PDA

View Full Version : KVK-Tech 10 mg IR

Morgulon
01-27-2010, 08:47 PM
Hello guys! Just got a new script of these new(?) KVK-Tech 10 mg oxycodone IRs. I've searched all around the website and google, but I just can't for the life of me find a list of all the contents (binders/fillers). As an injector (no, don't tell me about how bad it is to inject pills - I got wheel filters), I really like to know all the contents of a pill I'm shooting. Is anyone else familiar with these? Any thoughts on strength? Different methods of abuse? They're bright pink :p

Anyways, to the CPers out there, so far here are my thoughts:

They seem very potent! Of all the oxycodone IRs I've had, these have had the most kick for me! :D In terms of snorting, there is a whole lot of powder, but it works fine. They don't gel up or do anything evil like those damned Teva footballs. Orally, they just seem to have a whole hell of a lot of kick.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure these are a brand new type of oxy ir - my pharmacy said they were new, and they didn't even show up on the KVK-tech website. So, if anyone knows of their contents, please let me know! And, as these are probably my new breakthrough pain med, I'm very interested to know what any of you guys think about them that have tried them so far.

Thanks! :cool:

harmonik
01-28-2010, 10:41 AM
better hope it ain't one of those naltrexone formulations... that'd blow, haha

Morgulon
01-28-2010, 05:50 PM
Alright, SWIM IV'd about 30 mg (a small shot - SWIM would normally do at least 80+) after having eaten 5 and snorted 4, and I must say - WOW! These little fuckers are the most potent 10 mg oxycodone pill I've ever had, and I've had ever kind of percocet 10 imaginable, several different kinds of oxycodone IR 10s, and oxycontin 10s. SWIM's 30 shot felt like a good 40 hit, and his buddy had a similar experience with a 60 shot feeling almost like an 80.

They take a lot of water to prepare, and it is an overall pain in the butt, but considering the strength of the shot, it was worth the time to prepare all that water. Each pill takes about 50 units to make an ideal solution, and you get back about 35. SWIM's friend used 3 with 125 units, got back 80, and used that plus another 40 units to take care of the other 3.

Also, the pink dye is filtered out by the cotton for those of you who IV pills WITHOUT wheel filters.

In summation - great pills!

panda
01-29-2010, 03:31 AM
kvk just started making them a few months ago, but ethex was the first one to put them out over a year ago. they came out with 10mg ir (pink) and 20mg ir(gray).

its good to hear they came out with good formulations of the 10 and 20mg ir. i never had the ethex 10 or 20mg but i know the ethex 15 and 30mg suck, so i bet they are the same.

i get scripted 15mg ir, i was hoping just to jump up to the 30mg, my doctor might put me on the 20mg now.

harmonik
01-29-2010, 08:43 AM
They sound pretty good but then again I don't know your experience with roxies.. If they're anything like the a215's then I'll be very happy when my supply switches from the Malli's to them ;)

Morgulon
01-29-2010, 08:40 PM
Harmonik; I have tried I believe every kind of oxy IR sans ethex, but these are the only kind I have ever IVed. Orally or snorted, however, I find that they have a good bit more punch than any other oxy preparation I've had.

The comparison of a 30 shot to a 40 shot, and the 60 shot to an 80 shot, are the IRs IVed as compared to my experience IVing brand name Oxycontin (I.E., the 6 KVK 10s IVed felt roughly like an Oxycontin 80 IVed, with both times prepared the same way with similar tolerance, and having IVed Oxycontin 20ish times). Perhaps the IRs just seem to make for a better shot (I mix up cold, let it sit for quite awhile, pull through a cotton, and pull through a wheel filter for prep), but I really enjoyed these IRs in particular, and will be very much enjoying getting them monthly instead of Percocet 10/325s for breakthrough pain medication :)

I must apologize for whatever this post is like; I picked up 4 OC 60s and a dime today, and can't even see straight :p

Anyways, I was mostly worried that the dye would be very pervasive, but just pulling through the cotton I came up with a completely clear-looking shot, although I know that can easily be deceptive. God bless wheel filters :D

Morgulon
02-11-2010, 02:10 AM
If anyone cares or has anything they want me to try with these, let me know - tomorrow I get my first full script of these (120) :D Good times are nigh!