PDA

View Full Version : wow! K-9 roxi's!!

wisegal
03-09-2010, 05:23 PM
OK so i am addicted to oxycodone and do about 250mgs. a day - I almost ALWAYS get M-30s or occasionally the A-215's but today I scored some K-9's that LOOK just like the A-215's.

Idk if it is the different manufacturer or the fact that I DID actually take 4 days off (did my last 30 Thurs. morning and went to work that snorted pieces of an 8mg tex throughout the day) but DAMN i did 4 of these and I am high as FUCK.

I have taken this type of break before and not had these results and needed a lot more then 120mgs to make me feel like THIS.

Anyhow...hope these come around more often and roxi-users: keep your eyes out for these they seem stronger or something!

Anyone else get these?

Thanat0s
03-09-2010, 05:50 PM
OK so i am addicted to oxycodone and do about 250mgs. a day - I almost ALWAYS get M-30s or occasionally the A-215's but today I scored some K-9's that LOOK just like the A-215's.

Idk if it is the different manufacturer or the fact that I DID actually take 4 days off (did my last 30 Thurs. morning and went to work that snorted pieces of an 8mg tex throughout the day) but DAMN i did 4 of these and I am high as FUCK.

I have taken this type of break before and not had these results and needed a lot more then 120mgs to make me feel like THIS.

Anyhow...hope these come around more often and roxi-users: keep your eyes out for these they seem stronger or something!

Anyone else get these?
what ROA,
doll?

jersey_emt
03-09-2010, 05:52 PM
These are made by KVK-Tech.

wisegal
03-09-2010, 06:08 PM
what ROA,
doll?
snorted 2, ate 2

GimpLeg
03-09-2010, 07:03 PM
I haven't seen these, but the M 30's are my fav. the A's clump up (not gel) in water.

do these have any problems in water (and don't give me the "they dont' gel in my nose" heard that enough about the A's)

Citrus
03-09-2010, 07:25 PM
... Gimpleg you fucking suck so much ass. I just thought I should tell you that, even though you probably already know. LOL

wisegal
03-09-2010, 08:11 PM
I haven't seen these, but the M 30's are my fav. the A's clump up (not gel) in water.

do these have any problems in water (and don't give me the "they dont' gel in my nose" heard that enough about the A's)

Not so sure what u mean? do u mean water like for shooting cuz if so i dont do that - i'd like to try it but am too scared :o but i snorted them and there is no gel.

The M30's were my faves too...till i got these today!!

ETA: i dunno what the deal is but i did those at like 4:45 and am still high as fuck! This is crazy cuz i typically use a MUCH larger amount of oxy daily

GimpLeg
03-09-2010, 09:09 PM
... Gimpleg you fucking suck so much ass. I just thought I should tell you that, even though you probably already know. LOL

glad I could be of service.

HandMeSomeOpiates
03-09-2010, 09:17 PM
I honestly believe switching up brands once in a while adds an extra lift the first few days you switch. I remember being on the yellow Norco Qualitest 10's and they switched to Watson and the first week I could take 30mg of the Watson's and feel as good as I would off 40mg of the Qualitest. Maybe it has to do with the fillers and the way it breaks down, but I know it felt stronger for that first week. Sounds like you found a good score, I'm glad to hear it! :cool:

sofitel
03-09-2010, 09:24 PM
I dunno. I always got the real Purdue OC, then last time Walgreens did a switcheroo and filled with ETHEX, made my KV Pharma and didnt say anything. They look identical to the Purdue. But I knew immediately that they suck ass compared to the real thing. Almost 2:1 difference in potency as far as I can tell.

There was no other reason for me to look closely at the bottle for the manufacturer other than THEY SUCK. And I knew they sucked before I ever looked at the label. So its not some mental/placebo thing.

wisegal
03-09-2010, 09:26 PM
I honestly believe switching up brands once in a while adds an extra lift the first few days you switch. Maybe it has to do with the fillers and the way it breaks down, but I know it felt stronger for that first week.

cool! thanks for shedding some light on this, cause it is just pretty strange seeing as it is like HALF my regular dose and has me twice as fucked up...lol, certainly not complaing - just plain confused!!

roxi*stardust
03-09-2010, 10:47 PM

Anyone else get these?

There are actually a few different brands out now. There are the 224s, the K9s, and Cor226, those are all 30mg imprints. The Ks come in 5, 10, 15, 20, and 30mg. The Cor come in 5, 15, 30mg.

Check it out:

http://www.pharmer.org/imprints/narcotics#oxy
http://www.pharmer.org/images/contrib/oxycodone-20mg-tablet-kvk-tech
http://www.corepharma.com/
http://www.caraco.com/
http://www.kvktech.com/index2.html

sofitel
03-09-2010, 11:03 PM
I've had the Caraco Tramadol and 200mg of that rocked my world way more than even the Brand Ultram ever did. If the Caraco Oxy is just as good, it would be the choice by far. Didn't know they made the stuff. Thanks for the tip, will ask about it next fill.

GimpLeg
03-09-2010, 11:16 PM
tramadol is poison.

HandMeSomeOpiates
03-09-2010, 11:32 PM
tramadol is poison.
Poison that saves many asses from W/D

GimpLeg
03-10-2010, 02:24 AM
I did forget about that use. sorry, other than everynow and then for w/d purposes, its poison.

bearmtn2
03-10-2010, 05:48 PM
Poison that saves many asses from W/D
Yes, but CTing off them really sends one into some real mind f**k WDs. Strange stuff, a combo of mental and physical symptoms totally different and worse, IMO, than the "simple" physical hell of hydro. I prefer a hydro WD than a trammie any day. The mental PAWS can draw out forever and be torture. Won't have it in my house again.

wisegal
03-10-2010, 06:20 PM
There are actually a few different brands out now. There are the 224s, the K9s, and Cor226, those are all 30mg imprints. The Ks come in 5, 10, 15, 20, and 30mg. The Cor come in 5, 15, 30mg.

Check it out:

http://www.pharmer.org/imprints/narcotics#oxy
http://www.pharmer.org/images/contrib/oxycodone-20mg-tablet-kvk-tech
http://www.corepharma.com/
http://www.caraco.com/
http://www.kvktech.com/index2.html

you truly live up to your name - ROXI STARDUST! - you know yr shit!

have had & like the cor-30's. those r the same brand of adderall i get. the only roxi's i dont particularly care for are the bright blue V ones.....@ first i loved them...but that soon wore off...i dont like blue boogers!

Love these new k-9's!!!

GimpLeg
03-10-2010, 10:57 PM
does anyone know if these prep for shots easily like the M 30's?

oh, and about the tramadol, yeah I think it works on your seratonin levels too or something, so that could be why the CT off them is bad, it'd be like CTing off of an SSRI anti-depression meds.

Flaco
03-11-2010, 04:59 AM
Did anyone read the title of this thread and somehow think it related to roxi's for dogs? And wisegal nice quinn avatar, I havent seen daria in years.....it may have me searching.

Good to know there are more types out there, the more to try the less your tolerance will grow if u keep switching a bit.

Import
03-11-2010, 05:48 AM
Yeah, damn girls I wuz buyin ma shit offa dre fo yearz. Yearz son. One day juan call me up, sayz motha fucka. Werd on da streets you been robbin dre fo fifty dollas.
OH NUH UH.
I sayz muthafuckin dre can talk some shit, but he he slangin bunk shit NE wayz.
I callz juan back "muthafucka hookup that heron, dres on some bullshit n I ain't fuckin wit him NO MO"
so I pop on through juans spot. This motherfucker had some o that real fire. Numsayin?
So nowadayz, I by all ma shit from juan, cause his shits got dat flaaaame to it, and we all know dre's on that shit.

So yeah, I can relate. Dont know why I bothered with dres ass in the first place.
That mark ass tricks got some nerve.

wisegal
03-11-2010, 08:21 AM
^ this is making me laugh soo much lol!!!!

Papa Verine
03-11-2010, 09:38 AM
Yeah, damn girls I wuz buyin ma shit offa dre fo yearz. Yearz son. One day juan call me up, sayz motha fucka. Werd on da streets you been robbin dre fo fifty dollas.
OH NUH UH.
I sayz muthafuckin dre can talk some shit, but he he slangin bunk shit NE wayz.
I callz juan back "muthafucka hookup that heron, dres on some bullshit n I ain't fuckin wit him NO MO"
so I pop on through juans spot. This motherfucker had some o that real fire. Numsayin?
So nowadayz, I by all ma shit from juan, cause his shits got dat flaaaame to it, and we all know dre's on that shit.

So yeah, I can relate. Dont know why I bothered with dres ass in the first place.
That mark ass tricks got some nerve.

You took the words right out of my mouth...

eukodalic
03-11-2010, 10:26 AM
Does anyone still get the "54-199's?" If I recall, lite blue o-codone ir 30s, made
by Xanodyne? If I'm not mistaken, these are the only guys who own and can use
the trade name roxicodone... The only time I've ever seen them in person was
during a clinical trial I was in a long time ago. Never got them in a fill-- I usually
receive M30s, but the last time Walgreens gave me the A/215s. I am on the look-out
for these K-9s; thanks for the tip, wisegal.

GimpLeg
03-11-2010, 12:30 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth...

really? cause I'm quite lost.

Papa Verine
03-11-2010, 02:10 PM
I was being sarcastic...

GimpLeg
03-11-2010, 03:15 PM
oh shit! you got me there mr tricky pants! *waves finger*

okie dokie
03-11-2010, 03:20 PM
Does anyone still get the "54-199's?" If I recall, lite blue o-codone ir 30s, made
during a clinical trial I was in a long time ago. Never got them in a fill-- I usually
receive M30s, but the last time Walgreens gave me the A/215s. I am on the look-out

wow i have never even seen those, i thought i had seen them all!

http://www.pharmer.org/images/domestic/oxycodone-30mg-immediate-release-xanodyne-phamaceuticals

Suboxstitute
03-11-2010, 03:40 PM
Yeah, I admit it- I TOTALLY thought the thread title meant drugs for dogs... The mind is mush these days. And haven't been on the board much the last few months so I'm rusty.

And Wisegal.. you mentioned offhandedly that you're "afraid to shoot" up- SO STAY AFRAID. STAY VERY AFRAID. If you can get high any other way, then get high
any other way.

.... it appears you are doing an excellent job of it!

Sue

jersey_emt
03-11-2010, 04:49 PM

These are brand-name Roxicodone. Being brand, they cost a lot more than the generics. You can ask for them at the pharmacy, but not many insurance companies will cover it because there are generics available, unless the doctor writes "Dispense as written", "Do not substitute", or "Brand medically necessary" on the prescription.

opi8
03-13-2010, 12:31 PM
only seen those 54 199's like twice and it was years ago.

panda
03-15-2010, 04:47 AM
i had the name brand roxi's one time before. i had some guy who got a script of 30s every month and i would ride him to his doctor and to the pharmacy and pay for both(total $270). he would give me 35 of the 180ish he got. his usual pharmacy gives the actavis brand, but for some reason they wouldn't fill the script. we ended up finding one pharmacy to fill it and they only had the name brands but gave them to him for almost the same price!

i didn't notice any difference from them... just as good as the a215s...

GimpLeg
03-15-2010, 06:35 AM
which is the case generally with most generics within the states. the only major difference in generic to name brand are meds were name brand doesn't gel, and generics do.

a215's do not gel, but it clumps up in water, but I'd see someone having no problem snorting or swllowing them.

if you can, check out the mallinckrodt ones with the M in a box on it.

opi8
03-15-2010, 09:11 PM
i had the name brand roxi's one time before. i had some guy who got a script of 30s every month and i would ride him to his doctor and to the pharmacy and pay for both(total $270). he would give me 35 of the 180ish he got. his usual pharmacy gives the actavis brand, but for some reason they wouldn't fill the script. we ended up finding one pharmacy to fill it and they only had the name brands but gave them to him for almost the same price!

i didn't notice any difference from them... just as good as the a215s...

yeah they were fine to blow, didnt notice any difference. does anybody use their hose clamp for their 30s? i dont but my boys always do it and i've heard its bad because they grind up way too fine

bodytec
03-15-2010, 10:48 PM
Not so sure what u mean? do u mean water like for shooting cuz if so i dont do that - i'd like to try it but am too scared :o but i snorted them and there is no gel.

ETA: i dunno what the deal is but i did those at like 4:45 and am still high as fuck! This is crazy cuz i typically use a MUCH larger amount of oxy daily

we've already had the "don't start shooting" chat,right? i hope you remember that it went like this:

"Wisegal,you are way too pretty to start shooting drugs in your veins!"-- bodytec

:)