PDA

View Full Version : IV shot of meth cause me to bust a nut. normal?

krinkov
01-24-2010, 10:39 PM
The more and more I use meth, the less I like it. I've only used it a couple times and have only IV'd it once until today. I fixed up a shot of the stuff, found a vein and shot off. Within a couple seconds I got this wierd, almost metallic taste in my mouth. Then within 30 seconds } got this strong urge feeling like I had to pee really bad and was going to piss myself. So I run to the bathroon, whip it out as fast as I could. But instead of urine coming out, I had an average load of babie batter come out just as if I had sexually coaxed it. I didn't feel any kind of orgasmic euphoria or anything good at all. It did feel kinda weird though.
So, has anyone else heard of this happening? Any idea why it would happen? This is kinda fucked up and I'd like to at least have an idea of why it happened. Any input is appreciated.

Krinkov

GOLD N DIEMONDS
01-24-2010, 10:51 PM
Now keep in mind that I am not an official M.D.
BUT- I am 99% sure that this means you are PREGNANT!

a little Krink with MONHAWK running arouind - fun :)

chopstix
01-24-2010, 10:55 PM
I think I'd drink a gallon of water asap.

Speed is reallly hard on your kidneys. Careful with that shit man..

Michael.
01-24-2010, 11:05 PM
got this strong urge feeling like I had to pee really bad and was going to piss myself. So I run to the bathroon, whip it out as fast as I could. But instead of urine coming out, I had an average load of babie batter come out just as if I had sexually coaxed it.
Krinkov

I got this on ritalin IV'd, I pissed and felt like I had a few more drops in their and wham out it comes..

whats up with this? I figured it was the stimulant running a systems check kinda thing, as I sometimes have to crap as soon as I shoot stims

lotus
01-25-2010, 11:00 AM
i know of a couple guys who did this smoking base (h/m with ammonia , not crack shite).

maybe it's pleasure center overload?

Thanat0s
01-25-2010, 11:22 AM
ive had this kinda happen,
always makes me worry about the kidneys,
as chops pointed out...
it does make me horny as fuck tho,
so i dunno
but...
dood, again with the meth?
the midwest aint doing you no good son.

edit:
i seem to notice such a discharge at times when ive been not so good to my kidneys, even after urinating, sometimes theres a glob of 'creation' left...
i doubt its anything good, tho...
i take it as an indication
to put on the fucking brakes.
(before the wheels fall off, krink...)

hovadagod
01-25-2010, 12:16 PM
Yea.. Careful Krink. Meth isn't as forgiving as opi's. Takes you quick.

losangeleslifer
01-25-2010, 12:28 PM
Dude, leave that stuff for someone else.

And save your nut for something else. Like your socks.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
01-25-2010, 12:34 PM
HEY - PLEASE Krink
stop with the meth
all your reports with this whatever meth
have not been good
or seemly mormal

you are peeing cum,,,, with no pleasure sensation?
you have no idea what chemical you are really ingesting there.

stick with what you know.

More Feen
01-25-2010, 01:08 PM
I've heard people say that sometimes IV coke will cause an orgasm.

I don't see why methamphetamine would be any different.

HOWEVER, agreeing with GnD, this sound like it could be something different.

I linked this a few years ago, here it is again, a disgusting story from a person who was using methamphetamines and whose skin/body was oozing foul smelling, oils/fats. etc....

I will warn you that if you have a queesy stomach, this story might be too much:

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=42729

M F

upstate_007
01-25-2010, 01:44 PM
dood, again with the meth?
the midwest aint doing you no good son.

Yep.

Every post you make about meth you state that you really don't like it. Fucking stop it then man! While it's not a problem.

I am not coming down on you either. Seriously just looking out for you.

I was the same way with crack a long time ago. I spent a while unconvinced about what the big hoopla was with crack. Kept smoking and smoking while coming down from dope. It did not take long before I was on fucking autopilot. Smoking just as much as I was shooting dope. Lots of fucking money.

It was a motherfucker trying to stop too.

And I thought I did not like it.

LuckyNumber13
01-25-2010, 01:51 PM
when i saw the title of the thread i thought to myself "that sounds fucking awesome" but then after reading the details i'm thinking "that sounds fucking weird"

:-/ i've never tried meth and never had anything like that happen with coke or any other drug.

duck
01-25-2010, 03:58 PM
Dude, Krink, I dunno man -- I grew up in a sea of tweakers, and I've never heard of this happening. I know this could be attributed to people being shy, but they're kind of like junkies -- they have no shame in discussing openly the junki-esque physical ailments (constipation, diarrhea, etc) that we go through.

Lay off the shit, this could be a bad problem I'dguess.

You're a great guy with an excellent attitude, a hilarious sense of humor (I fucking crack up every time I see those "does it look like I care?" chihuahuas on your opiophile profile, you have a solid job and a good head on your shoulders -- you've got a lot of opportunity and potential for your life to go everywhere you want it to .... don't give all that shit up for meth.

I know it sounds preachy and douchey, but meth is a wierd drug. It's not like opiates where you slowly build a tolerance and an addiction (as most people do the first time around the block...it almost always starts as infrequent, then chipping then strung...it's more like, it's not very good at first, but you do it a few more times out of bordeom. One day, you guys are just going to "click" and your relationship will be off to the races. It's a drug that your brain has to kind of reorganize before it can really appreciate the high -- but once it finds its groove, man, you're straight fucked. ESPECIALLY if you're a junkie and can use methadone/smack/OC to mask the negative come-down effects of tweak.

ausativa
01-25-2010, 04:25 PM
it could be some type of cut but i dont know for sure. i was on adderall for ten years and i am convenced that that shit changes people. when i lost my insurence i could not afford my add meds anymore so i stopped.. i was just a zombie for a long time, long after the meds quit working. i thought that i needed them and just had to have them. and this was long before my smack career. it took a long time to get anywhere near normal.. i was on a heavy heavy dose though. 2 30mg adderall instant release and 1 81mg methlyphenidate patch.. daily. you can send a sample to bluelight and they will test it for impurities.

MoreNowAgain
01-25-2010, 05:01 PM
If you're curious about the direction meth will lead you in (sarcasm)
read "Beautiful Boy" or "Tweak". These are both stunningly beautiful books, one written by the father & one by the son who was the addict.

Meth truly is different from a lot of other drugs in that it takes 2 years of sobriety to even begin rebuilding the connections the drug destroys.

Not to say that I'm not all about a man cumming on command, but you should at least be able to savor it a little.

Morphus
01-25-2010, 06:33 PM
I've busted nuts after using meth, and not in a "oh my god this is so orgasmic" way either. Just like you go to piss,your wang is all shrivelled and cold and out comes some jizz. So I guess more of a "discharge" than total nut bustage.

KoDeInaaaae
01-25-2010, 09:50 PM

is that an icp reference lol?

Thanat0s
01-25-2010, 09:57 PM
I've busted nuts after using meth, and not in a "oh my god this is so orgasmic" way either. Just like you go to piss,your wang is all shrivelled and cold and out comes some jizz. So I guess more of a "discharge" than total nut bustage.

ooohh the shriveld wangus trying to hide inside itself...
been there, forgot about THAT splendid detail.
thanks Morphus...

how many reasons not to do meth are there?
like stars in the universe,
grains of sand on the beach...

the world may never know...

Opie I. T.
01-25-2010, 10:32 PM
like stars in the universe,
grains of sand on the beach...

indeed. i get way to jacked up, going on a binge and shadow peeps start coming out. thats when i realize its time to call it a day and put that foul shit down. lost friendships being tweaked tying to be 'real' but end up pissing them off instead. hell, just look at some of my posts on here. crazy nonsense babbling that makes perfect sense to me at the time, yet embarrassing as fuk when ive come down and read what i wrote. being up for 4 + days, with no food, rest, fluids etc. will do that to a person tho. shit leads to nothing but bad times for sure. i dont even want to think of what was in the shit ive used. smoking it is bad enuff, no telling wat its done to my veins...

Papa Verine
01-25-2010, 11:17 PM
Stop it Krinkov!!!

Did you read that Erowid link More Feen posted?

What the fuck was all that about?

Nasty shit bro...

You're a really cool guy. We all like having you around here. We don't want you to fuck yourself up shooting Meth. The responses you've gotten so far in this thread are overwhelmingly in favor of you leaving the Meth alone. Listen to your good friends here man! Nothing good can come of this new habit.

losangeleslifer
01-26-2010, 03:47 AM

is that an icp reference lol?

If it is, it's purely coincidental.

I wouldn't know one of their songs.

KoDeInaaaae
01-26-2010, 12:42 PM
Ea I'm no fan but I'm pretty sureone of there songs ts
all about nuttin in a sock lol

OxyQueen
01-26-2010, 07:32 PM
Stop it Krinkov!!!

Nasty shit bro...

You're a really cool guy. We all like having you around here. We don't want you to fuck yourself up shooting Meth. The responses you've gotten so far in this thread are overwhelmingly in favor of you leaving the Meth alone. Listen to your good friends here man! Nothing good can come of this new habit.

WORD!!!

JTDuffet
01-26-2010, 08:59 PM
Thanatos said "ooohh the shriveld wangus trying to hide inside itself...
thanks Morphus..."

thats also the same thing that happened to me many many years ago. i was doing coke for many many hours, and i went to piss.. sat down on the john, and pulled the cold... shrivled wangus trying to hide inside itself out to piss.. tried to piss and pushed a little too hard, and out came some jizz... thick, and dry i recall. no sensation though of orgasm or arousal. just the jizz.

i swear we have some kind of coincidence here, or we are on to something...

-jt

Synack
01-27-2010, 12:07 AM
Could be some sort of prostate stimulation, like if you take a monster shit, it'll hit your prostate and you'll slightly cum.

Get off that shit or you'll look like those folks on the faces of meth website.

chopstix
01-27-2010, 12:22 AM
ooohh the shriveld wangus trying to hide inside itself...
thanks Morphus...

I fucking hate that effect, good rip of speed, and all a sudden I'm hung like a 5yo. It's not comfortable at all either, like you wanna grab and try and coax it out a little, afraid it might just crawl up there forever. I'll never understand how people fuck on that shit.

I think I'm glad the speed now doesn't seem nearly as good as it used to be.. And I'm glad I don't know anyone who fucks with it up here too. It's fun for a couple hours, but that shit's whack when days start to go by..

Get off that shit or you'll look like those folks on the faces of meth website.

Dude if that really is him in hs avatar, that would be some scary shit!!

More Feen
01-27-2010, 05:26 AM
Stop it Krinkov!!!

Nasty shit bro...

I don't know how I found that link, but I couldn't really forget about it. I guess there are just so many toxic chemicals used in the production of meth--and the dealers couldn't care less, unless they are using it themselves, even then.

Shit has an effect on the body. Maybe different methods of manufacture have different toxins--effects.

You've given Meth a few chances to snag you, it wasn't too impressive, so let it go while you still can man.

M F

euphoricontin17
01-29-2010, 09:00 PM
when i saw the title of the thread i thought to myself "that sounds fucking awesome" but then after reading the details i'm thinking "that sounds fucking weird"

:-/ i've never tried meth and never had anything like that happen with coke or any other drug.

Hahaha this is the funniest shit I've ever read.

jimmyfingers
01-29-2010, 09:39 PM
A doctor I knew told me somebody shot him up with this stuff on vacation and it felt like he was pissing and cumming at the same time. I though that was the weirdest thing in the world and never really believed him. I do now though

NOLA
01-29-2010, 10:58 PM

Yeah, no doubt. My thought process was the same.

I've tried it once or twice though, when I was younger, and fucking loved it. Thought it was SO much better than coke, I could see how someone could get strung real fucking quick.

TusmackAZ
09-15-2012, 02:31 PM
Ive heard many people tell this story. My friend told me about it while prepping my first shot. All i was thinking was "I hope hes got a pair of clean boxers if that happens.."

Nagelfar
09-15-2012, 02:43 PM
The scientific reason is that there are dopamine receptors in your genital region which help facilitate erection in males and orgasm in both males and females.

If release is not mediated by the spinal signal of a similar dopamine efflux in the brain first (i.e. it is a dopamine releaser circulating your blood stream and getting to the groin region as soon as the brain) the dopamine transporters get phosphorylated and ejaculate is released without the spinal signal for orgasm. This can also destroy your ability to achieve both a proper erection & proper experience of orgasmic sensation over time of abuse. Re-uptake inhibitors never seemed to do this though it is just my own hypothetical of the situation.

OpiatedChronically
09-15-2012, 03:39 PM
LMAO wtf, that's gotta be the funniest thread title I've ever read.

Of all the threads to be NecrO'ed, lol, I'm glad it was this one.

Chipper
09-15-2012, 07:07 PM
LMAO wtf, that's gotta be the funniest thread title I've ever read.

Of all the threads to be NecrO'ed, lol, I'm glad it was this one.

Thanks ... this is a beauty, all right. Don't tell the gays, they're start using it as a sex toy.

Nagelfar
09-15-2012, 07:40 PM
Don't tell the gays, they're start using it as a sex toy.

Just the gays?

I always figured meth was considered a gay club drug only because the out-of-the-closet gay culture is more open about what they do in their private life. Which is intuitive. More people who aren't them know about it.

chemboy7
09-15-2012, 07:54 PM
Just the gays?

I always figured meth was considered a gay club drug only because the out-of-the-closet gay culture is more open about what they do in their private life. Which is intuitive. More people who aren't them know about it.

Amphetamines are kinda a funny sex drug. In small to moderate doses (if your turned on) it lends itself to non-stop marathon sex. Take just a bit too much and good luck getting your dick to work. Never really understood the whole meth/PnP thing, but to each there own. I've always seen occasional Opiate use to be a much better sex aid. Gives you the staying power and feels so much better than being gacked out. I'm biased though.

I don't understand it though. I mean, I've heard of this happening from people too. My veins have seen a hell of a lot of really great meth... I've played with so many different Amphetamines. I have never once creamed my pants. It's not that I'm going light with my doses either, trust me. I'd just really like to know what I'm doing wrong. I really want to join this club guys; at least once. It's just not fair.

Nagelfar
09-15-2012, 08:56 PM
I have never once creamed my pants. It's not that I'm going light with my doses either, trust me. I'd just really like to know what I'm doing wrong. I really want to join this club guys; at least once. It's just not fair.

Did you abuse amphetamines or dopamine releasers other ways than IV before switching to IV? Because once you're sensitized it seems to never happen in a greatly noticeable manner after that first period again. Not an interesting effect at all though, you just 'urinate' a whole lot of retrograde-ejaculated semen.

Michael.
09-15-2012, 09:31 PM
Chem: I'm not 100% sure why you haven't either. I've only experienced it but can't remember the details or anything significant that might of caused it

Nagelfar
09-15-2012, 09:48 PM
can't remember the details or anything significant that might of caused it

I here now display a bit of my own pendantry. For only a pendant would use the word pendant. Though it is that I wish colloquial speech would be better reflected when written, seeing as your 'of' is really a de-stressed 'have', perhaps it is more clearly written as "might 've caused it".

Michael.
09-15-2012, 10:27 PM
Year, your write ;)

chemboy7
09-15-2012, 10:56 PM
Continuous MDMA use orally? I dunno, took me a bit over a year before I was alright with booting that... makes sense, right? Hahaha. Other stims were preferably IV from the start. I'd just really like to squirt my pants after a good shot of meth. I hear you guys talk about it and I get jealous.

*Things get bad after this. Maybe stop reading now*

I'm thinking if it feels you have to pee, that it has something to do with your prostate. I've been reading a tiny bit about milking lately and it always starts as a "need to pee" feeling.

For some reason, this meth shot/orgasm thing reminds me of the whole 'orgasm hanging' thing, TBH. Not talking about autoerotic asphyxiation. I've heard (a few times), I'm sure you have too, that if the rungs on a noose are enough to break your neck with your weight, that it causes an immediate orgasm (at least in males). My thought is that underpants full of cum doesn't really mean the guy felt an orgasm, right? Broken neck may be able to send the last message; how's it going to relay up though?

Michael.
09-15-2012, 11:02 PM
Yeah, I didn't make it clear but it wasn't an orgasm type thing for me anyway. It felt uncomfortable. Like when you stop pissing half way and get a sharp feeling down there. It was uncomfortable.

Bubbz
09-24-2012, 02:41 PM
man never saw this thread.....that erowid article morphy posted was FUCKED

black shit oooozing outta fucking everywhere?? wish she went to the doc just to find out wtf that shit was

JUNKYJAY
09-24-2012, 03:31 PM
does anyone know if Krink is OK?
I miss his post's\
Fuck METH

More Feen
09-24-2012, 03:42 PM
Just my opinion...,

he was hitting things pretty hard the last time I remember him posting.

People here showed concern, asking him to be careful, for what it is worth.

As bad as this sounds, he might be tucked away in rehab or jail, as opposed to anything permanent, who knows.

I hope he is well.

M F