PDA

View Full Version : HALFWAY HOUSE:what should i expect and a general description

KoDeInaaaae
05-24-2010, 02:33 AM
I made a topic like this the other day ago but for some reason someone moved it to the treatment forum and thats a private forum and no one can post in it which dosent make sense since no oone can post to tell me what a halfway house is like lol,i noticed when i tried posting because someone asked me to elaborate on how im getting punished for oding and it didint post..so if this looks like a familiar thread,that is why
So mods please,please,please do not move this,especially to a private forum since i made this topic to get people feedback and experience in a halfway house. anyways....

I might have to do house arrest at a half way house because of my overdose on Morphine 2 weeks ago...

Before my overdose i was just supposed to do house arrest for 6 months due to dirty piss for weed and i was on zero tolerance..i can go more in depth about it if u want me to..its kinda stupid how that worked out for me 2

but because of my overdose this is how it went:

My case manager told me about this.

I dont no how she found out because i thought i was fine because of Doctor-Patient confidentiality or relationship or what not,but i guess it dosent cover overdoses,or maybe she found out a different way but that dosent matter now because she did find out.

She pulled me out of class and said that shes going to recommend to her superiors that i get sent to a half-way house while on house arrest and i asked her why,and she said "that im very "sick" ". I found this awfully ironic since she had told us that the only one to label us as an addict is ourselves. lol I also dont see how she made this determination or diagnosis since i was only in her class twice and seems like a helluva short time to determine if someone has a problem or label someone "very sick". I also only had 3 dirty drops (dirty piss) 2 for weed and 1 for morphine. Its not like a melted through the fucking cup like my guy lord infamous from the song oxycontin lmao

but you know what im saying,its not like ive been dirty multiple times for "hard drugs" like opiates.meth,or benzos to show that im actually addicted to any substance or that i have an obvious problem besides this first and only overdose. its not good but still. If anything the only thing they can label me addicted to is maybe marijuana,so i dont see why they deem a house necessary

But this happened in the the transitional period of me on probation switching to house arrest which is when i get my anklet on,Which i was supposed to get last week but i still dont have my house phone which they need in order to track me

If they actually say that i have to go to a 1/2 way house im going to contest it or appeal it to my case managers superiors or whomever makes that decision or has the most pull because i remember reading on the official rules that i have a right to appeal there choice of treatment that they deem necessary..

If i do that im going to say or ask if theres any other options because like i said earlier they dont really have that much evidence of me being an addict which i feel a half way house is designed for,not a chipper per se..
But im going to say like cant i be on house arrest till i get a dirty drop since this traumatic event and my mom finding me dead pretty has got me to look at my drug use in a different light and my od was partly due to me slowing down and having a relapse and me not knowing my tolerance or something of that nature.
They also made me take over my Drug and alc classes again and its my 2nd time going through them.We have 3 phases in this program and i have to do all of them and the frist time i had to start them over i was 2 classes away from completing phase 1 and this second time i was only 2-3 classes in,they also had me take phase 1 and 2 together,and my case manager who said i was very sick is my teacher in my phase 2 class....But im going to say like these classes are really helping me alot, especially these phase 2 classes(its like group therapy) so can i do house arrest and just continue what we were doing.
something of that nature just anything to keep me away from a house..

------------------------------------------------------
But if i actually do have to go to a half way house what can i expect and what is the day to day life like,especially when im going to be on house arrest tin one...both are going to be an experience for sure.

and if i do have to go im actually going to try and commit to sobriety and maybe only smoke spice products
(jwh-xxx containing mixtures) and maybe just maybe do fentanyl since i can only get that every once and a while like less then once a month and they dont test for that. but the amount i get depends on which dealer( anywhere from 250-500 mcg (mylan) from my guy that can deliver and 1250 mcg(watson) from my other guy but he dosent deliver so i think hes out of the question..

but these are the questions and concerns i have

1.What do you do there day to day,hour to hour..like what activities are there to keep you from being bored and to helo keep you sober?

2. Is there internet there and are you allowed to bring any electronics? like my ipod/iphone or a laptop

3.Do you get your own room? or do i share with a couple of people? does each room get a tv?

4. I heard theres alot of drugs there and thats going to suck if i actually commit to being sober

5.who all stays there? is there like a staff or do the occupants like govern themselves?

6. are you allowed to have guests over like my mom or sump? or my girlfriend. I heard you are allowed to bring people over but u cant have any females in your room so no fucking.

7. Am i allowed to bring any personal objects with me? like my electronics or even my own pillows and blankets?

i may have more questions but ill ask them whenever they come up

mods please dont delete or move this, and if u do move please dont move to a private forums and please dont delete this if anything delete the other one because this one is better

chopstix
05-24-2010, 03:03 AM
1.What do you do there day to day,hour to hour..like what activities are there to keep you from being bored and to helo keep you sober?

2. Is there internet there and are you allowed to bring any electronics? like my ipod/iphone or a laptop

3.Do you get your own room? or do i share with a couple of people? does each room get a tv?

4. I heard theres alot of drugs there and thats going to suck if i actually commit to being sober

5.who all stays there? is there like a staff or do the occupants like govern themselves?

6. are you allowed to have guests over like my mom or sump? or my girlfriend. I heard you are allowed to bring people over but u cant have any females in your room so no fucking.

7. Am i allowed to bring any personal objects with me? like my electronics or even my own pillows and blankets?

Call the house, only the residents or managers can answer these questions. In my experience, you get about a month to find a job, you have to do chores, attend house meetings, usually go to AA, and can expect to be bottled at any point in time - it can be a very positive experience, or it can be a nightmare. Usually a semi-strict environment but with much more outside freedom than inpatient. They're all different though, I've been in cushy ones and not so cushy ones, and I've seen managers that were totally using and being complete hypocrites the whole time, but they still have a lot of power over you.

I don't know about other states, but in CA I've lived under *heavy* prison mentality type management, they were nearly all recent cons and it sucked ass. I didn't stay long. Do some research if you can..

losangeleslifer
05-24-2010, 03:03 AM
Yea, I remember I posted in that thread. I can tell you how it was in the sober living home that I stayed in for a couple of years. They all have different rules, and structuring, but I answer some of your questions from my own experience.

I made a topic like this the other day ago but for some reason someone moved it to the treatment forum and thats a private forum and no one can post in it which dosent make sense since no oone can post to tell me what a halfway house is like lol,i noticed when i tried posting because someone asked me to elaborate on how im getting punished for oding and it didint post..so if this looks like a familiar thread,that is why
So mods please,please,please do not move this,especially to a private forum since i made this topic to get people feedback and experience in a halfway house. anyways....

I might have to do house arrest at a half way house because of my overdose on Morphine 2 weeks ago...

Before my overdose i was just supposed to do house arrest for 6 months due to dirty piss for weed and i was on zero tolerance..i can go more in depth about it if u want me to..its kinda stupid how that worked out for me 2

but because of my overdose this is how it went:

My case manager told me about this.

I dont no how she found out because i thought i was fine because of Doctor-Patient confidentiality or relationship or what not,but i guess it dosent cover overdoses,or maybe she found out a different way but that dosent matter now because she did find out.

She pulled me out of class and said that shes going to recommend to her superiors that i get sent to a half-way house while on house arrest and i asked her why,and she said "that im very "sick" ". I found this awfully ironic since she had told us that the only one to label us as an addict is ourselves. lol I also dont see how she made this determination or diagnosis since i was only in her class twice and seems like a helluva short time to determine if someone has a problem or label someone "very sick". I also only had 3 dirty drops (dirty piss) 2 for weed and 1 for morphine. Its not like a melted through the fucking cup like my guy lord infamous from the song oxycontin lmao

but you know what im saying,its not like ive been dirty multiple times for "hard drugs" like opiates.meth,or benzos to show that im actually addicted to any substance or that i have an obvious problem besides this first and only overdose. its not good but still. If anything the only thing they can label me addicted to is maybe marijuana,so i dont see why they deem a house necessary

But this happened in the the transitional period of me on probation switching to house arrest which is when i get my anklet on,Which i was supposed to get last week but i still dont have my house phone which they need in order to track me

If they actually say that i have to go to a 1/2 way house im going to contest it or appeal it to my case managers superiors or whomever makes that decision or has the most pull because i remember reading on the official rules that i have a right to appeal there choice of treatment that they deem necessary..

If i do that im going to say or ask if theres any other options because like i said earlier they dont really have that much evidence of me being an addict which i feel a half way house is designed for,not a chipper per se..
But im going to say like cant i be on house arrest till i get a dirty drop since this traumatic event and my mom finding me dead pretty has got me to look at my drug use in a different light and my od was partly due to me slowing down and having a relapse and me not knowing my tolerance or something of that nature.
They also made me take over my Drug and alc classes again and its my 2nd time going through them.We have 3 phases in this program and i have to do all of them and the frist time i had to start them over i was 2 classes away from completing phase 1 and this second time i was only 2-3 classes in,they also had me take phase 1 and 2 together,and my case manager who said i was very sick is my teacher in my phase 2 class....But im going to say like these classes are really helping me alot, especially these phase 2 classes(its like group therapy) so can i do house arrest and just continue what we were doing.
something of that nature just anything to keep me away from a house..

------------------------------------------------------
But if i actually do have to go to a half way house what can i expect and what is the day to day life like,especially when im going to be on house arrest tin one...both are going to be an experience for sure.

and if i do have to go im actually going to try and commit to sobriety and maybe only smoke spice products
(jwh-xxx containing mixtures) and maybe just maybe do fentanyl since i can only get that every once and a while like less then once a month and they dont test for that. but the amount i get depends on which dealer( anywhere from 250-500 mcg (mylan) from my guy that can deliver and 1250 mcg(watson) from my other guy but he dosent deliver so i think hes out of the question..

but these are the questions and concerns i have

1.What do you do there day to day,hour to hour..like what activities are there to keep you from being bored and to helo keep you sober? Most will require you to be employed and will give you a certain amount of time to get a job. I was on disability, so I didn't need to work.

The home I was in had internet access, but you had to have your own comp. I had my I POD and used my room mates comp.
3.Do you get your own room? or do i share with a couple of people? does each room get a tv? I had to share a room with 2 other guys. When I moved to another home, I paid more rent and shared my room with 1 guy. We had a TV and some dudes had a couple in their room. Earphones come in handy. Also, there ae rules about making noise in the rooms after a certain time. Rooms were generally for sleeping.

The houses I were in were as clean as they could get. Anybody high or drunk was "ratted" on as it was considered your house commitment to report. The management drug tested regularly. I have heard of homes where people turn a blind eye though. Generally the house was "safe" for getting and staying sober.

5.who all stays there? is there like a staff or do the occupants like govern themselves?In my house, it was just the occupants and elected chair person. Kind of looked after things and interacted with the manager (manager lived downstairs).

Guests were ok as long as they were okayed by room mates and of course were sober. No women allowed in rooms. The alley in back of the house was notorious for car fucking LOL.

I had all of my own personal things. Especially bedding. You have an alloted area of space, which you can imagine is limited with 3+ people in a room. (bunk beds)

i may have more questions but ill ask them whenever they come up

mods please dont delete or move this, and if u do move please dont move to a private forums and please dont delete this if anything delete the other one because this one is better

VM me if you want any specifics. Like I said, all places are different.

The house was very 12 step oriented, and required so many AA/NA meetings per week. More if you are new. Less depending on clean time.

nick
05-24-2010, 04:41 AM
Hell,go!! You'll make some great contacts.

Any sarcasm is directed at the treatment system not K.

Chipper
05-24-2010, 04:57 AM
At least when in maintenance, you can keep a low profile and remain fairly anon.

But this is the opposite: all sorts of friendships are forged quickly when you consider the proximity and time spent together.

Got anything in common ? Plenty, actually ...

chopstix
05-24-2010, 04:59 AM
Oh and in response to q#6: while living in a house (the last house I was in, 14mos) where my house manager was fucking the female house (a few blocks away) manager, in his room while we were all in the house, and neither made much effort to hide it; I was fucking a recent graduate, staff member and resident of the female house (same person), in literally *every* room and horizontal surface of *both* houses while everyone else was away at work, on a regular basis. We got away with it for quite awhile, like 11mos, then moved in together.. I met her the first day I was in that house at an AA meeting.

So ya, sex happens in the program, a lot; but again, it really depends on the house, some are much more lax than others..

The_Chef
05-29-2010, 08:58 PM
Dear god, I don't think I could ever handle that kind of living situation. I couldn't take dorm room living situations back in college (freshman year it was mandatory and I lived in apartments for the next three) where you can drink, drug and fuck to your heart's content. I can't possibly imagine doing it sober. How is living with a bunch of sketchy strangers with little to no privacy at all conductive to staying clean? At least jail and prison give you the cute little uniforms.

chopstix
05-29-2010, 09:19 PM
^^ You might be surprised at what you're capable of.

After shooting dope for a decade or so and maybe a couple years either in jail or on the streets, a sober life can start to get seem pretty appealing.. Happiest, most productive years of my life have been heroin free.

I'm guessing you haven't been shooting dope long..

duck
05-29-2010, 10:21 PM
^^ You might be surprised at what you're capable of.

After shooting dope for a decade or so and maybe a couple years either in jail or on the streets, a sober life can start to get seem pretty appealing.. Happiest, most productive years of my life have been heroin free.

I'm guessing you haven't been shooting dope long..

Do NOT question The_Chef's experience level -- he reassures us all the time of just how "down" he is. The_Chef, he knows whats up, according to The_Chef.:p

jimmyfingers
05-29-2010, 10:52 PM
After my second rehab, my counselors were pounding into my head and my parent's head that I needed to be in a halfway house. My family and loved ones were urging me to go. I agreed to go check it out and I made a big deal of setting me up with a 'cush" house.

The place was inside a nice apt building. It had 3 rooms and 3 beds inside these tiny ass rooms. Twin sized bed and a big wooden chest w/lock at the end of the bed to put your stuff in.

They piss test you once a week at random, and they were serious about this rule after talking to some of the guys.

The person in charged lived in the apt complex and would pop in at any time since he had a key.

I think they made every person sign a contract stating they could search your room at any time, but I am not 100 percent on this.

You had 2 weeks to get a job or the guy in charge would find you a job doing some type of manual labor.

90 percent of the guys that were in their were mandated by the court to complete six months. In New Jersey, it was standard practice for someone arrested fro drugs to sit in jail until a bed became available at a rehab. After the rehab, they have to go to a half way house.

I did not care for it because they charged you 500 dollars a month to live there, but it includes everything.

I though that price was a major ripoff to share a small apt with 9 other guy

If I was in trouble with the law at the time, I would have gone. If I was serious about getting clean at the time, I would have gone

The_Chef
05-30-2010, 12:18 AM
Do NOT question The_Chef's experience level -- he reassures us all the time of just how "down" he is. The_Chef, he knows whats up, according to The_Chef.:p

When you're down it's pretty easy to figure out what's up: everything but you.

Yeah, I was high as fuck and wording stuff poorly but my main point stands: communal living sucks. Most people like privacy, calm and stability and a living environment without those things doesn't seem all that conductive to sobriety.
Now I realize that this is part of the point: learning to cope with stressors without drugs and all that keen shit. However, in creating these self-contained little worlds (group homes, "sober houses" and the like) I feel like they are undermining the whole point of recovery. A self-contained smallish community with a single goal (getting and staying clean) is a far cry from the way that the world works. The stressors you have to deal with in the "real world" bear little resemblance to the ones you would face in a halfway house. Yeah, it's great to have a support group in the form of this self-contained community and, once you leave it, AA/NA meetings or something similar. Still you can't stay in meetings 24/7. Most of the time the support just ain't there. This is where the real problem starts: isolation. Most people, even friends and family, don't understand addiction (or any of your other psychological quirks for that matter) and really don't give enough of a fuck to try and understand it. At the end of the day you're on your own in a world that doesn't give a flying fuck about you or your problems. To create an artificial community where people are compelled to give a fuck is at best disingenuous and at worst not at all conductive to recovery.

So yeah, maybe I'm just an antisocial sociopathic asshole but I don't like the idea of communal recovery. A support network is a good idea but too often it is used as an end to itself. Addiction is a personal problem (you dig yourself into the hole, you are getting yourself high etc) and it needs a personalized treatment. Recovery is supposed to be about recognizing the various factors that led you into addiction in the first place and hopefully being able to learn to deal with them without drugs/alcohol/gambling/porn/whatever. I just don't see how sleeping in a fucking bunk bed and sharing sob stories with other people achieves this goal.

You happy now bitch?

KoDeInaaaae
06-13-2010, 06:33 AM
Well an update to my situation,i am for sure going to a halfway house while on house arrest...

now i have one more question and its concerning the contract that most if not all halfway house's make you sign. Someone in my drug and alc classes told me that he didint read the fine print on the contract and signed up for a year.

basically what would the repercussions be for breaching the contract? Lets say im done with the probation and house arrest but im still under the half way house contract...what could happen? is it like legally binding?

blackman
06-13-2010, 06:45 AM
Nuthin will happen, man. It's not legally binding. I just broke my contract yesterday. It was a 6 month contact and I left after a little more than a month.

I just lost my deposit. That's it.

jimmyfingers
06-13-2010, 09:39 PM
Dear god, I don't think I could ever handle that kind of living situation. I couldn't take dorm room living situations back in college (freshman year it was mandatory and I lived in apartments for the next three) where you can drink, drug and fuck to your heart's content. I can't possibly imagine doing it sober. How is living with a bunch of sketchy strangers with little to no privacy at all conductive to staying clean? At least jail and prison give you the cute little uniforms.

What an idiotic comment

jacky
06-14-2010, 12:32 PM
what to expect from a halfway house experience......

probably depends.

but...

I knew a guy who was in a shabby little halfway house....he ended up using most of the way through it...and months later, when he was set up dealing again, he started selling to the "house father" at the halfway house...it ended up that the guy running the place had been using the whole time.

my ex wife and I checked into a couple of halfway houses in San Jose CA.
within a week she relapsed and ran off to the downtown park and hooked up with a couple of gangbanger/peace punk types....imagine, doing food not bombs while you try and extort money out of your husband with your new boyfriend. I was pretty much OK with the situation, because I had put up with about a year of her abuse and stupidity...I knew it was a hopeless situation, and I had hoped to get her the same help my family was putting forth....once she bailed...it was a strange sense of relief.
but, I did tell her she was going to get herself raped living like she was.
and a few weeks later she was raped at gunpoint by a 55-60 year old guy

the halfway house system was pretty large. we would have meetings every two weeks with all the halfway houses.
it was cheesy, baptist revival type of stuff, ...people singing kenny rodgers ballads, handclapping....real goofy shit...
with alot of hardcore types, alot of people gettin out of prison, alot of people just trying to stay out of prison.

my wife and I were self admin types....we were NOT court ordered. I swear, out of almost a thousand people, we were the only people self willing to enter that halfway house system.

I paid 500$ a month to stay in a room with 6 other guys.
pizza nights made for some real nasty conditions.

there was something like 16 people living in that place. within weeks I had to go to city hall to listen to neighbors lying and crying about the halfway house....I had hardly lived there for any time, and I was subjected to a few hours of abuse by around 100 neighbors lined up to complain while the judge yelled at them that we were only discussing the permit to move a wall 6 inches so we could take on 2 more guys.

its a sleazy business really.

within weeks somehow, mostly because I was not a felon, I was actually put in charge of piss testing people with a senior house resident. he was a gangbanger, skinhead type...that probably had more affiliation with black and mexicans than whites.
we were using dope within a month or so....chipping.
with a bunch of alcoholics, and meth addicts, we were set up, know one really could tell that we were using. they didnt know dope. I actually only knew of a few people in that system that were using dope....it was mostly crack, coke, meth, alcoholics.

I checked out of that halfway house willingly, because I had a court date back in Idaho.
they sent me with a note that I could give to the judge, hoping to have me sent back to the halfway house after I did my time.
I was so busy at that fucking place, working all day, getting little sleep with too crowded of conditions, all the damn pointless meetings. it was hell the first month......not bad...just shitty.
by the 2nd month I was cut my freedom, got a job, and could start staying out on the weekends at least one day and night.
so jail sounded like a good option at that time. I kept the note and didnt tell the judge what I had been doing, the last place I wanted to go was back to that halfway house. too much pointless work.

it was a racially loaded environment....alot of bickering between mostly the white and black guys.

dont get me wrong, there were some real good times at that place. I met some interesting people. it was good to have some fella's around when my wife decided to take the plunge and leave me.
it was a hole in the wall where I could store my stuff.
some of the most thrilling relapses I have had.

but mostly pointless.

as far as I could tell, that halfway house system of some 16 houses,....was corrupt to the bone.
it was mostly a money making scheme.
most of the help was left to so called "anonymous" self help groups.
the house had one meeting a night, monday through friday...at around 8 pm.
this was in 1997-98,

perhaps the piss testing is cheaper now, and more people get piss tested at these places...
or maybe they just charge the tenant/member of the halfway house now for more in depth testing..
the people with parole/probation are definitely watched more than people like me who were self admitted.

Shadowsblaze
06-14-2010, 12:44 PM
Jacsky should write short stories, nice little tale. Sucks K hope you get a good location and manage to get through this in good spirits. Stay in touch if you can but don't leave your laptop laying around, it will disappear.

KoDeInaaaae
06-14-2010, 01:44 PM
damn this sounds like its going to be hell for a 19 year old kid...i think im fucked honestly,i have until the 21st of june to i think find out atleast some info or to get enrolled im not sure..how long does the process take to actually get in?

Im wondering because on the 19th im pretty sure i get some patchs,if so im going to buy all of them and im going to smuggle some in. .im going to stick them to the inside of my shirt or some shorts or pants,i smoke em anyways so im not worried about the adhesive.

Doin the time seems so much more benificial and the easy way out that us humans constantly look for.

idk hook a brotha up with some positive reinforcement..it would be much appreciated..
and i started talkin to this girl that i seem to like and looks so much better then me,daaamn lifes ruff

KoDeInaaaae
06-18-2010, 07:20 AM
BUMMMP,I suppose...

but DAMMN im that hated here? cant show any love?

but mon its for sure Mon. i get admitted...Im Fucked..

I no there just has to be some more information about halfway houses with a community of "addicts" call urslef what u wnat but yea fa sho. . .

What are ur experiences there? and i have to admit im an alcoholic(admit means say im one) in order to go there....isint that like self-sniching?(dunno the word but admitting ur at fault,law wise.)

coastal
06-18-2010, 02:02 PM
Hey Man,

Just try and look at this whole deal as an opportunity. Stop fighting the inevitable - you're going into a crazy situation, but you will no doubt come out a different person. Sometimes it's important to get a fresh perspective, which will surely occur in a halfway house.

Make sure that your medical needs are taken care of, especially if you are coming off of a decent alcohol habit. The opiate wd's won't be a joke - have you been tapering? You may have to be a whiny bitch at first, but who knows how it will all turn out.

I think you're a good kid with a bright future, and honestly, this whole deal will help you if you keep an open mind. Keep us updated, if possible, and know that at least one Opiophile from 1000's of milers of way is wishing you all the best.

coastal

Shadowsblaze
06-18-2010, 07:04 PM
Yo K, brother, come on give us a break. You want some positive info on what you can expect and on another thread your cutting you own throat by using and hoping to get over on the people testing you for the crap you throw down that throat, come on dude get with it.

I already can tell you what to expect and it ain't positive lol. Use a little self control bro cause your gonna keep violating and you might end up calling your halfway house you retirement home lol. You got some short time, don't blow it bro cause I like you a lot, I have from the beginning for putting up with all the Jib Jab from us Opi's. I would call you a best friend in real life for sure so you know I'm calling you one in cyberlife and you gotta know there are quite a few here who feel the same. The rest hate you lol.

K, my best guess is you will make some good friends there like Jacky said he did. Keep an eye on your release date, be careful with your "consumption of mass quantity's" and you'll do fine. We all love ya, ya silly butt nibbler.

KoDeInaaaae
06-18-2010, 07:33 PM
Yes this is true,that some people like me and the rest truly do hate me lol
i dont think anyone on here likes me,they can just tolerate me lol but thats cool shit man,never new...

now come and give Fat SaX a big ol thug hug lol

irish
06-18-2010, 07:52 PM
You are right, I hate you. lol just kidding.

Chipper
06-19-2010, 06:07 AM
You want some love ? Well, I gave you some but it may not be obvious ...

Seriously, K - you sound resilient and honest. No, you're not snitching on yourself - all of us need help otherwise we wouldn't be junkies (right?).

Get with the program and keep us posted !

KoDeInaaaae
06-20-2010, 08:00 PM
Well tomarrow is the day...

i dont no if im takeing in my laptop or not but iim bringing my iphone so i cn het online on that if theres wifi and my ipod nano...those are the only electronics im bringing.

will they search the shit out of me when i come in? like in jail make me get naked and squat and all that?

LayinLow
06-20-2010, 09:51 PM
Good luck man... if you cant get online I'll be rooting for you. Don't know if you will have to squat and cough tho.

KoDeInaaaae
06-20-2010, 11:03 PM
I appreciate it man....i no im not very liked here but really i want to be able to make a thread that says 6 months clean and then one that says im off papers and im really fucked up lol

but if i can get online ill stop by on here and tell you guys my progress and how shitty it is in there..
and i oded off fent again last night,so yet another reason for me to want to quit...im fucking stupid

Shadowsblaze
06-20-2010, 11:44 PM
I will miss your post alot Bro so try to stay in touch. We'll keep you sane.

upstate_007
06-21-2010, 08:28 AM
What you see as people hating on you or being mean to you is us just trying to look out for you and give you honest advice. It may not be what you want to hear or what you want to do, but what we are all saying is the truth.

Don't get things mixed up my man. A lot of us have been to hell and back more than a few times because of this life and we are just trying to help a younger guy avoid some of the hell that we went through.

jimmyfingers
06-21-2010, 12:27 PM
I read this thread again and wanted to point out to kodeinaa that you know you should not be messing with the people from probation. I believe it is true that they look for people to fuck up because the state and people involved stand to make good profits from your fuck ups. Meaning, chain of command probably merits the PO for popping guys with dirty urines.

Reading Jacky's post he highlighted on the corruption of these places and that most people in their are using it as a last stop from prison, or put in their to avoid prison much like yourself.

euphoricontin17
06-25-2010, 01:03 AM
:jerkoff: (this is not referring to jimmyfingers above post, but rather what sir kode will have to do to the P.O. in order to stay out of jail with the way things are looking right now.) I'm rooting for you too man, but really, you gotta chill out a bit. You keep oding on a these drugs and they are going to fuck you in the ass. I am indeed an advocate that you keep using if thats what you want, or if that is what keeps you happy/functional but at least be responsible about it you know? I know without opes I wouldn't really have much to live for and at this point i'm not interested in finding out if I would anyway, but i still do my best to make sure I don't kill myself prematurely and make a mess out of an already bad situation. Hope it goes well man.

jimmyfingers
06-25-2010, 01:21 AM
:jerkoff: (this is not referring to jimmyfingers above post, but rather what sir kode will have to do to the P.O. in order to stay out of jail with the way things are looking right now.)

Good stuff

The Ryan
07-01-2010, 06:49 PM
Good luck bro, stay safe.