PDA

View Full Version : How much do you buy Subs for on tha street?

ill_motions
06-29-2010, 04:59 PM
Just trying to figure out how much they go for in certain areas? I am from Spokane and a good price there was $10, normal was $12.50 and high end was $15-$20

betmylife
06-29-2010, 05:03 PM
:p
Just trying to figure out how much they go for in certain areas? I am from Spokane and a good price there was $10, normal was $12.50 and high end was $15-$20

yeah 10 is good, I used to pay up to 15.....they are costly at the pharmacy...

Fentx12
06-29-2010, 05:05 PM
I'm from Seattle and the prices are pretty much exactly the same 10 or 12.50. However lately they have been cheaper like 5-7 dollars. There are people over here that I know that won't pay over 5 bucks for a sub.

D Man
06-29-2010, 05:26 PM
Ten or twelve bucks in central SC...

starla
06-29-2010, 06:04 PM
20 bucks for 8mg here. :rolleyes:

SeVeN
06-29-2010, 06:20 PM
1o- 20 bucks. not great but Wd saver

seven10kids
06-29-2010, 07:51 PM
pretty cheap, find the kid when he fills and trade hims ocs for em. especally if you get the ocs for cheap. 10 for an 80 is the rate that would usually happen.

PaythePiper
06-29-2010, 09:23 PM
Same here - $10 is the average. $20 is the high end and people will pay it when their desperate.

oxy kid
06-29-2010, 09:37 PM
pretty cheap, find the kid when he fills and trade hims ocs for em. especally if you get the ocs for cheap. 10 for an 80 is the rate that would usually happen.

Thats usually the way it works around here where SWIM's from. But he's heard of people buying them anywhere from 5-20, so pretty broad range.

SWIM's buddy still to this day gets 4 a day....thats 128

NOLA
06-29-2010, 09:43 PM
10 is the pretty normal rate, but I've paid 15 in a jam.

pdxninja
06-30-2010, 03:12 PM
It used To be 5$ standard in centralish oregon. Now 10$ is the standard people try to charge 20 but that never goes down well with anyone

LayinLow
06-30-2010, 03:31 PM
I've never had anybody on the street offer me subs for sale... kinda odd. None of my using friends even talk about it.

maycausedrowsiness
06-30-2010, 05:05 PM
anywhere from $5-$15, most likely the higher end

swim has alot of friends with subs, and if swim is hurting, his friends will usually cut him out on some subs for next to nothing, but from someone who isnt my boy, usually 10 or 15.

dharma bum
06-30-2010, 06:09 PM
15 bucks here in central appalachia---often 2 for 25. Occasionally some dickhead will try to charge twenty but fuck that asshole.

J.Dot
06-30-2010, 08:00 PM
Normally, it's $10, but there's some assholes who try to charge between $15-20 for them...

...Thank God I won't have to be buying any off of the streets anymore. Now, if 7/8 would hurry up and get here.

sweetpain
06-30-2010, 11:58 PM
I get 4/$25 (only cuz it's my best friend's mom). I buy twice what I need* and stash the rest. I live in a resort town so in the summer months, subs go for $20 apiece, but the rest the year when the town they are dirt cheap $4-$5 apiece.

*I'm not on maintenance but always run out of my p's each month and take the subs to thwart off w/d's.

LuckyNumber13
07-01-2010, 10:34 AM
they're $5 all day everyday here.

LayinLow
07-01-2010, 11:20 AM
I would imagine you guys are talking about the street price of 8mg subs right? I just have never had the opportunity to buy them off the street, kind of wish I did though.

Computerdoc80
07-01-2010, 01:18 PM
In central Indiana, out in the 'burbs, I get em for $10. But the person I get them from charges everyone else $15. Good for the days in between Fent refills.

ill_motions
07-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Yeah SWIM jusy moved to seattle and doesn't know anyone who buys them over here. SWIM used to get 4 per day but now only 3. SWIM goes to a doc in moses lake he is the best. SWIM's doc will give out 3 perscriptions so SWIM only has to see him every 90 days. Preatty sweet. I dunno SWIM has heard pretty random prices in Seattle. SWIM usually makes trips to spokane and can be know to do a mail order service. SWIMs sub supply is stacking up exponentially not being in Spokane where he is used to and getting outta rehab recently. Fuk the 12 steps.

ill_motions
07-02-2010, 01:49 PM
Consideringn the price of Subs are almost exactly the same as 80's at the pharm (i think) people sure don't like to pay very much for them. Best luck SWIM had was going to northern montana on the rez. They pay 40 for subs and 120 for 80's. bring some black as well and you can make a killing.

seven10kids
07-02-2010, 03:56 PM
Consideringn the price of Subs are almost exactly the same as 80's at the pharm (i think) people sure don't like to pay very much for them. Best luck SWIM had was going to northern montana on the rez. They pay 40 for subs and 120 for 80's. bring some black as well and you can make a killing.
wtf. 40 for subs!!!! and 120 for 80s!!!!

and btw, subs are cheaper than 80s at the pharm

pdxninja
07-02-2010, 04:59 PM

Montana is wacky like that. My friend bitches about how much both pills and smack are there

ill_motions
07-15-2010, 12:17 AM
Montana is wacky like that. My friend bitches about how much both pills and smack are there

Yeah it cetainly is. I would say the only other place Ive heard of that is worse is Alaska. When I was in rehab there was a vetrinarian from alaska. He used to order all of the drugs he could possibly want, including the Blue's from that movie drugstore cowboy. the oxymorphone ones he said he would just order a shit load but one day the DEA knocked on his door and they wanted to see all the papers of where all this oxhmorphone was being used he panicked and changed a bunch of documents. I dont really remember but I know he got busted and stopped for a few years but then he started ordering Xanex and opiates again and is now pretty much about to lose his license

limitless_euphoria
07-15-2010, 05:10 AM
Yeah, but now that generics are in the house, I wonder if people will keep the prices the same or if by virtue of free markets the price will end up dropping. I know someone who got her Rx at the beginning of the month and she got straight up buprenorphine. Those are in the $2 range w/o insurance if I'm not mistaken so I'd expect to see 'em for maybe $5-6. Just venturing a hypothesis...

P.S. From the brief encounter I had with them back at the beginning of 2010 they really do look like the round oxycodone pills!

Bugsy
07-15-2010, 10:43 PM
Brooklyn... $5 for 8mg of Suboxone. You can get them as cheap as $3 if you buy a lot. The most expensive I saw it is $7 a piece (8mg)
Because you have to wait until you are rather very uncomfortable (sick as fuck!) for them to work best and noone like to get to that point Subs been rather not very popular in pill selling crowd.

Once by some miracle I even got Subutex!!! (the guy said that hospital pharmacy where he gets them was out of Suboxone and they gave him Subutex!!!)

seven10kids
07-15-2010, 11:37 PM
crazy that they are so cheap in NY. seems like everything is 10x more expensive out there.

They prob gave you generic subs, i read on ophile that unless the doctor checks the despense as written box then they HAVE to give you generics. Maybe he checked the DAW box but they could give you the generic, but not the other way around, ya dig?

fauxflavored
07-15-2010, 11:45 PM
i can usually get them for $5 a piece. i stopped getting them though. not only because i'd rather just spend the money on scag, but subs seem to just prolong my W/D (probably a mental issue).

MethadonBoblow
07-20-2010, 06:37 PM
Around here I've heard of sub 8mg going from 10 to 25 bux a pop. But seeing after I add up everything it takes to get my script(doc visit, gas, drug screens, script, ect.) it cost me almost 12 bux a piece. It would be stupid to even get rid of one even for 25. Especially when one will do me good a whole day, maybe even two. I'm just saying it's too much trouble getting them to just pretty much give them away.

FiendMan
07-20-2010, 09:49 PM
in so. md the average price ranges from $10-15. however, most peeps will do for $5 if you buy 25 or more at a time. thats how i usually try to do it b/c that way i'm sure i always have "emergency" stock. although, i do avoid taking it all costs b/c i really makes me feel super sick the first time...even if i wait for 36 hrs. the second and following doses help tremendously, but that first one always sets in precipitated W/Ds no matter how long i wait. its amazing how this drug affects everybody so differently.

NJPhile
07-20-2010, 10:13 PM
Central Jerz they go for anywhere from $10-$15. Usually get them for 12, and 10 if you're buying in bulk.

Bugsy
07-23-2010, 10:37 AM
crazy that they are so cheap in NY. seems like everything is 10x more expensive out there.

They prob gave you generic subs, i read on ophile that unless the doctor checks the despense as written box then they HAVE to give you generics. Maybe he checked the DAW box but they could give you the generic, but not the other way around, ya dig?

No, the only Suboxones that I see in NYC are orange N8 brand name and they are $5 a piece. Subutex was also NOT generic. I NEVER saw generic buprenorphine in NYC at least noone is selling it.

MethadonBoblow
07-23-2010, 03:34 PM
I don't see how anyone can stand to sell subs for 5 bux. Hell you can't even go to a pharmacy and get them for that. The cheapest I've seen them from a pharmacy is like 6 and some change. If they're selling them on the streets for less they must have good insurance or having them given to them.

the good doctor
07-23-2010, 05:30 PM
$6 and change for generic 8mg tablets, maybe, or with insurance - I've never heard of any pharmacy selling Suboxone at that price.

Most pharmacies charge, without insurance, ~$15 or a little more for an orange, Reckitt-Benckiser N8 8mg Suboxone, and a little more than that for B8 8mg RB Subutex. Usually around $10 a pop for 2mg Suboxone N2 as well. You're SOL if you are on Medicaid or Medicare in most states; they either won't cover Suboxone - methadone is much cheaper - or they will only cover it for a short period of time, around 6 to 12 months, which is against the American Medical Association's guidelines for the treatment of opioid dependency with a long-term opioid replacement therapy agent.

Suboxone, along with pharmaceutical GHB ("sodium oxybate") are two of the most absolutely, extremely over-priced drugs on the market. Similarities: both Suboxone (Reckitt-Benckiser) and sodium oxybate (Jazz Pharma) are produced, marketed, and sold solely by companies with no joint marketing agreements with larger pharmaceutical houses (e.g. RB could enter in to an agreement with GSK, Pfizer, etc. to help market the drug, taking advantage of the large infrastructure of the big pharma houses, and share some profit, while at the same time doctors would become more educated about the drug - something that is sorely needed - and would become more aware of the proper long-term use of it - keeping up on the literature, which big pharma representatives push left and right - etc.), are the only medicines sold by the respective companies, and are each responsible for the lion's share of revenue for each company.

Indy
07-23-2010, 06:07 PM
TGD, are you SURE about that? Quite a few people on here have posted saying that brand name suboxone from the pharmacy has been between 5-10 dollars for quite some time now.

Oxy-Jen
07-23-2010, 06:42 PM
$15.00 Most of the time here in Indiana (Muncie,New Castle area)

Indy
07-24-2010, 04:05 PM
$6 and change for generic 8mg tablets, maybe, or with insurance - I've never heard of any pharmacy selling Suboxone at that price.

Most pharmacies charge, without insurance, ~$15 or a little more for an orange, Reckitt-Benckiser N8 8mg Suboxone, and a little more than that for B8 8mg RB Subutex. Usually around $10 a pop for 2mg Suboxone N2 as well. You're SOL if you are on Medicaid or Medicare in most states; they either won't cover Suboxone - methadone is much cheaper - or they will only cover it for a short period of time, around 6 to 12 months, which is against the American Medical Association's guidelines for the treatment of opioid dependency with a long-term opioid replacement therapy agent.

I really have to question your experience, because this is total bullshit. Every pharmacy around here charges around 6 and change for BRAND NAME suboxone 8mg.

http://www.pharmacychecker.com/Pricing.asp?DrugName=Suboxone&DrugId=54842&DrugStrengthId=116778

http://www.healthpricer.com/suboxone-8mg;2mg-compare-prices/5241553.html

There's some proof.

hydro chris
07-24-2010, 04:23 PM
In central Indiana, out in the 'burbs, I get em for $10. But the person I get them from charges everyone else $15. Good for the days in between Fent refills.
wow, you take subs, in between for fent w/ds. man i couldnt do it.
i wear mine..what ur roa?
they go for 5 bucks ien the southeast northeast

OxyBlowBall2
07-24-2010, 05:18 PM
they go for 5 bucks ien the southeast northeast

damn 5$?? thats not bad. i had one kid who would do 3 for 10-12$ but he stopped getting his script. now when i see them around they are 15$.

MethadonBoblow
07-26-2010, 02:43 PM
Today I was told someone was selling 2mg Suboxone for $5. That's like $20 for an 8mg.

LayinLow
07-26-2010, 02:58 PM
I'd pay $5 to get myself out of hellish w/d's.... hell yeah I would.

420kush*
07-26-2010, 04:29 PM
I really have to question your experience, because this is total bullshit. Every pharmacy around here charges around 6 and change for BRAND NAME suboxone 8mg.

http://www.pharmacychecker.com/Pricing.asp?DrugName=Suboxone&DrugId=54842&DrugStrengthId=116778

http://www.healthpricer.com/suboxone-8mg;2mg-compare-prices/5241553.html

There's some proof.

+1 i paid $186.75 (cash money/no ins) for #30 8mg RB Suboxone at Walgreens and my boy got the same price for his at CVS w/o ins

TGD is batting ~.350, which is amazing for baseball, unfortunately were talking about informative posts and this fool be continually striking out with bad or wrong info

ill_motions
07-26-2010, 10:43 PM
yeah at walgreens they are $7 and some changefor like 30. if you buy alot like 90-120 and use thier discount program they are $6 and change. TGD is a little off on the price but if you went into walgreens and bought a single pill then they are actually like $10 and some change. I have insurance so i only pay $25 for my whole script.

blues
07-27-2010, 10:25 AM
Central Jerz they go for anywhere from $10-$15. Usually get them for 12, and 10 if you're buying in bulk.

Really? Ive never paided more then 7 dollars for an 8mg Suboxone. 5 was the norm, bulk prices were 2/3 dollars. Im scripted subutex now so i dont buy 'em off the streets anymore,but those prices seem a little high. Maybe youre out in the boondocks tho? Ive never seen 'em that price around the Trenton area.

.... but subs seem to just prolong my W/D (probably a mental issue).

probably is a mental issue,ive never heard of that happening to anyone. perhaps you werent taking enough,although i highly doubt thAt. care to elaborATE?

edit:0r maybe precipitated withdrawl??

starla
07-27-2010, 12:21 PM

+1

80's are a dollar a mg here.

8 mg subs go for 20.. 15 if you buy in bulk. :rolleyes:

i expect those prices to go up shortly, though.

the good doctor
07-27-2010, 06:25 PM
+1 i paid $186.75 (cash money/no ins) for #30 8mg RB Suboxone at Walgreens and my boy got the same price for his at CVS w/o ins

TGD is batting ~.350, which is amazing for baseball, unfortunately were talking about informative posts and this fool be continually striking out with bad or wrong info

HEY! I'm batting ~.400, and I play forums like a cross between baseball and everquest.