PDA

View Full Version : MS Contin for intranasal use.

shoybs
06-23-2010, 02:00 PM
So I'm a little confused about all these stickies in this here forum regarding prep and crisping and all that jazz.

Is there any way to eliminate that gelling bullshit in MS Contin tablets for when you wanna snort them? Because its fucking disgusting having that shit stick in the back of your throat dripping for like 8 hours straight.

Anyway, is that what crisping does? Can you only crisp Avinzas or can you crisp the tablets too?

jersey_emt
06-23-2010, 02:38 PM
Morphine's intranasal bioavailability is even worse than its oral bioavailability.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
06-23-2010, 03:30 PM
PLUG THEM
make sure your colon is clean.
-er cleaned out

shoybs
06-23-2010, 04:19 PM
Morphine's intranasal bioavailability is even worse than its oral bioavailability.

i have heard conflicting numbers on this. and ive never in my life been able to get a high from oral morphine.

Swellin
06-23-2010, 06:46 PM
Shoybs i know what you mean, back when i started taking it i could not for the life of me find a straight answer on which is better, Oral or intranasal. But for me parachuting morphine was always the best method for me, snorting gave me a shitty rush and i was only high for 4 hours. If i crushed my ms and parachuted it, it would take 20 min to kick in but that slow onset, was perfect, it just gets stronger and stronger and i would feel euphoria for at least an hour then be nice and high for about 10 hours.

Saying that, everybody's body is different and if you have tried both methods and oral doesn't do anything you could try crisping, you will lose some of your morphine doing it this way which sucks. Have you tried plugging before? This can be very effective and it lasts alot longer the snorting does. Google panthrax plugging method. I think that's what it was.

webay
06-25-2010, 04:24 PM
i used to shoot the 30s after crisping them ..it was the only way they gave me relief if i was dopesick..If i sniffed them it would take the razors edge off but if i prepped em good an shot em id have good relief for a couple hours..best way for me was to shoot 2 and sniff one ...lasted longer and more relief

dieselbaby
06-28-2010, 04:51 PM
The only way I ever really had MSContins work for me was when I was getting the grey/blue-ish 100mg ones with the boxed M on them (Mallinckrodt brand) for $4-5 a pop. I would take like 5 of them at a time, at least, and up to 10-12 of them a day, along with some other shit. But if I only had those I would get wicked high just eating 5-6 of the full ones at a time. Kind of similar to the high you'd get from eating a bunch of full OC 80s. Morphine orally has a long-lasting buzz, the withdrawals were killer and it took a super long time for my system to clear everything out. I also have experience shooting them, which obviously works. I'm sure that if you were so inclined, you could use the method that I used to shoot them and then just sniff that morphine-laden water or plug it. It's not the safest method if you're going to shoot them, but it works, and we all know how that goes...