PDA

View Full Version : Injecting Methadone 10mg Tablets...

panthrax
07-08-2006, 01:12 PM
I did a search already and read all the replies, so I am fairly informed just from that. But all the previous threads on this subject were all about Methadone syrup.

I'm wondering about Methadone tablets.

I know that Methadone has a higher bioavailability orally, but I have heard of so many people cooking down the pills and injecting them and they claim to get a rush and everything.

I was wondering if anyone here has tried it, or knows anything about it.

I would imagine it would be prepared the same as any other opiate/opioid tablet for injection...

...I dunno, let's hear some thoughts. :)

Canis aureus
07-09-2006, 10:23 AM
I don't know about higher bio-availability orally, equal... plus those diskettes are not made for shooting (what fillers there are?). Bad idea anyway!

SirDonkeyPunch
07-09-2006, 10:45 AM
i shot up half of a 40mg wafer the other day. just use about 90 units of water, u can leave the tablet whole in the cooker, as the water will break it down almost instantaneously. Then go about how you normally would prepare a shot. I noticed i didnt get shit for a rush, but i rarely do from anything anymore apart from dilaudids. Booting methadone reminds me of slamming coke because you can taste it in your mouth almost right after you push the plunger in.

Canis aureus
07-09-2006, 10:52 AM
Methadone binds to the plasma and protein etc . One could not get much rush; it takes time untill it reach receptors... I guess that is the reason.

panthrax
07-09-2006, 09:31 PM
SirDonkeyPunch, did you get any kind of high from injecting the methadone, though?

panthrax
07-09-2006, 09:44 PM
Also, a cold water extraction not only removes the APAP, asprin, ibuprofen, but it also removes the binders and fillers of the pills too.

If I did a CWE on some methadone, and then injected the RESULTING liquid, would it:

A:) Be a good deal safer than it were if I regularly cooked it.
B:) Provide more/better of a high.
C:) Be a good deal safer (again)

In theory, I think I should be okay as long as I did a CWE on it first.

Tar_Baby
07-10-2006, 07:41 AM
1) methadone has no rush
2) methadone has almost 99 % oral bioavailability
3) methadone has no rush
4) methadone has no rush
5) see 1

Save your veins for something better

Tar_Baby
07-10-2006, 07:46 AM
I don't know about higher bio-availability orally, equal... plus those diskettes are not made for shooting (what fillers there are?). Bad idea anyway!

Not sure what the fillers are but our clinic used to give us the 40 mg diskettes (white) made by mallinkrodt..and whatever they use for filler will fizz over if you mix it with coca cola or anything carbonated for that matter. And Im talking crazy science experiment fizz, I once poured some dr pepper in the take home bottle ( dry meds no pre mixed water) and it went ballistic.
Now we get the cherry syrup ( mallinkrodt) because it can be computer dispensed and I assume is easier( for staff) to count at the end of every dosing day. Alot of people complain that they dont like it as much, claming it "doesnt hold em like the wafers" but I havent noticed. I personally was getting tired of the sediment the wafers had ( at 170 mgs thats 4 wafers plus 1/4 a wafer = alot of fucking sediment) it was like chewing up 15 asprin.

devilsdrug
07-10-2006, 08:32 AM
i once again agree with tar, no personal experience but well trusted pardners said just eat it, if u wanna shoot somthin trade it off

SirDonkeyPunch
07-10-2006, 01:10 PM
there wasnt any rush btw, there wasnt much of anything to speak of... if i hadnt ate the other half of the disk i probably wouldnt have felt it any more than 15 minutes if it wherent for that. I understand though some people like myself claim to have a romance with the needle, that causes them to bang stuff they normally wouldnt just for the sheer feeling and the ritual. If you want to bang methadone, you can by all means. but like they all said before, if your lookin to get faded out or whatever, just take them orally.

panthrax
07-10-2006, 03:48 PM
This answers my questions. Thanks guys.

I will continue to eat the methadone that I have been eating for years...*sigh*

Tar_Baby
07-12-2006, 05:54 AM

Good man /pat on the back...save them precious veins for something with a rush

MagicMan
07-13-2006, 04:38 AM

That might be the wise thing to do. I injected into myself some methadone liquid, not the syrup kind, but the clear liquid kind of 'done, and when I shot it, it burned quite a bit going in, and after the shot, the vein vanished! It just wasn't there anymore. And that happened some three or four times, the last being my jugular vein, which I used in emergiences (that being the big, fat vein on the side of the neck [and no, I DO NOT mean the artery]) and that went too, after a shot of methadone. That's when I stopped shooting it, and settled for oral administration.Of methadone, at least... ;)

simonson
07-26-2006, 03:26 PM
as I mentioned elsewhere, try getting yr habds on some cyclizine a mix with methadone before shooting. Also, I always got quite a nice rush from 50mg amps.

simonson

blackdog
07-26-2006, 03:42 PM
memories of when i first became a"JUNKIE".
eventually becoming enthralled with the iv method of ingestion. then the thought of gee what else can i get rushes with.well lets see....booze vodka etc.etc.but i was a bootee man oh man back and forth back and forth.boot once twice third time gotta make sure the syringe is cleansed ok boot a fourth time.just never got into shootin any and every thing i could think of.oh yeah and those mallinkroft meth biscuit/wafers and 10 mg tabs just orally please save any holes in your veins for the real thing baby.you'll thank me later.
peace
da/dawgg:rolleyes:

HeidiW
07-27-2006, 10:14 AM
Trust me DO NOT SHOT any form of METHADONE!! (unless an amp.) I couldn't shoot street dope if I wanted to now, thanks to 6 mos of shooting the 10 mg. pills. REAL SMART.

Phluck
07-27-2006, 12:42 PM
1) methadone has no rush

I wouldn't say it has no rush at all. It does give you a weird tingly feeling in the back of the throat, and there is a teeny tiny little hint of a rush, but it's very mild. It's definitely more than just the feeling of the opiate taking effect, but it's not very significant. It's not exactly worth the trouble though. Shooting 'done also tends to make me completely worn out. Like completely tired... not nodding so much as just exhausted, falling asleep.

BUT most methadone tablets contain talc. Shooting talc containing things a few times might not cause a lot of touble, but do it a bunch, and you could be looking at VERY serious health problems. Careful.

PRIZEFIGHTERINFERNO
07-27-2006, 01:01 PM
If you have 5mg or 10mg Methadone Hydrocholride (not the wafers) you can fix them up and shoot them. IV methadone is equipotent to morphine. And you will get a rush. The Methadone HCL tablets are very small...and can be injected if you know what the F your doing. NOT that i reccomend doing this. peace and be safe.

schumer
07-27-2006, 04:39 PM
I did a search already and read all the replies, so I am fairly informed just from that. But all the previous threads on this subject were all about Methadone syrup.

I'm wondering about Methadone tablets.

I know that Methadone has a higher bioavailability orally, but I have heard of so many people cooking down the pills and injecting them and they claim to get a rush and everything.

I was wondering if anyone here has tried it, or knows anything about it.

I would imagine it would be prepared the same as any other opiate/opioid tablet for injection...

...I dunno, let's hear some thoughts. :)

It decreases the duration of the buzz BIGTIME.

The rush? Well it's there------ but don't expect your toes to CURL. First thing you're gonna want to do is crunch up another thinking next time will be the one. It never gets better than the first one.

Since chances are if you haven't already do it,,,,, do not be overcome to keep doing it hopin you are gonna get luvky with the next one. It''s easy to OD chasin the TRAIN. If mixing with BENZOes the same basic rules apply. You can only get so high on MTD. Then you just fucking DIE!

PantyShot9
07-28-2006, 03:42 AM
as I mentioned elsewhere, try getting yr habds on some cyclizine a mix with methadone before shooting. Also, I always got quite a nice rush from 50mg amps.

simonson

Would Meclizine work actually that might be cyclizine I'm not sure?

simonson
07-29-2006, 01:28 AM
Not sure what meclizine is - btw if you do shoot with cyclizine don't use too much - it can be kinda trippy, the first time I did it I thought you were supposed to hallucinate on opiates!

simonson

PantyShot9
08-04-2006, 05:28 AM
Is there anything else that will help me other than Cyclizine? I know if there is it probably won't be able to be injected. Like could I take some Diph wait for it to kick in then shoot some done?

cjenkins19
02-05-2007, 08:27 PM
ANYONE THAT SEZ U CANT GET A RUSH OFF 'DONE HAS NEVER TAKEN A HOG NEEDLE AND PUMPED UP THE PINK STUFF, BEST RUSH I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. LASTS FOREVER

Dolophine
02-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Methadone does come on faster when injected, it is noticeable within 2-10 minutes easily. It's a bit better than oral but i'm talking about ampules and liquid with no shit filler in it that you don't get in America.

I would never shoot a methadone pill or anything else but i've heard it works well if you have ampules and doesn't take long to kick in.

Ampules give a hell of a rush just as good as Morphine. I'd say it's equal to morphine but you need to take theright amount. If you use too little you won't feel anything. You have to use the rightamount. Not too little or you feel nothing, or too much and you die.

I would need about 150mg i.v to have a killer buzz butsomemone else might need 10mg or 5mg. So it depends. But the buzz is nice.

Duckfeet
02-05-2007, 10:31 PM
Same as Subutex, to me...never got a rush, just put a little more hassle on my old veins, really...