PDA

View Full Version : scored some 30mg temazepam

kdog
07-07-2010, 12:21 AM
I know utmfse, but what the hell I'm feelin to good right now. Anywho, scored a bunch of these 30mg capsules, and I don't know how many of you guys tried these things, but wowZA, they are fire for sure. Such a nice, mellow, happy, euphoric, all of the above buzz. So much better than kpins or bars, I feel so happy off these and don't seem to go overboard with em like I do with kpins or zannies and whatnot.
So what's your current take on these magic pills, fellow opio's. I've had my fair sharing of abusing the other ones and these just take the cake.
Lay it on me brotha's and sista's!!!
http://www.healthcentral.com/common/images/m/MYN50500_67299_5.JPG

betmylife
07-07-2010, 12:28 AM
I know utmfse, but what the hell I'm feelin to good right now. Anywho, scored a bunch of these 30mg capsules, and I don't know how many of you guys tried these things, but wowZA, they are fire for sure. Such a nice, mellow, happy, euphoric, all of the above buzz. So much better than kpins or bars, I feel so happy off these and don't seem to go overboard with em like I do with kpins or zannies and whatnot.
So what's your current take on these magic pills, fellow opio's. I've had my fair sharing of abusing the other ones and these just take the cake.
you dont know what these are? and you are taking them? they are restoril....strong as fuck, be careful, I OD'd on these the one and only time I OD's.....

Uncle Wiggly
07-07-2010, 01:28 AM
Have fun but please be careful. Restoril/Temazepam is a sleep inducing benzo. You may be good on one but, as with all benzos, black-out mode is always waiting to kick in. I haven't done a proper search but I would think these have a fairly long half-life. (some one please correct me if I'm wrong about the half-life) The one thing I do know is these will burn you if you don't respect them.

kdog
07-07-2010, 01:56 AM
Well I've been spacen em out, no more that 120mgs at a time. I'm just feelin real good right now and I know i spaced by doses out, but overall I do fell prety ubeat and in good spirits, prolly just need to go to bed soon!!

nycjrt
07-07-2010, 02:01 AM
be careful, i know someone who od'd/died using these...scary thing with this type of pill is you get to the blackout phase, maybe take a few more without remembering...
please be careful, type away if you need to stay up - i'm sure we can find something to argue about:D

kdog
07-07-2010, 05:48 AM
you dont know what these are? and you are taking them? they are restoril....strong as fuck, be careful, I OD'd on these the one and only time I OD's.....

No I do know what they are, I just wanted to think what you guys thought of em, I think they're great, very much enjoying them.

joedyclark
07-07-2010, 06:03 AM
im jealous!!! LOL
how much did u pay if u dont mind me asking, if u even paid for them.

does anyone know how much they go for, and so like one would feel like i took maybe one bar or two or something, just trying to compare, i tryed to look for the info on price and stuff but no luck, but thanks

WhyCatsPaint
07-07-2010, 08:34 AM
It is an old sleep medication as others mentioned. A few hospitals have switched from using ambien to temazepam (restorial) that is how I had my first experience with said medication. I then told my PCP and he began to prescribe it to me. In the begining yes the feeling is great but after a few months of use it went away fast. And now even when I take a few weeks break I don't have the same feeling as when I originally took them.

That is just my experience others may be different but it is no longer as exciting as when I was first prescribed them.

I get the generic form and are very inexpensive compared to ambien if you get it from a pharmacy. As far as street value I have no idea since I have never heard of anyone in my area inquiring about them but I would not be inclined to pay much I pay roughly $15 for the script.

barbiegal
07-07-2010, 09:59 AM
30mgs at night and I just go to sleep. No fun for me that's for sure. Plus I get a bad benzo hangover in the morning. Hmm...too bad. Wish they did more :(

LayinLow
07-07-2010, 10:17 AM
I haven't seen benzo's in capsule form in a long time. Never tried them, I'm sure I could get them prescribed when I go see my psych at the end of the month if they're that good!?

Chemical_Boy
07-07-2010, 10:39 AM
That whole "taking more when you are blacked out" has has got me a couple of times. Benzo or benzo-like drugs are bad like that. Got a dui from xanax once cuz of that. Someone mentioned ambien- that is the worst one for me. First time I slammed one (bad idea and not ever worth it; and I tested that theory a couple of times) I had a recently filled script of 30. I woke up/came too (you can't usually tell which) and had 3 left, a pile of bent and broken rigs, and bruises/lumps all over my arms.
I guess I slammed 270mg that evening. Not sure what a toxic dose of ambien is. But I have little tolerance for benzo type drugs cuz I rarely take them.

Anyway, I am not a huge fan of benzos but I do like mazzies. Respect them and they will treat you well. Disrespect them and you will learn your lesson after they stomp the shit out of you a few times. I had to learn the hard way (but the, that is just the way I am with drugs- always learning the hard way :-)
be careful, i know someone who od'd/died using these...scary thing with this type of pill is you get to the blackout phase, maybe take a few more without remembering...
please be careful, type away if you need to stay up - i'm sure we can find something to argue about:D

DanTilly
07-07-2010, 10:46 AM
Im prescribed one of these pills every night to go to sleep. If you take them legitimately they are a GREAT sleeping medicine and knock me out within 30 minutes after ingestion.

However, I've found if I want to get high, I open up the capsule and pour the powder down my throat -- chased by a shot of whiskey. Not the best harm reduction advice (and dont go overboard) but I really notice a euphoria from taking it this way.

I wouldn't pay too much for them though, my script of 30 costs me $4 :p

candyman20
07-07-2010, 10:48 AM
for supposefly being such a strong benzo i never really felt anything from them i feel more from 2mg of xanax then 150mg of restoril

irish
07-07-2010, 12:46 PM
I get 60mg a night for sleep. Never really did much else for me besides make me tired, and drop my cigarette on my chest, repeatedly.

Chipper
07-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Brings back memories of my temazepam IV days. I'm lucky I didn't lose a limb (they were gelcaps).

I used to IV whatever I could and some things I couldn't (so stupid, I know) but stopped after I realised that I had come close to a lethal dose; I OD'ed on methadone and the 'mazzies - face plant on the table and equipment still in situ, hours lost, it's fortunate I survived because I was alone at the time.

Take care.

panda
07-07-2010, 09:04 PM
i want to try these. right now my doctor is giving me promethazine pills for sleep. they work ok, i guess.

i don't think he will give them to me with all the xanax he writes me though :(.

jimmyfingers
07-07-2010, 09:11 PM
I do not care for these recreationally at all. I have 2 months worth sitting in my safe right now. I think they are pretty good for sleep though. I do not like taking them for more than 2 days in a row to sleep though.

IMO sleep is a natural thing, and you shouldn't fuck with it.

As many other members have said, be careful.

irish
07-07-2010, 09:40 PM
i want to try these. right now my doctor is giving me promethazine pills for sleep. they work ok, i guess.

i don't think he will give them to me with all the xanax he writes me though :(.

I get both. Depends on the doc I suppose.

panda
07-07-2010, 11:18 PM
I get both. Depends on the doc I suppose.

i only say it, because i am on 8mgs of xanax a day, plus a roxi script.

Synack
07-08-2010, 02:19 AM
never worked for me... got 'em like candy... but I had a real bad case of insomnia that lasted for two years... 'till I got opana.. then it went away for the most part..

losangeleslifer
07-08-2010, 03:13 AM
I do not care for these recreationally at all. I have 2 months worth sitting in my safe right now. I think they are pretty good for sleep though. I do not like taking them for more than 2 days in a row to sleep though.

IMO sleep is a natural thing, and you shouldn't fuck with it.

As many other members have said, be careful.

Easy to say if you don't have a sleep disorder.

A good friend has insomnia, and I really feel bad for her. I fall a sleep naturally without the need for meds thank goodness. But people who can't, well they're fucked with out meds.

kdog
07-08-2010, 08:09 AM
im jealous!!! LOL
how much did u pay if u dont mind me asking, if u even paid for them.
does anyone know how much they go for, and so like one would feel like i took maybe one bar or two or something, just trying to compare, i tryed to look for the info on price and stuff but no luck, but thanks
I paid 2 bux each, prob a ripoff but I guess the cheapest you could get em for on the street would be 1 dollar, so I don't mind paying 2. Anyways, I start by taking 3, they take awhile to kick in, I didn't start feeling any effects for almost 2 hours, which is odd, but when they do it is such a great buzz. They are by far my favorite benzo. They give you a nice benzo glow when using recreationally instead of the whole "crazed and drunken" reaction I get from using xanax or kpins. See, I tend to have a problem abusing benzos when I have em, I keep taking em till there gone, which is usually within a couple days. I cannot for the life of me take them as prescribed, just too much fun.
Anyways, with the capsules, they let me space em out cause they last pretty long. They really just make you feel more sociable and happy, unlike other benzos which make you feel just fucked up and all over the place.

irish
07-08-2010, 02:56 PM
i only say it, because i am on 8mgs of xanax a day, plus a roxi script.

yeah, I'm only on 4mg of xanax, plus a shit ton of dilaudid 18 8mg per day, so your doc might think you are already getting enough benzos in your diet.

kdog
07-09-2010, 07:51 PM
have an update. I actually got my sub doc to prescribe me the 15 mg temazzies at my last sub dr visit. Told him I've been having trouble sleeping and my bro hooked me up with some 30 mg temz and told him they worked wonders. He didn't even know what they were, he said "let me go research the dosage for these, I'll be right back." Well, 10 mins later he comes back and says, "well this is a benzo designed as a sleep aid, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to give you a script. He says they come in 10, 20, and 30 mg doses, so he writes me a script for a bunch of 10 mg ones. So I go to the pharmacy and they say "sorry this medicine doesn't come in 10 mg doses, we'll have to call your dr in the morning to confirm the proper dosage." What!!!! How the fuck can you be a dr of medicine and not know how to prescribe a proper dose of said medication.

Anyways, fast forward to today and I go back to pharm and found out he gave them permission to write it for 15mg temz. So, at least I got what I wanted, just not the dose I wanted, but close enough. Man this dr is weird, I have another thread about how he's a pediactrician and I have to sit in a waiting room with clowns and shit on the wall which is freaky as fuck, but anywho, seems pretty cool to prescribe me a benzo when he's just my subox doc, not my regular doc. Sorry for the blahg, but I'm again nice and tammied up. Cheers!!!!

Curio
07-09-2010, 08:05 PM
Have fun but please be careful. Restoril/Temazepam is a sleep inducing benzo. You may be good on one but, as with all benzos, black-out mode is always waiting to kick in. I haven't done a proper search but I would think these have a fairly long half-life. (some one please correct me if I'm wrong about the half-life) The one thing I do know is these will burn you if you don't respect them.

exactly I drove in my SLEEP to the pharmacy to pick up a rx I HAD ALREADY GOTTEN HOURS EARLIER while taking these and I fucking got arrested for DUI...I kept trying to push a lady in a car out of my way, driving my friggin giant duramax diesel pickup with a t shirt, shorts, no shoes while SLEEPING!

I didn't stop ramming the poor lady until someone took the keys out of my truck! I am now fucked beyond fucked in this town with a dui and all other charges they threw at me just under the 1 yr statute limit.

remind you, I remember NONE of this! I remember vaguely my parents picking me up at the ER and dropping me at home where I promptly fell back asleep and nada come am

fuck all these drugs where you can't function...it's why I like to mix speed with my opiates cause I always like to know what's up rather than the days where I'd be a blackout drunk and sleep with random humans I didn't even like ha ha:D

kdog
07-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Yeah Curio, I've had those black out not remember where you are but your in jail moments. I know benzos are evil and whatnot, but I just can't resist!!!

tyler5
09-01-2010, 07:54 AM
what do Yoy guys think of the Novartis brand 30mg Restoril (temazepam)?
ate 4 (120mg), basically nothing. guess i was expecting some sorta opiate-like high or
something like triazolam, brotizolam or even midazolam - which i think, all are better:)

Count Zero
09-01-2010, 04:14 PM
exactly I drove in my SLEEP to the pharmacy to pick up a rx I HAD ALREADY GOTTEN HOURS EARLIER while taking these and I fucking got arrested for DUI...I kept trying to push a lady in a car out of my way, driving my friggin giant duramax diesel pickup with a t shirt, shorts, no shoes while SLEEPING!

I didn't stop ramming the poor lady until someone took the keys out of my truck! I am now fucked beyond fucked in this town with a dui and all other charges they threw at me just under the 1 yr statute limit.

remind you, I remember NONE of this! I remember vaguely my parents picking me up at the ER and dropping me at home where I promptly fell back asleep and nada come am

fuck all these drugs where you can't function...it's why I like to mix speed with my opiates cause I always like to know what's up rather than the days where I'd be a blackout drunk and sleep with random humans I didn't even like ha ha:D

Holy crap that is a scary story!! Fuck I had years of fucked up/blackout/totally irresponsible incoherent shit happen on benzos-including a xanax/opi od and a dui partially based on xanax (and booze) that I had the night before! but nothing quite that brutal. Thing is for me, in retrospect, I fucked with them for years and never even liked the buzz-I never got anything like the euphoria that the OP and many others describe- a bit jealous about that but glad I don't fuck with them anymore.

To Each His Gnome
09-23-2010, 01:59 AM
[QUOTE=Chemical_Boy;509597]ambien- that is the worst one for me. First time I slammed one (bad idea and not ever worth it; and I tested that theory a couple of times) I had a recently filled script of 30. I woke up/came too (you can't usually tell which) and had 3 left, a pile of bent and broken rigs, and bruises/lumps all over my arms.
QUOTE]

Damn, this EXACT same thing happened to SWIM the other night. Was reading on here about slamming ambien and remembered that I had an almost untouched ambien script from last year, so I thought I'd give it a shot, so to speak. Banged 2 of em, had a great little high, then (apparently) blacked out. Woke up the next morning on my bedroom floor, surrounded by used rigs (some were still half full:confused:), was missing about 6 ambien out of the bottle, pokes and bruises and blood all over my arms, and have absolutely no recollection of any of it. Fuckin scary to think that throughout the night, I got up 6 different times, cooked up a shot and don't remember any of it. I think I'll be chillin' on this one for a while.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
09-23-2010, 07:34 AM
[QUOTE=Chemical_Boy;509597]ambien- that is the worst one for me. First time I slammed one (bad idea and not ever worth it; and I tested that theory a couple of times) I had a recently filled script of 30. I woke up/came too (you can't usually tell which) and had 3 left, a pile of bent and broken rigs, and bruises/lumps all over my arms.
QUOTE]

Damn, this EXACT same thing happened to SWIM the other night. Was reading on here about slamming ambien and remembered that I had an almost untouched ambien script from last year, so I thought I'd give it a shot, so to speak. Banged 2 of em, had a great little high, then (apparently) blacked out. Woke up the next morning on my bedroom floor, surrounded by used rigs (some were still half full:confused:), was missing about 6 ambien out of the bottle, pokes and bruises and blood all over my arms, and have absolutely no recollection of any of it. Fuckin scary to think that throughout the night, I got up 6 different times, cooked up a shot and don't remember any of it. I think I'll be chillin' on this one for a while.

I was wondering how this thread got bumped
WOW

glad you decide to chill

itchintofix
09-23-2010, 08:45 AM
I used to love the 30mg temaze eggs "green for me yellow for you..." always would find ones self with an empty bottle wondering who stole them all lol.

reallyreality
09-23-2010, 10:58 AM
I always liked temazepam, my friend is a nurse, and they used to give her a bunch of samples of temazepam, 30mg and 15mg. I think they came in 7.5mg caps too, but not sure. She also used to come home with somas and butalbital and those ER flexirils. Kind of a weird mix, but would make a decent cocktail if used correctly. Temazepam is a pretty nice benzo, but I never dose high with it cause every time I've had benzo black outs, bad things always happen.

I'd rather remember near death experiences. Maybe it's me.

limitless_euphoria
09-25-2010, 06:10 AM
I always liked temazepam, my friend is a nurse, and they used to give her a bunch of samples of temazepam, 30mg and 15mg. I think they came in 7.5mg caps too, but not sure. She also used to come home with somas and butalbital and those ER flexirils. Kind of a weird mix, but would make a decent cocktail if used correctly. Temazepam is a pretty nice benzo, but I never dose high with it cause every time I've had benzo black outs, bad things always happen.
I'd rather remember near death experiences. Maybe it's me.

OMG, I've gotten so many morning-after phone calls... especially one time when I got kicked out of a club because I had taken 10 mg of valium then got a phone call to go out afterwords. It was my bud's birthday so people kept buying pitchers. I forgot how the story went but it was right around the time when I started fucking around with dope a lot. I wasn't on it that night, thankfully.

What is that shit like? Which benzo does it most closely resemble in terms of effect?

Restharrow
09-27-2010, 02:35 PM
My old family dr. prescribed some of them for sleep when I had a death in the family and sleep problems.

I took 1 about an hour before bedtime and had about 30 minutes of euphoria then it was an 8 hour knock out. I am real sensitive to Benzo's. They put me to sleep except in micro amounts.

Be careful. I am pretty sure this is an old school sleep med. with the potential to stop your breathing --esp with alcohol or opiates.

EDIT: I need to start reading the dates on these questions. This is from July.

Will