PDA

View Full Version : Loperamide definitely gets you high

Larkin
06-07-2010, 12:09 AM
I had been chipping with pills lately mostly roxi and when they didnt come through, just some hyros. Id take about 100mg of the hydro and about 2/3 of the oxy/roxi. Well the rox/ox hookup fell through forever and the hydro hookup is gone for a few weeks. So my stomach was FUCKED up. I got a 96 bottle of Lope, eat them like skittles till i felt better, 5 hours, about 140mg later... I felt kind of fucked up, the morphine leg burn started like an hour after i started taking it. Then i was just very content on how the day was going, but not really high. I wouldnt say i was euphoric, but definitely a pleasure. Later in the day i felt like i was coming down from 60-90mg of oxyc, without the euphoria. My pupils were smaller and i was really itchy. It reminded me of morph the most, but also a lot like fent. It seems to have a really long onset and halflife. I think in higher doses it could be perfect for maintenance, as long as the negative effects dont increase too much...

btw, ive been eating these things by the handful for days and i havent shit in over a week. Just thought i'd share that delightful piece of news with you... Ill report with details when i do

JonnyM
06-07-2010, 12:13 AM
a lot of us like me and synack can maintain on loperamide if needed.

Still some skeptics though, welcome to the "miracle" drug for withdrawal.

Larkin
06-07-2010, 12:56 AM
I honestly think the reason its always in bubble packs is to make it more of a pain in the ass to open. I didnt discover this til i got the bottle. which is damn near ~$19 with tax. Crazy!

But It is definitely great, i remember reading a post here on ophile saying lope was related to demerol and for some reason it doesnt cause miosis or whatever it is, constricted pupils. Thats 100% untrue, I looked so high the past few days... a couple people gave me the "im worried about you talk". Which was enough for me to quit pills at work, w friends or family. Its obvious when im high, and i catch guilt for it. I dont want the guilt without the high. shit, the high is the only thing making the guilt worth it..

Its def a miracle drug though...

HandMeSomeOpiates
06-07-2010, 02:08 AM
Lope has saved me on numerous occasions. One time when I was in acute W/D on the way to the airport. I was ready to experience the worst plane ride ever. But, as soon as I got my bags checked in, the lope kicked in and I was fine,no high,but also no sickness. Lope rocks for detox

struggler
06-07-2010, 02:24 AM
It doesn't get me high, but it makes things manageable for me. $19 for a bottle of 96??? Here at walmart and target they are around ten bucks for the "big" bottles. It is a miracle, cause when you are sick sweating cold and shitting while getting no sleep, getting the lope in your system makes things get way better. Yes it's a miracle.

Strugg

danny
06-07-2010, 03:23 AM
i so wish id known this as a youngster before i took that 1st step on to a methadone script, also before rattles, more people need to know theres something OTC that takes away the pain of rattles
the only worries i would have (im sure this has been addressed somewhere else) is surely it makes your shit like reinforced concrete for ages? i dont know? does it?

JonnyM
06-07-2010, 03:28 AM
It doesn't really constipate me but I would say just take a stool softener with it and you will be fine.

Paregoric Kid
06-07-2010, 04:04 AM
I really wish I could take loperamide like that but even small doses constipate me way too much, even when using it with large doses of magnesium and other things to help constipation. When I do take loperamide I use prescription capsules of powdered loperamide that a friend got one time. I do think the capsules of powdered loperamide are way better than the OTC stuff you get in stores. I remember there was a theory that some of the fillers in OTC loperamide made it less effective for our purposes, so maybe that is the reason. I would love to get ahold of methylnaltrexone or alvimopan, peripheral mu opioid antagonists, and take them with loperamide, that would be a very interesting experiment.

Billy the kid
06-07-2010, 04:14 AM
$19 for 96 pills is outrageous! Well not for walgreens but try the dollar stores! They dont come in blister packs there and the 48 ct are like $3 at dollar general.

theDeanofGreen
06-07-2010, 09:22 AM
I'm like Paregoric Kid the constipation is just too much for me, I remember taking like 10 which is only 20mg i believe so for you to take 140 that is 70 pills...ugh... and I didn't shit for 2 days or more so I guess im sensitive to it, I cannot IMAGINE taking 140mg dude I wouldn't have a bowel movement for a month.

jo-jo
06-07-2010, 09:30 AM
I get mine at Costco, they're sold in a box of 2 bottles of 200 each. I can't remember how much it costs but I want to say that it's under $15.

I use lope and xanax to stave off w/d's when I have no other choice.

dharma bum
06-07-2010, 09:54 AM
In the interest of harm reduction I hope you take a dump soon Larkin. Soon.

jo-jo
06-07-2010, 09:59 AM
You might want to try Miralax for the constipation. Good luck

DCBA
06-07-2010, 10:16 AM
$19 for 96 pills is outrageous! Well not for walgreens but try the dollar stores! They dont come in blister packs there and the 48 ct are like $3 at dollar general.
For that price i would get a 0.5gr of 50% #3...

A question for those that use that high doses of loperamide:

How long does the constipation last? Its comparable to what?
SWIM used methadone in doses up to 500mg and the constipation was horrible but workable... How's that compares to 100's mgs of loperamide?

I never tried to use loperamide over 6/8mgs due to the constipation and never felt anything from the loperamide..
But it can be possible to have effects on loperamide... After all loperamide is a strong mu agonist and some do pass the BBB so in higher enough doses if would have effects on the brain.
But in order to get enough loperamide to cross the BBB you will need to have way to much active loperamide in the body, in the guts, in the spinal chord and everywhere else wheres there are opiates receptores except the brain.

You might want to try Miralax for the constipation. Good luck

That doesn't work for me, dulcolax/miralax only gives me cramps...

The best thing for opiate constipation is magnesium milk and lots and lots of water and exercise..

jacky
06-07-2010, 11:59 AM
yeah, water, magnesium, and jumping jacks........heh heh.

the loperamide effect is variable in people obviously. the stuff definitely stimulates me initially,...and sedates later.
one thing I like to suggest to the skeptics, is why does this drug have a warning about sedation side effects on the package if its apparently not active in the brain?

I think many people jump to conclusions and think people are trying to just use this for recreation..where mostly I think "we" here at opiophile suggest mostly that it can be great for detox purposes.

although I have had two opiophile members in the past claim that they relied on high doses of loperamide to help treat chronic pain, along with standard opiate medications.

and in one study on loperamide, and limited study on its metabolites, suggest that one in ten seasoned addicts tested loperamide apparently caused euphoric reaction.
that was just 10 people tested I think.
levels of metabolites rise for up to 32 hours after ingestion, and slowly decline for another 30 some hours.
people expecting a quick rush are out of luck.....the beauty of this stuff is that its OTC, and effective to different degree's, and relatively cheap if some good deals are found.
the one that slipped through the cracks.

wouldnt suprise me though if its thrown into a prescription status in some states.

Papa Verine
06-07-2010, 12:24 PM
I remember getting effects from dosages around the 100mg range, back when I didn't have a tolerance. Nowadays I wonder what 500mg would feel like. I'm just too afraid to try that, and I wouldn't suggest anyone else do it. I'm pretty sure a dose that high would cause vomitting, and who knows what else?

The Dollar store by me sells bottles of 48 for $3.

More Feen
06-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Its good to know this is available, and potentially helpful.

The last time I kicked, I countered with some Lope, something like 10-20mg--nothing excessive, but much higher than the recommended dose.

Like a few others here, it caused me to have fairly painful gut cramping. I guess I was back-logged before WDs, and just when I was in the process of "clearing the system" I hit the constipation button again, and me guts were none too happy about it.

I think as word of this spreads, and confirmation of Lope's effects, either ONE of TWO things will happen:

1: Governments around the world will realize that outlawing chemicals is stupid, and they will legalize everything, OR

2: Loperamide will become more controlled, like pseudoephedrine, you'll have to sign a book at the pharmacy to buy 10 tablets/week, then it will become a Schedule V substance, then some dumbass teenager in Nebraska will OD on loperamide--taking 5000mg 'cause he read it on BlooLite--then it will become Schedule I, and we'll never see it again.

M F

Larkin
06-07-2010, 01:03 PM
It doesn't get me high, but it makes things manageable for me. $19 for a bottle of 96??? Here at walmart and target they are around ten bucks for the "big" bottles. It is a miracle, cause when you are sick sweating cold and shitting while getting no sleep, getting the lope in your system makes things get way better. Yes it's a miracle.

Strugg

thats kinda crazy, im in Tennessee too, i get the bottles at walgreens and kroger have nothing but the blister packs up to 30 or 40 something, expensive too.

I didnt use lope when i was fully blown, but it makes the few days after binging ok.

I seemed to have voided my bowels, just thought id share with with everyone! Only took a day... But i have been SUPER dehydrated lately, prob cause ive been sweating so much, mostly caused by the lope i feel. I feel like i have been binging or morph or oxy for a week. Not in WD, just tired of the feeling.

And MF, i dont think it will be more regulated unless someone figured out how to turn it into dope or something. Benzedrex is easily just as much of a OTC drug u can take to get high. You can buy them buy the case if you want.

I need to check out the dollar store right behind me or the walmart, one of them has to have a cheaper option

Uncle Wiggly
06-07-2010, 04:16 PM
I've used Loperamide with great success. I recently found that Sam's Club sells bottles of 350 for $5.12. That's the cheapest I've seen it anywhere.

D Man
06-07-2010, 04:27 PM
a lot of us like me and synack can maintain on loperamide if needed.

Still some skeptics though, welcome to the "miracle" drug for withdrawal.

Lope has saved me on numerous occasions. One time when I was in acute W/D on the way to the airport. I was ready to experience the worst plane ride ever. But, as soon as I got my bags checked in, the lope kicked in and I was fine,no high,but also no sickness. Lope rocks for detox

Strugg

I've tried lope before when I was in w/d, and it really didn't do anything except help with the shits and stomach issues, but I suspect that I didn't take enough of it. For those of you that can maintain on it, how many mgs do you take?

JonnyM
06-07-2010, 04:42 PM
96mg for me to maintain.

Uncle Wiggly
06-07-2010, 05:00 PM
~100mg, broken into 40, 40 and 20mg doses taken every hour, the first day or two. On the third day I can usually do with 60mg the third day and 40mg every day afterward.

OpiateQueen
06-07-2010, 05:30 PM
God the only time i got it it was BEHIND the counter and a 10 pack of 2mg pils cost me $22!!

I'll have to look somewhere else one day

struggler
06-07-2010, 05:45 PM
I've tried lope before when I was in w/d, and it really didn't do anything except help with the shits and stomach issues, but I suspect that I didn't take enough of it. For those of you that can maintain on it, how many mgs do you take?

My tolerance isn't too bad now and I feel better with only 12-20mg..

Strugg

kdog
06-07-2010, 06:25 PM
I remember it being kinda pricey, too, like $8 for 24 2mg pills at walmart. But there is a Dollar Gen by my house so I'll have to try that. I never got anything euphoric from lope, I've always used it in detox situations where it helped my stomach issues. I'm kinda curious though, now, so I'll prob try taking a bunch one day and see if I get any feeling from it.

And I'm assuming the $3 bottle's at dollar general are the generic one's, right? Not the immodium.

irish
06-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Always go with the generic on lope, it's way, way, cheaper.

D Man
06-07-2010, 07:23 PM
96mg for me to maintain.

~100mg, broken into 40, 40 and 20mg doses taken every hour, the first day or two. On the third day I can usually do with 60mg the third day and 40mg every day afterward.

My tolerance isn't too bad now and I feel better with only 12-20mg..

Strugg

And do y'all actually feel ok? I've maintained on bupe before, and felt completely "normal", but with no high whatsoever... Is it anything like that? Sorry for all the questions, but I am really intrigued!

struggler
06-07-2010, 07:47 PM
And do y'all actually feel ok? I've maintained on bupe before, and felt completely "normal", but with no high whatsoever... Is it anything like that? Sorry for all the questions, but I am really intrigued!

Depends on what ya call "ok".. I can fuction, eat and sleep. Cold chills almost go completely away but still get the sweats a little. Realizing you can function and the body not being in "panic" mode makes things much better. Bupe works a little better but then ya have to wait for it to get out of your body if ya want to get high again. Not the case with lope.

Strugg

Uncle Wiggly
06-07-2010, 08:19 PM
It takes away all of the bad symptoms from withdrawal. No puking, lava shits, leg cramps, sneezing or inability to sleep. I'll still break out in sweats every once in a while but it passes rather quickly.

I can go to work while taking Lope, something I could never do in full-blown withdrawals.

Synack
06-07-2010, 08:34 PM
It takes away all of the bad symptoms from withdrawal. No puking, lava shits, leg cramps, sneezing or inability to sleep. I'll still break out in sweats every once in a while but it passes rather quickly.

I can go to work while taking Lope, something I could never do in full-blown withdrawals.

agreed, for me the w/d seems to come back in waves then vanishes within 15 minutes... one minute I'm okay, then I start to sweat and shake, then it goes away after a few... and comes back a few hours later..

fucking miracle drug...

hd69
06-07-2010, 08:38 PM
Dollar General lope here just did a slight increase - 48 for $4.00.
They are either well stocked one day or empty rack on another,
small package , wonder if they get shoplifted alot.
Noticed the same system at two different stores, feast or famine.
Always good to have on hand at home , start every taper with it.

More Feen
06-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Maybe with Harm Reduction in mind, I will post the following:

These High doses of Loperamide are typical, but sometimes, when a person takes another medication, it can make the Loperamide work at very low (typical) doses, like 2-4mg.

There are a host of medications that will inhibit the p-Glycoprotein pump, and even the indicated dose (2-4mg) can cause significant intoxication.

You can read reports where a person taking a medication that inhibits PGP, and took a low dose of Lope, and went to the hospital with ataxia, dizziness, low respiratory rate, etc..., basically everything typical of an opiate/opioid OD.

If someone here doesn't know that they are taking a medicine that inhibits PGP, and then takes 48mg--98mg of Loperamide, they might be in for rough time/ OD.

I know that this would be a rare occasion, but enough people visit this site that it would not be an impossible occurrence.

What do p-GPs do?:

into the gut
out of the brain
into urine
into bile
out of the gonads
out of other organs

Some drugs that would make Loperamide much more effective (dangerous) [because they are p-GP inhibitors]:cyclosporine verapamil quinidine colchicine I think that paroxitine & sertraline will as well (search for your medication).

M F

Larkin
06-10-2010, 03:06 AM
Maybe with Harm Reduction in mind, I will post the following:

These High doses of Loperamide are typical, but sometimes, when a person takes another medication, it can make the Loperamide work at very low (typical) doses, like 2-4mg.

There are a host of medications that will inhibit the p-Glycoprotein pump, and even the indicated dose (2-4mg) can cause significant intoxication.

You can read reports where a person taking a medication that inhibits PGP, and took a low dose of Lope, and went to the hospital with ataxia, dizziness, low respiratory rate, etc..., basically everything typical of an opiate/opioid OD.

If someone here doesn't know that they are taking a medicine that inhibits PGP, and then takes 48mg--98mg of Loperamide, they might be in for rough time/ OD.

I know that this would be a rare occasion, but enough people visit this site that it would not be an impossible occurrence.

What do p-GPs do?:

into the gut
out of the brain
into urine
into bile
out of the gonads
out of other organs

Some drugs that would make Loperamide much more effective (dangerous) [because they are p-GP inhibitors]:cyclosporine verapamil quinidine colchicine I think that paroxitine & sertraline will as well (search for your medication).

M F

Thats a really good point man i never thought of that... God i would hate for that to happen to someone, that would be terrible.

Another note: I tried drinking down a ton of tonic water and ate a handful black peppercorns before dosing the lope. It didnt seem to make much of a difference. Not saying it still cant be dangerous but for those looking to cheat the pgp, I didnt have much luck.

Also i didnt just dive into taking these huge doses, i worked my way up from taking 2 or so when i had the runs, even that doses that low i can feel the opiate glow in my stomach. Kind of what led me up to taking so much.

doctor diesel
06-10-2010, 07:07 AM
What do p-GPs do?:

into the gut
out of the brain
into urine
into bile
out of the gonads
out of other organs

M F

Morf, what do you mean by this, can you explain further please?
Also, do I understand that a p-Gp inhibitor helps certain substances to permeate the BBB, or am I barking up the wrong tree? And is that all it does?
(obviously other than the few you've already mentioned) that inhibit p-Gp?
And has anyone taken an inhibitor, chased it with an ample amount of lope, and gotten to the sweet spot? Or is this just all theory at the moment?
Sorry, but I'm hungry for knowledge (and eager to arrange a way to get my regular fix perfectly legally from the local pharmacy. Oh the sweet irony of that.

Doc

JonnyM
06-10-2010, 07:17 AM
Also, do I understand that a p-Gp inhibitor helps certain substances to permeate the BBB, or am I barking up the wrong tree? And is that all it does?
And has anyone taken an inhibitor, chased it with an ample amount of lope, and gotten to the sweet spot? Or is this just all theory at the moment?
Sorry, but I'm hungry for knowledge (and eager to arrange a way to get my regular fix perfectly legally from the local pharmacy. Oh the sweet irony of that.

Doc

Yes, and I have heard personal accounts of people having moderate success with lower doses of loperamide and quinidine (or quinine).

More Feen
06-10-2010, 02:14 PM

Doc

That section in Purple was from Wiki--or other internet source, it lists the functions of p-glycoproteins: Like "Pumps into the gut, pumps out of the brain, etc...).

So if you inhibit these pumps, stuff goes from the gut, into the brain, etc..., which is what we're dealing with here.

M F

SalvationThroughDilaudid
08-03-2010, 06:49 PM
I think as word of this spreads, and confirmation of Lope's effects, either ONE of TWO things will happen:

1: Governments around the world will realize that outlawing chemicals is stupid, and they will legalize everything, OR

2: Loperamide will become more controlled, like pseudoephedrine, you'll have to sign a book at the pharmacy to buy 10 tablets/week, then it will become a Schedule V substance, then some dumbass teenager in Nebraska will OD on loperamide--taking 5000mg 'cause he read it on BlooLite--then it will become Schedule I, and we'll never see it again.

M F

I think option 2 is more likely. Except you'll read that the kid actually SNORTED all 2500 lope capsules. I can only imagine how long you'd be constipated if you actually tried taking 5 grams of lope.

But speaking of things that help withdrawal, maybe try this. Go to a locally owned mom and pop pharmacy and ask for a bottle of cheritussin ac. That's what I did today. A whole whopping 4 ounces of codeine at 10mg/5ml but better than trying to eat 5 grams of lope.

Edit: You may not be able to find the cheritussin unless you look at really small pharmacies. And you can only sign for 3 bottles a month, at least here.

limitless_euphoria
08-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Being the easily-bored kinda guy that I am, I was reading old threads and I came across this one a couple of hours ago. I reach in my desk drawer and remember, "oh yeah, I still have a bunch of those from when I tried to kick back in 2008. Hmmm...." So, I decided to eat 20 mg (10x2mg) and like 90 minutes later, on top of my sub, I feel almost a 3/4 opiate high. It's kind of not so much a mental one but a body high—sort of. I'm going to take another 20 mg and let's see what happens.

Don't worry, just took care of #2 today so if I can't go right away I won't die. It's already bad enough on subs.

All I have to say is... interesting. I almost wonder if stimulating opiate receptors besides the ones in your brain still somehow gives one a sense of mild pleasure or well-being.

P.S. I mean, it could be psychosomatic too. After reading this thread, who knows? I'll post a follow-up in another hour.

limitless_euphoria
08-08-2010, 07:47 PM
Follow-up:

Holy cow... definite opiesque feelings going on (hey I just fabricated my own word)... almost the same feeling when I'd take a couple of propoxyphene (Darvocet) on top of subs. But, as said above, it's a body high, not so much a head high. It's almost like taking real opiates would be like smoking cannabis and taking 20-40 mg of loperamide would be like eating a pot brownie. I just wanted to see what would happen if you did buprenorphine and loperamide together and that's about as best as I can describe it. I must say it did take a good solid 90 minutes to kick in. Fascinating—isn't it?

Has anyone else tried combining the two? I'm sure after my testimonial somebody else will. :cool: We know one another too well, don't we?

MadWolfZX
08-09-2010, 07:22 PM
Well, I put off trying loperamide for withdrawal for the longest time. Upon trying it, I am truly surprised, it indeed removed nearly all symptoms and was a little bit sedating and allowed me to sleep. Dosages starting around 30mg seem to help me. I don't get truly constipated, but I do find it harder to 'go'. I would be afraid to try the 100mg range dosages some here have tried; I'm pretty sure constipation would be a real issue for me in that case.

Chris

clinton
08-09-2010, 07:42 PM
do you really get high on it or does it only make you well?

i thought to get it to pass the blood brain barrier you had to add in some pretty odd chemicals, some dangerous when consumed

More Feen
08-09-2010, 08:06 PM

i thought to get it to pass the blood brain barrier you had to add in some pretty odd chemicals, some dangerous when consumed

When taking the INDICATED dose, 2-4mg, one would need to add a chemical that inhibits p-Glycoprotein (odd chemical that you mentioned).

It seems that many people here claim that taking excessively large doses of loperamide can "overwhelm" the p-Glycoprotein, or otherwise get some loperamide into the brain.

There are enough folks here that claim it to be true that I don't doubt it can be done. Potentially dangerous, but, what the hell ain't these days.

M F

limitless_euphoria
08-09-2010, 08:28 PM
Ready... straight from Wiki:

Loperamide is an opioid-receptor agonist and acts on the μ-opioid receptors in the myenteric plexus of the large intestine.

So, this goes to show you there are other places in your body that have μ receptors which kind of makes sense.

When I've either had in the hospital or self-administered IV dilly, I've felt that shit, making its way around the body, hit my gut like a ton of bricks. That's along with the brain-gasm and the after glow. :)

That was weird though... I wonder for those of you trying to do detox with OTC meds and stuff that's not scheduled how lope would work with trams (if they'd potentiate one another)... anyone try that? Anyone GOING to try that?

clinton
08-09-2010, 08:31 PM
Quinine(kwye' nine)
Last revised: July 1, 2010.

U.S. National Library of Medicine
National Institutes of Health
Important Warning:
ISSUE: Due to continued reports of serious side effects in patients using quinine (Qualaquin) "off-label" for night time leg cramps, FDA has approved a risk management plan to warn against the use of this drug for such unapproved uses. Quinine should not be used for night time leg cramps. Quinine use may result in serious and life-threatening hematological reactions, including serious bleeding due to thrombocytopenia, and hemolytic-uremic syndrome/ thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, which in some cases may result in permanent kidney damage. In some patients, adverse reactions result in hospitalization and death.

BACKGROUND: Quinine is only FDA-approved for the treatment of uncomplicated malaria caused by the parasite Plasmodium falciparum, primarily in travelers returning from malaria-endemic areas. However, the majority of quinine's use in the United States is for the treatment or prevention of night time leg cramps.The product labeling states that the risks associated with the use of quinine in the absence of evidence of its effectiveness for treatment or prevention of nocturnal leg cramps outweigh any potential benefits.

The risk management plan (REMS) requires that patients be given a Medication Guide explaining what this medication is and is not approved for, as well as the potential side effects of this drug. In addition, the REMS requires that the manufacturer issue a Dear Health Care Provider Letter warning of the risk of serious and life-threatening hematologic reactions.

A data summary of adverse event reports received by FDA from April 2005 to October 2008 is provided in the Drug Safety Communication below.

RECOMMENDATION: Healthcare professionals should discuss with patients the warning signs of thrombocytopenia, such as easy bruising, severe nose bleeds, blood in the urine or stool, bleeding gums, and the appearance of unusual purple, brown, or red spots on the skin. Patients are encouraged to read the Medication Guide given to them at the pharmacy before starting quinine and each time they get a refill.

not worth it!

hd69
08-10-2010, 03:19 PM
I have found that relief from WD's is the pleasure.
Good enough at the time.

SHELLEY
08-10-2010, 03:23 PM
if i take 2 2mg lope pills i dont shit for 2 days
2 days is bad enough
i think i'll just kick like i always do

blackman
08-10-2010, 03:35 PM
^^Hey shelley, I know everyone's different, but I can take as much lope as I need and still be able to shit the next day. It only stops me up for the day that I dosed.

I really think you should give it a try. You might be surprised.

Synack
08-23-2010, 12:09 PM
I can agree with the getting "high" part - for me it wasn't pleasant what so ever but it stopped withdrawal and gave me a "head" buzz that I didn't like as well as split vision - this was at 300mg over 16 hours - and yes, I'm still shitting just fine (constipated like usual)

Be aware though, I'm convinced this stuff increases your tolerance if you don't dose it correctly (ie: absolute lowest effective dose to prevent withdrawal)

Check out: http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=31055

Restharrow
08-23-2010, 02:36 PM

It eliminates 90% of WD symptoms for me, but NO euphoria at all. It is also a mild pain killer for me.

will

Dolofinell
08-23-2010, 03:38 PM
Loperamide helped me jump from high dose
mmt 57-58 days ago. Thank you Synack ,
Restharrow others. 90% of my symptoms
were eased immensly. Did'nt notice any
high though.

clinton
08-23-2010, 03:41 PM
so what was your max dose?

were all symptoms completely alleviated or were they less severe?

SalvationThroughDilaudid
08-23-2010, 03:45 PM
I gave this a shot this past weekend. Coming off of 120-150mg of hydro per day with occasional oxy 20-40mg here and there. No tapering of opiates. Took 10mg lope twice per day and on day 2 I could actually go to work. No sweats, no shits, and very little muscle ache. Absolutely no euphoria to be had, but it sure as hell beats going to work covered in cold sweat and rushing to the bathroom all the time.

Dolofinell
08-23-2010, 03:52 PM
so what was your max dose?

were all symptoms completely alleviated or were they less severe?

Max dose 130mg. for 6yrs.

Some symptoms were alleviated, cold sweats runny nose-eyes, crawling skin, RLS was much less severe.
The RLS was bad for a day or 2 after I stopped the Lope ( 50mg. tid). But I C/T in jail 7 years ago
after 2yrs at the same dose. It was like night and day.

wisegal
08-23-2010, 03:56 PM
I was always skeptical, and never believed it would work, even just to keep WD at bay, but when i found myself with NO other options and NO other comfort meds and needing to kick... I gave it a shot, why the hell not, right?

Well, I cant say I have ever felt a "high" off of even massive doses (although I do have a larger tolerance than the OP) but damn! it sure does help WD's and make them a hell of a lot less painfull. My last kick I used loperamide, k-pins, and propranolol and smoked a lot of weed :D and i felt very little on the first day and then went to NO WD SYMPTOMS!!!

It's a miracle, the only over-the-counter solution to withdrawal, and I am happy to hear that it works for you too!

Good Luck Larkin..

chopstix
08-23-2010, 04:12 PM
Another testimonial here. Been taking lop for a couple weeks now, not everyday but a few days at a time and then a break, and at the same time cutting WAY back on other opiate use. No question, it works. I've never felt high and it takes hours (4-5) to start working, but after about 8 hours @80mg (I weigh about 180lbs.), my eyes are PINNED - I look straight loaded. I've also been using small amounts of kratom but the lop has been a lifesaver.. I'm another one that can take like 240mg/day and shit within a couple days. I've been using loading doses of 80mg 2-3x for the first day or two, then once a day until I feel like it's time to clear the bowels and then I take a break. I hate to talk about being clean on this site because I invariably go cop immediately afterwards, but I'm cleaner now than I've been for quite awhile. Sleep is ok (with some help) and I feel %75 - 90%, and I'm also kicking benzos at the same time so it can be hard to tell the cause of certain symptoms; but I'm completely sold on this stuff.. Completely. One concern I have is that we may be fucking with the receptors in the gut to the point that it they become hard to regulate again. I suspect using this stuff short term is probably best unless you want to need 20mg immodium everyday, or like having the shits 24/7 for weeks/months on end..

edit: I've tried to add paragraph breaks twice to this post. Fuck it, I'm not in the mood to add in the HTML atm.. Deal.

Fat Pie
08-23-2010, 05:11 PM
I was in w/d while away on holiday in Ireland last April (right after I was kicked out of school and got loaded on a quarter-ounce of dope), and took some lope to relieve the diarrhea that I knew I would eventually have to endure (along with a whole lot more). I think I only ended up taking 10mg or so, but I always wondered why it relieved the bad symptoms so much. I thought it was just my imagination, even though I knew from Frank Moraes's 'The Heroin User's Handbook' that loperamide (Imodium) was a non-psychoactive opioid agonist (it even used to be a schedule V drug in the US during the 80's, until it was downgraded by someone with a shred of common sense and put back on the market).

I guess it was simply my disbelief that a product you could buy at the chemist's could actually relieve withdrawal symptoms to any noticeable degree (much less get you high!). I still suffered quite a bit early on ('cos I wasn't taking that much, and certainly not daily), but after a short while things improved greatly, and soon I was eating, sleeping and shitting normally again; otherwise, I seriously think that I would have had to go home early. I didn't consider maintaining on it, because again, I didn't know of its effectiveness as an opiate, but if I had done, I probably would have just tried to taper; it could have really fuckin' helped me out in a few really awkward w/d situations before and after then though. Dammit, why didn't I join this site when I started doing dope in the first place (I guess I'm not alone in that department, eh)?

Let's keep this all a little hush hush though guys. I don't want some douchebags like the DEA reading our posts/threads about how great lope is for getting high/maintenance, creating a big fuss over nothing by trying to persuade the government that every heroin user on the planet is injecting Imodium to get high (showing them printouts from this website as 'proof'), then getting the drug pulled from the market and scheduled; before long you'll have 'Fox News' and Rush Limbaugh calling it 'the junkie's miracle drug that you can buy at WalMart'! And all over some dick with a badge sitting at a computer who got robbed by a desperate junkie one night and decided from that day forth that he was going to make every heroin user's life a fuckin' misery in return (as if it wasn't bad enough already)!

I'm probably just being paranoid or stupid (I can see a post from somebody quoting just that sentence with the word 'Yep' underneath it popping up sooner or later), but you never know. If they can schedule it once, they can do it again, and I doubt they'll aim low if it comes to a second round with this drug).

Let's just be careful what we write about this drug, k guys? I'd hate to see us lose this one...

chinaski
08-23-2010, 05:38 PM
Can you take loperamide while you're on subutex?

Fat Pie
08-23-2010, 06:12 PM
Can you take loperamide while you're on subutex?

As far as I know, yes. I've been taking it to combat a bout of diarrhea that I've been suffering from recently (on suboxone, of all drugs!), and have had no problems thus far. Will it still work as an opiate agonist though? I don't think so. Bupe has a higher bioavailability than lope, I believe (although I'm not 100% sure; anyone know for certain?), so I doubt that you can get high off it while you're still on subs, but I'm not certain (I could very well be wrong). Does anyone else know the answer for sure?

existential_apathy
08-24-2010, 04:12 PM
if i take 2 2mg lope pills i dont shit for 2 days
2 days is bad enough
i think i'll just kick like i always do

Loperamide shouldn't make you any more constipated than any other opiate. And I heard somewhere that constipation isn't necessarily related to dosage. As in, 4mg of Loperamide should have the same effect as 90mg in terms of slowing your bowels down.

MadWolfZX
01-03-2011, 09:30 PM
I would like to add that I also suffered some serious constipation after using loperamide, but I NEVER have issues with other opiates in this regard. Stool softeners and similar had little benefit combined with loperamide. But then I tried good ol' fashioned mineral oil. Using this with every dose of loperamide eliminates almost all constipation problems associated with moderate high lope consumption.

I'm-Nod-Addicted
01-04-2011, 01:46 AM
Loperamide?

Well no shit!

chemhead2222
07-08-2011, 06:24 AM
Loperamide is an opioid. Contrary to what most believe, its only LESS lipid soluable than other more common narcotics. Take 200 mgs a day for 6 months then go ONE day on nothing. You will be just as sick. If not more, and not a little kick after a binge either. Lope withdrawals are slowww. Just like the drugs onset and duration. I hear "it doesn't get me high" all the time. Just take more, I guarantee their is a special lope threshhold wth everyone, and tha if you take enough of the shit, youl be high as a fucking kite.:biggrin:

borohydride
07-08-2011, 08:20 AM
http://www.google.com/patents?id=KQo2AAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract#v=onepage&q&f=false

This is the original patent for Loperamide. They tested dozens of related drugs & loperamide is Example XXI & the 24 entry in the table of effects. The table has 3 columns. a)ED50 for antidiarrhoeal activity, b)ED50 for analgesic activity (tail withdrawal test) & c)ratio between a) & b).

So YES, loperamide certainly does have analgesic properties but it's 615x the dose required for antidiarrhoeal activity (0.13mg/kg : 60mg/kg). Codeine has an ED50 of 14.2mg/kg in the same test model.

There are a couple of simple modifications that can be made to the loperamide to make it's potency somewhat better. The 28th example in the table has an ED50 of 3mg/Kg (morphine was 2.1mg/kg). A single step to reduce both the p-Cl & the tertiary -OH is what is required... but then you end up with something 2/3 M.... not fantastic.

Spork
07-08-2011, 08:45 AM
You have to take a CYP3A4 inhibitor with loperamide to prevent it from being first pass metabolized to a high extent. Otherwise it's bioavailability is 0.3%

I find that with two tagamet, 20-30 mg is more than enough to totally keep me completely w/d free from a significant habit.

borohydride
07-08-2011, 08:48 AM
You have to take a CYP3A4 inhibitor with loperamide to prevent it from being first pass metabolized to a high extent. Otherwise it's bioavailability is 0.3%

Could you give a reference for that? I cannot see what would undergo 1st-pass & the related opioids are specifically very active orally. I always like to learn!

And of course the animal experiments used parenteral administration & therefore no 1st pass?

Larkin
07-08-2011, 09:48 AM
Could you give a reference for that? I cannot see what would undergo 1st-pass & the related opioids are specifically very active orally. I always like to learn!

And of course the animal experiments used parenteral administration & therefore no 1st pass?

boro, check out my other, new lope thread, i post a PDF from immodium saying it only has .3% oral BA due to high first pass metabolism

HistoryofMadness
07-08-2011, 10:23 AM
there are 3 issues here - WD's, maintaining, and getting high... this loperamide does not cross the blood brain barrier and therefore does not get you high...

there are plenty of WD and maintenance drugs that do not get you high.

kick this shit and defecate man you're poisoning your body

Larkin
07-08-2011, 10:27 AM
there are 3 issues here - WD's, maintaining, and getting high... this loperamide does not cross the blood brain barrier and therefore does not get you high...

there are plenty of WD and maintenance drugs that do not get you high.

kick this shit and defecate man you're poisoning your body

you sir, are wrong. I have gotten high from lope when i had a lower tolerance. IT DOES CROSS THE BBB, just not very well.

When i take lope everyday, i shit daily, but when i take morph, opana, oxy, dope. I am much more constipated then with lope.

the other WD and maint drugs you sort-of mentioned. are they otc and cheap like lope?

HistoryofMadness
07-08-2011, 10:34 AM
man you'd be better off buying poppy seeds and dextromethorphan.. have you ever heard of placebo?

re: your first post that you had been on nothing but lope and hadn't shit for a week...

and no, the others are not OTC...

p.s. we have discussed lope ad naseum on this board i am telling you it does not get you high, although it will help WD and it will help you maintain. say it with me, PLACEBO

borohydride
07-08-2011, 11:01 AM
you sir, are wrong. I have gotten high from lope when i had a lower tolerance. IT DOES CROSS THE BBB, just not very well.

When i take lope everyday, i shit daily, but when i take morph, opana, oxy, dope. I am much more constipated then with lope.

the other WD and maint drugs you sort-of mentioned. are they otc and cheap like lope?

Some of it indeed gets through, but it's a superb ABC-transport substrate so it gets pumped back out of the brain pretty well. Injecting loperamide is the next, logical step...

Disconnect
07-08-2011, 11:01 AM
when my tolerance was low, I'd get high off this stuff if I ate a bottle. I don't mean like "I think I have a buzz" either. I mean pin-pupilled, red-faced, "holy shit", high.

nowdays? you can fucking forget it.
but back then when I was only shooting dope a few times a week, it DID work. bet my ass on it.

Larkin
07-08-2011, 11:05 AM
Some of it indeed gets through, but it's a superb ABC-transport substrate so it gets pumped back out of the brain pretty well. Injecting loperamide is the next, logical step...

Well considering its only slightly soluble in water. how would we go about this? what about extracting and smoking it?

man you'd be better off buying poppy seeds and dextromethorphan.. have you ever heard of placebo?

re: your first post that you had been on nothing but lope and hadn't shit for a week...

and no, the others are not OTC...

p.s. we have discussed lope ad naseum on this board i am telling you it does not get you high, although it will help WD and it will help you maintain. say it with me, PLACEBO

yes, at first it did back me up for a week, but I was taking huge doses then and not doing anything to help it along. dope and morph will do the same thing.

now i regularly drink coffee and take stool softeners

I have read the posts about lope causing nauseousness and talked with chops directly. It doesnt do that to me at all, luckily. Even when i switched from lope to bupe, the worse i got was some soft-serve shits

is it placebo? no.

granted... it wont get me high NOW. But with a low tolerance... YES.. like disconnect said. Pinned pupils, everything, its actually probably better for me if people dont believe it, so cool.

Now i can maintain off of 50mg or so. so yeah at those doses its just for WD maintenance

Larkin
07-08-2011, 11:14 AM
sorry, double post

borohydride
07-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Well considering its only slightly soluble in water. how would we go about this? what about extracting and smoking it?

Water isn't the only solvent used in IV drugs - there are many.

Disconnect
07-08-2011, 11:29 AM
ethanol?

Larkin
07-08-2011, 11:30 AM
Water isn't the only solvent used in IV drugs - there are many.

such as.....? alcohol burns and is dangerous, and afaik its the only other solvent listed in the factsheet. What else is safe?

Disconnect
07-08-2011, 11:31 AM
such as.....? alcohol burns and is dangerous, and afaik its the only other solvent listed in the factsheet. What else is safe?

you can boil the alcohol off so you don't have to deal with it.
EDIT: actually, that might not work. I'm used to the concept of using alcohol for extracting (pod tea and the like), not solubility, not sure if this would work or not.
guess boro's got the answer.

borohydride
07-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Propylene glycol? Glycerol? There are actually a lot of different solvents used for IV drugs. It's a case of researching solubility in each...

strikks
07-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Follow-up:

Holy cow... definite opiesque feelings going on (hey I just fabricated my own word)... almost the same feeling when I'd take a couple of propoxyphene (Darvocet) on top of subs. But, as said above, it's a body high, not so much a head high. It's almost like taking real opiates would be like smoking cannabis and taking 20-40 mg of loperamide would be like eating a pot brownie. I just wanted to see what would happen if you did buprenorphine and loperamide together and that's about as best as I can describe it. I must say it did take a good solid 90 minutes to kick in. Fascinating—isn't it?

Has anyone else tried combining the two? I'm sure after my testimonial somebody else will. :cool: We know one another too well, don't we?

i thought i was crazy!!! i too felt a pretty nice buzz the day b4 my overdose fiasco...i was sick and took 100 mg lope then i took 24 mg subs (3) about 35 mins later and about 90 mins after that i felt high!!! then i found some MScontin later that day and it felt like a truck parked on my chest..like i couldn't breathe!!

but there is definitely something to the lope/bupe combo...for me anyway!! i am waiting to get sicker and i am gonna take some subs and lope again...MINUS THE LATER DOSE OF MORPHINE...I WILL MAYBE TAKE ANOTHER LOPE BUZZ

THIS MOM AND POP i got to has 12 count lope for one dollar.....everything they have is like that...cuz everything is a dollar...so when i get my refills i usually grab a couple....good to have is right!!

reddragon3668
07-08-2011, 02:01 PM
Lope has saved my ass on numerous occasions. I can't believe I actually sat around here suffering for years reading about it, never giving it a try until the last year or so. It doesn't get me high, but takes practically all wd symptoms away and will help me sleep from time to time. I usually take around 140mg a day. I actually have regular daily bowel movements while on it too. It doesn't affect my bowels at all except keep me from having the runs. Great stuff!

Funkit
07-08-2011, 05:36 PM
I'm not sure exactly how to remove the p-cl and tertiary -oh in a single step, but a simple esterification should take care of that hydroxyl group and thus prevent pgp activity from removing any of it whatsoever from the cns. now, the other issue is receptor binding.

Boro, you mentioned the effect of the p-cl on mor1; any idea of the effect of p-cl on kor? is lope even active an kappa sites? or is it mor only? seems to me that a lot of people get the itches and feel better but still lack that comfort feeling.

DucDucstfu
07-08-2011, 05:45 PM
It's not worth arguing with people who don't believe it. But I'm able to get a glow every day and it only costs me $6 a week. I never have to worry about getting sick. Sure it's not as great as a supply of real dope every day, but it's better than sobriety or withdrawls. And when I get real dope it's a lot better because out all goes to the receptors in my brain. lope +opana+ good weed = feeling amazing. Way way better than I ever felt when using way bigger doses of oxy. I don't care what anyone thinks, I fucking love lope!

strikks
07-08-2011, 07:49 PM
oops took 104 mgs and fell asleep lol since like 4pm didn't even take my subs yet....messed up the experiment

Boy
07-08-2011, 07:51 PM
400 2mg Loperamide HCL at Amazon for $9.40
Not to expensive to test with...I may try this, but don't have chemicals on hand.

DucDucstfu
07-08-2011, 08:25 PM
400 2mg Loperamide HCL at Amazon for $9.40
Not to expensive to test with...I may try this, but don't have chemicals on hand.
It's $5.95 for 400 at costco. It's awesome being able to dose every other day if you want to also. But I know the withdrawls are going to suck :(

drexl
07-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Lope is def a life saver I'm not the only one to swear by it but so is everyone else I know. Shit my boy was able to kick his sub habit of 4 years with a lope taper, that's not placebo!

Mixing lope with morphine and oxycodone= good times.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
07-08-2011, 09:07 PM

WTF?
WTF IS GOING ON HERE
DO NOT EVEN THINK OF INJECTING LOPERAMIDE
BORO THE NEXT LOGICAL STEP IS FOR YOU TO STFU
\This s a HARM REDUCTION site, it not your theoretically playground for what may happen if SOME WACKY MODE OF THEORY YOU HAVE IS FOLLOWED. DO NOT TURN THESE FOLKS INTO YOUR GUINNA PIGS ,

BORO- YOU WORK IT YOURSELF FIRST ( extract.. not possible )
THEN YOU INJECT LOPE INTO YOURSELF
THEN- IF YOU NOT DEAD,THEN COME BACK WITH TEST RESULT OF WACKY IDEA OF INJECTING LOPE

We have NO idea how strong or powerful LOPE could be, and NO idea if it even is enjoyable ,just because it an Opioid does NOT mean it going to take one to EUPHORIC LAND, Its maybe,many think, similar to Ctfenail family ( ELEPHANT TRANQUILIZER).

PLEASE EVERYONE DON'T BANG LOPE ,INSANITY
Not to mention that all we need in the USA, Boro, is to have someone injecting Lop ,with NO dosage baseline for it ,
Then prolly would not feel much,inject more and dro pfrom it, but it is one strong opioid AND COULD DROP YOU DEAD. THEN WE CAN KISS LOP GOOD-BYE................
A DEATH FROM INJECTING LOP an OTC med, IT will certainly get pulled on the market
When Lope was first intro to market, IT WAS A SCHEDULED SCRIPT ONLY MED-BTW

YES lop works great for short to medium length of time MAINTENANCE,it keeps your sick off
FUCK ALL-,LET" BE HAPPY IT even THERE NOW, and just swallow the fucking pills

HEY Strikks , be fucking careful what you dumping into your body. It obvious you need more knowledge of Subs,
It is possible to PWN YOURSELF with Subs AFTER TAKING A FCUKTOPN OF LOP.
TREAT LOPE LIKE ANY OTHER OPIATE, BE careful with subs and lope
if you must GET THE SUBS ON RECEPTORS FIRST
Then use the LOP
both subs and lop are VERY STRONG OPIATES, DON;T FUCK-AROUND WITH THEM
just use them as GOOD maintenance /comfort med

DO NOT BANG up/SHOOT UP LOPE EVER-
THEE END

wow???????

ausativa
07-08-2011, 09:25 PM
WTF?
WTF IS GOING ON HERE
\This s a HARM REDUCTION site, it not your theoretically playground for what may happen if SOME WACKY MODE OF THEORY YOU HAVE IS FOLLOWED. DO NOT TURN THESE FOLKS INTO YOUR GUINNA PIGS ,

THEN- IF YOU NOT DEAD,THEN COME BACK WITH TEST RESULT OF WACKY IDEA OF INJECTING LOPE

We have NO idea how strong or powerful LOPE could be, and NO idea if it even is enjoyable ,just because it an Opioid does NOT mean it going to take one to EUPHORIC LAND, Its maybe,many think, similar to Ctfenail family ( ELEPHANT TRANQUILIZER).

Not to mention that all we need in the USA, Boro, is to have someone injecting Lop ,with NO dosage baseline for it ,
Then prolly would not feel much,inject more and dro pfrom it, but it is one strong opioid AND COULD DROP YOU DEAD. THEN WE CAN KISS LOP GOOD-BYE................
A DEATH FROM INJECTING LOP an OTC med, IT will certainly get pulled on the market

YES lop works great for short to medium length of time MAINTENANCE,it keeps your sick off

HEY Strikks , be fucking careful what you dumping into your body. It obvious you need more knowledge of Subs,
Then use the LOP

THEE END

wow???????

^ITS TRUTH HE SPEAKS!
http://kesrock.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/martin_luther_king_pointing_finger.jpg

sourcecod
07-08-2011, 09:39 PM
LOL @ GnD post, though true

+1000 I was thinking of injecting this crap thank god I didnt

ausativa
07-08-2011, 09:49 PM
AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS RESEARCH YOU DRUGS.. YOU HAVE THE WORLDS INFORMATION ARE YOUR FINGERTIPS!!!
http://www.belch.com/img/pillcat.jpg

GOLD N DIEMONDS
07-08-2011, 10:15 PM
hey YOU GUYS ARE ALRIGHT <3-LMAO too ^^^^^^^^

i know folks thinks I be like furiously banging thee keyboad in angry'
BUTT- I never really been PISSED here, (true)
A little exictable??? perhaps-
and just want good info.out here I do care for other safety in pursuit of the high.

Haha---yes thee CAT ate them --Nice AUSATIVA :-)

TAKE GOOD CARE BROS

sourcecod
07-08-2011, 10:46 PM
no doubt.
I once believed there was some banging of the keyboard going on....
woops... we wouldnt wanna bang keyboards now would we? neither shall we bang lope... until Boro spikes first and reports back dead or alive

borohydride
07-09-2011, 03:12 AM
I'm not sure exactly how to remove the p-cl and tertiary -oh in a single step, but a simple esterification should take care of that hydroxyl group and thus prevent pgp activity from removing any of it whatsoever from the cns. now, the other issue is receptor binding.

Boro, you mentioned the effect of the p-cl on mor1; any idea of the effect of p-cl on kor? is lope even active an kappa sites? or is it mor only? seems to me that a lot of people get the itches and feel better but still lack that comfort feeling.

Good question - Loperamide MOR Ki = 3 nM, DOR Ki = 48 nM kor Ki = 1156 nM. For comparison, dextromoramide MOR Ki = 0.130000 (morphine is about 1).

In every example I can find (from the amidones & moramides), a halogen on any piperidine substituent vastly reduces activity. I haven't found the Ki s for deschloroloperamide but I suspect they are very similar (to loperamide itself). I assume the -Cl interferes with the agonist properties (or makes it mixed?) The surprisingly low Ki of dextromoramide leaves a big question-mark. Fentanyl has a much higher Ki... so does dextromoramide not reach the brain or is it pumped back out?

Loperamide appears to act as an strong opiate in experiments where it was administered intraspinally. This seems to suggest poor BBB penetration. I suggest esterification (propenyl?) may solve that issue. If you look at the R-4066 skeleton carefully it is a bit like those young girl/old woman illusions. Is it a methadone with a large N-substituent or a spiro-bemidone with a large N-substituent? In our case (deschloro/propenyl): is it a moramide with a large N-substituent OR is it a prodine with a large N-substituent?

As I mentioned, it seems that hydrogenation is the only way to remove said -Cl (where similar cases are documented) although NaBH4 would appear possible. In either case, that tertiary -OH won't stand up to extreme pH conditions. Anhydride + DMAP should do it...

Larkin
07-09-2011, 08:06 AM
WTF?
WTF IS GOING ON HERE

Then use the LOP

THEE END

wow???????

heheh... youre.. your crazy, I like you, but youre crazy

i love how in the midst of your cryptic messaged there is always little gems of common sense.

I wanted to see if i could stretch a bottle of lope longer with different roas. but yeah, anything other PO is silly. I would much rather not "unlock" its potential and have it around for WD instead of maybe figuring out a way to get fucked up from it, and then having it pulled from the shelves. definitely not worth it

GOLD N DIEMONDS
07-09-2011, 01:04 PM
heheh... youre.. your crazy, I like you, but youre crazy

i love how in the midst of your cryptic messaged there is always little gems of common sense.

I wanted to see if i could stretch a bottle of lope longer with different roas. but yeah, anything other PO is silly. I would much rather not "unlock" its potential and have it around for WD instead of maybe figuring out a way to get fucked up from it, and then having it pulled from the shelves. definitely not worth it

Heh-
CRAZY? ah perhaps-
though I prefer thee term "DEVIATES FROM THEE NORM"
BUTT- just had finished a 2 week LOPE only maintenance, maybe just a tad CRAZY -crazy fucking world I must fit in huh? naw!!!

THEE *COMMON SENSE* IS RIGHT ON THEE BUTTON
We have a great product available legally and cheap ($3-5/day)
which has SAVED a fuckton of folks from dreadful world of hurt -in WDs
what more could on ask for? Look at the VP of: $3= well on lope or fucking skin crawlin sick with WDs.

Can you image it even a signed for behind counter OTC product like pseudoephedrine?
as one ask for a "BOTTLE OF 600 TABLETS PLEASE" - and then find out the limit is 25 tablets/ SHIT
and SHIT happens pretty EZ now in these bad anti-drug climate now in USA.

So PO is the best and safest with proved track record

HEY I remember a THREAD ON PLUGGING LOPE- IDK if works??
BUTT, there would be a different ROA fer you- Larkin.
You go try it first -Then let me 'noses' how it goes.........
OKAY BRO? :-)

stay safe & well!!

Larkin
07-09-2011, 03:47 PM
Heh-
CRAZY? ah perhaps-
though I prefer thee term "DEVIATES FROM THEE NORM"
BUTT- just had finished a 2 week LOPE only maintenance, maybe just a tad CRAZY -crazy fucking world I must fit in huh? naw!!!

THEE *COMMON SENSE* IS RIGHT ON THEE BUTTON
We have a great product available legally and cheap ($3-5/day)
which has SAVED a fuckton of folks from dreadful world of hurt -in WDs
what more could on ask for? Look at the VP of: $3= well on lope or fucking skin crawlin sick with WDs.

Can you image it even a signed for behind counter OTC product like pseudoephedrine?
as one ask for a "BOTTLE OF 600 TABLETS PLEASE" - and then find out the limit is 25 tablets/ SHIT
and SHIT happens pretty EZ now in these bad anti-drug climate now in USA.

So PO is the best and safest with proved track record

HEY I remember a THREAD ON PLUGGING LOPE- IDK if works??
BUTT, there would be a different ROA fer you- Larkin.
You go try it first -Then let me 'noses' how it goes.........
OKAY BRO? :-)

stay safe & well!!

Ive been maintaining on lope myself, trying to taper but something always comes up. I think ill leaving the plugging up to a more adventurous user... woody?

Disconnect
07-09-2011, 04:34 PM
wouldn't lack of water solubility be a problem? I'll do it when I run out this month, which I know I will because I'm too broke atm to get more. Having to cut my use to bi-daily and feel like shit every other day.

but I'm not putting alcohol or glycerine up my ass.

HistoryofMadness
07-09-2011, 04:59 PM
ok look we've had this whole conversation.. by the time you spend all that money on lope and all that money and time extracting it with this magical as-to-yet-unfound compound, YOU MIGHT AS WELL BY SOME FUKING HEROIN.

i respect your sense of adventure but stop trying to reinvent the wheel...

if it won't get a "real" junkie high (re: it used to get me high when i only shot dope a few times a week <-- wtf a few times a week? get real pop some tabs and forget about it) THEN MOVE ON

its a nonstarter guys... find another chem... lope is too much work for the benefits

oh and btw i'll pin ur eyes and make u confused with a few pieces of SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT LOPE

lol

strikks
07-09-2011, 05:49 PM
i just snorted some lope in both nostrils ate a shitload and put a bunch up my ass 2 hours........ and NOTHING!!!!

Disconnect
07-09-2011, 05:56 PM
if it won't get a "real" junkie high (re: it used to get me high when i only shot dope a few times a week <-- wtf a few times a week? get real pop some tabs and forget about it) THEN MOVE ON

its a nonstarter guys... find another chem... lope is too much work for the benefits

oh and btw i'll pin ur eyes and make u confused with a few pieces of SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT LOPE

lol

yeah, I agree that as far as recreation goes its useless to anyone with ahabit. I use daily most of the time now but I didn't in december/november of last year (have to bidaily this month -- stipend doesn't come in til the 30th. Feels like shite)

still, the stfu about lope part made me giggle. all I meant to say was that it felt nice if no tolly was present, but that's not most of us, is it?

i just snorted some lope in both nostrils ate a shitload and put a bunch up my ass 2 hours........ and NOTHING!!!!

strikks, always the trooper. Sucks, man. What did you use to plugg? just curios

sourcecod
07-09-2011, 05:59 PM
so wait... did he spike yet? anyone? (sourcecod looks at boro....)

i did 50x lopes 3 days ago.
did 25x lopes yesterday
today i only took 10.
tomorrow im gonna 5
then 3
then 2
then 1
and hopefully into PAWS in no time. but fuck, i derail,
did he spike? anyone ?? sounds like problems but i wants to know if it gets pulled off without a death.

Disconnect
07-09-2011, 06:01 PM
this thread is as spikeless as a quadripalegic volleyball game.

strikks
07-09-2011, 07:03 PM
i just snorted some lope in both nostrils ate a shitload and put a bunch up my ass 2 hours........ and NOTHING!!!!\

i DO hope you know i was JOKING!!??!!??

<3

LMAO SOURCE!!

Disconnect
07-09-2011, 08:07 PM
i DO hope you know i was JOKING!!??!!??

sorry, man. diagnosed aspie. I suck at know what'sa joke and what isn't.
also quite zooted. see dinner menu thread.

Woody Bear
07-09-2011, 11:37 PM
Loperamide is practically insoluble in water (0.002%) according to it's Merck index entry (http://www.druglead.com/cds/loperamide.html). This means that plugging it is not going to be an effective route, because even if you plugged pure loperamide powder, there isn't as much movement up your ass as there is higher up your digestive track, and it's the movement that spreads out any plugged powder and enables it to be absorbed.

If you plug Loperamide powder, it would mostly sit in one place, and not move much, so the surface area the powder coats rectally, will be much lower then the surface area that would get coated with Loperamide powder if you took it orally, where any food and water would wash it down and spread it further along your digestive tract.

Loperamide is quite soluble in dichloromethane, but that would be toxic to consume. And Loperamide is sparingly soluble in ethanol, however mixing alcohol and opiates is dangerous, and the alcohol might not even offer any improved absorption over just taking the Loperamide orally.

I've not seen bulk Loperamide available in the UK, 30 tablets is the largest pack size I think we have here in the UK, and I think that would cost at least £5. Here in the UK you are better off buying codeine as 32x 8 mg codeine + 500 mg paracetamol tablets cost £1 - 1.25.

strikks
07-10-2011, 07:35 AM
sorry, man. diagnosed aspie. I suck at know what'sa joke and what isn't.
also quite zooted. see dinner menu thread.

lol dis no worries!!! i am just a bad joke maker!!!

borohydride
07-11-2011, 08:11 AM
http://www.scribd.com/doc/35984753/Journal-of-Medicinal-Chemistry-Volume-19-Issue-10-1976

Pages 69-74 discuss many, many analogues of loperamide-type drugs.

They state 'very low order of analgesic activity' which sort of reflects what the original patent stated. The fact that diphenoxylate was initially supposed to have no abuse potential, only to then be abused made them very cautious.

I I have stated, the stuff will do something at high doses, but it's limited BBB solubility & ABC-substrate properties means that it's really not very much. Of course, it will work on peripheral MOR receptors which may well help someone in withdrawal to feel somewhat better.

That -Cl actually makes the stuff weaker, I suspect it was added so a simple esterification didn't lead to an active drug...

Count Zero
07-11-2011, 09:10 AM
ok look we've had this whole conversation.. by the time you spend all that money on lope and all that money and time extracting it with this magical as-to-yet-unfound compound, YOU MIGHT AS WELL BY SOME FUKING HEROIN.

i respect your sense of adventure but stop trying to reinvent the wheel...

lol

STFU re: lope = shit the fuck up!

HistoryofMadness
07-11-2011, 09:54 AM
lol i know just being an asshole really but u guys have to know ur barking up the wrong tree... i'm telling you if there was any reasonably simple way or cheap way to do this there would be a million equally intelligent drug addicts doing it already... trust me i've chased this rabbit all you'll find is a dark hole in the ground.

borohydride
07-11-2011, 10:03 AM
lol i know just being an asshole really but u guys have to know ur barking up the wrong tree... i'm telling you if there was any reasonably simple way or cheap way to do this there would be a million equally intelligent drug addicts doing it already... trust me i've chased this rabbit all you'll find is a dark hole in the ground.

So, what was the stumbling-block? The hydrogenation? The esterification? The precursor & materials are cheap enough... Maybe the potency didn't make it worth the money?

borohydride
08-27-2011, 07:53 PM
http://www.google.com/patents?id=KQo2AAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4#v=onepage&q&f=false

Section 8, 19th item down (C = 615) - Loperamide

Note that four down is deschloroloperamide - x20 stronger as an analgesic (C = 300 which is still a lot!).

Esterification will no doubt also increase activity.

sourcecod
08-27-2011, 11:06 PM
youtube or it didnt happen.

chopstix
08-28-2011, 12:00 AM

I caught the "rabbit" and it worked, I was clean for months; then I moved up to WA for a bit and chipped a little, moved back to the new spot in Oakland and found an open air within a few weeks, and here I am swapping from M to Lope to (just tonight) Kratom..

Lope works, no fucking question, but I think there are probably some questions unanswered and possible risks in taking large doses for long periods that need to be addressed.

Keep playing in the rabbit hole, maybe someday you'll have something to contribute..

borohydride
08-28-2011, 03:49 AM
http://www.chemicalbook.com/CAS%5CGIF%5C302-41-0.gif
Piritamide

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6b/Loperamide.png
Loperamide

Simple dehalogenation is going to give the most active compound but it may require acetylation for solubility & BBB transfer.

What ever is done to this molecule, you will never reach M potency. Maybe codeine...

OpiXPO
02-10-2012, 06:56 PM
I've got something new to add here to the Lope thread. I just got back from the hospital from getting a "hdyrascan" to take a look at my gallbladder as its been giving me a lot of trouble since I got back in late december and started using lope very frequently. Turns out the nervous system that makes your gallbladder contract in a linear motion downward to push bile out into the GI track, for me its reversed its direction and is pushing bile up further into my gallbladder and getting blocked.

The doctors are telling me its the lope that has caused this action because of the way lope "poisons" the autonomic nervous system, and is now shutting my gallbladder down or something like that. I dont know if it truely is from the lope or not, but thats what I'm being told.

Fat Pie
02-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Oh great, another noob necro...

*sees OpiXPO*

Whoops...

OpiatedChronically
02-10-2012, 07:28 PM
I've got something new to add here to the Lope thread. I just got back from the hospital from getting a "hdyrascan" to take a look at my gallbladder as its been giving me a lot of trouble since I got back in late december and started using lope very frequently. Turns out the nervous system that makes your gallbladder contract in a linear motion downward to push bile out into the GI track, for me its reversed its direction and is pushing bile up further into my gallbladder and getting blocked.

The doctors are telling me its the lope that has caused this action because of the way lope "poisons" the autonomic nervous system, and is now shutting my gallbladder down or something like that. I dont know if it truely is from the lope or not, but thats what I'm being told.

OMFG. OK. This is yet another negative side effect more than likely caused by lope that I've read about! That's it, I'm gonna really make an honest effort to taper down and stop using lope, get my tolerance down so that I can start taking my morphine as prescribed again and get the same great pain relief that I was getting before I started fucking off with my meds.

I'd rather be in moderately high pain everyday of the month instead of a couple weeks of great days with little pain and then a couple weeks of almost nothing but lope and totally unbearable pain. I've gotten into such a bad habit, I don't know how I can keep being so fucking careless (hahaha, as if I don't really know)

I know I've said this many times before, but too many scary stories keep popping up involving lope and health problems, I've just got to stop taking a little extra here and there for pain and for pleasure, it adds up and then I end up maintaining on lope cuz I'm a broke dick and can't afford nor can I find dope, subs, 'done, etc....FUCK LOPE!!!

GOLD N DIEMONDS
02-10-2012, 07:48 PM

How much and How often where you taking lope.
and if Lope an opiate is 'causing 'this why don't othere high amounts of other opiates cause the same thing?
obviously you told then=m of yourlope usage? Correct

I have a friend, big guy he is that had similiar issue and NEVER took a pain pill or lope, the removed the gall bladder, ( not real ususal) and now he has been more fuck up from that surgery

and
Personally I was told last year of a similiar issue with a supposed 'blocked -inflamed bile duct,' I use subs for out of time days then, no lope and really back then didn't have many days, as pods were still plenty a flow. Long storyshort the bile duct is part of a bigger issue, actaully the least of me worries.

what is it they want to do ( beside 10k in tests)
if it Lope stopping stop alievate the problem. Correct?

I would suggest ( depending ?) you wait a few month, try no lope and seek a second opion NEVER mentioning LOPE
very interesting

THANKS FOR SHARING PERSONAL STUFF, BUDDY

OpiXPO
02-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Well, the lope being blamed for it is completely by my father as I'm staying with my parents at the moment, and he's the chief of medicine at the hospital he practices at. He's noticed all the lope bottles laying around, and thats why hes blaming it on that. The doctors that administered the test dont know about the lope usage at all.

His feelings on it are that the lope being a fully synthetic opiate, it in high doses causes nerve damage to the parasympathetic system in the GI system, and its why my gallbladder reversed the contraction direction of the bile.

I have no intentions what so ever of getting surgery at the moment as its not really painful, its just really uncomfortable as if there was a bunch of pressure building in the right upper quaderant. Its still running 65% activity (thats how much of the dye was pushed out of the gallbladder within the aloted time span) so its not like I'm in any serious medical danger.

I've been taking doses between 120-200mg over the past few weeks, however I've stepped down to 40mg currently, taking daily or every other day.

Sydewayz
02-16-2012, 11:04 AM
I can honestly say this helped me get off opiates and if it wasn't for this I would have probably lost my job, I had no idea about it until reading about it on this sight.. I have even told some of our patients that have overdosed they should consider trying it and how it saved me, I just hope they at least gave it a chance..

Indy
02-16-2012, 02:38 PM
Well, the lope being blamed for it is completely by my father as I'm staying with my parents at the moment, and he's the chief of medicine at the hospital he practices at. He's noticed all the lope bottles laying around, and thats why hes blaming it on that. The doctors that administered the test dont know about the lope usage at all.

His feelings on it are that the lope being a fully synthetic opiate, it in high doses causes nerve damage to the parasympathetic system in the GI system, and its why my gallbladder reversed the contraction direction of the bile.

I have no intentions what so ever of getting surgery at the moment as its not really painful, its just really uncomfortable as if there was a bunch of pressure building in the right upper quaderant. Its still running 65% activity (thats how much of the dye was pushed out of the gallbladder within the aloted time span) so its not like I'm in any serious medical danger.

I've been taking doses between 120-200mg over the past few weeks, however I've stepped down to 40mg currently, taking daily or every other day.

It's totally possible but I haven't seen any real proof other than what Spork posted, and that was basically them saying that it could cause false positives for certain enzyme level tests. I don't doubt YOU at all, but we all know how doctors love to blame anything and everything on drugs. "Hm, your stomach has a hole in it...well it's not really uncommon, it happens randomly to a lot of people. What's that? You smoked a joint once 5 years ago? YEP THAT'S DEFINITELY WHAT CAUSED IT"

On the other hand we don't really know much about megadosing lope so it can't be ruled out.

strikks
04-14-2012, 09:38 AM
lope is great....i have taken like 300 mg in two days every 6 hours once it builds up in your system it really holds you down!!!!!

borohydride
04-14-2012, 12:58 PM
I have posted elsewhere to patents on much more potent analogues as well as a 2-step route to them from loperamide... and it still doesn't reach M. I've posted the links to proof of the MPTP-like metabolites & a paper discussing why it isn't such an issue (low dose, limited time) in normal use... all else is speculation but if people were told that they could buy MPPP but it may contain MPTP, would they still use it? There is no right answer to that, but that is the position, as I currently see it.

HandMeSomeOpiates
06-13-2012, 11:40 PM
Post deleted*
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVBLvitvG_A&feature=relmfu)

ausativa
06-13-2012, 11:56 PM
its almost over a year old, actually..

HandMeSomeOpiates
06-14-2012, 12:00 AM
its almost over a year old, actually..
You're right. Epic fail....

ausativa
06-14-2012, 12:01 AM
and, i would hope that any regular to opiophile would know, now, that lope, does NOT get you high.

HandMeSomeOpiates
06-14-2012, 12:07 AM
and, i would hope that any regular to opiophile would know, now, that lope, does NOT get you high.
Like I said I put it in the wrong thread. I never said it got you high. I def know lope doesn't get you high, just a miracle for opiate W/D. Not once did I mention it getting you high in my post...if you even read it. *Deleting initial post*

ausativa
06-14-2012, 02:38 AM
that wasnt intended towards you, bro.

frankie says relax

HandMeSomeOpiates
06-14-2012, 03:01 AM
that wasnt intended towards you, bro.

frankie says relax

10-4

Sabiancym
11-24-2012, 11:10 PM
When I had a heavy Pod habit I always had a bottle of lope on standby for the times when my packages were delayed for whatever reason. 30mgs and all of the withdrawal symptoms were gone. I didn't feel high, but I didn't feel sick at all.

Nowadays my lope usage is dramatically increased. I'd say I use it 30% of the time, and not just for w/d control, but also because I've found a surefire way for me to get "high" from it. It's not as good as my pods, but I definitely feel it. Sometimes it's pretty damn strong.

Here's what I do:
I take 1000mg of Cimetidine and then wait 45 mins.
Then I take anywhere from 70-150mg of lope.
Chase that with a big glass of 100% grapefruit juice.
*optional* Sometimes I'll drink some tonic water for the quinine, a pgp inhibitor. I'm not sure how much this affects the high, but it seems to do at least enough to justify drinking it.

It takes a long time for it to kick in for me. If I was in W/D I'll notice the symptoms go away after an hour, but the "high" doesn't really hit me for a couple hours and gets stronger over the next 4-5. Another awesome thing about lope is that it's half life is 10-12 hours. I can take a dose of this and not get sick for a day and a half.

The downside is obviously the constipation and stomach issues. I was very regular with just pods and morphine, but this lope definitely stops me up. I don't ever take a normal dump. Instead I take mini dumps once or twice a day.

I'm a little worried about the long term effects. I have thrown up multiple times when I was really feeling it 6 or so 8 hours in, so I'm not sure if it's the normal opiate puke that can happen, or if I'm having more serious stomach issues.

Overall, I'd say this is a godsend for people who need to bridge the time between whatever they're using. I buy a box of 144 (2 x 72) 2mg pills at Walmart for $8.88. That's the best I've found around here. Walgreens is almost double the price. 72 for around $8 or 200 for $20.

Der Alte Krieger
11-25-2012, 12:26 AM
When I had a heavy Pod habit I always had a bottle of lope on standby for the times when my packages were delayed for whatever reason. 30mgs and all of the withdrawal symptoms were gone. I didn't feel high, but I didn't feel sick at all.

Nowadays my lope usage is dramatically increased. I'd say I use it 30% of the time, and not just for w/d control, but also because I've found a surefire way for me to get "high" from it. It's not as good as my pods, but I definitely feel it. Sometimes it's pretty damn strong.

Here's what I do:
I take 1000mg of Cimetidine and then wait 45 mins.
Then I take anywhere from 70-150mg of lope.
Chase that with a big glass of 100% grapefruit juice.
*optional* Sometimes I'll drink some tonic water for the quinine, a pgp inhibitor. I'm not sure how much this affects the high, but it seems to do at least enough to justify drinking it.

It takes a long time for it to kick in for me. If I was in W/D I'll notice the symptoms go away after an hour, but the "high" doesn't really hit me for a couple hours and gets stronger over the next 4-5. Another awesome thing about lope is that it's half life is 10-12 hours. I can take a dose of this and not get sick for a day and a half.

The downside is obviously the constipation and stomach issues. I was very regular with just pods and morphine, but this lope definitely stops me up. I don't ever take a normal dump. Instead I take mini dumps once or twice a day.

I'm a little worried about the long term effects. I have thrown up multiple times when I was really feeling it 6 or so 8 hours in, so I'm not sure if it's the normal opiate puke that can happen, or if I'm having more serious stomach issues.

Overall, I'd say this is a godsend for people who need to bridge the time between whatever they're using. I buy a box of 144 (2 x 72) 2mg pills at Walmart for $8.88. That's the best I've found around here. Walgreens is almost double the price. 72 for around $8 or 200 for $20.

I seem to find myself from time to time sitting there with a belly full of lope waiting on that goddamn unreliable mail person,too.
Neither rain nor snow nor dark of night my ass...
I never really get high from the Lope but it sure is a Godsend for WDs IME. I never had much luck with it before I started taking Cemetazine ,too.
Recently I took Omeprazole with it and it not only seemed to make it work better but I didnt get as nauseaus from it as I had been getting plus my mom has a ton of it as they been sending her a bottle of it a month and she never takes but a couple.
I saw this in the Wiki on Lope':
Concurrent administration of P-glycoprotein inhibitors such as quinidine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinidine) and its other isomer quinine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinine) (although much higher doses must be used), PPIs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proton_pump_inhibitor) like omeprazole (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omeprazole) (Prilosec OTC) and even black pepper (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pepper) (piperine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piperine) as the active ingredient) could potentially allow loperamide to cross the blood–brain barrier (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood%E2%80%93brain_barrier). It should however be noted that only quinidine with loperamide was found to produce respiratory depression, indicative of central opioid action.[6 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loperamide#cite_note-6)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loperamide
Next time I need Lope' I think i'll experiment with parachuting a handfull of black pepper, just in the intrest of junkie science.

I get my Lope from amazon and I think you can get likev 800 tablets for $12.00 which is about the best deal I have found other than shoplifting

I have a horror of actualy getting strung out on lope' so whenever I do have to take it for a week or two I always try to make it a taper and take two less each day or at least one a day.

borohydride
11-25-2012, 02:08 AM
I would ask all heavy loperamide users to leave their brain to science so we can see what, if any, the damage is...

Der Alte Krieger
11-25-2012, 04:21 AM
I would ask all heavy loperamide users to leave their brain to science so we can see what, if any, the damage is...

Do you want just the brain or the whole head?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2VudmjN8Zi4/TY-94iTuZpI/AAAAAAAAAAY/1U7SqWP3CiM/s1600/frankenstein.jpg

borohydride
11-25-2012, 06:31 AM
Do you want just the brain or the whole head?

Just the brain (less cutting that way).

http://www.biocfarm.unibo.it/aunsnc/images/Coronal%20Forebrain%20MRI/MRI+Slab,%20Substantia%20Nigra.gif

Note the cavity in the middle where the substantia nigra was before MPPP+ destroyed it. It's quote possible that continuous, high-dose loperamide will do the same thing (although over a few years rather than overnight as seen in the victims of badly-made MPPP...

Der Alte Krieger
11-25-2012, 06:40 AM
I suspect my substancia nigra to be low in melanin, will that make a difference?

borohydride
11-25-2012, 07:30 AM
I suspect my substancia nigra to be low in melanin, will that make a difference?

A piperidine-containing compound enters the substancia nagra and is oxidized. It gaits a charge and so cannot leave this portion of the brain. The charged particle kills neurons. The image is of someone stricken by MPP+. With MPP+ all of the cells are killed within hours but the loer & of MPP+-like compounds for loperamide take several years. It's been shown in animal models...

Larkin
11-25-2012, 10:03 AM
ill donate my brain, just tell me where to sign up.

and FWIW, when i made this OP i wasnt using other opiates, so "high" at the time was subjective to low tolly and no other drugs being used. take 100mg in that situation and you will definitely get "high"

lister40
12-24-2012, 02:03 PM
Loperamide definitely gets me high. I've been taking doses between 100mg to 200mg for about 3 months. The only issue I've had is the constipation.

I read that snorting drugs does bypass the BBB, but I also read (in this thread specifically) that loperamide is not water soluble which apparently means it can't be snorted. Can lope be smoked or vaped? I read people's thoughts on plugging. I definitely get high from lope. I don't think people should be saying that it's impossible to get high from it since there are many people actually addicted to lope taking it daily and some are actually able to get a high from it.

I don't take any CYP450 inhibitors with it either. I'm looking to buy some the next time I go to the store. (either Pepcid AC or Tagamet, i dont think i've ever had grapefruit juice, but would buy it for this.)

Der Alte Krieger
12-24-2012, 04:53 PM
I submit this video without any commentary except I could listen to this guy all day long, he cracks me up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFavmKiGiNs

Benz
12-24-2012, 05:30 PM
So, what's the general consensus on loperamide from the US crew?

Is it worth buying online for doing your rattle in an emergency or not? It seems clear it effects everyone markedly differently, are they more likely to be effective than not?

Benz

FACE
12-24-2012, 06:43 PM
I submit this video without any commentary except I could listen to this guy all day long, he cracks me up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFavmKiGiNs

I've done almost too much quality dope today and have been in the holly jolly Christmas spirtit, even in long lines at crowded stores. Somehow, the first 1:30 seconds of that video rapildy brought on an acute case of dope rage so intense that I heard myself involuntarily say "SHUT UP!" as I fumbled to pause it. Between the instability of the camera, his impromptu attempt to clean it, and the guys voice and inability to complete a thought it was unbearable. I find it strange that video induced such anger. Now I have to go to youtube and read the comments/descriptons. Dope makes me weird?!

"

The Paregoric Man
12-24-2012, 06:46 PM
So, what's the general consensus on loperamide from the US crew?

Is it worth buying online for doing your rattle in an emergency or not? It seems clear it effects everyone markedly differently, are they more likely to be effective than not?

Benz

They don't have OTC lope in the UK? I'm pretty sure you UK peeps can get much better stuff OTC for an emergency, codeine linctus and J Collis Brown Mixture(some kind of paregoric mix?) or hell do a CWE on some Paramol and you have a shot of dihydrocodeine.

Der Alte Krieger
12-24-2012, 08:17 PM
I've done almost too much quality dope today and have been in the holly jolly Christmas spirtit, even in long lines at crowded stores. Somehow, the first 1:30 seconds of that video rapildy brought on an acute case of dope rage so intense that I heard myself involuntarily say "SHUT UP!" as I fumbled to pause it. Between the instability of the camera, his impromptu attempt to clean it, and the guys voice and inability to complete a thought it was unbearable. I find it strange that video induced such anger. Now I have to go to youtube and read the comments/descriptons. Dope makes me weird?! "

Yeah, I can see it affecting you that way, but for some reason the guy just tickles the shit out of me. There's three or four more of his videos.

I don't know a lot about Hasidics but I've never seen one block his hat like that. Maybe one of y'all New Yorkers can enlighten me, is that kosher? Or is he like a rebel?

TheGreatMalinko
12-24-2012, 09:13 PM
Sounds like a rebel doctor to me DAK. Merry Christmas my fellow good people of the board!

lister40
12-24-2012, 10:34 PM
So I have ~50mg of loperamide powder extracted with 91% isopropanol. I'm curious what I should now do with the powder. Which of these is the best ROA for this powder? Insufflation, Plugging, Vaporizing, Smoking, or sublingually? I've seen conflicting information on whether or not some of these methods will work.

Thoms
12-24-2012, 10:57 PM
Why extract it and not just eat the pills? You won't get high no matter what you do if you in wd it will help, most likely a lot depending on your habit.

The Paregoric Man
12-24-2012, 11:06 PM
So I have ~50mg of loperamide powder extracted with 91% isopropanol. I'm curious what I should now do with the powder. Which of these is the best ROA for this powder? Insufflation, Plugging, Vaporizing, Smoking, or sublingually? I've seen conflicting information on whether or not some of these methods will work.

Lope is supposedly almost insoluble in water, so plugging would likely not work at all. Snorting or sublingually would work fine as the drug is ending up in your stomach eventually anyway where the real absorbtion is likely occuring. I don't know if vaporizing or smoking would even work.

I'm honestly kinda interested how loperamide and diphenoxylate are both almost insoluble in water, yet when taken orally they are both quickly absorbed. Is it the amount of liquid in the stomach or the acid conditions, or the supposedly base conditions of the small intestine and bile?

Oh and something I found interesting is that a particular brand of cheap lope called lomide from India will actually turn my tongue numb and cause a kind of hot flash/kind of prickly skin feeling but still no help with any mental symptoms.

lister40
12-25-2012, 10:42 AM
Why extract it and not just eat the pills? You won't get high no matter what you do if you in wd it will help, most likely a lot depending on your habit.

I was high from lope when I wrote that post lol. I get high from it everyday.

Lope is supposedly almost insoluble in water, so plugging would likely not work at all. Snorting or sublingually would work fine as the drug is ending up in your stomach eventually anyway where the real absorbtion is likely occuring. I don't know if vaporizing or smoking would even work.

I'm honestly kinda interested how loperamide and diphenoxylate are both almost insoluble in water, yet when taken orally they are both quickly absorbed. Is it the amount of liquid in the stomach or the acid conditions, or the supposedly base conditions of the small intestine and bile?

Oh and something I found interesting is that a particular brand of cheap lope called lomide from India will actually turn my tongue numb and cause a kind of hot flash/kind of prickly skin feeling but still no help with any mental symptoms.

I've read that it's very slightly soluble in water. I'm gonna check out the temperatures it's been tested at because it could be more soluble in hot water or cold water.

About Lope being quickly absorbed, I know it takes 2 hours for the high to kick in, so I don't know if that means it's slowly absorbed or quickly. I'm pretty sure a drug doesn't have to be water soluble for you to take it. Xanax (alprazolam) is not soluble in water, but it obviously works, and I assume is quickly absorbed since it takes 20 minutes typically for the effects to kick in.

Btw, I was on Subs for a few years, then they became too expensive so I started with Loperamide. Lope is much cheaper compared to Subutex/Suboxone. I don't have insurance so Subs are pretty expensive.

If I were to attempt to smoke it, how would I do it with a powder? I tried to smoke it by putting the powder between two sides of tinfoil. It produced a lot of smoke, and was rather harsh.

I'm thinking about plugging it.. snorting may be out of the question. I snorted a line last night, and my nose is still messed up from it. I typically snort oxys/opana, and my nose is never this bad. It doesn't have a burning or painful sensation, (lol I lost the ability to feel pain in my nostrils from snorting), it's just really dry almost, and annoying.

Benz
12-25-2012, 11:10 AM
They don't have OTC lope in the UK? I'm pretty sure you UK peeps can get much better stuff OTC for an emergency, codeine linctus and J Collis Brown Mixture(some kind of paregoric mix?) or hell do a CWE on some Paramol and you have a shot of dihydrocodeine.

Because J Collis Browne's Mixture is about £6 odd for 20mg of morphine & peppermint oil (and obviously you need more than one). If you have enough for that, you can buy a bag of smack.

We do have it OTC here but not in large quantities. I'm talking about ordering some from the 'net for a planned rattle.

Benz

Thoms
12-25-2012, 12:27 PM
More power to ya brother but That doesn't answer the question why extract it, it's not snort able or injectable or anything like that I mean I'm all for getting the most out of you drugs it just seems like a case of effort vs reward man. No desrespect do what ever works for ya bro:)

lister40
12-25-2012, 02:12 PM
More power to ya brother but That doesn't answer the question why extract it, it's not snort able or injectable or anything like that I mean I'm all for getting the most out of you drugs it just seems like a case of effort vs reward man. No desrespect do what ever works for ya bro:)

I extracted it to test out snorting it. It reduces the amount of powder considerably. It will be easier to plug/snort/anything with less powder.

candyman20
12-25-2012, 02:28 PM
why the fuck would you snort lope, sorry but thats just fuckin nuts

lister40
12-25-2012, 06:05 PM
why the fuck would you snort lope, sorry but thats just fuckin nuts

It's not nuts if it gets you high. Intranasal drugs can possibly bypass the BBB, and it definitely avoids first-pass allowing more loperamide to get into your bloodstream. I just don't think you can snort it because of it's low water solubility.

candyman20
12-25-2012, 06:07 PM
It's not nuts if it gets you high. Intranasal drugs can possibly bypass the BBB, and it definitely avoids first-pass allowing more loperamide to get into your bloodstream. I just don't think you can snort it because of it's low water solubility.
your trying to snort an over the counter anti diarrhea medicine, i mean call me a drug snob but theres just somethin wierd to me about trying to abuse an anti diarrhea med. and even if it does get you which i highly fucking doubt it probly doesnt even compare to herioin

jimmyfingers
12-25-2012, 06:23 PM

What do you mean it gets you high? High as in nodding, and drooling with your head in a bowl of ice cream?

Indy
12-25-2012, 06:38 PM
your trying to snort an over the counter anti diarrhea medicine, i mean call me a drug snob but theres just somethin wierd to me about trying to abuse an anti diarrhea med. and even if it does get you which i highly fucking doubt it probly doesnt even compare to herioin

All opiates are anti diarrhea medications, so if you've ever snorted any kind of opiate you've done it too, lol. But even besides that, it really doesn't matter what you want to call a drug, the actual chemical has the same effects whatever you want to call it. Viagra was originally a heart medication.

lister40
12-26-2012, 04:51 PM
What do you mean it gets you high? High as in nodding, and drooling with your head in a bowl of ice cream?

I never take high enough doses to nod, but it gets me the warmth of an opiate buzz. It's not as good as oxy/heroin obviously. It's probably on par with hydrocodone, which I can't really even get high off of anymore. Loperamide is cheaper per high than hydrocodone/oxy. I take between 100-200mg to get high. It costs me $21 for 1,200 pills. It will easily clear any W/D symptoms from other opiates, but if you take high enough doses, you'll get a high from it.

It's an opiate. An opiate is an opiate. [I guess technically opioid.]
I've been taking lope for several months. It definitely gets me high. It's not the best high, but it's pretty decent for how cheap it is. I used to do oxy/fentanyl/opana. I had a pretty decent tolerance. I went on bupe [suboxone and subutex] for like 2 years, then tried to ween down, but the w/ds were awful, so I used loperamide to get past the w/d, but now I take lope to get high.

More Feen
12-26-2012, 05:18 PM
Late this afternoon I was snowed-in, and all out of my DOC.

Scavenging the deeper recesses of my closets, I found several (expired) loperamide tabs. I took only 3 (6mg), and odd enough, I didn't feel high, but did feel well--and did behavior that I usually only do when on opiates.

So buying a bottle, and keeping it around can pay off.

M F

lister40
12-27-2012, 07:21 AM
Late this afternoon I was snowed-in, and all out of my DOC.

Scavenging the deeper recesses of my closets, I found several (expired) loperamide tabs. I took only 3 (6mg), and odd enough, I didn't feel high, but did feel well--and did behavior that I usually only do when on opiates.

So buying a bottle, and keeping it around can pay off.

M F

Interesting. That's a pretty small amount. Maybe even that amount can help with some W/Ds.

Honestly, If I was in full fledged addict mode, I would keep several bottles of loperamide around incase my dealer ran out. I already declared it a miracle drug, but obviously a bit premature since we don't know the type of side effects/damage it could do at higher doses over long periods of time. I called it a miracle drug because it should get anyone out of withdraws. I don't even use potentiators (CYP3A4 inhibitors) with loperamide to get high. I take doses between 100-200mg. I'm interested in trying my regular dose with all the quinidine/piperidine/Prilosec/Tagamet/Grapefruit Juice. I'll buy one of these potentiators this week and report on the result.

I, along with every opiate addict, clearly hate opiate withdrawals. I am super weak when it comes to withdrawals. I have a hard time powering through them. I have used lope so many times to prevent withdrawal when I ran out of Subutex. I see so many posts about Loperamide not being able to get you high, and sometimes even see people say it won't help withdrawals. My personal experience is that it gets me high, and obviously it's removing my W/D symptoms if I'm high from it. I would give this as a gift to any opiate addict who is running low on their DOC. I really wish we could add a Loperamide subforum because there is always a lot of interest in it on these and other forums. It would help us organize our experiences to see what the best dosage to use to combat withdrawals. It just kinda hurts me knowing there are tons of addicts who are in w/d from opiates, and will just have to suffer through it because they don't have the information about lope. I've been in that spot w/ no DOC, and it's the worst.

Anyway, I'll post the results of my potentiator experience.
Btw, I tried to snort some of that extracted lope, but it was too difficult. It was like inhaling it.. When I snorted it, it would just go down my throat, really strange.. It made me cough.. the only drug that I've snorted that made me cough.

6-MAM
01-14-2013, 08:38 AM
Well I have a very small tolerance and no access to opiates I tried lope to see if it would get me anything.

I took 60 mg at about 3:30 yesterday on an empty stomach.

About 20 min in I have to take a shit, all opiates do this to me at first. About 40 min take another shit. TMI I know but important. Stomach feels full and bloated so I take a quick sprint.

It helps move the lope around and it kicks in fully in a hour. It’s not unusual for me to feel whole pills of oxy in 15 min on an empty stomach with me.

It felt like my body was opiated but not my mind. My legs were relaxed and numbish just like with any other opiate, and there were times when I swear I was about to feel good, but it never came. felt like taking 20-30 mg of hydrocodone. It was defiantly not placebo. But my pupils were normal and I could pee. But 20-30 mg of hydro wouldn't make those things happen ether.

I shat this morning. I think I'm immune to the constipation lope causes. All opiates make me stopped up for at least a day. Lope did nothing.

I'm going to try 100 mg next time.

My tolerance is low, 30 mg of oxy at once would probably give me a brief nod if I sat down.

Also, boro quoted 60mg/kg for analgesic effects correct? That would be about 4350 milligrams for me. I would be dead. I think the zero should be removed. 6mg/kg would bring me at 435 mg. Thats still way to much. I just don't know. Nor really believe it. 60 produced at least a threshold, I doubt the dose response curve would be that crazy.

I must be mistaken.

The Paregoric Man
01-14-2013, 11:30 AM
A piperidine-containing compound enters the substancia nagra and is oxidized. It gaits a charge and so cannot leave this portion of the brain. The charged particle kills neurons. The image is of someone stricken by MPP+. With MPP+ all of the cells are killed within hours but the loer & of MPP+-like compounds for loperamide take several years. It's been shown in animal models...

Would this also be an issue with diphenoxylate? I've been using it in 50mg doses almost daily for years now..........yikes!

Larkin
01-14-2013, 03:47 PM
Well I have a very small tolerance and no access to opiates I tried lope to see if it would get me anything.

I took 60 mg at about 3:30 yesterday on an empty stomach.

About 20 min in I have to take a shit, all opiates do this to me at first. About 40 min take another shit. TMI I know but important. Stomach feels full and bloated so I take a quick sprint.

It helps move the lope around and it kicks in fully in a hour. It’s not unusual for me to feel whole pills of oxy in 15 min on an empty stomach with me.

It felt like my body was opiated but not my mind. My legs were relaxed and numbish just like with any other opiate, and there were times when I swear I was about to feel good, but it never came. felt like taking 20-30 mg of hydrocodone. It was defiantly not placebo. But my pupils were normal and I could pee. But 20-30 mg of hydro wouldn't make those things happen ether.

I shat this morning. I think I'm immune to the constipation lope causes. All opiates make me stopped up for at least a day. Lope did nothing.

I'm going to try 100 mg next time.

My tolerance is low, 30 mg of oxy at once would probably give me a brief nod if I sat down.

Also, boro quoted 60mg/kg for analgesic effects correct? That would be about 4350 milligrams for me. I would be dead. I think the zero should be removed. 6mg/kg would bring me at 435 mg. Thats still way to much. I just don't know. Nor really believe it. 60 produced at least a threshold, I doubt the dose response curve would be that crazy.

I must be mistaken.

That post should really be annotated with a DO NOT TRY.

I took like 300mg once and was sick for a good 36 hours.

I made the OP 2.5+ years ago and im regretting it at this point BUT... I do stand by the fact that if you have a very low tolerance and a low expectation of what "high" is, lope will do the trick.
Not "High as in nodding, and drooling with your head in a bowl of ice cream".. But even yesterday i took ~150 mg and took a similar nap that i would with half that amount of hydroc.

So its not recreational by any means. But if you dont have a habit, or just kicked one, and you are having a bad day. Lope will give you a glow and make you feel more comfortable. I take it everyday, and poop just as much. When i started taking it i noticed a similar warmness in the legs that morphine gave me, which i enjoyed with both drugs.

I also take omeprazole (except last week when i had to take a Z-pack, and it says not to mix with magnesium antacids), and it certainly doesnt hurt, but any help is slight at best.

Would this also be an issue with diphenoxylate? I've been using it in 50mg doses almost daily for years now..........yikes!

Im pretty sure diphenoxylate is a totally different drug. better in terms of euphoria and abuse

Layne
01-14-2013, 04:15 PM
All lope does for me is give me a really dry mouth and makes me feel really bleh. I'm glad other posters are able to get relief from it but it doesn't work universally , it definitely doesn't give me a tinge of relief.

LuckyNumber13
01-14-2013, 04:50 PM
All lope does for me is give me a really dry mouth and makes me feel really bleh. I'm glad other posters are able to get relief from it but it doesn't work universally , it definitely doesn't give me a tinge of relief.

Same here, constipated, bloated, and a dry mouth. No relief, and definitely nothing even remotely close to a high.

To each his own though.

6-MAM
01-15-2013, 07:41 AM
That post should really be annotated with a DO NOT TRY.

I took like 300mg once and was sick for a good 36 hours.

So its not recreational by any means. But if you dont have a habit, or just kicked one, and you are having a bad day. Lope will give you a glow and make you feel more comfortable. I take it everyday, and poop just as much. When i started taking it i noticed a similar warmness in the legs that morphine gave me, which i enjoyed with both drugs.

I agree on everything, some people seem to get really bad constipation, might be dangerous. I doubt overdose would be a problem to the majority of people, but I suppose it could happen.

I've never had a habit, but I've been taking opiates for long enough that I have a permanent tolerance. So maybe someone with absolutely none would get euphoria.

The first opiate I tried was darvocet, and it was blissful, the best opiate experience I've ever had. But no matter how long I go without using, darvocet will never be recreational again. At least not in the longest length times I've abstained.

SO with that being said, someone with NO (as in never used them) opiate tolerance might find it recreational.

borohydride
01-15-2013, 08:01 AM
I think you will find that lope has affinity for other receptors - calcium channel, acetylchloline, kappa opioid and whatnot. Plus it's a substrate for the ABC-binding cassette so it gets thrown out of the brain actively.

From one guys near-death on this stuff, I'm thinking that dose-response is biphasic and when you have enough to overcome ABC transport, suddenly brain levels go up really fast in a BAD way.

I've posted a lot of reference to loperamide & it's relatives. If you find a (safe, simple, cheap) way to remove the -Cl then your left with something x20 more potent as an analgesic... something in the codeine range!

BTW snorting doesn't bypass BBB!

alowishus
01-15-2013, 08:25 AM
I've never had a habit, but I've been taking opiates for long enough that I have a permanent tolerance.

I know we've (not you per-say but others here over the yrs) have gone back-n-forth about this - BUT WTF does that mean exactly.
Habit vs permanent tolerance???? :rolleyes:

You must be a CPP'er.
I want you to just stop all opie's CT and see if that "habit" rears it's fucking head? ;):evilgrin:

Unless what you are saying is that you don't use but maybe 3-4x a month. Then I understand what you're saying. But for anyone that is taking any form of opie for any reason everyday call it whatever you need too but you gots a habit.... right?

The Paregoric Man
01-15-2013, 09:55 PM
Im pretty sure diphenoxylate is a totally different drug. better in terms of euphoria and abuse

Thats all true and it crosses the BBB, but it is still a piperidine derivative.

6-MAM
01-16-2013, 10:10 AM
Unless what you are saying is that you don't use but maybe 3-4x a month. Then I understand what you're saying. But for anyone that is taking any form of opie for any reason everyday call it whatever you need too but you gots a habit.... right?

I mean I've never had a physical addiction. I don't have access to opiates all the time, hence even fucking with lope. Longest I've went with no opiates is a year, because I'm not social and in south carolina they don't have poppy seeds, and buying online sucks.

And in that time my tolerance went way down yes but never where it was before I ever used. Thats what I call a permanent tolerance. 4 darvocets will never have me nodding again. As it did when I was 13.

I use maybe 2x a month if I'm lucky. And still do 60 mills of oxy in about 6-8 hours for a nod.

I think some people on here forget that 30 mg of oxy in a completely opiate nontolerant might very well send them into an OD. Most people can't handle a whole 10 mg perc, they get sick. My father inlaw, who's very opiate naive, cant even take a half a 10. He gets sick and very drowsy. I hear this a lot. Imagine 30. But 30 to me would have me happy for about 2 hours. Even though I've never had a habit, and I only use a few times a month.

Hope that helps.

The Paregoric Man
01-16-2013, 11:09 AM
I think some people on here forget that 30 mg of oxy in a completely opiate nontolerant might very well send them into an OD. Most people can't handle a whole 10 mg perc, they get sick. My father inlaw, who's very opiate naive, cant even take a half a 10. He gets sick and very drowsy. I hear this a lot. Imagine 30. But 30 to me would have me happy for about 2 hours. Even though I've never had a habit, and I only use a few times a month.

Hope that helps.

This is very variable among people, I've posted before about how amazed I am opiate naive people will say 8mgs of dihydrocodeine is too much and is making them sick. Doctors too will be like oh boy this is the extra heavy duty shit......5mg vicodins LOL.

I tried large doses of codeine and hydrocodone and never really felt anything, first time I got a GOOD high/nod was washing a pound of potent poppy seed. Next dose I was no longer nodding :( I gave a girl a tiny, tiny sip of that PST and she was vomiting for hours I felt horrible. I seem to have an innate tolerance.

6-MAM
01-16-2013, 11:46 AM
My mom thinks 5 mg hydro is heavy duty! She passes out!

She also thinks the reason I like opiates so much is because she gave me paregoric as a toddler. She said I kept crying for more!

alowishus
01-16-2013, 02:53 PM
I mean I've never had a physical addiction. I don't have access to opiates all the time, hence even fucking with lope. Longest I've went with no opiates is a year, because I'm not social and in south carolina they don't have poppy seeds, and buying online sucks.

And in that time my tolerance went way down yes but never where it was before I ever used. Thats what I call a permanent tolerance. 4 darvocets will never have me nodding again. As it did when I was 13.

I use maybe 2x a month if I'm lucky. And still do 60 mills of oxy in about 6-8 hours for a nod.

Hope that helps.

60mg ain't that big a tolly, I'd said middle of the road maybe. But I know what you are saying, for me two lortabs in the day and I was fucked for hours; lost in bliss - now I don't even bother with them. One 5mg and my girl is out cold - SOOOO wish I could trade with her.
I know my tolly can go up in as little as 1.5 days; the same dose from yesterday won't even come close as it did 18 hours ago.

HydroMoreFound
01-16-2013, 03:02 PM
Will this thread just die already! There's a ton of misinformation in it.

Maybe someone should start a new lope thread so this one can just rest in peace.

CatMother
01-16-2013, 04:33 PM
Misinfo or no, I think I'll try it if I can get my sorry ass to a drugstore tomorrow...would I find this with the laxatives? or close?

I am gonna look like the world's oldest sick junkie and wanna get outta there asap.

LuckyNumber13
01-16-2013, 04:53 PM
Misinfo or no, I think I'll try it if I can get my sorry ass to a drugstore tomorrow...would I find this with the laxatives? or close?

I am gonna look like the world's oldest sick junkie and wanna get outta there asap.

yeah it will be in the same section. Careful though, this stuff can really back you up.

flowergirl
01-16-2013, 06:54 PM

Yes, and the store brand will be cheaper. Be sure that what you're buying contains only loperamide hydrochloride.

alowishus
01-16-2013, 07:56 PM
Yes, and the store brand will be cheaper. Be sure that what you're buying contains only loperamide hydrochloride.

I just grabbed a bottle real fast one time and paid and left - got home and it had extra goodies: it was the anit-gas kind.... :(

Incubus13417
01-16-2013, 09:14 PM
Sorry if this is really off topic, but I was recently reading up on Multiple Sclerosis, which is an autoimmune disease that attacks certain portions of your CNS, but also attacks your blood-brain barrier making it easier for compounds and cells (ie. there have been found to be elevated levels of T-Cells in the spinal and cerebral fluid of patients with MS - these types of cells are normally not present in those areas as the BBB doesn't allow them to cross over). So, if MS is an autoimmune disease that attacks the BBB, making it less specific as to what it will allow in, maybe MS patients could get some sort of high from loperamide? I'd be interested to hear any thoughts or input from people on here with MS. Just curious.

Peace & Happy Nodding
-Incubus

Larkin
01-16-2013, 10:12 PM
Sorry if this is really off topic, but I was recently reading up on Multiple Sclerosis, which is an autoimmune disease that attacks certain portions of your CNS, but also attacks your blood-brain barrier making it easier for compounds and cells (ie. there have been found to be elevated levels of T-Cells in the spinal and cerebral fluid of patients with MS - these types of cells are normally not present in those areas as the BBB doesn't allow them to cross over). So, if MS is an autoimmune disease that attacks the BBB, making it less specific as to what it will allow in, maybe MS patients could get some sort of high from loperamide? I'd be interested to hear any thoughts or input from people on here with MS. Just curious.

Peace & Happy Nodding
-Incubus

im sure it would take less to get the stuff into the receptors in the brain... but a high is doubtful, especially because someone who has MS would have some sort of pain meds. IMO, even when you take enough to get pinned pupils and some itching, its still not euphoric. It gets rid of any chills or the uncomfortable feelings

Maybe someone should start a new lope thread so this one can just rest in peace.

this thread turned 2 years old before you even joined good sir.

northernstar
02-28-2013, 05:06 PM
Trade there is two ways to get a better high from lope well 3 but the last involves chemistry and u can PM on me if you wanna know more. Anyhow,
1... Take 5 grams of mannitol and hope when you boot the 130 to 200 MC lope in vodka u hit the window of BBB permeability just right. About 15 to 20 min wait.
2 ( better) eat lots of lope and Abbott 15 min later use a, methadone syringe to inject about 5ml of mannitol saturated water. Boom.

CanadianColdWater
03-08-2013, 01:34 PM
From what I've been reading, this actually "works" but it also requires polysorbate-80 or something besides just the mannitol, if I'm not mistaken.

The high is supposed to be similar to a 4 day demerol high. No thanks.

Would eating a few packs of mannitol-laced sugar free gum do the trick? Or do you need obscene amounts of mannitol?

They have been cutting coke with mannitol for years. I know it's also used as sweetener and baby laxative, but there have been studies on its cellular effects potentiating ALL opiates and not just lope. This is interesting.

HydroMoreFound
03-08-2013, 02:15 PM
From what I've been reading, this actually "works" but it also requires polysorbate-80 or something besides just the mannitol, if I'm not mistaken.

The high is supposed to be similar to a 4 day demerol high. No thanks.

Would eating a few packs of mannitol-laced sugar free gum do the trick? Or do you need obscene amounts of mannitol?

They have been cutting coke with mannitol for years. I know it's also used as sweetener and baby laxative, but there have been studies on its cellular effects potentiating ALL opiates and not just lope. This is interesting.

I think you'd have to do large amounts of mannitol-laced coke for it to have any effect as a potentiator ;)

CanadianColdWater
03-08-2013, 02:24 PM
I think you'd have to do large amounts of mannitol-laced coke for it to have any effect as a potentiator ;)

Very true. ;) I didn't really suggest using mannitol laced coke as a potentiator for opiates or something. Nor do I think that the addition of mannitol to the cocaine would have any potentiation on the cocaine itself.

I guess we are talking about grams and grams of the stuff. It's actually taking a lot of everything to make this "perfect storm" reaction work. One guy described injecting the lope as like injecting a thick slurry.

port rhombus
03-08-2013, 05:46 PM

I use erythritol to sweeten iced coffee. That's like mannitol, right? And cheap iced cream often contains polysorbate-80. Those are nanoparticles, right? Is there some way I can give myself MS, then bang some homemade sugar-free coffee-flavored iced cream loperamide slurry? I already have to deal with neuropathic pain, so MS would be no biggie.

Oh! And methadone be damned--I could probably get some sweet pain meds again if I had MS! And the best part? I could just sell my pain meds for ridiculous prices and stay high on DIY loperamide shakes 24/7.

Rich and high! Now that's the life!

Edit: has anyone ever tried acetylated iced cream? I'm setting up a trial O-acetyl-erythroicedcreamloperamide lab as I type this.

chemboy7
03-08-2013, 05:53 PM
Talking about Polysorbate-80 Polybutylcyanoacrylate nanopartical coated Loperamide? It definitely works IV but good luck getting your hands on any.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9098875 (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9098875)

port rhombus
03-08-2013, 05:57 PM
^^^ Someone's totally going to read that and inject super glue. Or at least ask about it.

It's called harm production.

chemboy7
03-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Can't stop a dumbass from being a dumbass... that ain't my fault.

baysteve
03-08-2013, 10:40 PM
I just took 8mg and can smell what I had for breakfast.