PDA

View Full Version : making a nasal spray more potent.

shoybs
05-21-2010, 10:08 PM
I've made a fent nasal spray using gel and water, but the problem is i overestimated the amount of water to use so its very, very weak, taking like 20 sprays to get a little buzz (even with my low tolerance). is there any way to effectively reduce the amount of water in the solution without cooking and destroying the fent?

NobodyCares
05-21-2010, 10:21 PM
If it was mine, I'd just leave it out somewhere uncapped. Water should evaporate slowly from the solution, increasing the potency while not damaging any chemicals (i.e. fentanyl) with heat. It will be slow, but you won't run the risk of losing anything.

shoybs
05-22-2010, 02:51 AM
i guess ill do that for the time being. i just dont know how long it would take for like half of the water or so to evaporate.

on a side note though i really enjoy how fent smells/tastes really uhhh.. like lemon-limey.... could that be due to the fact that its "Fentanyl Citrate"?

oxy kid
06-07-2010, 10:22 PM
SWIM is considering making something like this....He thought the gels were done......but snagged a few the other day and low and behold, they're the watsons filled with that beautiful gel!

Do you lose much goods if you just squeeze some gel down into an afrin bottle or something of that nature and then throw some water in it? Or is there a better way to do it? SWIM just goes through the fent wayyyyyyy too fast when smoking it.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated with this.

Have a good night ophiles.

shoybs
06-08-2010, 02:29 AM
Get an "Anefrin No Drip Original Pump Mist" bottle.

Clean it out thoroughly.

Fill it about halfway with water -- kinda hard to do because its a small bottle but you know, try to get it close to halfway.

Squeeze said gel into pump mist bottle.

Put cap on and shake like a motherfucker for like 5-10 straight minutes.

Take cap back off, and fill it up the rest of the way with water... leave a little room at the top and make sure not to overfill!

Voila! Home-made Instanyl!

Dosing is pretty easy but requires a little math:

100mcg Duragesic = 16800 mcg of Fent.
Anefrin Pump Mist Bottle = 15 mL
Your home-made Instanyl would be approx. 1120 mcg/mL
Each spray is approximately .1 mL

Therefore you would get about 112 mcg per spray!

And I know that not ALL 16.8 mg of fent is contained within the gel because some of it is in the adhesive, but its better to be safe and just assume that all 16.8 mg are in your spray and take dosing from there.

PS. Intranasal B/A is about 89%. Not bad huh?

DarthStoner
06-08-2010, 08:16 AM
Does anyone know if the non-gel fentanyl patches can be used in a similar fashion? Would it work to let it soak in water for a day or three and then transfer the solution to a suitable container?

Sorry if this is a little off topic, but I've been having trouble finding gel patches for the past few months, and since smoking fent was my preferred ROA, I'd like to find a way to get a quick, potent high from mylans. I know most people chew on them, but that never worked all that well for me with the gels - never tried it with the mylans though.

Fentx12
06-08-2010, 12:08 PM
Does anyone know if the non-gel fentanyl patches can be used in a similar fashion? Would it work to let it soak in water for a day or three and then transfer the solution to a suitable container?

Sorry if this is a little off topic, but I've been having trouble finding gel patches for the past few months, and since smoking fent was my preferred ROA, I'd like to find a way to get a quick, potent high from mylans. I know most people chew on them, but that never worked all that well for me with the gels - never tried it with the mylans though.

Why don't you just do an ISO extraction then? There are atleast a few threads here about how to do that. Anyway, hope it works out for ya just be careful if you do because IME mylan extractions are more potent than the gel.

KoDeInaaaae
06-14-2010, 07:29 PM
Would this concoction work well for sum one who is used to smokeing gel?

i was plannin on puttion the whole hundred in one affrin bottle? is that what you did? if not how much would work well as to not require to many sprays becuase i dont like that water in the nose feeling..

but wouldnt it be easier to let the gel dry in a small small bowl of somesort,just like sum do when they smoke it,it takes like 5 min most...but let it dry add small ammount of water then transfer it to afrin usein a funnel? maybe shke it to get the solution in suspension in the liquid

shoybs
06-14-2010, 10:16 PM
Would this concoction work well for sum one who is used to smokeing gel?

i was plannin on puttion the whole hundred in one affrin bottle? is that what you did? if not how much would work well as to not require to many sprays becuase i dont like that water in the nose feeling..

but wouldnt it be easier to let the gel dry in a small small bowl of somesort,just like sum do when they smoke it,it takes like 5 min most...but let it dry add small ammount of water then transfer it to afrin usein a funnel? maybe shke it to get the solution in suspension in the liquid

It doesn't hit you nearly as fast as smoking if that's what you mean. It takes a good 10 minutes or so for it to fully hit you. But it is VERY efficient in terms of bang for your buck.

I used most of a 75mcg patch and it was not nearly potent enough. I needed to use like 10+ sprays in each nostril. I think using an entire 100mcg patch would be a better idea. That way you can dose more precisely (see above) and not have to drench your nostrils!

I wouldn't let it dry out. Just seems like an unnecessary extra step. Just squeeze the gel directly into the afrin bottle after you fill it halfway with water. It's really easy to do.

KoDeInaaaae
06-21-2010, 03:25 AM
well i just made this home-made instanyl and so far i do not like it one bit..and i dont see how it could be effective. To me it seems like a huge waste and not very efficient with alot of loss.

Heres how i created mine..
well i went to the gas station and was picking up a pack of cigarettes and noticed they had some affrin and i new i was goin to a halfway house in the morning and was gunna smuggle some patchs in regardless and thought this would be an easier way to do it..but the shit like 6 fuckin dollars..fuck all that noise,so i jacked that expensive shit and went home..

Once i got home i dumped the contents and proceeded to do my thing and put the Watson fent gel in there..
A little bit easier puttin in there then i imagined, but still pretty hard,small hole(thats what she said)
I put in 2 100mcg watson gels in there. When i was puttin it in there the gel kinda just stuck to the top of the bottle and it slowly went toward the bottom.Then i put my faucet on hot water and made the stream very narrow as to get the leftover fent stuck at the top in..

Anyways after i did that i shook it up as long as i could but my arm got helluv tired.
I squirted it in my nose and i hated that feeling. It also dripped out of my nose pretty easily and i could also feel it go down my throat which means its goin to my stomach which would mean its a waste,would it not?
but so far it seems strong since im nodding out but idk if its because i put one of the empties and cheeked it..
but im thining about putting anothr hundred in and hopefully that will make the liquid more gel like so it will stick in my nose and not fall out and drp everywhere or go down my throat,but still be able to spra fine and also need way less sprays in the process...

DarthStoner
06-21-2010, 06:21 AM
I don't understand how it isn't working effectively if you're nodding from it - I know you cheeked an empty too, but I've never nodded from an empty... however if you have, I apologize and suggest trying the spray w/o any other contributing factors.

Personally I've never made a fentanyl nasal spray, though it seems like a good idea if you can get it to work properly. However, putting 2-3 100mcg patches in one Affrin bottle sounds a bit excessive, though I have no idea how big this nasal spray bottle is, nor do I know how well fent is absorbed intranasally.

Nevertheless, please be careful when testing this experiment. If you were nodding off the 200mcg solution, the additional 100mcgs is gonna fuck your shit up... I just hope you wake up from the nod - seriously.

And if your main problem is the watery feeling in your nose, it's absurd to "fix" your solution by adding more fent. First off, the line between having fun with fentanyl and killing yourself is very thin, and adding more fent all willy-nilly is simply asking for it. Second, are you even sure that a solution as thick as you want it to be will even spray properly from a bottle designed to mist a thin liquid? In fact, do you even know if a thicker solution will provide the results you're looking for? And finally, like I said previously, please be careful. Not only are you trying to make a concentrated fentanyl solution, but you're attempting to sneak it into a halfway house - so even if everything else works out, nodding out at the dinner table or being obviously fucked up is bound to get you into some shit.

KoDeInaaaae
06-21-2010, 08:02 AM
im up lol....and yes i nod very frequently off the empties,for day or 2 infact.

but i understand where you are comeing from and will thread softly

shoybs
06-21-2010, 02:11 PM
Are you sure you got the "No Drip Pump Mist" bottle? I've never had a problem with it dripping down my throat at all, even with 10+ sprays in each nostril. And it smells terrific.