PDA

View Full Version : New Perc 10/325's (or new to me)

Mulch
02-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Hey Opies!

Just got these new looking percocet 10/325's (well at least new to me, swim has never heard or seen the brand before) when swim got script filled. They are a white capsule shape pill with imprint "IP 204" on one side and blank on the other. Looks like they are made by Amneal Pharmaceuticals and these fuckers are tiny!

So small swim had to do a double take when swim got home to make sure swim got the right medication :). If anybody is on these for CP, swim suggests them over the brand name as they are much smaller and seem to work just as well.

Just wondering if anybody else has run into these one way or another?

PS Sorry bout all the swimming, old habits die hard:p

eukodalic
02-07-2010, 11:28 AM
Never heard of these- my perco's have always been Endo's or the ever-present Mallinckrodt's...
But since you said the new ones are tiny, that seems like a good thing. Indicates less filler, huh?
Perco's have always worked well orally for me, but some have been known to use other ROA's.
Just commenting- not advising you should. Can you report back to us after your friend swim has
tried the new ones- did they seem strong/weak/about the same as the old stuff? Thanks...

oops, sorry - you've already told us they work well. <euko- read the post completely before asking
questions already answered!>

euko

OxyQueen
02-07-2010, 05:44 PM
NO.... i've never seen those...and i'm a Perc/Oxy QUEEN...LOL
The 10 mg percs ive only gotten are the round white or the oblong yellow... never a capsule

Is this a "new" generic? Now u say these are good? Cuz those shits with apap in em r nothin but a PAIN in the ASS to me .... too time consuming with CWE with the amount i NEED 2 take .... oh well it is what it is.... ;)

duck
02-07-2010, 06:30 PM
oblong yellow perc, oxyqueen? are you sure you don't mean to oblong yellow hydro 10/325s?

bodytec
02-07-2010, 06:41 PM
^^^^my thought's exactly
and the o.p. said capsule-shaped,not a capsule

Lil_T
02-07-2010, 06:50 PM
I'm pretty sure the percs (10/500) are oblong yellow, those were always my favorites compared to the round white ones oxyqueen mentioned above. The hydros are white and oblong. or the blue watsons.

http://www.drugs.com/percocet-images.html

There are some pics on drugs.com...

Dang CII...I didn't realize that!! I thought those were CIII like the tabs...

duck
02-07-2010, 06:57 PM
Thanks Lil_T!! I have NEVER seen those before, and I like to think I have seen most pharm. opiates. It's strange b/c the most infamous "Vicodin" is the oblong yellow 10/325, which IMO look too similar to the perc you posted.

https://hvelink.saintlukeshealthsystem.org/library/healthguide/en-us/images/media/medical/Multum/acetaminophen-hydrocodone325mg-10mg-qua.jpg

Mulch
02-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Here's a link to a picture from a opie fav site :p

http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&imprint=IP+204&color=&shape=

to give you an idea how big they are, 2 side by side are even a little smaller than the notorious 512's (5/325)

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/ip-204-13306.html

Mulch
02-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Is this a "new" generic? Now u say these are good? Cuz those shits with apap in em r nothin but a PAIN in the ASS to me .... too time consuming with CWE with the amount i NEED 2 take .... oh well it is what it is.... ;)

Did some searching on the net, company seems to be "new", and swim is please with the product thus far:D

OxyQueen
02-07-2010, 08:04 PM
oblong yellow perc, oxyqueen? are you sure you don't mean to oblong yellow hydro 10/325s?

NOPE..im SURE they're percs...we get them ALL the time at the mom n pop pharm. down the st. from my house. I dont do hydro.....unless there is absolutely nothing else available :D .... im an oxycodone girl :cool:

ouaisOut
02-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Thanks Lil_T!! I have NEVER seen those before, and I like to think I have seen most pharm. opiates. It's strange b/c the most infamous "Vicodin" is the oblong yellow 10/325, which IMO look too similar to the perc you posted.

I couldn't see the pics, but I get the oblong yellow 10/325 generic Percocets (Endocet) every month. They're larger in diameter than the yellow 10/325 Vicodins and the consistency is less "crunchy" than the 10/325 Vikes. I've always heard the yellow 10/325 generic vicodins referred to as Norcos.

In fact, the generic yellow 10/325 Percocets are really soft and chalky, almost like the old generic yellow 5/325 percodans with aspirin.

That is probably the most times I've written the words yellow, 10/325 and generic in one post.

michellebaines
02-07-2010, 08:14 PM
looked it up here w/ the imprint: http://fdb.rxlist.com/drugs/drug-2796-Oxycodone-Acetaminophen+Oral.aspx?drugid=2796&drugname=Oxycodone-Acetaminophen+Oral&source=0

I'll have to ask my pharm if he's got them instead of the white round one's I usually get. Definately would be easier for shots.

panda
02-08-2010, 05:44 AM
i can not believe most people have not seen the yellow 10/325 perc's! even the name brand 10/325 perc's are yellow. back when percocet worked for me, my favorite 10/325 was the round watson ones. i think the marking was watson 925, on a white, round and scored pill. they are all so similar but i will do a ranking of my favorite percocet 10/325.

1. watson 925
2. name brand
3. yellow endocet kind
4.mali crap, even though these aint bad, just as good as the others listed.

i have gotten them HUGE yellow percocets also. they are the 10/650, i think they are made by endo. to much apap though.

i didn't know IP made perc's now. but i haven't really looked for years. the first time i had anything from IP, was 2 years ago. they were generic norcos(hydrocodone 10/325). the ip's were good though, better then the malli norcos. i also had the IP, generic vicodin ES. and IP, generic vicodin HP.