PDA

View Full Version : smoking morphine?

vanilla_mlkshake2007
07-30-2006, 02:53 PM
Is it possible without going through a million different chemistry things to make Avinzas smokable off foil.I'm wondering cause I haven't hit a vein since Monday and am desperate to try something new.

SirDonkeyPunch
07-30-2006, 03:02 PM
id try browning it, you lose a lot trying to smoke it, between the not being able to get ALL the smoke and breaking a lot of the morphine down by extreme heat, wouldnt yeild a whole lot. I havent done it myself but i hear it ranks right next to IV/IM.

then again if you dont feel right shoving something up your ass, you could go for smokin it.

Luravex
08-10-2006, 09:08 PM
This is a question I have wondered about as well......and since no one has responded in a about a week I thought I'd revive the thread......

Have any of you tried to smoke Morphine Sulphate.....??? Considering that H is readily smokable and since it is chemically very similar to Morphine......is it possible to smoke it or is it just a waste...?? Is it dangerous because of the fillers/binders and what not.....??

I'd be willing to give it a try....but thought I'd see if anyone has any experience....

superman
08-10-2006, 11:08 PM
This is a question I have wondered about as well......and since no one has responded in a about a week I thought I'd revive the thread......

Have any of you tried to smoke Morphine Sulphate.....??? Considering that H is readily smokable and since it is chemically very similar to Morphine......is it possible to smoke it or is it just a waste...?? Is it dangerous because of the fillers/binders and what not.....??

I'd be willing to give it a try....but thought I'd see if anyone has any experience....

extract with water, precipitate the base, cut with caffiene to make it smoke better.

voila

johnny27
08-11-2006, 06:46 AM
in case anyone is wondering, and you most prob defintely know, you WILL need to convert the sulfate to base form, in order to smoke, as i belevie base's have a lower melting point.

Sunwheel
08-11-2006, 12:23 PM
One time this jackass I used to buy pot from had vial of liquid morphine someone stole from the hospital. He soaked a joint in it, dried it off, and it didn't do anything but make the pot a tiny bit more euphoric...but it was also between four people and every one was opiate naive, so.......why'd I bother typing this? I don't know. It very could've been placebo. I saw someone smoke red rock incense that someone sold as opium, and the placebo effect really kicked his ass...it was kinda funny, I didn't wanna ruin it for him by telling him he got ripped off.

superman
08-12-2006, 09:22 PM
One time this jackass I used to buy pot from had vial of liquid morphine someone stole from the hospital. He soaked a joint in it, dried it off, and it didn't do anything but make the pot a tiny bit more euphoric...but it was also between four people and every one was opiate naive, so.......why'd I bother typing this? I don't know. It very could've been placebo. I saw someone smoke red rock incense that someone sold as opium, and the placebo effect really kicked his ass...it was kinda funny, I didn't wanna ruin it for him by telling him he got ripped off.

I definately wouldn;t be smoking ampoules. morphine amouples contain lots of an additive that can;t be good for your lungs. just taste the solution and you'll know right away what i'm talking about

Tar_Baby
08-18-2006, 08:38 AM
Just skin pop it..you wont get the rush but all opiates can be muscled/skin popped. Smoking it will just waste your shit..youd be better off eating/snorting/skin popping

HistoryofMadness
08-18-2006, 09:29 AM
extract with water, precipitate the base, cut with caffiene to make it smoke better.

voila

I posted a question about smoking bupropion... do you think something like this would work for that stuff too?

I saw someone smoke red rock incense that someone sold as opium, and the placebo effect really kicked his ass...it was kinda funny, I didn't wanna ruin it for him by telling him he got ripped off.

We've talked about different herbs before, so I know you are aware of the sometimes suprisingly strong effects of some. I'm only saying that because I've smoked red rock, fully knowing it wasn't opium, and gotten some effects. I think it does have something going, just nothing that would compare to opium.

Hammilton
08-18-2006, 11:57 AM
You shouldn't need to convert it to the base. There's a lot of confusion out there because in order to smoke cocaine you need to have the base. This really just isn't a problem with morphine though.

You can definitely get high by smoking avinza, almost as it is. I've done it on foil a grand total of three times. While that doesn't make me an expert, it does give me a little experience here. I got a buzz without doing any real chemistry.

It isn't the way to go though. There has to be a way to save your lungs. I think I could do that, but I'm lazy and willing to sacrifice my body a little bit.

I need some real junk badly.

zuvuya
02-18-2007, 01:11 AM
Uhhhh... Im no expert, but.... the intense heat destroys the morphine, and I would guess, (since Im no chem major here) that it simply vaporizes it, or, just drstroys it before it can be carried up into smoke while still in its proper chemical state. I think it would just get wasted. I tried it with a 100mg ER tab, took off all the paint, and then cut it into quarters.... I smoked two (somewhat) successfully before retiring and just eating the other appr. 50mg left before wasting. I did feel altered, but certainly not enough to say that it was worth wasting 50mg of Morph on!

There's my experience with smoking morphine sulphate, 100mg, ER.

I wonder if it would be any different with IR? Perhaps the bonus that comes with ER is not so good for smokage.???

Peace all,

~z~

paragoric
02-28-2007, 07:39 AM
When you smoke opium , you are smoking morphine, that would be the main opiate in "O". True?......So, I don't see why you couldn't smoke the IR's at least..unless the fillers somehow cause a problem.....just thinkin' out loud....pg

CIIORNOTHING
03-21-2007, 11:03 AM
Why oh why do we continue to have these discussions. Smoking, eatting, or snorting MS is pointless and a waste. Shove the stuff up your ass OR skin pop it or IM it or best of all IV it.....its that simple.

If needles aint your thing, squirt it up your ass and enjoy!!! Its really easy....

Chemical_Boy
03-21-2007, 11:19 AM
Just skin pop it..you wont get the rush but all opiates can be muscled/skin popped. Smoking it will just waste your shit..youd be better off eating/snorting/skin popping

Since it is Avinzas that are being discussed, I don't think SC or IM would be a good idea. You would probably get away with it a few times, but might end up with some nasty-ass abscess or something.

If it was amps or something I would agree with you. Pills, not so much. . .

insaneike
03-21-2007, 12:27 PM
no no no god no!!!

if you MUST smoke it, i hope to GOD you're going to be doing an extract... search for the thread tev blues or 'nother way to prepare avenza' and do the ike extract method. It's just a basic water extract and will leave you with a crystalline powderd morphine.

smokking this will just be a waist, ever wonder why eating your opium sap is more euphoric? smoking ope is only worthwile if you got a shitload. I always did refer to eat my sap for some reason... yeah i still wipe the sap strait onto foil and put TEENY blobs of fent on but i noramly just lick the sap strait and find it much more euphoric...
this is because morphine starts degrading at just 140-150F!!! It won't be totaly destroyed at that temp but a good bit is for sure ognna be destroyed...

so if you're not gonn IV/IM you're best bet is to do an extract and snort.
FORGET SMOKING IT!

if you DO HAVE TO SMOKE IT you're ognn need like 90mg(perhaps more...) to be equiv to 30mg intranasal.

ProdigalSon
03-22-2007, 12:40 PM
Isnt this thread 8 months old?

insaneike
03-22-2007, 01:03 PM
Isnt this thread 8 months old?

Lmao, yeah, i just seen this too. Zuvuya revived it i guess cause there stil wsn't a diffinate answer, but i hope it's pretty clear now lol.

man, this threads been around opio longer than you hve, pillo :p

vanilla_mlkshake2007
05-27-2007, 05:23 PM
Uhhhh... Im no expert, but.... the intense heat destroys the morphine, and I would guess, (since Im no chem major here) that it simply vaporizes it, or, just drstroys it before it can be carried up into smoke while still in its proper chemical state. I think it would just get wasted. I tried it with a 100mg ER tab, took off all the paint, and then cut it into quarters.... I smoked two (somewhat) successfully before retiring and just eating the other appr. 50mg left before wasting. I did feel altered, but certainly not enough to say that it was worth wasting 50mg of Morph on!

There's my experience with smoking morphine sulphate, 100mg, ER.

I wonder if it would be any different with IR? Perhaps the bonus that comes with ER is not so good for smokage.???

Peace all,

~z~

Thats what I thought Z but thank you all for your responses!!!!

lister40
08-11-2007, 03:27 PM
yeah you can smoke morphine. I just add a couple qtip drops of water (soak the cotton in water and squeeze it out on top of the morphine). Put the morphine on a piece of foil and drop the water inside.. mix it up and smoke.