PDA

View Full Version : shake / bake birch GO, anyone familiar???

Thanat0s
04-17-2010, 06:05 PM
yes, im back in the midwest,
AND im off the H!!!

no good cola, nor can i find the NOLA refugees working base,

and i dont have the attn span to create the drugs i want, SO,

been buying this local 'ice' thats going around the Midwest.

dunno if you folk are familiar with 'shake n' bake' M-amph...

word is thats whats making the rounds...

supposed to be a one pot LI/AnnAmmonia reduction a'la 'birch' metal reductive aminations...

think i have the tech figured out finally...
QUESTION1:
any chem fans out there can think of a reason a quick(<2hr) full one pot synth cannot be devised using Rp/I2 reduction?

QUESTION2:
lotta meth head myths about this 'new' speed out here... rumors is made in buried buckets, that its only stable 72hrs post rxn...

im not gonna post a one pot birch here for obv reasons, but if you know what im talking about,
WTF is the deal with these tweaker fairy tales?

unless the product isnt M amph but rather some intermediate product...

methinks these tall tales are merely fabricated to excuse excessive MSM %...
:D

hate the way that shit tastes(MSM)
...and im tasting it.

OHOHOHOHOH:
important QUESTION3:
any reason 'swim' should be apprehensive about IV with this stuff?
it does SEEM a bit diff than the good old red dope,
but i been away in crack land a few years, dont even recall what a nice recrystalized cook looks like...
?

any midwesty tweakers?
who arent nuts?

Tautou
04-17-2010, 06:24 PM
Tweekers. A class all their own.

Carry on sir...

;)

Morphus
04-17-2010, 06:37 PM
I think the birch reduction or "cold cook" " nazi method" blah blah is just the clandestine method en vogue now, both it and the RP/I yield high purity D-meth if done correctly. I think once you get the source of anyhdrous sorted out this would be a quicker route, less sensitive to gakked suzy than the RP/I. I like the sensationalized "shake and bake" news reports, gimme a break; you still need to extract the Pfed, and alla that. The reaction itself is easy, toss the Li in the anhydrous with the Pfed, and wait awhile, from what I understand. Anhydrous ammonia sound like some dangerous shit tho. Sound more dangerous than the ole RP/I.

chopstix
04-17-2010, 07:49 PM
The 1 pot rxn's I've read don't sound too hard. I'm over shooting that shit tho, ain't never gonna be nuthin' like that old prop dope, and I'm chasing ghosts trying to get to where that shit has taken me, I figure I'm lucky enough to know what a real shot of good speed feels like and now days I'll stick to eating or snorting, or maybe smoking...

The current ice just seems weak compared to that old school CM, 5-10 cents and you're gacked for a solid 24..

Thanat0s
04-17-2010, 10:35 PM
kinda crafty tho, those 'dreams' some of thems tweakers have had since i was last near the shit...

rp/i2 was the only game in town due to the scarcity of annyhdrous ammonia,
and the roadblocks(gakks) to a clean psued extraction...
all major obstacles.

this newer implimentation of the Li birch redux requires NO prep of yer ephed/psuedo,
and no AnnyAmmonia,

im sure as always refining any precursor will improve yeild/quality,
but fewer steps to 'finished' can do the same...

but any twack with a few friends can have his pills, ammonium nitrate, and lithium with no hassles.
process removes many steps that separate chemists from 'cooks...'
even the danged sodiumHydrox naptha AND NP like MEK or tolulene is rolled into the 'pot...'

im no chemist by any means, i have no cred to verify or refute the one pot methods ive been hearing. seems pretty interesting, esp if someone did have a decent skill set to tweak the process for a product that is cleaner and safer... biggest difficulty back when was cleaning the psued.

rumor is as long as phed is the only amine(nocholorpheneramine, no gauf as always), the Li apparently reduces it only. the rxn 'cleans' the phed out of the mix naturally

the old birch and rp, while pretty basic, had enough complexity to keep a lot of people from cooking.
now your rxn vessel is all you need, even the post rxn extraction and basification takes place in the single pot.

still have to pull yer salts via gassing or dropwise hcl i guess.

scary shit, means with qtys and the correct chems any and every asshole is driving around oklahoma with caustic 2ltr bottles (that will blow if the rxn isnt controlled(hence the 'shake'))

since clandsestine mfr has become so much more accessible those lesser skilled are putting this product out here that is just scary sometimes. dont have to have a clue what an a/b is, polar/ non polar solvent? ph?

most times they somehow manage recrystallization(unless this is all MSM swim is seeing here) but,
way harsher on physical and psych than the old stuff.

edit:
with rp playing ammonia's role('recycler') and the I2/ hydriotic acid providing the electrons needed to redux pfed i wonder why a quick and dirty one vessel red method hasnt been proposed...

dunno, the midwest is more speed riddled than it was even a few years ago,
and the stuff is far more dangerous to the user and society in general!

and here 2 years ago i thought the meth epidemic in OK couldnt be worse...
:rolleyes:

swims friend knows he wont be sleeping tonight,
but the mAmp seems lacking in the euphoria dept...

if imma be up all night, id like to be high.
shits tweaky.

or so ive heard.

chopstix
04-17-2010, 10:39 PM
That's what I heard too, not as much fun.. Waste of time save a very rare occasion imo...

djbluebeard
05-04-2010, 07:48 PM
Completely familiar with it, and not proud of it..
As the sight/idea of a methhead makes most of us dopefiends cringe.

Shake n bake, or one-pot, isn't birch. Well, it kinda is...
Kinda like how drinking pod tea is the same as shooting a bag of good dope.
Hahaha.

The product of shake n bake will get you high though.
You can shoot it too... I have... Recently...
CRINGE

However, when you bake that cake this way, you end up with alot of overreduced or unreacted product.
The best thing to do if you were gonna bake this way is to let the ammonia to react with the lithium first and then add the phed after all the lithium has converted.
This would definitely end with a better product.
Noone wants to eat/smoke/shoot any unnecessary phed now do they??
Most cooks should do that atleast if they insist on shakin n bakin...
But they won't.
And don't use fucking fertilizer please, as cold packs can be bought for $1.50 at Dollar General.
Also, degakking your pills easy as hell and will give you the phed freebase.
And the freebase is supposed to be used, as opposed to the salt, with basic reactions like the birch...
Or, errr... Shake n bake.

I've been dreaming alot lately.
As there is no dope to be found down here...
And these are just some of my thoughts...

Anyways, sorry to drag up a semi old thread. But I haven't posted in while and i just wanted to chime in.
Talk to yall soon.

-DJ Bluebeard aka Noone aka John aka my ***** aka yea anyways....

Morphus
05-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Completely familiar with it, and not proud of it..
As the sight/idea of a methhead makes most of us dopefiends cringe.

Shake n bake, or one-pot, isn't birch. Well, it kinda is...
Kinda like how drinking pod tea is the same as shooting a bag of good dope.
Hahaha.

The product of shake n bake will get you high though.
You can shoot it too... I have... Recently...
CRINGE

However, when you bake that cake this way, you end up with alot of overreduced or unreacted product.
The best thing to do if you were gonna bake this way is to let the ammonia to react with the lithium first and then add the phed after all the lithium has converted.
This would definitely end with a better product.
Noone wants to eat/smoke/shoot any unnecessary phed now do they??
Most cooks should do that atleast if they insist on shakin n bakin...
But they won't.
And don't use fucking fertilizer please, as cold packs can be bought for $1.50 at Dollar General.
Also, degakking your pills easy as hell and will give you the phed freebase.
And the freebase is supposed to be used, as opposed to the salt, with basic reactions like the birch...
Or, errr... Shake n bake.

I've been dreaming alot lately.
As there is no dope to be found down here...
And these are just some of my thoughts...

Anyways, sorry to drag up a semi old thread. But I haven't posted in while and i just wanted to chime in.
Talk to yall soon.

-DJ Bluebeard aka Noone aka John aka my ***** aka yea anyways....

Huh, interesting stuff. I'm behind the times. Cold packs for ammonium nitrate, Li and phed ehh? Hows the crank turn out? Ever tried any other method, like RP/I? Sounds like this way would make some nasty shit full of weird polymers, half/unreacted chems and by-products.

djbluebeard
05-04-2010, 09:29 PM
The product is definitely usable.
It will also make you crazy as a shit house rat. As one bee so lovingly put it.
You will end up with alot of overreduced/unreacted shit though, as I said.
Changing it up, like I mentioned, will def increase quality.
Methheads are getting so lazy. Imagine that, methheads lazy...
Hahaha

I've never tried the RP/I method, as I don't have the patience to collect matchbooks.
And regular Birch is so much easier.

More Feen
05-05-2010, 12:02 AM
Sorry Thanos, I wish I could be of help

When it comes to the type of chemistry where catalysts are needed, and extremely toxic/flammable chems are involved, I usually just avoid it.

I mean, compare all the reaction needed to convert PE to MA, all of the intermediate stages, then all of the unwanted crap that can contaminate a batch, to, say, the acetylation of morphine (another experiment that should be avoided by nice boyz & grlz).

Making H is basically less complicated than baking cookies. If you mess up, you probably just have some morphine. If it is incomplete, than you have some 6MAM, M, etc..., maybe with acetylcodeine being the most dangerous fella (if one started with pharm-pure morph, than one need not worry about any codeine variants).

I re-read some of K****ov's posts from earlier this year (when he was using methamph) and you can follow his journey to an unpleasant place. Of course, no one is preaching anything more than to take care of yourself.

M F

Chipper
05-05-2010, 03:56 AM
I've got no input on the synth but I'm huge on the oral route for all amphetamines - smoother action, longer duration, gentle onset and comedown. Plus you break the connection with the needle - I don't know about you but I think shooting Methamp is a bit severe and not necessary - in an hour you will be in a better place than if you had shot it.

Honestly, I don't mind IV but when i'm serious about my speed, down the hatch it goes. After even only 15 minutes, it gets better by the minute and builds for ages.

Whoever said patience is a virtue was on the money wrt to the appropriate amphetamine ROA.

HandMeSomeOpiates
05-05-2010, 04:11 AM
Don't have a lot to say Than except, Meth=Death.......Oh hell what is my opiate addicted junky ass saying, I can't even talk. Just be careful man

Flaco
05-05-2010, 06:34 AM
This sparks my interest but in all the worst possible ways.....I recall this feeling....when my buddy took me to the dollar tree and bought a 3 for 1 on baking soda, we made a cookie that afternoon.

I have to ask out in the midwest, why is meth big out there? I realize its a vague question, but in s. florida meth isn't a huge drug(however in rural N. florida it can be. I saw it once or twice and it was nothing like the infamous "ICE" they show you in DARE. Ive probably done it in a few shitty pressed rolls.

Is it the rural areas that make meth prevalent?

More Feen
05-05-2010, 11:19 AM
I know little about the Meth (in this post "Meth" refers to methamphetamine, not methadone) scene--just from TV, news, reports, etc....

I think that in rural areas meth is prevalent because many of the ingredients and supplies are readily available.

I mean, if Joe Hobart Jr., in Boone County, Missouri wanted to get a speedy high, he might be able to get very high priced cocaine, that was highly cut, and probably trickled-in from St. Loo or KC. For the price of an 8-Ball of coke, him & his buddies could probably scrounge-up (buy, steal, beg/borrow) enough supplies for making a "shitload" of meth (IDK how much really).

Again, I only know what I hear/read, but I guess in some preparations, anhydrous ammonia is used, and this stuff is also found in rural areas (used in some way to fertilize crops). Maybe the toughest ingredient for the whole prep is going to be the pseudoephedrine/ other precursor chemicals.

The only drawback to Hobart's plan is having the skills necessary to produce something worthwhile, and not immediately, lethally toxic.

M F

coastal
05-05-2010, 12:09 PM
I know, I rarely post, but I had to comment on what More Feen said about Boone County, Missouri. I'm not sure if it was just a random spot or are you familiar with that area. Boone County is home to Columbia, one of the state's fastest growing cities, and it really is not all that rural compared to surrounding counties.

When I first learned I would be attending college (U of Missouri) in Boone County, I pretty much had nothing but redneck visions. In reality, Boone County is gorgeous and its main city, Columbia, is a really cool place.

The irony to all of this is that I heard that in the late '90's, Boone County, Missouri was like the only county in the state where cocaine use was higher than meth use. Of course, this was during the "mini resurgence" coke experienced around the turn of the century.

coastal

More Feen
05-05-2010, 06:52 PM
I know, I rarely post, but I had to comment on what More Feen said about Boone County, Missouri. I'm not sure if it was just a random spot or are you familiar with that area. Boone County is home to Columbia, one of the state's fastest growing cities, and it really is not all that rural compared to surrounding counties.

When I first learned I would be attending college (U of Missouri) in Boone County, I pretty much had nothing but redneck visions. In reality, Boone County is gorgeous and its main city, Columbia, is a really cool place.

The irony to all of this is that I heard that in the late '90's, Boone County, Missouri was like the only county in the state where cocaine use was higher than meth use. Of course, this was during the "mini resurgence" coke experienced around the turn of the century.

coastal

Its all good--talk about further coincidences: did you see that link from Paragoric Kid to the YouTube video of Columbia Police SWAT busting into a family home, shooting a dog or two (in front of the kids) just for a small amount of weed?? You ought to watch it.

I just pulled BoCoMo out of my butt for that previous post. I heard some good stories about Columbia (not that SWAT video), in the 1990's it was usually one of the top 10 places to live in the US--at one point, it was even #2, I think.

M F

dyrt57
05-05-2010, 07:31 PM
wdrevolutions.com has alot of info on shake-n-bake. I agree there is nothing like the old p2p stuff!

Thanat0s
05-06-2010, 06:25 PM
heh,
was wondering where wetDreams went,
imma start remeniscing about theHive soon enough im sure.

swim had a friend who had a few decent rp/i2 dreams crystalize...

this half assed birch Li redux produces some whacked out shit.

if in ther midwest where SnB is prevalent,
PLEASE stay away,
incomplete or over reacted product abounds,
and no they dont even do a simple methanol extract on the phed.

shit DONT SHOOT!
no joke,
all tweak, no peak....

bad mojo unless someone with a non-meth addled brain dreams up a more refined one pot.

BUNK.

and 'ICE'
is 4 methyl etc etc...

diff drug, still a pheylethylamine, but much longer duration, softer peak, little dirty feeling to me.

id prefer a methcathione synth to the shit the pickuptruck set is 'baking...'

coastal
05-06-2010, 09:43 PM
Didn't see the video, but I believe it.

When I first moved to Columbia, it was ranked the #2 place to live behind Sioux Falls, SD, I believe. When I left, it Columbia was #15. I have to take some credit for the regression of central Missouri culture, but it was a small part of a great big group effort.

Sorry thanat0s- back OT....