PDA

View Full Version : Injecting ethyl alcohol.

Phluck
07-27-2006, 12:45 PM
I've occasionally heard of people injecting themselves with vodka and stuff, and I was just curious if any of you had tried this.

I don't really want to give it a try, but I'm curious to know what it's like. Does it feel good? Is there an enjoyable rush?

SirDonkeyPunch
07-27-2006, 12:49 PM
no rush whatsoever.... if u miss, your gonna be sorry. If a little seeps out of the vein while your shoving it in....you'll probably be sorry. It actually takes a decent amount of alcohol to get fucked up. My friend devoted a whole night to getting trashed from shootin up booze, he did it. said it was more of a roudy i wanna cause a ruckus type of a drunk. I guess the positive thing is if he got breathelized it wouldnt read.

Phluck
07-27-2006, 12:57 PM
Hrmm.... are you sure the breathalyzer wouldn't read it? I'd think that since the alcohol was in your bloodstream it would still show up the same.

SirDonkeyPunch
07-27-2006, 12:59 PM
i dont think it would be as prominent. the breathelizer only analyzes the vapors since it doesnt take samples from inside the mouth, only the air inside the mouth and lungs. so albeit there may be some alcohol showin up, i dont think it would be the same results since the alterior form of entry.

candy
07-27-2006, 01:02 PM
Just a really, really, really bad idea.

Phluck
07-27-2006, 01:05 PM
Just a really, really, really bad idea.

I have no doubt about that, and I have no plans on trying this... but I'm curious, because I've heard things here and there, just no detailed accounts of what it's like.

shaunclo
07-27-2006, 03:56 PM
I know it can be done, what that guys name from Motley Crue, He stated in an interview that when they were outta H one night, they all shot up Vodka........COULD YOU IMAGINE THE BURNING SENSATION!!!

edit - o.k., I remember now, it was Nikki Sixx, or however you spell his fuckin name.

WarmCyanide
07-27-2006, 04:24 PM
I have used Vodka for treatment (in animals) of Metaldehyde poisoning in an IV drip (added to the bag) as an anticonvulsant. It does have an effect. IV alcohol WOULD show up on a breathalyzer. The breathalyzer measures the amount of alcohol evaporating through the alveolar sacs in the lungs, not the syrupy booze in your mouth. (that's why mints, gum or coffee do jackshit for a Breath test.) Someone who is in kidney failure for instance, has toxins in their bloodstream the kidney can't detoxify, that if severe enough, can be smelled through the breath via those tiny sacs . Your body is designed to get rid of toxins in the bloodstream, i.e. alcohol. through breathing it's volatile vapors out as well as liver and kidneys. You can shoot up straight Vodka if you want without prepping it. What lives in it?:p
I dont think it would be a good idea to shoot up with flavored vodka. I have no idea about dark rum, gin etc. I've never tried IV alcohol. I just drink it. If you are concerned about someone NOT seeing you drink to get drunk, a company has formulated powdered alcohol but i think it's too spendy. cheers:drinkit: and stay away from snail bait!

schumer
07-27-2006, 04:33 PM
I've occasionally heard of people injecting themselves with vodka and stuff, and I was just curious if any of you had tried this.

I don't really want to give it a try, but I'm curious to know what it's like. Does it feel good? Is there an enjoyable rush?

SUMBODY hide these damn smilley thing from me. (SIDESPLITTIN LAUGHTER GUFFAW GUFFAW)

In direct response to your Query sir,,,,,,Any of you fine folks out theree in OPIEVILLE old enough to be JOHNNY WINTER FANS,,,, MAN. I read a thing where he talked about doing this in an interview. That was all I needed to hear at the iompressionable age of 15..

Some advise from an ADULT,,,, LOL. I'm 49 y/o. I guess thats me. First,,,,,,,,,,,,get some;
"As in takin too much SECONAL --AL-KEEEE-HAUL.

Vodka my fannie---mae!!!! YA NEED THE RIGHT LIBATION SON:drinkit:

You gotta reach way down in that LIQUOR CABINET & grab some real-thyme----WIFE-BEATING--MONKEY---SHIT BROWN-- :jerkoff:--- YEEEHHAW YAWL--- :sandm: --REBEL YELL , as in BILLY IDOL--- :hangloose ---MANLY TYPE shit. You need some cheap ass BOURBON MAN.

That shit will make you SOUND OFF LIKE YA GOT A PAIR.:jumping-s

Good ole "Henry Dickel" Tennesse Sour Mash---- kicked my Hillbilly ass :sick2: when I was about 17.

Come to think of it,,,,,,, The only time I was more hard up to do this KINDA shit :drink: were those no more fuke the FANTA,,,,where's da Cocca Cola>>>>>>>>>> ice cold H2O shots.

:eyebrow: Dude think about what you just asked.:vomit:
PLEASE BE CAREFUL cause I know if you haven't already you're gonna do it.

shaunclo
07-27-2006, 04:38 PM
SUMBODY hide these damn smilley thing from me. (SIDESPLITTIN LAUGHTER GUFFAW GUFFAW)

In direct response to your Query sir,,,,,,Any of you fine folks out theree in OPIEVILLE old enough to be JOHNNY WINTER FANS,,,, MAN. I read a thing where he talked about doing this in an interview. That was all I needed to hear at the iompressionable age of 15..

Some advise from an ADULT,,,, LOL. I'm 49 y/o. I guess thats me. First,,,,,,,,,,,,get some;
"As in takin too much SECONAL --AL-KEEEE-HAUL.

Vodka my fannie---mae!!!! YA NEED THE RIGHT LIBATION SON:drinkit:

You gotta reach way down in that LIQUOR CABINET & grab some real-thyme----WIFE-BEATING--MONKEY---SHIT BROWN-- :jerkoff:--- YEEEHHAW YAWL--- :sandm: --REBEL YELL , as in BILLY IDOL--- :hangloose ---MANLY TYPE shit. You need some cheap ass BOURBON MAN.

That shit will make you SOUND OFF LIKE YA GOT A PAIR.:jumping-s

Good ole "Henry Dickel" Tennesse Sour Mash---- kicked my Hillbilly ass :sick2: when I was about 17.

Come to think of it,,,,,,, The only time I was more hard up to do this KINDA shit :drink: were those no more fuke the FANTA,,,,where's da Cocca Cola>>>>>>>>>> ice cold H2O shots.

:eyebrow: Dude think about what you just asked.:vomit:
PLEASE BE CAREFUL cause I know if you haven't already you're gonna do it.

And the prize for the most used emoticans in one post goes to........SCHUMER!!!!

Give the man a prize;) :p :o :rolleyes: :D :cool: :( :)

WarmCyanide
07-27-2006, 04:49 PM
:p schumer share whatever you were on during your post:D :cool:

oh and uh :eek:

HeidiW
07-27-2006, 05:11 PM
Avoid this one at all costs.

blueflutterfly
07-27-2006, 06:32 PM
i've injected alcohol...and it was terrible. i was in w/d when that light bulb lit up...one of the times i had nothing - my cottons had all been double wash'd, no shit pills, no downs just Nothing. it was before i'd learn'd that if you're sick and can't score there's fuck all you can do but wait -

Anyways, the first attempt i actually put in in the spoon and cook'd...once cool'd it no longer smell'd like booze so i dump'd it. i then just stuck the needle into the bottle (light amber rum) fill'd the whole syringe and fix'd it straight like that. it was an extremely painful burning feeling - i didn't miss, it all went in the vein...i was once told if you're in the vien you'll never feel it, BullShit. i could barely get the plunger half way down...it shot like the needle was plug'd but i think it only felt that way because of the pain. i then stop'd, i couldn't take anymore - and for effects, i think it slightly calm'd me for 15 -20 min.
over the night i did this a few times tho i don't know if it was the alcohol or the pain that gave me a few moments of slightly less w/d.

i'll tell you this - after i got on methadone i told my Dr. about this incident and he was surprised that my vein was still useable the next day. according to him nothing'll destroy a vein like alcohol.
it's a retarded thing to do, it hurts like goddamn hell and i don't think it really does anything. (although now it makes me feel incredibly ill just thinking about it) hope some of this helps,

flutterfly

Opiyum
07-27-2006, 06:32 PM
Okay so where did this whole "if you shoot alcohol in your veins you'll die or get alcohol poisoning" myth come from.

I dont want to hear propaganda as the answer though I'm pretty sure it is. Anyway anyone else ever hear this myth?
I guess maybe there could be some truth to it. Some dingle injects a large amount of 151 and drowns in a pool of Ramen and egg laden vomit.

WarmCyanide
07-27-2006, 06:43 PM
Probably someone claimed they shot ETOH and some one says/ "Aw c'mon man, you'll die from that. as a matter of fact, I had a "friend" once that...."

Here's a good one fer ya Opiyum: classic example of how myths/rumors start.

I love this one. http://www.snopes.com/medical/drugs/pantene.asp :)

northernstar
07-27-2006, 06:45 PM
i dont think it would be as prominent. the breathelizer only analyzes the vapors since it doesnt take samples from inside the mouth, only the air inside the mouth and lungs. so albeit there may be some alcohol showin up, i dont think it would be the same results since the alterior form of entry.

1) The breathalyzer dosent mesure Etoh (booze) it mesures the amount of c02 in the lungs. EtOh has some kind of effect on how much c02 gets produced,and this is due to etoh in the bloodstream...the drunker u are the more it changes the %.

2) ive mainlined 3 100 unit rig full's in a row ( of vodka) and not got shit.......now epinepherine on the other hand will give you a fucking Rush!

SirDonkeyPunch
07-27-2006, 06:49 PM
no ive done it one time in a bind too. i filled up the 3cc boy a couple times with some vodka. its definitely inebriating... but not as fun and enjoyable as one may think.

btw where do i get some epinephrine lol

WarmCyanide
07-27-2006, 06:52 PM
1) The breathalyzer dosent mesure Etoh (booze) it mesures the amount of c02 in the lungs. EtOh has some kind of effect on how much c02 gets produced,and this is due to etoh in the bloodstream...the drunker u are the more it changes the %.

read post #8 above. not CO2;)

blackdog
07-27-2006, 08:07 PM
WHAT A WASTEEEEE............of a perfectly good spot for i/v usage.as said elsewhere by thyself.save them veins fer da real thing...owwwMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
MY BAD!!!!!!!!!!eeee
da/dawgg

superman
07-28-2006, 03:21 AM
"epinepherine on the other hand will give you a fucking Rush!"
how much did you do? i've been wondering how this would feel, with it being supposedly only peripherally active, or so i read.

for those wondering, epinephrine is an awesome antidote for severe allergic reactions and asthma. commonly seen as an IM auto-injection unit aka EpiPen. medics have the cheaper ampoule + syringe in a little kit.

i seriously doubt that the high is worth seeking though. certainly it would be bad for your health to use repeatedly. nonethless i'd like to give it a go once in my mainline :)

schumer
07-28-2006, 09:08 AM
how much did you do? i've been wondering how this would feel, with it being supposedly only peripherally active, or so i read.

for those wondering, epinephrine is an awesome antidote for severe allergic reactions and asthma. commonly seen as an IM auto-injection unit aka EpiPen. medics have the cheaper ampoule + syringe in a little kit.

i seriously doubt that the high is worth seeking though. certainly it would be bad for your health to use repeatedly. nonethless i'd like to give it a go once in my mainline :)

Take it from an OLE FART it ain't worth posible DYING OVER. When I was kid they left shit like this lying all over the Doc's treatment rooms.

When Iwas 15y/o I stole a multidraw bottle out of the Doc's office. Yes it was a rush. It knocked the wind outta me I turned ASHEN GRAY. SCARED THE DO DOOOO out of me. Then I projectile, and I mean PROJECTILE vomited like a 40MM Howlitzer. Course the three other assholes with me quickly rolled up their sleaves.

DO NOT RECCOMMEND THIS ONE UNLESS YOU ARE FORNICATIOUS INSANEOUS IN THE CRANIOUS MEMBRANE YAWL. Translated FUCKING CRAZY as most of us clinically are HE HEE.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL

devilsdrug
07-28-2006, 09:13 AM
i also hav don the vodka it sucks it was done in desparate times me and a buddy yuck what an idiot i am

Zoops
07-28-2006, 10:49 AM
Ive shot everting ther is ta shoot and I'd neva trie dat ma frend

BUT (and it's a big butt) - WHENEVER I fix, I use a few drops of isopropyl alcohol added into the shot, and I shoot it up with the whole dilly and it's never done me any wrong. I like to believe that it "adds something" to the whole experience.

Seems like the concensus is - don't do it.

And, I'd like to echo the bro who admonished against NOT shooting epinephrine. Don't do that either!!!

northernstar
07-28-2006, 08:34 PM

u can only shoot VERY LITTILE at once...normaly it given IM or with lidecaine on a drip. for pure epinepherine read my post in the "need to score riggs" thread. Basicly u get a EPI-PEN type "epinepherine injector"...for bee stings. you set it off into your leg, but when u dissasemble it after you get a 14 gage LARGE syringe fused to a autoclaveable short but very fat glass barrel. ive had mine for 2 years...still razor sharp,lol emergency use only, fucking harpoon!!!! the point is 99% of the epinepherine remaines inside, looks like water..but very potent. like 1-2 units from a 100 unit rig gives u a crazy intense rush...but goes away fast, 3 units....gets painfully intense...never did more becuse too much can make your heart expload...it's ADRENALINE after all....

anyway a long time ago i ripped off 2 small "rubber top" bottles from a E.R....THAT was the stuff thats lidecaine+epinepherine...i didnt shoot at the time and couldent do anything with it, but my buddy who shot coke reported basicly the same thing. He shot the intire supply in a million teeny shots..it was gone by morning,lol they had someone on a drip with the shit who was a H o.d case...the intructions on it said basicly x amount per hour on a drip and not for shooting,lol

anyhow thats the info i know,lol

chemboy7
07-28-2006, 08:47 PM
I forget where but I seem to recall Thompson talking about administering high proof alcohol to the stomach with a horse innoculation syringe... never did understand that, wouldn't a bear bong be just as effective? Alcohol is absorbed so well orally I really don't see any point in trying to IV it. Alcohol is a dirty nasty buzz anyways, not sure I would want an IV alcohol rush.

Phluck
07-29-2006, 01:53 PM
I forget where but I seem to recall Thompson talking about administering high proof alcohol to the stomach with a horse innoculation syringe... never did understand that, wouldn't a bear bong be just as effective? Alcohol is absorbed so well orally I really don't see any point in trying to IV it. Alcohol is a dirty nasty buzz anyways, not sure I would want an IV alcohol rush.

I've read that quote too... I'm pretty sure it was meant as a joke. I can't possibly believe that he would stick a big needle right into his stomach. OW!

Zoop, as for injecting isopropyl... what gave you the idea to add a few drops in the first place? That seems really dangerous! When I use those little isopropyl wipes to wipe cuts or anything near my mouth, I always get a little nervous if a bit gets in my nose or on my lips... let alone injecting it right into my veins. Damn!

Again guys, I seriously don't have any intentions of actually IVing booze. I have read about it in some medical papers and in other places, and I was really just curious. I'm not that big a fan of alcohol as it is, and I really don't want to try this. If I did intend on trying it, I probably wouldn't have been so curious to hear other people's stories of what it's like.

I have heard of using ethanol to treat poisoning from other alcohols, such as methanol. I know they'll put you on an ethanol IV, I guess it displaces the methanol and you just pee it out... also, you get drunk.

WarmCyanide
07-29-2006, 04:20 PM
Alcohol is absorbed so well orally I really don't see any point in trying to IV it.

I think that sums this all up for me

Hammilton
08-09-2006, 02:42 PM
Alcohol is in part expelled through the lungs, but mainly through the penis. It's also expelled in sweat, probably somewhere between lungs and penis. heh.

I worked for two years at a company with local-government contracts to run an alternative-to-incarceration program for nonviolent offenders that helped them find work, did breathalyzers, UAs, ankle bracelets, and another program social workers put their kids on to provide more intensive supervision (home visits, drug tests, school work checks, crisis intervention, etc)

I got real good training on psychopharmacology for just about all the abused drugs, common or otherwise and a three week course in drug testing with three days on alcohol.

It was pretty intense but extremely useful down the road. this was before I used anything of any consequence; then i quit and became an addict. Funny how things work?

WarmCyanide
08-09-2006, 04:18 PM
Alcohol is in part expelled through the lungs, but mainly through the penis.

No wonder why the wife cant drink! :drink: :vomit:

shaunclo
08-09-2006, 04:33 PM
No wonder why the wife cant drink! :drink: :vomit:

ROMFLAO!!! fuckin hillarious!!

(inaudible screams)
08-09-2006, 04:45 PM
edit - o.k., I remember now, it was Nikki Sixx, or however you spell his fuckin name.

Yeah he's the one who IV'd booze. He's also the one that was DEAD from an OD, and after being revived he checked himself out of the hospital and immediately injected a HUGE amount of heroin. It was at this point he decided to get clean.

I think it's an activity that should be limited to rockstars -- and c'mon, a white russian is an excellent libation!

Chipper
12-09-2006, 11:26 PM
re. Pantene.

Just today I was looking at my shampoo bottle and the vast array of chemicals that it contained -- some of them sounded like precursors at least!

re. Injecting weird stuff

I accidentally used Lemon Ice Tea thinking it was methadone draught. Also used Berry Gatorade once (I was going a bit crazy back then...

red26
12-09-2006, 11:41 PM
[quote

I think it's an activity that should be limited to rockstars -- and c'mon, a white russian is an excellent libation![/quote]
I be a white russian. First gen. american actually. I've tried I.V.ing booze and it sucks monkey-ass. As said before in a previous post, if you leak just a smidgin' yer hurtin fer cirtin. Why not just enjoy the drink.?huh? I drank a 40 of the most swill malt tonight and I'm enjoyin it. Friggin EVIL-EYE malt liquer. Do whatchya want but I'm tellin ya from experience, it aint werth it.

Dolophine
12-09-2006, 11:46 PM
Injecting alcohol is a STUPID idea. You will not get buzzed I'm almost positive. You'd have to have some huge synringes to inject enough alcohol to get buzzed. You'd probably need an I.V bag like they give for fluids and stuff. haha. And I'm pretty sure people have died from injecting Alcohol. Not a good thing. It probably doesn't feel good on the veins. It probably really burns I can imagine injecting that and feeling it burning. Ouch. Imagine missing the vein and pushing a bit into the wrong area that would burn so bad. Or getting a pocket of alcohol under your skin would just kill. Ouch probably hurts very bad.

wafflehead77
12-10-2006, 01:35 AM

A small percentage of alcohol is eliminated through respiration. Not as much as what is metabolized by the liver, but more than is eliminated through the dermis, due to the heavy blood-flow to the lungs, so no matter what route of administration, there will still be alcohol on the breath.

nick
12-10-2006, 10:41 AM
I've done it.Never again.NEVER.

matfield
12-10-2006, 12:43 PM
what happend when you did it nick? i knew a guy who iv'd limited amounts of pure alcohol and he seemed to be o.k. with that..
then i recently heard from someone who used to iv methadon,flunitrazepam and one of these little wodka bottles-all in one huge syringe!

nick
12-10-2006, 01:28 PM
It burnt,It burnt.Real feeling that something wasn't right and when it came on it was just like being very drunk and not a pleasant drunk more a you want a fight?Are you looking at me? Then vomiting kind a drunk.Next day I had a hangover and a very sore arm.not fun.Please don't try this at home guys.

SpecialGuy69
12-10-2006, 01:30 PM
don't certain IV formulations of drugs come suspended in alcohol? Valium comes to mind... I'm sure there are others. Steve-o did this on Jackass with an IV drip of either everclear or vodka. He got pretty smashed.

I've always wondered about epinephrine- I've had many epipin injections when I was a kid for bee stings, and I do remember being a little shaky and edgy, but that was IM and I was a scared kid with a bee sting swollen up like a football. I don't remember any euphoria, but like I said, I was a kid. If that shit was any good, people would be onto it. I knew someone who dried out an epipin's contents (like ketamine) and sniffed it to see if it would make a good cocaine cut. He said it burned like a mofo.

This is probably a totally retarded question, but in Fear and Loathing- adrenalchrome- bullshit, right? or is it based on a real concept?

nick
12-10-2006, 01:35 PM
I believe it's real.Wether it could be extracted from a human body is another can of worms.

AWOL
12-10-2006, 01:41 PM
don't certain IV formulations of drugs come suspended in alcohol? Valium comes to mind... I'm sure there are others. Steve-o did this on Jackass with an IV drip of either everclear or vodka. He got pretty smashed.

I've always wondered about epinephrine- I've had many epipin injections when I was a kid for bee stings, and I do remember being a little shaky and edgy, but that was IM and I was a scared kid with a bee sting swollen up like a football. I don't remember any euphoria, but like I said, I was a kid. If that shit was any good, people would be onto it. I knew someone who dried out an epipin's contents (like ketamine) and sniffed it to see if it would make a good cocaine cut. He said it burned like a mofo.

This is probably a totally retarded question, but in Fear and Loathing- adrenalchrome- bullshit, right? or is it based on a real concept?

First thing I ever stuck in my arm was epinephrine when I was 14. Didn't know anything about IV'in, just stuck it in where I thought a vien was, got lucky, pushed a bit, and eeeekkkkk. I don't think I finished the other 50cc's, I don't recal.

tptptp
12-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Anyone who even considers shooting alcohol is a fucking idiot in my book.

nick
12-10-2006, 04:35 PM
very true,but I was a desperate idiot at the time.Now I'm just an idiot.

lizard1409
12-16-2006, 02:34 AM
Tried injecting alcohol once, didnt do much. But I have used vodka for extracting valium and a couple other benzos' for IV. Had been getting klonopins for a while and shooting those using vodka. As the stuff's not very water soluable. Didn't burn, but there was only about 40-50 units per shot. Did that for about a week straight every day after work. That week is very much a blur, but apparently I had some amusing conversations (I was told). Oh yeah, no rush from them, so your better off eating or snorting. As for just shooting alcohol, don't waste your viens. Drink it if your gonna fuck with alcohol at all. Mabey use alc to prepare a benzo shot if you have to calm someone down right away, but if they that bad off that your considering that, you should just get them to the ER if possible.

-Lizard1409

Chicago
02-15-2008, 08:11 PM
I wanted to bring this back up.

I have shot up vodka & librium in the same shot & got a buzz.
Wanted to no since this is an old post, has anybody had any luck, examples like some of the new opiophiles.

Or what are some of the craziest things you guys have shot.
Some said, Ambeian:speechles HOW & WHAT WAS THE EFFECT.
Also some one said they shot up SERQUEL, I NO YOU CAN SNORT THAT B/C WE USE TO DO THAT IN THE COUNTY JAIL & HELPED THE W/D FROM HEROIN.

But I bring this back up b/c I watched the Motley Crew on VH1 & Tommy Lee was saying how they use to shoot booze & in his words he said it was crazy b/c all they had to do was drink it but they shot.

So if they were doing this it must of done something, b/c if you shoot example vodka or drink it really fast it gets in your blood stream fast to fuck you up faster, so by shooting would it not get str8 into your blood to fuck you up?

I did try to shoot booze like I said but not all night to see if it would fuck me up, b/c i was ging threw heroin w/d's at the time, but wondering if i was not going threw any w/d at the time what would be your opinion?

Chicago....

pharmboy
02-15-2008, 09:02 PM
You would die.

Chicago
02-15-2008, 09:04 PM
FROM WHAT? NOT ALCOHOL...
DID IT & MANY OTHERS TO IF YOU READ ALL POSTS, IT DEPENDS WHAT BOOZE HOW MUCH ECT.
BUT DIE FROM WHAT.:confused:

You would die.

n0yd
02-15-2008, 09:25 PM
Motley Crew on VH1 & Tommy Lee was saying how they use to shoot booze

Hahaha, I remember seeing this on VH-1 about 5 years ago or so, and saying to myself "hmm, I don't have enough JD left to get cocked, so why not shoot it". Sounded like a good idea at the time, but I ended up missing, badly. Long story short, my hand swelled up like a balloon, and I lost feeling in my ring and pinky fingers for at least a good 3 months afterwards. Definitely not one of my smarter choices of things to shoot...:rolleyes:

pharmboy
02-15-2008, 09:54 PM
How much? Good question. I dont know. How much is too much?

I don't know. How can you figure it out ? I dont know. Too many

I don't know's for me.
I dn't like alcohol or it's buzz anyway.

I-Nod
02-15-2008, 10:00 PM
Plug some Bartel & James, (or whatever that shit was called)... just stick it where the sun don't shine.
"Gooood Lawd, I got a wave of "inspiration" shimmying up my spine, I do declare!!"

Sorry... drunk again off some cheap wine. Cheap whine. Cheep cheep why'n...

Chicago
02-15-2008, 10:06 PM
Are you 4real about the plugging,
I would never try it NO MATTER HOW GOOD PEOPLE WOULD RAVE, but were you j/k?

Plug some Bartel & James, (or whatever that shit was called)... just stick it where the sun don't shine.
"Gooood Lawd, I got a wave of "inspiration" shimmying up my spine, I do declare!!"

Sorry... drunk again off some cheap wine. Cheap whine. Cheep cheep why'n...

WarmCyanide
02-15-2008, 10:06 PM
You would die.

you would not die from injecting alcohol. it has been used historically as an anticonvulsant IV

Chicago
02-15-2008, 10:14 PM
Yes I heard this before.

I also no this old irish guy who hurt himself on the job, was basicly you can say maybe in a coma, but not really hard to explain, anyway he started seizing & they had no idea why, so they injected him w/some kind of alcohol & turned better.

So at the end they found out he was going threw some real bad dt's, then his wife finally came foward & said he is a very big drinker, then they put the 2 together & were like ok, he was going threw booze seizures/w/d's/

Is this what you were getting at W.C.?

I-Nod
02-15-2008, 11:23 PM
Are you 4real about the plugging,
I would never try it NO MATTER HOW GOOD PEOPLE WOULD RAVE, but were you j/k?

:D I'm sawry bro... I'm fuckin around. You CAN get pretty fuct up off of booze up the wazoo... but I have never tried it, and probably never will. I say "probably" becuz I don't think I could drink pruno... or whatever they call it nowadays.

All in all... I was KIDDING :D Luv ya mang... you crack me up :D

WarmCyanide
02-16-2008, 01:38 PM
Yes I heard this before.

I also no this old irish guy who hurt himself on the job, was basicly you can say maybe in a coma, but not really hard to explain, anyway he started seizing & they had no idea why, so they injected him w/some kind of alcohol & turned better.

So at the end they found out he was going threw some real bad dt's, then his wife finally came foward & said he is a very big drinker, then they put the 2 together & were like ok, he was going threw booze seizures/w/d's/

Is this what you were getting at W.C.?

i'm not sure if they give IV alcohol for alcohol withdrawal seizures. i think they give benzo for that. at my last job i have given animals (cats) IV ethyl alcohol for metaldehyde poisoning(snail bait) which causes seizures. i'm assuming it's safe IV for humans but im not sure.

post google-mission edit:

http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=0002-936X%28195503%2955%3A3%3C303%3AIEAT%3E2.0.CO%3B2-W&size=LARGE&origin=JSTOR-enlargePage

Shotalotofdopeamus
02-16-2008, 06:20 PM
not sure if this came up yet but there is a video with steve-o where he puts Skyy vodka in an IV bag and gets fucking wasted. never tried it personally but if you just have to put it in your arm I guess its not that big of a risk - sterile, no particulates, and no other nasty shit to speak of besides the alcohol. if you want to...go for it.

IceCold
03-11-2008, 09:29 AM
I know a dude who used to IV wine when he couldn't get any dope. Also IV ethanol is the treatment for accidental ingestion of methanol. The idea being to saturate your liver with ethanol in the hope that it will compete with the methanol for alcohol dehydrogenase enzyme and less methanol will be converted to formaldehyde.

Chicago
03-11-2008, 09:46 AM
HUH!!!
can you say that again, so I can maybe make it out:rolleyes:

I know a dude who used to IV wine when he couldn't get any dope. Also IV ethanol is the treatment for accidental ingestion of methanol. The idea being to saturate your liver with ethanol in the hope that it will compete with the methanol for alcohol dehydrogenase enzyme and less methanol will be converted to formaldehyde.

Chicago
05-12-2008, 10:59 AM
I am adding or re:posting this so many noobs are on here so wanna see iff any noobs have any crazy shit to add?:speechles

SeVeN
05-12-2008, 08:48 PM
i'm not sure if they give IV alcohol for alcohol withdrawal seizures. i think they give benzo for that. at my last job i have given animals (cats) IV ethyl alcohol for metaldehyde poisoning(snail bait) which causes seizures. i'm assuming it's safe IV for humans but im not sure.

post google-mission edit:

http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=0002-936X%28195503%2955%3A3%3C303%3AIEAT%3E2.0.CO%3B2-W&size=LARGE&origin=JSTOR-enlargePage

When having real bad DT's they do give you an I.V. drip. Its the only thing that can stop a horribly painful process. But if your at that point you are seriously close to death. New a pretty cool neighbor guy who went through that and he did die.

chopstix
05-12-2008, 08:51 PM

Makes sense to me.

I've blasted a few Vodka hits. It's not that exciting...

Chicago
07-18-2008, 09:32 AM
any of the noobs have any shit 2 add?:rolleyes:

Duckfeet
07-18-2008, 11:20 AM
I heard it was like fucking a watermelon: when yer done u just don't feel quite the same....

Indy
07-18-2008, 11:23 AM
Anybody know the legality of buying 195 proof (or whatever it is) Everclear? Someone said you need a pharmacist's license, but i'm willing to bet it varies by state by state, and it's not JUST pharmacist's, probably teachers, scientists, stuff.

Duckfeet
07-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Is that the same as grain alcohol? Cuz we used to buy that in Baltimore, and mix it w/Tang and water in the bad old days...Hell, no wonder I became a junky...

Anybody know the legality of buying 195 proof (or whatever it is) Everclear? Someone said you need a pharmacist's license, but i'm willing to bet it varies by state by state, and it's not JUST pharmacist's, probably teachers, scientists, stuff.

Chicago
08-20-2008, 12:15 PM
THIS THREAD IS FOR THE ONE & LAST "CHESTER".........

Brony
08-20-2008, 04:49 PM

I know that you can purchase it in any liquor store in South Carolina–I buy a bottle every year for my crazy friends when I go there for vacation.

I'm pretty sure that I can't buy it in my home state of Pennsylvania.

I personally can't stand the stuff. No matter what you mix it with, there's that horrible burn. Yuck.

Suboxstitute
08-20-2008, 05:59 PM
I'm not a noob and I've never injested alcohol through any means other than the pie-hole. As in "shut your pie-hole". So I don't really count in Chicago's question. I have CERTAINLY never plugged alcohol and the things I HAVE plugged are not for discussion in mixed company here.

Sorta off topic but...

I did get to searching on ETOH the other night just curious and found all this shit about homemade stills where you can make rotgut moonshine or just about anything else with the right ingredients (at least it seemed so to me). And some basic "stills" can be made with stuff you have laying around the kitchen/house. So if you're really desperate you can cook your own!

Sue

nick
08-20-2008, 06:30 PM
I'm not a noob and I've never injested alcohol through any means other than the pie-hole. As in "shut your pie-hole". So I don't really count in Chicago's question. I have CERTAINLY never plugged alcohol and the things I HAVE plugged are not for discussion in mixed company here.

Sorta off topic but...

I did get to searching on ETOH the other night just curious and found all this shit about homemade stills where you can make rotgut moonshine or just about anything else with the right ingredients (at least it seemed so to me). And some basic "stills" can be made with stuff you have laying around the kitchen/house. So if you're really desperate you can cook your own!

Sue

Sure stills all over the place,but they're illegal due to the tax on booze.

Oh and unless you know what you're doing,they can be dangerous.