PDA

View Full Version : Best way to use opana

Underdose
02-22-2010, 09:43 AM
Hey everyone,
So a friend is on the road, a vacation of sorts, and he runs across 50 20 ER opanas for something like 12.50 a piece, which he thinks is a good deal.

He'd usually read through all the threads, but being with wife n kids n all can't take an hour, somethings look suspicious.

So what is the best way to snort these? From what he gathered real quick is rub the coating off with 91% iso then run em through a hose clamp. Is that it? He likes eating oxy, but it sounds like thats a bad idea with opana.

Also he said he needs 120-150mg of oxy to get a decent (not nodding) buzz, How many of these 20's should he do? are they 2:1 OC:opana?

thanks for the help! He'll check in later, has to use a smartphone so as not to incriminate himself amongst the in-laws he told me.

austinslacker
02-22-2010, 02:41 PM
SWIM being a avid Opana user, skips the clamp and only uses the 91% alcohol, lets them dry until they have dry, rough texture and are very easy to powder. All should take less than 30 mins. As to bioavailability, snort is the best way to go, and normally measures up to 2:1 oxy.
Peace

Synack
02-22-2010, 02:53 PM
I don't even remove the coating, I just crush 'em, seperate out the powder using a comb similar to this:
http://www.manicure4u.co.uk/images/6030.JPG

Then, repeat, and even crush the coating scraps between my fingers,then seperate again. The snort the powder.

Save the coating since it contains a little bit of powder and can get you well if you're sick if you save enough.

ShamanicHaze
02-22-2010, 03:34 PM
40mg Oxycodone Oral = 5mg Oxymorphone Intranasal.

Synack
02-22-2010, 04:28 PM

I don't think it's that high.. if my numbers are right, that would mean intranasal bioavaliability is 80%... when it's really 40-50%

10mg oral oxycodone = 2mg intranasal oxymorphone, 5:1
10mg oral oxycodone = 5mg oral oxymorphone, 2:1

but I'm questioning how I calculate that since I read reading something earlier that makes me re-think the calculation completely...

dcid
02-22-2010, 08:29 PM
Damn, I could never understand how complicated people could make snorting a pill. I just crush and snort, 3-5 minutes tops from when the pill is in my hand to when its in my nose. I'm sure theres alot of ophies that think I'm crazy for not getting rid of the coating, but I just don't see the point, as I only snort a dosen or so a month, at the most.

I have no problem getting a really fine powder by putting my pill in a folded up piece of paper and running a bic over it, then rolling the paper between my fingers to get the powder super fine. Hope I don't come off as a dick, I just cant imagine a 30 minute prep to snort a pill, but I also never understood the hose clamp deal, either.

To each their own, I guess. I'll stick to the tried and true method of "crush then snort":o.

dcid

ShamanicHaze
02-22-2010, 09:16 PM
5mg Oxymorphone (IV) = 100mg Oxycodone (Oral)

Oxymorphone intranasal BA is 43%.

5mg Oxymorphone (Intranasal) = 43mg Oxycodone (Oral)

Underdose
02-22-2010, 09:35 PM
So my buddy was able to break away and do some 'work' and gave me a holler.

Opana is some good shit! he said he prepped em the same way he would if he was snorting an OC: Suck off the coating, wipe it off with a paper towel, then crush. 1 minute prep. Nice, no grinder needed, etc, which is important if you got family around n don't want to get busted by wife, Dr. Father-in-law, etc. etc.

He said it took a couple minutes to come up and all the sudden he started sweating, itchy, eyes started closing a lil bit...nice buzz.

Having never done them before he did 2 20's off the bat- that gave him a good buzz for a couple hrs. Now he had fallen down a flight of stairs on Saturday and his shoulder is fucked up pretty good evidently, because it gave him a nice buzz but didn't take the pain away. Now that the buzz has leveled off he's gonna try another 20 or two and see if he can get a good nod, the house is getting nice and quiet.

Thanks for your help guys he appreciates it. He'll report back later, hopefully it takes his pain away since he's stilll fuckered up a good bit.

5mg Oxymorphone (IV) = 100mg Oxycodone (Oral)

Oxymorphone intranasal BA is 43%.

5mg Oxymorphone (Intranasal) = 43mg Oxycodone (Oral)

I don't know if the last statement is accurate...my buddy doesn't eat 500mg of oxy at a time, its more like 120-150.....:)

Billy the kid
02-23-2010, 06:34 AM
I would like to know where you got that number from (source) because it seems WAY off. 10mg of Intranasal open feels a lot less then 100mg oral oxycodone. I think its more like 2:1 or inbetween 2:1 and 3:1 oc : opana. I could be totally wrong though...

deathmau5
02-23-2010, 08:27 AM
Prior to snorting your Opana - eat a big greasy meal high in fats. I forgot the actual scientific explanation as to how it works but it will increase the bio-availability. SWIM has tested this several times and always notices the boost in the high.

ShamanicHaze
02-23-2010, 09:36 AM
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/72505509/abstract?CRETRY=1&SRETRY=0

States the BA of oxymorphone, intransal, is 43%.

http://www.globalrph.com/narcoticonv.htm

Converter I use.

Underdose
02-24-2010, 12:15 AM
I talked to my buddy.....he said his nose is too clogged to do anymore. but he loves it. how would he get rid of the thick ass boogies so he can get high some more? he doesn't wanna lose anything....also he's pretty sure his collarbone is fractured, so he's going to the dr. in the morn, what should he do about all the shit in his nose?

shoybs
02-24-2010, 02:15 AM
I talked to my buddy.....he said his nose is too clogged to do anymore. but he loves it. how would he get rid of the thick ass boogies so he can get high some more? he doesn't wanna lose anything....also he's pretty sure his collarbone is fractured, so he's going to the dr. in the morn, what should he do about all the shit in his nose?

once upon a time I snorted some MSContins that gelled up in my nose, and when they dripped down my throat, they drips would stick there for hours and the taste would make me nauseous. so eventually i couldnt take it anymore and had to clear that shit outta my nose and throat.

what i did is i used like a cooking syringe. just draw up some water and squirt that shit up your nose. dont use a needle because you dont wanna risk stabbing yourself lol.
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4566/syringe.jpg

i dunno if its entirely safe but im still alive. and make sure youre drawing up from tap water or something. NOT from a freshwater source. because if you put that shit up into your sinus cavity you risk getting PAM (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_amoebic_meningoencephalitis) which is fatal in 97% of cases. its unlikely that anyone would use freshwater for this but i figured id mention it.

krinkov
02-24-2010, 02:26 AM
Best way to use Opana?

IN AMOUNTS MUCH LARGER THAN RECOMMENDED BY YOUR PHYSICIAN. :D

Synack
02-24-2010, 03:25 AM
<snip>

i dunno if its entirely safe but im still alive. and make sure youre drawing up from tap water or something. NOT from a freshwater source. because if you put that shit up into your sinus cavity you risk getting PAM (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_amoebic_meningoencephalitis) which is fatal in 97% of cases. its unlikely that anyone would use freshwater for this but i figured id mention it.

whoa, let's not scare people, PAM is a crazy rare disease... typically, you'dneed to use stagnet puddle water...

"The disease is both exceptionally rare and exceptionally lethal: there had been fewer than 200 confirmed cases in recorded medical history as of 2004,[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_amoebic_meningoencephalitis#cite_note-pmid15208515-4) 300 cases as of 2008,[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_amoebic_meningoencephalitis#cite_note-pmid18820207-5) with an in-hospital case fatality rate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_fatality_rate) of ~97% (3% patient survival rate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_rate))" -wiki

although, it's interesting it's gone up significantly in the past 4 years...

shoybs
02-24-2010, 03:37 AM
whoa, let's not scare people, PAM is a crazy rare disease... typically, you'dneed to use stagnet puddle water...

"The disease is both exceptionally rare and exceptionally lethal: there had been fewer than 200 confirmed cases in recorded medical history as of 2004,[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_amoebic_meningoencephalitis#cite_note-pmid15208515-4) 300 cases as of 2008,[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_amoebic_meningoencephalitis#cite_note-pmid18820207-5) with an in-hospital case fatality rate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_fatality_rate) of ~97% (3% patient survival rate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_rate))" -wiki

although, it's interesting it's gone up significantly in the past 4 years...

its rare because people dont typically go around snorting puddle water lol.

harmonik
02-24-2010, 11:23 AM
if you like it in the nose, try: remove coating from opana, crush on sterile surface, place in bottle-cap or other "cooker" like device with ~2-4mL water, wait 12-24h for opana to soak out, filter with cotton, place in nasal spray bottle and badabingbadaboom you're higher than fuck.

i can't imagine ever wasting an opiate by putting it in my nose now that i bang, so.. if you don't shoot it, please don't ever start.

seven10kids
02-26-2010, 02:37 AM
Best way to use Opana?

IN AMOUNTS MUCH LARGER THAN RECOMMENDED BY YOUR PHYSICIAN. :D
hey oooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!

Milkdud39
03-24-2010, 11:07 PM
In regards to Opana's comparison to oxycodone I personally feel that it is more like 2:1 (Oxy:Opana) so for example to achieve the feeling of 60 mg of oxy you would need a 30mg Opana ER tablet.

Now this all changes if you can find the Opana IR tablet and are willing to inject them. I again do not agree with the narcotic convertor in regards to a 10mg IR equaling 200mg of oxy. I would say it's more like the feeling of 120mg-150mg of oxy. However it is a different drug so you get a much different feeling. It seems to be more of a total body high as compared to injecting oxy which is more of a head high.

:D I LOVE THE RUSH FROM OPANA IR'S WHEN INJECTED! :D

PdoubleE
03-24-2010, 11:24 PM
my .02$
40mg oxymorphone = 105mg oxycodone
This is from extensive personal experience and trial. Oxymorphone is more of a Heavy eye high ...like nod out mid sentence. Oxycodone gives me Much more energy. Wish I could get 200 oc 80's and 200 op 40's a month. Would be livin a dream

harmonik
03-25-2010, 03:00 PM
Oxymorphone oral reminds me of the first 2-4 hours of OxyContin oral.. but OC lasts much longer for me IV'd, oxymorphone IV reminds me of a mix between H rush and dillies with of course NO legs whatsoever..

Underdose
04-02-2010, 03:45 PM
OK- Here's my new problem. I've found a script of 20's laying on the road every month. I get 40 of em. Thats not the problem....:) The real problem is tooting them! that gunk stays in my nose forever. I need to toot 3 20's to get high, which is too much powder, then I'm not getting high for a long time since I'm stuffed up.

I don't shoot, so what are my other options? I ate (chewed) 5 of them and didn't get a good buzz. Was pretty unimpressed. It did take the pain away though, I do have pain and it did work for that.

Can i make a spray out of the ERs? or is it just the IRs? I'll find it in 2 more weeks, so want to be prepared.

The buzz of oxymorph kicks ass and I 'find' them cheap but if I'm getting high off 8 and wasting the rest thats no fun.

blaze1
04-02-2010, 05:02 PM
OK- Here's my new problem. I've found a script of 20's laying on the road every month. I get 40 of em. Thats not the problem....:) The real problem is tooting them! that gunk stays in my nose forever. I need to toot 3 20's to get high, which is too much powder, then I'm not getting high for a long time since I'm stuffed up.

I don't shoot, so what are my other options? I ate (chewed) 5 of them and didn't get a good buzz. Was pretty unimpressed. It did take the pain away though, I do have pain and it did work for that.

Can i make a spray out of the ERs? or is it just the IRs? I'll find it in 2 more weeks, so want to be prepared.

The buzz of oxymorph kicks ass and I 'find' them cheap but if I'm getting high off 8 and wasting the rest thats no fun.

swim is pretty sure when you snort opanas leave that goop in your nose for as long as you can. Don't force it to go down, the longer you let it chill the more the membrane in your nose absorbs it .Swim used to get the shit stuck in his nose and would use a couple drops of water and snort like a pig until it all cleared out but, he found out that oral bio is super low and just about wastes the good buzz you get thru other roa's. So he would just let it chill in there for 30 mins and that should probably cut down how many you have to use by at least 1/4. Swim used to use this method until stupid mr.hypodermic came into my life and it always worked like a charm.

lister40
04-20-2010, 03:37 AM
I've found one Opana 10mg.. ER... I have the last of my subs.. i'm gonna run out but ill buy more this week.. i wanna take a few days off of subs so i can do this opana... What is my best option? I don't have a syringe..

Best option?
Snort..
Plug...
Swallow..
Crush and hold under tongue..
Get a massive scrap and rub the opana in my wounds

no really.. what should I do to get the best high?

deathmau5
04-22-2010, 11:21 AM
I have NO IDEA why this isn't the most popular method to taking Opana ER (possibly because us junkies are damn impatient).

SWIM is scripted 40 Opana ER 40mg every 20 days. Take about 6-10mL of HOT water and put it in a shot glass.. drop in Opana... wait 12 hours.. suck up 100 units of water through a cotton and SHOOT!

Been doing it since I got the script and couldn't be more pleased with the results. I literally have a bunch of 3oz plastic cups in my closet with times written on them in black sharpie so I know when the 12 hours is up on each soak. (Got 2 2PMs, an 8PM and an 11PM sitting in the closet.. still working on my 11AM!) Extremely easy procedure that yields VERY positive results. Don't forget when your done with the existing 6mL ... add another 6mL when its empty and wait another 12 hours and give it a 2nd wash (3rd, 4th, etc)..

Be warned, shooting oxymorphone SKYROCKETS your tolerance through the roof! After 4 days of shooting Opana ER... a 3 bag heroin shot (high quality east coast powder) doesn't even affect me! (I can barely feel it enter my body)/

Enjoy folks!

Fuck those alcohol extractions ... I swore by them too until I realized that 12 hours of patience, some hot water and a Q-Tip will provide much more rewarding results.

kill
04-22-2010, 12:26 PM
I would like to know where you got that number from (source) because it seems WAY off. 10mg of Intranasal open feels a lot less then 100mg oral oxycodone. I think its more like 2:1 or inbetween 2:1 and 3:1 oc : opana. I could be totally wrong though...

he got that from the fact that opana's bioavailability is something like 10% when you eat it...so if you eat a 40mg tablet...literally only 4mg is getting into your blood stream after all is said and done..

so if you snort say 10mg of opana it should be equal to you eating 40mg...

yea i know he said 5mg..but i think 10mg is a better value..because if you get 43% BA like he said when you snort it..if you snort 10mg your only really getting 4 or so mg into your blood stream...when all is said and done...

so in my eyes when you take BA into account

40mg opana ER oral = 10mg opana ER intranasal = literally like 1-2mg's IV'd cuz remember BA is 100% on IV so you shooting 4mg is roughly the same as eating a 40mg pill oral...the only difference is that the IV is gonna make that 4mg hit you all at once instantaneously....while the oral..the 4mg is slowly gonna absorb over like what? 12 hours or so? this is why IV formulations of oxymorphone normally only come in 1mg doses...because it literally is THAT powerful

kill
04-22-2010, 12:31 PM
**snip**

I literally have a bunch of 3oz plastic cups in my closet with times written on them in black sharpie so I know when the 12 hours is up on each soak. (Got 2 2PMs, an 8PM and an 11PM sitting in the closet.. still working on my 11AM!)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS GONNA BE ME BY TOMORROW@#$@#$@#$

seriously the one and only time i ever got opana i got 1 40mg ER and i ruined it by crushing it up...i confused the 12 hour method with the alcohol method and crushed the pill and put it in water for 12 hours...hence it was almost completely ruined cuz the thing totally gel'ed the fuck up no matter how much water i added to it..lol

but i got my boy coming tonight with like 90 opana 40mg ER for me...it hink i'm gonna get atleast like 10-15 of them and extract them all..seriously i can't fucking wait yo...

now here's a question for you deathmaus,

i normally take 2 8mg subutex a day....normally i'll have to quit subs for 24 hours..and then shoot a whole bundle of dope to get good and wasted....what do you think i should start out with dosage wise with the oxymorphone?? like 5mg, 10mg? maybe even 20mg? i think i'm gonna start with 10mg cuz i don't think anything else will do anything to my insanely high tolerance..oh well..please let me know what you think i should do..thanks bro..