PDA

View Full Version : ok so i got a patch....

durka_durka
02-24-2010, 10:17 PM
so swim got a 25mcg/hr patch its a sandoz brand expiration date july 2011 but anyways it appears to have no gel inside of it was never opened brand new from the pharmy as swim has someone close who just got them....swim just wants to know if theres really gel or not in these so swim knows if he can cut them smaller (for smaller doseage) or not.....thanks guys

paroxetina
02-24-2010, 11:04 PM
so swim got a 25mcg/hr patch its a sandoz brand expiration date july 2011 but anyways it appears to have no gel inside of it was never opened brand new from the pharmy as swim has someone close who just got them....swim just wants to know if theres really gel or not in these so swim knows if he can cut them smaller (for smaller doseage) or not.....thanks guys

Sandoz recently released a matrix patch (no gel): http://catalog.us.sandoz.com/ProductCatalog/displayNDCDetail.jsp?NDCNum=00781724155

I'm guessing this is what you got. If it is indeed a matrix patch, cut away.

Indy
02-24-2010, 11:51 PM
I was gonna come in here to say make sure it's a fentanyl patch, but it looks like you got that covered.

It sounds stupid (and it is), but I've seen a lot of people on the internet who think they got a fentanyl patch and get all excited and then later they find out it was a LIDOCAINE patch. Even though it clearly says on the patch I'm assuming, it happens a lot because people (well mostly on BL, not so much on here) just think "it's a PAIN PATCH, KICK ASS!!!"

Anyways, yeah, I remember reading that a lot of manufacturers have the non-gel patches, not just mylan (i think they had the non-gel matrix originally, i'm not sure?), in which case I'm pretty sure you can cut it up just fine.

KoDeInaaaae
02-25-2010, 12:39 AM
I hate those fuckin lidocaine patchs..my dealer was like I can't get no fent but I can get these,then he sent me a pic of sum lidocaine patchs lol....and u no those wiggers are gunna be like,"igot those Caine patchs,***** whatcha no bowii?(like boy-ie) them shits better then dem morphine patchs. ". Lol

which leads me to my next point,why do people call fent containing products morphine? That pisses me off also..I think I'm goin to make a thread like that ..don't take my idea either lol

edit: And we all no SWIM is u,since u posted a topic under ur user name saying that u got a patch since ur topic is named "ok so "I" got a patch..

So just quit using swim,cause it's not slick..

Spork
02-25-2010, 12:47 AM

Mr. KoDeInaaaaaaaaae, you appear to be mistaken.

From the Rules
http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?p=146

Don't make yourself a liability.

-------Heard of SWIM (Someone Who Isn't Me)? A great third-person method of phrasing incriminating statements. Sometimes, it might be better to mention a friend who's getting into trouble, rather than yourself.

KoDeInaaaae
02-25-2010, 01:02 AM
No, I believe I read the mods restated that rule saying it's at ur own discretion...I believe it was jhonny or icky that said that...except I think it's mandatory when talkin bout like a key or sump....

I'm like 80 percent sure I read swim is supposed used if u feel as if u need it..
I believe that was said because cops can easily link that as u regardless. Actully now I'm 95 percent sure I'm right now because one of the examples was instead of swim using like "my cat uses" or "my fish did" and 3/4 of the people who use swim fuck up like this guy did and eventully uses I or dosent talk in third person or whatever so yea,...

I don't think u were a member when they talked about it when u were a member though...I say maybe a year ago atleast was when I read it...not doggin on u just tryna write short as poss. Since I'm on my iPhone

HandMeSomeOpiates
02-25-2010, 02:23 AM
I hate those fuckin lidocaine patchs..my dealer was like I can't get no fent but I can get these,then he sent me a pic of sum lidocaine patchs lol....and u no those wiggers are gunna be like,"igot those Caine patchs,***** whatcha no bowii?(like boy-ie) them shits better then dem morphine patchs. ". Lol

which leads me to my next point,why do people call fent containing products morphine? That pisses me off also..I think I'm goin to make a thread like that ..don't take my idea either lol

edit: And we all no SWIM is u,since u posted a topic under ur user name saying that u got a patch since ur topic is named "ok so "I" got a patch..

If dude wants to use SWIM, he can use it. I never understood why people bitched about that so much? It's a frickin word. The OP has every right to use that word.

KoDeInaaaae
02-25-2010, 02:45 AM
No I agree he can say whatever he likes,but I Also have the same right to bitch lol...

But I wasn't really bitchin I was jut statein His ol use of swim was flawed since he said i like a half sentence later and in topic so it was useless as legal defense regardless.
As your lawyer I would advise anything you would post under swim shouldn't be posted at all. I guess in ur mind u feel safer but it's really for ur own safety not really the sites since someone is still doing it whether it be u,swim,ur cat ur mom whoever..But I was just givein him a hard time pretty muh since he used I in the topic and to state why i felt that way since u couldn't understand it. Nah mean? That's all

So yea now maybe u can understand Now why I bitched. And yes he can say that word whenever but the way e was using it was as a acronym maaane.. This reminds me thilus talkin to Bart dooster in How High? When thilus was preechin about the use of peace.lol

I keep editing this because it seems like I'm being a dick, idk if it's cause I'm 'noid off weed or what..

Indy
02-25-2010, 03:49 AM
I think SWIM is irrelevant since they can't really write a warrant based on what you post online. It could possibly be used as evidence if for some other reason your computer gets seized and they look at what you posted, in which case they would be able to easily show that you use "SWIM" to refer to yourself. It's not like saying "harry" instead of heroin helps you in court, because all they have to do is show a pattern of you using it to refer to what you really mean.

But the thing is, it's not like it really takes any effort to use SWIM, so why not? Maybe one out of a hundred cases it will help somebody.

I think SWIM would probably be more useful in non-legal matters, like website hosting, where the host might say "this site is being used to deal drugs" and they might not be very smart and MIGHT actually fall for "SWIM"...or hell maybe you leave opiophile up on the computer on your wife finds it, if she's not familiar with the lingo she (or a family member or whatever) might not realize you're talking about yourself.

Aw crap, we should probably stop de-railing the thread, though, huh? Or i mean, SWIU should stop de-railing it!

EDIT: oh man I know exactly what you mean with people talking about "dem MORPHINE pills/patches" and shit like that. some people REALLY don't know shit, and talk about tylenol #3 being "pure morphine", along with the whole lidocaine - cocaine thing. "Man it's pharmaceutical COCAINE NUQQA!!!". Luckily I've never actually dealt with these people with drugs, but I heard some really stupid kids in high school talking about that shit.

durka_durka
02-25-2010, 06:52 AM
keep the bitching out of my thread yeah i fucked up on the swim thing oh well get over it...thanks to the ones who actualy answered my question....so i guess ill cut it and use that seince my opiate tolerance is low

durka_durka
02-25-2010, 03:51 PM
how much of it would i use or how would i use the non gels to smoke or eat....i dunno i wanna be uuber carefull need to wait a bit tho still got 2 more hrs and it will be 12hrs seince i put patch on so what i read says it should be kicking in around 7pm as i put it on 7am

paroxetina
02-25-2010, 04:17 PM
how much of it would i use or how would i use the non gels to smoke or eat....i dunno i wanna be uuber carefull need to wait a bit tho still got 2 more hrs and it will be 12hrs seince i put patch on so what i read says it should be kicking in around 7pm as i put it on 7am

What size piece of the patch did you put on?

I don't think you can smoke the matrix patches. You can use them buccally. When I've done this with matrix patches, I cut off a very small piece of the patch - like, 1/4" wide by 2" long maybe (though this was on 75 mcg/hr patches) and put it between my upper gum and my cheek, and hold it there for quite a while. I'd say effects kicked in around the 15 minute mark.

With the gel patches, there's just a bigger patch and more gel as you go up in dose, but I think with the matrix patches, the size doesn't change much, so the higher dose patches are more concentrated, meaning you need to use a smaller piece to get the same dose as you would with a lower dose patch. I'm not positive on this, as I haven't seen matrix patches in a while, but that's my recollection. Correct me if I'm wrong, someone.

Given that you don't have a huge tolerance, I'd be really, really careful. There are people who put a patch on and a few hours later don't feel anything, so they smoke one, or whatever, and then the patch they're wearing kicks in. A good way to OD.

Dhedmo
02-25-2010, 04:19 PM
Buccally it will hit much faster than if you stick it.
Think minutes not hours.
If you have low tolerance, be very careful.
If it is a matrix patch (no gel), it can be cut.

To give you and idea about safe tol, I was given 50 x 72 hrs when I was first Rxed fentanyl (taking about 60-80 mg Norco already).

I felt it for sure, but it died after 48 hrs, so I got bumped to x48 pretty quick.
When I was titrated to 75 x 48, life was goooood.
I found it very easy to maintain pain relief + euphoria using as directed at that dosage.
(By withholding the patch change as long as I could stand it whenever tolerance reared its ugly head.)

durka_durka
02-25-2010, 04:21 PM
yeh thats why im waiting for 7pm to hit before i attempt anything else and it cut the patch in half so....yeh i figured smoking was a nogo as no gel and the top layer is vinyl....if i do, do it buccally then id probly do a 1/4in x 1/4 in strip to be safe and again this is a 25mcg/hr patch or 4.8mg total

duck
02-25-2010, 04:22 PM
I fucking love fentanyl. It may be my favorite opiate. I really love cheeking them and chewing them :) Have fun.

jdub
02-25-2010, 04:52 PM
I fucking love fentanyl. It may be my favorite opiate. I really love cheeking them and chewing them :) Have fun.

I'm with you there brada. SWIM has two sources and has their refill dates set on his crackberry calendar. I love the gel one's tho. Lord knows...

duck
02-25-2010, 05:11 PM
i actually prefer the matrix b/c they work better for cheeking slices for me, and I don't like smoking or injecting the gel, though I would like to try injecting it..if that's even possible. I would obviously research first.

paroxetina
02-25-2010, 06:33 PM
i actually prefer the matrix b/c they work better for cheeking slices for me, and I don't like smoking or injecting the gel, though I would like to try injecting it..if that's even possible. I would obviously research first.

Yeah, I prefer matrix too, because I really like cheeking them. I never get much from smoking gels anyway.

duck
02-25-2010, 06:36 PM
Yeah, I prefer matrix too, because I really like cheeking them. I never get much from smoking gels anyway.

To be certain. Man, about 5mg (1/2 a 100mcg mylan) gets me to honestly the best overall opiate feeling I've ever had. That is a rather large amount of plastic to put in one's mouth though.

KoDeInaaaae
02-25-2010, 09:57 PM
Yea that's my bad for starting sht in ur thread,I was just tryna give u a hard tone and I went overboard by protesting my hate over the whole swim idea lmao...

But duck I agree with both of those points, perfect dosage but alot of plastic....I cut mine up into thirds and everyone on here already knows how much I love fent..on some right now as a natter of fact

jdub
02-25-2010, 11:26 PM
I get so lit smoking the gel(lol). I usually put about 50mcg spread over three dots on a foil. Then I put it in the oven on low (150) so it drys in about 3-5min. Then I smoke the dots and exhale into a balloon.

Nod out, wake up, and do it again. Its the only cost-effective way I get any true euphoria from opiates anymore. I do have extensive experience with the matrix patches (have half a hundo in the cheek as I type) but it just isn't the same for some reason. Does keep me well for a decent price but I either pass out or just feel well. I feel like I can truly titrate my doses and euphoria with the gels.

durka_durka
02-26-2010, 09:40 PM
yeh so i wore the patch and even 12mcg was a bit too strong just felt sick and shit....so i took it off waited a few hours and felt better....guessing it was too strong as my tollerance is low....i think ill just save the fent for now...because 10mg oxy gets me going good most of the time(could do more at once but i dont like to nod)rather be safe then sorry....

Underdose
02-27-2010, 11:29 AM
yeh so i wore the patch and even 12mcg was a bit too strong just felt sick and shit....so i took it off waited a few hours and felt better....guessing it was too strong as my tollerance is low....i think ill just save the fent for now...because 10mg oxy gets me going good most of the time(could do more at once but i dont like to nod)rather be safe then sorry....

I want your tolerence....:)

A little off topic, but how do you find people with patches? just random folks? I actually found opana but haven't been able to find patches....you know CP patients or just random folks like pot dealers...? Also since you're in SC I was wondering since most people I run into are prescribed OC not fent....

durka_durka
02-27-2010, 02:42 PM
well lets just say this person is close to home ;) and same person should be getting put on oxy for B/T...but yeh i met my other person for meds through some friends wish i could find another but i cant...i want some fucking oxycodone damn it.....some opana would be nice but nobody has it

durka_durka
03-01-2010, 01:08 PM
currently cheeking a 1/16th of the 25mcg patch working decent sofar you basicly just hold in in your cheek moving it around and when the gell becomes whiteish and comes all the way off its spent right...and fent tastes sorta like oxydocone but not as bitter?

Restharrow
03-01-2010, 01:41 PM
I was gonna come in here to say make sure it's a fentanyl patch, but it looks like you got that covered.

It sounds stupid (and it is), but I've seen a lot of people on the internet who think they got a fentanyl patch and get all excited and then later they find out it was a LIDOCAINE patch. Even though it clearly says on the patch I'm assuming, it happens a lot because people (well mostly on BL, not so much on here) just think "it's a PAIN PATCH, KICK ASS!!!"

Anyways, yeah, I remember reading that a lot of manufacturers have the non-gel patches, not just mylan (i think they had the non-gel matrix originally, i'm not sure?), in which case I'm pretty sure you can cut it up just fine.

At my first visit to the pain clinic -about 8 years ago - they had a lot of info about these "new" Fent. patches in the office. I read the info and got real excited about MAYBE getting one of these patches.

In walks the doctor, gives me a fairly long exam and then says, "I like to try these new pain patches instead of oral narcotics". Yes I think. Finally a doctor who thinks like I do.

He wrote a script for a Lidocaine patch.

Will

AndiPandi
03-01-2010, 06:01 PM

Will

I would have cried.

I've got a few 25 & 12 mcg leftover and have been thinking about cheeking them. I'm currently having a love affair with opana, so, I might wait until that crashes and burns.

paroxetina
03-01-2010, 08:45 PM
At my first visit to the pain clinic -about 8 years ago - they had a lot of info about these "new" Fent. patches in the office. I read the info and got real excited about MAYBE getting one of these patches.

In walks the doctor, gives me a fairly long exam and then says, "I like to try these new pain patches instead of oral narcotics". Yes I think. Finally a doctor who thinks like I do.

Will

Lol, I saw that one coming. What a jerk. Are lido patches good for ANYTHING?

Synack
03-01-2010, 09:20 PM
Lol, I saw that one coming. What a jerk. Are lido patches good for ANYTHING?

I imagine they'd be great for shingles...but they didn't exist when I had it..

durka_durka
03-05-2010, 12:44 PM
lidocaine patches do work for muscular pain. i used one before and worked pretty well, but only when pain is localized to one posistion on your body.