in with BetMyLife. Can you imagine the terror your kid would endure as you're being whisked away? (shudders). Not ragging on you honey,it just seems like so much to lose if you get caught. :(

GOLD N DIEMONDS
07-16-2010, 11:25 AM
SRSLY
DON'T take with you and your KIDS
its that 1% chance that something could fuck up.
and like baribegal says , you getting taking away and fucking up the whole vacation in front of your kids---- NOT WORTH IT

Personal if I were taveling and had to have some at my destination.
the very safest thing is-
USPS EXPRESS MAIL - and no dogs don't sniff express no time
so just mail it to you.

I suppose your "women spot" is 2nd best

JonnyM
07-16-2010, 11:34 AM
I would too mail it.

You can mail things to most hotels so if you send it the day before you leave it should be there shortly after you are (priority or express of course).

Thats your SAFEST bet.

JTDuffet
07-16-2010, 11:53 AM
I am going to chime in here. Recently i lost my job, but just a little while before i was let go, i was sent to another state to perform a remote installation of systems.. basically i went to the big glove in the middle of teh country... :) and I have to fly from one of the major airports to get there.. needless to say i KNEW ahead of time that this airport had in fact installed the new X-ray machines that can actually see under your clothes.. so if you have that shit down your pants, it will see the bag and your naked body.. they also ran my bags through another x-ray manned by an attendant. so if it was in your bags it would have been seen also. do NOT attempt to leave it in your bags or it will be discovered.

the ONLY possible way to beat these machines is to put it INSIDE your body.. either in your vagine, if your a girl, or in your ass if your a girl OR boy.. obviously tucking a ball of herb inside your body isn't the most pleasant, but sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do.. for me, i cannot go without weed without suffering serious w/d from it, and i was already on done, etc. so i had a lot of concerns..

i took 3 grams of killer weed with me and i got it though the security checkpoints. i SAW the super x-ray machine, but since i had laptop i had to put it through the std x-ray machines, and i didn't have to step into the full body one. i was kind of surprised how easy it went.

needless to say that once i passed through security i went to the bathroom, and my stall was the handicapped stall. it even had its own private sink in there with me. so i was all set.. popped out, cleaned, removed outer balloon, and put sack into my briefcase.. flew with it in my posession on the actual plane.. :) and had plenty of weed for the 4-5 days i was there.. had to toss out the last tiny bit before i came home. not worth trying to take it back..

sorry but thats the ONLY way i would recommend... and it shows the dedication i have to weed to do what I did... i almost can't or don't feel comfortable telling this to my regular friends either. except for 1 friend..

-jt

NoEggsForFats?
07-16-2010, 11:56 AM
Don't fly-- take an Amtrak train. Much easier. Step on. Step off.

Back in the day swim took buns to Disneyworld like this. Easier than falling off a sick whore.

JonnyM
07-16-2010, 12:49 PM
i cannot go without weed without suffering serious w/d from it, and i was already on done, etc. so i had a lot of concerns..

Withdrawals from weed? I'm not trying to derail the thread but that sounds a little dramatic.

Fat Pie
07-16-2010, 12:57 PM
The issue i have is taking my weed with me on the plane...where do i put it...which is safer on carry on or luggage????

Neither. All cargo luggage on planes is searched manually (as well as through an x-ray scanner), and anything organic or package-like in your carry-on or non carry-on hand luggage will be noticeable, inevitably arousing suspicion.

I would too mail it.

You can mail things to most hotels so if you send it the day before you leave it should be there shortly after you are (priority or express of course).

Thats your SAFEST bet.

Jonny's probably right. On the other hand, if you mail your weed you run the risk of a postal worker noticing something odd about the package you sent it in or smelling the stuff, and the police might decide to pull a Keith Richards on you (Keith was busted in '77 for mailing dope and coke to his hotel room in Canada. The RCMP actually set him up; they waited until the drugs were in the room and then busted him. It wasn't exactly a hard job, since KR was a notorious junkie back then with a string of drug-related convictions back in England. He only narrowly escaped a prison sentence and was forced to undergo drug addiction treatment).

Now, I doubt the police would go to such lengths over a bit of weed (depending on how much you're planning to take), but it's better to be safe than sorry and not ruin your holiday over some puff.

I suppose the safest way to do it would be either to conceal it on yourself somewhere where no one would be able to see or smell the stuff (you know where I'm referring to), even with one of those newfangled full-body scanners that can see under your clothes, but you still run the risk of being found out at the airport (which is a really bad place to get caught with drugs) and locked up. If you mail it, you're putting some distance between you and the package, but if it's found, it will be traced to you via the address you've given, and you're holiday will still be ruined.

The two methods I just described (mailing it or concealing it in your body) are probably the safest options for not getting caught, but that still doesn't make them safe, if you know what I mean.

In all honesty, it would be best not to take anything at all, as much as you want to. It sounds like your taking a wonderful vacation, and you don't want to go and spoil it all over nothing (and possibly end up in prison too).

It's up to you though. I'm just giving my advice and opinion. Take it or leave it.

Lourdes
07-16-2010, 01:50 PM
Jonny is right... Mailing is your best bet. Just get the address of the hotel online and overnight it there and it'll be waiting for you when you get there. If you feel you must take it with you, then I don't suggest putting it on you. There are dogs at the airport and they can smell it. Although I must say, I've gone through security two or three times in the past two years only to find out later on that i had a rolled joint or a blunt clip in my cigarette box in my carryon and didn't even know it until I got there... One time I had about 10 roaches in a cigarette box, but I guess I got really lucky because that would be a really stupid & sucky way to get in trouble. SWIM suggests putting it in your luggage. SWIM says take a stick of deodarant, remove the stick, and put two nugs wrapped in cellophane underneath the stick (you can fit about two or 3 nugs). Then put it in your toiletry bag in your suitcase. SWIM says this should work :)

PaythePiper
07-16-2010, 02:12 PM
Its not worth it honey. Not at all!

It reminds me of a little trip I took with my girlfriend about 5 years ago to Hawaii. We were both stoked on going and had planned on not risking it and just trying to hook some shit up in Hawaii. We get to the Airport do the whole security thing and before you know it we're on the plane.

I start relaxing getting ready for the long ass ride when my girlfriend looks at me all happy and shit and says I got a surprise. She takes a quick jont to the Restroom and out she comes with a SHIT load of coke! Like more than I thought could fit in that place.

Of course after seeing this I freaked. I mean is it really worth getting federal drug charges for some fucking coke? Hell no! Then I come to find out that she had wrapped it in tin foil as we were getting ready and had it all suitcased up there when at the very last second she realized tin foil would have been one dumbass move with the METAL detectors.

Anyway it worked out and we were all coked out the rest of the ride and the whole next day which was actually pretty damn fun. But I still wouldn't have done it again if you had paid me. It's JUST NOT WORTH IT!

Last note. If you do decide to package it in the vag or anus make sure you keep it up there until you're up in the air. Airports are notorious for doing double checks as you get on the plane. So say you make it past the security, go to the nearest bathroom and take it out, and put it in your purse. Well if they decide to do some extra checks at boarding, you are totally 100% fucked!

Be Smart! If you take it or you don't. Be Smart!

Opiyum
07-16-2010, 02:14 PM
I think the risk to benefit ratio for something like this is just a little in favor of risk.
Instead fly without any weed and buy some spice from a head shop while your there.

coastal
07-16-2010, 02:16 PM
Someone I know has had 100% success putting it in checked baggage amongst the toiletries (as described in the previous post). But it has been years since this guy has flown and only once since 9/11- on that trip ('05) he successfully got through with a half O rolled up in a sock that was in the middle of his bag with a bunch of other pairs.

That said, things have changed every year, so it's best to exercise much caution. Mailing it is a great idea, but packaging is key. Whatever you decide, good luck, and there are some of us here that MUST have our herbal "relief". I totally understand, and where there is a will, there is always a way.

coastal

Fat Pie
07-16-2010, 02:21 PM
It's really all dependant on how much you bring. If it's a small amount, then I doubt it will be discovered, but it's still a risk if you take it at all.

seven10kids
07-16-2010, 06:37 PM
Withdrawals from weed? I'm not trying to derail the thread but that sounds a little dramatic.
cannabinoid wd is real, its not as crazy or even noticeable sometime but depending on your use it can seriously effect you.

Its mostly little things, but they can add up to misery. You stomach might ache, or your head and you dont really notice it but it is happening because you dont have THC in your system. Also can cause you mental anguish and you dont realize but it is bc of the weed. Think if it like when you take a little tiny bit of xanax (or anything really), you dont really feel it, but it is working, making you have less anxiety but you dont really feel high or intoxicated. when you take it away you dont feel very well, even if it is a little bit.

back on topic, my homie said to me before i went on a plane trip "take you weed and roll it up like a hotdog in the baggie, doggie. then take it and put it in your booty, you will never get caught" lolz. My girl just ended up putting it in her bra and got thru no problem. If they want to pull you outta line a fuck with you, you will prolly get found out tho.

FiendMan
07-16-2010, 07:26 PM
check the thread about held getting drugs onboard a cruise leaving from New Orleans (very recent thread). i posted a detailed method of how to put pot into a toothpase tube. the dogs can't smell the pot b/c of the toothpaste and the x-rays can't see through the tube. perfect method. only problem is that your pot will taste minty.

itchintofix
07-16-2010, 07:53 PM
Toothpaste won't mask the smell to a sniffer dog, they will smell weed + toothpaste. Not saying you couldn't get through with this method but don't under estimate a dogs olfactory system, for instance if you walk in a kitchen and smell a stew cooking a dog will smell every single ingrediant.

Chances are a dog at an airport will be sniffing for explosives and they don't train them to do both, I got an a plane to Amsterdam once and had an eighth of coke plugged and just my luck had to be checked out by a dog and got through no problem so internally is the only way imho.

alowishus
07-16-2010, 08:28 PM
Don't fucking mail it...weed - c'on...

In ya - is the best place, and you can't have needed our advice to know that. ;)

JTDuffet
07-16-2010, 08:32 PM
I am going to chime in here. Recently i lost my job, but just a little while before i was let go, i was sent to another state to perform a remote installation of systems.. basically i went to the big glove in the middle of teh country... :) and I have to fly from one of the major airports to get there.. needless to say i KNEW ahead of time that this airport had in fact installed the new X-ray machines that can actually see under your clothes.. so if you have that shit down your pants, it will see the bag and your naked body.. they also ran my bags through another x-ray manned by an attendant. so if it was in your bags it would have been seen also. do NOT attempt to leave it in your bags or it will be discovered.

the ONLY possible way to beat these machines is to put it INSIDE your body.. either in your vagine, if your a girl, or in your ass if your a girl OR boy.. obviously tucking a ball of herb inside your body isn't the most pleasant, but sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do.. for me, i cannot go without weed without suffering serious w/d from it, and i was already on done, etc. so i had a lot of concerns..

i took 3 grams of killer weed with me and i got it though the security checkpoints. i SAW the super x-ray machine, but since i had laptop i had to put it through the std x-ray machines, and i didn't have to step into the full body one. i was kind of surprised how easy it went.

needless to say that once i passed through security i went to the bathroom, and my stall was the handicapped stall. it even had its own private sink in there with me. so i was all set.. popped out, cleaned, removed outer balloon, and put sack into my briefcase.. flew with it in my posession on the actual plane.. :) and had plenty of weed for the 4-5 days i was there.. had to toss out the last tiny bit before i came home. not worth trying to take it back..

sorry but thats the ONLY way i would recommend... and it shows the dedication i have to weed to do what I did... i almost can't or don't feel comfortable telling this to my regular friends either. except for 1 friend..

-jt

i think im gonna agree with ^^^^ and the last 2 posters.. :) if you want to take a chance at going to jail, use any OTHER method.. if you want weed on your vacation, put it INSIDE you.. only place.. the new xray machines use low level xray bursts that DO NOT penetrate beyond the skin layer, so yes they will see a bag under your bra.. but NOT inside your cavity.. i know.. its not easy, and it definitely is seen as gross to MANY people. but for me it was worth it blasting away in my hotel room.. when people ask i say i stashed it in my computer.. but the truth is.. i muled it there.. for realz...

-jt

kill
07-16-2010, 08:37 PM
yea hasn't anyone ever watched "never get busted again"...jesus christ people..get educated on this shit...

for OP...after 9/11 it's like fat chance at getting weed on a plane and not getting arrested...remember real life isn't harold and kumar...

when you mail it make sure you wrap the thing in several layers...then put birthday paper overtop of it with a name tag to a different first name but the same last name as yourself...mail it to your hotel your going to be at and make sure you mail it priority 24 hour...if your wrap it right the smell won't penetrate in only 24 hours especially with the small amount your gonna be putting in there(hopefully)..when you pick it up at the desk say your picking up a package for your daughter's birthday or something and make sure you put the same gender name as the child your saying has the birthday roflmao...if you conceal the pot inside a toy...wrap it really fucking good with multiple layers..do it with gloves on and don't transfer the smell of weed onto your hands...you can easily send it...but after about 24 hours the smell will penetrate through anything including gasoline and other crazy ass solid's and liquids you'd never think possible...

anyway get that movie off TPB if you want...it saved my ass plenty of times getting pulled over..just knowing what to do to protect myself...i've never been charged with anything to do with drugs because of it...it's invaluable knowledge hands fucking down.

China white
07-16-2010, 08:41 PM
i havent read all the posts.....but i think threads like this are just asking for LE attention in more than one way..either collectively of individually, either way or one....is not what anyone needs.

JTDuffet
07-16-2010, 08:47 PM
I am going to give another real world example so you can get an even better picture here.. when i flew to my destination, i was going via a business trip... and i was meeting a co worker.. he was selected to go through the full-body x-ray machine they just recently instaled that shows your body naked.. there is a viewer in a special booth, and you never see their face, but they see you naked...

now, there are more than 1 line. i happened to go to a line that was NOT using this, or i wasn't sure until i was done... i put my laptop, briefcase, and removed my shoes, and it all went into the x-ray mini machine.. again manned by a live person, watching everything.. it was a she, and she backed up my shit several times to make sure there was nothing inside my briefcase, or laptop itself. if shit was in there. BUSTED.

second.. if you have weed under your bra, down your pants, in your sock, etc when you go through the full body it will see it.. Note, as long as you don't have metal on you, and you are NOT selected for the full body you would be able to stash something on your person.. but again, its a MAJOR chance one way or another.. i was tucking it, and i was STILL worried..

then got through and realized it wasn't that bad.. i was lucky NOT to be scanned.. and only my bags got the xray. me i was metal detectored and not chosen for the big full body...

so, think it out before you do anything... hope this gives you an idea of what will happen.. and the security line was a mile long... didn't see dogs where i was.. but probably around some place..

-jt

OrangeLude
07-16-2010, 08:48 PM
when stoned & wreck less swim would think better it go in the luggage than on my person - the authorities are not looking in your luggage or xraying it for herb - they are looking for the makings of things that can cause massive harm. That is what swim alway's thought and lived in that thought. Compared to trying to acquire in a foreign city the risk equation was worth it - opinions vary & everyone has to have one....

the other option that some other people have been successful with is to use a critical delivery service for shipping to yourself at hotel...

strongly reccomend vaccum bag sealing the kind that suck the air out and seal in for food storage....

this is no way a recomendation to proceed only an alternative.

the good doctor
07-16-2010, 10:17 PM
for me, i cannot go without weed without suffering serious w/d from it, and i was already on done, etc. so i had a lot of concerns..
-jt

LOL.

alowishus
07-16-2010, 10:20 PM
when stoned & wreck less swim would think better it go in the luggage than on my person - the authorities are not looking in your luggage or xraying it for herb...

True - but they are walking dogs in the back; over past under and around most every bag that runs by on the belt. ;)

No sense turning a family trip into a jail sentence.
If you can't be pretty got dam sure about it, better off just not trying it.
I'd rather get a ticket for poss or trying to cop in the city I'm going too, then get hit with inter-state trafficking and transit. :o

And using the mail to send drugs....big charges also.

Fuck you going to O-town in FLA, you pick up anything you want there - even on I-drive.

Morfiend
07-16-2010, 10:29 PM
lol don't bring weed, you won't be sick without it... just get it there if you need it that bad

PaythePiper
07-16-2010, 11:58 PM
LOL. Weed withdrawals. God those have got to be a bitch. Poor bastard! :D

JTDuffet
07-18-2010, 07:46 AM
Im not saying that everyone gets them.. its just like with everything, it all depends on the person. i am someone who is VERY addictive personality, and also have physical w/d symptoms pretty severaly.

when i was chipping before my habit, even doing 1 time every couple weeks would make me SICK! yet i have a friend who has in the past chipped every monday morning before work for weeks and months on end. he deals with it well, and barely complains. obviusly he doesn't feel the sickness as bad as I do, because its literally impossible for me to do the same thing...

call me a baby. thats fine. but its my phsyiology. not yours.. and only i know how i feel. if you don't feel any W/D from weed then be glad... and i am jealous of that fact, cause it doesn't work that way for me.

also.. could be because i have been a daily smoker, and daily means all day when possible for the last 15-20 years.. never missing a single day.. then stop smoking.. im sure you see the picture here.. a little more extreme in my case.. which could be partly why i am affected so much by it... just a thought...

-jt

OrangeLude
07-18-2010, 09:25 AM
True - but they are walking dogs in the back; over past under and around most every bag that runs by on the belt. ;)

No sense turning a family trip into a jail sentence.
If you can't be pretty got dam sure about it, better off just not trying it.
I'd rather get a ticket for poss or trying to cop in the city I'm going too, then get hit with inter-state trafficking and transit. :o

And using the mail to send drugs....big charges also.

Fuck you going to O-town in FLA, you pick up anything you want there - even on I-drive.

true that....and no way I would risk it if traveling w family - was thinking in terms of solo biz trips -- as I said food storage sucking thingy bags is the only way to seal...resealing on the other end means leaving behind leftover.

In the name of legality - not reco'ing mail - critical delivery services use agents/messengers to meet packages and usurp security... in desperate circumstances it is an option.

The executives of small businesses without intense corp scrutiny - would love to see their personel & confidental packages - on occasion.

edhorfin
07-18-2010, 12:46 PM
With weed, if you can live without it, don't take it. I was scared shitless about the scanners, and would have suffered major wd without pods for ten days.

The airport I left from was one of the NYC major ones, and no one I saw went thru the scanner. Some people had hand scans, after setting off the detector.

The amount I needed to take was far too great too internalize. I was scared shitless. But managed the process with no problems. Basic metal detector for me, xray for carryon.

I don't plan on doing it again. Subs here I come!

Ps I was far more scared bc it was an international flight. Domestic doesn't scare me as much. Stupid, I know.

alowishus
07-18-2010, 12:52 PM
With weed, if you can live without it, don't take it. I was scared shitless about the scanners, and would have suffered major wd without pods for ten days.
The airport I left from was one of the NYC major ones, and no one I saw went thru the scanner. Some people had hand scans, after setting off the detector.
The amount I needed to take was far too great too internalize. I was scared shitless. But managed the process with no problems. Basic metal detector for me, xray for carryon.
I don't plan on doing it again. Subs here I come!
Ps I was far more scared bc it was an international flight. Domestic doesn't scare me as much. Stupid, I know.

Fuck dude.
Yeah, international, I would have been sweating bullets.

nick
07-18-2010, 01:30 PM
If it's really worth the worry and risk,put it in a condom and place in a body cavity of your choice.

1.Who ever mentioned mailing it is a trusting soul.Much more trusting than me.

3.Weed is NOT and never has been physically addictive.Hell,it's really psychologically addictive.

clinton
07-18-2010, 02:19 PM
your pussy, use what god gave you

goodgirlgonebad
07-18-2010, 03:01 PM
This topic always reminds me of Midnight Express. Fucking awesome movie. Remember that scene when he is walking through security with the hashish strapped to his body, and the guards are speaking in Turkish and going through his bags, and you can just hear his heartbeat beating out of control and see him drenched in sweat. Yeah, definitely NOT fucking worth it.

clinton
07-18-2010, 10:34 PM
10 days of pods on an intl flight?

damn!

ground i hope?
i remember someone on the forum talking about taking pod grounds to brazil,they were talking about little bags full of grounds stuffed in their socks,shirt pockets etc..
a months worth i believe
crazy

RxQueen
07-19-2010, 03:11 AM
i'ma agree with those saying that it's totally NOT worth the risk. i have a friend who was trying to take some weed with him from PA to the rockies. at a layover/ plane change in ohio, a dog in the airport alerted on him. vacation over, and he was sitting in a jail cell in northern kentucky. (this was early 00's, def post 9/11). maybe most of those dogs are explosives sniffers, but some are drug sniffers too. never a good idea to try to get pot through airports, ever.

nick
07-19-2010, 04:31 AM
This topic always reminds me of Midnight Express. Fucking awesome movie. Remember that scene when he is walking through security with the hashish strapped to his body, and the guards are speaking in Turkish and going through his bags, and you can just hear his heartbeat beating out of control and see him drenched in sweat. Yeah, definitely NOT fucking worth it.

Yeah,I'm very fond of Midnight express.It's a fine movie,but in my experience(flown via Istanbul a couple of times) one could haul a howitzer through the place and not get hassled.Never seen such totally lax security.

jacky
07-19-2010, 10:46 AM
taking cannabis on flights within the USA is pretty easy I am told.

I know one guy that would take up to an eighth of cannabis, packed and wrapped very hard into a lozenge shape.
he would then get an unlubricated rubber, cut the tip off, and slip the lozenge of cannabis under the rubber, under his cock.
this allows for one to piss while still wearing the rubber.
he has never had a problem...

for a female...its relatively easy to do a similiar stash....

another spot could be under the breast, flattened out, buds powderized...

some people use those pain patches...the OTC ones...and flatten out their cannabis, and slap on the medicated patch in a personal area...like the groin.

the main thing is, DO NOT HIDE DOPE in your luggage or even carry on if you want to be sure that its not going to get sniffed or picked out.
I know lots of people make do with hiding their cannabis in luggage, and have no problems.....but there is always the chance.

for flights within the USA, packing on person is probably the safest.

edhorfin
07-19-2010, 03:03 PM
10 days of pods on an intl flight?

damn!

ground i hope?
i remember someone on the forum talking about taking pod grounds to brazil,they were talking about little bags full of grounds stuffed in their socks,shirt pockets etc..
a months worth i believe
crazy
I did take ground pods to brazil a few years ago, for a work trip. That time I put the powder into lots of 00 gel caps, in a vitamin bottle. Scary...last month to Mexico was 100 ground pods, finely ground, in 3 sandwich sized ziplocs, flattened out, in the socks. Scary but what could I do? Family trip. And they aren't aware of my activity. All the awful scenarios run thru the mind, but fuck man, I was stuck...never again. I'm getting subs.

clinton
07-19-2010, 03:29 PM
I put my ground pods in a half full metamucil container-
Goes in my carry on, looks just like the metamucil- good everytime

starla
07-19-2010, 03:51 PM
Im not saying that everyone gets them.. its just like with everything, it all depends on the person. i am someone who is VERY addictive personality, and also have physical w/d symptoms pretty severaly.

when i was chipping before my habit, even doing 1 time every couple weeks would make me SICK! yet i have a friend who has in the past chipped every monday morning before work for weeks and months on end. he deals with it well, and barely complains. obviusly he doesn't feel the sickness as bad as I do, because its literally impossible for me to do the same thing...

call me a baby. thats fine. but its my phsyiology. not yours.. and only i know how i feel. if you don't feel any W/D from weed then be glad... and i am jealous of that fact, cause it doesn't work that way for me.

also.. could be because i have been a daily smoker, and daily means all day when possible for the last 15-20 years.. never missing a single day.. then stop smoking.. im sure you see the picture here.. a little more extreme in my case.. which could be partly why i am affected so much by it... just a thought...

-jt

my husband has withdrawls from weed.. well, i dont know if its really withdrawls. he's a fuckin prick.. gets chills and the shits..

its mental, but its still hell.. but to everyone saying it cant happen.. come live with my husband for a day or two when he aint got his smoke.

nick
07-19-2010, 04:29 PM
my husband has withdrawls from weed.. well, i dont know if its really withdrawls. he's a fuckin prick.. gets chills and the shits..

its mental, but its still hell.. but to everyone saying it cant happen.. come live with my husband for a day or two when he aint got his smoke.

I'll believe him.If he smokes heavily and has done for a long time psychological wd is possible.Any physical effects are psychosomatic-not that it diminishes his suffering.

It's worth noting that there is a growing lobby of anti drug,pro prohibition halfwits pushing the idea that weed is addictive and causes wds.Some of these groups trawl sites like opiophile looking for posts to twist for their own ends.

edhorfin
07-20-2010, 07:03 AM
I put my ground pods in a half full metamucil container-
Goes in my carry on, looks just like the metamucil- good everytime

I learned that trick from you and have done it successfully. Prob wouldnt work with weed tho.

OpiateQueen
07-20-2010, 07:26 AM
I did take ground pods to brazil a few years ago, for a work trip. That time I put the powder into lots of 00 gel caps, in a vitamin bottle. Scary...last month to Mexico was 100 ground pods, finely ground, in 3 sandwich sized ziplocs, flattened out, in the socks. Scary but what could I do? Family trip. And they aren't aware of my activity. All the awful scenarios run thru the mind, but fuck man, I was stuck...never again. I'm getting subs.
how can your family not know? Isn't it a pretty extensive procedure - getting the pods, grinding them up, making the tea, all that shit everyday??? What about when you're there?? I guess you just say you're making your own kind of tea...or what? just eat the grounds? That works doesn't it?

Man i would've been shitting myself international too..even just cos its organic matter.. I wonder why the drug dogs can't smell pods??

Toothpaste guy - the dogs would def be able to smell the drugs even if they're in a toothpaste tube - and depending what 'xray' thing you're talking about, covering it in metal or anything like that doesn't work.. haven't you seen any of those border security shows?? they're constanty busting people and mail thru the xray thing that have been wrapped and wrapped in foil/metal, or are inside metal things like dvd players... IMHO those shows are bad for the country and show people how to really get away with it and what not to do....And all those crazy arse people who try and bring like 3 suitcases worth of fruit and dried bat shit and all kinds of stuff to Australia! They get so pissed off when they get fined. I reckon they should be fined much more when its totally obvious that they're just trying to scam their stupid organic shit in. $200 is nothing for potentially ruining a whole economy or species.

JTDuffet
07-20-2010, 07:29 AM
All i am trying to say in these posts in this thread is that I can think of 1 fool proof way of getting weed to a remote destination, and thats to use the built in cavity... I"ve already done it, and it was successful. Had i tried to put the shit in my carry on luggage/briefcase it would have been spotted, and i would have been screwed....

so, if your thinking of bringing weed on a plane, there really is only 1 foolproof way to do it.. so man up, bend over, and imagine being a spy thats been caught by the enemy, and they are torturing you by jamming balls of weed up your ass.. i dont know. or if your into anal sex, or are gay, then this might actually be something that you could enjoy... ? ;)

im rambling. just got super stoned before and after i hit the clinic... and now chillin at home... smoking more weed... tuck it people...

-jt

edhorfin
07-20-2010, 10:06 PM
how can your family not know? Isn't it a pretty extensive procedure - getting the pods, grinding them up, making the tea, all that shit everyday??? What about when you're there?? I guess you just say you're making your own kind of tea...or what? just eat the grounds? That works doesn't it?

Man i would've been shitting myself international too..even just cos its organic matter.. I wonder why the drug dogs can't smell pods??

Toothpaste guy - the dogs would def be able to smell the drugs even if they're in a toothpaste tube - and depending what 'xray' thing you're talking about, covering it in metal or anything like that doesn't work.. haven't you seen any of those border security shows?? they're constanty busting people and mail thru the xray thing that have been wrapped and wrapped in foil/metal, or are inside metal things like dvd players... IMHO those shows are bad for the country and show people how to really get away with it and what not to do....And all those crazy arse people who try and bring like 3 suitcases worth of fruit and dried bat shit and all kinds of stuff to Australia! They get so pissed off when they get fined. I reckon they should be fined much more when its totally obvious that they're just trying to scam their stupid organic shit in. $200 is nothing for potentially ruining a whole economy or species.

Grind pods. Mix grounds in liquid. drink. Much easier to hide than most habits. We get LOTS of packages delivered. I make sure I get there first on the day when my box comes. THat lasts me over a month. Grind a bunch, late at night. Big ass house. I was a junkie in the 80's for 3 years, shooting 100/day worth of south texas brown (pre-black tar days) and was able to hid THAT. This is not hard to hide.

OpiateQueen
07-20-2010, 10:17 PM
Grind pods. Mix grounds in liquid. drink. Much easier to hide than most habits. We get LOTS of packages delivered. I make sure I get there first on the day when my box comes. THat lasts me over a month. Grind a bunch, late at night. Big ass house. I was a junkie in the 80's for 3 years, shooting 100/day worth of south texas brown (pre-black tar days) and was able to hid THAT. This is not hard to hide.
i spose..what do they think you're grinding all the time though?? coffee??Isn't it loud? I don't have any experience with pods so i have no real idea how much grinding and grounds we are talking about...and storage etc.
I assume when you say family you are talking about a wife etc. When you talk about the 80s i'm assuming you didn't have a wife then and are talking about other family?? I would've thought it would be alot harder to hide (any habit i guess) once you had a wife and family... then again maybe they're not suspicious types, like the ones i have to deal with..
If the package lasts you over a month...shit, you must hardly use any..or else you are talking about one big arse package!

fleece
07-21-2010, 08:54 AM
Your most reasonable bet is to put your drugs in a checked bag. Checked bags do not get scanned (at any airport I have ever flown through). I cannot even remember the last time I heard of anyone getting busted by a drug sniffing dog. and on a domestic flight? If you put your drugs in a well sealed container deep in a checked bag, it is not going to be found even if your bags somehow do get sniffed. honestly i doubt any dog in a domestic terminal is even trained to smell for weed - they would be going off on every single bag! think of all the people who check bags that either smell of weed or contain clothes effects etc that have been exposed to the smoke. you are not going to be arrested for flying a couple grams of grass in your checked baggage.

this goes for other drugs as well. no one should be afraid of stowing a few days worth of gear on a domestic flight. the risk of scoring in an unfamiliar spot surely outweighs the risk of your checked bags getting searched. I have flown with at least a gram of tar, pins, etc in my checked bags more than a dozen times and I have never had any kind of trouble. grass too.

If you feel better stashing your grass in an orifice, then why not, but I cannot imagine it is worth the discomfort, however minimal. and what if you get selected for a random search? It's doubtful they would find your stuff, but why would you want to put yourself in that situation.

I cannot imagine a more ridiculous feeling than getting searched by an airport person with WEED hidden on me. man I would rather just have them find the drugs in my bag than go to that much effort to hide it from them - just out of principle. I'm not saying a bag of grass is worth taking a stand over, but its not something you should feel obliged to inconvenience yourself over either.

upstate_007
07-21-2010, 09:31 AM
Your most reasonable bet is to put your drugs in a checked bag. Checked bags do not get scanned (at any airport I have ever flown through).

You have never opened your luggage to find a not from the TSA stating that your luggage was inspected? I know I have. It is a common thing that happens. If you have some goodies that are not super hidden they will be found. Then they are either stolen by the checker or reported.

JTDuffet
07-21-2010, 09:46 AM
All i am trying to say in these posts in this thread is that I can think of 1 fool proof way of getting weed to a remote destination, and thats to use the built in cavity... I"ve already done it, and it was successful. Had i tried to put the shit in my carry on luggage/briefcase it would have been spotted, and i would have been screwed....

so, if your thinking of bringing weed on a plane, there really is only 1 foolproof way to do it.. so man up, bend over, and imagine being a spy thats been caught by the enemy, and they are torturing you by jamming balls of weed up your ass.. i dont know. or if your into anal sex, or are gay, then this might actually be something that you could enjoy... ? ;)

im rambling. just got super stoned before and after i hit the clinic... and now chillin at home... smoking more weed... tuck it people...

-jt

I would only do what this guy said... from experience, and to avoid issues... don't take chances and hide the shit on your bags, luggage or person.. There is a good chance it will be found.. the new x-ray machines also will not penetrate to the internal cavities..

-jt

fleece
07-21-2010, 10:07 AM
You have never opened your luggage to find a not from the TSA stating that your luggage was inspected? I know I have. It is a common thing that happens. If you have some goodies that are not super hidden they will be found. Then they are either stolen by the checker or reported.
no, I'll admit I had never heard of this.

I should qualify my earlier post by saying that I do disguise anything illegal that goes into my checked bags (ie in concealed pockets/opaque bottles etc). if you check your bag an hour before your flight how thoroughly can it possibly be inspected?

again though, I had no idea this was a common practice. It was my understanding that checked bags were only inspected if they aroused some kind of suspicion. and if they do go through them, are they not looking for relatively easy to find bomb-like objects? I can't help but think that if your drugs are reasonably well concealed you're most likely fine. If random searches are the norm I can understand why you'd prefer to have it on you for the peace of mind, but is that peace of mind worth the hassle of stuffing a bag of weed up your ass?

alowishus
07-21-2010, 03:14 PM

Yup, have had that happen to me at least 3 times before, nice little love note.
They even snapped the little lock I had on it. :mad:

JTDuffet
07-22-2010, 04:06 PM
bumping this controversial thread...

-jt

upstate_007
07-22-2010, 04:15 PM
Yup, have had that happen to me at least 3 times before, nice little love note.
They even snapped the little lock I had on it. :mad:

They will do that. There are TSA approved locks, but all that means is that they have a master key to open them without breaking your lock.

alowishus
07-22-2010, 04:45 PM
They will do that. There are TSA approved locks, but all that means is that they have a master key to open them without breaking your lock.

Fuckers, now I just wrapped the entire thing in 5 rolls of duct tape.
It aint gonna stop 'em but it sure the fuck gives 'em something to chew on for 10-15 min. :D

Count Zero
07-22-2010, 07:46 PM
So they open that stuff with their teeth, who knew?

OneEye
07-22-2010, 10:29 PM
I didn't read the whole thread, but I'm going to agree with most of what I read and say that it is definitely not worth the risk, and if you must, then put that shit in your ass.

I have actually flown with weed on me a few times, but always in pre-rolled joints that would have been very easy to eat if I saw a dog or felt at all uncomfortable. That said, I probably would not do it again as it just isn't worth it to me at this point in time.

FiendMan
07-22-2010, 10:29 PM
QUOTE Toothpaste guy - the dogs would def be able to smell the drugs even if they're in a toothpaste tube - and depending what 'xray' thing you're talking about, covering it in metal or anything like that doesn't work.. haven't you seen any of those border security shows?? they're constanty busting people and mail thru the xray thing that have been wrapped and wrapped in foil/metal, or are inside metal things like dvd players... IMHO those shows are bad for the country and show people how to really get away with it and what not to do....And all those crazy arse people who try and bring like 3 suitcases worth of fruit and dried bat shit and all kinds of stuff to Australia! They get so pissed off when they get fined. I reckon they should be fined much more when its totally obvious that they're just trying to scam their stupid organic shit in. $200 is nothing for potentially ruining a whole economy or species.[/QUOTE]

sorry if you view this as bad advice or a poor method. i know a guy very well who uses this method frequently and recently and has always had sucess. but then again, maybe this guy was just really lucky??? after several peeps have doubted this method, this guy is now scared to try his tried and true method, but then again, y'all could've just save this guy some serious legal problems. i'm sure he is grateful.

FiendMan
07-22-2010, 10:34 PM
[QUOTE=JTDuffet;513410]if you want weed on your vacation, put it INSIDE you.. only place.. the new xray machines use low level xray bursts that DO NOT penetrate beyond the skin layer, so yes they will see a bag under your bra.. but NOT inside your cavity.. i know.. its not easy, and it definitely is seen as gross to MANY people. but for me it was worth it blasting away in my hotel room.. when people ask i say i stashed it in my computer.. but the truth is.. i muled it there.. for realz...

i wouldn't be crazy about smokin ass weed, but i'm more than willing to try some good pussy weed. who knows, that might be quite a nice mix of two of my favorite flavors!!!!

Dhedmo
07-26-2010, 10:34 PM
So, OxyQueen, how did it go?

I've flown dozens of times with weed, always on my person, and often in the change pocket of my jeans. Had dogs been present it may have been an issue, but after 911, dogs were sniffin for bombs more than weed. (I never flew with more than a big fat bud.)

However, that was in the days before the recently-deployed full-body scanners, whcich could surely show a blob in that pocket. And, while I doubt that would get you shut down, nine times out of ten, that one time is too many to chance on weed.

Although the economy has had me grounded for the past couple years, I have wondered about this for future reference, and I'm curious how this went for ya.

Dan Steely
07-27-2010, 06:42 AM
just have one of your kids carry it. Worst case they get caught and have to do a few wknds. I hear toddler juvy is like summer camp.:D

JTDuffet
07-27-2010, 06:55 AM
^^ i have actaully head they do NOT discriminate on who they pick for the full body x-ray machines. so, yes, sometimes young children are virtual undressed and ogled by TFA workers hiding inside their private viewing booth..

BTW, the weed didn't smell like ass. thankfully.. It was double wrapped and then put in a baloon. only in there for about an hour and removed.. it was out, and on my person in the actual plane.. :) when we were exiting i kept smelling this sweet smell of bud wafting up from my briefcase. :) it was awesome..

-jt