PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what the pharm scene is like in the Bahamas?

2utopian
02-11-2010, 10:12 AM
SWIM would like to see a friendly doctor or pharmacy.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

chopstix
02-11-2010, 10:18 AM
Not to hijack but I have a similar question, is it possible to obtain benzos in the caribbean? Someone here lives in the west indies, Paregoric Man? I'm curious if it's possible to mail order, maybe from India or from SA? I need mad Valium.

Thanat0s
02-11-2010, 10:22 AM
when i was doing the IOP thing,
all my US lisecned docs were from carribean med schools...
i think the scene is pretty chill there,
im sure a lot is easy to come by...

better bet might be columbian H out there,
i doubt they have the customs power of the US,
and dope is everywhere here...

good place to expait....

chopstix
02-11-2010, 10:27 AM
I know there's lots of coke in the West Indies, haven't heard about any SA #4 tho and I kinda doubt it.. Honestly, I hope not..

Hopefully Paregoric Man will chime in..

pokergooch
02-14-2010, 05:45 PM
i went on a cruise a couple of years ago and pretty much hit up most of the islands. I found a pharmacy that used to have a big online presence, Im pretty sure they would have given me what I wanted if I offered money. I did find a bottle that contained morphine but it was a small amount, it was for the shits.

I found it easy to get the low level stuff but its pretty easy to get blow and maryjane by asking cab drivers. My quest was for pharms. I even went to a couple of doctors and came within an inch or scoring, I think that he thought I may be an undercover or something.

So, if your looking for any good pharms, forget it. t4s ect are probably easily found..

Good luck, if you do find a particular island that is friendly, please tell us the general vicinity, or if its legit, tell us where you got it.

krinkov
02-20-2010, 10:00 AM
Not to hijack but I have a similar question, is it possible to obtain benzos in the caribbean? Someone here lives in the west indies, Paregoric Man? I'm curious if it's possible to mail order, maybe from India or from SA? I need mad Valium.

I've seen happy Valium, sad Valium, and nervous Valium. But, I've never seen mad Valium. Why would you want mad Valium anyways. Isn't the idea of Valium to calm you down? I guess I just don't see the use of mad Valium. Oh well.

j/k

:D:cool:

Duckfeet
02-20-2010, 10:17 AM
Hell, benzos--like valiums--were always easy to get in Mexico, it was opiates that were hard to come by...but I don't know about the bahamas...

LuckyNumber13
02-20-2010, 10:20 AM
plenty of drugs of all kinds in the Bahamas. Flooded with coke. Plenty of columbian powder too.

OpiateQueen
02-20-2010, 02:05 PM
I lived in Grenada in the Caribbean for 6 months and there was NO H what-so-ever.... Just coke/crack. I never tried the drs, wasn't into that...

ps.this was 7 years ago though

Ickyuck
02-21-2010, 02:07 PM
SWIM would like to see a friendly doctor or...

FYI, we don't allow doctor suggestions.

Young Professor
02-21-2010, 09:48 PM
i went on a cruise a couple of years ago and pretty much hit up most of the islands.

Likewise....Our boat stopped briefly on our cruise. To my surprise, I found that codeine is OTC....Packaged with Tylenol like hydro is in the states.

YP

Paregoric Kid
02-21-2010, 10:38 PM
any more info on what that OTC morphine was?

upstate_007
02-22-2010, 07:31 AM
Most places I have been in the islands have lots of coke and weed. Puerto Rico has a sizeable H scene which makes sense considering who runs it in NYC. I have never seen any good pills available OTC. Best bet is to find a 'compassionate' doctor and see what they can do for you. Depending where you are, many of the good pills we get here in the states may not even be available.

Be careful of being set up also. Selling drugs to foreigners and then turning them in to the policia for a kickback is big business in a lot of places.

FlapJack
10-17-2010, 04:09 AM
I lived in the Bahamas for 2 or 3 years growing up and I moved there from Las Vegas as an addict. The island is awash with weed and crack/coke for insanely low prices (talking $6g a ki bulk and atleast a gram for $20 from one of the dozens of spots in nassau cheapest you could get that close to US).However I only ever met one other person there who ever did opiates, my boy's aunt was a morphine addict years ago. And I only got dope a couple of times and with alot of hassle even given everyone I know so well there. It was very good though all raw rock and had to get a few g's at once, but it was dirt cheap a bit more than coke maybe like 30-40 a g. It is there but it usually get transported through in bulk and doesn't get broken down on the island because there is very little market for it. Not only the small population but supersitions and stigma about it prevail and seem to make in unprofitable. If anyone else has any experience with opiates there I'd love to here it. I'm very well connected with people there and spent alot of time in the drug scene there (albeit more with the providers than the users). I'm not a big fan of coke really and didn't ever do it there spare maybe once because it's simply not accepted to use anything but weed and henny in my circle there, if anyone finds out about anyone doing coke or crack they're labeled and crack head and no longer trusted with money and especially in business.

devilsdrug
10-17-2010, 08:30 AM
ask anna nicole --------

nick
10-17-2010, 11:04 AM
any more info on what that OTC morphine was?

Good to see you around again,man.The OTC morphine for diarrhea sounds very like J collis Brown's.

LayinLow
10-17-2010, 11:09 AM
Good to see you around again,man.The OTC morphine for diarrhea sounds very like J collis Brown's.

Nick, PK posted that in February. I too wish he would post again though.

Benz
10-17-2010, 11:55 AM

You can mail order diazepam from Canada & Mexico. Or just drive to Mexico & buy OTC if you give the pharmacist a few bucks, I hear.

Benz

LayinLow
10-17-2010, 07:01 PM
No need to give them any extra money in mexico. very easy to obtain benzos.

Benz
10-18-2010, 05:17 AM
I was in the caribbean once. ABSOLUTELY NO, AND I MEAN NO, OPIATES, just lots of high grade coke/crack & not so good weed. They sell that shit on the beach. The pharmacist sold codeine linctus & you can buy as much as you like of anything, come to think of it I didn't think to ask the pharmacist. American dollars seem to go a long way there. The Drs would probably write you up for pretty much anything you wanted if you played the game right & flashed the bucks, I heard they're not too well paid...

Benz

always_opiated
10-18-2010, 05:05 PM
The crack in Jamaica was top notch!!

Bellringers every hit from what I've heard!:)