PDA

View Full Version : Any one fuck with liquid Morphine?

KoDeInaaaae
05-10-2010, 02:00 AM
I recently got a hold of some lennett or sump like that morphine concentrate..20mg/ml
i get 300 mg for 15. a hella deal i think

but i had it once before and i just poured it in a pop and drank the pop...

any other uses?

losangeleslifer
05-10-2010, 02:04 AM
I've had something like that. Don't remember the name but the dosage per you listed was the same.

I plugged it with the quickness and got a nice buzz from about 40mg.

That was about 2 years ago.

More Feen
05-10-2010, 04:40 AM
I think many of the healthcare workers here (Vet, Hosp, Clinic, etc...) prolly have occasional access to injectable morphine (liquid).

You can treat it just like morphine you extracted from pills, snort it, plug it, eat it, slam it.

If you have access to a few other chemicals, and enough ability to bake cookies, you could convert it to another, stronger chemical.

But that would be very illegal, so I would strongly encourage you not to do that.

M F

nick
05-10-2010, 05:43 AM
Liquid morphine isn't made for IV use,it's made for oral use.However,it's possible to shoot it.The problem is the volume required means you have to have a low tolerance or a very large works.

I'd plug it.

EDIT,I was rxed this during my last taper and absolutely hated it.

Thanat0s
05-10-2010, 06:20 AM
you CAN shoot it,
but you need(or id need) at least a 3cc fit,
plus shits full of sugars and other shite.

drink it, plug it, save it for w/d terrors...
dunno how easy is to extract from the goop its in
which would need be to to bake those tasty vinegar cookies MF is talkin' bout...

hellofa a good price,
my ass would be so full of that stuff, literally.

good score, enjoy...

...drop any dreams of other roas tho,
aint worth yer while...

KoDeInaaaae
05-10-2010, 08:27 AM
i just got another bottle,i think imma take one oral the dose up pluggin after or the other wat around

Import
05-10-2010, 08:46 AM
I obtained some a couple months ago (actualy started a thread on it), while I was in methadone w/d. I ate some (~150 mg I think), and it got me outta withdrawal. About a month later, I was in the same situation and plugged about 40 mg (using the most hilariously ghetto plugging method EVER). I actualy felt some body high (albeit very little). I'm not sure that there's much info that you don't already know. Just consider it to be morphine dissolved in water (although not reccomended for shooting).

If you have a small tolerance, a couple bottles of that shiznit will go a long way. If you've got a bad tolerance, it'll be worthless if taken oraly (slight exagerration). Put it in yer butt! Works like a (poopy) charm.

KoDeInaaaae
05-10-2010, 09:31 AM
i just got another bottle,i think imma take one oral the dose up pluggin after or the other wat around

flowergirl
05-10-2010, 10:44 AM
^ What the fuck does that say? ^

dharma bum
05-10-2010, 10:47 AM

The morphine must be workin'.

wisegal
05-10-2010, 11:24 AM

lol. just some other persons annoying kid LOL

More Feen
05-10-2010, 01:12 PM
Liquid morphine isn't made for IV use,it's made for oral use.However,it's possible to shoot it.The problem is the volume required means you have to have a low tolerance or a very large works.

I'd plug it.

EDIT,I was rxed this during my last taper and absolutely hated it.

My bad, I just thought that at that concentration [20mg/mL] that it would have been for injection. Most of the liquid M for injection that I've seen has been 10mg/mL or 15mg/mL, but I guess with the decreased efficiency of oral morphine that a higher oral dose would be reasonable.

Tell me, do they flavour liquid morphine, since it is for oral use? Do they add sugar too? They ought to carbonate it as well, toss-in some coca derivatives and you got yourself one dandy patent medicine!

M F

nick
05-10-2010, 01:22 PM
My bad, I just thought that at that concentration [20mg/mL] that it would have been for injection. Most of the liquid M for injection that I've seen has been 10mg/mL or 15mg/mL, but I guess with the decreased efficiency of oral morphine that a higher oral dose would be reasonable.

Tell me, do they flavour liquid morphine, since it is for oral use? Do they add sugar too? They ought to carbonate it as well, toss-in some coca derivatives and you got yourself one dandy patent medicine!

M F

No flavourings,but colouring and sweetener.I'm a big M fan,but I really didn't rate oral M.The amps(which also come in 30mgs/1ml) or MST tabs or caps are a much better deal.

Remy Marathe
05-10-2010, 02:15 PM

M F
haha
what was that medicine that had morphine, cocaine and alcohol innit?
that's that syrup motherfucker that's that syrup

KoDeInaaaae
05-10-2010, 02:37 PM
lol i think it goes thats that Surp,muthafucla thats that surp......that 3 6? wait u got it right lmao...a lil remixed but daddy likes

but i dont think it has sugar in it cause it taste like straight up ass mixed with a grapefruit

nick
05-10-2010, 02:40 PM
haha
what was that medicine that had morphine, cocaine and alcohol innit?

DR Brompton's cocktail.

KoDeInaaaae
05-10-2010, 03:02 PM
oh i thought he was makein in it up and tryna make it into a song...but thats a real concoction? sonds like a refreshing drink

but i tought he was tryna mix the song "bin laden weed" and "that drank"

HandMeSomeOpiates
05-10-2010, 03:14 PM
DR Brompton's cocktail.
I'm assuming this Dr. Brompton is no longer practicing, or alive for that matter. If he is, I demand you to tell me where his clinic is :p

nick
05-10-2010, 03:55 PM
I'm assuming this Dr. Brompton is no longer practicing, or alive for that matter. If he is, I demand you to tell me where his clinic is :p

Trust me,you don't want a script for that,bro........it was only rxed for terminal patients.

It might well be still rxed in some form(there's actally a fair few versions-it's basically a mix of an upper,an opiate, an antiemetic,some booze and a little cherry cordial).

Sadly there's no DR Brompton-the cocktail's named after a London hospital.

HandMeSomeOpiates
05-10-2010, 05:46 PM
Trust me,you don't want a script for that,bro........it was only rxed for terminal patients.

It might well be still rxed in some form(there's actally a fair few versions-it's basically a mix of an upper,an opiate, an antiemetic,some booze and a little cherry cordial).

Sadly there's no DR Brompton-the cocktail's named after a London hospital.
I see.... Thanks Nick, explains a lot. The name just sounded appealing

seven10kids
05-10-2010, 08:20 PM
i used to get bottles and bottles of this for the time i had chemo, i never really liked it or the ms contin they gave me. I would withdraw and not even touch it most of the time....

AGV10
05-24-2010, 03:03 AM

M F

Oramorph Concentrate - yes, does come in 20mg/1ml for oral usage - in the UK it's supplied in 120ml bottles with a 2cc syringe dispenser. The liquid is a translucent purple colour - very bitter taste, you really want to mix it with softdrink of some sort, or to speed up absorption as much as poss mix it with fresh lime or lemon juice.

paups
05-24-2010, 04:25 AM
back in high school when I was first beginning my opioddysea my boyfriend at the time got ahold of a bottle of liquid.. we just took it sublingually as directed on the bottle.. we were sniffing heroin at the time and hadnt yet moved to IV.. also there was no internet to seek out info to know what else to do with it.. so under-the-toungue it went..
I remember it working just fine but not feeling as strong as a dope rush.. sure there was something better we could have done with it but alas..

when I was living in SF I used to buy 60mg (? the little green ones..)? pills from a neighbor in the SRO I spent my time in. She sold them to me for $3 a pop! I used to chew them and eat like 10 in a day which mostly just made me puke.. lol

Groggy
05-24-2010, 10:23 PM
I was first given a film canister of liquid morphine for my 21st b-day,
Thanks for the rufies and the memories Misty. I had forgot about you. Yeah and remember to clean off that that point B4 you aim,point, strike The shit burns, although as I remember Misty telling every time how much
she lved that burn.
Always liked the burning glow strike on the insides myself. Thanks for the thread.

HandMeSomeOpiates
05-25-2010, 01:04 AM
I would withdraw and not even touch it most of the time....
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Billy the kid
05-25-2010, 03:44 AM
To the OP, Is this the shit that you od'd on? I know you said morph. Not tryin to be nosey just curius.