PDA

View Full Version : Slamming Dilaudid.

Crow
07-11-2006, 12:29 PM
I've heard that Dilaudids are completely water soluble, and can be dropped in the back of a rig and dissolved just by sucking up water. Is this true? Is there any filler in them that one should be weary of?

Thanks in advance.

SirDonkeyPunch
07-11-2006, 01:02 PM
thats how people that need a fix and need it now do it. theres probably some binder in there, as it is a pill but with my experiences, i just crushed it up, threw it in a cooker, added water brought it to a boil and it seemed as if everything dissolved effortlessly. You could just crush it and throw it in your rig, but if you got the means to prepare it much like other things, id suggest doing that instead.

Phluck
07-11-2006, 01:25 PM
I've heard that Dilaudids are completely water soluble, and can be dropped in the back of a rig and dissolved just by sucking up water. Is this true? Is there any filler in them that one should be weary of?

Thanks in advance.

They do dissolve, but not instantly, and yes, there are some binders. Also, you'll want to boil it to make sure there is no bacteria on the pill.

You can put it in a spoon or cooker, crush it first if you want, but this isn't necessary. Heat it, bring it to a boil (boiling your shots is SMART.), then filter with a cotton as per usual, and shoot.

vanilla_mlkshake2007
07-11-2006, 02:21 PM
They do dissolve, but not instantly, and yes, there are some binders. Also, you'll want to boil it to make sure there is no bacteria on the pill.

You can put it in a spoon or cooker, crush it first if you want, but this isn't necessary. Heat it, bring it to a boil (boiling your shots is SMART.), then filter with a cotton as per usual, and shoot.

When I was doing my 168 pills in a week I didn't kn ow anything about diludids then,so I had no idea I was doing alot when I was doing that much a week(the 4 milligram ones),anyways I would always take two or three pills at a time crush them up and mix with a lil water and then drw up filtered through a cotten I tried it the heated way and it seemed to me that the high wasn't as good .I felt like I was burning up some of the drugs even though I wasn't heating it much at all.So I find that just crushing mixing with water and sucking up through a small piece of the end of a Q-tip worked more then great.Just my opinion.

SirDonkeyPunch
07-11-2006, 02:30 PM
When I was doing my 168 pills in a week I didn't kn ow anything about diludids then,so I had no idea I was doing alot when I was doing that much a week(the 4 milligram ones),anyways I would always take two or three pills at a time crush them up and mix with a lil water and then drw up filtered through a cotten I tried it the heated way and it seemed to me that the high wasn't as good .I felt like I was burning up some of the drugs even though I wasn't heating it much at all.So I find that just crushing mixing with water and sucking up through a small piece of the end of a Q-tip worked more then great.Just my opinion.

Damn girl! i think 672mg of hydromorphone in one week would yeild a good high. Hell thats almost 100mg a day. At those dosages, the rinse in your spoon after a week could kill a grown horse. I knew you had a tolerance but Whew! I just wish i had connects for dilauded like i used to. I only had to make a quick walk downtown and id be good. Not no mo'

HistoryofMadness
07-11-2006, 02:57 PM
You don't need a filter or a cooker... they are completely soluable. If you cook it and/or filter is you're losing some of the shit. If you're worried about germs you should see what's in the water you use, on the spoon you cook with, in the cotton you draw through, on your skin that you puncture with the needle, etc etc.

Dilaudid was my choice drug for years and years, and most of my friends' as well, and I never say one filter or one cooker... I should qualify that I'm talking about the k4, little yellow ones... Who knows about the others... I never screwed with anything else.

vanilla_mlkshake2007
07-11-2006, 03:02 PM
Damn girl! i think 672mg of hydromorphone in one week would yeild a good high. Hell thats almost 100mg a day. At those dosages, the rinse in your spoon after a week could kill a grown horse. I knew you had a tolerance but Whew! I just wish i had connects for dilauded like i used to. I only had to make a quick walk downtown and id be good. Not no mo'

I'm by no means making it up plus I was doing a couple 120 milligram morphines.Nevertheless I would nod all fuckin day,but I had no clue till opiophile that I was doing that much.That's why I am so scared to run out of my 120 milligram Avinzas,I shoot at least two-three times a day.I think I would be in the emergency room or something.I am so seriously scared it makes no sense.I stock up but I know the job I do can't last forever,because I do personal care work for an elderly man whos 72(nothing nasty) just groceries laundry cooking that type of thing and he pays me more then well but every dime goes to my addiction which is sad.I don't know what I will do when this man passes away.I will be sad but I also have turned myself into a mostere addict.I was on the dilaudids for a couple years and it didn't phase me a bick when I quit I just added on to the Morphine addiction which is at a scary high right now,but I do what I gotta do to get by,so far it hasn't had to include anything illegal but I really don't know why I just don't start tapering now .I guess its because I have ev everything I want and my kids do also except we don't have a house which we'd love.We do have a huge apartment with an upstairs and downstairs but still not my own.

vaxn8
07-11-2006, 03:48 PM
Important note! Everyone who has said they dissolve completely is talking about the brand. I usually get the generics, either Malick white or there is a blue kind also (I get 2 mg, 400 at a time). The generics do not completely dissolve, they have insoluble fillers in them. The drug does dissolve with no prob though. I use 0.22 micron filters, so it is no problem for me. If you do dissolve generics, be careful with the insoluble stuff, it can collect in the lungs and cause tons of problems!

Also, my fav drug also!

Sitar
07-11-2006, 04:13 PM
ALL pills have binders and fillers. If it's a pill, it is so because of the binders and fillers. And that stuff's not gonna be good to shoot no matter how small the pills are or how easily they dissolve in water.

I've never messed with IV dillies, but I would say that at least filtering them would be appropriate, for health's sake.

shaunclo
07-17-2006, 04:36 PM
Yeah, to my knowledge also, thos little yellow K4's dissolve like nothing else I have ever had in my life. I have never seen a pill dissolve so easily in water, I didnt even need a cotton and nothing was left in the cooker, unlike every other kind of pill I have ever shot before.

But still, maybe I just wasnt shooting enough, dilaudid's are way over-rated. H is 10 x's better all around. I started off with 1 K4, then made my way up to 12 mg's in a shot, and it still didnt come close to a good tar hit. Maybe I needed a good 24mg's in 1 shot......who knows. All I know is that I will never pay that much for pills again. even at 10 bucks a pop, thats 30 bucks a shot........unfuckinbelievable.

edhorfin
07-17-2006, 09:05 PM
I've had several scrips for D's filled in the last year and never gotten the yellow K4's from a pharmacy. Used to get em on the street. The generics definitely gum up but are definitely bootable. Less heat, more water, good filter. No shake and bake, though.

vaxn8
07-18-2006, 12:38 AM
Yeah, to my knowledge also, thos little yellow K4's dissolve like nothing else I have ever had in my life. I have never seen a pill dissolve so easily in water, I didnt even need a cotton and nothing was left in the cooker, unlike every other kind of pill I have ever shot before.

Shaun- ya know what concerns me about this seemingly awesome solubility? I'm thinking the fillers ect must also be soluble and I'm not so sure that's a good thing. I currently use generic d's - the drug is soluble and the fillers stay solid in saline (0.9% NaCl). Since I use a 0.22 micron filter, it's easy to get rid of the bad stuff.

Lately I've been thinking about getting the brand, which I would still filter through the 0.22, but I'm concerned about whatelse is dissolving other than the D. It's definitely something I need to get more info about! :D:D:):D:D:D

BTW, don't you think it would still be worthwhile to filter? I'm not sure what precautions you take normally, but it seems to me it would be safer to filter (just an opinion). :confused: :D

But still, maybe I just wasnt shooting enough, dilaudid's are way over-rated. H is 10 x's better all around. I started off with 1 K4, then made my way up to 12 mg's in a shot, and it still didnt come close to a good tar hit. Maybe I needed a good 24mg's in 1 shot......who knows. All I know is that I will never pay that much for pills again. even at 10 bucks a pop, thats 30 bucks a shot........unfuckinbelievable.
I would guess that you are just a little low on your dose or could also be just a personal preference! I can't compare to H, since I have never done it (not because I don't want to, I just don't have the connections/friends to get into it - I would love to though and will do it before i die! - ok, I'm getting way off topic!). Anyway, I just finished a 34 mg shot of D and for me that's pretty perfect! :D:p I'm feeling almost no pain and pretty happy & productive at the moment!

Shaun, another question for you (or your friend who does these things), above you say $30/shot is a lot... what would a good dose of h cost you and how much would be in it? :p

OK, THE END! No more smiley faces from me!

shaunclo
07-18-2006, 12:12 PM
I have only had the D's 1 time, and I filtered for the 1st couple of shots, but then didnt the last shot and thought I got more outta it. Your right though, you should always filter regardless of how water soluble something seems, it is just a safer way to go.

As for the price of H and approximately how much it costs per hit, well lets see. It costs around 45-50 bucks a Gram, and I get about 10-20 shots outta 1 G. Depending on how high or how long I want that G to last. So the price of H is much mcuh lower than pharmies. Thats the reason why so many people move on to H from pills. Cause their pill habits gets way to outta control, H is way more cost effective and much better all the way around. This is my opinion, but you can pretty much ask anyone who has tried both and most will say that H beats any pharmie hands down and day of the week.

Dont get me wrong, I got to the point where even with H I was using 3 G's a day, which is not very cost effective. But for occassional binges, I would be spending 3 x's as much if I was going the pharmacuetical route. Also, I have gotten rid of a G in only a couple of shots, but that was when I was using every day.

oldschool?
04-27-2007, 08:05 PM
I was going to start a new thread "to cook or not to cook".

I was taught that cooking dilaudid makes it less soluble in water and I've talked to several people as well as some of the above posts which seem to agree that less heat is better.

As for boiling to avoid infection I'm going to buy some sterile water and use it cold!

I'm very curios to learn the science behind this. I was told when the dilaudid is heated to a certian tempature it (or some of it) changes into more of an oil base or somthing and some will pull out of soloution...

I'll leave this a few days and see if its worth starting a new thread on the subject.

Also and methods of preparing the sustained release capsules (for iv) to compare with my own would be appreciated.

kcandds
05-01-2007, 12:26 PM
just crush them and snort them..............................awwwwwwwwwwwww they are my favorite

greasy_bear
05-01-2007, 02:46 PM
Also and methods of preparing the sustained release capsules (for iv) to compare with my own would be appreciated.

You know a way to iv Hydromorph Contin?
Do tell! Snorting them seems like such a waste.

SCUD
05-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Cant believe it, i have a handfull of 20's and i have a couple 4mg dillies AND NO WORKING RIG!!!!....i dont IV much at all but you just cant fuck with D any other way. The last needle i had broke and i think im too much of a pussy to go into the pharmacy and ask for a bag of em. My cousin was giving me her un-used rigs but she is on vacation for a while......BAH! ill just chew up a handful of the 20's and feel good.:D

Woowoo
05-02-2007, 02:46 AM
Cant believe it, i have a handfull of 20's and i have a couple 4mg dillies AND NO WORKING RIG!!!!....i dont IV much at all but you just cant fuck with D any other way. The last needle i had broke and i think im too much of a pussy to go into the pharmacy and ask for a bag of em. My cousin was giving me her un-used rigs but she is on vacation for a while......BAH! ill just chew up a handful of the 20's and feel good.:D

This is exactly why all opiate lovers should keep a rig or two lying around, even if you don't normally IV your drugs.

" too much of a pussy to go into the pharmacy and ask for a bag of em" WTF??? There's nothing to it, man. They won't think you're a fiend, they'll think your a diabetic. Repeat after me:

"May I have a pack of 10 one-cc insulin syringes, please?"

It's just that easy.

OpiGuRu729
05-02-2007, 03:51 AM
i have only ever used the M4's are they water soluble as well? i have never seen k4's but yeah these baby's definatley do the trick... ;)

SCUD
05-02-2007, 07:52 PM
k so i went to 2 different pharms, they both refused to sell them to me unless i can show proof im diabetic, of course they were the big rx chain stores(rite aid & wallgreens). suppose maybe i should shoot for a mom and pop rx? any advice would be nice.....

Opiyum
05-06-2007, 08:18 AM
This is exactly why all opiate lovers should keep a rig or two lying around, even if you don't normally IV your drugs.

" too much of a pussy to go into the pharmacy and ask for a bag of em" WTF??? There's nothing to it, man. They won't think you're a fiend, they'll think your a diabetic. Repeat after me:

"May I have a pack of 10 one-cc insulin syringes, please?"

It's just that easy.

It is that easy but it doesnt work. Not in PA at least.

Whatever happened to Shaunclo???

Now there was a stand up dude.